Is l.betrad.com associated with malware?

Virus Guy

Mar 29, 2012, 10:18:13 AM3/29/12
I was looking at my router's out-going logs and noticed that my machine
had made a connection to this:

l.betrad.com

It's not unusual to see domains like this showing up while browsing
clean sites these days. I normally add those to my HOSTS file, and
sometimes I'll google them to see what they're for.

In this case, I found this link:

http://www.malware-control.com/statics-pages/7189a859d8b6502c8d2f42a887fba32d.php

I'm not quite sure what the point is of that report. What is it trying
to indicate with that listing?

"The malware's connexion points (if any) and it's
antivirus analysis is presented here:"

What does that mean?

Does that mean that some malware process is (or has been found) to make
connections such as those described in that list?

Including connections to l.betrad.com?

In looking at a few pages of search results, I can't really find anyone
talking about l.betrad.com. Only see what looks like machine-generated
reports where l.betrad.com is included.