Dustin "DuckTurd" Cook aka Diesel-Dum - Lesson # 204: How To Slander Your Victim

Jeremy Bentham

Jan 26, 2017, 10:24:33 PM1/26/17
I have placed quote marks in the following message enabling
recognizable space for my own comments.

Orginal unedited post is here:
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXnsA5C9EB739839BF7D9A8%40dieselpower.eternal-september.org%3E

>From: Diesel <m...@privacy.net>
>Newsgroups: alt.politics.scorched-earth
>Subject: Re: A silly question
>Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 04:01:11 -0000 (UTC)
>
>"David B." <ech...@pinger.invalid>
>news:nc0lpo$c38$1...@boaterdave.dont-email.me Sat, 12 Mar 2016 09:02:42
>GMT in alt.politics.scorched-earth, wrote:
>
>> On 12/03/2016 06:33, Diesel wrote:
>>> Trust me... on this one David.. When I think of individuals I
>>> consider to be smart, and/or, otherwise very intelligent, you
>>> don't make the list.:)
>>
>> Have you NEVER, not even once, considered that you might be WRONG?
>> :-P
>>

>I realize you think that you're very clever and you'll return the
>tied up like a hog rope routine I already did to you...:)
>
>Thanks, btw, you still pissed off about that? You know you confirmed
>the story about your drinking problem AND I never gave the source(s)
>up? I appreciate you doing that, even if you weren't thinking clearly
>at the time and mistakenly did it-- I'll still take it.

How did bd confirm his "drinking" problem? He didn't.

Quite a while back DuckTurd aka Diesle-Dum began opining that he
thought BD had a drinking problem. After enough posts, he became
sure of it - in his own sick, delusional mind - plus it was entree
for another monstrous, slanderous Dustin Cook lie, which he usually
manufactures to destroy an "enemy".

Deleted uninportant nonsense

>I'll give you another good example. You think you convinced me to rat
>on myself for Eagles benefit. As David Eagle lost a bit more than he
>bargained for when he decided to stalk a family member and publish
>there info(s) here. Things didn't go as he had hoped. Now, at any
>point in time, his loved ones financial future can be placed in harms
>way and he has no recourse to stop it, slow it down, or reverse the
>process. Worse yet, he has nobody he can blame and punish for it.

Eagle "stalked" a family member? When? How? Complete post with full
headers, please. (If this pretender knows what 'full headers' means.)

Duckshit now has the power destroy the "financial future" of Eagles
family? C'mon. The sicko DuckShit is slipping further and further in
dementia.

(Deleted out more nonsense)

>I really don't mind doing so. I don't hear Eagle trying to call me a
>liar anymore.. I wonder why that could be. ROFL. He knows I did this
>to him -- He's known it the entire time. I gave him a play by play,
>nearly realtime when it went down. Per his request. To me, stop
>really means just that. and, true to my word, if you don't comply,
>I'll *make you* comply by any means I deem necessary.

Eagle has been calling this p.o.s. a liar with almost every post.

"I gave him play by play." More delusional crap from this demented
psycho.

Please supply complete post with URL for Google or HowardKnight
archive for what went down - or shut the fuck up, LUZER. (have you
found a full time job yet? Being a go-for for other real men is
rather demeaning, isn't it? But then you always have Usenet to fall
back on. You use it strictly to get even with the rest of mankind
who hold you utter contempt.)

As usual, he is GAWD! "If you don't comply..." (I guess this GAWD
has his own Ten Commandments we MUST obey.)

He'll "*make you* comply by any means..."

In other words, he'll try to get you fired, have perverts come to
your home to rape your wife - and tons of other shit this demented
jackoff can come up with.

>You know I did this to him, because I *happily* told you I did it.
>What all three of us know I did is a bit different than what any of
>you can prove I've done. It's an important distinction, one of which
>I'm all too familiar with. Amusingly for me, Neither of you are. So
>yet again, you're thinking about starting another war that will only
>end badly for the two of you. I'll do fine. :-) *SMILE*

You'll notice this sicko doesn't say what he did to "him". Is he
speaking of the time someone gave him BD's phone number and DuckShit
placed harassing calls to BD's wife? He's one tough guy. Right?

"What all three of us know..." That's like those idiots who try
winning an argument with that "I know that you know you're wrong."

