The Painful Truth and lies behind 9/11 - A documentary

Luke Nichols

Jan 1, 2013, 12:59:03 PM1/1/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6pEZf8P_RE

Building 7 collapsing is what caused me to believe 9/11/01 was an inside
job. Had the global elite not imploded that one building, I would of
believed 19 goat herders with box cutters took down 4 planes.
--
The most important website you'll ever see!
http://www.666themark.com/

TSHTF Blog:
http://tshtfspecial.blogspot.com/

Mental Maniacs Forum:
http://newworldtalk.freeforums.org/mental-maniacs-post-here-f8.html

http://luke-alive.bravehost.com/chat.html

Ernie

Jan 1, 2013, 1:34:28 PM1/1/13
equally amazing. If you remove your body hair the nutrients for growing
hair will migrate to the scalp and you won't be bald any more. Ernie

"Luke Nichols" <lu...@frontiernet.net> wrote in message

BDK

Jan 1, 2013, 1:42:46 PM1/1/13
In article <CtFEs.41722$eK6....@newsfe31.iad>, lu...@frontiernet.net
says...

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6pEZf8P_RE
>
> Building 7 collapsing is what caused me to believe 9/11/01 was an inside
> job. Had the global elite not imploded that one building, I would of
> believed 19 goat herders with box cutters took down 4 planes.

As always, you watch a stupid video, or a web page, and you buy it,
hook, line, and sinker. It must be a bad way to live, being such a dupe.

--
BDK- Head FUD-Master Blaster. Friend to all kOOkbashers.

Sir Gilligan Horry

Jan 1, 2013, 4:05:54 PM1/1/13
On Tue, 01 Jan 2013 12:59:03 -0500, Luke Nichols
<lu...@frontiernet.net> wrote:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6pEZf8P_RE
>
>Building 7 collapsing is what caused me to believe 9/11/01 was an inside
>job. Had the global elite not imploded that one building, I would of
>believed 19 goat herders with box cutters took down 4 planes.

Thanks !!!

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Beautiful Documentary ...

1.

2.

3.

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

Government Shill #2

Jan 2, 2013, 12:34:14 AM1/2/13
On Tue, 01 Jan 2013 12:59:03 -0500, Luke Nichols <lu...@frontiernet.net> wrote:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6pEZf8P_RE
>
>Building 7 collapsing is what caused me to believe 9/11/01 was an inside
>job. Had the global elite not imploded that one building, I would of
>believed 19 goat herders with box cutters took down 4 planes.

You have no faith in these 19 goat herders (most of whom were actually living
and studying at university in Germany), but you will blindly believe what a
bunch of ancient goat herders wrote in a, not very interesting, book?

BOGGLE!

Shill #2
--
"He's a fake kook. I'm a real one."
andrew luke nichols

the man

Jan 3, 2013, 12:06:51 AM1/3/13
In article <CtFEs.41722$eK6....@newsfe31.iad>,
Luke Nichols <lu...@frontiernet.net> wrote:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6pEZf8P_RE
>
> Building 7 collapsing is what caused me to believe 9/11/01 was an inside
> job. Had the global elite not imploded that one building, I would of
> believed 19 goat herders with box cutters took down 4 planes.

mmmm. I cross-post therefore I am>
and from 2001

This is Our Vietnam
Self-delusion has Led Us to Throw Away a Chance to Negotiate Peace and
Nation-Build in Afghanistan
by Madeleine Bunting

There's a new war game. Any number of players, comfortable in their
armchairs, can join in; each takes a different role - general, diplomat
or aid expert. The goal is very simple - you to have to get rid of the
Taliban and "save" Afghanistan; the only prerequisites for play are as
little knowledge of the country, and as much wishful thinking as
possible. The name of the game is Nation Builder; through hit-and-run
raids on abandoned Taliban installations, you plot your "broad-based
representative government" and the cultural reprogramming that will end
violence, poverty and the oppression of women.

