Kooktard Warning

Chuck Schuyler

Mar 14, 2011, 11:57:03 PM3/14/11
Currently on display at acj:

Baron Wrangle apparently is riding the Jean Hill "dog in the limo" bit
for all it's worth.

Sam McClung is busy connecting the dots between Bruce Wayne/Batman,
Skull and Bones, George Herbert Walker Bush, President Taft's father,
and Hitler escaping to South America before eventually winding up in
Dealey Plaza on 11/22/63.

(For the record, McClung is improving on some of his earlier research
that tied Frank Sinatra's drummer and UFOs to the JFK assassination.
Good job, McClung.)

Some guy named Fed Konrad has a one-off post about killing the bankers
or how JFK was killed because he was supposedly going to end the
Federal Reserve system.

The sometime CT poster known as "A" has come out in favor of the
Judyth Baker story.

Holmes and Caprio continue to flick poop from their diapers at each
other with posts now numbering in the thousands over who is the bigger
racist. (Note: I think they really like each other...waiting for the
same-sex California marriage announcement.)

Healy the Red Nosed Boozer is mad that I found out Fetzer thinks he's
an idiot.

Spittle faced YouTube pirate Gil Jesus is busy trying to devise a
backpeddling strategy that will simultaneously allow him to claim
Oswald received a Carcano in the mail from Klein's as is featured at
his YouTube channel while not having the time to receive it.

Rossley is apparently recuperating from another stroke or something.
Again.

The poster known as curtjester1 is moping around because his cover has
been blown: He's Gary Bergman, and he posts under other aliases as
well.

...And the beat goes on.

aeffects

Mar 15, 2011, 12:48:33 AM3/15/11

you doing brown again, shithead? there's always something up your ass
when you get like this.... <sigh> such a child!

Chuck Schuyler

Mar 15, 2011, 2:49:41 AM3/15/11
On Mar 14, 11:48 pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:

> you doing brown again, shithead? there's always something up your ass
> when you get like this.... <sigh> such a child!

Is "doing brown" some sort of North Las Vegas beatnik-hipster lingo
for shooting heroin or something? You can shoot your brown sugar in
the big huge veins in your booze-ravaged nose! Don't tell me you've
graduated from Alcoholics Anonymous to Narcotics Anonymous! The shame!
Your sponsor is going to be PISSED...and sooo close to that 30 day
sobriety medallion!!!! One step forward and two steps back for you.
Sort of like your John FRANCIS Kennedy research.

Ah, don't worry, Healy from Dealey...it's all in fun. I'm just taking
some shots at THE HOBBY. I'm pretty sure you and Gil and McClung and
Holmes aren't this stupid in REAL LIFE--life away from THE HOBBY.

You can't POSSIBLY be as stupid away from acj. as you are here.

curtjester1

Mar 15, 2011, 1:21:50 PM3/15/11
The only warning appropo here is that a kooktard who never comes here
except in the ever-so-often, apparently thinks his 'overviewing' is a
'valuable service'. Well, how kooky can one get??!! Warning: Chuck
is always a little short on evidentiary discussion material, but
always typical with his 'wry quips.' Well, aren't all the LNT'ers in
that same boat?

CJ

Gil Jesus

Mar 15, 2011, 2:01:48 PM3/15/11
On Mar 15, 12:21 pm, curtjester1 <curtjest...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Well, aren't all the LNT'ers in that same boat?
>
> CJ

Yeah, it's called the Titanic.

Chuck Schuyler

Mar 15, 2011, 8:38:25 PM3/15/11
On Mar 15, 12:21 pm, curtjester1 <curtjest...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> The only warning appropo here is that a kooktard who never comes here
> except in the ever-so-often, apparently thinks his 'overviewing' is a
> 'valuable service'.  Well, how kooky can one get??!!  Warning:  Chuck
> is always a little short on evidentiary discussion material, but
> always typical with his 'wry quips.'  Well, aren't all the LNT'ers in
> that same boat?
>
> CJ

I don't think I provide a "valuable service" here.