"(If) you're thinking about starting another war..." This mofo
DuckSucker has done little else but start wars in the two decades or
so that he's been on Usenet. This paranoiac has done little else but
argue, threaten, stalk or destroy other people's computers with his
viruses and the viruses of others that he hosted on his Web site.

>So again, print out this post. Save this post. Forward a copy to
>every law official in the country you like. Forward it to his Bank,
>forward it to his relatives banks (they don't use that many. ROFL).
>It'll do you NO GOOD whatsoever. But, you don't have to take my word
>for it, and, I hope you don't. Share and post back the results of
>your efforts. I'd love a good joke! [g]

And what is it exactly that law enforcement, his bank or his
relative's bank can do about his paranoid posting? He's nuts. His
sick mind has totally derailed. He threatens. He promises to
threaten, and then does little else except threaten. How do we spell
i-m-p-o-t-e-n-t, Children?

>Oh, you notice, XNA isn't even present? No effort is being made to
>time limit this post. Are you intelligent enough to figure out why,
>David? If so, please, in your own words, explain it below:

Jesus Christ! No XNA? Now THAT'S a REAL show of POWER! Everyone
cower to the NON XNA SHIT FOR BRAINS DUSTIN COOK.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Actual Post is here:

From: Diesel <m...@privacy.net>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.scorched-earth
Subject: Re: A silly question
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 04:01:11 -0000 (UTC)

"David B." <ech...@pinger.invalid>
news:nc0lpo$c38$1...@boaterdave.dont-email.me Sat, 12 Mar 2016 09:02:42
GMT in alt.politics.scorched-earth, wrote:

> On 12/03/2016 06:33, Diesel wrote:
>> Trust me... on this one David.. When I think of individuals I
>> consider to be smart, and/or, otherwise very intelligent, you
>> don't make the list.:)
>
> Have you NEVER, not even once, considered that you might be WRONG?
> :-P

I realize you think that you're very clever and you'll return the
tied up like a hog rope routine I already did to you...:)

Thanks, btw, you still pissed off about that? You know you confirmed
the story about your drinking problem AND I never gave the source(s)
up? I appreciate you doing that, even if you weren't thinking clearly
at the time and mistakenly did it-- I'll still take it.

So at the end of the day, you aren't really all that clever. No. I've
known people like you, who actually were coy about it. You have a
certain way about you, none of which is good, I can tell you. For
anyone who's been exposed to the kind of people you represent, it's
like a big flashing light on a dark day. You can't help but notice
it.

I'll give you another good example. You think you convinced me to rat
on myself for Eagles benefit. As David Eagle lost a bit more than he
bargained for when he decided to stalk a family member and publish
there info(s) here. Things didn't go as he had hoped. Now, at any
point in time, his loved ones financial future can be placed in harms
way and he has no recourse to stop it, slow it down, or reverse the
process. Worse yet, he has nobody he can blame and punish for it.

You mistakenly think these usenet posts are from a legal perspective,
worth atleast the bytes they are composed of. As they are, presently.
You're wrong, yet, foolish enough to think otherwise. So you try to
social engineer me into discussing it in greater detail.

[...]

David B.

Jan 27, 2017, 11:59:09 AM1/27/17
On 27/01/2017 03:24, Jeremy Bentham wrote:
> I have placed quote marks in the following message enabling
> recognizable space for my own comments.
[....]

It's quite satisfying to know that at least one other person has been
keeping track of Dustin Cook's on-line behaviour.

I'm confident that your summary is accurate and that one day Dustin will
hang himself.

I offered to be his mentor a while ago but can no longer find my post or
his response. I saw and read it but couldn't then locate it to reply.

Can YOU help with that "Jeremy"? (I know it's not a real name!)

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." (Albert Schweitzer)

Diesel

Jan 27, 2017, 9:25:37 PM1/27/17
"David B." <Dav...@nomail.afraid.invalid>
news:v%KiA.229460$Ti4....@fx17.fr7 Fri, 27 Jan 2017 16:59:07 GMT
in alt.comp.virus, wrote:

> On 27/01/2017 03:24, Jeremy Bentham wrote:
>> I have placed quote marks in the following message enabling
>> recognizable space for my own comments.
> [....]
>
> It's quite satisfying to know that at least one other person has
> been keeping track of Dustin Cook's on-line behaviour.

You've been drinking again eh? Pulling old usenet articles and making
false accusations is keeping track of me? ROFL. Maybe in your world.

> I'm confident that your summary is accurate and that one day
> Dustin will hang himself.

You really should put the bottle down sometime. Go for a walk, smoke a
cig, do something besides drink so much. It's really affecting you.

> Can YOU help with that "Jeremy"? (I know it's not a real name!)

Ahh. There it is. Solicitation for help. the remailers limited to
google, you realize this right?

--
Sarcasm, because beating the living shit out of deserving people is
illegal.

Diesel

Jan 27, 2017, 9:25:39 PM1/27/17
in alt.comp.virus, wrote:

> It's quite satisfying to know that at least one other person has
> been keeping track of Dustin Cook's on-line behaviour.

MID:<0a2d101d7da0d6a2...@mail.m2n.works>

There are many false statements made by the coward, but, I don't want
to help them find more posts.. so, I'm not going to comment on those.
Instead, We'll focus on this:

It was Melissa which was his downfall. It was his arrest for this and
the ensuing probation his p.o.s. lawyer got for him that ended his
public espousing of virus writing/hosting/passing. He finally found
that the FBI has means of getting IPs and identities from Web sites
and Usenet providers that otherwise hide IPs and RL identities.

My Vx site didn't host other VXers work, it hosted my viruses only.
Melissa was hosted on a server in the state in which I live, but, I
had no control over the content of that site the server hosted. I
merely broked server access for another individual. Codebreakers.org
was the site, if you're interesed in fact checking me.

Melissa was released into the Wild in the spring 1999. By December of
1999, the author was identified, busted, and had alread plead guilty
to the charges.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melissa_%28computer_virus%29

IROK was developed in april and released in June 2000 (Irok v1.1c);
How could I have released a virus after Melissas author got not only
busted, but convicted, if what the remailer wrote was in any possible
way, true?

Virus writing wasn't (still isn't afaik) illegal in the states
Hosting malicious code isn't illegal in the states. So long as the
visitors know the code is harmful, ie: you aren't trying to slip
anyone a mickey.

passing? that sounds like you're passing gas. The proper term is
spreading. As, that's what a virus does. spreads from one host to
another via it's infection process(s).

The remailer needs to cut back on the cheetos and get some sunlight.
A shower probably wouldn't hurt either.

Diesel

Jan 28, 2017, 7:52:27 AM1/28/17
in alt.comp.virus, wrote:

> On 27/01/2017 03:24, Jeremy Bentham wrote:
>> I have placed quote marks in the following message enabling
>> recognizable space for my own comments.
> [....]
>
> It's quite satisfying to know that at least one other person has
> been keeping track of Dustin Cook's on-line behaviour.
>
> I'm confident that your summary is accurate and that one day
> Dustin will hang himself.

Contradict yourself much, or, only when you're trying to solicit help
in stalking/hacking efforts? ROFL.

David B.

Jan 29, 2017, 5:21:57 AM1/29/17
On 28/01/2017 12:50, Diesel wrote:
> "David B." <Dav...@nomail.afraid.invalid>
> news:v%KiA.229460$Ti4....@fx17.fr7 Fri, 27 Jan 2017 16:59:07 GMT
> in alt.comp.virus, wrote:
>
>> On 27/01/2017 03:24, Jeremy Bentham wrote:
>>> I have placed quote marks in the following message enabling
>>> recognizable space for my own comments.
>> [....]
>>
>> It's quite satisfying to know that at least one other person has
>> been keeping track of Dustin Cook's on-line behaviour.
>>
>> I'm confident that your summary is accurate and that one day
>> Dustin will hang himself.

> Contradict yourself much, or, only when you're trying to solicit help
> in stalking/hacking efforts? ROFL.

Not at all!

This is what I said then ....

"I have little doubt that his posts are somewhat upsetting, Dustin. I'm
confident that you already very much regret some of the things which you
have said and done in years gone past. Time to move on, I think."

Have you *ANY* idea who this is in real life?

David B.

