Shaolin Kung Fu Training :China: Englished by The Haberdasher General

Fang Wu

Feb 14, 2012, 9:52:12 AM2/14/12
Fang Wu,our lovely author, again posted in German, so I Englished it
for you.
"Shaolin Kung Fu Training in China
from the mere idea of the greatest adventures of my life
has not any of our dreams? And ... you have it already
imagined these dreams into reality? I did not want to
continue this "normal" life, I wanted something special
to do and set the course for my life.
I'm a fan from an early age of Asian martial arts movies
have been, Jet Li, Jackie Chan, I knew them all and wanted
the same body control, the cool kicks, somersaults and other
acrobatic performances, but also to
learn Selbstverteidungstechniken. What are the techniques for and
where you can learn this?
Shaolin Kung Fu - Hard Qi Gong exercises
The origin of all martial arts returns to the world-famous
Shaolin Temple in Henan Province in China. 1500 years ago, came
the Indian monk Bodhidharma (also known as Ta Mo) in the Shaolin
temple and one found the Shaolin monks in a health
condition before catastrophic. Bodhidharma developed the 18
boxing techniques of Shaolin, who trained the monks willingly to
prepare their body condition on the long meditations. The
exercises should promote the health of the monks, the muscles of
steel, and stimulate the internal organs, so they live longer. In
addition,
he spread the Buddhist teachings he founded the Chan,
the Chinese mentality was very accommodating. Even here, the
close connection between Shaolin Kung Fu Training and Chan
Buddhism (Zen Buddhism, or even mentioned) significantly. In the
heyday
of the Shaolin Temple Shaolin monks here than 2,500 have Shaolin Kung
Fu training in numerous styles. Especially 13 famous Shaolin monks
have gone down in history as the famous General Li You
have helped in the battle of Shimin Qianglingkou to victory. When
you were the dreaded weapons Shaolin Gun (stick).
Famous Shaolin Gun (stick)
My mind was in China in Henan province also wants
I just like the famous Shaolin monks practice Shaolin Kung Fu.
But is that possible? How do I contact? How do I get
there? I do not speak Chinese English only! What
conditions are there for the taking of Shaolin Kung Fu
training? Here one can also learn something else? Age?
men and women? As long as I can learn there, Shaolin Kung Fu?
Many, many questions that plague me and I in this website
will answer!
Follow me into the fascinating world of Shaolin ...
Idea - Shaolin Kung Fu Training in China,
of course, one must already be a little crazy to this idea
come. Why should I Shaolin Kung Fu in China in general
practice, there are also kung fu clubs in my area? The
local kung fu clubs are great to meet up with the theme of
Martial Arts / Shaolin Kung Fu / Tai Chi or Sanda at all familiar
to make. This sport is ever right for me? In the
home I'll maybe 2 - 3 times (even up to 5 times) a week
to train for 1 h. With an average of 3 hours a week,
making it 12 hours a month or 144 hours a year.
Shaolin Kung Fu training at wu long tan (5 dragon lake)
The Shaolin Kung Fu training (there is also modern Wushu, Tai Chi &
Qi
Gong taught / Sanda (Chinese boxing) and Chinese Language)
is 6 - 8 hours a day, 6 days a week, 4 weeks a month, 11 months
(foreign students to train 12 months a year) in
place that are up to 2,300 hours a year! The training intensity for
Shaolin Kung Fu / Wushu Modern / Sanda / Tai Chi & Qi Gong training
in
China is many times higher and thus the learning curve!
Training directly in the Shaolin Temple?
Of course I would like 1500 years ago by the Shaolin monks in the
Shaolin Temple to train. This is located in central China in the
Henan Province at the foot of Mount Songshan, about 1 ½ hours drive
from the
capital of Zhengzhou removed.
Shaolin temple in henan province
Unfortunately, foreign students are not directly in the Shaolin
Temple
to train with the Shaolin monks of Shaolin Kung Fu. For foreign
students, there is the possibility of a Shaolin Kung Fu School (in
Chinese wushu (martial arts) school called) to train - of course
with Shaolin monks.
What is Shaolin Kung Fu school, the right thing?
