Print to PDF (including w' RDP / Terminal Services)...

Dave Doe

Sep 20, 2010, 7:38:35 PM9/20/10

Does anyone know of a produce I can use, a printer driver or whatever,
that will "print to PDF" - I need this to support MS's RDP (Terminal
Services) too.

I've just discovered that doPDF does not! :(

Further... it's installer is terrible - I thought I'd better check for
updates - found one available, installed it, rebooted, not there,
installed again, there, but req'd another reboot.

I can put up with a poor installer - but not being able to "print to
PDF" while remoted on (RDP) makes doPDF worthless to me. It's otherwise
and excellent product.

I'm off back home now - I *have* to get these docs PDF'd. Ironically,
I'm sitting in the house I need to get them to right now :(

--
Duncan.

Craig

Sep 20, 2010, 8:59:20 PM9/20/10
On 09/20/2010 04:38 PM, Dave Doe wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know of a produce I can use, a printer driver or whatever,
> that will "print to PDF" -

PDFCreator is a pdf printer driver. It'll show up as a virtual printer
among the rest you have listed. Caveat: pay attention during install
and de-select any toolbar addons.

<http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/>
hth,
--
-Craig

Man-wai Chang

Sep 20, 2010, 11:57:47 PM9/20/10
> Does anyone know of a produce I can use, a printer driver or whatever,
> that will "print to PDF" - I need this to support MS's RDP (Terminal
> Services) too.
> I've just discovered that doPDF does not! :(

IN addition to PDF Creator, there is also CutePDF Writer.

--
@~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.
/( _ )\ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.35.4