Re: Graham Morgan

David B

May 27, 2016, 12:07:23 PM5/27/16
On 27-May-16 9:46 AM, David B explained:

>> Btw, Message ID <ni7ku2$cf2$1...@news.mixmin.net>

*is another FORGERY*!

> Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 20:05:23 -0000 (UTC)

I have *NEVER* used Mixmin - *EVER*!

So why would someone use same if trying to forge ME?

Makes no sense at all.

--
David B.

David B

May 27, 2016, 12:27:38 PM5/27/16
THIS is yet another forged post ............

Someone is making a real mess of things, IMO.

--
David B.

Felix Kaat

May 27, 2016, 12:38:39 PM5/27/16
David B wrote:

> On 27-May-16 5:07 PM, David B wrote:
>> On 27-May-16 9:46 AM, David B explained:

>> *is another FORGERY*!

No, it isn't.

>>> Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 20:05:23 -0000 (UTC)
>>
>> I have *NEVER* used Mixmin - *EVER*!
>>
>> So why would someone use same if trying to forge ME?
>>
>> Makes no sense at all.
>
> THIS is yet another forged post ............

Explain how a forger could use your personal registered domain
name with E-S, without knowing your password. *BUSTED!*

> Someone is making a real mess of things, IMO.

Yes, someone is, and it is *YOU*.

--
Felix

SeaNymph

May 27, 2016, 1:56:50 PM5/27/16
No surprise there. Just about everything he touches turns to crap.

FromTheRafters

May 27, 2016, 2:12:34 PM5/27/16
Felix Kaat explained on 5/27/2016 :
> David B wrote:
>
>> On 27-May-16 5:07 PM, David B wrote:
>>> On 27-May-16 9:46 AM, David B explained:

>>> *is another FORGERY*!
>
> No, it isn't.

>>> I have *NEVER* used Mixmin - *EVER*!
>>>
>>> So why would someone use same if trying to forge ME?
>>>
>>> Makes no sense at all.
>>
>> THIS is yet another forged post ............

> Explain how a forger could use your personal registered domain
> name with E-S, without knowing your password. *BUSTED!*

That 'boaterdave' subdomain is only protected from copying if the
sporger is using E-S to inject posts. Otherwise, it is just treated as
a client submitted domain for the MID.

There is no reason for the real BD to use Mixmin *and* submitting the
'boaterdave' subdomain. Only a sporger would do this.

This, of course, does not mean that BD is not sporging himself.
Personally, I think BD is *not* doing this himself. IMO it is beyond
his capability to do such a good job of it.

As for your reply to the sporged post, I think it is a privacy issue
and as such does not survive death as would a copyright issue. Anyway,
it would be immoral and unethical to make such a conversation public
whether the other party was dead or alive.

IIRC copyright doesn't cover transcripts of casual conversations, but I
can find almost nothing online to support that view related to Skype. I
think it would be an illegal act because of disclosing the transcript
of an illegal wiretap - since it would be assumed that the other party
was not explicitly informed that the recording was being made (although
it should well be assumed that such conversations are not private).

David B

May 27, 2016, 2:27:37 PM5/27/16
On 27-May-16 7:12 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:
> Personally, I think BD is *not* doing this himself. IMO it is beyond his
> capability to do such a good job of it.

You are 100% correct ............. especially when my iMac is back at
home in Devon! ;-)

--
David B.

FrozenNorth

May 27, 2016, 3:14:46 PM5/27/16
And your brain is in a jar labelled "Abby Normal".

--
Froz....

---

David B

May 27, 2016, 5:09:04 PM5/27/16
On 27-May-16 8:14 PM, FrozenNorth wrote:
> On 2016-05-27 2:27 PM, David B wrote:
>> On 27-May-16 7:12 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:
>>> Personally, I think BD is *not* doing this himself. IMO it is beyond his
>>> capability to do such a good job of it.
>>
>> You are 100% correct ............. especially when my iMac is back at
>> home in Devon! ;-)
>>
> And your brain is in a jar labelled "Abby Normal".

That means absolutely nothing to me, Froz. :-(

--
David B.

