1960 Amazing Spiderman Price misprint Value??

jim karl

Jan 12, 2008, 4:18:11 PM1/12/08
I has a 1960's Amazing Spiderman comic, issue #76 ("The lizard Lives")
with an unusual price misprint on it. Instead the the usual 15 cents it
says "1/-" in the price field (without the quotes). Is this a typical
misprint? Specific to this issue or others? What is the value of this
comic with this specific misprint? If this is unusual I'd expect it to
be higher, but I have no idea of the value. I searched the net for
information but couldn't find any examples, so I turn to you guys since
there are probably some experts in here. Thanks!.

Jim.