Jan 29, 2017, 5:38:18 AM1/29/17
On 28/01/2017 02:23, Diesel wrote:
> "David B." <Dav...@nomail.afraid.invalid>
> news:v%KiA.229460$Ti4....@fx17.fr7 Fri, 27 Jan 2017 16:59:07 GMT
> in alt.comp.virus, wrote:
>
>> On 27/01/2017 03:24, Jeremy Bentham wrote:
>>> I have placed quote marks in the following message enabling
>>> recognizable space for my own comments.
>> [....]
>>
>> It's quite satisfying to know that at least one other person has
>> been keeping track of Dustin Cook's on-line behaviour.
>
> You've been drinking again eh? Pulling old usenet articles and making
> false accusations is keeping track of me? ROFL. Maybe in your world.

Sadly, no drinking. In fact, I've been a bit poorly. :-(

FYI, this particular NewsServer (Blocknews) keeps posts for a VERY long
time. Here's an example:-

From: "David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net>
Newsgroups: alt.comp.virus
Subject: Re: McAfee pop-up
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 15:30:32 GMT

Having used McAfee AV since the mid 80's ---

I disagree. McAfee is as problematic as any AV app. on the market. It's
definitely not worse and it rate on finds is above average.

Dave

=

Tell me, what false accusations has the "re-mailer" made which are not
the truth? That's all I'm ever interested in - the truth.

As I said, I've been a bit poorly. :-(

>> Can YOU help with that "Jeremy"? (I know it's not a real name!)
>
> Ahh. There it is. Solicitation for help. the remailers limited to
> google, you realize this right?

Wrong again, Dustin. Usenet posts also hold the truth for future reference.

Will YOU, please, provide a MID to the post I can't find?

Diesel

Jan 29, 2017, 8:00:11 AM1/29/17
"David B." <Dav...@nomail.afraid.invalid>
news:8njjA.244725$Ew6....@fx21.fr7 Sun, 29 Jan 2017 10:21:53 GMT
in alt.comp.virus, wrote:

> Have you *ANY* idea who this is in real life?

ROFL. Nope. I'll tell you a tiny secret. I don't really give a shit who
they are or what they post. If I'm judged based on my past and not the
present by some, then so be it. LOL. I can't please everyone.

Diesel

Jan 29, 2017, 8:00:11 AM1/29/17
"David B." <Dav...@nomail.afraid.invalid>
news:tCjjA.144020$HR7.1...@fx06.fr7 Sun, 29 Jan 2017 10:38:16 GMT
in alt.comp.virus, wrote:

> On 28/01/2017 02:23, Diesel wrote:
>> "David B." <Dav...@nomail.afraid.invalid>
>> news:v%KiA.229460$Ti4....@fx17.fr7 Fri, 27 Jan 2017 16:59:07
>> GMT in alt.comp.virus, wrote:

>>> [....]
>>>
>>> It's quite satisfying to know that at least one other person has
>>> been keeping track of Dustin Cook's on-line behaviour.
>>
>> You've been drinking again eh? Pulling old usenet articles and
>> making false accusations is keeping track of me? ROFL. Maybe in
>> your world.
>
> Sadly, no drinking. In fact, I've been a bit poorly. :-(

Such a shame.

> FYI, this particular NewsServer (Blocknews) keeps posts for a VERY
> long time. Here's an example:-

Oh, nice. I'll have to check that out sometime. I wonder if I can
find some posts I wrote from a BBS.

> Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 15:30:32 GMT

Ahh, well, those posts will be considerably older than that, but,
there's a chance. heh.

MID: <XnsA70ADA8CC127CF7D9A8@Diesel>

>> Ahh. There it is. Solicitation for help. the remailers limited to
>> google, you realize this right?
>
> Wrong again, Dustin. Usenet posts also hold the truth for future
> reference.

Lemme rephrase, then. It primarily uses google to search for things
I've written. Thanks to a large amount of wasted time on it's part,
it's also learned in general how to search usenet via other web
portals and/or news servers that have a very long retention time. All
of this, acquired with googles help.

David B.

Feb 2, 2017, 5:11:19 AM2/2/17
On 29/01/2017 12:58, Diesel wrote:
> "David B." <Dav...@nomail.afraid.invalid>
> news:tCjjA.144020$HR7.1...@fx06.fr7 Sun, 29 Jan 2017 10:38:16 GMT
> in alt.comp.virus, wrote:
>
>> On 28/01/2017 02:23, Diesel wrote:
>>> "David B." <Dav...@nomail.afraid.invalid>
>>> news:v%KiA.229460$Ti4....@fx17.fr7 Fri, 27 Jan 2017 16:59:07

>>> You've been drinking again eh? Pulling old usenet articles and
>>> making false accusations is keeping track of me? ROFL. Maybe in
>>> your world.
>>
>> Sadly, no drinking. In fact, I've been a bit poorly. :-(
>
> Such a shame.

Indeed. :-(

>> FYI, this particular NewsServer (Blocknews) keeps posts for a VERY
>> long time. Here's an example:-
>
> Oh, nice. I'll have to check that out sometime. I wonder if I can
> find some posts I wrote from a BBS.
>
>> Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 15:30:32 GMT
>
> Ahh, well, those posts will be considerably older than that, but,
> there's a chance. heh.

We really don't have to go there, Dustin.

>> Tell me, what false accusations has the "re-mailer" made which are
>> not the truth? That's all I'm ever interested in - the truth.
>
> MID: <XnsA70ADA8CC127CF7D9A8@Diesel>

"IROK was developed in april and released in June 2000 (Irok v1.1c);
How could I have released a virus after Melissas author got not only
busted, but convicted, if what the remailer wrote was in any possible
way, true?"

OK

I'll take your word on that, Dustin.

>>> Ahh. There it is. Solicitation for help. the remailers limited to
>>> google, you realize this right?
>>
>> Wrong again, Dustin. Usenet posts also hold the truth for future
>> reference.
>
> Lemme rephrase, then. It primarily uses google to search for things
> I've written. Thanks to a large amount of wasted time on it's part,
> it's also learned in general how to search usenet via other web
> portals and/or news servers that have a very long retention time. All
> of this, acquired with googles help.

Someone has taken a GREAT deal of time and effort to follow your
activity on-line.

Diesel

Feb 3, 2017, 6:52:48 AM2/3/17
"David B." <Dav...@nomail.afraid.invalid>
news:aBDkA.244666$Ed5.1...@fx05.fr7 Thu, 02 Feb 2017 10:11:18 GMT
in alt.comp.virus, wrote:

> On 29/01/2017 12:58, Diesel wrote:
>>> FYI, this particular NewsServer (Blocknews) keeps posts for a
>>> VERY long time. Here's an example:-
>>
>> Oh, nice. I'll have to check that out sometime. I wonder if I can
>> find some posts I wrote from a BBS.
>>
>>> Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 15:30:32 GMT
>>
>> Ahh, well, those posts will be considerably older than that, but,
>> there's a chance. heh.
>
> We really don't have to go there, Dustin.

You clearly have no idea what I was writing about. The BBS posts
predate vx activity by several years. Despite the remailers claims,
I've never been hated/despised by as many as it would think.

>>> Tell me, what false accusations has the "re-mailer" made which
>>> are not the truth? That's all I'm ever interested in - the
>>> truth.
>>
>> MID: <XnsA70ADA8CC127CF7D9A8@Diesel>
>
> "IROK was developed in april and released in June 2000 (Irok
> v1.1c); How could I have released a virus after Melissas author
> got not only busted, but convicted, if what the remailer wrote was
> in any possible way, true?"
>
> OK
>
> I'll take your word on that, Dustin.

I don't want you to take my word on it, David. I want you to think
for yourself, for a change. Does what the remailer wrote vs what can
be proven is mine as well as WHEN it was created make any sense to
you? One of us has to be bullshitting about this. The question is,
which one of us is full of shit? You tell me, David.

And, this is just ONE example I can cite where it's making shit up as
it goes, in the same post I took that example from. ROFL! The
remailer isn't the most honest poster you'll run across, David.

> Someone has taken a GREAT deal of time and effort to follow your
> activity on-line.

Not when you consider how old the majority of the posts it prefers to
share with everyone are. It acts as if what it's learned is 'new' and
that others don't already know all about it AND tons more that it
knows nothing about. It's not even posting things I haven't read
before way back when. It lacks originality, David.

David B.

