Koos FAQ

Karl Quarx Tretniete

Jul 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/5/97

The Koos FAQ - a search for answers on the "Koos Nolst Trenite" entity

- contents -

1. Who or What is Koos ?
2. What does Koos do on alt.religion.scientology,
alt.clearing.technology, and other newsgroups?
3. Is Koos nuts ?
4. Should I read his posts ?
5. Any victims of Koos ?
6. Why is he writing in this weird format ?
7. Why was he kicked out of scientology ?
8. What documents are available on request from Tilman ?
9. Did Koos get any awards ?
10. Any stupid jokes about his name ?
11. Does anyone take Koos for real ?
12. What can I do against him ?
13. What past lives does Koos have or assign ?
14. Which living celebrities does Koos claim to have communicated
with telepathically ?

Latest Additions:
14.6.1997 Past life of Tilman

1. Who or What is Koos ?

Koos Nolst Trenité is a former dutch scientologist living in Germany. He
surfaced on the internet in 1994 and called himself "Ron's inspector";
now he calls himself only "Ambassador for Mankind". His partner is Jutta
Joos, who was the "twin" (= mutual mind control partner) of Jon Atack (a
writer and former scientologist from the UK) on the "Hubbard Standard
Dianetics Course" in 1976. He has two children, Freya and Noel, who were
"almost fifteen and sixteen years old" in October 1996. Jutta and Freya
are participants in his bizarre activities, Noel is his webmaster
(http://www.trenite.de/, http://ArtOrg.com, http://Art-Org.com). Koos
has a brother, Gijs, whose wife is Bregtje. It is not known which effect
Koos' delusions have on his family, especially the children. I fear the
worst.

According to ban...@mail.hh.provi.de ("Freimann Boddhisatwa"), Koos was
a member of scientology's "Guardian Office" (the PR & dirty tricks
department, has now been renamed to "Office of Special Affairs"), and
his job was to "handle" artists.

He believes in past lives (see part 13). He also believes that Damien
Miscavige (the current leader of scientology) killed him several times
in past lives, similar to the allegation that "Arthur Dent" had killed
"Agrajag" in *all* his past lives, explained in chapter 18 of the third
book of "The hitch hiker's guide to the galaxy": "Life, the universe and
everything".

He believes that scientology was a scam created by L. Ron Hubbard,
Damien Miscavige and Jon Atack some 14 million years ago, will dreadful
intentions. At the same time he believes that scientology is a
world-saving technology which of course only he fully understands.

Altough some people have speculated that he is an AI software started as
a university prank, the current consensus is that he is a carbon-based
humanoid like all of us.

His snail-mail address, publicly available from whois.nic.de and also
posted by him in a different form (no street address, only "Trenite
House") is:

Koos Nolst Trenite
Herbstwiesen 10
D-91090 Gaiganz
Germany
Phone: +49 9199 1562

2. What does Koos do on alt.religion.scientology,
alt.clearing.technology, and other newsgroups?

He "channels" (communicates telepathically) the dead L. Ron Hubbard (the
founder of scientology) and other dead and living people, and posts
rants on a regular basis.

Koos claims Hubbard is in a nearby galaxy (closest is about 200,000
light years) and is not forthcoming on how his communication system
can warp time and space.

He even charges for these services, and claims that scientology now owes
him over three million dollars for his services, at $1400 per hour. He
considers his posts "shareware" asks to be paid $1 per post you like.

3. Is Koos nuts ?

Yes. One might express it more scientifically. A person studying
psychology told me that it is easy to diagnose him - he's a
schizophrenic. A person not studying psychology said instead: "Tilman,
this is libel - he is certainly delusional."

4. Should I read his posts ?

Yes and no. They almost never have any informational value. They might
have a humor value, for example when he audits the dead, or audits
Michael Jackson. It is also interesting because it helps understand the
parodies that come up from time to time. It also serves as a warning
what you can turn into as a result of being a scientologist. His posts
are also of value for the mental medical profession - Koos is often
analyzing himself.

5. Any victims of Koos ?

Jon Atack said that he, Maggie Butler and Glen Rossiter were defrauded
by Koos in connection with his art business. Koos still owes 300 pounds
to Jon Atack for paintings he took and destroyed in 1980. Koos called
scientology victim Lavenda van Schaick a "whore". This is especially
nasty and below the belt because Lavenda's sister was raped (Source:
Steve Fishman - he claims this was done by three scientologists), and
because Lavenda was libelled as "promiscuous" by scientology at the time
she litigated against them.

[Ironically, it later came out that the person posting as
Lav...@aol.com was *not* the real Lavenda but most probably Steve
Fishman himself, in an attempt to enhance his credibility. Nevertheless
the (hopefully) real Lavenda refused to sign an affidavit retracting
what the fake one said, because some of it was true. Also, at that time
Koos didn't know that the Lavenda was a phony]

ban...@mail.hh.provi.de ("Freimann Boddhisatwa") believes that in at
least two cases, the activities of Koos (after people refused an
"amnesty") resulted in suicide: Henry Batchkowski drank himself to
death, and Micheal Rochel hit a tree with 170 km/h.

6. Why is he writing in this weird format ?

He once claimed it is poetry. Later he denied having said that. Later
again he explained that he writes this way because of a database
software on the Sinclair QL he used long ago that had also a programming
language.

7. Why was he kicked out of scientology ?

He was too loony even for them. He "enturbulated" fellow scientologists.
He was expelled in 1979 and declared in 1990. He was reportedly a member
of the notorious Guardian's Office, which even Miscavige has called a
'criminal' organization.

When I said to (the hopefully real) Lavenda Van Schaick that "he was too
weird even for them", she laughed loudly and said that this was the best
of the day.

8. What documents are available on request from Tilman ?

In the directory http://www.snafu.de/~tilman/cos_fun/koos/

KOOSDCL.TXT SP declare of Koos by scientology
ATACK3.TXT Answer by Jon Atack to some of Koos' accusations
TILMAN1.TXT "SP declare" of Tilman by Koos
TILMAN2.TXT Tilman declared as a "criminal". Includes the
non-enturbulation order and the expulsion of Koos
TILMAN6.TXT Telepathic sec-check of Tilman!
JOKE09.TXT by "Stark": SP Declare of Evil Psychotic Elmer Fudd
JOKE19.TXT by "Stark": The Koos song and the declare of Fluffy
the dog
LAVENDA.TXT The usenet exchange between Lavenda and Koos
INSTITU.TXT Koos "golden gate" text - unintentionally funny
LEGO.TXT by Dave Bird: parody on Koos' "golden gate" text
DUKE.TXT by Bozzie: parody-post-mortem-auditing
of Judge Swearinger's dog "Duke"
RII3.TXT RII-00003 'Definition of a Koosnet-Psychotic' (parody!)
KOOKS.TXT RI-19Ri Kooks and Ethics, a parody by William Mullin

See also
http://www.demon.net/castle/x/clam/people/koos.html
http://www.gate.net/~shipbrk/Co$/koos/

9. Did Koos get any awards ?

Yes, he got the "Usenet Kook of the Month award" in February 1995.

10. Any stupid jokes about his name ?

Yes, you could call him "Tret-Niete" which is german and means something
like "a sucker you can walk on". But you should do this only if you have
no more arguments, or if you want some cheap fun.

English names:

Koos Nuts Turnip (by Dave Bird - see his Koos parody page
http://www.demon.net/castle/x/clam/people/koos.html)
Kool Moist Termite (by cut...@rlabs.com)
Kooks Nutz Trilobite
(used by fti...@goodnet.com and ko...@bozzie.demon.co.uk)
Kocks Nuts Testicle (also Felix Tilley)
Jutta Nutz Troglodyte (also Felix Tilley)
Kool Moe Trenchcoat (Scott McClare)
Kook Not Telepathic (koos.t...@mailmasher.com)
Embarrassing for Mankind (go...@stack.nl (Steven de Brouwer))
Voll-Holz Tretmine (by Hans-Joerg Voegel
<voe...@lkn.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>^)
Triny "Koos-Koos" Nulltee (by Dennis Erlich)

I use the pen name "Karl Quarx Tretniete" when I respond to him, and
this is my "family":

Julia Quarx Tretniete, 36C artist
Norbert Quarx Tretniete, wetmaster
Frieda Quarx Tretniete, CMO girl
wet sites:
http://Quarx-Ork.com
http://QuarxOrk.com

11. Does anyone take Koos for real ?

Yes. These people do, up to a certain level:

Vince Johnson <vjoh...@psyber.com>
C. B. Willis <cbwi...@netcom.com>
Steve Fishman <xe...@ix.netcom.com>
Keith A. Cochran <ja...@netcom.com> (added on *his* request)
ro...@aol.com (signed with "Ross" and "Ross Wilson")
T.-and-...@worldnet.att.net ("enjoys Koos, but not Tilman")
bla...@ix.netcom.com (was allowed to visit Koos at home !)

12. What can I do against him ?

Use a local killfile to filter out his posts. An application to include
Koos in the usenet global killfile is currently processed at InterNIC.
When he will be included, readers without killfiles can also filter him
out.

13. What past lives does Koos have or assign ?

(The file numbers referenced are in this directory:
ftp://thetics.europa.com/outgoing/adams/RI/ )

- Koos was Plato (ri-029Ri, ri-80RBi)
- Koos was Joan of Arc, while LRH was the King of France (ri-464i)
- Koos was Mozart (ri-178i)
- Koos was Leonardo da Vinci (ri-551i)
- Koos was Solomon (ri-80RBi)
- Richard Reiss was Metternich (an important guy in past Austria)
(ri-559i, ri-555i)
- Miscavige was Napoleon (ri-9Ri, ri-557i)
- Jutta was "Marie Louise of Austria" who married Napoleon
(ri-559i, ri-555i)
- Jutta was Vincent van Gogh (ri-555i)
- Jutta was Benjamin Franklin (ri-647i)
- Barbara "Babsi" Weber was "Josephine de Beauharnais" (ri-92i)
(Napoleon's wife / lover)
- John Travolta was part of Ron's "Serenity group"
14,000,000 years ago (ri-499i)
- David Miscavige did something very baaad 97,000,000,000 years ago,
for 2,000,000,000 years. (ri-40i - ri-44i)
- Mo Budlong was Varanamapura (3462 BC, India),
Savonarola (hanged 1498), and Hitler (ri-033rbi)
[Koos is wrong here: Savonarola was *burned*]
- Koos was Canaris in WW2 (ri-033rbi)
[hanged with piano wire by the nazis]
- Hamish Hamilton was Himmler (ri-033rbi)
- Caspar de Rijk of AOSHEU was nazi Judge Roland Freisler (ri-270i)
- Kurt Weiland was "Bishop Coloredo of Salzburg", another figure
from the Mozart movie. He was also a "french bishop" who helped
kill Joan of Arc (ri-626i )
- Wiebke Hannsen was Eva Braun (ri-270j)
- Leopold Mozart (the father of Wolgang) was Koos' dad (ri-854i)
- Tilman Hausherr was a doctor who killed Koos in the year 300,
following orders of "a fat guy" (ri-883i)

14. Which living celebrities does Koos claim to have communicated with
telepathically ?

- Norbert Blüm (german labor minister) (ri-89i)
- Diana Ross (ri-576i, ri-581i)
- John Travolta (ri-363i, ri-449i)
- Michael Jackson (ri-222i, ri-413ri, ri-574i)
- Jane Fonda (ri-587i)
- Helmut Kohl (german chancellor) (ri-593i, ri-793i)
- Boris Jelzin (ri-667i, ri-690i)

Koos Nolst Trenite

Jul 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/5/97
RI-883I.ASC

Super-User

Jul 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/8/97

In alt.clearing.technology Karl Quarx Tretniete <til...@xenu.com> wrote:

> The Koos FAQ - a search for answers on the "Koos Nolst Trenite" entity

> 13. What past lives does Koos have or assign ?

Note that Koos holds that he was (for example) Plato,
but does not say that Plato was exclusively him. Hence
his experience is not improbable.

By saying that none of Koos's (bizarre) experiences is at all
feasable is certainly a limiting opinion. At the very most one can
say that Koos is not benefitting from his experiences -- there
cannot be certainty that it is delusional.

I also find it contradictory to think that Koos's postings should
be flamed or filtered. A newsgroup of this nature should be free.

Think of it this way: by what argument precisely is Koos "wrong",
"a liar", "delusional". He cannot be said to be these purely
because his postings are far-fetched, or because of things
he may have done in the past.

People seem to be making assumptions/misinterpretations with
regard to who or what Koos is auditing. Could Koos elaborate for
us on this matter?

-paul

Koos Nolst Trenite

Jul 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/9/97

Karl Quarx Tretniete is the past life identity of my dear friend
Tilman Hausherr.

He likes to use it for some reason, and I let him.

Tilman Hausherr has no intention nor desire to write a Koos-FAQ,
but he calls it so, in order to get some attention.

So we give Tilman some attention and he is happy again.

His 'Koos FAQ' is mainly (and very) telling about its originator,
Tilman Hausherr, and I would not like to take this honor away from
him.

If you would like me to answer your questions, I would therefore
suggest another thread.

Koos