FromTheRafters

May 27, 2016, 5:52:15 PM5/27/16
David B expressed precisely :
It's a reference to the movie "Young Frankenstein" by Mel Brooks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Frankenstein

FrozenNorth

May 27, 2016, 6:26:46 PM5/27/16
Do you not hate having to explain a joke to a moron. :-)

%

May 27, 2016, 7:21:47 PM5/27/16
FrozenNorth wrote:
> On 2016-05-27 5:52 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:
>> David B expressed precisely :

>>> That means absolutely nothing to me, Froz. :-(
>>
>> It's a reference to the movie "Young Frankenstein" by Mel Brooks.
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Frankenstein
>
> Do you not hate having to explain a joke to a moron. :-)

no , i hate people that talk to morons

FromTheRafters

May 27, 2016, 8:06:56 PM5/27/16
FrozenNorth explained :
> On 2016-05-27 5:52 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:
>> David B expressed precisely :

>>> That means absolutely nothing to me, Froz. :-(
>>
>> It's a reference to the movie "Young Frankenstein" by Mel Brooks.
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Frankenstein
>
> Do you not hate having to explain a joke to a moron. :-)

Great movie IMO. Lots of very good one-liners.

FrozenNorth

May 27, 2016, 8:20:19 PM5/27/16
Saw that in a theater many years ago with a friend, it seemed
appropriate in this instance.

David B

May 28, 2016, 3:41:35 AM5/28/16
Thank you for that. 1974.

In 1974 I was serving aboard HMS Ark Royal - I watched VERY few films
then, and confess that this one passed me by.

--
David B.

David B

May 28, 2016, 8:37:33 AM5/28/16
On 27-05-2016 19:27:43, David B wrote:

> On 27-May-16 7:12 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:
> > Personally, I think BD is not doing this himself. IMO it is beyond
> > his capability to do such a good job of it.
>
> You are 100% correct ............. especially when my iMac is back at
> home in Devon! ;-)

The FORGER is now taking risks with my home by telling EVERYONE I am
away. I am at home, so to say.

I'm a poster you can trust - 100%! :-)

--
David B.

RonNNN

May 28, 2016, 9:14:52 AM5/28/16
In article <nic3eb$odk$1...@news.mixmin.net>, Dav...@nomail.invalid says...
Go stalk yourself!

--
RonNNN

burfordTjustice

May 28, 2016, 9:41:08 AM5/28/16
LOL! it appears he is

FromTheRafters

May 28, 2016, 9:58:11 AM5/28/16
It happens that David B formulated :
Damn that pesky forger! LOL

David B

May 28, 2016, 12:48:50 PM5/28/16
Why are YOU replying to the forger, Rafters?!!!

<aside> Is your mom fit and well again now?

--
David B.

FromTheRafters

May 28, 2016, 2:12:00 PM5/28/16
Because I wanted to. Why do I reply to you? Same reason. Are you unsure
that I can tell the difference?

> <aside> Is your mom fit and well again now?

She sleeps a lot more (and doesn't sleep well at night) and is cold
most of the time. Not today though, it is 90 degrees in the shade
today. She's getting more and more forgetful all of the time. Still,
pretty good for her age I think.

Felix Kaat

May 28, 2016, 2:50:31 PM5/28/16
David B Stalker wrote:

> I'm a poster you can trust - 100%! :-)

You're also one of the biggest LIARS on Usenet, telling serious
lies like that one I just quoted. You *cannot* be trusted.

--
Felix

SeaNymph

May 28, 2016, 2:54:32 PM5/28/16
I doubt there's anyone on usenet who would trust you as far as they
could throw you.

You're a very bad person.

David B

May 28, 2016, 3:07:11 PM5/28/16
Seems the forger has got you well and truly hooked, RonNNN! :-)

--
David B.

David B

May 28, 2016, 3:09:55 PM5/28/16
You are ABSOLUTELY WRONG about that, Linda Johnson!

I'm one of the GOOD GUYS! :-)

--
David B.

B@nomail.invalid David B

May 28, 2016, 3:17:42 PM5/28/16
Felix Kaat wrote:

> David B Stalker wrote:
>
> > I'm a poster you can trust - 100%! :-)
>
> You're also one of the biggest LIARS on Usenet, telling serious
> lies like that one I just quoted. You cannot be trusted.

Seems to me that you aren't used to dealing with the truth.

I'm not looking for secrets. Honestly! :-))

--
David B.

B@nomail.afraid.org.invalid David B

May 28, 2016, 3:20:45 PM5/28/16
You are ABSOLUTELY WRONG about that, FORGER!