Feb 12, 2017, 5:34:33 PM2/12/17
On 03/02/2017 11:51, Diesel wrote:
> "David B." <Dav...@nomail.afraid.invalid>
> news:aBDkA.244666$Ed5.1...@fx05.fr7 Thu, 02 Feb 2017 10:11:18 GMT
> in alt.comp.virus, wrote:

>>> Oh, nice. I'll have to check that out sometime. I wonder if I can
>>> find some posts I wrote from a BBS.

>>> Ahh, well, those posts will be considerably older than that, but,
>>> there's a chance. heh.
>>
>> We really don't have to go there, Dustin.
>
> You clearly have no idea what I was writing about. The BBS posts
> predate vx activity by several years. Despite the remailers claims,
> I've never been hated/despised by as many as it would think.

Perhaps you are right. I have absolutely no idea.

>>> MID: <XnsA70ADA8CC127CF7D9A8@Diesel>
>>
>> "IROK was developed in april and released in June 2000 (Irok
>> v1.1c); How could I have released a virus after Melissas author
>> got not only busted, but convicted, if what the remailer wrote was
>> in any possible way, true?"
>>
>> OK
>>
>> I'll take your word on that, Dustin.
>
> I don't want you to take my word on it, David. I want you to think
> for yourself, for a change. Does what the remailer wrote vs what can
> be proven is mine as well as WHEN it was created make any sense to
> you?

NOTHING can be proven from posts on Usenet. Notwithstanding that, anyone
could use the information the 'remailer' has collected to produce a
pretty damning report about you to law enforcement.

One of us has to be bullshitting about this. The question is,
> which one of us is full of shit? You tell me, David.

I really don't know WHAT to believe.

> And, this is just ONE example I can cite where it's making shit up as
> it goes, in the same post I took that example from. ROFL! The
> remailer isn't the most honest poster you'll run across, David.

It's impossible to know who one can trust in this environment. :-(

>> Someone has taken a GREAT deal of time and effort to follow your
>> activity on-line.
>
> Not when you consider how old the majority of the posts it prefers to
> share with everyone are. It acts as if what it's learned is 'new' and
> that others don't already know all about it AND tons more that it
> knows nothing about. It's not even posting things I haven't read
> before way back when. It lacks originality, David.

Whoever it is following you, Dustin, they have been meticulous in
collating posts which show you in a detrimental light. They have spent
FAR more time identifying you as a hacker that ever *I* did! If I were
in your shoes, I'd most certainly be wondering *WHY* they have been so
doing.

Diesel

Feb 15, 2017, 7:12:10 AM2/15/17
"David B." <Dav...@nomail.afraid.invalid>
news:Yp5oA.448183$g12.3...@fx20.fr7 Sun, 12 Feb 2017 22:34:31 GMT
in alt.comp.virus, wrote:

> NOTHING can be proven from posts on Usenet.

Well, that's not actually true. While it may not be possible to
identify the poster for certain, it IS possible to fact check
whatever information they've provided in the post.

> Notwithstanding that, anyone could use the information the
> 'remailer' has collected to produce a pretty damning report about
> you to law enforcement.

ROFL! Just too funny. You obviously know nothing about the laws here.

> One of us has to be bullshitting about this. The question is,
>> which one of us is full of shit? You tell me, David.
>
> I really don't know WHAT to believe.

Well, you either believe I wrote the Melissa virus or I didn't. The
remailer claimed I did. [g]

>> And, this is just ONE example I can cite where it's making shit
>> up as it goes, in the same post I took that example from. ROFL!
>> The remailer isn't the most honest poster you'll run across,
>> David.
>
> It's impossible to know who one can trust in this environment. :-(

ROFL! No, actually, it's not.

> Whoever it is following you, Dustin, they have been meticulous in
> collating posts which show you in a detrimental light. They have
> spent FAR more time identifying you as a hacker that ever *I* did!
> If I were in your shoes, I'd most certainly be wondering *WHY*
> they have been so doing.

David,

As you well know, I'm a former blackhat. Not everyone likes hackers,
especially the kind with my past. I was the kind who'd give people
like the remailer nightmares. I don't waste any time wondering. It's
a simple reason. It's called smearing. And, you assume (like the
remailer does) that the majority of adults who might read it aren't
smart enough to see it for what it actually is. Bad assumption to be
making.