How deep should an Atheist be buried

Nicodemus

Mar 30, 2012, 3:53:59 PM3/30/12
as deep as possible

p-0^0-h the cat

Mar 30, 2012, 5:17:02 PM3/30/12
On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 19:53:59 +0000 (UTC), Nicodemus <Ancient...@Heaven.Net> wrote:

>as deep as possible

That won't stop the truth getting out.

--
p-0^0-h the cat
Internet Terrorist, Mass Sock puppeteer, Agent provocateur, Gutter rat
Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, BaStarD hacker

Bear

Mar 30, 2012, 6:34:46 PM3/30/12
p-0^0-h the cat <super...@justpurrfect.invalid> wrote in

> On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 19:53:59 +0000 (UTC), Nicodemus
> <Ancient...@Heaven.Net> wrote:
>
>>as deep as possible
>
> That won't stop the truth getting out.

Amen to that brother

--
Bear
http://bearware.info

baynole

Mar 30, 2012, 7:01:36 PM3/30/12
On Mar 30, 3:53 pm, Nicodemus <Ancient-of-D...@Heaven.Net> wrote:
> as deep as possible

Now, is that a Christian thing to say?? Tsk tsk.

Nic, you remind me of Torquemada & his ilk.

Nicodemus

Mar 31, 2012, 4:21:29 PM3/31/12
p-0^0-h the cat <super...@justpurrfect.invalid> wrote in

> On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 19:53:59 +0000 (UTC), Nicodemus
> <Ancient...@Heaven.Net> wrote:
>
>>as deep as possible
>
> That won't stop the truth getting out.

What Truth, The Truth Of Big Business and Big Bombs

baynole

Mar 31, 2012, 8:02:21 PM3/31/12

> What Truth, The Truth Of Big Business and Big Bombs

Got a point there, in a vague sorta way, Nic.

I don't hate you like you seem to hate me.

p-0^0-h the cat

Mar 31, 2012, 9:01:18 PM3/31/12
That wasn't where I was going with that statement Nic, No. Tell us 'The Truth Of Big
Business and Big Bombs' then if you must head off on another bizarrely unrelated track.

Nicodemus

Apr 1, 2012, 3:52:11 PM4/1/12

> On Sat, 31 Mar 2012 20:21:29 +0000 (UTC), Nicodemus
> <Ancient...@Heaven.Net> wrote:
>
>>p-0^0-h the cat <super...@justpurrfect.invalid> wrote in

>>> That won't stop the truth getting out.
>>>
>>What Truth, The Truth Of Big Business and Big Bombs
>
> That wasn't where I was going with that statement Nic, No. Tell us
> 'The Truth Of Big Business and Big Bombs' then if you must head off on
> another bizarrely unrelated track.

You Do Understand I Love You

http://soundcloud.com/kimballcollinsarchives/kimball-collins-dj-culture-
2-stress-records-compilation-1994

p-0^0-h the cat

Apr 1, 2012, 4:07:21 PM4/1/12
On Sun, 1 Apr 2012 19:52:11 +0000 (UTC), Nicodemus <Ancient...@Heaven.Net> wrote:

>p-0^0-h the cat <super...@justpurrfect.invalid> wrote in
>
>> On Sat, 31 Mar 2012 20:21:29 +0000 (UTC), Nicodemus
>> <Ancient...@Heaven.Net> wrote:
>>
>>>p-0^0-h the cat <super...@justpurrfect.invalid> wrote in

>>>What Truth, The Truth Of Big Business and Big Bombs
>>
>> That wasn't where I was going with that statement Nic, No. Tell us
>> 'The Truth Of Big Business and Big Bombs' then if you must head off on
>> another bizarrely unrelated track.
>>

>You Do Understand I Love You

Frankly, I don't care.

Piper

Apr 5, 2012, 1:37:58 AM4/5/12
Let's face it. You can't Torquemada anything.
Message has been deleted