Investigation in Progress--Request for Assistance

Daniel Hopsicker

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99

Hi all...

This is a genuine request for help from assassination researchers,
from someone who does not pretend to be.

While researching a book on the most successful drug smuggler in
American history, Barry Seal,(of Mena, Arkansas fame) I was thrown a BIG

curveball by someone for whom I have the utmost respect
(a Guggenheim Fellow, respected historian, National Book Award winner,
and former member of the National Security Council)... when he asked,

"What have YOU heard about Barry Seal flying a getaway plane
out of Dallas Texas after the assassination of JFK?"
I replied, "I didn't even know there WAS a getaway plane."

That was a year ago.

Today I am in Louisiana reseaching Seal's links to Ferrie, Oswald, et
al.

On my website I have placed a picture taken in a nighclub in Mexico
City on January 22, 1963 of Barry Seal seated with a number of
men I am seeking to identify.

http://www.madcowprod.com/Sealpic.htm

I ask assistance from anyone in this group who can help
A) identify these individuals (some of whom I have I.D'd, at least
tentatively)
and
b) find contemporaneous(1961-62) photographsof the following
individuals:
William Seymour, Gerry Hemming, Frank Sturgis,
Felix Rodriguez, Sergio Arcacha Smith, Orlando Bosch, Carlos Bringuier,
or
Richard Lauchli.

Thank you.

--
Daniel Hopsicker
The Drug Money Times

"Scandal in contemporary U.S. life is an
institutionalized sociological phenomenon.
It is not due primarily to psychopathological
variables, but is due to the institutionalization
of elite wrongdoing which has occcurred since 1963."

"Many of the scandals that have occurred in the U.S.
since 1963 are fundamentally interrelated: that is,
the same people and institutions have been involved."
--Prof.David Simon, "Elite Deviance" 5th ed.

--
Daniel Hopsicker
The Drug Money Times
"All the news that's ripped from print!"
http://www.MadCowProd.com

"Scandal in contemporary U.S. life is an
institutionalized sociological phenomenon.
It is not due primarily to psychopathological
variables, but is due to the institutionalization
of elite wrongdoing which has occcurred since 1963."

"Many of the scandals that have occurred in the U.S.
since 1963 are fundamentally interrelated: that is,
the same people and institutions have been involved."
--Prof.David Simon, "Elite Deviance" 5th ed.

Dreitzes

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
>Subject: Investigation in Progress--Request for Assistance
>From: Daniel Hopsicker <eco...@earthlink.net>
>Date: 4/29/99 4:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time

A few people here might be able to help with the photo. Frankly, I suspect
somebody's yanking your chain about this Barry Seal guy, but hey, you never
know. A lot of folks here are very interested in Dave Ferrie, if you think
you've turned up anything new about him. After believing for a long time that
he was close to Oswald, I personally have recently changed my mind and decided
that Ferrie had nothing to do with Oswald or the assassination, but I still
keep the door open to new information.

Dave Reitzes

Daniel Hopsicker

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99

Dreitzes wrote:

I welcome any help. As for new information, I'm not sure I'm quite up-to-speed
enough
to know what that is....

However, in an interview this evening, the New Orleans cop who busted Ferrie for
harboring/corrupting underage runaway boys in 1961 told me that, as reward for
his pains, warrants were issued for HIS and his partner's arrest, as intimidation.

This is, I have discovered,a tactic used to silence local and state cops across
the
country during the 80's when they got too close to busting CIA-sanctioned drug and

gunrunning.

So...is this news to you?

Dreitzes

Apr 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/30/99
>Subject: Re: Investigation in Progress--Request for Assistance
>From: Daniel Hopsicker <eco...@earthlink.net>
>Date: 4/29/99 10:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time

I'm afraid I don't see the relevance. I don't know of any evidence that Ferrie
ran guns, smuggled narcotics or worked for the CIA.