Unwittingly, you and Gil and Healy and others do provide a service to
me that I find invaluable:

You make me laugh. With a demanding career, kids to raise, bad news
about tsunamis, nuclear reactor meltdowns, and financial stress here
in the USA, it's comforting to know I can click to acj. and giggle at
the nonsense people like you spout, Gary Bergman.

It takes a special group of assh*les to think they're doing something
constructive by peering at Oswald's old money orders, looking for
anomalies in the Z film, etc.

You and Gil and Holmes and Caprio and Healy are those assh*les.

Thanks for the entertainment value you provide. It's truly appreciated.

aeffects

Mar 16, 2011, 3:54:20 AM3/16/11

take a walk on the wild side asshole..... we know your upset being
outted, hiding behind jfk debate, you're pitied cow-pokey Chuckles....
and I doubt your married, shitheads like yourself can't allow other in
their life, to egotistical and self centered not to mention, s-t-u-p-i-
d-o....

Carry on Chuckles dipshito....

aeffects

Mar 16, 2011, 3:58:23 AM3/16/11

oh my chuckles pokey is looking for an excuse as to why he's playing
here, the moron is paid to be here and think everyone else is doing a
hobby.... how naive.... wake up toots-e-roll.... time for a reality
checkeroo

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Mar 16, 2011, 5:30:40 AM3/16/11

Is Dean Andrews in this acj room?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jCkw8zWmQD8

curtjester1

Mar 16, 2011, 9:05:02 AM3/16/11
On Mar 15, 8:38 pm, Chuck Schuyler <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote:
> On Mar 15, 12:21 pm, curtjester1 <curtjest...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > The only warning appropo here is that a kooktard who never comes here
> > except in the ever-so-often, apparently thinks his 'overviewing' is a
> > 'valuable service'.  Well, how kooky can one get??!!  Warning:  Chuck
> > is always a little short on evidentiary discussion material, but
> > always typical with his 'wry quips.'  Well, aren't all the LNT'ers in
> > that same boat?
>
> > CJ
>
> I don't think I provide a "valuable service" here.
>
> Unwittingly, you and Gil and Healy and others do provide a service to
> me that I find invaluable:
>
> You make me laugh. With a demanding career, kids to raise, bad news
> about tsunamis, nuclear reactor meltdowns, and financial stress here
> in the USA, it's comforting to know I can click to acj. and giggle at
> the nonsense people like you spout, Gary Bergman.

Sorry, to burst your fantasy, but no one on the net is interested in
you or your career, and your sickness for entertainment needs. You
would think you could go to millions of sites for that sickness, but
somehow you choose here. And it's defining for an idiot or maybe a
sexual predator to be interested in 'people' or their 'names'. You
have no idea who my name is, or anybody else's here. I hope you get
to understand that most all these people are invisible and you will
undoubtedly never meet them or come close to knowing them.

> It takes a special group of assh*les to think they're doing something
> constructive by peering at Oswald's old money orders, looking for
> anomalies in the Z film, etc.

It's called an evidentiary trail that would prove or unprove a case.
I know it's something that LNT'ers find 'icky', but well, it's a
pattern and why they only spout in their generalities instead of
making anything that would be called depth.

CJ

drummist1965

Mar 16, 2011, 10:38:53 AM3/16/11
On Mar 16, 5:30 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Is Dean Andrews in this acj room?
>
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=jCkw8zWmQD8

Naw. It's David "get a life, troll" Healy.

bigdog

Mar 16, 2011, 1:25:33 PM3/16/11

Comic relief is their specialty. The funniest part is they take this
shit seriously. They think what they are doing is worthwhile. As you
say, their only really contribution is the entertainment they provide
to the intelligent people.

curtjester1

Mar 16, 2011, 1:44:28 PM3/16/11
> to the intelligent people.- Hide quoted text -

That's not showing much for the groupies huh? Why on earth would one
spend their time here if they were truly convinced of one shooter? Do
they think they are doing a valuable service? Yes or No. Chuck
already said no. How could one tell on themselves and say they have
such a low entertainment value that this would be a form of actual
entertainment??!! Low self-esteem? Unable to pay the cable bill to
watch real entertainment?

