Wakey wakey ACF. Where is everyone?

Bear Bottoms

Oct 11, 2011, 7:15:24 AM10/11/11
Wakey wakey ACF. Where is everyone? Wake up and smell the coffee grounds
before I throw them out.

--
Bear
http://bearware.info

P�oh the Cat

Oct 11, 2011, 7:18:54 AM10/11/11
On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 11:15:24 +0000 (UTC), Bear Bottoms
<bearbo...@gmai.com> wrote:

>Wakey wakey ACF. Where is everyone? Wake up and smell the coffee grounds
>before I throw them out.

Shut it fat boy! Kipping is my hobby!

--
Behind every great man there's a cat

~BD~

Oct 11, 2011, 7:28:36 AM10/11/11
Bear Bottoms wrote:
> Wakey wakey ACF. Where is everyone? Wake up and smell the coffee grounds
> before I throw them out.

Mornin' ! :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAEngcdLlVQ

~BD~

Oct 11, 2011, 7:35:58 AM10/11/11
P�oh the Cat wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 11:15:24 +0000 (UTC), Bear Bottoms
> <bearbo...@gmai.com> wrote:
>
>> Wakey wakey ACF. Where is everyone? Wake up and smell the coffee grounds
>> before I throw them out.
>
> Shut it fat boy! Kipping is my hobby!

Try this then!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-mgZm-E8wo&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL257040D8D2B3CBD0

Stephen Wolstenholme

Oct 11, 2011, 7:41:11 AM10/11/11
<bearbo...@gmai.com> wrote:

>Wakey wakey ACF. Where is everyone? Wake up and smell the coffee grounds
>before I throw them out.

You need to wait for the rest of the world to wake up. We don't all
use your alarm clock.

Steve

--
Neural network software applications, help and support.

Neural Network Software. www.npsl1.com
EasyNN-plus. Neural Networks plus. www.easynn.com
SwingNN. Forecast with Neural Networks. www.swingnn.com
JustNN. Just Neural Networks. www.justnn.com

Peter Foldes

Oct 11, 2011, 7:55:54 AM10/11/11
WAFIYA. That goes 10 fold especially for you BD

Bear Bottoms

Oct 11, 2011, 8:46:44 AM10/11/11
~BD~ <~BD~@nomail.afraid.org> wrote in news:j71994$49n$1...@dont-email.me:

If you didn't know, it comes from Kill Bill 2. The tough guy says it as he
buries someone alive for sleeping. http://www.filmthreat.com/reviews/5948/

Get up before I have your lunch for breakfast and you starve to death.

--
Bear
http://bearware.info

~BD~

Oct 11, 2011, 9:09:26 AM10/11/11
Peter Foldes, still stalking, wrote:

> WAFIYA.

You'd better spell it out - I've no notion of what you mean.

> That goes 10 fold especially for you BD

WTF is *that* supposed to mean?

P�oh the Cat

Oct 11, 2011, 9:38:45 AM10/11/11
On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 12:46:44 +0000 (UTC), Bear Bottoms
<bearbo...@gmai.com> wrote:

>~BD~ <~BD~@nomail.afraid.org> wrote in news:j71994$49n$1...@dont-email.me:
>
>> Bear Bottoms wrote:
>>> Wakey wakey ACF. Where is everyone? Wake up and smell the coffee grounds
>>> before I throw them out.
>>>

>> Mornin' ! :-)
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAEngcdLlVQ
>
>If you didn't know, it comes from Kill Bill 2. The tough guy says it as he
>buries someone alive for sleeping. http://www.filmthreat.com/reviews/5948/

Good catch BB. Didn't you give Tarantino the idea?

>Get up before I have your lunch for breakfast and you starve to death.

Peter Foldes

Oct 11, 2011, 9:41:22 AM10/11/11
"~BD~" <~BD~@nomail.afraid.org> wrote in message news:j71f67$bak$1...@dont-email.me...

You are the smart one that supposedly who works for MI5 on a temp basis. It is an
abbreviation used by millions and you of all people do not know it? WTF David,are
you stewpid (on purpose) or something? Jump off a plane at 35,000 feet without a
chute and then tell us what you were feeling when you reached 500 feet and knowing
the inevitably. You would make a lot of money. So seriously try it out once pretty
please.You see I can be nice"I said pretty please "

JS

~BD~

Oct 11, 2011, 12:10:23 PM10/11/11
No - I didn't know. Thanks for explaining! :-)

“Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey,” he croons, rousing an enemy from sleep
only to bury her alive moments later.

Do you recommend the film?

Nicetameetya

Oct 11, 2011, 7:34:53 PM10/11/11

[Default] On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 11:15:24 +0000 (UTC), Bear Bottoms
<bearbo...@gmai.com> shat on afc again:

Maybe everyone is tired of the Bearshit & Catshit show.

P�oh the Cat

Oct 11, 2011, 7:41:49 PM10/11/11

It's the best show in town since this NG went to Ratshit.

Anyhow Notsonice, what's stopping you breaking the habit of a
lifetime, and posting some freeware?

Go on, go on, go on, go on.

Message has been deleted

P�oh the Cat

Oct 11, 2011, 7:54:46 PM10/11/11
On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 01:51:53 +0200, Yrrah <Yrra...@acf.invalid>
wrote:

>Nicetameetya <gd...@invalid.invalid>:

>> Maybe everyone is tired of the Bearshit & Catshit show.
>

>I got a load of free Bearshit and Catshit for my garden the other day,
>but guess what? All plants died within minutes.
>
>Yrrah

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

You're so funny.