FrozenNorth

May 28, 2016, 3:26:27 PM5/28/16
Nobody else is being forged, just think about that for a minute. You
make a slimy post, then think by claiming it is a forgery you can get
away with it. You are a piece of scum.

Felix Kaat

May 28, 2016, 3:49:34 PM5/28/16
David B Stalker wrote:

> Felix Kaat wrote:
>> David B Stalker wrote:
>>> I'm a poster you can trust - 100%! :-)
>>
>> You're also one of the biggest LIARS on Usenet, telling serious
>> lies like that one I just quoted. You cannot be trusted.
>
> Seems to me that you aren't used to dealing with the truth.

ROFL! The truth is you have been stalking good people for a
damned *decade!*

> I'm not looking for secrets. Honestly! :-))

Still lying, too.

--
Felix

RonNNN

May 28, 2016, 3:51:03 PM5/28/16
In article <nicr67$p8n$1...@uponpenaltyofdeath.dont-email.me>,
frozenn...@gmail.com says...

> On 2016-05-28 3:07 PM, David B wrote:
> > On 28-May-16 2:15 PM, RonNNN wrote:
> >> In article <nic3eb$odk$1...@news.mixmin.net>, Dav...@nomail.invalid says...

> >> Go stalk yourself!
> >
> > Seems the forger has got you well and truly hooked, RonNNN! :-)
> >
> Nobody else is being forged, just think about that for a minute. You
> make a slimy post, then think by claiming it is a forgery you can get
> away with it. You are a piece of scum.

If (and that's a big "IF") there really is a "sporger", it's BD that's
truly hooked! However, there is no doubt in anyones mind that the real BD
is a liar and a stalker. He even stalks dead people!

--
RonNNN

%

May 28, 2016, 4:12:33 PM5/28/16
and you care

SeaNymph

May 28, 2016, 6:43:00 PM5/28/16
And this proves, beyond a doubt if there ever was one, that I am not wrong.

> I'm one of the GOOD GUYS! :-)

For as long as I've known of you, you've been trying to sell that lie to
anyone who would listen. I know of 2 of people who ever bought that.
You try to hurt people, you lie about them, you post garbage that libels
people you don't even know, the police know you're scum and so does
everyone else.

Why don't you go find a newsgroup where no one knows you. Maybe they'll
buy your crap.

Felix Kaat

May 28, 2016, 10:19:22 PM5/28/16
How true. And one of those two ignores him now.

> Why don't you go find a newsgroup where no one knows you.
> Maybe they'll buy your crap.

First, it will be hard for him to find such a group. Second, the
group's other participants would catch on quickly. He can't
conceal his nym-shifting stalking either.

--
Felix

David B

May 29, 2016, 7:36:06 AM5/29/16
On 28-May-16 11:42 PM, SeaNymph wrote:
> On 5/28/2016 2:10 PM, David B wrote:

>>> I doubt there's anyone on usenet who would trust you as far as they
>>> could throw you.
>>>
>>> You're a very bad person.
>>
>> You are ABSOLUTELY WRONG about that, Linda Johnson!
>
> And this proves, beyond a doubt if there ever was one, that I am not wrong.

Your posting 'nym' is SeaNymph. Your REAL name *IS* Linda Johnson -
unless you lied when you signed Zach's memorial book.

I tell the TRUTH. Why does that bother you so much?

>> I'm one of the GOOD GUYS! :-)
>>
> For as long as I've known of you, you've been trying to sell that lie to
> anyone who would listen.

It's NOT a lie - that's why the story never changes. :-)

> I know of 2 of people who ever bought that.

That makes no sense. Try again.

> You try to hurt people, you lie about them, you post garbage that libels
> people you don't even know, the police know you're scum and so does
> everyone else.

What absolute bollocks, SeaNymph! Have you been drinking or taking drugs?

> Why don't you go find a newsgroup where no one knows you. Maybe they'll
> buy your crap.

I concede it's not much fun here. I much prefer Facebook. :-)

--
David B.

burfordTjustice

May 29, 2016, 7:53:51 AM5/29/16
On Sun, 29 May 2016 12:36:10 +0100
David B <Dav...@nomail.invalid> wrote:

> been drinking

burfordTjustice

May 29, 2016, 7:54:04 AM5/29/16
On Sun, 29 May 2016 12:36:10 +0100
David B <Dav...@nomail.invalid> wrote:

> been drinking

Sicut canis qui revertitur ad vomitum suum, sic imprudens qui iterat stultitiam suam.

