HOW-TO-CRACK-GMAIL-PASSWORD [www.hire2hack.com]

fcu...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2007, 5:46:32 PM12/7/07
Email Password Recovery Services : www.hire2hack.com

www.hire2hack.com

We are a team of experienced computer professionals from US, France,
Italy, Germany and with the most advanced technology! We are
specialized in hacking/cracking/recovering web email passwords of
world famous email services Yahoo!, Hotmail, Lycos, Gmail etc. (this
list is incomplete as there are many more)

We will find your target person's password (Friends, wife's, husbands,
kids, boss's etc etc) within 2 days, depending upon the password.

We charge a flat fee of US$ 150 for finding out one password. You
don't need to pay anything in advance. You need to pay only after
getting necessary proofs and if you are satisfied with that proof.

we will send one below choices as proof.
(select the proof you like to receive)
1. Screenshot of the Inbox.
2. Two letters from the Inbox.
3. A mail to your email id from the target's email id.
4. Any other proof (you can tell your own ideas, we will think over it
as we have many clients and we can not give much time to one client)

www.hire2hack.com

Some of the important details are:-

1- They get the original password the victim is using.
2- After getting the password, they provide you with solid proofs.
3- Payment is made ONLY AFTER you are convinced with the proofs they
send you.
4- You are required to pay through various methods , including
westernunion , moneygram , paypal , e-gold, moneybookers etc.
5- With enhanced support , solid background and professional lookout ,
it is by far the best solution to your hacking needs.
6- For more details, just go to www.hire2hack.com

All that u have to do is just to login the site and fill up the detail
as mentioned over there.

The entire process is completely safe, secure, confidential...and
fast.
You must get the password within hrs after requesting through

www.hire2hack.com

Hire2Hack have already featured in Defcon , Astalavista and
CyberSecurity weekly. It is an ever growing hackers community, and a
pioneer in
all your internet surveillance needs.

Regards

www.hire2hack.com

www.hire2hack.com

=========

HACK-EMAIL-ACCOUNT HACK-EMAIL-PASSWORD
HACK-HIS-EMAIL HACK-HER-EMAIL
HACK-YAHOO-ACCOUNT HACK-GMAIL-ACCOUNT
HACK-HOTMAIL-ACCOUNT HACK-AOL-ACCOUNT
HACK-YAHOO-PASSWORD HACK-GMAIL-PASSWORD
HACK-HOTMAIL-PASSWORD HACK-AOL-PASSWORD
HOW-TO-HACK-EMAIL HOW-TO-HACK-HOTMAIL
HOW-TO-HACK-YAHOO

Hack-Email-Password Hack-Mail-Account
Hacking-Hotmail-Passwords Hotmail-Password-Recovery
Hotmail-Password-Stealer Fraud-Investigation
Online-Password-Hack Password-Hacking
Password-Hacker Hack-Yahoo-Password
Yahoo-Password-Hacker Yahoo-Password-Hack
Crack-Yahoo-Password Crack-Gmail-Password

fcu...@gmail.com

Dec 8, 2007, 9:38:41 AM12/8/07
Who Else Wants to Catch a Cheating Spouse?
If You Answered "Yes," Then Listen To This Very Special Message From
Hire 2 Hack .......

Find Out How to Catch a Cheating Husband or Catch a Cheating Wife and
Put an End to the Lies!
"Before you read on, you should be aware of the 4 most common signs of
cheating:

1. Suspicious cellphone behavior. Perhaps your partner has been hiding
their cellphone, or quickly ducking into another room to take phone
calls?

2. Smelling of another person's perfume or cologne. Noticed this? Or
has your partner suddenly started doing their own laundry at strange
hours?

3. Popping out at strange hours. Perhaps working late nights when they
didn't use to? Or going to see some friend that you've never heard of?

4. Their internet history constantly being deleted and suspicious
behavior when checking email and during online chatting.

Yes, there are other reasons, and I cover those in my book. More
importantly, you're going to discover how to get solid evidence of
whether or not your partner is cheating on you.

Very soon, you're about to discover what they've been doing, when
they've been doing it, who they've been doing it with, how long the
affair has been going on, and more, by using my PROVEN techniques that
give you results fast.

So read on..."

Hire 2 Hack will find any EMAIL ACCOUNT password for you. The list
includes Yahoo, Hotmail, MSN, Gmail , Lycos, AIM, Tiscali , Libero,
Mac, Netscape and over 600 more domains. They also retrieve password
for ALL company mail accounts and university mailboxes.

Visit them at www.hire2hack.com or www.hire2hack.net

hire2hack

Dec 9, 2007, 5:44:25 AM12/9/07
I'm so glad I found your site! I first suspected my husband was
cheating 3 years ago, in fact even my friends thought he was, but I
was not willing to confront him in case I was wrong. You helped me
find the proof I needed and, in fact, I've found out even more
startling news about him lying to the person he has been having an
affair with! Where does it end? I should have never married him. Well,
at least my 8 year mistake is now over and I'm moving on." -- Emily W,
Salem, Oregon

Hire 2 Hack will find any EMAIL ACCOUNT password for you. The list
includes Yahoo, Hotmail, MSN, Gmail , Lycos, AIM, Tiscali , Libero,
Mac, Netscape and over 600 more domains. They also retrieve password
for ALL company mail accounts and university mailboxes.

===========================

hire2hack

Dec 10, 2007, 12:39:18 PM12/10/07
want to hack any email password just visit www.hire2hack.com or
www.hire2hack.net you will came to know why to choose them,no need to
post about them here

hire2hack

Dec 11, 2007, 3:14:31 PM12/11/07
www.hire2hack.com

We can hack into and monitor anyone's computer invisibly as you
request, using the most advanced technology.
We will forward to you the following info of the hacked computer:

www.hire2hack.net

fcu...@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2007, 1:36:46 PM12/12/07
Life is pain, princess. . . anyone who says differently is selling
something !!
----

A public service message by the World's Best Email Password Crackers!!

www.hackv2.com

Hack Version-II

hackv2

hack-gmail-pasword

Dec 15, 2007, 4:02:11 AM12/15/07
"I just want to thank you guys for offering this service. Thanks to
you I discovered that my fianc� of one year has been cheating on me
for 5 months with her ex-boyfriend. I've since broken up with her and
she has lost most of her friends, which were mutual friends. If it
wasn't for you we could have got married! Thank you." -- Regan G,
Charleston, SC

www.hire2hack.com or www.hire2hack.net

hackv2

Dec 17, 2007, 4:51:18 PM12/17/07

sarawi...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2015, 7:18:44 PM10/16/15
GUYS IF YOU NEED A CERTIFIED PROGRAMMER OR HACKER AS THEY SAY, GET AT PRIVAT...@GMAIL.COM

Shadow

Oct 17, 2015, 6:20:43 AM10/17/15
On Fri, 16 Oct 2015 16:18:39 -0700 (PDT), sarawi...@gmail.com
wrote:

>GUYS IF YOU NEED A CERTIFIED PROGRAMMER OR HACKER AS THEY SAY, GET AT PRIVA...@GMAIL.COM

I tried to crack my password and now it won't work anymore.
Can you fix it ?
TIA
[]'s

PS Private DEA, huh ? Do you deal in drugs too, or is that
just the gvmt one ? I might be interested.
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

botnet...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2016, 11:44:32 PM2/9/16
Contact botnet...@gmail.com for all forms of mobile hack, social media hack, email hack, website/database hack and grade upgrade. Tested and tried. Do you need a Hacker? Do you think you spouse is cheating on you? Do you want to change school grades? Hack whatsapp? whatever...Avoid all the useless fake downloads that are full of viruses
Web:- http://botnetenterprise.yolasite.com
Blogs:- botnerhacker.blogspot.com / botnetenterprises.blogspot.com

hasn...@gmail.com

May 17, 2016, 10:57:13 AM5/17/16
Is your website closed ? Are you still doing services ?

Mr. Man-wai Chang

May 17, 2016, 11:00:32 AM5/17/16
On 17/05/2016 10:57 PM, hasn...@gmail.com wrote:
> Is your website closed ? Are you still doing services ?

No, I am using Google Sites! :)

--
@~@ Remain silent. Drink, Blink, Stretch! Live long and prosper!
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty! May the Force and farces be with you!

godly...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2016, 11:08:52 AM6/2/16
hi im tammy, i had my friend help me hack my ex's email cause i suspected he was cheating. all he asked for was a his phone number. he's email is cyber...@gmail.com..IF u need help tell him tammy referred you to him and he'll help. good luck

michelles...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2017, 6:18:01 PM1/8/17
Are you seeking to be the best in your work place . I work as a marketer and if not for cyberspyne @gmail . Com I wouldn't have been able to get my promotion his set of seo development hack tools are the best...they cost a little though but it was worth more than the price now I have a whooping 40% increase in my salary...I had to send him tips...please do contact him for your hack services he is really the best ...visit also his site to see what works he has done for big companies I think he doesn't seem to post personal jobs on his website anyway but the jobs with the big guys are there visit http :// www . Cyberspyne. Weebly. Com
Also contact him for discounted sales of btc 40% discount promo on till march 2017 hurry now !!!!!
Contact for all forms of hack and also for sales of tools and cc dumps as well as transfer or wire or card loading and also January sales of loaded blank cards (Make purchases in all stores and for online transactions only...note: not ATM enabled) still out
Buy For
$10000 - $1500
$ 12500 - $2000
$15000 - $2500
$20000. - $3000 max

Add him to your contact for more offers...I'm turning richer also..hackers rule the world🤓

flin...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2017, 6:44:49 PM6/3/17
Hire Hackers providing Ethical Hacking Service all over the world. Let us support you with the best Ethical Hackers ! mail us at soph...@aol.com
flint...@gmail.com for hands-on approach and real time solutions. CPTE/CPEH certified.

