Trouble in this group?

hummingbird

Dec 16, 2011, 5:35:58 PM12/16/11
I got a message while I was on the other side of the Internet that
there's trouble brewing in this group.

Ok, I'm here now. Who needs my help?

hb
(the REAL hummingbird)
--
"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed,

I use many posting servers to keep ahead of being detected.
I might use Astra. Sometimes I use ES. I use Giganews and
I like Individual. I rarely use Plusnet.
Message has been deleted

Stephen Wolstenholme

Dec 17, 2011, 5:52:40 AM12/17/11
On Fri, 16 Dec 2011 22:35:58 -0000, hummingbird
<hummi...@127.0.0.1> wrote:

>I got a message while I was on the other side of the Internet that
>there's trouble brewing in this group.
>
>Ok, I'm here now. Who needs my help?

What trouble? Where is "the other side"?

Steve

--
Neural network software applications, help and support.

Neural Network Software. www.npsl1.com
EasyNN-plus. Neural Networks plus. www.easynn.com
SwingNN. Forecast with Neural Networks. www.swingnn.com
JustNN. Just Neural Networks. www.justnn.com

hummingbird

Dec 17, 2011, 5:10:24 PM12/17/11
On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 10:52:40 +0000, Stephen Wolstenholme wrote :
> On Fri, 16 Dec 2011 22:35:58 -0000, hummingbird
> <hummi...@127.0.0.1> wrote:
>
> >I got a message while I was on the other side of the Internet that
> >there's trouble brewing in this group.
> >
> >Ok, I'm here now. Who needs my help?
> >

> What trouble? Where is "the other side"?
>
> Steve

I was flying from Rio to Bangkok. What help do yer need?

Stephen Wolstenholme

Dec 18, 2011, 5:19:59 AM12/18/11
On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 22:10:24 -0000, hummingbird
<hummi...@127.0.0.1> wrote:

>On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 10:52:40 +0000, Stephen Wolstenholme wrote :
>> On Fri, 16 Dec 2011 22:35:58 -0000, hummingbird
>> <hummi...@127.0.0.1> wrote:
>>
>> >I got a message while I was on the other side of the Internet that
>> >there's trouble brewing in this group.
>> >
>> >Ok, I'm here now. Who needs my help?
>> >

>> What trouble? Where is "the other side"?
>>
>> Steve
>
>I was flying from Rio to Bangkok. What help do yer need?

That not a side of the Internet. The Internet doesn't have sides, just
a few billion IP connections.

I still haven't seen any real trouble in this group.

Poóh the Cat

Dec 18, 2011, 5:24:40 AM12/18/11
On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 10:19:59 +0000, Stephen Wolstenholme <st...@npsl1.com> wrote:

>That not a side of the Internet. The Internet doesn't have sides, just
>a few billion IP connections.

You are just soooo wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDbyYGrswtg

--
Behind every great man there's a cat

hummingbird

Dec 18, 2011, 4:22:10 PM12/18/11
On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 10:19:59 +0000, Stephen Wolstenholme wrote :
> On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 22:10:24 -0000, hummingbird
> <hummi...@127.0.0.1> wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 10:52:40 +0000, Stephen Wolstenholme wrote :

> >> What trouble? Where is "the other side"?
> >>
> >> Steve
> >
> >I was flying from Rio to Bangkok. What help do yer need?
> >
> That not a side of the Internet. The Internet doesn't have sides, just
> a few billion IP connections.

That shows how little you know.

> I still haven't seen any real trouble in this group.
>
> Steve

No trouble?!!! Can't yer see what Stubby Toes is up to? He's infiltrating
ACF with his dangerous psychopathic ideas so often that they become the
norm. I suggest yer get yer head together and see what's actually going
on.

Decent posters like me who want to post about freeware are hounded out by
Stubby and his disciples of mayhem. That's why I'm here to fight Stubby's
evil and injustice.

Trollgard

Dec 18, 2011, 4:37:39 PM12/18/11
On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 21:22:10 -0000, hummingbird <hummi...@127.0.0.1> wrote:

>No trouble?!!! Can't yer see what Stubby Toes is up to? He's infiltrating
>ACF with his dangerous psychopathic ideas so often that they become the
>norm. I suggest yer get yer head together and see what's actually going
>on.
>
>Decent posters like me who want to post about freeware are hounded out by
>Stubby and his disciples of mayhem. That's why I'm here to fight Stubby's
>evil and injustice.

The Message-ID you're responding to is not from me, but a *FORGERY* posted
in a high wind, Ron. I'd like to believe your reply was an oversight, rather than a
deliberate attempt on your part to knowingly spread the forgery.

--
This message is posted by Trollguard, and is intended as a caution for new and
casual users of the original Alt.Comp.Freeware Usenet group. To avoid being

Dustin

Dec 18, 2011, 7:43:45 PM12/18/11
Stephen Wolstenholme <st...@npsl1.com> wrote in

> That not a side of the Internet. The Internet doesn't have sides, just
> a few billion IP connections.
>
> I still haven't seen any real trouble in this group.
>
> Steve

Hi Steve.. I checked out the site in your signature. Are you affiliated
with them in some fashion? Rather, are you one of the programmers for the
neural network software? I'm not looking to acquire technical support. I have
questions about the neural network and am wondering if your the person I
should be chatting with?

Thanks for any response you provide.