If he happens to be not home when you pop around look for him in
this GAYly painted baby boat: http://i.imgur.com/ADjTIR9.jpg

May 29, 2016, 7:56:48 AM5/29/16
On Sat, 28 May 2016 14:51:10 -0500
RonNNN <nr...@charter.net> wrote:

> He even stalks dead people!

necrophiliac!

WORD!

SeaNymph

May 29, 2016, 4:25:34 PM5/29/16
I haven't seen either of them in a while. He's thrown most of his
alleged "friends" under the bus, so now it looks like he has none.

>> Why don't you go find a newsgroup where no one knows you.
>> Maybe they'll buy your crap.
>
> First, it will be hard for him to find such a group. Second, the
> group's other participants would catch on quickly. He can't
> conceal his nym-shifting stalking either.

He is known far and wide as a liar and stalker. Perhaps he should just
fine something more productive to do.

SeaNymph

May 29, 2016, 4:27:13 PM5/29/16
On 5/29/2016 6:36 AM, David B wrote:
> On 28-May-16 11:42 PM, SeaNymph wrote:

>>> You are ABSOLUTELY WRONG about that, Linda Johnson!
>>
>> And this proves, beyond a doubt if there ever was one, that I am not
>> wrong.
>
> Your posting 'nym' is SeaNymph. Your REAL name *IS* Linda Johnson -
> unless you lied when you signed Zach's memorial book.
>
> I tell the TRUTH. Why does that bother you so much?

You lie, almost constantly. People despise you for that, among other
reasons.

>>> I'm one of the GOOD GUYS! :-)
>>>
>> For as long as I've known of you, you've been trying to sell that lie to
>> anyone who would listen.
>
> It's NOT a lie - that's why the story never changes. :-)

It is a lie and most of the population of usenet knows you are as far
removed from a good guy as you can get.

>> I know of 2 of people who ever bought that.
>
> That makes no sense. Try again.

Not my fault you're an idiot.

>> You try to hurt people, you lie about them, you post garbage that libels
>> people you don't even know, the police know you're scum and so does
>> everyone else.
>
> What absolute bollocks, SeaNymph! Have you been drinking or taking drugs?

It's true and everyone who knows of you knows it. You've been doing it
for years.

>> Why don't you go find a newsgroup where no one knows you. Maybe they'll
>> buy your crap.
>
> I concede it's not much fun here. I much prefer Facebook. :-)

Then go away. You will not be missed.

Diesel

May 30, 2016, 12:14:48 AM5/30/16
David B <Dav...@nomail.invalid>
news:niek06$e7$1...@boaterdave.dont-email.me Sun, 29 May 2016 11:36:10
GMT in alt.politics.scorched-earth, wrote:

> I tell the TRUTH. Why does that bother you so much?

You run your mouth, and, you semi tell the truth when convenient for
you often at the expense of another. You seem to be rather proud of
it, too.

>>> I'm one of the GOOD GUYS! :-)
>>>
>> For as long as I've known of you, you've been trying to sell that
>> lie to anyone who would listen.
>
> It's NOT a lie - that's why the story never changes. :-)

It is a lie. Which story, specifically, David? You provided three
different ones as a reason for wanting to be able to unzip the video
file. Just how are you coming along with that little project? See
what you get for trying to steal and retain copies of other peoples
things, David? Good guys, btw, don't do that. Especially when they've
been told by the owner of the material not to keep copies and they
have no permission to have the copies in the first place. Good guys
honor the wishes of the property owner.

You specifically went out of your way to solicit assistance to decode
a message that you knew wasn't intended for you. It wasn't any of
your business. You've since attempted to do again, much more
recently. Evidently, whoeever helped you the last time has been
unable to assist you further. That's what you deserve for even
thinking you could find someone anything like me to help you. ROFL.

You provided several different reasons for having tried to convert
and post a google street map view of my house, as a new thread, on
multiple newsgroups. What legitimate reason/need did you have for
multiple threads, David?

If I don't want you being able to read something, you aren't going to
be reading it. Got that, yet? If I want you to do specific things in
order to read it, you will, or you'll con another into helping you do
it, but, you'll do it, the way I want it done, or you'll get NADA. No
shortcuts available to you or the sucker(s) you solicit to help you.

