It*s Overdue for the Right to Turn the Left*s Tactics Around on Them

Joe Cooper

Aug 28, 2017, 10:12:39 AM8/28/17
Now that we know the secret strategy the left is using against us, what
do we do about it? One area the right has really failed in is using the
highly successful, proactive tactics of the left back against them. We
act outraged at what they’re doing — but do little about it other than
complain. We claim we’re “too nice” to lower ourselves to those kind of
tactics. Yet they’re not all the same. While we wouldn’t use violence
like they do, there are plenty of other fair or ethical things we could
do.

The left is genius at finding the straggliest, most neo-Nazi looking
person at a conservative rally and interviewing them as if they were
representative of the entire rally. They come prepared with a list of
questions to make the person look as offensive and racist as possible,
such as baiting them with “Do you feel whites are being looked down on
today in society?”

Our side — with few exceptions, such as the Media Research Center and Fox
News’s Jesse Watters — doesn’t understand the value and importance of
these methods. Andrew Breitbart understood them better than anyone, but
sadly he is no longer around. Instead of finding the most attractive
black guy at a left-wing rally and interviewing him, our side should be
seeking out the smelliest, dirtiest young white guy and interviewing him.
The left wants to pretend that the former represents them, but it’s
really young, angry white men driving the violence and aggression. We
need to flood YouTube channels with video interviews of the Orwellian-
named Antifas and the equally Orwellian-named whites who form Black Bloc
(the left-leaning traditional media won’t cover them, so we must look to
alternative channels like social media).

It should be easier for us to do than the left. Unlike them, we don’t
need to fake that the opposition’s extremists represent the rest. The
loudest, most offensive voices on the left are the ones setting up
violent rallies. Conservative rallies on the other hand, are generally
organized by optimistic youth and older Tea Party folks — no one
offensive.

The left has tried to associate the right with a handful of white
supremacists who organize rallies, such as the neo-Nazis in
Charlottesville, but the reality is white supremacists have a hodgepodge
of political views and cannot be typecast that way. One of the organizers
of the Charlottesville rally was until very recently an Occupy Wall
Street Activist and supporter of Barack Obama. A prominent Ku Klux Klan
member (which is saying a lot since there aren’t many of them and they
don’t speak to the media very much) endorsed Hillary Clinton for
president.

Our side is also clueless about how to interview these extremists. Don’t
ask them “Are you enjoying the rally?” Conservative Fox News talk show
hosts Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson are excellent at interviewing the
left and have figured out how to box them in. Ask the leftists if
violence is justified against the right in order to make change. Ask them
if they are paid to protest, and what types of violence are they supposed
to engage in. Find out what types of violence they’ve committed, if they
intend to commit violence in the future and how their friends have
committed violent acts. Ask them if we should do something about the
people who passed Jim Crow laws. When they say yes, reply that it was
Democratic members of Congress, so what should we do about it? The left’s
connection with the KKK is fairly recent unlike the GOP; former WV
Senator Robert Byrd was a prominent member.

Currently, the left is denouncing leading conservatives including
President Trump and prominent evangelicals for not denouncing the
Charlottesville white supremacist rally in the “proper” manner. The
argument goes, “Trump must approve of the white supremacists due to his
response.” But if you think about it, it’s ridiculous. Trump has never
said he approves of white supremacists, in fact he’s denounced them
multiple times on TV for years.

Instead of sitting back and taking the abuse, conservatives should box
the left in right back. We have the higher moral ground. For every little
scraggly white supremacist protest that takes place, question why Stephen
Colbert, Rachel Maddow, Nancy Pelosi, etc. are not denouncing it. Bring
up any ties they have to white supremacism, such as ancestors who owned
slaves (many left-wing Hollywood stars are now nervous about the fact
their ancestors owned slaves). In every single instance, remind people
that the Democrats instigated Jim Crow laws. A white supremacist rally
took place at the Fort Sanders Confederate monument on Saturday. Where
are all the Democratic leaders denouncing it?

Conservatives have the ability to turn much of the race argument around
against the left due to the Democrats’ history with Jim Crow laws and
association with the KKK. So what are we waiting for?

Although 1960s radical Saul Alinsky was a despicable man who advocated
for tactics like lying in order to win political debates, some of his
methods from Rules for Radicals can be used without being unethical.
Calling the Democrats out for racism fits the definition of his fourth
rule, “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” Interviewing the
straggliest person at a left-wing protest fits his fifth rule, “Ridicule
is man’s most potent weapon.” Both of these can be taken several steps
further in his twelfth rule, “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it,
and polarize it.” After identifying and interviewing one of the left’s
rattiest, most violent protesters, research their backgrounds on social
media and do background checks. Discredit them.

Alinsky’s eighth rule is “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Similarly,
once conservatives put the left on the defensive, don’t stop. We know
Media Matters is doing this to us with the Russian ruse. In its leaked
secret guide to destroying the right, Media Matters instructs activists
to provide “nonstop coverage of the influence of Vladimir Putin and
Russia on Trump and his administration.”

Where is the equivalent pressure back from the right? Sadly, we’re all
over the place, mainly on the defensive about Russia. Instead, there
should be a consistent effort to question Hillary Clinton’s collusion
with the DNC to tip the election to her. The evidence is all there —
unlike the Russian collusion made-up story — and the far left Bernie
Sanders supporters are even in agreement with us.

The right needs to stop wasting money on expensive video ads that no one
watches. It’s like bringing a knife to guerilla warfare. The left has the
mainstream media on their side, which means we have to work twice as
hard. Since the media isn’t going to pick up our videos, we have to make
more of them and the substance has to be better. We need to train our
people to use these aggressive tactics against the left just like they’re
doing to us.

The right does well in some areas going after the left, like the legal
arena. Judicial Watch and religious liberty groups like First Liberty and
Alliance Defending Freedom have kept the left on the defensive and won a
large number of important victories — incredibly since the judiciary
overall leans to the left. It’s far overdue to expand these types of
victories into other arenas, using our media and grassroots. It’s not
that difficult; the methods have already been laid out for us in the
Media Matters leaked plan. We just need to implement them, stop
complaining and stop remaining on the defensive. It can’t be that hard.
Unlike them, we actually have the truth on our side.

Source: http://bit.ly/2gj2QlC

--
"The Marxists, communists and fascists of the Democrat Party have
launched a strategy of deception, projection, and a new generation of