DR

DAnde9348

Apr 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/30/99
A lot of folks here are very interested in Dave Ferrie, if you think
you've turned up anything new about him. After believing for a long time that
he was close to Oswald, I personally have recently changed my mind and decided
that Ferrie had nothing to do with Oswald or the assassination,

Again you demonstrate that your reasoning is badly flawed ........ Walt

Daniel Hopsicker

Apr 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/30/99

> >> know. A lot of folks here are very interested in Dave Ferrie, if you think

> >> you've turned up anything new about him. After believing for a long time
> >that he was close to Oswald, I personally have recently changed my mind and

> >decided that Ferrie had nothing to do with Oswald or the assassination, but I

> still
> >> keep the door open to new information.
> >>
> >> Dave Reitzes
> >
> >I welcome any help. As for new information, I'm not sure I'm quite

> >up-to-speed enoughto know what that is....

> >However, in an interview this evening, the New Orleans cop who busted Ferrie

> >forharboring/corrupting underage runaway boys in 1961 told me that, as reward
> >forhis pains, warrants were issued for HIS and his partner's arrest, as

> >intimidation.
> >
> >This is, I have discovered,a tactic used to silence local and state cops

> >acrossthe country during the 80's when they got too close to busting

> CIA-sanctioned
> >drug andgunrunning.
> >
> >So...is this news to you?
>
> I'm afraid I don't see the relevance. I don't know of any evidence that Ferrie
> ran guns, smuggled narcotics or worked for the CIA.
>
> DR

Jeez. The bunker at Houma, the 5-man teams at Lake Ponchatrain, the guns into
Cuba...
Guess I'm barkin' up the wrong tree, huh?

Leo Sgouros

Apr 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/30/99

Daniel Hopsicker wrote in message <3729C0E3...@earthlink.net>...

Is that Barry Seal in the picture?
Whats with Tosh?

DAnde9348

Apr 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/30/99
"What have YOU heard about Barry Seal flying a getaway plane

Are you referring to the plane at Red Bird Airport near Oak Cliff ??

Walt

bbot...@eatel.net

Apr 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/30/99
In article <3729C0E3...@earthlink.net>,
Daniel Hopsicker <eco...@earthlink.net> wrote:

If I were you, I would be very wary about giving
Daniel Hopsucker any information at all. I know
a lot about this guy and it ain't pretty. I will
chime in this week-end and tell you more. Right
now, I have a ball game to attend.

Bear Bottoms

May 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/1/99

Daniel Hopsicker wrote in message <372A3138...@earthlink.net>...
>Ah, the dickheads re-surface...

>bbot...@eatel.net wrote:
>
>> In article <3729C0E3...@earthlink.net>,
>> Daniel Hopsicker <eco...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>> >

>> If I were you, I would be very wary about giving
>> Daniel Hopsucker any information at all. I know
>> a lot about this guy and it ain't pretty. I will
>> chime in this week-end and tell you more. Right
>> now, I have a ball game to attend.

Daniel has recently been on a circuit in an attempt to
"interview" real players on the Seal saga. Ben Seal,
Barry's brother told me he was contacted a few weeks
ago by Hopsucker requesting an interview. Ben said
he laughed in his face. You see, Hopsucker's reputation
precedes him. To get a glimpse of who I am visit a small
website I constructed http://members.xoom.com/BearBottoms
I first came across Hopsucker on the internet before he
decided to attempt his sensationalized journey to captilize
on the Seal conspiracy rumors, lies, and innuendo.
He first teamed up with Jean Duffey (the boys on the tracks
murders) who also is trying to use the Seal rumors to enhance
her quest for recognition to those deaths. It is a dishonest
attempt to use Seal's noteriety...She knows this. Seal was
dead over a year before these events happened.

I recognized Hopsuckers venue right away, though he made
an offer that enticed me. A face to face meeting with Russell
Welch at Mena. He told Welch that he would fairly represent
this "summit" though I told Welch that I didn't think he would.
In short, since that summit, Welch has deemed him a charlatan
and severed all ties with Hopsucker's quest for dollars for lies.
There is much data available on the net about this event, as well
as, the real time drama which unfolded on the net between Welch
and myself. A dejanews.com search with keywords Russell
Welch and Bear Bottoms will reveal this to anyone interested.

On Hopsuckers recent stint for interviews, I have been contacted
by several other people he approached: Gary Small, Ernie Winnburg,
Ernst Jacobsen, a couple of Florida attornies and a few others.
Ernst was one of Seal's handlers when Seal became an informant,
and Gary and Ernie were part of a top secret undercover operation
called "Operation Skymaster" of which I was a pivotal part.
Small and Winnburg had no direct knowledge of the Seal events
beyond what Jake and I told them. Ernie said he laughed at Hopsucker's
ruse also. Those that didn't know much about Hopsucker were brought
quickly up to date about him.

Seal's other brother, Wendell, has denounced Hopsucker as a charlatan
also. They spoke on the telephone and Hopsucker's rendition of this
conversation was distorted to lies for agenda. Neither of Seal's brothers
will have anything to do with Hopsucker. Welch will have nothing to do with
this charlatan. Jacobsen will have nothing to do with this charlatan. Fred
Hampton (then owner of Rich Mountain Aviation) will have nothing to do with
this charlatan. In fact, all of the real players of these events will have
nothing
to do with him. There is good reason. Hopsucker turns real information
into
his sensationalized predispositioned agenda before conducting his ruse
interviews. He has yet to fairly represent any of the people he has
interviewed.
They have justifiably shunned him as a result. If you pay any heed to
Hopsucker,
you will be swallowing a gutball of disinformation at it's worst.

Bear Bottoms

May 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/1/99

DAnde9348 wrote in message <19990430095013...@ng-fq1.aol.com>...

> A lot of folks here are very interested in Dave Ferrie, if you think
>you've turned up anything new about him. After believing for a long time
that
>he was close to Oswald, I personally have recently changed my mind and
decided
>that Ferrie had nothing to do with Oswald or the assassination,
>

>Again you demonstrate that your reasoning is badly flawed ........ Walt

You are absolutely correct Walt. The person who knows the most
about Ferrie will tell you that these implications are merely rumor
without truth. That person is Ben Seal, Barry Seal's brother. He will
tell you that Barry did not know Ferrie. That Ferrie was Ben's aquaintence
and Barry never met him. I recently posted email exchanges between
myself and Ben which can be found via dejanews.com searches which
enlightens this issue. You will be well advised to approach Hopsucker's
take with caution. Research Hopsucker on the newsgroups. The story
is there for all to see.

Bear Bottoms

May 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/1/99
Daniel Hopsicker recently put up a couple of photographs
on his website regarding Barry Seal. I have already commented
on one of the photographs of a bunch of people sitting around
a table of which Hopsicker claims Barry is the second on the
left. Seal is not in that photograph. The second picture does
include Barry but is not about what Hopsicker wants you to
believe. Hopsicker's m.o. has been to mislead you for his
own monetary gain and personalized agenda. He is sponsored
by groups that are not interested in truth but political propaganda.
98% of Hopsicker's claims are fiction. Below are a few email
communications between myself and Barry's brother, Ben. I
have also attached a copy of the picture of Seal by the helicopter.

From: SkyPr...@aol.com <SkyPr...@aol.com>
To: bbot...@eatel.net <bbot...@eatel.net>
Date: Wednesday, April 07, 1999 8:55 PM

>In a message dated 4/7/99 6:17:52 PM Central Daylight Time,
>bbot...@eatel.net writes:
>
>> Were you able to view the picture of a bunch of people sitting
>> around a table? Barry is claimed to be the second one on the
>> left.
>>
>In my opinion Barry is not in that photograph.........Ben

May 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/1/99

> Is that Barry Seal in the picture?
> Whats with Tosh?

A (chubby) Barry Seal is third from left.
As for what's with Tosh--who knows?
He sent back the photo I sent him with the words
DEA MEN CELEBRATING AFTER WINNING AWARD
stamped across the top, stating the pic had been taken in
76, that he (Tosh) was the guy shielding his face, and that
this was all old news,since the Kerry Committee had seen the
pic in the 80's.

Well, the pic comes from an original source (Barry's widow)
who still has it only because the 7-man Department of Defense
"clean-up" crew who went through everything she had in 1995
was under the impression, apparently, that no one would ever
be intersted in the career of life-long CIA agent (and drug smuggler)
Seal before his involvement in Mena.

Plumlee is (to put it charitably) lying, and of course one must
ask WHY?

See http://www.madcowprod.com/dickheads.htm

I still need to ID ALL these people, some of whom,
it has been confirmed to me by a lifelong member of America's
"clandestine services," were perps in the Kennedy assassination.

Daniel Hopsicker

May 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/1/99
JOHN WOODS,II wrote:

> You are soo very right, Martin! What ever happen to at least giving the
> assistance?

> Sincerely yours, John R. Woods
>
> "I speak truth, not so much as I would,
> but as much as I dare; and I dare a little the more as I grow older."
>
> {Montaigne}

Bottoms very seldom follows up, but should he, I have learned it is nothing
but a waste of MY time to reply. I wear his disapprobation as a badge of
honor
and a cross to bear.
However, since y'all are not on the "CIA-drug" beat here,
here's a brief synopsis of his Internet disinfo/pest activities, posting
thousands
of messages on the Mena drug smuggling to alt.clinton newsgroups.
Were it not for the widespread suspicion that our tax money helps pay for
this shit,
he might even be considered funny:

From one of his more famous posts:

To anyone with any intelligence, it should show that there is a;COVER UP
THE MENA HOAX AT ANY COST CARTEL running rampart on the internet,
the mediia, and within our government. Ronald Reagan, George Bush, Lt. Col.
Oliver North, Bob
Dole, Newt Gingrich, Sen. D'Amato, Sen. Jim Leach, U.S. Congress, The
Republican Party, The Democratic
Party, Department of Justice, CIA, FBI, DEA, DIA, IRS, U.S. Customs, Special
Prosecutor for Senator John Kerry
Jack Blum, Arkansas Attorney General Winston Bryant, CIA's Inspector
General's Office, The House
Subcommittee on Crime, Louisiana and Arkansas Federal and State Enforcement,
participants in numerous
federal and state investigations, Arkansas Attorney General's Office, 1985
President's Commission on
Organized Crime, National Security Council in 1988, Federal Middle District
of Louisiana, DEA director Jack
Lawn, DEA Spokesman John Hughes, CIA Director Bill Casey, US Attorney
General Edwin Meese, William J.
Hughes, Lawrence Walsh, Craig Gillen chief investigator on the staff of
Lawrence Walsh, U.S. District Judge Frank
J. Polozola, US Attorney Stan Bardwell, Al Winters, Charles Black, Mark
Swaney, Tom Brown, Steve Ganis,
Democratic whip in the U.S. Congress Bill Alexander, La State Trooper Lt.
Bob Thomasson , Henry Elmer Holmes,
IRS Agent Bill Duncan, Polk County Ark Sheriff Al Hadaway, Mark Oxley,
Congressional General Counsel
Haydon Gregorie, DEA Agent Celerino Castillo III, Ark. State Trooper Larry
Patterson, Ark. State Trooper Steve
Clements, Ark. State Police Commander Finus Duvall, Arkansas State Attorney
General Investigator Barry
Boshears, Arkansas Supreme Court Justice Jim Johnson, ex-Arkansas State
Trooper L.D. Brown, U.S.
District Judge Martin Feldman, Revenue Agent Elmer Holmes, .IRS Spokesman
Henry Holmes, State
Policeman Col. Donald Brisolera, Dick Morris, DEA Country Attache Costa Rica
Bobby Nieves, ex-deputy
prosecuting attorney Jean Duffey, Rev. Jesse L. Jackson, Ross Perot, Harry
Browne, Ralph Nader, Dewey
Clarridge, Caspar Weinberger, John Pointdexter, William Henry LaRoche,
Arkansas Supreme Court Justice Julius
&quot;Doc&quot; Delaughter, Kenneth Starr, Senator Barbara Boxer, Maxine
Waters, Senator Diane Feinstein, DEA Assistant
Administrator Frank Monastero, DEA Deputy Assistant Administrator Dave
Westrate, DEA Chief of Cocaine Desk
Ron Caffrey, Kennedy Grafinrid Assistant to President Reagan, Greg Johnstone
Office of Indian Affairs, Gen.
Paul Gorman Commander Southern Forces Central America, Terry Capehart Polk
County Deputy Sheriff
Investigator,Indicted Terry Reed, convicted drug smuggler Michael Tolliver,
Eugene Wheaton, federally convicted Chip
Tatum, convicted drug smuggler Jorge Morales, Richard Brenneke, Arms Dealer
William Holmes, Gregory Wierzynski, Kevin P. Craddock, Roger Morris,
Sally Denton, Penthouse Magazine, John Cummings, Jack Anderson, Sarah
McClendon, The Nation, The Village Voice, American Spectator Magazine,
London
*Sunday Telegraph, Marvin Lee of Washington Weekley, Mosaic Press, The
Association of National Security Alumni, Rodney Bowers, Mara Leveritt,
Ambrose Evans Pritchard, Micah Morrison of WSJ, Maria Henson, Jeffrey
Stinson, Michael Arbanas, Joe Nabbefeld, Marc Francoeur, Max Parker, John
Crudele, Lee Hancock, Hugh Davies, Mark E. Howerter, Randall Terry, John
Bennet of Citizens For Honest Government, , Citizens For Honest Government,
Bill Plante of CBS News, CBS News Producer Mike Singer, Mark E. Howerter,
Lars-Erik Nelson, Debbie McKim-Brown, Alexander Cockburn, Scott Wheeler,
Paul DeRienzo, Susan Schmidt Washington Post Staff Writer, Jonathan Kwitny,
Wall Street Journal, Tim Weiner Special to The New York Times, Anthony
Kimery, Michael Haddigan...

One of the "deacons" on the alt.clinton.whitwater group perhaps said it
best:

When I want the opinion of a fucking drug smuggler who should be doing life
in a federal
prison, I'll ask for it.And when I want the opinion of a fucking
barroom bullshit artist with the finger of the Arkansas machine up his ass,
I'll ask for it.

JOHN WOODS,II

May 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/1/99
My Golly, Miss Molly!

Leo Sgouros

May 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/1/99
I have sources on CIA pilots, lots of them, pictures and names and places,
the whole bit.
Dont get the impression that I am sitting here waiting for some person to
come along so I can spring a trap on them;i only do that verbally 8^)
Anyway, if you can give this forum some documented links to Seal and Ferrie,
Or Mexico City in 63, or at least be able to back up that Barry Seal is
sitting with possible co-conspirators in that photo, then I would feel
obligated to help put names to the faces.
Otherwise this is a joke.
We have enough of those here.
OK who doesnt believe me?

you are in for a shock

Daniel Hopsicker

May 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/1/99

Leo Sgouros wrote:

Leo,
If you can help, fine.I have already positively ID'd Feliz Rodriguez,
Frank Sturgis, and William Seymour, the CIA agent with Double-Chek
whose job it was to recruit pilots.
The pic comes from an primary source--the best kind, as any
historian will tell you, in this case Barry's widow.
It was left behind only because the 7-man Department of Defense

"clean-up" crew who went through everything she had in 1995
was under the impression, apparently, that no one would ever
be intersted in the career of life-long CIA agent (and drug smuggler)
Seal before his involvement in Mena.

For anu doubt as to if Seal is in the picture (third from left) you can see
a pic taken a year later @

http://www.madcowprod.com/dickheads.htm

If still not convinced, write me privately. I have-- literally-- dozens of
others.

Bottoms is a clown, as evidenced by his silly assertions.
He's also a traitor to the United States of America, as literally dozens
of writers/researchers can attest.

Martin Shackelford

May 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/1/99
It always raises some alarms with me when there is a dispute, and one of the
disputants calls the other a traitor. Very bad idea.

Martin

Daniel Hopsicker wrote:

> --
> Daniel Hopsicker
> The Drug Money Times
> "All the news that's ripped from print!"
> http://www.MadCowProd.com
>
> "Scandal in contemporary U.S. life is an
> institutionalized sociological phenomenon.
> It is not due primarily to psychopathological
> variables, but is due to the institutionalization
> of elite wrongdoing which has occcurred since 1963."
>
> "Many of the scandals that have occurred in the U.S.
> since 1963 are fundamentally interrelated: that is,
> the same people and institutions have been involved."
> --Prof.David Simon, "Elite Deviance" 5th ed.

--
Martin Shackelford

"You're going to find that many of the truths we
cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."
-Obi-Wan Kenobi

"You must unlearn what you have learned." --Yoda

Daniel Hopsicker

May 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/1/99
Thanks to all who offered help on the photo ID's.

Leo, after ramdomly perusing a dozen of your posts, I find myself
feeling queasy at your reference to me as "sonny."

And, Martin, perhaps your tolerance for sponsored disinformation
exceeds, for whatever reason, my own.
But there's no "dispute" here, as anyone who's written about
Mena will tell you. Bottoms is, truly, the lowest rung on
a ladder that seemingly has no bottom rung.

Martin Shackelford wrote:

> > --
> > Daniel Hopsicker
> > The Drug Money Times
> > "All the news that's ripped from print!"
> > http://www.MadCowProd.com
> >
> > "Scandal in contemporary U.S. life is an
> > institutionalized sociological phenomenon.
> > It is not due primarily to psychopathological
> > variables, but is due to the institutionalization
> > of elite wrongdoing which has occcurred since 1963."
> >
> > "Many of the scandals that have occurred in the U.S.
> > since 1963 are fundamentally interrelated: that is,
> > the same people and institutions have been involved."
> > --Prof.David Simon, "Elite Deviance" 5th ed.
>

> --
> Martin Shackelford
>
> "You're going to find that many of the truths we
> cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."
> -Obi-Wan Kenobi
>
> "You must unlearn what you have learned." --Yoda

Leo Sgouros

May 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/2/99

Daniel Hopsicker wrote in message <372BAE56...@earthlink.net>...
>--
>Daniel Hopsicker
>The Drug Money Times
>"All the news that's ripped from print!"
>http://www.MadCowProd.com
>
>"Scandal in contemporary U.S. life is an
>institutionalized sociological phenomenon.
>It is not due primarily to psychopathological
>variables, but is due to the institutionalization
>of elite wrongdoing which has occcurred since 1963."
>
>"Many of the scandals that have occurred in the U.S.
>since 1963 are fundamentally interrelated: that is,
>the same people and institutions have been involved."
> --Prof.David Simon, "Elite Deviance" 5th ed.

Yeah, damn traitors.
I dont like the sound of you sonny, no siree, I think Ill pass.

Leo Sgouros

May 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/2/99

Daniel Hopsicker wrote in message <372BD07F...@earthlink.net>...

>Thanks to all who offered help on the photo ID's.
>
>Leo, after ramdomly perusing a dozen of your posts, I find myself
>feeling queasy at your reference to me as "sonny."
>
>And, Martin, perhaps your tolerance for sponsored disinformation
>exceeds, for whatever reason, my own.
>But there's no "dispute" here, as anyone who's written about
>Mena will tell you. Bottoms is, truly, the lowest rung on
>a ladder that seemingly has no bottom rung.
>