CJ

aeffects

Mar 16, 2011, 2:21:24 PM3/16/11

it's do'in brown, beat your tom-tom Stevie. Your monthly stipend
contract has run its course shithead.... time to move on! We KNOW
your game.....

drummist1965

Mar 16, 2011, 2:31:01 PM3/16/11

LOL! Funny. You didn't respond to my post regarding your telling
others to "get a life", Healy. We know why. ; )

Chuck Schuyler

Mar 17, 2011, 1:07:13 AM3/17/11

I'll bet you think that was a conspiracy, too.

Chuck Schuyler

Mar 17, 2011, 1:24:45 AM3/17/11
On Mar 16, 4:30 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Is Dean Andrews in this acj room?
>
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=jCkw8zWmQD8

Andrews talks like David Healy, and looks like Ben Holmes--if Holmes
lost some weight.

Chuck Schuyler

Mar 17, 2011, 1:47:46 AM3/17/11
On Mar 16, 8:05 am, curtjester1 <curtjest...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry, to burst your fantasy, but no one on the net is interested in
> you or your career,

Did I imply anyone was interested in my career?

> and your sickness for entertainment needs.  You
> would think you could go to millions of sites for that sickness, but
> somehow you choose here.

Yes, I choose the "sickness" (your word) here. I get a kick out of it.
I suppose you post here for the latest serious research Gil Jesus is
breathlessly making available to his fellow researchers at acj.

> And it's defining for an idiot or maybe a
> sexual predator to be interested in 'people' or their 'names'.  You
> have no idea who my name is, or anybody else's here.

Are you referring to Gil's penchant for looking up IP addresses and
attempting to "out" people? No one has spent more time on trying to
figure out identities than Gil. Are you then defining Gil as an idiot?
I've never spent a minute trying to figure out who somebody was,
including you, Gary Bergman. I read a post another guy wrote "outing"
you and your aliases, and I thought your response--or your deer-in-the-
headlights lack of one--was hilarious.

> I hope you get
> to understand that most all these people are invisible and you will
> undoubtedly never meet them or come close to knowing them.

I have no interest in getting to know anyone here.

> > It takes a special group of assh*les to think they're doing something
> > constructive by peering at Oswald's old money orders, looking for
> > anomalies in the Z film, etc.
>
> It's called an evidentiary trail that would prove or unprove a case.

No, it's called a hobby. When every major investigation, completed by
different groups of experts in their fields over different decades and
comprised of liberals and conservatives concludes Oswald shot JFK, JBC
and JDT, you are left with a hobby.

> I know it's something that LNT'ers find 'icky', but well, it's a
> pattern and why they only spout in their generalities instead of
> making anything that would be called depth.
>
> CJ

Hmmm. Generalities? That's all CTs have to offer. I think the WC and
HSCA and others have plenty of specifics. The only thing CT
practitioners of The Hobby have come to the conclusion of after a 47
plus year Snipe hunt is that they're sure Oswald didn't do it.

aeffects

Mar 17, 2011, 4:05:43 AM3/17/11
On Mar 16, 10:47 pm, Chuck Schuyler <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote:
> On Mar 16, 8:05 am, curtjester1 <curtjest...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, I choose the "sickness" (your word) here. I get a kick out of it.
> I suppose you post here for the latest serious research Gil Jesus is
> breathlessly making available to his fellow researchers at acj.

perhaps if wifey knew what was in the browser window *underneath* the
ACJ window things around the homestead might not be quite so, ah, er
serene, eh shithead? LMFAO! All you trolls are so easy to nail!

curtjester1

Mar 17, 2011, 12:25:34 PM3/17/11
On Mar 17, 1:47 am, Chuck Schuyler <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote:
> On Mar 16, 8:05 am, curtjester1 <curtjest...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Sorry, to burst your fantasy, but no one on the net is interested in
> > you or your career,
>
> Did I imply anyone was interested in my career?