Bear Bottoms

Oct 11, 2011, 8:23:44 PM10/11/11
On 10/11/2011 6:51 PM, Yrrah wrote:
> Nicetameetya<gd...@invalid.invalid>:
>
>> Maybe everyone is tired of the Bearshit& Catshit show.
>
> I got a load of free Bearshit and Catshit for my garden the other day,
> but guess what? All plants died within minutes.
>
> Yrrah

Your supposed to swallow Yrrah, not spit.

--
Bear
http://bearware.info

Bear Bottoms

Oct 11, 2011, 8:51:03 PM10/11/11
ok...you are (you're). Touch typing hazard.

--
Bear
http://bearware.info

Richard Steinfeld

Oct 12, 2011, 12:03:17 AM10/12/11
On 10/11/2011 4:51 PM, Yrrah wrote:
> Nicetameetya<gd...@invalid.invalid>:
>
>> Maybe everyone is tired of the Bearshit& Catshit show.

No, Harry. I'm here. My filters are working quite nicely. I
recommend this method to everyone.

Richard

Nicetameetya

Oct 12, 2011, 12:30:18 AM10/12/11

[Default] On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 21:03:17 -0700, Richard Steinfeld
<rsteiTAKET...@sonic.net> told us in complete confidence:

I don't know who Harry is supposed to be, but I've got Catshit in his
various guises killfiled and I'm just about to do the same again with
Bearshit - even though he posts some valuable info between his
Cat-chats, rants, wild accusations and ongoing attempts to hijack
acf..

~BD~

Oct 12, 2011, 3:52:54 AM10/12/11
Peter Foldes wrote:
> "~BD~" <~BD~@nomail.afraid.org> wrote in message
>> Peter Foldes, still stalking, wrote:
>>
>>> WAFIYA.
>>
>> You'd better spell it out - I've no notion of what you mean.
>>
>>> That goes 10 fold especially for you BD
>>
>> WTF is *that* supposed to mean?
>

> You are the smart one that supposedly who works for MI5 on a temp basis.

That is an assumption on your part! :-)

> It is an abbreviation used by millions and you of all people do not know
> it? WTF David,are you stewpid (on purpose) or something?

I've never seen anyone else use it.

> Jump off a
> plane at 35,000 feet without a chute and then tell us what you were
> feeling when you reached 500 feet and knowing the inevitably. You would
> make a lot of money. So seriously try it out once pretty please.You see
> I can be nice"I said pretty please "

No.

Póoh the Cat

Oct 12, 2011, 4:41:20 AM10/12/11
On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 17:30:18 +1300, Nicetameetya
<gd...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>[Default] On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 21:03:17 -0700, Richard Steinfeld
><rsteiTAKET...@sonic.net> told us in complete confidence:

>>No, Harry. I'm here. My filters are working quite nicely. I
>>recommend this method to everyone.
>
>I don't know who Harry is supposed to be,

His filters are working very nicely Notsonice. Ha. He hasn't a fucking
clue what's going on. The cult likes that. They feed all the +1's
through a straw. It's called *** BRAINWASHING ***.

>but I've got Catshit in his
>various guises killfiled and I'm just about to do the same again with
>Bearshit - even though he posts some valuable info between his
>Cat-chats, rants, wild accusations and ongoing attempts to hijack
>acf..

Thanks for not reading our posts dimwit.

Zo

Oct 12, 2011, 7:45:03 AM10/12/11

Yrrah pretended :
> Nicetameetya <gd...@invalid.invalid>:
>
>> Maybe everyone is tired of the Bearshit & Catshit show.
>
> I got a load of free Bearshit and Catshit for my garden the other day,
> but guess what? All plants died within minutes.
>
> Yrrah

Maybe you should have "tried" it out first roflm1

--
Zo

Click..Click..Click..darn, out of taglines!

Message has been deleted

~BD~

Oct 12, 2011, 9:36:39 AM10/12/11
~BD~ wonders why PF stalked him to this group.

This training might come in useful after all!

http://web.orange.co.uk/p/film/home?package=1502

Póoh the Cat

Oct 12, 2011, 10:04:15 AM10/12/11
On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 13:41:16 +0100, Jason
<spamf...@heremthere.co.uk> wrote:

>On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 01:51:53 +0200, Yrrah <Yrra...@acf.invalid> wrote
>this:
>
>>Nicetameetya <gd...@invalid.invalid>:
>>
>>> Maybe everyone is tired of the Bearshit & Catshit show.
>>
>>I got a load of free Bearshit and Catshit for my garden the other day,
>>but guess what? All plants died within minutes.
>>
>>Yrrah
>
>I only see it bevause c***s like you join the thread.

As always. Thanks for your contribution.
Message has been deleted

hummingbird

Oct 12, 2011, 2:24:00 PM10/12/11
Use yer common sense.....If yer don't read what's been kill filed then
how do yer know what junk these people are writing?

hb
(the REAL hummingbird)
--
"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed,

I use many posting servers to keep ahead of being detected.
I might use Astra. Sometimes I use ES. I use Giganews and
I like Individual. I rarely use Plusnet.

rashcneto

Oct 17, 2011, 9:27:56 AM10/17/11
Bear Bottoms wrote:
> Wakey wakey ACF. Where is everyone? Wake up and smell the coffee
> grounds before I throw them out.

hi ;)

Bear Bottoms

Oct 17, 2011, 6:10:48 PM10/17/11