Poohs not even that useful to you anymore. Poor sod couldn't even
help you with base64 David. Base64 david! Holy shit. You know, just
between us, I knew s/h/it was in over it's head when s/h/it took so
long to explain what HEX was for you. Jessalyn (aka: s/h/it) has
never had anything on me. s/h/it's been a poseur/wannabe from the get
go. I suspect even you're starting to notice that now. ROFL.

> That makes no sense. Try again.

It's obvious. Jenn and Eagle.

>> You try to hurt people, you lie about them, you post garbage that
>> libels people you don't even know, the police know you're scum
>> and so does everyone else.
>
> What absolute bollocks, SeaNymph! Have you been drinking or taking
> drugs?

David, we already know for a fact that YOU ARE AN ABUSIVE DRUNKARD.
Please do not attempt to defame others with your horse shit, lies.
It's unbecoming of a so called 'good guy'

What SN wrote is 100% true concerning you and you know it, too.
That's probably the most annoying part about you. You do lie about
others, you do stalk people, you do post garbage concerning them.

You recently accused me of having child porn, David. Only when I
called you out for it were you quick to try and dismiss it as some
kind of joke. Reasonable people do not joke about such serious shit
like that. It was never intended as a joke. It was intended as a try
and fuck me, get a spot light on me, somebody check this guy out for
me, moment. As that's how you roll and that's what you try to do to
people.

When you offered to pay me (go ahead, deny you did, I've got our
entire email correspondence in sequence) to do some illegal
activities on your behalf, you had no intentions of making good on
your word; you admitted that some years later, right here, on usenet.
You were trying to play me, all those years ago.

I'd like for you to explain how those are actions a good guy would
take towards someone they didn't even know at the time, David. Go
ahead, open a fresh bottle before you begin. I know you'll need it.

>> Why don't you go find a newsgroup where no one knows you. Maybe
>> they'll buy your crap.
>
> I concede it's not much fun here. I much prefer Facebook. :-)

Give it time, they'll get to know you well enough too. You can't help
what you are. It *IS* easier to have you dealt with via proper
facebook channels should you decide to pull the same shit you do on
usenet. IE: it's not censorship free reign, write whatever you like
about another individual as you're so accustomed to doing on the alt
newsgroups, David. Facebook isn't like your ISP and won't have your
back if you step out of line on their network.

--
MID: <nb7u27$crn$1...@boaterdave.dont-email.me>
zip file but then not be able to unzip it so I can watch it. That

David B.

May 30, 2016, 6:40:11 AM5/30/16
Remember this?

I'd like you to stop your vendetta against my friends Jenn and Eagle.
Neither of them had any kind of clue about the skillz of you and your
hacker friends, albeit that I did try my best to warn them both on and
off Usenet.

Now, I hate to tell you this, but it's *never* been about you. It has
ALWAYS been about the bad apples in the barrel at Microsoft - first in
the 'Communities' and thereafter at 'Answers'.

Btw, I'd wager that our friend BurfordTJustice is one of them. There's
no other way he would have discovered my wife's Microsoft Account email
address which he published here recently!

As you know only too well, once one logs on to the 'Answers' server, the
folk at the other end immediately know one's IP address. Armed with
THAT, someone malicious could do magical things with/on the connected
computer. Most users of the 'service' would have no clue that their
machine had been compromised ....... would they?!!!

Can you be certain that this does NOT happen?

Try it and see!

==

Relax and forget about ME, Dustin.

Enjoy what little time you have left.

I'm off boating again now. Today the sun is shining - a rare treat! :-)

burfordTjustice

May 30, 2016, 8:16:38 AM5/30/16
On Mon, 30 May 2016 11:40:08 +0100
"David B." <Dav...@nomail.afraid.invalid> wrote:

> There's
> no other way he would have discovered my wife's Microsoft Account
> email address which he published here recently!

because you posted it in the clear dumbass.

David

Feb 12, 2020, 10:00:21 AM2/12/20
On 27/05/2016 17:07, David B wrote:
> On 27-May-16 9:46 AM, David B explained:
>
>>> Btw, Message ID <ni7ku2$cf2$1...@news.mixmin.net>
>
>            *is another FORGERY*!
>
>> Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 20:05:23 -0000 (UTC)
>
> I have *NEVER* used Mixmin - *EVER*!
>
> So why would someone use same if trying to forge ME?
>
> Makes no sense at all.