You gave an implied character bio on yourself. Yes.

> > and your sickness for entertainment needs.  You
> > would think you could go to millions of sites for that sickness, but
> > somehow you choose here.
>
> Yes, I choose the "sickness" (your word) here. I get a kick out of it.
> I suppose you post here for the latest serious research Gil Jesus is
> breathlessly making available to his fellow researchers at acj.

Well, at least you admit, 'your sick.' Maybe you can get help.
That's always a first step, admittance. Getting a kick can only mean
you are sadistic in nature. It's even more sickening when you have to
inflate yourself to think you are above everyone in order 'to see'
their 'stupidity'. It's extremely sick.

> > And it's defining for an idiot or maybe a
> > sexual predator to be interested in 'people' or their 'names'.  You
> > have no idea who my name is, or anybody else's here.
>
> Are you referring to Gil's penchant for looking up IP addresses and
> attempting to "out" people? No one has spent more time on trying to
> figure out identities than Gil. Are you then defining Gil as an idiot?
> I've never spent a minute trying to figure out who somebody was,
> including you, Gary Bergman. I read a post another guy wrote "outing"
> you and your aliases, and I thought your response--or your deer-in-the-
> headlights lack of one--was hilarious.

No, I am not, sick one. I am referring to people like you and
LNT'ers, who are here for their sickness, and who use numerous names
to deceive. It's sick to think you know me and my name as well. You
are an LNT'er who will believe anybody who says something without any
idea of correctness. That is sick. Gil, I believe ferrets out people
who are obviously trying to gain entry by deception. I am sure as
well, there are those here that feign interest by giving excuses like
entertainment, etc. but are here for some covert spying. That
wouldn't be any CT'er, or at least one that is truly a CT'er.

> > I hope you get
> > to understand that most all these people are invisible and you will
> > undoubtedly never meet them or come close to knowing them.
>
> I have no interest in getting to know anyone here.

I am just trying to point out you have no valid reason for being here,
that would involve integrity.

> > > It takes a special group of assh*les to think they're doing something
> > > constructive by peering at Oswald's old money orders, looking for
> > > anomalies in the Z film, etc.
>
> > It's called an evidentiary trail that would prove or unprove a case.
>
> No, it's called a hobby. When every major investigation, completed by
> different groups of experts in their fields over different decades and
> comprised of liberals and conservatives concludes Oswald shot JFK, JBC
> and JDT, you are left with a hobby.

Hobbies are validated through a quality of investigative interest.
You flunked.

> > I know it's something that LNT'ers find 'icky', but well, it's a
> > pattern and why they only spout in their generalities instead of
> > making anything that would be called depth.
>
> > CJ
>
> Hmmm. Generalities? That's all CTs have to offer. I think the WC and
> HSCA and others have plenty of specifics. The only thing CT
> practitioners of The Hobby have come to the conclusion of after a 47
> plus year Snipe hunt is that they're sure Oswald didn't do it.

Actually they don't. They actually don't have a strong opinion of
LHO's innocence or guilt. Their focus is generally on extra people
involved besides Oswald. The WC was started and controlled by people
who have been thoroughly characterized as having the most to lose or
have already lost by JFK's existence. Most thorough people can see
through their investigative findings and techniques, as well as who
was feeding them information. But, that is good investigative work,
to take in all sides and weigh what is being given. LNT'ers just
blindly accept all and anything that is out of that circle they
profile without any great thinking.