This question may never be answered in general because everyone else
has needs. In any case, the following things you should
note that the size of the Shaolin Kung Fu schools vary from 10 -
15 000 students. Shaolin Kung Fu have small schools often have no
training hall, so that the Shaolin Kung Fu training in wind and
weather takes place, summer and winter in the open. It is important
that the
trainer speak English, so that an understanding is possible. Almost
all of Shaolin Kung Fu training coach since childhood, but
they also have experience with foreign students? Chinese
students may not pause in disease, in case of errors, they are
beaten and the training takes place in large groups. Large
differences are there regarding the accommodation, double room or
dorm room, western toilet in the room or hole in the woods,
hot water and shower. Quality of food, other activities such as
teaching
Chinese language, Buddhism, Tai Chi & Qi Gong, etc.,
Behilflichkeiten with visas, non-transparent
one-time fees are additional points that need to be in the selection
must be considered.
My choice of the Shaolin Kung Fu school
I chose for the Wushu Shaolinsi Xuexiao because this
school seemed just right for me. Especially the outstanding
trainer Xie Xu Yong (Buddhist name Shi Yan Lin) I can
recommend. He is now in the Yuntai Mountain International
(also International Kung Fu Training Martial Arts School And Culture
Centre called) is changed. It is located near the city of
Jiaozuo in Yuntai mountain in a vast geological park, which
has even been honored by UNESCO. In the Yuntai Mountain
Culture And International Martial Arts school teach authentic
Shaolin monks in the Shaolin Kung Fu at the Shaolin Temple in
Henan Province have learned!
Shaolin Kung Fu school in Mountain Yuntai
Shaolin Kung Fu - Requirements
The Shaolin Kung Fu school is open worldwide to all students.
Both men and women can learn Shaolin Kung Fu.
Chinese students start their 3 year old Shaolin Kung Fu training
between the ages of 6 and 11 years, foreign Shaolin Kung Fu
Students are usually after school or training to China. For
an explanation of the minors parent or guardian is
required. Of course, older students are welcome.
There are no martial arts experience necessary, but should
you be aware that the unusual long and hard training
very hard and in good physical condition will be extremely helpful.
Good preparation by jogging and stretching is the muscle
during the first weeks of Shaolin Kung Fu training significantly
mitigate ;-)
Master Shi Yan Lin traveled with his student with 'Wheel of life'
performance around the world
Shaolin Kung Fu Training in China - How to
Plan. What I would like to learn how long do I have it in China
travel and when I have time to leave. For a short
impression of the Shaolin Kung Fu, Modern Wushu, Tai Chi & Qi Gong or
three months suitable - Sanda Training in China are 1. It is
possible,
up to 2 forms or Shaolin Kung Fu weapons to form in a month
to learn. 3-12 months are suitable for those who are more Shaolin
Kung Fu techniques, forms and more weapons, in addition Sanda / Tai
Chi
or get a much better condition. More than 12
months of training is suitable for all martial arts fans, the more
Shaolin Kung Fu techniques (animal style) and Hard Qi Gong exercises
open or want to learn in your own home school. I
've decided to train 1 year in China, Shaolin Kung Fu.
In the next step I took on this website contact.
Simply fill out the application form and inquire whether the desired
period of an open space in the Shaolin Kung Fu school. With
this application form I have committed myself to anything! Now have
I a Viusm at the Chinese Embassy
cared. Simply fill in a visa form, in part, is an
invitation letter necessary. This "letter of invitation," I have
requested via email easily and quickly to the school by email
get sent. A tourist visa for up to 90 days to get
any problems. For longer stays, the local school at
a visa extension to help, but only has the
Chinese government the right to decide on a visa.
Shaolin Kung Fu training in snow
At the same time I was a flight from my home to
China / Beijing and from there a domestic Chinese flight to
care Zhengzhou.
urgently recommended, is an international health insurance.
Furthermore, one should by his physician advice regarding vaccination
catch.
The physical fitness with walking or climbing stairs and stretching
I've been training.
Shortly before departure
for the Shaolin Kung Fu, Modern Wushu, Tai Chi & Qi Gong, Sanda
training regular light exercise clothing is recommended. In the
winter you should bring warm clothes. However, clothing can
be bought very cheaply in China.
The arrival data / time and flight number in Zhengzhou airport was
I informed the school so the school bus from Flguhafen I
can pick up.
Shaolin Kung Fu
The greatest adventure of my life begins - Shaolin Kung Fu Training
in China
already, I'm sitting in the plane to China. A queasy feeling I've
been, especially with regard to the language. What if no one picks
me?
After a 10 hour flight to Beijing and another 1 hour flight to
Zhengzhou, I picked up there by school bus and after 1 ½ hours'm
pretty I made ​​it into the Shaolin Kung Fu school. Only there
do I book my stay and pay the monthly fee. I
get a simple by Western standards, but according to
Chinese conditions extremely comfortable double rooms
assigned, even with its own toilet and shower and hot water.
Dead tired, I fall into bed.
Show performance team
Shaolin Kung Fu / Wushu Modern / Tai Chi & Qi Gong / Sanda Training
Shaolin Kung Fu, Modern Wushu, Tai Chi & Qi Gong, Sanda
Training starts depending on the season 5:30 to 6:00 clock. I
can choose whether I Shaolin Kung Fu, Modern Wushu, Tai Chi & Qi
Gong wants to learn or Sanda (Chinese Boxing). As
conditions for all combat sports in good shape and is
a good stretch needed, so that each workout begins with jogging,
sprinting, stretching, warm up all sorts of exercises. 1 ½ hours, I'm
pretty
done and look forward to the breakfast. Clock starts at 09:00
am Shaolin Kung Fu training, again starting with
physical training, but also with Shaolin Kung Fu Basics, stalls,
kicks, punches, acrobatic exercises.
Shaolin sword (dao) training
With a short break, the clock to 11:30. Lunch, I have
heavy legs. I pause briefly before 14:00 clock with the main
Shaolin Kung Fu training continues. Warm up, basics and now
finally forms, with or without a Shaolin Kung Fu weapons, depending
on the performance level of students. Gegen17: 30 Clock completed the
training,
before dinner is from 20:00 clock and the free Shaolin Kung Fu
training begins.
Foreign students can choose whether to Shaolin Kung Fu, Tai
Chi and want to learn Sanda, Sanda or Chinese language . Also,
it is possible for part-time Chinese and half-day a Kamfpsportart
learn. In addition, I can even in the middle of the month in
consultation with the
Shifu (coach) between the courses Shaolin Kung Fu, Modern Wushu,
Tai Chi & Qi Gong change or Sanda.
Shaolin Kung Fu Training - Summary
After my 1-year-old Shaolin Kung Fu Shaolin stay in a
kung fu school in China was next to a martial arts training I
received, of course, a much better condition and strain.
Foreign students train shaolin kung fu
But beyond that I have the biggest dream of my life in
reality this unique adventure. I have one for me
to know first foreign language and culture, have learned my
tackle life differently, to reorganize to be more relaxed,
being able to wait, and the total stress in the work to Asia
to meet fashion: quietly and calmly. In my search for a
new job was my Shaolin Kung Fu training camp of the
rated recruiters as extremely positive. My entire life has
been a positive development that accompanied me to China for love
in my heart forever.
Shaolin Kung Fu Training
No matter what skill you possess, if you have never used Chinese
martial arts have come into contact, whether your a beginner or
advanced you are, or a completely different martial arts have
exercised,
you are all welcome to our school to benefit from the
decades of martial arts experience of the trainer to learn. All
trainers trained wushu since childhood and have deep
experience in teaching Chinese Martial Arts to foreign
students. Of course our masters speak Chinese and English language.
Shaolin Kung Fu trainer in Yuntai Mountain Culture And International
Martial Arts School
The most demanding training in small groups at 6
days a week instead, so that a good preparation (running, home
stretching and climb stairs) highly recommended. has
SIGHTSEEING
To learn more about china culture and china way of life, our school
offers sightseeing tours (additional fees) once a month. The group
of all foreign students decide which sightseeing tour
is done, for example, the following activities you can
do:
How long should I stay?
Our courses are suitable for short-term students as well as
designed long-term students.
The length of stay is dependent on what knowledge you
bring along, and what you achieved during your training stay
like.
short term stay 1-6 months: At this time will your
physical fitness and stretching improve significantly. You will be
the
foundation of Shaolin Kung Fu, the positions, kicks, punches
learn. You will continue depending on length of stay, first
learn shapes with or without weapons (stick and sword). If you have a
brief insight into the training would like and even know Chinese
like to get to, is a short-term stays suitable for you.
stay medium length 6 - 12 months: Your physical fitness
will improve and you will be more difficult movements,
kicks and acrobatics (flips , Flick Flack) and their combinations
to learn. Your responsiveness is increased significantly.
