Quicken Sigh-in

rwwink

May 8, 2017, 10:59:55 AM5/8/17
Using my known good PassWord and USERID, Quicken will not let me
sign-in. What's going on with this silly software?
I've had the same USERID since V2006 aqnd used variations of my same
password since then. Why all of a sudden, does Q go nuts?
R. Wink

Al

May 8, 2017, 4:24:10 PM5/8/17
The usual questions apply
1. What version, platform, and release level of Q are you using?
2. Where are you trying to sign in (i.e., is it One Step Update?)

rwwink

May 8, 2017, 6:12:49 PM5/8/17
Version 2017 R6-261.6.1
I open quicken to investing>portfolio and do an update. This noring,
it wouldn't do an update until I put in my userid and password. Dug
into my hardcopies and enter both of the recorded bit of information
and it wouldn't work. Had a code sent and it didn't work.
So, as of noon, I still couldn't get on. Here this afternoon at 5:00p
it works.
What did I do wrong?
R. Wink

5On Mon, 8 May 2017 13:24:08 -0700 (PDT), Al <alga...@gmail.com>