What about the valt in the DA's office on tonights NBC news?

JC

Feb 18, 2008, 9:17:49 PM2/18/08
They said all the district attornies in Dallas since 63 have known about
it and kept it secret.

Walt

Feb 18, 2008, 9:33:23 PM2/18/08
On 18 Feb, 20:17, jesus475...@webtv.net (JC) wrote:
> They said all the district attornies in Dallas since 63 have known about
> it and kept it secret.

Riiiight!!.... Don't you realize how valuable the lines from a
perspective movie are??? Thr liars would have us believe that the
"transcript" was lines for a movie that Henry Wade was planning to
make. Just how dumb and gullible do the arrogant bastards think we
are??

The reason they have kept the contents of Wades safe secret since his
death is because they couldn't make a reasonable innocous explanation
for that transcript being in Henry Wades safe. They apparently
thought they could get us to believe the crap about it being for a non
existant movie script.

David Von Pein

Feb 18, 2008, 10:13:50 PM2/18/08
>>> "The reason they have kept the contents of Wades [sic] safe secret since his death is because they couldn't make a reasonable innocous [sic] explanation for that transcript being in Henry Wades [sic] safe. They apparently thought they could get us to believe the crap about it being for a non-existant [sic] movie script." <<<

Oh boy! Walt must be in 7th-Heaven today! A new story about a make-
believe JFK conspiracy plot!

Gary Mack's comments to the press sum things up pretty nicely, IMO:

"The fact that it's sitting in Henry Wade's file, and he didn't
do anything, indicates he thought it wasn't worth anything. He
probably kept it because it was funny. It's hilarious. It's like a bad
B movie." -- Gary Mack

But Walt will take this "new evidence" and run straight to the CT Goal
Line with it, spike the ball, and claim a landslide victory.

Walt will have us believe that Oswald actually said this to Jack Ruby
on October 4, 1963 (per the movie script found in the Dallas DA's
safe):

"I can still do it, all I need is my rifle and a tall building;
but it will take time, maybe six months to find the right place; but
I'll have to have some money to live on while I do the planning."

Ruby then decides to kill his "partner in crime" two days after Ozzie
murders the President. That's a neat twist, huh? (Must be "Mob"
involvement, right Walt? Ruby was just jerking Oswald's weak-minded
chain, right?)

www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/021908dnmetjfkdocs.11944de.html

www.dallasnews.com/video/dallasnews/hp/index.html?nvid=219131

Chuck Schuyler

Feb 18, 2008, 10:21:10 PM2/18/08
> www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/021908dnme...
>
> www.dallasnews.com/video/dallasnews/hp/index.html?nvid=219131

Not only that, but Walt doesn't grasp that this theory-if it was
correct-disproves his own theory.

Kooks are kooky.

David Von Pein

Feb 18, 2008, 10:26:28 PM2/18/08
>>> "Not only that, but Walt doesn't grasp that this theory-if it was correct-disproves his own theory." <<<

Yes. You're exactly right.

Kooks like Walt are ready to jump on board ANY boat mark "conspiracy",
even though this one (as Chuck rightly points out) totally contradicts
Walt's theory about Oswald shooting NOBODY on Nov. 22nd.

Kooky indeed.

David Von Pein

Feb 18, 2008, 11:55:03 PM2/18/08

FOLLOW-UP (Via Dale Myers' website):

http://jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2008/02/wading-through-muck.html

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/02-08/0219rubyoswald.pdf

"It took me all of five seconds to find the answers to the key
questions about this alleged conversation on the Internet. The Dallas
D.A.'s office, which announced today during a live news conference
that they had been cataloging the items in former District Attorney
Henry Wade's safe for a year, apparently never lifted a finger to find
out what the supposed transcript was and what the source for it
was. ....

"In his December 5 {1963} letter to J. Edgar Hoover, {Carroll}
Jarnagin 're-created' the conversation he heard between Ruby and
'Lee'. That transcript contains phrases similar to the alleged
"transcript" found in Henry Wade's safe, including the alleged Ruby
statement, "...the Feds would get into everything..." [Jarnagin] "...it
would get the Feds into everything..." [Wade safe 'transcript']. ....

"You would think that Dallas District Attorney Craig Watkins
would have spent a few minutes to find out what the Wade transcript
was all about before crowing to the world that he had discovered
something of significance. Instead, he managed to further muck up the
works.

"No doubt, in twenty years time, we'll be still dealing with
this current round of lunacy brought on by the Dallas D.A.'s office. I
can hear the question now, "Didn't they discover a transcript that
proves Ruby and Oswald knew each other?"

" "No, little Johnny," I'll have to say. "It was just some
nincompoop in the D.A.'s office who was overloading it and everyone
jumped on the bandwagon."