CJ

bigdog

Mar 17, 2011, 3:36:48 PM3/17/11
Valuable service??? Hardly. Given the small army of assholes who
frequent this board, it is hardly possible to do anything valuable
other than keeping them occupied so they don't fuck up something
important. Keeping you retards engaged in this clusterfuck lessens the
chance you will engage in an activity that would put the general
population at risk, such as trying to drive a car. That in itself
justifies the small investment in time required by myself, Chuck, Bud,
Lowery, DVP, Tim, Samantha and a few others. All we need to do is drop
in once in a while and rattle the cages and then watch the fun begin.

timstter

Mar 17, 2011, 3:43:55 PM3/17/11

I missed the bit about Fetzer and Healy! What did the 9/11 Scholar For
<snicker> Truth have to say about the ol' Red Nosed Boozer? Where do I
find this post? :-)

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

Bud

Mar 17, 2011, 4:13:36 PM3/17/11

<snicker> Why bother with us, isn`t it the conspirators you should
be trying to nail? No chance that will ever happen, eh? They`d have to
exist...

Bud

Mar 17, 2011, 4:15:05 PM3/17/11

If the Warren Commission was the Titanic, it`s safe from these ice
cubes.

curtjester1

Mar 18, 2011, 10:55:18 AM3/18/11
> in once in a while and rattle the cages and then watch the fun begin.- Hide quoted text -

Oh, no, we have a demented boy scout that thinks like Mighty Mouse, is
going to save the day. I am sure besides your sick-obsessive-
preoccupations, that you will enable the public from another
investigation into the people that wield so much influences over
everyone's lives. I guess feeding you a dog biscuit is all that would
satisfy your environmental surroundings, us humans call life. This
pup is so sick that he has thought his 'fun' should be to debate
people over the spoon-fed, mindless dictatum of something that the
gov't systematically uses to appease the wary. SPCA available?

CJ

bigdog

Mar 18, 2011, 1:37:41 PM3/18/11
> CJ- Hide quoted text -

First of all, take some valium.

Second, nobody wields much influence over my life, much as they would
try. The federal goverment is nothing more than a pain in the ass that
requires me to manipulate my way around their silly rules and
regulations. In the end, I live my life the way I choose, not the way
they want me to. If there is some mysterious shadow government that
works behind the scenes, so far they have left me alone because I have
seen no evidence of its existence. It's too bad your life seems to be
so fucked up that you have led yourself to believe you have no control
over it, but I really don't give a shit. If you can't take control of
your life, don't expect me to do anything about it.

curtjester1

Mar 18, 2011, 2:09:05 PM3/18/11
> your life, don't expect me to do anything about it.- Hide quoted text -

Of course they want people to think they are left alone. Why would
they want to stir up anything in people that would have them look at
and confront them saying 'this isn't right'? The country is in debt
beyond repair (the Senate Budget Committee has admitted so as naive as
they are), and it's no one's fault primarily except the ones that make
up the monetary and banking system and abuse it by buying things that
aren't repayable. It doesn't leave anyone 'alone' as people must work
harder to pay for 'their' debts as well as try to go through the maze
of finances to eke out comfortable living's with saving's and such.
But don't worry, you basically don't even have a country, but people
that work Globally for their special interest paramours...and things
like wars mean more money for them, greater debts for us, and more
expansion and control for their special interests. Of course they
will blame 'you' because you didn't fill out an application correct
for a housing loan which is a ponzi scheme anyway, just to keep you in
line. They will keep in line Presidents who go against the grain, by
making them look inept as if they weren't just knowing puppiets
anyway, or just have them shot, so they can further their agendas. I
think Michael Moore stated lately, that a mere 400 families own as
much as half the assets in the U.S. It's not that I am so greedy, but
I can see why they do what they do and depend on the structures they
do to keep what they have, and to plan to even get more. Ahhh...the
day when people bought a house with actual savings...and when there
were no taxes. That's when there was 'a country.'

CJ

bigdog

Mar 18, 2011, 8:43:03 PM3/18/11

It is the fault of the American electorate who keep reelecting the
same Bozos because they have an R or a D next to them name and because
they deliver the pork back to their states and districts. These voters
are so dumb they can't seem to figure out that in order for their
senator or congressman to deliver the goodies back home, he has to
also vote for the goodies for every other state and congressional
district across the country and so we all end up paying for ALL the
goodies.

