laws of world

lawsof...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2012, 5:50:14 AM11/26/12

Law of India refers to the system of law in modern India. Some of contemporary Indian law shows substantial European and American influence. Various legislation first introduced by the British are still in effect in modified forms today. During the drafting of the Indian Constitution, laws from Ireland, the United States, Britain, and France were synthesized into a refined set of Indian laws. Indian laws also adhere to the United Nations guidelines on human rights law and the environmental law. Certain international trade laws, such as those on intellectual property, are also enforced in India.
We are a Hyderabad based online service offering you the convenience and quality of in-house and in-business legal consultancy service and other facilities in the field of law. Through our service, we give you the opportunity to get answers to all your legal questions, for which you would not go to a lawyer.
We also provide value to you by simplifying the communication process. We collect information beforehand and enlist lawyers practicing in your problem area. We also save the amount of time and money you spend consulting with a lawyer to determine whether you have a case or not. This is useful for all.
For more information, contact: “http://www.lawsofworld.com"