"Which only goes to prove, that IT NEVER ENDS." -- DALE K.
MYERS; 02/18/2008

aeffects

Feb 19, 2008, 3:55:45 AM2/19/08
On Feb 18, 7:13 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

<snip VonPeins nonsense>

both BOTH hands on the keyboard, son. there's time for that when you
finally get a commission check from Bugliosi....

aeffects

Feb 19, 2008, 3:56:41 AM2/19/08
On Feb 18, 7:26 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Yes. You're exactly right.

about what -- that fucking idiot can't even come in out of the
rain.....

aeffects

Feb 19, 2008, 3:58:06 AM2/19/08
On Feb 18, 8:55 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> FOLLOW-UP (Via Dale Myers' website):

don't bother folks..... just another Lone Nut fraud.... not bad with a
cartoon, harldy a research piece must let alone evidence.... Case
OPEN..... LMFAO!

David Von Pein

Feb 19, 2008, 4:03:06 AM2/19/08

Reminder:

Holy Mackerel, what a super-kook Healy is.

muc...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2008, 4:36:54 AM2/19/08

David Von Pein

Feb 19, 2008, 4:51:15 AM2/19/08

VIA DALE MYERS' WEBSITE:

www.jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2008/02/wading-through-muck.html

www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/02-08/0219rubyoswald.pdf

==============================

==============================

Addendum.....

Can you just imagine Ruby & Oswald sitting down in the Carousel Club
-- OUT IN THE OPENNESS OF THE CLUB FOR EVERY EAVESDROPPER WITHIN
EARSHOT TO HEAR (vs. the obviously-preferred option of having this
very sensitive and covert conversation behind closed doors) -- with Oz
saying stuff like "I can shoot his [RFK's] brother"?

Just silly beyond all possible belief.

As Myers points out (with various cites to back him up), the "Oz/Ruby
transcript" is probably a variation of the idiotic ramblings of a
drunk named Carroll Jarnagin.

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh26/html/WH_Vol26_0145b.htm

muc...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2008, 7:49:52 AM2/19/08

A bit harsh, I think. Jarnagin may have been an alcoholic, who flunked
a polygraph examination, and perhaps his sensational claims were
contradicted by his exotic dancer girlfriend and later embellished...

...but does any of this make him a less likely harbinger of truth than
David Healy?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

muc...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2008, 8:50:14 AM2/19/08
On 19 Feb., 14:47, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> It's harsh to call an obvious liar a liar and an idiot? I'm probably
> not being hard enough on this tale-telling fool, for Pete sake.
>
> This Jarnagin fellow quite obviously invented the whole story about
> Oswald and Ruby discussing JFK's murder. He should be ridiculed and
> scorned to the maximum degree.

As should David Healy.

David Von Pein

Feb 19, 2008, 8:52:31 AM2/19/08
It's harsh to call an obvious liar a liar and an idiot? I'm probably
not being hard enough on this tale-telling fool, for Pete sake.

This Jarnagin fellow quite obviously invented the whole story about
Oswald and Ruby discussing JFK's murder. He should be ridiculed and
scorned to the maximum degree.

(Maybe "Much" was just playin' with me -- to get a jab in at Healy. Is
that it? If so, that's always a worthwhile and fruitful endeavor.)

Walt

Feb 19, 2008, 9:15:39 AM2/19/08

Dale Myers is making the same point that I was attempting to
make.... The transcript is a crock....

The only difference between Myer's perspective and mine is: ..... If
it was in Henry Wades safe, it was valuable to Henry Wade.... and
since I know what a unscrupless bastard Wade was I believe he had that
document for a good reason. He probably used it to keep Ruby in line,
by blackmailing him..... saying that he'd charge Ruby with conspiring
to kill JFK and send him to get his hair singe curled in Huntsville if
he didn't behave himself.

All the LNer's dismiss it because they say we know it's a fake because
Lee Oswald could not have been at the Ruby's Carousel at the time that
the recording was made. They completely ignore the FACT that Oswald
was being impersonated by another man at that time, and this
"transcript" could be evidence that Ruby and the Oswald impersonator
were plotting to kill JFK.

Message has been deleted

justm...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2008, 9:38:51 AM2/19/08

Let's not forget that Healy believes the Zapruder film is
altered...also do not forget Healy thinks Zapruder is fake.
The mentality of an idiot, if Zapruder doesn't exist how can his film
be altered? Healy is best to just be ignored. His posts very seldom if
ever make any sense. He spends all his time talking about lesbians and
wankers..it's apparently what he has the most knowledge in.

While driving my daughter to work this morning, they were talking
about the findings in Dallas. The radio announcer made an interesting
comment. He said, "Now the conspiracy theorists will spend another 5
or more years trying to prove this document is the real thing. Even
when it is proven to be nothing more then an untrue document, they
will use this as more proof of conspiracy. The shame is, the younger
generation that has not studied the case will quickly be taken in by
a document that means nothing."

Be prepared for another Gil Jesus youtube video with some idiot
claiming its the real deal, which Jesus will endorse knowing its a
sham. This is how the CT's lure uneducated people into their traps.
Then again, the only ones they lure are fantasy seeking morons like
themselves. Healys already believing it, just look at his post LOL...I
rest my case.

justm...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2008, 9:40:47 AM2/19/08
> were plotting to kill JFK.- Hide quoted text -

Leave it to Walt to put a conspiracy twist on a document that's a
farce....it just never ends!

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Feb 19, 2008, 10:17:12 AM2/19/08

A "RUBY-OSWALD CHAT" ON OCTOBER 4, 1963?

I DOUBT IT......

======================================

VIA VINCENT BUGLIOSI'S 2007 JFK BOOK, "RECLAIMING HISTORY":

"A few other claims of a Ruby-Oswald connection include one by a
Dallas lawyer named Carroll Jarnagin, who came up with such a far-
fetched story it's a wonder the Texas State Bar didn't conduct a
hearing into his fitness to practice law.

"It wasn't so much his lie (or dream) that on the evening of
October 4, 1963, he was seated in a booth in the Carousel with a
former Carousel stripper known as "Robin S. Hood" (Shirley Ann
Mauldin) and that he saw and heard Jack Ruby talking to Oswald in the
next booth. People lie or imagine things all the time, and if Jarnagin
had left it at that he wouldn't have stood out.

"But shortly after the assassination, Jarnagin sent an eight-
page typewritten letter to the FBI detailing, word for word, like a
transcript, everything Ruby and Oswald said back and forth to each
other in a very long conversation. No rational person would believe
this, particularly when Jarnagin admits he was drunk at the time, had
an alcohol problem, and was considering joining Alcoholics Anonymous.
(A few years earlier, Jarnagin was arrested for being drunk out on the
street.)

"The gist of Ruby and Oswald's conversation, per Jarnagin,
concerned their decision to murder Governor Connally because Connally
wasn't allowing syndicated crime into Texas. Oswald assures Ruby that
since he was a marine sharpshooter he can get the job done. (CE 2821,
26 H 254-258)

""Robin S. Hood" was interviewed by the FBI and said she and
Jarnagin were indeed at the Carousel that night but no such incident
took place. She does recall Ruby coming over to their booth and asking
her to work at the Carousel again. (CE 2821, 26 H 259, FBI interview
of Shirley Ann Mauldin on December 8, 1963)

"Why anyone would even bother giving Jarnagin a polygraph test I
don't know, but Dallas DA Henry Wade did, and Jarnagin, of course,
failed it (5 H 232-234, 239, WCT Henry Wade). So badly did he fail it
that Wade told Dallas Morning News reporter Hugh Aynesworth that the
needle "went off the charts, far off the charts" (Aynesworth with
Michaud, JFK: Breaking the News, p.231)." -- VINCE BUGLIOSI; PAGES
631-632 OF "RH" ENDNOTES

www.hometheaterforum.com/htf/3200858-post.html

Walt

Feb 19, 2008, 10:31:54 AM2/19/08
On 19 Feb, 08:38, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 19, 8:52 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > It's harsh to call an obvious liar a liar and an idiot? I'm probably
> > not being hard enough on this tale-telling fool, for Pete sake.
>
> > This Jarnagin fellow quite obviously invented the whole story about
> > Oswald and Ruby discussing JFK's murder. He should be ridiculed and
> > scorned to the maximum degree.
>
> > (Maybe "Much" was just playin' with me -- to get a jab in at Healy. Is
> > that it? If so, that's always a worthwhile and fruitful endeavor.)
>
> Let's not forget that Healy believes the Zapruder film is
> altered...also do not forget Healy thinks Zapruder is fake.
> The mentality of an idiot, if Zapruder doesn't exist how can his film
> be altered? Healy is best to just be ignored. His posts very seldom if
> ever make any sense. He spends all his time talking about lesbians and
> wankers..it's apparently what he has the most knowledge in.

While driving my daughter to work this morning, they were talking
about the findings in Dallas. The radio announcer made an interesting
comment. He said, "Now the conspiracy theorists will spend another 5
or more years trying to prove this document is the real thing. Even
when it is proven to be nothing more then an untrue document, they
will use this as more proof of conspiracy. The shame is, the younger
generation that has not studied the case will  quickly be taken in by
a document that means nothing."

Yer so dumb that you fail to realize that the announcer's comment has
two faces....

There's a high probablity that the radio announcer himself is one of
the "younger generation" and many of them will jump to the same
conclusion that he did. (That the CT's are a bunch of kooks) ..... The

younger generation that has not studied the case will quickly be

taken in by the news media who also have not studied the case, but act
like they know the truth, and go along with their masters because they
don't want to lose their FCC license.

justm...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2008, 10:35:40 AM2/19/08
> > rest my case.- Hide quoted text -

The announcer is a 67 yr old native of where I live who has been on
the same radio show for years. He has brains and logic something the
rest of you old farts lack.