> It doesn't leave anyone 'alone' as people must work
> harder to pay for 'their' debts as well as try to go through the maze
> of finances to eke out comfortable living's with saving's and such.

We get the government we deserve. We want a free lunch and there is no
such thing. We want more services than the government can provide with
what we are willing to pay in taxes. So the choices are give more
money to the government or expect less from the government. But as
soon as someone proposes to take something away from people that the
government is "giving" them, people scream bloody murder and the pols
back off.

> But don't worry, you basically don't even have a country, but people
> that work Globally for their special interest paramours...

That's all of us. We all have special interests and we expect our
elected officials to deliver on them.

> and things
> like wars mean more money for them, greater debts for us, and more
> expansion and control for their special interests.

So what are you willing to give up? Are you willing to put off drawing
Social Security until you are 70? How about less coverage from
Medicare?

> Of course they
> will blame 'you' because you didn't fill out an application correct
> for a housing loan which is a ponzi scheme anyway, just to keep you in
> line.

Most government programs are ponzi schemes. Social Security is the
biggest one of all.

> They will keep in line Presidents who go against the grain,

Who is "they"?

> by
> making them look inept as if they weren't just knowing puppiets
> anyway, or just have them shot, so they can further their agendas.  I
> think Michael Moore stated lately, that a mere 400 families own as
> much as half the assets in the U.S.

Michael Moore is an asshole. I'm not surprised you follow him.

> It's not that I am so greedy, but
> I can see why they do what they do and depend on the structures they
> do to keep what they have, and to plan to even get more.  Ahhh...the
> day when people bought a house with actual savings...

When was that?

> and when there
> were no taxes.  That's when there was 'a country.'

I would be fine with going back to the level of taxes and government
services we had 100 years ago. Are you?

Walt

Mar 18, 2011, 9:35:44 PM3/18/11

Speak for yourself..... I want NOTHING from anybody...

Correction.... I'd like all of the thieving bastards to get hemp
neckties.

> services we had 100 years ago. Are you?- Hide quoted text -

curtjester1

Mar 19, 2011, 11:38:26 AM3/19/11
Voters are dumb because they are systematically dumb-downed. They are
constantly being sold as this fix will do the trick or eventually so.
It never does. They're beginning to see that the money thing is 'big'
and 'isn't going away.' But they still don't want to believe it and
they keep electing the people that are dumb themselves or are in
cahoots to keep the status quo.

> > It doesn't leave anyone 'alone' as people must work
> > harder to pay for 'their' debts as well as try to go through the maze
> > of finances to eke out comfortable living's with saving's and such.
>
> We get the government we deserve. We want a free lunch and there is no
> such thing. We want more services than the government can provide with
> what we are willing to pay in taxes. So the choices are give more
> money to the government or expect less from the government. But as
> soon as someone proposes to take something away from people that the
> government is "giving" them, people scream bloody murder and the pols
> back off.

Part of having programs is part of having a big sell. They look like
they are doing a world of good, but when the dust settles, there isn't
anything in a bank account that says they did good according to the
system of money. Some would suggest that it's designed that way, to
put us further in debt. The goal of that is to eventually take over
without anyone's consent and control everything which is pretty much
what they do anyway. It's basically economic slavery. When the
country wasn't so far under a hypnotic control, they at least had a
civil war.

> > But don't worry, you basically don't even have a country, but people
> > that work Globally for their special interest paramours...
>
> That's all of us. We all have special interests and we expect our
> elected officials to deliver on them.

But the motivation is compliance and greed, not what's ultimately
fair.

> > and things
> > like wars mean more money for them, greater debts for us, and more
> > expansion and control for their special interests.
>
> So what are you willing to give up? Are you willing to put off drawing
> Social Security until you are 70? How about less coverage from
> Medicare?

It's not a matter of giving up or being an activist. What will
happen, will happen. I look forward to fulfilled Biblical prophecy
which I do depend on, and not man without character to deliver......
As it is, they are trying to further enslave by upping the years one
has to work...They want useful people to them, doing stuff for them,
and if you're not, you're a liability.

