Ukraine imposes martial law amid fears of Russian invasion

1 view

BurfordTJustice

Nov 27, 2018, 5:23:57 AM11/27/18
What is the UK/EU going to do about it?

Ukraine imposes martial law amid fears of Russian invasion

Dan S. MacAbre

Nov 27, 2018, 5:25:52 AM11/27/18
BurfordTJustice wrote:
> What is the UK/EU going to do about it?

And risk having their gas cut off? :-)

Bod

Nov 27, 2018, 5:34:56 AM11/27/18
> Putin can do no wrong in Trump's eyes.
That has encouraged the Russians to do what they like.

Brothers in nuclear arms? Trump defends Vladimir Putin and 'funny ...
https://www.theguardian.com/.../donald-trump-defends-vladimir-putin-funny-kim-jong-...
15 Jul 2018 - On eve of crunch summit, US president says he assumes his
Russian counterpart is ruthless but that other people are too.

--
Bod

Fruitiest of Fruitcakes

Nov 27, 2018, 5:35:53 AM11/27/18
On 27 Nov 2018, Dan S. MacAbre wrote
(in article <ptj63c$s6s$1...@dont-email.me>):
Is this just a diversion, in order to distract from the Brexit lies being
distributed by both the far left and far right?

BurfordTJustice

Nov 27, 2018, 5:36:19 AM11/27/18
So the UK/EU will do nothing...fancy that....LOL

"Bod" <bodr...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

BurfordTJustice

Nov 27, 2018, 5:38:50 AM11/27/18
Russia ran wild during the obama years, not a peep from
you (dope smoker) or lymeboi..wonder why??

Dan S. MacAbre

Nov 27, 2018, 5:41:25 AM11/27/18
Do enough people care about such things any more? The latest celebrity
gossip usually provides a more than adequate diversion when one is required.

Fruitiest of Fruitcakes

Nov 27, 2018, 6:00:20 AM11/27/18
On 27 Nov 2018, Dan S. MacAbre wrote
(in article <ptj70i$buf$2...@dont-email.me>):
Well, you would think so; but these things always seem to flare up whenever
something else of importance is going on.

My belief is that those who are behind the warmongering games and threats,
have a completely independent agenda to the rest of the world - and they are
intent on pursuing that come what may.

abelard

Nov 27, 2018, 6:01:37 AM11/27/18
On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 10:34:53 +0000, Bod <bodr...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>On 27/11/2018 10:25, Dan S. MacAbre wrote:
>> BurfordTJustice wrote:
>>> What is the UK/EU going to do about it?
>>>

>> And risk having their gas cut off? :-)
>>
>>> Ukraine imposes martial law amid fears of Russian invasion
>>>
> > Putin can do no wrong in Trump's eyes.
>That has encouraged the Russians to do what they like.

no...trump knows full well there are worse problems

like any sane person he's rather get cooperation

you're out of your depth...fortunately trump is a realist

>Brothers in nuclear arms? Trump defends Vladimir Putin and 'funny ...
>https://www.theguardian.com/.../donald-trump-defends-vladimir-putin-funny-kim-jong-...
>15 Jul 2018 - On eve of crunch summit, US president says he assumes his
>Russian counterpart is ruthless but that other people are too.

--
www.abelard.org

abelard

Nov 27, 2018, 6:02:48 AM11/27/18
ukraine may actually have to fight pootin if pootin is a fool

--
www.abelard.org

Dan S. MacAbre

Nov 27, 2018, 6:14:57 AM11/27/18
Does the rest of the world have a single coherent agenda that can be
opposed in such a way? I don't think Putin will be content until he has
Ukraine and the Baltic States. He'd get an easier to defend frontier,
and there's a lot of Russian ghosts wandering around there. I think he
already thinks that territory is rightly theirs.

Bod

Nov 27, 2018, 6:15:39 AM11/27/18
Yup...and Trump encourages Putin.

--
Bod

abelard

Nov 27, 2018, 6:17:50 AM11/27/18
On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 11:14:53 +0000, "Dan S. MacAbre" <n...@way.com>
wrote:
and islam and daddy xi believe they have the right to rule the world

such people are international pests but that doesn't easily make them
go away...nor even behave in a civilised manner

--
www.abelard.org

Bod

Nov 27, 2018, 6:19:43 AM11/27/18
> And Trump admires Duterte , who tells the public to kill anyone who
who takes drugs, even if they are your neighbours or your own family and
not face any charges. Nice.