Furthermore,
you will learn advanced forms with and without weapons. Want to
get a lot more than just an insight into the training, you want to
learn the basics of Chinese language, then this
program for you is right.
long stay longer than 12 months: You will find a variety of
learning advanced forms and many different weapons. Furthermore,
you will in the basics of Buddhism as a basis for the Shaolin
Kung Fu introduced, because only when your body and your heart in
line are, you can learn the true Shaolin Kung Fu. If you
want to build their own Kung Fu school in your home, is
this program just right for you.
Every foreign student can have its own forms and weapon
choose, so the above content only as a proposal
to serve.
Shaolin weapon training
Preparations, VISA, health insurance and more
What needs to be organized at home, what do I have to, like get
me a visa, are all on here.
APPLICATION
Are you ready for the greatest adventure of your life? Do you want
your dream - Shaolin Kung Fu Training in China - one step closer to
his visit, here.
Tai Chi Training
No matter what skill you possess, if you have never used Chinese
martial arts have come into contact, whether your a beginner or
advanced you are, or a completely different martial arts have
exercised,
you are all welcome to our school to benefit from the
decades of martial arts experience of the trainer to learn. All
trainers trained Chinese martial arts since childhood and have
profound experience in teaching Tai Chi for foreign
students. Of course our masters speak Chinese and English language.
Tai Chi coach in Yuntai Mountain Culture And International Martial
Arts School
The most demanding training in small groups at 6
days a week instead, so that a very good preparation at home to
be recommended.
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
Qi Gong breathing and meditation exercises are used regularly to
exercise a positive effect on stress reduction, and serve to harmonize
and
regulate the flow of qi in the body. With the help of Qi Gong, we can
live happier and cope with stress without our working lives.
SIGHTSEEING
To learn more about china culture and china way of life, our school
offers sightseeing tours (additional fees) once a month. In henan
province, there are a variety of places, so it pays
to look at. The below are just a small selection of
possible sightseeing tours, company can find. Of course
you can in your free time with other foreign students
, the self faszierenden landscapes, temples and historic
buildings to explore.
How long should I stay?
Our courses are suitable for short-term students as well as
designed long-term students.
The length of the stay depends on what knowledge
you bring, and what you during your training stay,
want to achieve.
short term stay 1-6 months: In this time did your
physical fitness and stretching improve significantly. You will the
learn basics of Tai Chi. You will continue depending on length of
stay, the first forms, with or without weapons (Tai Chi Jian - Sword)
learn. If you have a brief insight into the training would like to
have
and get to know the Chinese want is a short-term stays
suitable for you.
stay medium length 6 - 12 months: Your physical fitness
will improve and you will be more difficult movement
to learn. You will be calm in stressful situations and allowed
to react (stress management). You will continue with advanced forms
of
learning and without weapons. Do you want more than just an idea
to get into the workout, you want to further the principles of
learning Chinese language, then this program is for you the
right thing.
long stay longer than 12 months: You will find a variety of
learning other specialized forms and weapons. Furthermore, you will
learn to control your Qi and direct to where you are
exactly need. You're in the depths of Qi Gong (breathing exercises)
introduced. If you want to teach in your home to Tai Chi,
this program is right for you.
Training with two iron fan
Preparations, VISA, health insurance and more
What needs to be organized at home, what do I have to, like get
me a visa, are all on here.
APPLICATION
Are you ready for the greatest adventure of your life? Do you want
your dream - Tai Chi Training in China - one step closer,
then click here.
Sanda Training
No matter what skill you possess, if you have never used Chinese
martial arts have come into contact, whether your a beginner or
advanced you are, or a completely different martial arts have
exercised,
you are all welcome to our school to benefit from the
decades of martial arts experience of the trainer to learn. Our
trainers trained sanda since childhood and have deep
experience in teaching Chinese Martial Arts to foreign
students. Of course our masters speak Chinese and English language.
Jin Long - Sanda trainer
The extremely demanding and exhausting, especially in the Sanda
training takes place in small groups on 6 days a week, so that
a good preparation (endurance, running, stretching and stairs at home
increases) highly recommended. has
SIGHTSEEING
To learn more about china culture and china way of life, our school
offers sightseeing tours (additional fees) once a month. The large
number
of historic buildings, beautiful mountain landscapes and
faszienierenden temples offer our international students a
variety of sightseeing opportunities, such as
how long should I stay?
Our courses are suitable for short-term students as well as
designed long-term students.
The length of stay is dependent on, what knowledge
you bring, and what you during your stay in training
want to achieve.
short term stay 1-6 months: At this time, is your
physical fitness and stretching improve significantly. You will the
learn basics of Sanda, kicks, punches and throws.
stay medium length 6 - 12 months: Your physical fitness
will improve and you will be a high level to
get fighting techniques, movements and experience in fighting.
