Rowe Ami Cd .New replacement player does not work

jukedoc

Mar 20, 2011, 3:44:04 PM3/20/11
Could anyone help me . I replace the Rowe player with new decoder from
micro inc.
I start the Initializize and nothing happens.I have the Antique
Aparatus CD91
Thanks Raner

BUY...@aol.com

Mar 23, 2011, 8:35:19 PM3/23/11
who, amd what is micro inc/?

jukedoc

Mar 28, 2011, 4:18:06 PM3/28/11
Sorry
The player comes from Digital micro inc USA.Blue Springs Mo. They made
a new replacemet player from Sanyo with new decoder
They are made for the cdm3, cdm4 and cdm12 player.
Rainer

BUY...@aol.com

Mar 28, 2011, 6:59:12 PM3/28/11

never heard of them cdm,s and pro players are now costing much more
than worth

kreed

Mar 28, 2011, 11:51:29 PM3/28/11

Not heard of them either.

John Robertson

Mar 29, 2011, 12:13:16 AM3/29/11

Have you talked with these people? Since they sell it they should know
how to troubleshoot the installation...

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com

jukedoc

Mar 29, 2011, 3:16:13 AM3/29/11
I send them an e-mail to there support, but no answer.
rainer

kreed

Mar 29, 2011, 5:12:19 AM3/29/11
On Mar 29, 5:16 pm, jukedoc <goo...@hogefeld.de> wrote:
> I send them an e-mail to there support, but no answer.
> rainer

I think I would be looking to my bank to cancel the transaction if its
done by credit card

Alan Hood

Mar 29, 2011, 5:23:38 AM3/29/11

jukedoc;677473 Wrote:
> I send them an e-mail to there support, but no answer.
> rainer

Hello Rainer,

Have you followed all the instructions with regards to interfacing this
new CD player and Decoder?

Which of the CDM3, CDM4, CDM12 or Pro, did you have in your jukebox?
In your conversion litrature was there any reference with regards to CCC
programming chip revision number?

If you can not get any joy with the conversion you have bought then I
would bite the bullet and get the Pro laser.

The above are just my thoughts.

Regards
Alan Hood
ami-man
UK

--
Alan Hood

John Robertson

Mar 30, 2011, 8:33:45 PM3/30/11
jukedoc wrote:
> I send them an e-mail to there support, but no answer.
> rainer

I found this contact info witha quick search:
Digital Micro Inc
Not Rated Not Rated | Write a Review
102 SW Lexington Circle, Blue Springs, MO 64014
(816) 228-5338

Try phoning them?

Ken Layton

Apr 23, 2011, 2:14:57 AM4/23/11
Digital Micro has been selling that kit for about ten years now. The
kit is also known as the "Talih" kit, named after the guy who designed
it. I believe Happ Controls was also selling this kit.