JC

Feb 19, 2008, 10:36:18 AM2/19/08
Well when i heard the news and latter figured this group would be all
a'buzz about it, i was shocked when it appeared no one posted it. Upon
reading down this thread its apparent the anti-conspirosist are still in
denial of the truths THAT HAVE been uncovered and that anone who
believes different is a kook. Why am i not surprised?!(:-) Ya know the
parafin test proved Oswald had not fired a gun that day+the Warren Com.
swept that fact under the rug along with any notion of truth. Paul
Grudys testimony on Alex Jones said secret service or fbi agents brought
the M. Carcano rifle and put Oswalds prints ON THE GUN from his dead
corps at the mortuary. If Wades files DON'T showup anything conspirousy
that will be enough proof to me that they were sanitised to hide more
truth. Thanks guys for your responces! "With God, all things are
possible to them that believe" To those that won't believe, no truth is
possible.

Walt

Feb 19, 2008, 10:54:28 AM2/19/08
On 18 Feb, 21:13, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Oh boy! Walt must be in 7th-Heaven today! A new story about a make-
> believe JFK conspiracy plot!
>
> Gary Mack's comments to the press sum things up pretty nicely, IMO:

Psssst...Von Pea brain...Put a dollar with your opinion and you can
get a cup of coffe at Mc D's

You're merely showing how unthinking and gullible you are by endorsing
Gary Mack's opinion.

      "The fact that it's sitting in Henry Wade's file, and he didn't
do anything, indicates he thought it wasn't worth anything. He
probably kept it because it was funny. It's hilarious. It's like a bad
B movie." -- Gary Mack

Riiiight, wink, wink...... Wade probably thought this joke was so
funny that he had to keep in in his safe along with Jack Ruby's brass
knuckles. I guess that would makes perfect sense to a gullible
moron.

> But Walt will take this "new evidence" and run straight to the CT Goal
> Line with it, spike the ball, and claim a landslide victory.
>
> Walt will have us believe that Oswald actually said this to Jack Ruby
> on October 4, 1963 (per the movie script found in the Dallas DA's
> safe):
>
>       "I can still do it, all I need is my rifle and a tall building;
> but it will take time, maybe six months to find the right place; but
> I'll have to have some money to live on while I do the planning."
>
> Ruby then decides to kill his "partner in crime" two days after Ozzie
> murders the President. That's a neat twist, huh? (Must be "Mob"
> involvement, right Walt? Ruby was just jerking Oswald's weak-minded
> chain, right?)
>

> www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/021908dnme...
>
> www.dallasnews.com/video/dallasnews/hp/index.html?nvid=219131

Walt

Feb 19, 2008, 11:07:43 AM2/19/08

Regardless of the announcer's age... The point is still valid.

The younger generation that has not studied the case will quickly be
taken in by the news media who also have not studied the case, but act
like they know the truth, and go along with their masters because they
don't want to lose their FCC license.

Most media personalities will fall in line with the official
government proclaimation (if they want to stay on the air)

David Von Pein

Feb 19, 2008, 11:10:29 AM2/19/08
Hey Walt,

Was there a single person in the USA who WASN'T out to frame poor
Oswald in 1963 (or who wasn't up to "no good" in some shady fashion
that same year)? Anybody at all?

You've added Henry Wade to your made-up list of rotten scumbags
("unscrupulous bastard" I believe was the term for Henry). Nice.

But how about Marina?

Marguerite?

Robert Oswald?

Little Junie?

Surely you can wrap a label of "Plotter" around the necks of one or
more of those LHO relatives too...can't you, Mister Super-Mega-Kook?

Marina certainly had a motive to want her dear sweet hubby to hang for
murder -- she was beaten by the bastard regularly.

Get busy on the "Marina Set Up Lee" theory, Mr. K-Word. I want to to
see you earn your kook stripe for February.

Ten-Four?

aeffects

Feb 19, 2008, 11:22:49 AM2/19/08
On Feb 19, 1:03 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Reminder:
>
> Holy Mackerel, what a super-kook Healy is.

we know your scared, Reitzes..... you're failing as are Lone Nuts
everywhere USENET boards and private forums. What we have at BEST is a
Lone Nut holding pattern till daBugliosi can cement the deal with HBO
and say: "yep, cameras roll on such and such a date..."

Everywhere you turn you're getting beat down.... even GMack has to hit
the cable talkshow trail again, even he is not hiding behind his CT
facade any longer....

Notice how the Nutter's have a tendency to gather on a single thread,
sure sign of weakness.... they're tiring.....

justm...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2008, 11:24:45 AM2/19/08

Walts lost touch with reality, he's joined his mental case sidekicks
Jesus, Healy and Rossley. What a scarey thought if the 4 of them
should ever be released in a rubber room together.

Now we have JC...another person using the name Jesus. He probably
thinks hes holier then thou just like our resident pathological liar,
Christian hypocrite, bigot, racist Gil Jesus does. How lucky can we
get???

aeffects

Feb 19, 2008, 11:28:05 AM2/19/08
On Feb 19, 6:38 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

sitdown tuna crotch, you old dried up old crone.... a face that looks
like 20 miles of bad road, dance sweet gloria dance..... LMFAO -- and
stop laughing Reitzes ole Just*puke*me1952 and her brother
jecorbett1951 are two of your biggest fans.... when they post in a
thread you're dropped into the run around their house naked claiming
to be the original tuna-twins....

David Von Pein

Feb 19, 2008, 11:28:49 AM2/19/08
Any chance of getting Healy to ignore even ONE of my posts?

Wish he would. My archived files containing threads with his rancid
posts in them are akin to the stench of rotten eggs (or of Healy after
a three-day-long drug session).

Please put me on "ignore", Davey-boy. I'm begging you. (I'll even toss
in a few bucks for your next acid trip. How 'bout it? After all, a
deal like that doesn't come along from a Disinfo Agent every day of
the week.)

David Von Pein

Feb 19, 2008, 11:29:45 AM2/19/08

>>> "Walt's lost touch with reality." <<<

That happened years ago.

aeffects

Feb 19, 2008, 11:31:20 AM2/19/08
On Feb 19, 7:35 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>

Fresno/Bakersfield radio gave us Buck Owens music too..... wake up
tuna-crotch

Walt

Feb 19, 2008, 12:25:53 PM2/19/08
On 19 Feb, 10:10, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Hey Walt,
>
> Was there a single person in the USA who WASN'T out to frame poor
> Oswald in 1963 (or who wasn't up to "no good" in some shady fashion
> that same year)? Anybody at all?
>
> You've added Henry Wade to your made-up list of rotten scumbags
> ("unscrupulous bastard" I believe was the term for Henry). Nice.

Psssst....It's gonna come as a surprise to you, but if you check back
about 20 years Henry Wade has always been on the top of my list of
authorities who were bent on framing Oswald. I didn't just add him
to my list....As a matter of fact "you" are my latest entry on that
list.

aeffects

Feb 19, 2008, 12:32:24 PM2/19/08
On Feb 19, 9:25 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> On 19 Feb, 10:10, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > Hey Walt,
>
> > Was there a single person in the USA who WASN'T out to frame poor
> > Oswald in 1963 (or who wasn't up to "no good" in some shady fashion
> > that same year)? Anybody at all?
>
> > You've added Henry Wade to your made-up list of rotten scumbags
> > ("unscrupulous bastard" I believe was the term for Henry). Nice.
>
> Psssst....It's gonna come as a surprise to you, but if you check back
> about 20 years Henry Wade has always been on the top of my list of
> authorities who were bent on framing Oswald. I didn't just add him
> to my list....As a matter of fact "you" are my latest entry on that
> list.

LMAO! Right on, Walt......

aeffects

Feb 19, 2008, 12:35:15 PM2/19/08
On Feb 19, 8:29 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> That happened years ago.

you're a fly in the ointment and you'll drown in your own bullshit
soon enough....then we'll see another alias... perhaps David Von Pein
part III, eh....

LMFAO!

tomnln

Feb 19, 2008, 1:01:32 PM2/19/08

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

************************

If you're so well read on the subject, why don't you ever address
evidence/testimony?

http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm

http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm
***********************

tomnln

Feb 19, 2008, 1:24:09 PM2/19/08

On Feb 19, 11:10 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Hey Walt,
>
> Was there a single person in the USA who WASN'T out to frame poor
> Oswald in 1963 (or who wasn't up to "no good" in some shady fashion
> that same year)? Anybody at all?
>
> You've added Henry Wade to your made-up list of rotten scumbags
> ("unscrupulous bastard" I believe was the term for Henry). Nice.
>
> But how about Marina?
>
> Marguerite?
>
> Robert Oswald?
>
> Little Junie?
>
> Surely you can wrap a label of "Plotter" around the necks of one or
> more of those LHO relatives too...can't you, Mister Super-Mega-Kook?
>
> Marina certainly had a motive to want her dear sweet hubby to hang for
> murder -- she was beaten by the bastard regularly.
>
> Get busy on the "Marina Set Up Lee" theory, Mr. K-Word. I want to to
> see you earn your kook stripe for February.
>
> Ten-Four?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
justme writes;

Walts lost touch with reality, he's joined his mental case sidekicks
Jesus, Healy and Rossley. What a scarey thought if the 4 of them
should ever be released in a rubber room together.

Now we have JC...another person using the name Jesus. He probably
thinks hes holier then thou just like our resident pathological liar,
Christian hypocrite, bigot, racist Gil Jesus does. How lucky can we
get???