--
Bod

Dan S. MacAbre

Nov 27, 2018, 6:23:08 AM11/27/18
Maybe Westerners, demoralised and lacking in confidence, are now the
only people who /don't/ believe they have a right to rule the world?

> such people are international pests but that doesn't easily make them
> go away...nor even behave in a civilised manner

I don't think it's easy for 'ordinary' people to understand the mind of
someone who can rise to the top in those sort of societies.

abelard

Nov 27, 2018, 6:26:03 AM11/27/18
On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 11:19:40 +0000, Bod <bodr...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>On 27/11/2018 11:01, abelard wrote:

>>> That has encouraged the Russians to do what they like.
>>
>> no...trump knows full well there are worse problems
>>
>> like any sane person he's rather get cooperation
>>
>> you're out of your depth...fortunately trump is a realist
>>
>>> Brothers in nuclear arms? Trump defends Vladimir Putin and 'funny ...
>>> https://www.theguardian.com/.../donald-trump-defends-vladimir-putin-funny-kim-jong-...
>>> 15 Jul 2018 - On eve of crunch summit, US president says he assumes his
>>> Russian counterpart is ruthless but that other people are too.
>>
> > And Trump admires Duterte

you are foolish enough to believe what you read in the media
and what politician tells you

>, who tells the public to kill anyone who
>who takes drugs, even if they are your neighbours or your own family and
>not face any charges. Nice.

how many die from criminal organisations dealing in drugs?
what are the details and dynamics of the philippines?
i'll just bet you don't know...
do you want entertainment drugs legal or otherwise?

voltaire said 'let not the perfect be the enemy of the good'
you should learn that

--
www.abelard.org

abelard

Nov 27, 2018, 6:28:02 AM11/27/18
On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 11:23:03 +0000, "Dan S. MacAbre" <n...@way.com>
they learned the hard way...i just hope they have also learned
that appeasement causes wars
o'barmy and milipede bother failed

>> such people are international pests but that doesn't easily make them
>> go away...nor even behave in a civilised manner
>>
>I don't think it's easy for 'ordinary' people to understand the mind of
>someone who can rise to the top in those sort of societies.

just so...
i want psychology taught in schools

--
www.abelard.org

Dan S. MacAbre

Nov 27, 2018, 6:36:20 AM11/27/18
I feel that the age of globalisation and mass communication is probably
not the best time to be in decline :-)

>>> such people are international pests but that doesn't easily make them
>>> go away...nor even behave in a civilised manner
>>>
>> I don't think it's easy for 'ordinary' people to understand the mind of
>> someone who can rise to the top in those sort of societies.
>
> just so...
> i want psychology taught in schools

I think that might undermine the whole point of them :-)

abelard

Nov 27, 2018, 6:40:33 AM11/27/18
On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 11:36:16 +0000, "Dan S. MacAbre" <n...@way.com>
anything else would require work!

>>> I don't think it's easy for 'ordinary' people to understand the mind of
>>> someone who can rise to the top in those sort of societies.
>>
>> just so...
>> i want psychology taught in schools
>>

>I think that might undermine the whole point of them :-)

you cynical old bastard!!

just because you are right doesn't mean it's ok to say it

giggling as usual of course

--
www.abelard.org

Incubus

Nov 27, 2018, 6:44:53 AM11/27/18
Even worse, many don't believe they have the right to rule their own countries.

Dan S. MacAbre

Nov 27, 2018, 6:47:57 AM11/27/18
True enough. You'd think they were actually looking forward to a future
of the three Orwellian superpowers at perpetual war :-)

Dan S. MacAbre

Nov 27, 2018, 6:54:33 AM11/27/18
I'm getting that way :-) I told the missus yesterday that it looks like
the Italian government is going to cave in to the EU. She was annoyed
by it - much more than I'd expected. It's the first time I've seen her
have serious doubts about whether the EU is entirely good. They're
taught in school that it is the only thing preventing war. I suppose
it's the same all over Europe. They are taught that they are basically
terrible people, and need to be saved from themselves. At least in the
UK we have a vague feeling that we did something worthwhile.