cyber...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2017, 5:31:35 AM11/13/17
On Friday, December 7, 2007 at 11:46:32 PM UTC+1, fcu...@gmail.com wrote:
> Email Password Recovery Services : www.cyberspyne.wixsite.com/tornet/contact
>
> www.cyberspyne.wixsite.com/tornet
>
> We are a team of experienced computer professionals from US, France,
> Italy, Germany and with the most advanced technology! We are
> specialized in hacking/cracking/recovering web email passwords of
> world famous email services Yahoo!, Hotmail, Lycos, Gmail etc. (this
> list is incomplete as there are many more)
>
> We will find your target person's password (Friends, wife's, husbands,
> kids, boss's etc etc) within 2 days, depending upon the password.
>
> We charge a flat fee of US$ 150 for finding out one password. You
> don't need to pay anything in advance. You need to pay only after
> getting necessary proofs and if you are satisfied with that proof.
>
> we will send one below choices as proof.
> (select the proof you like to receive)
> 1. Screenshot of the Inbox.
> 2. Two letters from the Inbox.
> 3. A mail to your email id from the target's email id.
> 4. Any other proof (you can tell your own ideas, we will think over it
> as we have many clients and we can not give much time to one client)
>
> www.cyberspyne.wixsite.com/tornet
>
> Some of the important details are:-
>
> 1- They get the original password the victim is using.
> 2- After getting the password, they provide you with solid proofs.
> 3- Payment is made ONLY AFTER you are convinced with the proofs they
> send you.
> 4- You are required to pay through various methods , including
> westernunion , moneygram , paypal , e-gold, moneybookers etc.
> 5- With enhanced support , solid background and professional lookout ,
> it is by far the best solution to your hacking needs.
> 6- For more details, just go to www.hire2hack.com
>
> All that u have to do is just to login the site and fill up the detail
> as mentioned over there.
>
> The entire process is completely safe, secure, confidential...and
> fast.
> You must get the password within hrs after requesting through
>
> www.cyberspyne.wixsite.com/tornet
>
> Hire2Hack have already featured in Defcon , Astalavista and
> CyberSecurity weekly. It is an ever growing hackers community, and a
> pioneer in
> all your internet surveillance needs.
>
> Regards
>
> www.cyberspyne.wixsite.com/tornet

tusha...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2018, 4:55:09 AM1/13/18
i'll pay million dollars for my work contact me ASAP.

lbesa...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2018, 4:54:48 AM3/4/18

montgom...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2018, 7:53:51 PM4/29/18
On Friday, December 7, 2007 at 2:46:32 PM UTC-8, fcu...@gmail.com wrote:
I basically think we all do not have to face all these deceit and lies from our spouse. in a case of mine wen i got sick and tired of all the lies and deceit i had to c o n t a c t a friend of mine if i could hire a best hacker .. Then i met COMPUTERSPYEXPERTS at GMAIL dot COM. He saved me from the lies of my cheating wife by hacking her phone.. In case you need help with hacking any phone or account or other jobs.. Tell him i referred you. He will help you or Tex t (4 6 9) 8 4 4 - 0 5 3 6

rosemen...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2018, 7:17:33 AM9/29/18
i had met a well reliable hacker since the past 2 years now i would have been a better person. probably because am old now and i can not do most of the things young girls do to satisfy there hubby. well i noticed my husband prefer young girls than me i had the feelings since last 2 years but since then i could not get a well reliable hacker to help me break into his phone to know what he is up to. after 2 years i decided to try again this year and i found the solutions through the help of JEAJAM...@GMAIL.COM this hacker granted me full access to my husband phone without touching his phone and most especially his Deleted text messages since the past 2 years till date. i saw a lot in his phone that made me bust into Tears but its never to

dancar...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2018, 3:59:38 AM10/2/18
BLackha...@tuta.io has done what he knows how to do best just last year i caught my wife with the help of this same hacker. Am a military man and am always at the camp i don't go home till after 1 year some times 6 months some times more than. I used this hacker services last year which made me find out that my wife was cheating on me i forgave her thinking she has changed but i was still suspecting her so i contacted this hacker again so he hacked into her phone the second time cause i wanted to know what she was up to this time, After this hacker did his job and granted me access to her phone without touching her phone i went through her text messages believe me i saw lots of rubbish. then i proceeded to her gallery MY GOD i saw nude pictures she snapped and sent to a man via whats-app i also saw the videos she did while taking her bath and also she sent it to the same guy. just want to appreciate this hacker cause he is always active if not for BLackha...@tuta.io i would never know what my wife has been doing while am away Thank you.

ericm...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2018, 1:35:33 PM10/2/18
MY wife is a very smart woman but i showed her that in every thing a man is always a man well i suspected she was hiding a lot from me, she has a mac-book pro she uses and also a Samsung phone i noticed she was cheating on me so i had to hack her phone but i found out that nothing was on her phone so i also hacked into her mac-book. i could not believe all that i saw on her laptop she has all her major text messages on her mac-book, she uses whats-app on her laptop also i found out that she was in a relationship with my friend who i call my brother i had full access to her mac-book and also read all there messages and so many they always hang out at a hotel on Sundays.. all i saw was too much for me to keep to my self. and also a very big thank you to the hacker that made it possible (jeajam...@gmail.com)

russsi...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2018, 8:13:41 AM10/5/18
I don't just know why bitches cant stay in there own marriage but like to destroy someone else marriage well i caught my husband yesterday never knew he is a big time cheat. i hacked into his phone cause i always see him in the toilet and also here his voice. i came to understand that he makes night calls which he doesn't do before, he has been doing this since last 3 months but i had to make a move and i contacted a hacker to hack his phone cause i don't have access to his phone but with the help of BLackhatthacker @ tuta. io i was able to read his chat and saw that my husband has always been on calls with his friend wife and always sleeps with her also. i was disappointed but as it is now i have to move on with my life.

kiannabr...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2018, 6:43:00 PM10/8/18

My mum has been laying complains to me that my dad behaves some how all the time. though i have never noticed it but mum said he behave like he is into drugs. i try to trace his movement just to know if he is really into it but yet i could not get the fact so i had to contact the hacker that helped me increase my school grades for help in hacking my dad phone and after this hacker successfully hacked his phone i got results of all my dad applications he uses( whats-app, Facebook, Instagram, text messages) and so many first i saw pictures of drugs my dad sells and also he takes it also i never knew this is what he is into but with the help of BLackhatthacker @ tuta. io i and my mum got to know that truly my dad is a drug dealer.

Nil

Oct 8, 2018, 8:15:13 PM10/8/18
On 08 Oct 2018, kiannabr...@gmail.com wrote in
alt.comp.freeware:

> My mum has been laying complains to me that my dad behaves some
> how all the time. though i have never noticed it but mum said he
> behave like he is into drugs. i try to trace his movement just to
> know if he is really into it but yet i could not get the fact so i
> had to contact the hacker that helped me increase my school grades

Stop right there: how about you increase your grades by actually
attending school and learning basic skills like how to spell,
punctuate, and construct a coherent sentence? You know, things that
will get you through life as an adult?

> for help in hacking my dad phone and after this hacker
> successfully hacked his phone i got results of all my dad
> applications he uses( whats-app, Facebook, Instagram, text
> messages) and so many first i saw pictures of drugs my dad sells
> and also he takes it also i never knew this is what he is into but
> with the help of butthappy @ frufru. zz i and my mum got to
> know that truly my dad is a drug dealer.

I'm thinking that your dad isn't the only druggie in the family.

Shadow

Oct 9, 2018, 10:34:24 AM10/9/18
On Mon, 8 Oct 2018 15:42:55 -0700 (PDT), kiannabr...@gmail.com
wrote:
> with the help of BLackhatthacker @ tuta. io i and my mum got to know that truly my dad is a drug dealer.

Do he give discounts on opiates for genuine alt.comp.freeware
regulars ? Tell your dad if he doesn't we'll turn him in. (we got his
real name when we hacked BLackha...@tuta.io's account.)
TIA
[]'s

bubbaj...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2018, 6:10:05 PM10/9/18
I bought an iPhone XS max for my wife. after installing her i cloud from the old iPhone x to the new phone after 2 weeks she forgot her pass-code to the iPhone XS max we tried and tried the only option was to flash the phone and she said she cant lose a lot from the phone so i had to get a hacker to help in breaking into the phone then i found Jeajamhacker@gmail. com this hacker hacked the phone in less than 24 hours though i was with the phone when the hack was completed i had to go through the phone after the hack was done to run a quick check up if the phone was really okay and i found out that the phone was okay but i went to her gallery i saw her boss pictures on her phone almost dominating her gallery then i decided to also check her chats if there was anything between her and her boss in office and i found out that my wife has been in a relationship with her boss for 6 months now and i never knew about this, well i had no intentions of checking her phone but i guess God wanted me to know what she is up to.

Shadow

Oct 9, 2018, 7:13:58 PM10/9/18
On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 15:10:01 -0700 (PDT), bubbaj...@gmail.com
wrote:

>i found out that my wife has been in a relationship with her boss for 6 months now

Give your wife my sincerest best wishes and I hope she and her
boss live happily ever after.
As to you, well, turning your phone over to a complete
stranger ? Is it that hard to understand why your wife left you for
someone brighter ?
Probably.

suzannes...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2018, 8:27:18 AM10/11/18

After some searching and digging BLackhatthacker@tuta. io comes up consistently as being the best. i used his services and it was really impressive.

ceciliac...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2018, 11:56:42 AM10/11/18
Men are cheaters and they can never change this is the 4th time am catching my husband but this time am taking a divorce no going back and to all women reading this you all need to check on your husband if he is faithful or not am referring you all to the hacker that helped me. Here is the mail (jeajamhacker@ gmail.com)

Shadow

Oct 11, 2018, 12:09:21 PM10/11/18
On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 08:56:37 -0700 (PDT), ceciliac...@gmail.com
wrote:

>Men are cheaters and they can never change this is the 4th time am catching my husband

I was going to say something funny but you did it for me.
Not fair.

janesull...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2018, 5:00:10 PM10/15/18

Having a cheating husband is a big pain in my ass. i make sure i satisfy my husband with all that he wants but still he feels that my effort is not good enough just yesterday i hired BLackhatthacker@ tuta.io cause i noticed some silly movement from my husband that made me hired a hacker this hacker was able to hack his phone and credited me with full results of my husband whats-app messages, call logs, deleted text messages, snap chat, Instagram, Facebook and many more i found out that my husband is dating a 23 years old girl and also planning to relocate with the girl and leave me behind but GOD knows the best i cant kill my self for my husband i just have to move on with my life and take care of my children. thanks to a great hacker like BLackhatthacker@ tuta.io

jerry...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2018, 6:42:29 AM10/16/18

Have you heard about JeaJamhacker@gmail. com? "IF NO" i bet you all need to contact him if you have any hacking problems i have tested his good work and if i must say.

HE IS THE BEST among all tell him i referred you to him.

Shadow

Oct 16, 2018, 10:06:00 AM10/16/18
On Tue, 16 Oct 2018 03:42:25 -0700 (PDT), jerry...@gmail.com wrote:

>Have you heard about FleaSpamhacker@gmail. com? "IF NO" i bet you all need to contact him if you have any hacking problems i have tested his good work and if i must say.
>
>HE IS THE BEST among all tell him i referred you to him.

What for ? He already knows.

bevspa...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2018, 12:25:29 PM10/22/18

God bless BLackhatthacker@ tuta.io i am a leaving testimony of his Good work

edwardb...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2018, 2:35:16 PM10/23/18
I have been on the internet in search of a hacker but i didn't see a reliable one until i came in contact with JEAJAMHACKER@ GMAIL.COM. Very smart, reliable, and very fast at his job it was with his help i caught my wife red handed never knew i have been leaving with a cheater for 15 years but GOD bless this hacker for the help

kipzar...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2018, 5:00:48 PM10/31/18
BLackhatthacker@ tuta. io is so wonderful, i contacted this hacker yesterday for help in other for him to help me hack into my wife phone just to be sure if she is cheating on me or not after the hack was done i got access to my wife phone right in my phone though i was surprised when all this came in after going through my wife Text messages, call logs, whats-app, Facebook and so on without touching her phone but right in my phone i saw that my wife was on a site where she gets young guys just to satisfy her on Bed. I was so mad after seeing this. A woman i call my wife and stayed with for 25 years all she can do is to cheat on me and break my heart but i just have to carry on with my life glad i saw the true color of my wife

Shadow

Nov 1, 2018, 4:09:50 PM11/1/18
On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 14:00:40 -0700 (PDT), fartm...@gmail.com wrote:

>i got access to my wife phone right in my phone though i was surprised when
> all this came in after going through my wife Text messages, call logs, whats-app,
>Facebook and so on without touching her phone but right in my phone i saw that
>my wife was on a site where she gets young guys just to satisfy her on Bed.

Do you have any photographic evidence you can post ? I'm
REALLY interested.
TIA

jimpu...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2018, 7:46:57 PM11/11/18

BLackhatthacker @tuta.io has done it again for me and am happy i used his services. i was able to gain full access to my wife phone without my wife knowing about the hack this hacker is so good Thanks alot

robink...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2018, 5:01:14 AM11/13/18
Since i got married to my husband i have not given him a child yet and its over 5 years now since we got married i was so bothered about my conditions but to my husband he was not happy and all the love he showed to me is no longer there. he stay out and come back very late i knew that he has a plan, so i hired jeajamhacker@ gmail.com who was able to help me in hacking my husband phone and in 24 hours i had access to my husband phone, right on my phone and i saw that he has been banging my junior sister at my back and now she is pregnant but i just want to use this min to Thank this hacker he is very reliable and his services are cheap God bless you (jeajamhacker)

daveb...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2018, 8:33:40 PM11/18/18
Thumbs up to Jeajamhacker @ gmail.com for the help he rendered to me, Thank you.

josephrobe...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2018, 10:27:32 PM11/23/18

Cheating on your spouse is a very big sin. just caught the woman i got married to last week cheating on me with the help of BLackhatthacker @ tuta.io, this hacker hacked into her iPhone X and after going through her chat with her friends i found out that she was only in this marriage for my money and not for love, i saw her chat were she told her friend that am rich and she wants to get plenty funds from me then go back to her boy friend, after seeing this i had to show it to her parents first and then Quite the marriage with a lot of prove. thanks to a great legend BLACKHATTHACKER for the help and also he is cheap and reliable.

richnaps...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2018, 7:17:05 PM11/25/18
Jeajamhacker@gmail. com has really helped millions of people and am also one of the people he has helped. i hacked my wife phone without her notice and in less than 24 hours i got the truth that my wife has been cheating on me. i just want to say a very big thank you to jeajamhacker@gmail

.com without him i would have not known what my wife has been up to.

ruthhum...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2018, 3:10:52 AM12/3/18

Contact World best hacker Blackhatthacker@tuta. io she is a genius, she has worked for i and my friend

michael...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2018, 8:05:29 PM12/3/18
?I want to use this time to say thank you to Jeajamhacker@gmail. com for what he has done for me, i noticed some things lately about my wife, she acts some how to me this days like she don't care about me any more and it got me worried alot but as God may have it i found a well reliable hacker that was able to hack her phone in other to get me all her text messages, deleted text messages, call logs, whats app, Face book, emails and many more. under 24 hours i had access to all her applications without touching her phone, i read all messages that came in and also her calls where recorded also but after reading all i saw that my wife has been making arrangements with a man on how she would travel and lie to me that she is going on a business trip i was shocked cause i never knew my wife to be this way but GOD bless jeajamhacker@gmail. com it was with his help and services i caught my wife red handed.

angelada...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2018, 2:15:12 AM12/14/18
I have used Jeajamhacker @ gmail. com for a very long time till yesterday i wanted to rent a house through an online site before i went on with the whole thing i contacted my hacker (jeajamhacker) First to know if the whole thing was legit, and after all the hacker hacked into the owner of the house phone without the person knowing about the hack and after this was done my hacker granted me access to the owner of the house cell phone and i saw his ID card also his email. i saw so many things that's shows he is the real owner of the house. please don't fall into wrong hands JEAJAMHACKER @ GMAIL. COM is the real deal when it comes to hacking of phones and you wont regret knowing him cause i never also regret

sharonm...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2019, 2:40:56 PM1/11/19
I was referred to Jeajamhacker@gmail. com when I suspected my spouse cheating on me.Now I can access every details I need from my spouse, from text messages, getting mail passwords, registry hacks, whats-app, Facebook, and snap chat. Right now I have got rest of mind as I'm filing in for my divorce. All thanks to you should contact if you have any hack related issues. Jeajamhacker@gmail. com

Shadow

Jan 11, 2019, 6:46:04 PM1/11/19
On Fri, 11 Jan 2019 11:40:52 -0800 (PST), sharonm...@gmail.com
wrote:

Can you retrieve my password for me ? The email is
Jeajam...@gmail.com
And keep it quiet, don't want the anyone to know I forgot it.
I'm a senior admin in a TLA and it would make me look bad.
I have the birth dates and names of every single secret agent on the
account, and I'm in charge of organizing their birthday parties.
PS Post it here, I can't access my email without the password.
TIA
[]'s

PS [OT] up for secrecy.
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

jessicas...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2019, 4:07:13 PM1/17/19
Today will make it 12 months since i hacked my spouse phone and all through the year i have been on his phone right on my own phone. i had full access to my husband phone without touching his phone and i also monitored all his movement and i found that he is a very big cheat but thanks to cyberghosthacker @ inbox.ru for the help he offered to me in hacking my husband phone in a ghost mode that my husband didn't know about the hack. this hacker is great.

tracia...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2019, 2:21:52 PM2/4/19
Honestly guys i don't just know why men are naturally gifted with the spirit of cheating. i just came out of a relationship with my ex because i noticed he cheats on me on a daily bases and i caught him with the help of jeajamhacker@gmail. com. After 5 months i entered another relationship and just few days we started dating he said he wanted to marry me and i told him i was going to think about it, then i went back to jeajamhacker@gmail. com to know if the man i want to get married to is real or also a cheat so this hacker helped me hack into his phone and after all the hack was done i read all his messages without having access to his phone and i saw that he also promised 3 women about marriage i was disappointed and i don't think i can fall in love any more but i am here to say a very big thank you to jeajamhacker.

Mike Easter

Feb 4, 2019, 4:13:19 PM2/4/19
This spam thread in this acf group started back in 2007. Since then,
the promoted sites hire2hack and its sequel hiretohack have died
(currently name for sale) and in 2014 there were articles about email
pwd hackers being arrested in several countries, with some other site names.

There are still blog sites where the services of hacking an email
account's pwd are being offered. The deal is that you give them the
email address, they crack it, then they send you evidence that they've
cracked the account.

Then, for the customer to get the access to the target account, they
send the cracker $200 and the cracker provides the pass. In the past,
the service may have been offered for less, say $150.

--
Mike Easter

Mike Easter

Feb 4, 2019, 4:28:43 PM2/4/19
Mike Easter wrote:
> in 2014 there were articles about email pwd hackers being arrested in
> several countries, with some other site names.

FBI:

https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/losangeles/press-releases/2014/international-law-enforcement-efforts-result-in-charges-around-the-world-against-operators-and-customers-of-e-mail-hacking-websites

Excerpt re hiretohack.net:

The MPS in China has arrested Ying Liu, also known as “Brent Liu,” for
operating website hiretohack.net. Liu is responsible for obtaining
unauthorized access to approximately 300 e-mail accounts between January
2012 and March 2013.

--
Mike Easter

Mike Easter

Feb 5, 2019, 11:44:25 AM2/5/19
FredW wrote:
> Mike Easter
>
>> This spam thread in this acf group started back in 2007.
>
> I have NO idea to whom you are replying and what you are talking about.

I didn't cite the spam, I only 'cited'/ replied/ to the subject. The
two items in the Reference line are from GGer googlegroupers, which you
may have filtered.

If you would like to see the whole thread since 2007 (I don't really
think you would) you can go to GG where they are archived.
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/alt.comp.freeware/EUuzgvLaai0/discussion

The initial 2007 spam is an advertisement for password cracking made by
a GGer. The f/ups are all 'testimonials' to the crackers by other
GGers. There are also a couple or so comments by Shadow over the years.
And now mine.

--
Mike Easter
Message has been deleted

Shadow

Feb 6, 2019, 9:30:05 AM2/6/19
On Wed, 6 Feb 2019 01:48:38 -0800 (PST), jordan...@gmail.com
wrote:

>CRY NO MORE ! ABOUT BEING CHEATED ON BY YOUR SPOUSE, SPYEX#GMAIL. COM HAS BROUGHT GOOD
>NEWS TO US, IN-CASE YOU NEED ANY OF HIS SERVICES YOU CAN BUZZ HIM.
> HE HACKS INTO!!!!!!
>PHONES.
>CHANGE OF SCHOOL GRADES
>INCREASE OF CREDIT SCORES AND MANY MORE.
>TELL HIM JORDAN REFERRED YOU TO HIM (TESTED AND TRUSTED) HIS WORK IS PERFECT.

will he accept requests in lowercase ? my capslock is broken.
tia
[]'s

daniela...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2019, 11:03:53 AM2/6/19
Thank you cyberghosthacker @ inbox.ru you really did an amazing job for me
Message has been deleted

Dusty Bin

Feb 12, 2019, 7:33:11 PM2/12/19
On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 16:06:48 -0800 (PST), daniellez...@gmail.com
wrote:

>he uses an encrypted email address to proof is legitimacy contact him on SPYEXPERT0@GMAIL. COM

I'm the real deal as well unlike Pooh who is a wannabe.

--
Ectoplasm, because it makes me think about beating my bishop.
Message has been deleted

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Feb 15, 2019, 12:26:46 PM2/15/19
On Fri, 15 Feb 2019 06:37:00 -0800 (PST), nicky...@gmail.com wrote:

>I just caught my spouse having a valentine date with my boss wife today, i was able to know all of this through the help of Jeajamhacker@gmail. com by hacking my spouse phone and having access to his phone right on my phone. i saw all his gallery today and saw where he took pictures with her, even there text messages and deleted text messages were also in the hack though it happens to be that there deleted text messages started right from last year may 17th 2018. Thank you jeajamhacker@gmail. com

Thanks for letting us know. Does he hack cats? I think Ginge is nicking
all the chocolate biscuits but she says it's the mouse.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

emmanue...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2019, 8:18:07 AM4/18/19
Have you all contacted DARKHATTHACKER@GMAIL. COM for help in hacking Phones and so on, then I was having double mind about this hacker. I said to my self ”I have to try. Believe you me it was not up to 24 hours after contacting this hacker. I was just seeing my spouse text messages, whatsapp, facebook and many more right in my phone. well am here to Thank you DARKHATTHACKER@GMAIL. COM.

isabelle...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2019, 5:13:18 PM4/18/19
GOD in heaven knows I love my hubby but he has chosen to cheat on me after all we have been through, but I want to say a big thank you to SPYEXPERT0@GMAIL. COM for helping me in hacking his phone and for also providing me with my husband text messages and calls right on my cell phone. That was how I found out that my husband was cheating. Just barely 4 months we had our child and he is cheating. I guess I have a lot of proof to show his parents and also his sister.

leandrogu...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2019, 6:15:30 AM4/20/19
My wife abandoned I and my son for 4 months now only for me to contact SPYEXPERT0@GMAIL. COM to help me track her phone to know her where about, after the hack was done it was traced that she has been in a hotel with another guy for 3 months since she left the house.

allam...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2019, 7:16:41 AM4/22/19
Working with an honest hacker is fruit full thanks to DARKHATTHACKER@GMAIL. COM

ronaldre...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2019, 7:09:18 PM4/22/19
Your spouse might act well at the beginning and fuck up later. Be wise and contact JEAJAMHACKER@GMAIL. COM cause have been in the same shoe and JEAJAMHACKER@GMAIL. COM helped me out by getting all info from my spouse phone without her notice.

tatitat...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2019, 10:43:07 AM4/23/19
I am Tatiana Tati and am also married but my EX boyfriend is really setting me up with our sex video he threatens to show my husband this video if I don’t pay him some amount of money so I had to contact DARKHATTHACKER@GMAIL. COM for help and after I explained all to this hacker. This hacker went to my ex boy friend phone and deleted all the videos also went to all platform that he has been hiding them and did same. I must say DARKHATTHACKER@GMAIL. COM is one in a million now am free and I have rest of mind in my marriage.

maiawa...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2019, 8:41:06 PM4/27/19
SPYEXPERT0@GMAIL. COM is the best. My wife has been cheating on me right under my nose and I caught her in the act with the help of this hacker.

dawidmu...@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2019, 7:28:16 AM4/30/19
My name is Dawid Murawa and am from Poland.. I heard about the good works DARKHATTHACKER@GMAIL. COM has been doing for people so I decided to give it a try also and it was successful. If you don’t believe in hackers before God and man contact DARKHATTHACKER@GMAIL. COM and you won’t regret it.

yvonneba...@gmail.com

May 1, 2019, 9:53:02 AM5/1/19
Am a woman with good heart but still am always taken for granted by men. But all thanks to SPYEXPERT0@GMAIL. COM it was with this hacker I found the real man though I still have access to his phone on my own cell phone so I still get to monitor all chats and since then I have been on his phone and no form of shit ever happened between him and any woman.

vulpi...@gmail.com

May 2, 2019, 9:57:43 AM5/2/19
JEAJAMHACKER@GMAIL. COM my God will bless you for helping me win my case in court. God will always make you a winner. Just last week I had a case with my wife and we are to report at the court yesterday. So I needed proof also, so I contacted this hacker for help in hacking my wife phone and in less than 24 hours I got access to my wife phone on my phone. I saw so many things that I never knew my wife was doing and behold when we got to court I won the case with the proof JEAJAMHACKER@GMAIL. COM gave to me.

winkj...@gmail.com

May 2, 2019, 5:48:59 PM5/2/19
Hi, I know it can be very difficult and confusing when trying to decide who to work with or go with online especially hackers because of their anonymity but thats good as it protects both the client and service provider. i have lost a fortune working with different hackers or trying to find the best and i was able to finally get to work with a good,reliable and professional one(PREMIUM DATAWARE) and felt i should introduce him to all others who have fallen victims of online scams. They can handle all kinds of hacking jobs; all social media access, email access, website and database access, grade change, credit repairs, DUIs and even help with recovery of money from the most recent binary options and other crypto scams.contact Via PREMIUMDATAWARE AT GMAIL DOT COM or via website AT PREMIUMDATAWARE DOT COM for immediate help. Even His post service checkups are the best.

ciobotar...@gmail.com

May 6, 2019, 7:39:36 PM5/6/19
I don’t know why men treat us like we are sh*t, the man I call my husband has abandoned I and my kid only because he wanted to spend time with his ex girlfriend. And I found out with the help of SPYEXPERT0@GMAIL. COM.

simonatr...@gmail.com

May 8, 2019, 10:15:12 AM5/8/19
Don’t fall for men that will only give you heart break instead of happiness. Well I just came out of one now cause my husband has been pounding my best friend right at my back and this has been going on since 2 years now. How did I find out? I found out with the help of my sister who referred me to JEAJAMHACKER@GMAIL. COM telling me on how this hacker helped her in hacking her husband phone. So I contacted this hacker for help in less than 24 hours this hacker gave me my husband applications he uses on his cell phone also deleted text messages and calls where also in the hack, that was how I found out about my spouse. So am here to say a very big thanks to this hacker

durr...@gmail.com

May 9, 2019, 10:44:08 AM5/9/19
thank you DARKHATTHACKER@GMAIL. COM for a successful hack that was done yesterday. Thanks and now I have full access to the phone this hacker helped me In hacking.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

rickbe...@gmail.com

May 21, 2019, 8:05:00 AM5/21/19
All I have is my daughter in this life. Her mum has chosen the best part for her self so I had to let her go. i caught her cheating on me with the very help of JEAJAMHACKER@GMAIL. COM and since then she has been lying to me and my daughter that I was accusing her wrongly. then I brought all the proof I have, ranging from her ( whatsapp messages, text messages, facebook, deleted text messages.) and many more then I presented all proof to my wife parent and they saw all. Thanks to JEAJAMHACKER@GMAIL. COM

bevcrossm...@gmail.com

May 21, 2019, 8:06:11 PM5/21/19
DARKHATTHACKER@GMAIL. COM is the best I swear with my life and karma. If not because of this hacker I would never know that my husband has 2 kids out side for another woman.

dhac...@gmail.com

May 28, 2019, 9:17:33 AM5/28/19
If you need to hack into any database, -YOU SUSPECT THAT YOUR PARTNER IS CHEATING, Erase criminal records hack , delete record, improve credit score, spy on whatsapp,-Facebook ,hack text, phone, emails, as long as it's hack contact Me Via Email :: dhac...@gmail.com Whats- App : +1- 8572- 144- 678 very cheap and fast.

ivan...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2019, 12:04:53 AM6/13/19
Fake peoples on this comments section
watch it before contact anyone

https://scam-alert-report.blogspot.com/2019/02/scam-alert.html

edwardj...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2019, 2:13:20 PM7/20/19
> [...]
> pioneer in
> all your internet surveillance needs.
>
> Regards
>
> www.hire2hack.com
>
> www.hire2hack.com
>

> =========
>

> HACK-EMAIL-ACCOUNT HACK-EMAIL-PASSWORD
> HACK-HIS-EMAIL HACK-HER-EMAIL
> HACK-YAHOO-ACCOUNT HACK-GMAIL-ACCOUNT
> HACK-HOTMAIL-ACCOUNT HACK-AOL-ACCOUNT
> HACK-YAHOO-PASSWORD HACK-GMAIL-PASSWORD
> HACK-HOTMAIL-PASSWORD HACK-AOL-PASSWORD
> HOW-TO-HACK-EMAIL HOW-TO-HACK-HOTMAIL
> HOW-TO-HACK-YAHOO
>
> Hack-Email-Password Hack-Mail-Account
> Hacking-Hotmail-Passwords Hotmail-Password-Recovery
> Hotmail-Password-Stealer Fraud-Investigation
> Online-Password-Hack Password-Hacking
> Password-Hacker Hack-Yahoo-Password
> Yahoo-Password-Hacker Yahoo-Password-Hack
> Crack-Yahoo-Password Crack-Gmail-Password

Excellent and professional investigative services. I hired Mr FRED for a very private and difficult matter of hacking my wife's phone and he far exceeded my expectations. He helped me get some info such as whatsapp, facebook, text messages, call logs and even phone conversations that I needed for proof of her secretive affair. The first time we spoke, we had a very long phone consultation in which he gave me all my options that he could think of to resolve my case, and he even recommended I try other options before hiring him, which shows that he is honest. I decided to hire him and I am glad I did. He is a fantastic investigator and a great person; to all loyal partners out there if you have a dishonest partner don't hesitate to send him a mail Contact: CYBERA...@GMAIL.COM.

arturo...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2019, 5:13:07 AM7/24/19

destined...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2019, 8:11:23 AM7/24/19
PAGER HACKING CONSULTS:-

We are wizard at all hacking services you could name,

We deliver to clients job at great speed,

We Gaurantee 100% success rate

Our service includes:

*Change or Upgrade University grades

*Wipe criminal records and Name from any Blacklisted database

*Wipe credit card debt

*MasterCard's/visa cards AND prevent Bankruptcy

*Bank account

*Data base hack and lot more hacking services in general

Among other customized services...all this are at all great rate. Results guaranteed, and ALSO Do you need hackers for hire? Do you need to keep an eye on your spouse by gaining access to their emails? As a parent do you want to know what your kids do on a daily basis on social networks ( This includes facebook, twitter , instagram, whatsapp, WeChat and others to make sure they're not getting into trouble? Whatever it is, Ranging from Bank Jobs, Flipping cash, Criminal records, DMV, Taxes, Name it,i can get the job done.Am a professional hacker with 12Years+ experience.Contact me at pagerhackconsults247 @gmail .com ... Send an email and Its done. Its that easy, dont forget to use my code HCK209 saying Daura referred you to get a 10percent discount....thank me later.

#instagram #hacking #taxes #professional #university
It is loading more messages.