The truth remains - as always! :-)

--
David

Shadow

Feb 12, 2020, 10:47:39 AM2/12/20
On Wed, 12 Feb 2020 15:00:20 +0000, David <Da...@address.invalid>
wrote:

>On 27/05/2016 17:07, David B wrote:
>> On 27-May-16 9:46 AM, David B explained:

Actually, it was an aioe post. Here:

>>            *is another FORGERY*!

It's spelt "#FAKE_NYM".
Yes, another #FAKE_NYM.

>>> Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 20:05:23 -0000 (UTC)
>>
>> I have *NEVER* used Mixmin - *EVER*!

I suppose we have your *WORD* for that? Well, the message was
not posted via mixmin, so it's irrelevant.

>> So why would someone use same if trying to forge ME?

They wouldn't. If you follow the thread, you had 4 replies.
None of them said the post was forged. In fact, they told you to STOP
STALKING.

This is over a year AFTER the tragedy:

He gave his personal details to BD. And was doomed from that
point on.
NEVER GIVE ANY PERSONAL INFO TO BD!!!!!

>> Makes no sense at all.

Nothing you do ever does.

>The truth remains - as always!

You are talking to yourself, *AGAIN*.
>:-)

And joking, apparently.

Please do not use your victim's RL name in the subject line.
It's something to be ashamed of. Corrected.
---------------
BD: I want people to "get to know me better. I have nothing to
hide".
I'm always here to help, this page was put up at BD's request,
rather, he said "Do it *NOW*!":

<http://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>

> 64 confirmed #FAKE_NYMS, most used in cybercrimes!
Google "David Brooks Devon"
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Steven Carroll

Feb 12, 2020, 10:54:35 AM2/12/20
Mr. Brooks:
-----
I would love to see the group become that! I would love to see
people, for example, pick tasks they do with Desktop Linux which
they believe are handled better than the competition. I have
encouraged that for a long time. But so far few if any such tasks
have been shown.
-----

Marek Novotny:
-----
Linux is a Server, A Cloud, A service, A mobile Platform, A
developers dream come true, A super cluster, a Main frame and a
DESKTOP. It's not JUST a desktop. You're a two-bit bullshit coward
who refuses to face what Linux actually is. It's too much for you,
obviously.
-----

Mr. Brooks (referencing to the above quote):
----
But it is not all of those things. Not even close. It is USED by
those things but it is NOT those things.
-----

Marek Novotny (some time later):
-----
Android isn't Linux. Android makes "use" of the Linux kernel.
Android is indeed open source, but it is not community driven open
source. Those that know the difference likely won't cry over Android
ditching the Linux kernel and adopting their own kernel. It simply
never mattered for all the reasons I stated above. Now the fact that
I have to articulate this in writing so these clueless tards like
DFS and Mr. Brooks can gain some insights because they LACK their
own insights is what I find troubling. They both have no business
arguing in here. They are simply too stupid to have a conversation
about that which they just don't fundamentally understand in the
first place.
-----

Notice Marek uses the concepts I taught him (about how Linux is "USED" by the things he listed) then fantasizes about how I did not know the information HE got wrong and I corrected him with (and did so with no name calling or insults).

HWSNBN:
-----
I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I and if that wasn't enough, I,I,I,I,I,I.
Talk about a narcissistic fool.
-----

Mr. Brooks:
-----
You left out his I, I, I, I. AM. BETTER. THAN. Mr. Brooks AND DFS!
He is clearly feeling very insecure these days.
-----

Marek Novotny:
-----
Well, if he wants to play this game with me he'll find pictures of
his wife on imgur with dildos all over her and I can cross post
those too. Keep fucking around Mr. Brooks. I can play this game too.
-----

--
Puppy Videos
https://youtu.be/E3m_i-x92D0

David

Feb 12, 2020, 11:58:32 AM2/12/20
South Nevada Institute of Technology?

IIRC :-)

Steve Petruzzellis

Feb 12, 2020, 12:10:40 PM2/12/20
On Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at 9:58:32 AM UTC-7, David wrote:
> South Nevada Institute of Technology?
>
> IIRC :-)

And what did nospam have to say about this miraculous, years long string of oddities? Most of the time he would try to push Mr. Brooks to trust they're "honest and honorable" posters who just happened to have unexplained agreement with him. Utterly impossible. Translation: "nospam" is now *completely* unable to disguise his puppet usage. Just look at your posts and look at Mr. Brooks's, there is nothing for Mr. Brooks to learn from a mindless moron like nospam. But whatever, let him keep making a moron of himself.

