666 and the Carbon 7 mind (An original blog post)

Luke Nichols

Dec 23, 2012, 4:15:14 AM12/23/12
666, and the Carbon 7 mind
By Luke Nichols

Carbon 12 is made up of 6 electrons, 6 neutrons and 6 protons. This is
the most abundant element in the physical universe. It is also prevelant
in most life on earth. It is quite natural for a person to have a carbon
12 mind, because their mind is made up of it. Without carbon, you don't
have life.

When God created man from the 'dust of the earth," it was really carbon,
though the ancients had no modern name for it. So, they called it dust.
From it, mankind was created. They had a different mind than a Carbon
12 mind. They had a Carbon 7 mind. That was because they were clothed in
Light. There was no sin in them.

When man fell, they lost their Light and also their place in the garden
of Eden. They also lost something more important: They lost their Carbon
7 mind. What is a Carbon 7 mind

A Carbon 7 mind is composed of 6 protons 6 electrons but only 1 neutron.
It's much different than the Carbon 12 mind of their fallen nature. Like
I stated before: The Carbon 12 mind is composed of 6 neutron, 6 protons
and 6 electrons. You can also state this given number of fallen man to
the number 666.

That's what the Apostle John was trying to tell us in Revelation. That
the antichrist; or anti-christos, would have a Carbon 12 mind: Or, the
mind of a fallen man.

We marvel that so many follow after this man, or as the Bible puts it,
"Wonders" after him. But it's no mystery. The followers also have the
Carbon 12 mind. You could also say, it's the "hive" mind of man.

Why did Jesus Christ of Nazareth come to die for mankind? Oh we hear the
standard answers of: To save us. And that is true: That's exactly what
He came for. But He also came to give us back exactly what we, as humans
had lost in the garden of Eden: Our Carbon 7 minds.

That, is the mind of Christ: The mind of God.

I don't have to get into the whole story of how He died on the Cross as
a penalty for our sins. I will say it was the greatest thing to ever
happen to us.

For the sake of this blog post: Let me make it clear. You have to have a
Carbon 7, or god-like mind. You will not make it any other way.

How does one get back their Carbon 7 mind? The ascended god-like mind?
By being born again, Spiritually. It's a work of God.

See, in your sins, and we all are sinners, you retain your Carbon 12
mind. That's the mind of a fallen creature. Jesus wants to to give you
your original god-like mind and postition that your forefathers had in
the garden of Eden.

To receive it, you have to do three things:

1. Repent
2. Be baptized, by immersion, in water.
and
3. Be baptized by Jesus of Nazareth, with the Holy Ghost.

Seems simple enough.

Why do you hear of preachers, or priests molesting kids? Or why do you
hear of adultery and hypocrisy in the churches? Why do you think they
focus on the worldly concepts of greed, and the accumulation of wealth?

They have never been converted and still retain their Carbon 12 mind:
The falllen nature mind. The "Hive" mind.

So, let's continue.

People don't realize that when you're born again, spiritually, you're a
new creature in Christ. A brand new being. Your nature that was fallen,
has been minimized and you have a new mind. God starts working on you.

Many people judge Christianiity by the fruits of the tares, or the
weeds, not realizing their full potential in God, through the rebirth.
But no man can be born again, unless God draw them. For the sake of
brevity, I won't go into the whole notion of those that can't be saved,
no matter what they do. It's deep and complex and I'm sure many within
Christianity hasn't a clue what I'd be teaching, because they've never
learned, or went deep enough with God to find out. Let it suffice to
say, there are some people who can never be born again.

God loves everyone, but, many are called, few are chosen.

No. that's not to say God has certain ones He loves more than others. He
died for everyone, equally. God is no dummy. He knows who will be saved
beforehand. He wrote the end from the beginning. Though He makes every
effort to get someone saved, the choice is ultimately up to them.

Ok, so, let's get back to this teaching on the Carbon 7 mind. It's is a
transformed mind; a renewed mind. You receive it because God gives it to
you. No one can enter into this relationship with God, unless God draws
them to it. If He never draws you to Him, you can go to church 25 years
and sit on a pew and still go to hell. God is the instigator of your
salvation. He longs for everyone to be saved; but preknows who will and
who won't.

A born again person receives a new mind. It's almost a bipolar mind: I
speak in a pathological sense. It's part spiritual, part physical; or
carnal. It becomes a battle for the believer to see which mind they'll
operate in. If you sow to the Spirit, you won't do the lusts of the
flesh. If you sow to the flesh; you won't do the operations of the
Spirit. What you "eat" is what will come out.

Though you're still in the body, you will sin and that's where
forgiveness comes in. You ask for forgiveness and He's just and faithful
to forgive you. A mind that's fed on the Spirit, will operate in the
Spirit of God. And those that's led by the Spirit, are, indeed the Sons
of God.

It's all about a restoration. Restoring a human to the position they
held in the garden. But, it's more than that. It's not just a
restoration, it's an elevation. In the garden of Eden, mere babes. In
the New Birth; a new creature.

More coming soon:

Luke Nichols
December 22, 2012

http://tshtfspecial.blogspot.com/2012/12/666-and-carbon-7-mind-original-blog-post.html
--
The most important website you'll ever see!
http://www.666themark.com/

TSHTF Blog:
http://tshtfspecial.blogspot.com/

Mental Maniacs Forum: