Peter Tan Sleeps with daughter

Pepper

Dec 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/3/96

Peter Tan, senior pastor of Tabernacle Of Glory, has been suspended
for 2 years for:

1. Commiting adultery/incest. He had been sleeping with his adopted
daughter for 3 years since 1993/4.

2. Manipulating church funds.

A special council consisting of pastors, elders and leaders have been
set up to investigate further and to manage the "pastorless" church of
TOG.
Among other things that they have uncovered:

- Peter Tan has been practicing Silva Mind Control.
- He tried to make his wife divorce him so as to make himself look
innocent.
- He tried to brainwash his wife to commit suicide.
- He had intention of marrying his adopted daughter.
- When confronted, he replied, "It was not my fault. She seduced me."
maintaning his innocence.
- He used church funds to buy lots of property including an island
off Langkawi.

As a result:
- Peter Tan has been suspended from all minitrial duties effective
24/11/96.
- Churches (local and overseas) have been informed of his sins.

I may be wrong on some of the details. Please correct.

Message has been deleted

shalo...@gmail.com

May 14, 2013, 8:23:53 PM5/14/13
On Sunday, April 14, 2013 10:19:58 PM UTC+8, harry...@gmail.com wrote:
> Pastor Peter is truly a man of God who dedicates his life for the Kingdom's work.
>
> His messages are full of God's anointing, love and he is a true blessing on the body of Christ.
>
> Please do not post such untrue and defamatory remarks of God's anointed servant, that causes the Holy Spirit to grieve .
>
> God bless!
***********************
Harry all that mentioned about Peter Tan is true. in fact He had grieved the Holy Spirit by his disobedience and hurt the church and the girl. His financial scandal had placed the church in huge debt. So it is all true.

It is just that you are unaware. Just be careful and don't be bought in his appearance. He has the ability to deceive and place a wool over your eyes.

You should read these books that talk about how the other leaders had to pray and get the church recovered. Peter Tan had destroyed his own church and his own people that trusted him.

The books are written by Pastor Paul Ang and his wife Pastor Christina Ang:

Prophetic Encounter
Charisma
Destined for greatness

Peter Tan had indeed had an affair with his adopted daughter who had carried his surname. This affair lasted for 3 years before it was exposed. His sin led to the decline and finally removal of anointing in the church. The people could sense something was wrong.

Paul Ang had approached him personally to inquire what is wrong. Being discerning, and being impressed by the Holy Spirit, he asked Peter if he had an issue with his wife. He also asked if it was concerning his adopted daughter. Peter Tan denied and just told him to pray.

Honestly, this man Peter Tan was so unrepented. The girl realized her mistake. She repented and had to expose his wrong. She had been in fasting and prayer with true repentance and God blessed her.

Peter Tan on the other hand said sorry when caught red handed but was not submissive to restoration or sabbatical suggested by the leadership. He created a big mess and threw havoc on the church.

The leaders and the people prayed under the instruction of Pastor Christina Ang and Pastor Paul Ang. The Lord delivered the church from legal suits caused by huge debts of Peter Tan. Peter Tan taught the people to tithe to him so he was rich but the church was in red from the beginning.

It was God who restored the church and gave her a new name through the leadership of Pastor Paul Ang. It was God who helped the church to clear of all the debts caused by Peter tan's foolishness. It was with the wisdom of God that a premises was bought by cash with surplus. After his work was accomplished, pastor Paul knew his time was over, and he gave 7 months of resignation and handed the church to the other leaders.

God is using Pastor Paul and Pastor Christina greatly as a reward for their obedience. Currently they are based in SIBKL.

So Harry...please don't be deceived. Ask God to open your eyes so you wont be hurt if Peter is still unrepented. I hope he has repented.

God bless you

rut...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2013, 3:16:32 AM9/12/13
He has recently started Cathedral of Glory in Singapore... wonder has anybody attended?

snoo...@hotmail.com

Nov 28, 2013, 10:41:04 PM11/28/13

To the author of this message.

Do you Know Pastor Peter personally?
Have you confronted him about these things?
Where is your alleged proof of this accusations that your are promoting?
Did you read what was said at the board meeting when Pastor Peter left TOG?

If you have not taken the issue to the person but then go about spreading rumors you are unsure of, do you think you are doing what the Jesus says we should do? Read Matthew 18:15-17

"If your brother or sister sins,c go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over. But if they will not listen, take one or two others along, so that ‘every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses. If they still refuse to listen, tell it to the church;"

So IF you have not done any of this remain silent lest you also fall and receive judgment from the lord.

Message has been deleted

squeez...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2013, 8:03:01 AM12/1/13
hey...stop asking others if they know "Pastor" Peter Tan.

Do you know "Pastor" Peter Tan?

If you do, please highlight to us why he had personal and financial issues in 1996.

squeez...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2013, 8:06:41 AM12/1/13
By the way, if he is such a man of God, then why would someone wants to make up untrue stories to tarnish his name? A true man of God surely has alot praises from people rather than untrue words.

Do you really know "Pastor" Peter Tan?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

fmnc...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2014, 9:12:30 AM1/30/14
On Sunday, January 5, 2014 3:56:09 PM UTC+8, asine...@gmail.com wrote:
> Shame to you who call yourself a Christian. Where are the stones that you kill with,if not these accusations? Up to you, God ought to ask you permission if can restore a person totally? You who kill people hope to ever be worthy for God again, you who want to remain stuck in accusing,whiledefiling one's right to self esteem, shame to you!
>
> You can not lift up our hearts as Pastor Peter Tan,which I am sure struggling to survive on the same planet with enemies like you, and be sure we are aware about his failure, but also about his humbleness and tears. But you? You are in a continuous sin by keeping this post. In the Old Covenant you shouldbe askedfor witnesses, but in the New you are asked to not gosip and kill your brother.But you like to do that, despite that it is not you who has to judge,but the entire church.Once that a man was punished and condamned, the reabilitation takes place,and needs time. I will report your posts to Google. Pastor Peter Tan blessedme from 5 years ago. He needs love and encouragement. He may be weakin that area,but is not a traitor as you. For when you betrayed your church people by exposing them to the world whichis not worthyfor many of them,you hurt Lord Jesus..
>
> You're a traitor. I will report your posts or I will always deny your lies until you' ll delete.

Dear Asine,

The story about Peter Tan having an affair with his adopted daughter is true. As much as you don't want to believe it but it is true. Anyway it happened a long time ago and i believe Peter Tan had repented and his spiritual life was restored back. Why do you think Peter Tan migrated to Australia, it is because of this issue. He wanted to forget this dark episode in his life. For your info Peter Tan had been to our church numerous time and he told us about his days in the wilderness. I believe the wilderness he meant here was his affair with his adopted daughter and the consequence that followed.
Message has been deleted

kpar...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2014, 7:08:48 PM3/11/14
As hard and devastating as it may sound to you beloved, please ask Peter Tan to tell you the truth.
He did abuse his young adopted daughter ( a pretty indian girl) - it would be sexual abuse as the girl was under his care and he misused his power and authority.
I knew his family.
I didn't want to say anything initially however I can see you sound really genuine and seem to believe what you are saying - in not believing that he had such a dark past.
While he could have repented, and I do not doubt God's grace and mercy, I still wouldn't completely trust him. Forgiveness has got nothing to do with trust.
For eg, I will not trust a paedophile with my child, even if I forgive him as God commands us to do, however we are asked to be wise. And it'll be folly to place my child with the perpetrator again, though he may have repented. Forgiveness and trust do not have to go together when a great wrong has been done.
So please beloved, be wary. Don't be deceived. And in regard to Peter's current visions, check them with scriptures, as the bereans did in the book of Acts 17:11.
Regards,

annet...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2014, 6:20:00 PM3/30/14
On Sunday, December 1, 2013 8:06:41 AM UTC-5, squeez...@gmail.com wrote:
> By the way, if he is such a man of God, then why would someone wants to make up untrue stories to tarnish his name? A true man of God surely has alot praises from people rather than untrue words.
>

> Do you really know "Pastor" Peter Tan?

Are you serious, dude? Do you even know scripture? Look at the things that evil men have done and said against God's people - both in the Old Testament and the New Testament - and His Christ, even though they lived upright lives. I don't know Peter Tan, so I'm not responding to any of the comments about him. But I just have to call you out on the nonsense you've put forward as an argument that people won't "make up untrue stories" to tarnish someone's name because he is a "true man of God". Rubbish! How then is that the enemy is referred to as "the accuser of the brethren"?
Message has been deleted

eto...@hotmail.com

Apr 6, 2014, 2:56:01 PM4/6/14
I for one, certainly don't want to throw any stones or sit in judgement of anyone, as all of us have a past. I too, have a past. I too, if God, gave me grace to live many more years, I too, may have more sins, than what I have now.
But, yes, if some of us have had a "colorful/colourful" past, and, if some of us, choose, to live a life that is open to members of the public...then, Yes, certainly, there has to be an openness, an accountability and a sense of transparency. Yes, we all need to face up to our Goliaths.

Yes, I too, do know, Pastor Tan. Let me clarify. I knew him. I know his wife. And this young lady. I even know her name, but will not divulge it. Yes, she is/was his adopted daughter. She is not Chinese. She used to be the main worship leader.
I knew Pastor Peter Tan, (his wife and biological children) Pastor Paul Ang and his beautiful wife, Pastor Christina Ang. (Who were left to deal with the wreckage.)
I attended the TOG, Tabernacle of Glory, where/when the "breakdown" ( to use a polite term) took place. I used to attend weekly, attend the over night prayer and fast session for many years. We were some of the ones, who supported him financially, and even gave him gorgeous gifts...one thing abt him, he would never ever look at us, with open eyes, he always looked at us, with a glaze or like he wasn't really looking at us. That bothered me a lot...hindsight, I don't know, if I had an intuition that something was not right, or maybe, to give him, the benefit of the doubt, maybe Pastor Peter was too deep in the spirit to even acknowledge us humans.
But yes, like the other commentator shared....yes, Pastor Peter in his anointed times, could preach the Word like no other. He truly had the anointing.we literally had hours of teaching and never even felt tired sitting and listening. Those were the days. And yes, he left TOG after that Breakdown. I hv friends in Australia, who
know and saw him there. Initially I don't know if he left for NZ....
So, yes, all what is discussed here is the truth. The incident with the young lady is the truth. It is/was his adopted daughter. She was the worship leader. I pity her and sometimes, wonder what became of her.....but there is no need for the rest of you, to beat your chest in self-righteous anger and try to defend him, and confront some of us, when most of you, ARE the ones who really don't know Pastor Peter Tan.

adeyink...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2014, 12:52:21 PM6/13/14
Shalo Just pray and ask God to help us all(every man needs God's help)even YOU..if God were to expose our hearts to the world people would run away, its not for us to start the game of naming, blaming...Jesus asked Pharisee's to cast the first stone he that is with out sin.. apparently we just enjoy accusing..i don't know if its true or not..i'm only interested in the NOW..who made us judges over another man's servant.
Message has been deleted

marina...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2014, 10:35:22 AM7/27/14
Dr Tan is the most anointed servant of God that i know these days. We as a civilization need to preserve this man of God for the Glory of God. He is probably the number one target of Satan for a very long time already. Until we know exactly what goes on in the spiritual world, our carnal nature will only lead us more troubles in this day and age. I can relate to what this man has been thru and i am almost certain that his position in heaven is already secured by God. It is our choice as a body of Christ to treat him as a blessing or as a curse. Be blessed...<><
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

davepr...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2014, 8:23:47 PM9/26/14
May I know what happened in 2010? Was there another incident?

danny.mas...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2014, 10:08:04 AM10/14/14
And if there was another incident, what are you going to do about that? If even Jesus Himself (The judge) refused to condemn a woman caught in the act HOW DARE YOU?

danny.mas...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2014, 10:08:04 AM10/14/14

Prophet Ben

Nov 7, 2014, 9:37:32 AM11/7/14
Rom 12:14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse them. Jas 3:7-9 For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and sea creature, can be tamed and has been tamed by mankind, but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison. With it we bless our Lord and Father, and with it we curse people who are made in the likeness of God. Luke 6:27-28 But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you.

You CANNOT curse other people. That's witchcraft. When someone curses a fellow human the way you did, the curse returns to you and your own family. G-d will never approve your curses because is against the WORD of GOD (Christ).

You better repent and ask the Lord for forgiveness.

On Tuesday, November 4, 2014 3:32:45 AM UTC-5, wku...@gmail.com wrote:
> everyone who have said evil about The man of God. Let me proclaim this against u: u shall die at young age. in 2015 blood will flow from your families. I dnt kno Pastor Peter and am far from yo countries but I am vomited by The CONSUMING FIRE to mek it clear to u that if a minister of the gospel is alleged to have done sumthig or has done it, its not yo duty to TOUCH him. 'TOUCH NOT THE ANNOINTED' is a popular verse ,,imagine David the annointed of his time who knew above all people that Saul had been rejected by God, he knew that an evil spirit is constantly possesing Saul, he knew that the Holy Spirit had left Soul and an evil spirit had come. what did he proclaim in public about Saul, 'Touch not the annointed'. still calling Saul an annointed after all this secret knowledge about him. i have not much word with u but if u want to repent away from the calamity, write in my inbox

dinoalfr...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2014, 10:26:09 PM11/22/14
I don't know if you are still alive or not. If you are then please remove this post ..JUDGE. You men to tell me that the lord gave you permission to put this up. If so then leave it, if not then I see your spiritual man has not grown at all, and that is so sad after 18years you are still void of understanding.......
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

jane...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2015, 3:04:31 AM1/10/15
Any one know about Peter Tan now called Johann Melchizedek Peter? His autobiography Road to Glory is full of unbiblical teachings.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

asine...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2015, 9:40:09 AM1/18/15

Dear Jane,if you are looking to a post from 18 years ago, you can have an idea about how deep the evil heart of Christians can be. How can a believer destroy someone's image with a failure which happened long long ago? I remember my own problems from last year, and from 4 years ago which are absolutely a shame for me, but the Lord never shared them with others. I honor Him because my shame about myself is enough. I have repented,really, and this happening every day to some of us, at a certain extend. I have seen the sin in the lives of believers, and I am the first to regret that they fallen. I think hurts more the cold hearts and greediness, the controlling attitude of many leaders, or the hypocrisy. I am sorry that we are not all separated from the world unto God, and that He is still in sorrow about us. That is why, when I compare the heart of pastor Peter Tan which I follow for many years now, with 95% of leaders and pastors I met in 19 years since I was born again, believe me: I feel a compassion without end an a deep love for Peter Tan: God forgave him, restored him, but people want to destroy him. Why? He payed for his sin. He left his home land, his country. He stayed away from ministry for many years. He was alone completely, and also he had to work with his hands and intelligence to provide for his life. He became a suffering preacher, whose heart is so broken, and the Lord still could found this man worthy to minister to people again, rather than the self sufficient leaders. You can listen and see him, maybe the Lord will encourage you to believe in restoration repentance and to not condemn other more than we should. The punishment in church has to come to an end: apostle Paul was weeping for the Corinthian brother which was punished. He asked them:receive him back! After 18 years, Peter Tan has not yet been received back in the heart of the man who posted this story. I totally disagree that we as church are called to expose people's sin on internet. Is the worst place to talk about someone's faults. Watch here:http://vimeo.com/7061431 then look the last 5 years:https://vimeo.com/6001032. Is an awesome loving and special man for the Lord, with an unique heart because is so humble. But he needs to be looked at with pure eyes. We are not to condemn him. That church did that 18 years ago, and is finished .He has the right to fully live his life without posts like this. I really consider him a special person among all the Christian leaders: has a blessed heart and unique way of receiving the Lord's revelations about the Bible.

Message has been deleted

asine...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2015, 2:19:57 AM1/20/15

I want to point one more thing:
Peter Tan would never expose someones failure, he is such a caring and loving person. Despite some of his teachings which I do not take from myself, I found nowhere else such a loving and profound relationship as he has with the Lord and he can impart in our lives. I'd like him to have been without blame, but I am sorry he had failed one time or two times, and I wondered: why? there has to be problems inside which were not solved. I also look at myself, not others ad judge myself not others. He has a wonderful "flavor" as teacher, that I found nowhere else. Listen at least one of his series, like Malachi for example. His teachings where always free of charge on his website: Panorama of the Bible:http://johannministries.com/site/messages/pre2009-messages.html
If the sin can produce something "good" in us, who fail worst than others (as Mary Magdalene), is a deeper humbleness and brokeness, after repentance(genuine repentance). That's the important thing:yes we fail, but who is the one to be lifted up again by God? And to be again blessed and able to serve Him with more zeal and love, and greatfulness?

asine...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2015, 2:58:13 AM1/20/15

eedi...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2015, 7:08:10 AM3/10/15
Genuine men of God also get negative criticism, they also have people say nasty things about them. I don't think the debate about whether he is genuine or not should be ours to take up. God created us all and He is a just God so let God deal with His own.

hana...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2015, 3:08:37 AM3/19/15
On Saturday, January 10, 2015 at 4:04:31 PM UTC+8, jane...@gmail.com wrote:
> Any one know about Peter Tan now called Johann Melchizedek Peter? His autobiography Road to Glory is full of unbiblical teachings.

pls be specific

eagl...@gmail.com

May 1, 2015, 10:13:52 AM5/1/15
I regret greatly a few times in 2007 I spoke against Ps Peter Tan. He had his weaknesses which the Lord would deal with Himself. It s not our business to judge the anointed of God.
Afterall he was only very young man at that time
Speak healing, grace and forgiveness to each other. Let the Lord do the rest. But I think you must have been greatly hurt yourself. I pray for healing over you brother.
Bless you!

eagl...@gmail.com

May 1, 2015, 8:12:34 PM5/1/15
Compared with the majority of Chinese ministers all over the world who are oppressive, randy,greedy,gluttonous,expedient,callous,deceiving and constantly capitalising on the ignorance, fear, jingoism and self-gratifying egocentricity of the sheep, here is one that is already far better than the subpar norm. We need to see what kind of culture we are born into. The Chinese culture doesn't have love, mercy, knowledge,justice,truth or anything Godly needing pursuing. The people are mean, selfish, cruel, proud and vindictive. The Chinese culture is a humanistic cursed culture that is intolerant to anything good and godly.
Here is a brother we need to help and lovingly restore rather than taking him to a gentile court on a daily basis.
The Chinese love to squander on their sumptuous meals and luxury when they can afford. Just a little on God's kingdom, they would throw stones, yell, back and front bite, you name it. The number one thing needs urgently got straightened out is the idiotic culture giving rise to so many cruel, selfish leaders and not this one who has tried at least to be good. Those who go by the horrible culture are the real ones who need sorting out. We have warned everyone we know not to go to any churches led by Chinese ministers. This one is already an exception. He might have heard wrongly from the Holy Spirit but he has many desirable traits. At least he tries to follow God while the majority of the Chinese ministers are out there to rob Christians who are equally wicked. We are talking about the norm here and not about exception. Why don't people spend their time more wisely?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

marthinlut...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2016, 5:59:47 PM2/22/16
Pastor Peter Tan is a true Man of God,God is using to Bless most of Us.Pls. Don't Judge him by his past for he doesn't live there..!!!

patu...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2016, 3:42:51 AM4/3/16
On Tuesday, 3 December 1996 19:00:00 UTC+11, Pepper wrote:
> Peter Tan, senior pastor of Tabernacle Of Glory, has been suspended
> for 2 years for:
>
> 1. Commiting adultery/incest. He had been sleeping with his adopted
> daughter for 3 years since 1993/4.
>
> 2. Manipulating church funds.
>
> A special council consisting of pastors, elders and leaders have been
> set up to investigate further and to manage the "pastorless" church of
> TOG.
> Among other things that they have uncovered:
>
> - Peter Tan has been practicing Silva Mind Control.
> - He tried to make his wife divorce him so as to make himself look
> innocent.
> - He tried to brainwash his wife to commit suicide.
> - He had intention of marrying his adopted daughter.
> - When confronted, he replied, "It was not my fault. She seduced me."
> maintaning his innocence.
> - He used church funds to buy lots of property including an island
> off Langkawi.
>
> As a result:
> - Peter Tan has been suspended from all minitrial duties effective
> 24/11/96.
> - Churches (local and overseas) have been informed of his sins.
>
> I may be wrong on some of the details. Please correct.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

patienc...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2016, 7:43:01 PM6/19/16
To hell with wat u fink about him...if they count d amount of illegal sex, list in d heart, adulterers nd masturbation som of u accusung him here hav practiced...dis page wunt be enof...so shut up.....nd face ur dealing with God...every believer has a customised dealing with God..so speak with sense nd stop sending details dat do not edify nd administer grace...keep it to urselves or meet him personally nd confront him....

patienc...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2016, 7:43:03 PM6/19/16

patienc...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2016, 7:43:20 PM6/19/16

vwy....@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2016, 2:18:45 AM6/20/16
On Monday, May 2, 2016 at 10:33:19 AM UTC+8, patric...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, January 10, 2015 at 7:04:31 PM UTC+11, jane...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Any one know about Peter Tan now called Johann Melchizedek Peter? His autobiography Road to Glory is full of unbiblical teachings.
>
> Hi Jane
> Yes I do know the guy he is the Pastor of Sydney Church speaking to his members he is now in hiding in Singapore using the support of his legion of friends that support him in his adultery as for the new unbiblical teaching he has to marry a young girl to redeem the fallen world from sex which Adam failed also has Prophesied that his wife has to die in 2016 to make way for his ( fantasies) The Sydney church confronted him on the basis of Mathew 18 but the guy is unrepentant and has released more UnGodly Revelations cursing, the Church in Sydney is no more but waiting for him to come back to settle the issue and give an explanation we have enough of written evidence from him to the girl concerned and these documents will surface soon to all concerned to make their own mind.
> He has to repent genuinely or face the consequence of his Lust.
>
> Regards
>
> Patric

Hi,
What is the latest now of pastor? I've friends who are 'trapped' in his teachings...

patric...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2016, 10:08:32 PM7/12/16

lazar....@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2017, 5:53:03 AM1/8/17
On Saturday, September 27, 2014 at 2:23:47 AM UTC+2, davepr...@gmail.com wrote:
> May I know what happened in 2010? Was there another incident?

haos

DB Cooper

Feb 25, 2017, 10:37:14 AM2/25/17
From: Colin Awolowo <colina...@gmail.com>
Date: 25 February 2017 at 15:11
Subject: Johann Melchizedek Peter (Peter Tan)
To: colina...@gmail.com

Cathedral of Glory’s pastor practising occult with the deceiving and demonic spirits to deceive his congregation & young ladies to be his “Soulmate” & bride

Johann Melchizedek Peter (JMP), previously known as Peter Tan has fallen yet again - for the 4th time (rumours suggest there is more).

I have great admiration for JMP’s immense knowledge of the Bible enabling him to deliver captivating sermons which have enriched me greatly. I have been a devout follower of his teaching since the early 1990s. However, in recent years, his teaching has shifted into areas of grave concerns. He claimed to be God's special "right-hand" chosen to redeem the fallen world from sex (which Adam failed). He communicates with celestial angels and focus heavily on heavenly visions, prophecies, extrabiblical teaching and frequent "special revelations from God". He would often speak about his grandeur fantasies of great signs and wonders coming. I wrote this with a heavy heart to warn other followers about the prevailing erroneous teaching and immorality of JMP. (Gal 1: 7-8 …there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ. But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.”

In 1996, JMP was caught having years of affair with his adopted daughter while pastoring Tabernacle of Glory, Malaysia. He left the church with MYR$3 million debt, 2 legal suits against the church and unpaid rental of 6 months @ MYR$28,000/month and went to Australia. (“Prophetic Encounter’ by Drs. Paul & Christina Ang, his previous associate Pastor, Pg 49-51).

Some 10 years later, he established Cathedral of Glory (COG) in Sydney and Singapore. With no true repentance, he pursued a relationship with a young Korean lady in 2010 who sought counselling from him. On Mother’s Day Sunday when his wife did not turn up to church to be with the mothers, the response JMP gave was that the strain of ministry was taking a toll on her and needed rest. It was later reported that earlier that day, his wife had confronted him on finding a receipt for “two” in a city hotel. JMP became angry and pushed and hit his wife. The large bruise mark on her upper left arm had been photographed and shown to the leaders.

The young Korean lady later confessed that JMP wanted her to be his future bride after his wife dies. He convinced her that his wife had not long to live and that he indeed saw a vision of her demise and he would be single again. The victim would take her wife’s place by his side. He established a secret liaison with her offering to “… give her ‘sex education’; that it was ok, since they were more than ‘Pastor-Sheep’ but are now ‘Friends’. And friends can keep secrets and talk openly about these things between themselves. When she objected, he used scripture to manipulate the girl causing her to believe that is was ok to be ‘lovers’ with him. He would shower her with at least $20,000 worth of gifts” – money from your offerings?

Extract from the 7 pages “confession” of the young Korean lady:

“The first time he kissed me, he made me close my eyes and said that he had a surprise for me which the Lord had shown him to prepare. He then kissed me and said God gave him permission to do this to bring our relationship to a friendship level from just mentoring. I was really struggling to see him as a friend, as I always thought of him as a pastor, spiritual father and mentor. He kissed me a couple times more later when we met and then later I began to push him away because I just felt so uncomfortable. ….. he kissed me on my breasts and vagina with my clothes on while I was in a lot of pain at the hotel after the surgery on the second night, he did that to me while he thought I was sleeping, he did that to me while I was awake as well and said to me that he was trying to give me pleasure to try and get my mind off the pain. He made it sound like he was doing me a favor (I was in a lot of agony), and he get on top of me making me feel his penis with our clothes on, telling me that it was important so that I don’t lose my desire for men. And later, I accepted. I didn’t want to lose this opportunity from God thinking that God would also bless him as he blessed me.“

Both COG Sydney and Singapore leaders stepped down and issued a Statement (see attachment 1 Pastors Statement on JMP). JMP managed to rebuild his church with the few remnants.

With no true repentance, between 2013-15, a wealthy church member offered JMP free use of an apartment, he was caught in a relationship with her Myanmar maid ‘SP’ who attended the household chore for him. The church member discovered JMP ‘love letter’ and expensive gifts to SP. As JMP claimed that SP is his soulmate, the church member decided to terminate SP’s services and requested JMP move out of the apartment. The church member has since left the church.

Extract from love letter of JMP to SP:

“…..Know that I will always take care of you, your family (father & mother) and all your sisters and brother and ensure you have all the money you need. “ - money from your offerings? (see attachment 2, email from JMP to SP)

With no true repentance, in 2016 he found yet another soulmate. His wife discovered on his mediation file, her own name (which was previously written there) crossed out, replaced with ‘SP’, which was again crossed out and replaced with ‘LA’ (his latest targeted young lady). Distressed, she confronted JMP. She noticed JMP had bought much gifts for this lady’s family. She felt it was not good for him to favor one family over the rest of the church. She revealed that she knew he wanted the daughter of this family. JMP denied it demanding proof for her accusations. His wife showed him the mediation file with the young lady’s name. JMP became angry and threw a stool across the room. Given his history of domestic VIOLENCE, his wife ran barefooted from the house in fear that the argument would escalate to something physical. She said that as she left the house, he CURSED her repeatedly.

The young lady pursued by JMP was distressed about the situation. She felt totally helpless and unable to confide with anyone else. Once the church became aware, certain members from the leadership questioned the young lady. She opened up about the pressure and unease she felt to be JMP’s soulmate particularly since the ‘Seven Thunder Prophet’ in the church has seen ‘visions’ of her with him. Being teachable and humble, she went along with the ‘visions’, even though she had no peace or confirmation from God for herself, despite her extended periods of fasting and praying for confirmation. JMP had emailed to the lady his desire to establish a relationship with explicit sexual content that encouraging her to ‘have sex’ in their imaginations. The nature of the emails was absolutely inappropriate for any man to send to a woman he is NOT married to. Especially a Pastor. Any ‘vision’ received by anyone MUST be measured against Bible scripture.

The young lady addressed JMP as ‘dad’ in their email correspondents. Doesn’t that sound familiar – his adopted daughter also addressed him as dad.

Extract from JMP’s email to his victim:

JMP wrote, “ … LA, we both need to unite ourselves sexually in our souls …I still have sexual energy flowing within my body and I need to direct it somewhere…God has now already considered you as my wife, my spouse, my lover, my soulmate, my sexual partner…It is how a penis is supposed to function in the presence of the Bride. I am aroused and partially erected as I write this, and whenever I think of you ….. I knew that my soulmate and I would be special – that we would become the glorified Adam and Eve as Christ and His Bride, the church. And that we would be the chosen male and female to redeem the sexual act of intercourse because we would be restored like Adam and Eve and have no sin nature or death in us.” (see attachment 3, email from JMP to LA)

COG Sydney leadership stepped down and the church was dissolved leaving 2 members. The leadership have written an official church statement regarding their resignation (see attachment 4 Sydney church statement). In public discourse JMP pronounced judgement of death and loss of salvation on them putting FEAR in the congregation. As the facts were not well known to the Church members, many continued to support him.

The COG USA Church has since closed. Aruel, its pastor who was appointed ‘Seven Thunder Prophet’ stated in his resignation letter that he is undergoing counselling from tested and proven Leaders/Ministers who HONOR BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES. Obviously, he realized that his ‘visions’ were COUNTERFEIT and FAKE contradicting the WORD of GOD.

Taking advantage of his followers’ vulnerability, JMP created positions of Seven Thunder Prophet, 4 Creatures, 12 Disciples, 24 Elders, 30 warriors etc, proclaiming special end-time spiritual positions for them. The followers are deceived into believing how privileged one is to be God’s CHOSEN, one fears one will fail the ‘TEST’ and lose one’s eternal destiny, obeying the self-proclaimed ‘Right Hand of God’ follows. One choose to close one’s eyes to his ADULTEROUS SIN, accepting it as part and parcel of his marriage breakdown. Matt 5:28 “But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”

JMP’s unbiblical teaching of him marrying a young girl to redeem the fallen world from sex (which Adam failed) and the prophecy of his wife’s death merely enables him to achieve his sexual fantasies and pleasure. His behavior is in the nature of a PERVERT preying upon one woman after another whilst deceiving you that he is the Adam without sin to deliver the world. 1 John 1:8 “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.”

I recalled that on 26th Sept 2016 during the Special Prayer meeting, JMP purported to break open the seal to heavenly scroll (query - is JMP the Lamb able to break the seal?). Aruel then read it out declaring amongst others that JMP is the Right Hand of God and the Personification of Christ. To personify Christ is to be the equivalent of Christ. Flowing from that, is the congregation to worship JMP? Further, to personify Christ he must be Christ like and have the personality of Christ. How can he who lives in adulterous sin be Christ like? Will a Right Hand of God live in adulterous sin? Due to his adulterous sin, he has opened door for the deceiving and demonic spirits to enter the church and create confusion in the flock leading to the closure of COG Sydney, COG USA and COG Miri.

Clear evidence is before us. You may choose to disbelieve. In the cyberage, you can easily access and verify the sources of information. I urge you brethren, the flock of JMP to turn from his FALSE teachings and evil practices. I have.

Revelation 13:9 “If anyone has an ear, let him hear.”

Yours in Christ

I have chosen to be anonymous as I have no desire to usurp any position in the church.

Note: Please help to circulate and do someone good if your friends are still in COG.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

eemm...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2017, 8:48:33 AM9/4/17
For the trials of a believer are many but God delivers them...i believe in my heart that all that pastor peter pan is going through is some sought of evil spirit trying to tarnish his name ...but please as a well devoted christian i think we shouldn't spread information around so other people will hear of it...And aside been the work of the devil,we all have weakness which sometimes for the flesh sake we depart and do thing things against the will of God ..David who was always inspired by the spirit sinned by sleeping with one of his soldiers wife..THIS CAN HAPPEN TO ANYONE..but remember "HE WHO THINKs HE STANDS SHOULD BE CAREFULL NOT TO FALL"Paul ones said to Timothy in
(1 Timothy 2)
I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

eemm...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2017, 9:03:10 AM9/4/17
Beloveth !! There are things in life as a person you can't control them..and those happening constitute about 90% while we are able to control the rest (10%)
1.can you prevent people from loving you? Neither can you prevent people from hating you

2.can you prevent from favouring you neither can you prevent men from tarnishing your name

There alot unsaid from from these two examples many things happen to us without our notice.....put in mind that all men cannot love you and not all will think of hating you...

It is not a news for people to say untrue stories about you...it happens to everyone of us

And if it is indeed that he did that let try to pray for him

A person with love wont use someones weakness to fight him but rather help him to overcome his weakness....Brother i say again "" not all love you and not all hate you"

kevinsch...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2018, 5:51:28 AM1/11/18
it actually says on his website he only committed adultery ONCE! WITH HIS FOSTER CHILD

lionbr...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2018, 9:00:11 AM1/27/18
Good Grief. From one incident to another. The poor victims along the way. Hope Ps Amy is ok - any news on how she is now? I have been a victim too of his past actions (first hand).

lybor...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2018, 4:34:19 AM3/20/18
Whatever people can say I don't mind this man peter tan helped me through his teaching about how to visualize in the spirit

1allvi...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2018, 1:39:01 AM7/2/18
Wow, there’s just too many loving yet first hand accounts here of outright sin. Warning people of someone’s sin after they became a believer much less a leader is NOT judgment or condemnation, it is righteousness to warn the sheep of one who is ‘out of control’ as these testimonies have revealed.

The scriptures are very clear as to what ‘lawlessness’ is and Jesus does not ‘know’ the lawless, also Paul refused to ‘know’ those who turned to lawlessness after turning to Christ. How then should anyone of us desire to know a man or his teachings who has turned and still is turning himself over to the Adversary in order to satisfy the lusts of the flesh? Even his teachings must be questioned for this one very important reason. Paul is clear when he says ‘he who is walking according to the Spirit cannot fulfill the lusts of the flesh.’ That is because the Spirit is Holy and it is impossible for the Spirit to sin. Since this man has been sinning and growing in the deceptions of sin we must ask by what spirit he has been led by? You can tell by the fruit. His behavior is his fruit. Wisdom is vindicated by her deeds. His deeds were not Wise and were not from the Holy One, which is why the fruit was unholy. The Holy Spirit does not produce unholy fruit. Yes men make mistakes but this is sin that many non believers don’t even participate in. This is not accidental unknowing sin. This is premeditated consistent selfish sin that he has been ‘practicing’ over the years which only proves that he is a slave to that sin, which means he is NOT free in Jesus Christ from sin yet. Without Freedom from the slavery of sin no one can ‘walk in the Holy Spirit.’ Additionally Jesus declares that He only pours out His Holy Spirit upon those who ‘keep My commandments,’ and that has not been the case here. I have prayed for this bondage to be cut from him but he will need to repent. I do not condemn him but neither can I follow him or those who have handed down his teachings. Be blessed in the Holy God and be led by Jesus and His Most Holy Spirit.

Green tea is good

Aug 13, 2018, 3:25:27 AM8/13/18
Thank you very much 1allvi...@gmail.com

I love Ps. Peter Tan (yes, i use his first name only) and Ps. Amy, but this has turned into a terrible and unbiblical situation because of his unrepentance. Because of his philandering, physical abuse and financial mismanagement, Ps. Amy is now legally separated from Ps. Peter http://cathedralofglory.com/docs/Reply%20to%20False%20Rumours%20and%20Fake%20News.pdf

He has also tried to defend himself by posting a fake rebuttal statement by "COG Leaders International" on 4 March 2017 (see above document). A proper statement would have listed the names of "COG Leaders International" which is missing in the rebuttal statement.

A number of the Twelve and their spouses had already left after the split with Prophet David Lim 3 years ago, and the old guard of church leaders in the USA, Canada, Singapore, Malaysia and Australia left before this rebuttal statement was issued.

Church leaders like Ps. Aruel Crow, Ps. George Hou, Eddy Anwar, Nataleaou Natasha, Louise Tan, Gloria Grace Chang, Dorcas Han, Ps. Joshua Chan, Sebastian & Annie Ng, etc. You can verify this by going to archive.org to compare the COG leadership pages for dates before and after 4 March '17. When I read the letter, I could see that this likely happened shortly after the documents posted by DB Cooper in this thread on 25 Feb '17.

Please help me to pray for Ps. Peter's heart to be softened and to come before GOD in holy fear and repentance. Also, please hold Ps. Amy and all the ex-church leaders and congregation members in prayer, that they will be comforted by the Holy Spirit and to remain steadfast in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Matthew 10:16 (KJV)
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Matthew 7:15-20 (KJV)
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

jdp...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2018, 4:16:35 AM11/13/18
How well do you know Peter Tan? Were you a member of his church? If yes since when and for how long?

Please identify yourself.

A lot of what you claim to know are malicious or just hearsay.

Yes there was adultery and he has dealt with it and has moved on.

joyce....@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2019, 11:02:08 AM2/3/19
I was from Pastor Peter Tan’s church.
It is so hurtful to read about him. Please stop this because it is sinful,
Let God deal with him.
I believe he still loves sis Amy very much.
Pastor Peter sinnagsjnst God. Only God can judge him. We are Christians we need to show love.
Support and love sister Amy as we should.
I believe they will continue to serve God we’ll.

donxa...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2019, 11:47:44 AM3/20/19
Honestly. I dont know what to believe. Everything seems very confusing to me. I am neither a follower nor do I worship at his church and I can not claim to know him personally or closely so it's hard to say. What I do know is that the man has an annointing to teach and when he teaches solely on the basis of the word he is phenomenal. But Those messages on Visions and the communication with celesistial beings and all these end time prophecies and all are were I feel something is questionable, but who knows?

I really hopes he just sticks with the messages aligned in the word and not all these extra biblical revelations that make it easy for one to be misled and deceived. I must confess his messages have been helpful for me and I'm really battling to think those messages were from the devil. it's really confusing

77br...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2019, 6:39:39 PM4/10/19
I knew Ps Peter for several years. He used to come to our Church to minister. The stories are very accurate. A good friend of mine was also in the Sydney church and was part of the process.
I did receive some good revelation from Ps Peter in his earlier years of teaching. So I appreciate that.
We stopped inviting him though, as we became aware of his issues, which seem ongoing. They are moral and financial, as already stated.
I don't hold anything against him and had many enjoyable (and powerful) times of ministry with him. But I certainly would not trust him.
I hope he can find his way to a Holy life. We all need that. Without Holiness we will not see the Lord.

donxa...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2019, 7:27:23 PM4/10/19
I see. I agree something is off about him. it's really sad as he does have an anointing to teach. Right now, there are new people in his singaporean church who either dont know about his past or dont care. He now claims he has been given the end time ministry and that he is the voice that cries at midnight. He has changed his name to Johann Melchizedek Peter. He claims he communes with different angels and has various celestial beings. He has dabbled into world prophecies, with his last major prophecy a spectacular fail when he claimed the Last US president*he meant during the 2016 Presidential) would be a democrat(someone by the name Martin O mailey) and that the US will be destroyed in 2027. He claims the UK will be destroyed in 2029. He still hasn't learnt his lessons he is still currently predicting Donald Trump wont win re-election. I could go on and on suffice it to say this dabbling into prophecies has really derailed him and it's another thing entirely. I find it hard to reconcile that with Christianity. He claims the rapture will take place in 2062 and he would be translated in September 2060.

I read extensively on his misdeeds, the last one being the Sydney woman he had as a soul mate in which he defends himself by claiming he didn't cross any physical lines(By this he means Sex) but had email communications that had to do with sex...so basically mental sex with someone so junior to you that for all intents and purposes is practically your daughter. This was also as it was revealed he had some secret meditation files where he was meditating on his wife's death and his new soulmate before the final dissolution of his marriage.

What a bundle of contradictions? I listened to his own rebuttal for both the failed US prophecies and His allegations I couldnt pick up any sensible rebuttal just some incoherent musings that dont make any sense.

Yet when this man preaches solely based on the word he does have the gift and his teachings are beneficial. I guess it's the gift and calling that God gives without repentance.

I really pity those that believe his prophecies that have failed time and time again hook line and sinker this is really bad but it is well who are my to judge him?

It's really sad for the body of christ. I wonder what makes an individual derail in his or her ministry.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Adam Willett

Jun 1, 2019, 11:26:37 AM6/1/19
Been following this conversation for a few years now. How do I reply to specific posts? If I press the arrow at the bottom of the post I wish to respond to it seems to create a fresh post without quoting anyone.

joyce....@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2019, 2:58:55 PM6/8/19
How is the girl/ daughter that he slept with now?

wiseo...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2019, 10:39:43 AM6/10/19
Through church connections made at the Tabernacle of Glory, Peter Tan's adopted daughter worked as a reporter in the Star. Many didn't want the TOG story to come out...so, ironically they made her a story-teller. She actually writes like a child but that's what church connections are for.

The same connections got her a job as a "creative director" in some top Singapore-based PR firms.

I wonder who was her backer...

wiseo...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2019, 10:45:33 AM6/10/19
Another issue I am curious about is her legal adopted status. Is she still Peter Tan's adopted daughter?

She was proudly using the Tan surname as her byline for Star reports. So, I really don't think she was the victim here. This could have been a mutual relationship.

What few people dare admit was that the girl was the immediate neighbour of Christina Phillipose (later Paul Ang's wife) at a Sentul slum when the alleged adoption took place.

wiseo...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2019, 10:56:20 AM6/10/19
Finally, I am not sure whether the girl was underaged when she engaged in sex with Peter Tan. If so, the entire church hierarchy and a string of evangelical-related businesses and particularly the Star connived to cover-up a case of underaged sex.

Honestly, I'd give Peter Tan some benefit of doubt. The sin was exposed by Amy Tan. Not the girl.

The Malaysian Special Branch was aware of this case (how I came to know of this) but didn't take action. Obviously, they need informants and church leaders they could "work with".

wiseo...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2019, 11:28:54 AM6/10/19
While I am familiar with many, many still-unreported church scandals in Malaysia, this one intrigues me the most. Maybe because it was a trailblazer for subsequent scandals involving pastors and their adopted daughters.

I am still unsure of a few details:

1) How did the adoption take place? Did Christina Phillipose (now Christina Ang) and Paul Ang encourage it? The girl's family and the Philliposes were immediate neighbours in adjoining wooden house in Sentul.

2) Were other church elders involved in encouraging this adoption?

3) How did Peter Tan propose and/or justify this adoption? Surely, it didn't occur overnight?

4) Who pressured/coaxed the girl's family to give her up to Tan's adoption? This could be easily answered by Paul and Christina Ang. But Nada.

5) How old was the girl when she was adopted? The original poster claimed that sexual activity began in 93-94.

"For nothing is hidden that will not become evident, nor anything secret that will not be known and come to light. (Luke 8:17)

There is a proliferation of false prophets and churches in Malaysia because a lot of depraved sins are swept under the carpet.

richar...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2019, 10:24:21 PM11/4/19
Pastor Paul Ang(Chinese) and Pastor Christina Ang (Indian) Both of you were helped by Pr Peter Tan when you both were nothing, and Pr Peter Tan blessed both of you with several thousands $$$$$$ for serving in TOG but when he needed your help, you both condemned and judged him. Both of you must be from the devils, Satan's gang, always ready to judge and condemn people. All of us are sinners, non is righteous. So did Jesus Christ our Savior came to Judge and condemn people or lead us all unto forgiveness, redemption and righteousness, blessed forever with Him.

jedida...@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2019, 11:02:05 AM12/12/19
On Tuesday, December 3, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Pepper wrote:
> Peter Tan, senior pastor of Tabernacle Of Glory, has been suspended
> for 2 years for:
>
> 1. Commiting adultery/incest. He had been sleeping with his adopted
> daughter for 3 years since 1993/4.
>
> 2. Manipulating church funds.
>
> A special council consisting of pastors, elders and leaders have been
> set up to investigate further and to manage the "pastorless" church of
> TOG.
> Among other things that they have uncovered:
>
> - Peter Tan has been practicing Silva Mind Control.
> - He tried to make his wife divorce him so as to make himself look
> innocent.
> - He tried to brainwash his wife to commit suicide.
> - He had intention of marrying his adopted daughter.
> - When confronted, he replied, "It was not my fault. She seduced me."
> maintaning his innocence.
> - He used church funds to buy lots of property including an island
> off Langkawi.
>
> As a result:
> - Peter Tan has been suspended from all minitrial duties effective
> 24/11/96.
> - Churches (local and overseas) have been informed of his sins.
>
> I may be wrong on some of the details. Please correct.

helo people of God
Does anyone have materials of Peter Pan from when he started ministry TOG? i need his books. can someone please help me with any PDFs please? God bless you all in Jesus name

Chong Joshua

Dec 14, 2019, 4:37:20 AM12/14/19

dinode...@gmail.com

Dec 21, 2019, 12:34:43 AM12/21/19
get onto his website

vex...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2020, 6:27:04 PM1/6/20
Everyone makes mistakes, i too personally have fallen short. NO one here has the moral authority in the context of Christ and the church to judge peter.if he faltered 10 years ago, does any one here doubt God's ability to change people's lives completely , if so you are not a christian.

If you believe Jesus Christ can heal cancer,what of changing a man's life completely. i request this post be taken down as it tarnishes the name of child of God for sins he was cleared of by God many years ago.

jjo4...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2020, 12:38:20 PM1/8/20
Pada Selasa, 07 Januari 2020 07.27.04 UTC+8, vex...@gmail.com menulis:
> Everyone makes mistakes, i too personally have fallen short. NO one here has the moral authority in the context of Christ and the church to judge peter.if he faltered 10 years ago, does any one here doubt God's ability to change people's lives completely , if so you are not a christian.
>
> If you believe Jesus Christ can heal cancer,what of changing a man's life completely. i request this post be taken down as it tarnishes the name of child of God for sins he was cleared of by God many years ago.

Unfortunately it is not just a mistake but an unrepentant predator.
After the 1996 scandal
2010 scandal involving a Korean lady
2014 involving Myanmar maid
2016 scandal involving the daughter of the elder of his own church
2017 pursuing Myanmar maid again and get rid of his wife
2018-now, who will be his next prey?

gloryko...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2020, 3:28:36 AM7/10/20
Hi, sis and bro in Christ, Jesus found so difficult to minister to His own ppl and own country men. Jesus was hanged by those ppl who claim to know God. Not by the non believers. Jesus also said let the sinless throw the first stone. Hope all who are commenting here are sinless and that's why can throw so many stones from four corners. I wonder who"s husband never sleep with any other women until they die.All of us know God came for sinners and not for righteous like you ppl. If this pastor sin against God..so what. Pray for him the God may change him. First find about your own husband and wife who are having these kind of immoral activities before comment on other ppl. Pastor mean a person who do ministry of God. Since Pastor a human being, let us pray for him, try to visit his family and help them to be in unity so that they can serve God peacefly You ppl should know serving God is not easy. The devil disturb the servants of God all the time. Not everyone wants or willing to do Gods works. By commenting these kind of gossip, even the non believers will never consider accepting Christ in their life. Dont you ppl know that you have to answer God one day? God may ask "Miss A, why didnt you pray for the pastor instead of gossip so much about him". Why you did"n pray for his repentance so that i could work in his life. Thus you sin against ME?". what will be your answer? Hmmm no God,I was so free and worried that ppl might come to know my family secret and look dawn on me. So I pick on someone whom i can gossip and pull the ppl attention over there...

Think wise before comment .

God Bless All of you and me

buste...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2020, 11:28:36 AM8/3/20
-------------------------------------
WHILE YOU ARE PRAYING FOR THIS RAVENOUS WOLF IN SHEEP CLOTHING TO REPENT, THIS RAVENOUS WOLF IS "EATING" YOUR YOUNG DAUGHTER NOW!
IT "ENJOYING" THE FLESH OF YOUR YOUNG DAUGHTER NOW!

YOUR HUSBAND OR YOU GO AROUND SLEEPING WITH WOMEN THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM. NOT EVERYONE HUSBAND DOING THAT.

EVEN THE NON BELIEVERS KNOW WHAT IS MEAN BY JUSTICE. THAT IS WHY WE HAVE LAW ENFORCERS AND JUDGES AND PRISONS.

DON'T YOU KNOW THAT ONE DAY YOU HAVE TO ANSWER TO GOD ON WHY YOU BOTHER TO PRAY FOR WOLF IN SHEEP CLOTHING TO REPENT BUT YOU NEVER BOTHER TO PROTECT YOUR YOUNG DAUGHTER OR PRAY FOR SOMEBODY ELSE DAUGHTERS WHO WENT THROUGH THE TRAUMA CAUSED BY THIS OLD RAVENOUS WOLF.

WHILE SOME FOOLS ARE PRAYING FOR THE ALLIGATOR TO NOT EATING HUMAN FLESH, THANK GOD FOR SOMEONE WHO PUT THE WARNING SIGN NEAR LAKE PLACID
"BEWARE OF ALLIGATOR"
AT LEAST, MY TWO YOUNG DAUGHTERS WILL NOT VENTURE INTO THE LAKE TO SWIM.

BY THE WAY, PLEASE ALSO PRAY FOR
-THE ANTI CHRIST AND HIS FALSE PROPHET TO REPENT
-LUCIFER AND HIS FALLEN ANGELS TO REPENT

THINK ABOUT YOUR SWEET YOUNG DAUGHTER BEFORE YOU COMMENT.

MAY GOD BLESS AND PROTECT EVERYONE'S DAUGHTERS AND NIECES FROM RAVENOUS WOLVES IN SPIRITUAL MASK/CLOTHING IN ALL CHURCHES

Pepper Lim

Aug 16, 2021, 11:46:30 PM8/16/21
While searching for information about the recent fall of Peter Tan (a.k.a. Johann Melchizedek Peter Tan), I came across this report by Martin Tapia Zuckermann who is supposed to be the Cathedral of Glory leader for Mexico. I downloaded and read his report and was astonished at the further sins of JMP. His sins are disgusting, sexual in nature, and predatory.

https://pdfcoffee.com/true-move-of-god-pdfpdf-pdf-free.html

It is my opinion that Peter Tan (a.k.a. Johann Melchizedek Peter Tan) will never change. He is truly a wolf in sheep's clothing since the 1990s. May he be damned to hell.

Pepper Lim

Dec 20, 2021, 4:59:12 PM12/20/21
A WARNING! Johann Mechizedek Peter Tan is a Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x_sgbXp2TA&t=119s

Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing: Johann Melchizedek Peter Tan. A Warning.
https://iampepperlim.wordpress.com/2021/09/01/wolf-in-sheeps-clothing-johann-melchizedek-peter-tan-a-warning/