What I understand is, where I've come across people calling themselves "conservatives" while in the back country, they weren't the usual blockhead sort that likes to bellyache about this and that. Why are such people apparently never content. Do they not see what a waste that is?

I have known infants who argue better than you do.

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!!
https://youtu.be/BUjnZhKk1Bg

Snit

Feb 12, 2020, 12:19:03 PM2/12/20
On 2/12/20 9:58 AM, David wrote:
> South Nevada Institute of Technology?
>
> IIRC :-)

Yes, that is what "SNIT" stands for, and I have been using it as an
email address since 1987 and on Usenet since about the same time (though
Google Groups does not seem to have examples before 1995 or so).

somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Steve Carroll - frelwizzer

Feb 12, 2020, 12:41:24 PM2/12/20
Mike Easter is *still* fixated on *only* himself, as I noted, when it comes to the subject of lying. And he completely snips the fact that his "partner" has not only admitted to engaging in that against Mr. Brooks but he's said he thinks it to be no significant deal... inconsequential.

It's like a spam message. Mike Easter has already decided what he is going to say before he calls. What you say is irrelevant. What Mr. Brooks says is beside the point. Why would Mr. Brooks believe me if you believe there's a possibility that Mike Easter uses shills? That sincerely makes you feel OK? This is the so-called improved 'ideal' by those calling themselves 'leftists', you must 'recuse' yourself, you are no longer seen as human, you're tossed away until you pin the blame on Mr. Brooks, which is not possible in this situation.

Until or unless Mike Easter offers up his 'expert' Mac tool for appraisal, there is no threat, just irrational claims. I see you are electing to lurch in Mike Easter's circle of socks and lies over an analysis that would have been a bit more 'useful'. There are increasingly fewer reasons to come to this cesspool and boring crap like this highlights why that's true.

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened!
https://youtu.be/lF8yk7ul4Mw

David

Feb 12, 2020, 1:20:30 PM2/12/20
On 12/02/2020 17:19, Snit wrote:
> On 2/12/20 9:58 AM, David wrote:
>> South Nevada Institute of Technology?
>>
>> IIRC :-)
>
> Yes, that is what "SNIT" stands for, and I have been using it as an
> email address since 1987 and on Usenet since about the same time (though
> Google Groups does not seem to have examples before 1995 or so).

The post was for the benefit of 'Shadow' who thought it was your REAL
name! ;-)

Snit

Feb 12, 2020, 1:22:29 PM2/12/20
I wondered.

Steven Carroll - frelwizzer

Feb 12, 2020, 1:58:30 PM2/12/20
Mike 'Super Troll' Easter has cut down on the nonstop narcissistic, bullshit threads he used to create but he's really the same in the truthfulness dept. He just uses puppets more to generate those posts. Yup. Of course this is what we have to deal with. Cretins who clearly have no reason for being here other than to troll. Thanks to Mike 'Super Troll' Easter and his 'friends' you now need a reverse spam filter (which I programmed for NewsLeecher and Google Groups). If apd and others start trolling him again I will feel compelled to... as I said. I am referring to our clan here, not drive by loons, who have been responding to him all along. The content clearly is a bunch of gibbering bullshit. We know what that means.

--
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You!!
https://redd.it/6sfhq6
http://tinyurl.com/proof-about-ebot
Jonas Eklundh

Shadow

Feb 12, 2020, 5:11:23 PM2/12/20
On Wed, 12 Feb 2020 18:20:28 +0000, David <Da...@address.invalid>
wrote:
I don't give a flying fsck about real names. Choose a nym and
stick to it. Usenet is anonymous.
>;-)

Oh, you were "only" joking.

But a *LIE* is still a *LIE*

MyNews Hot-Text

Feb 15, 2020, 11:49:53 AM2/15/20
"David" wrote in message
David mail-complaints-to="ab...@mixmin.net

fleegle.mixmin.net
Software

David

Feb 15, 2020, 12:18:54 PM2/15/20
Thank you my friend! :-)

How are you enjoying your retirement, Billy?

Shadow

Feb 15, 2020, 12:37:46 PM2/15/20
On Sat, 15 Feb 2020 17:18:52 +0000, David <Da...@address.invalid>
wrote:

>CUT_DOCTORED_CONTENT>

(the posts you altered were made on Aioe, not Mixmin)

>Thank you my friend!

You don't have any friends.

STALKING_TARGET in subject line?