I write;

How nice of the CUNT to bring me into one of her posts again;

It gives me ANOTHER Opportunity to point out that this Lying CUNT Never
addresses her own evidence/testimony.
http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm

http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

justme is here ONLY to distract from evidence/testimony by insulting other
posters.

When those posters Retaliate with insults, she becomes a CRY-BABY.

Typical Nazi justice from an Eva Braun CUNT.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

justm...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2008, 2:10:13 PM2/19/08
On Feb 19, 1:24 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> <justme1...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 19, 11:10 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>

> > Hey Walt,
>
> > Was there a single person in the USA who WASN'T out to frame poor
> > Oswald in 1963 (or who wasn't up to "no good" in some shady fashion
> > that same year)? Anybody at all?
>
> > You've added Henry Wade to your made-up list of rotten scumbags
> > ("unscrupulous bastard" I believe was the term for Henry). Nice.
>
> > But how about Marina?
>
> > Marguerite?
>
> > Robert Oswald?
>
> > Little Junie?
>
> > Surely you can wrap a label of "Plotter" around the necks of one or
> > more of those LHO relatives too...can't you, Mister Super-Mega-Kook?
>
> > Marina certainly had a motive to want her dear sweet hubby to hang for
> > murder -- she was beaten by the bastard regularly.
>
> > Get busy on the "Marina Set Up Lee" theory, Mr. K-Word. I want to to
> > see you earn your kook stripe for February.
>
> > Ten-Four?
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-

> justme writes;
>
> Walts lost touch with reality, he's joined his mental case sidekicks
> Jesus, Healy and Rossley. What a scarey thought if the 4 of them
> should ever be released in a rubber room together.
>
> Now we have JC...another person using the name Jesus. He probably
> thinks hes holier then thou just like our resident pathological liar,
> Christian hypocrite, bigot, racist Gil Jesus does. How lucky can we
> get???
>
> I write;
>
> How nice of the CUNT to bring me into one of her posts again;
>
> It gives me ANOTHER Opportunity to point out that this Lying CUNT Never
> addresses her own evidence/testimony.http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm

> http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm
>
> justme is here ONLY to distract from evidence/testimony by insulting other
> posters.
>
> When those posters Retaliate with insults, she becomes a CRY-BABY.
>
> Typical Nazi justice from an Eva Braun CUNT.
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------- Hide quoted text -

DVP,
Healy has no life, the chances of him ignoring any post made by a LN
are slim. He actually thinks the jibberish and filth that comes out of
his mouth is coherent. Healys experience with wankers, hookers, drug
addicts (of which he participates daily) gays and lesbians and tuna
crotches is astounding. He really should try spending less time on the
strip and around his tuna smelling wife and daughter and see what the
real world is all about. Then again, the real world would laugh at him
just like we do. He's a loser, thats why he can relate to the mommas
boy Gil Jesus and the alcoholic pig mouthed Rossley. Their 3 peas in a
pod. I'll sit back and wait for Rossley to call me a "C" again, it's
giving me quite a list to send out to his family. BTW Healy, I have
your daughters address, would you like me to post it incase anyone
here needs a cheap date???

tomnln

Feb 19, 2008, 2:35:50 PM2/19/08

[...]

********************

Dodging your own evidence/testimony AGAIN Huh Cunt?

http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm

http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

**********************

lazu...@webtv.net

Feb 19, 2008, 2:48:00 PM2/19/08
First of all does Gary Mack have any evidence this is from a movie and
not real? Probably not, he mentioned on Olbermann last nite the FBI
debunked this a long time ago. The FBI that closed the case as soon as
LHO was arrested?, or the same FBI that never asked James Sibert about
his report (Sibert/O'Neill), and the most famous bullet of the 20th
century the magic bullet, as he told the ARRB?, 2nd of all-EVERY DA
SINCE WADE HAS KEPT THIS SECRET-ISN'T THIS COMPLTELY UNETHCAL AND
AGAINST THE LAW? WHAT ABOUT THE ARRB, HSCA, WC, Wasn't this all supposed
to be turned over in the 90's? You can bet there's gonna be some very
interesting material with 15 boxes of stuff including films.. I wish
people could see the bigger picture, NOT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS and like
the Purported JFK Love child, not flap their gums passing judgement till
they know something...Jeff

Sam Brown

Feb 19, 2008, 4:07:18 PM2/19/08

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

ROTFLMAO David.

aeffects

Feb 19, 2008, 4:11:26 PM2/19/08
On Feb 19, 11:10 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

On this board, I own you you creepo lesbian impersonator..... who can
doubt that. I post you waddles in. And not far behind that [facts
being what they are], damn near all the Lone Nutter's are interested
in "behind", must be a disease....

Sam Brown

Feb 19, 2008, 4:15:19 PM2/19/08

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 19, 9:25 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
>> On 19 Feb, 10:10, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Hey Walt,
>>
>> > Was there a single person in the USA who WASN'T out to frame poor
>> > Oswald in 1963 (or who wasn't up to "no good" in some shady fashion
>> > that same year)? Anybody at all?
>>
>> > You've added Henry Wade to your made-up list of rotten scumbags
>> > ("unscrupulous bastard" I believe was the term for Henry). Nice.
>>
>> Psssst....It's gonna come as a surprise to you, but if you check back
>> about 20 years Henry Wade has always been on the top of my list of
>> authorities who were bent on framing Oswald. I didn't just add him
>> to my list....As a matter of fact "you" are my latest entry on that
>> list.
>
> LMAO! Right on, Walt......

"Right on"???? LMFAO at the junkie , still stuck in some drug induced haze.
He thinks its still the sixties. You and Wally make a lovely couple, you
have the combined IQ of a toenail clipping.

justm...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2008, 4:16:53 PM2/19/08
On Feb 19, 4:11 pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 19, 11:10 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> > On Feb 19, 1:24 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > > <justme1...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­­--------------------------------------------------------------------------­-­-

> > > justme writes;
>
> > > Walts lost touch with reality, he's joined his mental case sidekicks
> > > Jesus, Healy and Rossley. What a scarey thought if the 4 of them
> > > should ever be released in a rubber room together.
>
> > > Now we have JC...another person using the name Jesus. He probably
> > > thinks hes holier then thou just like our resident pathological liar,
> > > Christian hypocrite, bigot, racist Gil Jesus does. How lucky can we
> > > get???
>
> > > I write;
>
> > > How nice of the CUNT to bring me into one of her posts again;
>
> > > It gives me ANOTHER Opportunity to point out that this Lying CUNT Never
> > > addresses her own evidence/testimony.http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm
>
> > >http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm
>
> > > justme is here ONLY to distract from evidence/testimony by insulting other
> > > posters.
>
> > > When those posters Retaliate with insults, she becomes a CRY-BABY.
>
> > > Typical Nazi justice from an Eva Braun CUNT.
> > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­­--------------------------------------------------------------------------­-­---------- Hide quoted text -

> > DVP,
> > Healy has no life, the chances of him ignoring any post made by a LN
> > are slim. He actually thinks the jibberish and filth that comes out of
> > his mouth is coherent. Healys experience with wankers, hookers, drug
> > addicts (of which he participates daily) gays and lesbians and tuna
> > crotches is astounding. He really should try spending less time on the
> > strip and around his tuna smelling wife and daughter and see what the
> > real world is all about. Then again, the real world would laugh at him
> > just like we do. He's a loser, thats why he can relate to the mommas
> > boy Gil Jesus and the alcoholic pig mouthed Rossley. Their 3 peas in a
> > pod. I'll sit back and wait for Rossley to call me a "C" again, it's
> > giving me quite a list to send out to his family.  BTW Healy, I have
> > your daughters address, would you like me to post it incase anyone
> > here needs a cheap date???
>
> On this board, I own you you creepo lesbian impersonator..... who can
> doubt that. I post you waddles in. And not far behind that [facts
> being what they are], damn near all the Lone Nutter's are interested
> in "behind", must be a disease....- Hide quoted text -

Again Healy talks about someones ass and lesbians. You own NOTHING
Healy, you don't even own the 590 foot roach infested apartment you
live in! You think we don't know about you? Think again old man. I
know more then you could have ever imagined. You didn't answer me,
want your daughters address posted? Maybe she can make a few extra
bucks with some cheap tricks. Now back off scum bag....you're
outnumbered and useless.

aeffects

Feb 19, 2008, 4:19:22 PM2/19/08
On Feb 19, 1:16 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>

here toots-e-roll, here doggie, doggie, doggie..... you old dried up
crone you..... come to papa.....

aeffects

Feb 19, 2008, 4:21:51 PM2/19/08
On Feb 19, 1:15 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> "aeffects" <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> Psssst....It's gonna come as a surprise to you, but if you check back
> >> about 20 years Henry Wade has always been on the top of my list of
> >> authorities who were bent on framing Oswald. I didn't just add him
> >> to my list....As a matter of fact "you" are my latest entry on that
> >> list.
>
> > LMAO! Right on, Walt......
>
> "Right on"???? LMFAO at the junkie , still stuck in some drug induced haze.
> He thinks its still the sixties. You and Wally make a lovely couple, you
> have the combined IQ of a toenail clipping.

sitdown Sam and think Four Elephants while your cleaning out
Just*puke*me1952's withered old crotch.....

aeffects

Feb 19, 2008, 4:23:41 PM2/19/08
On Feb 19, 1:07 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> "David Von Pein" <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote in messagenews:f5574499-ed33-4897...@d4g2000prg.googlegroups.com...