--
Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too
many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and

Stephen Wolstenholme

Dec 19, 2011, 5:59:13 AM12/19/11
<hummi...@127.0.0.1> wrote:

>On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 10:19:59 +0000, Stephen Wolstenholme wrote :
>> On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 22:10:24 -0000, hummingbird
>> <hummi...@127.0.0.1> wrote:

>> >I was flying from Rio to Bangkok. What help do yer need?
>> >
>> That not a side of the Internet. The Internet doesn't have sides, just
>> a few billion IP connections.
>
>That shows how little you know.

I assure you I do know a lot about the Internet as I wrote quite a lot
the original TCP to use on mainframes in the 1980's and had to fully
understand IP code for testing my TCP.

>> I still haven't seen any real trouble in this group.
>>
>> Steve
>
>No trouble?!!! Can't yer see what Stubby Toes is up to? He's infiltrating
>ACF with his dangerous psychopathic ideas so often that they become the
>norm. I suggest yer get yer head together and see what's actually going
>on.

That's not trouble as anyone can filter it out or just ignore it.

>Decent posters like me who want to post about freeware are hounded out by
>Stubby and his disciples of mayhem. That's why I'm here to fight Stubby's
>evil and injustice.

I'm not obsessed with freeware as I have only written one free
application.

BTW who is Stubby? I must have filtered him/her out a long time ago.

Steve

Stephen Wolstenholme

Dec 19, 2011, 6:01:16 AM12/19/11
On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 21:37:39 +0000, Trollgard
<Trol...@IPaddress.invalid> wrote:

>On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 21:22:10 -0000, hummingbird <hummi...@127.0.0.1> wrote:
>
>>No trouble?!!! Can't yer see what Stubby Toes is up to? He's infiltrating
>>ACF with his dangerous psychopathic ideas so often that they become the
>>norm. I suggest yer get yer head together and see what's actually going
>>on.
>>
>>Decent posters like me who want to post about freeware are hounded out by
>>Stubby and his disciples of mayhem. That's why I'm here to fight Stubby's
>>evil and injustice.
>
>The Message-ID you're responding to is not from me, but a *FORGERY* posted
>in a high wind, Ron. I'd like to believe your reply was an oversight, rather than a
>deliberate attempt on your part to knowingly spread the forgery.

It wasn't a forgery. It was from me.

Stephen Wolstenholme

Dec 19, 2011, 6:05:07 AM12/19/11
On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 00:43:45 GMT, Dustin <bughunte...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Stephen Wolstenholme <st...@npsl1.com> wrote in
>
>> That not a side of the Internet. The Internet doesn't have sides, just
>> a few billion IP connections.
>>
>> I still haven't seen any real trouble in this group.
>>
>> Steve
>
>Hi Steve.. I checked out the site in your signature. Are you affiliated
>with them in some fashion? Rather, are you one of the programmers for the
>neural network software? I'm not looking to acquire technical support. I have
>questions about the neural network and am wondering if your the person I
>should be chatting with?
>
>Thanks for any response you provide.

I'm not just affiliated as I am the MD of the company and also write a
lot of the software. I will try to answer any questions. If I can't
answer them myself I will be able to find someone who can.

Bear Bottoms

Dec 19, 2011, 6:28:00 AM12/19/11
On 12/19/2011 5:05 AM, Stephen Wolstenholme wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 00:43:45 GMT, Dustin<bughunte...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Stephen Wolstenholme<st...@npsl1.com> wrote in
>>
>>> That not a side of the Internet. The Internet doesn't have sides, just
>>> a few billion IP connections.
>>>
>>> I still haven't seen any real trouble in this group.
>>>
>>> Steve
>>
>> Hi Steve.. I checked out the site in your signature. Are you affiliated
>> with them in some fashion? Rather, are you one of the programmers for the
>> neural network software? I'm not looking to acquire technical support. I have
>> questions about the neural network and am wondering if your the person I
>> should be chatting with?
>>
>> Thanks for any response you provide.
>
> I'm not just affiliated as I am the MD of the company and also write a
> lot of the software. I will try to answer any questions. If I can't
> answer them myself I will be able to find someone who can.
>
> Steve

What is an MD?

--
Bear
http://bearware.info

Stephen Wolstenholme

Dec 19, 2011, 8:06:34 AM12/19/11
On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 05:28:00 -0600, Bear Bottoms
<bearbott...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 12/19/2011 5:05 AM, Stephen Wolstenholme wrote:
>> On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 00:43:45 GMT, Dustin<bughunte...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Stephen Wolstenholme<st...@npsl1.com> wrote in

>>> Hi Steve.. I checked out the site in your signature. Are you affiliated
>>> with them in some fashion? Rather, are you one of the programmers for the
>>> neural network software? I'm not looking to acquire technical support. I have
>>> questions about the neural network and am wondering if your the person I
>>> should be chatting with?
>>>
>>> Thanks for any response you provide.
>>
>> I'm not just affiliated as I am the MD of the company and also write a
>> lot of the software. I will try to answer any questions. If I can't
>> answer them myself I will be able to find someone who can.
>>
>> Steve
>>
>What is an MD?

Managing Director

Bear Bottoms

Dec 19, 2011, 3:28:09 PM12/19/11

> On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 05:28:00 -0600, Bear Bottoms
> <bearbott...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On 12/19/2011 5:05 AM, Stephen Wolstenholme wrote:

>>> I'm not just affiliated as I am the MD of the company and also write a
>>> lot of the software. I will try to answer any questions. If I can't
>>> answer them myself I will be able to find someone who can.
>>>
>>> Steve
>>>
>>What is an MD?
>
> Managing Director
>
> Steve