>Martin Shackelford wrote:
>
>> It always raises some alarms with me when there is a dispute, and one of
the
>> disputants calls the other a traitor. Very bad idea.
>>
>> Martin
>>
>> Daniel Hopsicker wrote:
>>
>> > --
>> > Daniel Hopsicker
>> > The Drug Money Times
>> > "All the news that's ripped from print!"
>> > http://www.MadCowProd.com
>> >
>> > "Scandal in contemporary U.S. life is an
>> > institutionalized sociological phenomenon.
>> > It is not due primarily to psychopathological
>> > variables, but is due to the institutionalization
>> > of elite wrongdoing which has occcurred since 1963."
>> >
>> > "Many of the scandals that have occurred in the U.S.
>> > since 1963 are fundamentally interrelated: that is,
>> > the same people and institutions have been involved."
>> > --Prof.David Simon, "Elite Deviance" 5th ed.
>>
>> --
>> Martin Shackelford
>>
>> "You're going to find that many of the truths we
>> cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."
>> -Obi-Wan Kenobi
>>
>> "You must unlearn what you have learned." --Yoda
>
>--
>Daniel Hopsicker
>The Drug Money Times
>"All the news that's ripped from print!"
>http://www.MadCowProd.com
>
>"Scandal in contemporary U.S. life is an
>institutionalized sociological phenomenon.
>It is not due primarily to psychopathological
>variables, but is due to the institutionalization
>of elite wrongdoing which has occcurred since 1963."
>
>"Many of the scandals that have occurred in the U.S.
>since 1963 are fundamentally interrelated: that is,
>the same people and institutions have been involved."
> --Prof.David Simon, "Elite Deviance" 5th ed.

Yeah well if you heard of The Miami Vice Gang you would have gotten the
joke.
SONNY

bbot...@eatel.net

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/3/99
In article <uyQW2.555$C17....@newse2.tampabay.rr.com>,

> >> --
> >> Martin Shackelford
> >>
> >> "You're going to find that many of the truths we
> >> cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."
> >> -Obi-Wan Kenobi
> >>
> >> "You must unlearn what you have learned." --Yoda
> >
> >--
> >Daniel Hopsicker
> >The Drug Money Times
> >"All the news that's ripped from print!"
> >http://www.MadCowProd.com
> >
> >"Scandal in contemporary U.S. life is an
> >institutionalized sociological phenomenon.
> >It is not due primarily to psychopathological
> >variables, but is due to the institutionalization
> >of elite wrongdoing which has occcurred since 1963."
> >
> >"Many of the scandals that have occurred in the U.S.
> >since 1963 are fundamentally interrelated: that is,
> >the same people and institutions have been involved."
> > --Prof.David Simon, "Elite Deviance" 5th ed.
> >

> Yeah well if you heard of The Miami Vice Gang you would have gotten the
> joke.
> SONNY

Seal is not in the picture Hopsicker refers to as the boys
in Mexico. All one has to do is ask Seal's mother and brothers.
I believe I posted email from Ben Seal stating such. If it didn't
make it to this ng, then perform a dejanew.com search with Ben
Seal as the keyword and you will find it. Seal is in the second
picture in front of a helicopter with two other men. Hopsicker
called them mafiosos but in fact the smaller gent was the then
mayor of New Orleans. It was a promotional picture for a planned
helicopter service between New Orleans and Baton Rouge that
Barry and Ben planned. There is no link between Barry Seal and
David Ferrie. Ben Seal also cleared that allegation of Hopsicker's
up. Ferrie was an aquaintence of Ben's, but Ben states that
Barry didn't know him. Ben also says there is no meat to the
allegation that Ferrie flew a getaway airplane from Dallas. He
laughs at the notion that Barry had anything to do with such.
I do too. Seal was married to my sister at the time and teaching
me how to fly. We had dinner the evening that we learned of
Kennedy's assassination. I remember it well as my sister cried
as we discussed it.

Hopsicker is unethical as it gets. Russell Welch calls him
a charlatan and anyone who knows of Hopsicker's dealings with the Mena
affairs will also attest to the same. He finally got laughed
out of the alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater ng. Perform
a dejanews.com search with Russell Welch as a keyword and read
what he has to say about Hopsicker.

As for questions about the veracity of my claims regarding
the pictures, Seal's whole family will verify them.

Leo Sgouros

May 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/4/99
Methinks you are complaining too much.
Post the evidence you have, I mean the both of you.
If there is evidence linking Seal and any Kennedy conspirator, I certainly
want to know about it.
And the more people scream you dont have anything, well, lets just say that
makes me curious.
Otherwise you will have to wait till I have my Air America site is up. I am
scanning the images now.
Since these are Air America pilots I am redacting the names.If a photo has a
nickname, like the one taken of John Belushi, I will let that stay.