Last night I had difficulties sleeping in my car, because a helicopter hovered in the top of my car

~~~i LeoNid ~~

Oct 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/14/00
On Fri, 13 Oct 2000 19:07:47 GMT impersonator of Markku J. Saarelainen
<vladim...@my-deja.com> planted &I saw in soc.culture.russian:

>Last night I had difficulties sleeping in my car, because a helicopter
>hovered on the top of my car ... did few rounds 5-6 times ...
>interesting .. but the truth .. !

Did you notice, weather it was a Black (Eagle:-) HeliCOPter?:-)

Given a choice of helicopters and artificial 'dreams' I'd prefer first.
Night 'vision' could be much more disturbing; like this night

I 'was' in the camp (kind of) & met some people there, who drove me to
another place and then, in a while, they drove me back to the camp, by
noisy highways (almost missed an exit).

This picture/'story' reminds me of my homeless time in NYC, at which time
I occasionally visited Greater Wash., DC area..
--
LeoN. ¥ ¥ to e-mail: cut out "auto_no." if present.
§+.°.. (•±•) ` to think - is to speak quietly

Markku J. Saarelainen

Oct 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/14/00

Actually, I just stayed inside the car and do not know what type of the
helicopter was .. I just know that it hovered on the top of my car ...

In article <39e83230.4339389@localhost>,

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

mjse...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2013, 9:18:38 AM8/24/13
lauantai, 14. lokakuuta 2000 10.00.00 UTC+3 Markku J. Saarelainen kirjoitti:
> Actually, I just stayed inside the car and do not know what type of the
> helicopter was .. I just know that it hovered on the top of my car ...
>
> In article <39e83230.4339389@localhost>,
> ill.i_ada@auto_no.leo.portland.co.uk (~~~i LeoNid ~~) wrote:
> > On Fri, 13 Oct 2000 19:07:47 GMT impersonator of Markku J. Saarelainen
> > <vladim...@my-deja.com> planted &I saw in soc.culture.russian:
> > >

> > >Last night I had difficulties sleeping in my car, because a
> helicopter
> > >hovered on the top of my car ... did few rounds 5-6 times ...
> > >interesting .. but the truth .. !

I have not seen any helicopters in 13 years ...