It is possible to participate in competitions. Do you want much more
than
get an insight into the training, you want to also
learn the basics of Chinese language, then this
program for you is right.
long stay longer than 12 months: to fight your ability
is brought into all aspects tothe highest level . Your body
is very toned, your kicks and punches incredibly quickly
and increase responsiveness to extremely hostile attacks.
If you want to build a school in your home or to
participate in professional competitions like, this program is
right for you.
Shaolin Kung Fu - Hard Qi Gong exercises
Preparations, VISA, health insurance and more
What needs to be organized at home, what do I have to, like get
me a visa, are all on here.
APPLICATION
Are you ready for the greatest adventure of your life? Do you want
your dream - Sanda Training in China - one step closer,
then click here.
Learning chinese language
Learning together
The daily contact with the Chinese language in collaboration with
native speakers has extended its own vocabulary.
SIGHTSEEING
To learn more about china culture and china way of life, our school
offers sightseeing tours (additional fees) once a month. Of course
you can in your spare time on your own (or with Chinese
friends) to explore the area, the beautiful mountain scenery
marvel, visit fabled temple or just have fun with
your friends have.
preparations, VISA, health insurance and more
What needs to be organized at home, what do I have to, like get
me a visa, are all on here.
APPLICATION
Are you ready for the greatest adventure of your life? Do you want
your dream - learning the Chinese language in China - a
step closer, then click here.
Application form
you are really ready to deal with the Shaolin Kung Fu training / Tai
Chi
Qi Gong training + / Sanda Training / Chinese course to start.
Please fill out the application form carefully, so we have a
can reserve space for you. If you have further questions, can
you put this under CONTACT us. If you do not answer to
get this application form, please write an email to
i ... @ Shaolin-kungfu.net.
Legal
liability: The contents of this website have been carefully
checked and believed to be accurate. But for the
information presented is not exhaustive, is
timeliness, quality and accuracy. It can not
be taken over responsibility for damage caused by reliance
on the content created this site or its use.
School
The International Kung Fu Training Center - also called Yuntai
Mountain Culture And International Martial Arts School - located
in Henan province about 70 km from the capital city of Zhengzhou
in the county Xiuwu. The nearest major town is Jiaozuo in about 30
minutes away.
Yuntai Mountain Culture And International Martial Arts School
The school director Xie Xu Yong (Buddhist name Shi Yan Lin), the
Yun Tai Mountain International Culture and Martial Arts School
was founded. He himself has trained in Shaolin Kung Fu, the show team
work and because of its unique benefits of foreign
trained students over 10 years. His profound knowledge of
Shaolin Kung Fu and its secrets and Zen Buddhism wants
it for his ideas to his foreign students
to pass.
Yuntai Mountain
The school is situated on the edge of the vast Yuntai Mountains in
a large park with fascinating geological rock formations,
canyons, spectacular waterfalls and quiet streams.
Red Stone Canyon
Preparations, VISA, health insurance and more
CONSIDERATIONS
Before you will travel to China, you might want to consider in
what time frame you in China, Shaolin Kung Fu, Modern Wushu, Sanda,
Tai
Chi & Qi Gong want to learn or the Chinese language. So you
can be sure that a place in school when you arrive
will be free, you can already make a reservation with your
personal data to make. The reservation shall you in
any way and there is no payment due, is the only
school informing them that you want to come and can plan better. For
reservations, click here.
Shaolin Kung Fu in front of world famous Shaolin Temple
Minimum age
is under 18 years of age in a confirmation of the parents
mandatory. Since the arrival airport to Zhenzghou
must be alone, we strongly recommend that you go with
parents or legal guardians.
Visa
Short Term
Applicants should apply for a 1 or 3 months tourist visa regardless
of
the study duration. If the study duration is not covered by the
initial visa approval, your visa can be extended in China. Our school
wants to help you Extending visa. In some countries you will need an
invitation letter to obtain a visa. These documents are provided by
our school when enrollment has been completed. Please keep in mind,
that only chinese government permission to hold the give you a visa.