Published on Monday, October 22, 2001 in the Guardian of London
--
Karma ; what a concept!

the man

Jan 3, 2013, 12:43:17 AM1/3/13
In article <georgewk10-2D0EC...@news.toast.net>,
and;
The truth is that the real and best 9/11 researchers chose a long time
ago not to ride willingly into the Little Big Horn massacre that was
long prepared for, set up, and executed over the last few months. None
of us takes any satisfaction in saying we told you so, butŠ we told you
so.
Unless a movement alleging government corruption of this magnitude
understands from the gate that every move must be planned with one
question and only one question in mind, it will fail at the precise
moment that it reaches the threshold of mass public consciousness. That
question, very simply, is ³When the mainstream media is forced to take
note, how will they try to discredit our efforts?²
mo?
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/060706_questions_grave.shtml

the man

Jan 3, 2013, 11:25:04 AM1/3/13
In article <georgewk10-7BE85...@news.toast.net>,
and;
³In colleges and chat rooms on the Internet, this band of disbelievers
has been trying for years to prove that 9/11 was an inside job² (4th
paragraph) ­ The Times does not mention the three best-selling books on
9/11 after the Kean Commission report including Crossing the Rubicon,
The New Pearl Harbor, or The Terror Timeline.
fo mo;

the man

Jan 3, 2013, 11:03:34 PM1/3/13
Do you really support the troops?

Published on Thursday, January 3, 2013 by Common Dreams
I Do Not Support the Troops
Why those who say "I Support the Troops" really don't
by Michael Moore
I don't support the troops, America, and neither do you. I am tired of
the ruse we are playing on these brave citizens in our armed forces. And
guess what -- a lot of these soldiers and sailors and airmen and Marines
see right through the bull**** of those words, "I support the troops!,"
spoken by Americans with such false sincerity -- false because our
actions don't match our words. These young men and women sign up to risk
their very lives to protect us -- and this is what they get in return:
They get sent off to wars that have NOTHING to do with defending
America or saving our lives. They are used as pawns so that the
military-industrial complex can make billions of dollars and the rich
here can expand their empire. By "supporting the troops," that means I'm
supposed to shut up, don't ask questions, do nothing to stop the
madness, and sit by and watch thousands of them die? Well, I've done an
awful lot to try and end this. But the only way you can honestly say you
support the troops is to work night and day to get them out of these
hell holes they've been sent to. And what have I done this week to bring
the troops home? Nothing. So if I say "I support the troops," don't
believe me -- I clearly don't support the troops because I've got more
important things to do today, like return an iPhone that doesn't work
and take my car in for a tune up.

the man

Jan 16, 2013, 12:14:36 PM1/16/13
In article <sih7e89fi57kgkr7u...@4ax.com>,
and the Pentagon, what really hit it?
Analysis of The Pentagon Crash?

http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/pentagon.htm

The following Analysis is primarily focused on the outside of the
Pentagon. When one takes this evidence alone it is very conclusive that
a AA 757 did not hit the Pentagon.
A CNN Reporter at the scene states that there is no evidence that a 757
hit the Pentagon. Watch this video clip:
CNN: 'No evidence of a plane crashing anywhere near the Pentagon'
The so called terrorists had only about 10 hours simulator flight time a
little bit of actual Cessna training and probably some played around
with a flight simulator on a home computer from what I have heard on
documentaries. The It is odd don't you think that the plan would swing
around and hit the side of the Pentagon where the aerial marker was in
the lawn. Also to steer a plane perfectly through 5 lamp poles just
skimming the ground is pretty tough for a real pilot let alone armatures
under a great deal of stress and chaos. There is no way in my mind that
they could have flown the course they did and the course they did fly
makes no logical sense. When you are determined to hit something like
the pentagon, you don't aim for a particular wall you come in from above
and you dive at it. To hit the pentagon the way they did is way beyond
their skills and abilities. It is so much easier to just dive in at the
Pentagon then to be slamming into Light Poles etc. With the total lack
of airplane wreckage, bodies and luggage etc. it makes no sense that a
757 hit the Pentagon at all. There are a number of other supporting
websites and theories that support this argument. Just a comment for
now. I'll keep working on it.