> > Of course they
> > will blame 'you' because you didn't fill out an application correct
> > for a housing loan which is a ponzi scheme anyway, just to keep you in
> > line.
>
> Most government programs are ponzi schemes. Social Security is the
> biggest one of all.

Well the populace aren't. They pay the bills, and would pay all the
bills if they would have a fair system of goods and services without
stealing or borrowing. The schemes that put us in debt are the people
that actually spend the money and I would suggest knowing it won't get
paid back. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that when you
have an 'enemy' such as a military establishment, you don't help
them. Yet the U.S. of A spent enormous sums to keep their economy
afloat, and still have an impact on a rising, now unpayable debt.
Social Security is a good idea. You just have to pay for it, not
borrow against it, and pretent it's all ok. And people do pay for it
out of their paychecks.

> > They will keep in line Presidents who go against the grain,
>
> Who is "they"?

People who control the real buttons, international bankers, to the
high corporates, who control the medias and programs.

> > by
> > making them look inept as if they weren't just knowing puppiets
> > anyway, or just have them shot, so they can further their agendas.  I
> > think Michael Moore stated lately, that a mere 400 families own as
> > much as half the assets in the U.S.
>
> Michael Moore is an asshole. I'm not surprised you follow him.

I don't. I think he is almost establishment in away...but he does
have some good stats.

> > It's not that I am so greedy, but
> > I can see why they do what they do and depend on the structures they
> > do to keep what they have, and to plan to even get more.  Ahhh...the
> > day when people bought a house with actual savings...
>
> When was that?

In the 1800's to early 1900's....when money had value and leverage.
When banks actually went broke and didn't have a ponzi scheme to only
have to have 10% asset backing.

> > and when there
> > were no taxes.  That's when there was 'a country.'
>
> I would be fine with going back to the level of taxes and government

> services we had 100 years ago. Are you?- Hide quoted text -

I like anything fair. I see society as programmed like robots that
are walking toward a big cliff.

CJ

bigdog

Mar 19, 2011, 7:05:08 PM3/19/11
If Social Security was really a good idea, they wouldn't have had to
make participation mandatory. It was FDR's ponzi scheme for paying
for the New Deal. He knew up front, it would bring in more money than
it paid out, so it was a plus for him. He got people to go along with
it on the promise they would get something in return. What they got
was to loan the government money which would be paid back to them at a
pitiful rate of return. FDR also knew it would be unsustainable but
that he would be long gone when the chickens came home to roost.

> > > They will keep in line Presidents who go against the grain,
>
> > Who is "they"?
>
> People who control the real buttons, international bankers, to the

> high corporates, who control ...

How about all the people on the government tit who scream bloody
murder whenever someone talks about getting rid of their sacred cow.

curtjester1

Mar 20, 2011, 1:27:27 AM3/20/11

I wouldn't doubt it. I think it's still a good idea to have a safety
net for the elderly.

> > > Who is "they"?
>
> > People who control the real buttons, international bankers, to the
> > high corporates, who control ...
>
> How about all the people on the government tit who scream bloody
> murder whenever someone talks about getting rid of their sacred cow.

It's easy to buy people's 'ideals' with a little backing that usually
demands loyalty it seems. Sad.

CJ

bigdog

Mar 20, 2011, 2:45:51 PM3/20/11
So do I. That's why I think people should have been to decide for
themselves whether to sign up for FDR's chain letter, or build their
own safety net while they are still young and earning an income.
People who didn't think they could discipline themselves enough to do
that on their own could elect to sign up for SS. Either way, the
individual is responsible and the individual is the one who will enjoy
or suffer the consequences of their choices.

> > > People who control the real buttons, international bankers, to the
> > > high corporates, who control ...
>
> > How about all the people on the government tit who scream bloody
> > murder whenever someone talks about getting rid of their sacred cow.
>
> It's easy to buy people's 'ideals' with a little backing that usually
> demands loyalty it seems.  Sad.

You mean like public employee unions.