Long Term
Through our collaboration with the Chinese University,
Jiaozuo, it is now possible to foreign students, a visa from 6
months to get up to 3 years. For a fee of 100
U.S. $ a W202 document is issued. After the students
have entered the country on a tourist visa to China, must within
30 days of all necessary documents are obtained locally, such as
hospital ahead of time. For this purpose, subject to an additional
cost on site. It can then
be issued a student visa. The foreign student has
for the entire duration of his stay, the school fees in advance
to pay, because the school is obliged to inform the students of this
period to take with you.
INSURANCE
must in case of a doctor or hospital visit, the students all
take and cost to pay in cash. It is highly recommended, a
complete medical insurance. Upon presentation of receipts
, the cost will be refunded. The school assumes no
liability for the injury during training and during the
visit occurred at school.
Shaolin Kung Fu Training
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
Please remember that your in a Kung Fu school in China and not in
traveling a holiday hotel, ie the school with your for Chinese
comfort conditions double rooms you will find everything you to
need life and training, but the comfort is not
comparable to European conditions. In the school's shop
you can buy everything for daily needs, in the nearby
town of it's clothing, and more. Take as few things as
possible, because most of them quite a lot of souvenirs to take home
and want to get 20kg luggage are exceeded quickly.
Shaolin weapons
Light clothes are recommended, such as T-shirts and trousers in
summer,
and running shoes.
In the winter you should bring your thick warm clothes.
A small first aid kit is recommended, even if the Chinese
medicine in case of illness is a very good.
SPORTS PREPARATION
The long and unaccustomed exercise 6 days a week with short
breaks between training sessions is very hard, at least
during the first 4 weeks you will feel your muscles strong. The more
the better overall fitness, the less problems you will
have the training in China. It is not important if your
martial arts experience, has much more important is the general
fitness, a good stretch, and most importantly, a strong will
to persevere.
your home you can run with much stretching and general
fitness training to prepare. Even stairs / hills rise is a
good preparation.
HOW
to check your books a flight to Beijing and from there a
domestic flight from Beijing to Zhengzhou. As a rule, the earlier
you book a flight, the cheaper is this, so make sure
you time on your travel dates to worry. Even the
domestic flights can be booked by the travel agency in your home
country.
The journey from Beijing to Zhengzhou can also be done by train,
but makes little sense. The airport in Beijing is located outside the
city, so that you take a taxi (in Chinese) to
have to go right station and there in a rieisigen
crowd (I mean it) have to wait a long time and try
have to get a ticket for today days to obtain. Often these are
sold out, so that a hotel stay is required. Advice:
traveling by plane to and when you yourself in the Chinese language
safe and mentality feel, uses the car to the back.
Once you have booked a flight that sends your arrival date,
arrival time and flight number to us.
The school bus is you at the airport Zhengzhou to collect and
Yuntai Mountain International Martial Arts School Culture And bring.
Yuntai mountain - the amazing place of our school
SCHOOL FEES
The tuition fees are on the ground in the Yuntai Mountain
International
Martial Arts School Culture And paid in RMB, U.S. $ or EUR, there are
no prepayments due. In the next town, a bank is
available, you can with the EC or credit card to withdraw money,
if you do not want to take this in cash when traveling. You can
decide if you initially only for one month, the school fees
paid, and then each extended as necessary or whether your for the
entire period of the paid school fees. The longer you stay,
the lower the price. Here you'll find a list of
discounted prices.
Photos and video
China is a fantastic holiday destination, because of its size that
many facets of a poor farming village until the high-tech
metropolis, Shanghai offers. The secrets are revealed, however,
only if you are on your own or in a small group that
explores the Middle Kingdom. The numerous mountains with spectacular
waterfalls, vast rice fields and the architecture of the country
with countless temples to offer every traveler's own charm.
Sightseeing
Shaolin Temple Shaolin Temple, the birthplace of the world famous
Shaolin Kung Fu is located in Song Shan Mountains. His
temple complex with a variety of historic buildings, structures, and
Buddha is full of memories of the moving story of the
Shaolin Kung Fu. At its peak, the Shaolin Temple has more than
1500 monks practiced Shaolin Kung Fu. In addition to the Shaolin
Temple is
the sacred Pagoda Forest, the resting place of the monks to visit.
Shaolin Temple
Buddhist Longmen Grottoes Longmen Grottoes are one LuoyangThe of
the finest examples of Chinese Buddhist art. In the more than 1,400
caves
100 000 statues from 2 cm to 17 m height and 2,500 inscriptions
admire. Especially the large Buddha statues from the rocks
have been carved bear witness to the great craftsmanship.
Luoyang - Longmen Grottoes Buddhist "