Bod

Nov 27, 2018, 9:59:19 AM11/27/18
On 27/11/2018 11:01, abelard wrote:
> Meanwhile, *yesterday* Russia continues to provoke.
The planes were OUTSIDE Russian air space.
You cannot trust the Russians, but strangely Trump does.

Royal Navy ship buzzed by 17 'hostile' Russian jets off the coast of Crimea
The planes flew so close their electronics could have been scrambled by
the British ship's radar system and caused them to crash.

https://news.sky.com/story/royal-navy-ship-buzzed-by-17-hostile-russian-jets-off-the-coast-of-crimea-11564248

--
Bod

BurfordTJustice

Nov 27, 2018, 10:42:50 AM11/27/18
So you can't visit there..LOL

Life is hard for dope heads.

"Bod" <bodr...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

BurfordTJustice

Nov 27, 2018, 10:46:21 AM11/27/18
and the UK did nothing...

"Bod" <bodr...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
:
: Royal Navy ship buzzed by 17 'hostile' Russian jets off the coast of

BurfordTJustice

Nov 27, 2018, 11:11:17 AM11/27/18
Russia ran wild during the obama years and not a wimper from you.

lymeboi still just a one trick pony.

"trader_4" <tra...@optonline.net> wrote in message
: On Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at 5:34:57 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
:
: We're likely entering a period of higher risk. Trump has emboldened the
: despots like Putin, weakened NATO, divided us from our allies. He's
: divided America so that most Americans do not support him. The clock
: is ticking on the last two years of Trump's term, any bad actors that
figure
: they can get away with something have more reason to do it now, because
: in two years Trump may no longer be president. It would not surprise me
: if Putin did the calculation and swallowed up Ukraine.
:

abelard

Nov 27, 2018, 11:37:34 AM11/27/18
On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 14:59:16 +0000, Bod <bodr...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>On 27/11/2018 11:01, abelard wrote:

>>> That has encouraged the Russians to do what they like.
>>
>> no...trump knows full well there are worse problems
>>
>> like any sane person he's rather get cooperation
>>
>> you're out of your depth...fortunately trump is a realist
>>
>>> Brothers in nuclear arms? Trump defends Vladimir Putin and 'funny ...
>>> https://www.theguardian.com/.../donald-trump-defends-vladimir-putin-funny-kim-jong-...
>>> 15 Jul 2018 - On eve of crunch summit, US president says he assumes his
>>> Russian counterpart is ruthless but that other people are too.
>>
> > Meanwhile, *yesterday* Russia continues to provoke.
>The planes were OUTSIDE Russian air space.
>You cannot trust the Russians, but strangely Trump does.

glory be, you are indeed naive

>Royal Navy ship buzzed by 17 'hostile' Russian jets off the coast of Crimea
>The planes flew so close their electronics could have been scrambled by
>the British ship's radar system and caused them to crash.

so you know nothing about military radar either and you believe
the fossil media...

go study

>https://news.sky.com/story/royal-navy-ship-buzzed-by-17-hostile-russian-jets-off-the-coast-of-crimea-11564248

--
www.abelard.org

Rod Speed

Nov 27, 2018, 2:40:31 PM11/27/18

"Dan S. MacAbre" <n...@way.com> wrote in message
The Japs don't either anymore. And the south americans never have.

BurfordTJustice

Nov 27, 2018, 2:44:16 PM11/27/18
nothing burger changes subject yet again....typical