Sammy, Bob Vernon and Dave Reitzes....... ROTFLMFAO! what-a-combo......

justm...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2008, 4:28:44 PM2/19/08

It's a shame Healys too damn stupid to see what a fool he makes of
himself with each post. Then again, it gives us something to humiliate
and laugh at LOL

aeffects

Feb 19, 2008, 4:30:36 PM2/19/08
On Feb 19, 1:28 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

stop being jealous, you old crone..... there's help for you in that
nursing home

Walt

Feb 19, 2008, 5:18:54 PM2/19/08

justm...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2008, 5:21:33 PM2/19/08
> > they know something...Jeff- Hide quoted text -

The day I would be jealous of you is the day I slit my wrists. I can
type a coherent sentance, we already know you can't even come close.
An old fart like you calling someone 10 years younger an old crone,
now thats a good laugh. You have a face like a 90 year old scrotum.
The scrotum is more appealing.

Walt

Feb 19, 2008, 5:50:48 PM2/19/08
On 19 Feb, 13:48, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
> First of all does Gary Mack have any evidence this is from a movie and
> not real? Probably not, he mentioned on Olbermann last nite the FBI
> debunked this a long time ago. The FBI that closed the case as soon as
> LHO was arrested?, or the same FBI that never asked James Sibert about
> his report (Sibert/O'Neill), and the most famous bullet of the 20th
> century the magic bullet, as he told the ARRB?, 2nd of all-EVERY DA
> SINCE WADE HAS KEPT THIS SECRET-ISN'T THIS  COMPLTELY UNETHCAL AND
> AGAINST THE LAW? WHAT ABOUT THE ARRB, HSCA, WC, Wasn't this all supposed
> to be turned over in the 90's? You can bet there's gonna be some very
> interesting material with 15 boxes of stuff including films..

15 BOXES??!!...... The news report I heard said "a couple of boxes",
and my impression was they were not very big boxes.... The news
report said there were letters of correspondence to / from Henry Wade
to/ from Ruby. The report didn't say if they were pre-assassination or
post-assassination. They also said that there were a pair of brass
knuckles and a leather pistol holster in the safe.

This sounds like the stuff that was found in the trunk of Jack Ruby's
car after he murdered Oswald.... The list of stuff in the trunk of
Ruby's Oldsmobile included some cardboard boxes, two pairs of brass
knuckles, a leather pistol holster, 59 permanent passes to the
Carousel Club for some very well know people, among them, Dallas
District attorney William Alexander, DPD Patrolman Ray Hawkins, the
manager of the Adolphus Hotel Andy Anderson;..et al $873.50 in cash,
A victor adding machine, and some items of mens clothing. There trunk
was apparently a veritable dump of old receipts, letters, parking
tickets, telephone bills; etc.

I wish
> people could see the bigger picture, NOT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS and like
> the Purported JFK Love child, not flap their gums passing judgement till
> they know something...Jeff

Well I'm sure you and I are two of the "kooks" that the news media had
in mind when they said the CT's are not going to believe that the
"transcript" in Henry Wades safe is just a joke that he thought was
really funny. BTW does the word "transcript" mean that there was/ is
a tape recording in that safe??

David Von Pein

Feb 20, 2008, 12:25:53 AM2/20/08

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/1bbaf65dbf0f108f/410b03eb6e73893c?#410b03eb6e73893c

>>> "Didn't you see all the boxes piled up? Looks like a sniper's nest." <<<

Yes, that's true. There are a lot of boxes there. There MUST be a
Smoking Gun in one of them someplace. Right?

www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/v3/02-19-2008.NMC_19jfkWATKINS.G6B2BFVN4.1.jpg

Maybe somebody can pretend that the 2 sets of brass knuckles
("aluminum knuckles", per CE1322) have some kind of "tie in" to the
assassination.

The knuckles, along with dozens and dozens of other items, were found
in Ruby's car (aka: Jack's "rolling, lowbrow thrift shop", per V.
Bugliosi on Page 1095 of "Reclaiming History").

Perhaps Ruby pulled the ol' "Knuckle Sandwich" bit on Patsy Oswald.
Maybe that's why Oz decided to kill the President. He feared the
'brass'.

BTW, here's just a small sampling of some of the items found in Ruby's
vehicle on 11/24/63:

Rubber tips for chair legs, a can of varnish stain, a paper sack
containing $837.50, unpaid traffic tickets, a box of razor blades,
bars of soap, hardware, stationery, an adding machine, sport coat and
slacks, golf shoes and several golf balls, a single roll of toilet
paper, gobs of newspapers, an umbrella ["TUM" fans should investigate
this asap!], a bathing cap, some bail bond cards, an empty wallet, a
carton with hundreds of 8x10 glossy photos of Jack's nightclub
stripper "Jada", and (my favorite) two pairs of aluminum knuckles.

FYI,

Every last item found in Jack's junk-filled Oldsmobile is detailed in
CE1322:

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh22/html/WH_Vol22_0266a.htm