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" <super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote in
message news:f4tqvddsbld95pjs1...@4ax.com...
: On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 12:25:57 +0100, abelard <abel...@abelard.org>
: wrote:
:
: >> > And Trump admires Duterte
: >
: >you are foolish enough to believe what you read in the media
: > and what politician tells you
: >
: >>, who tells the public to kill anyone who
: >>who takes drugs, even if they are your neighbours or your own family and
: >>not face any charges. Nice.
: >
: >how many die from criminal organisations dealing in drugs?
: >what are the details and dynamics of the philippines?
: > i'll just bet you don't know...
: > do you want entertainment drugs legal or otherwise?
: >
: >voltaire said 'let not the perfect be the enemy of the good'
: > you should learn that
:
: Blimey, you change, when Gordon Brown shouted at a couple of people you
: were hopping up and down like a demented rabbit in indignation.
:
: Anyway, it's nice to see the fascist side of you getting a breather. It
: must have been so hard for you repressing those feelings. You could lock
: yourself in your room and watch Yank revenge movies in your jackboots.
: I'm told it helps your kind.
:
:
: Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
:
: --
: p-0.0-h the cat
:
: Internet Terrorist, Mass sock puppeteer, Agent provocateur, Gutter rat,
: Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, BaStarD hacker, Resident evil, Monkey
Boy,
: Certifiable criminal, Spineless cowardly scum, textbook Psychopath,
: the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll
infâme,
: the OVERCAT [The BEARPAIR are dead, and we are its murderers], lowlife
troll,
: shyster [pending approval by STATE_TERROR], cripple, sociopath, kook,
: smug prick, smartarse, arsehole, moron, idiot, imbecile, snittish scumbag,
: liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, scouringerer, jumped up
chav,
: punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,
: lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, the most complete ignoid, joker, and
furball.
:
: NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist
:
: Honorary SHYSTER and FRAUD awarded for services to Haberdashery.
: By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.
:
: Signature integrity check
: md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896
:
: I mark any message from »Q« the troll as stinky
:

Byker

Nov 27, 2018, 2:58:21 PM11/27/18
"BurfordTJustice" wrote in message news:ptj5vp$rmf$1...@dont-email.me...

> What is the UK/EU going to do about it?
>
> Ukraine imposes martial law amid fears of Russian invasion

Note the curious absence of "Oleg Smirnoff" in this thread

Rod Speed

Nov 27, 2018, 3:33:53 PM11/27/18

"Bod" <bodr...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> On 27/11/2018 11:01, abelard wrote:

>>> That has encouraged the Russians to do what they like.
>>
>> no...trump knows full well there are worse problems
>>
>> like any sane person he's rather get cooperation
>>
>> you're out of your depth...fortunately trump is a realist
>>
>>> Brothers in nuclear arms? Trump defends Vladimir Putin and 'funny ...
>>> https://www.theguardian.com/.../donald-trump-defends-vladimir-putin-funny-kim-jong-...
>>> 15 Jul 2018 - On eve of crunch summit, US president says he assumes his
>>> Russian counterpart is ruthless but that other people are too.
>> Meanwhile, *yesterday* Russia continues to provoke.
> The planes were OUTSIDE Russian air space.
> You cannot trust the Russians, but strangely Trump does.

> Royal Navy ship buzzed by 17 'hostile' Russian jets off the coast of
> Crimea

Not a problem, they have spare underwear.

> The planes flew so close their electronics could have been scrambled by
> the British ship's radar system and caused them to crash.

Even sillier than you usually manage, and that’s saying
something. The planes might just be designed to
survive that fine. Cant imagine why for the life of me.

> https://news.sky.com/story/royal-navy-ship-buzzed-by-17-hostile-russian-jets-off-the-coast-of-crimea-11564248

%

Nov 27, 2018, 3:53:56 PM11/27/18
52

BurfordTJustice

Nov 27, 2018, 4:31:33 PM11/27/18
nothing burger the subject changer...

Cause he/she never has anything...LOL

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" <super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote in
message news:8m9rvdlq38dq2mmsl...@4ax.com...
: On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 14:44:09 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
: <burford/asso...@uk.MI15> wrote:
:
: >nothing burger changes subject yet again....typical
:
: Stick your hormone fed, chlorine washed, tasteless , cheap shit, worth
: nothing burgers up your fascist arse, white boy.
:
:
:
: >"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" <super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote in

George

Nov 27, 2018, 4:55:39 PM11/27/18
He's away getting reprogrammed

---

BurfordTJustice

Nov 28, 2018, 5:06:09 AM11/28/18
still nothing burger from the subject changer.

NBFTSC!

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" <super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote in
message news:ufhrvdds8828lrg49...@4ax.com...
: On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 16:31:25 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
: <burford/asso...@uk.MI15> wrote:
:
: >nothing burger the subject changer...
: >Cause he/she never has anything...LOL
:
:
: You, person of indeterminate sexual orientation, are a pig, an ass, a
: dunghill, the spawn of an adder, a basilisk, a lying buffoon, a mad fool
: with a frothy mouth, a whorish face, and a lubberly ass.
:
:
:
: