ANDREW WOMMACK'S "CHARIS BIBLE COLLEGE"" - UNACCREDITED & WORTHLESS!!!

Dec 23, 2010, 10:21:31 PM12/23/10
ANDREW WOMMACK'S "CHARIS BIBLE COLLEGE""
http://www.charisbiblecollege.org/about

What do you get after 3 years study at this Diploma Mill? A worthless piece
of paper.

Are you an accredited college?

Charis Bible College (CBC) is unaccredited.

from http://www.charisbiblecollege.org/cbc_faq/general#accredited~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you have to provide to enter this UNACCREDITED Diploma Mill?

APPLICATION FORM from http://downloads.awmi.net/forms/CBC_Application.pdf

Spiritual:

When did you accept Christ as your personal Savior?
Have you been baptized in the Holy Ghost?
Do you speak in tongues?
Do you attend church regularly?
Are you a member of a church?
Current church / denomination name:
Pastor’s name:
Phone:
Church address:
Ministry Experience and Interests:
Ministry experience: Full-time Volunteer Part-time Number of
Years:
Have you been involved in Praise and Worship ministry? In what way?
Describe ministry experience: Mark 1st, 2nd, and 3rd for areas of interest:
____ Counseling ____ Theology ____ Music Ministry
____ Biblical Studies ____ Missions ____ Practical
Ministry/Helps
____ Church Growth ____ Evangelism ____ Pastoral
Ministry/Preaching
1. Why are you applying to Charis Bible College? If accepted for
admission, what qualities would you bring to
the college community that might benefit, enhance, or stimulate the
learning environment for your fellow
students?
2. What are your beliefs about the Bible, and in particular, your beliefs
about salvation? How do these beliefs
relate to your own goals in life?
3. Please write a brief testimony of your Christian experience,
including details of your conversion, call to the
ministry, and any other significant events that have contributed to your
Christian growth.
5. How do you plan to finance your education at CBC?

Education History:

High School: Dates Attended: Did you graduate? Yes No
College:
Bible College:
Other:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note the HUGE difference between doctrinal conformity and academic
attainment.

Next you require a character witness ................

4. To your knowledge, has the applicant made a personal commitment to Jesus
Christ?

5. To your knowledge, does the applicant: Smoke? Drink alcohol? Use
illegal drugs?

6. Which characteristic(s) best describes the applicant? Please check all
that apply.
Critical Enthusiastic Loving Passive Rebellious
Respectful Sympathetic Tolerant Warmhearted

7. To your knowledge, what Christian service is the applicant involved in
(such as Sunday school teacher,
youth leader, nursery worker)?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aw! Isn't that cute? Not only is this Andrew Wommack's ministry based upon
a miracle that was merely a doctor's faulty diagnosis (see
http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/31787.html?1190938606) , it also
has it's own unaccredited bible college / Diploma Mill which places far more
emphasis on whether you are a "true Christian" than academic standards.

The most pronounced characteristics [of fundamentalists] are the following:
(a) a very strong emphasis on the inerrancy of the Bible, the absence from
it of any sort of error;
(b) a strong hostility to modern theology and to the methods, results and
implications of modern critical study of the Bible;
(c) an assurance that those who do not share their religious viewpoint are
not really 'true Christians' at all.
- James Barr "Fundamentalism" (SCM Press:1977) p.1

Jude

Dec 23, 2010, 10:34:30 PM12/23/10

8: Are you brain dead?

9. Are you willing to believe dogma vs. science, rationality, logic, etc.
etc.?

10. Can you viciously defend the faith?

Dec 23, 2010, 10:46:01 PM12/23/10
"Jude" wrote:

>> ANDREW WOMMACK'S "CHARIS BIBLE COLLEGE""
>> http://www.charisbiblecollege.org/about

>> Charis Bible College (CBC) is unaccredited.
>> from http://www.charisbiblecollege.org/cbc_faq/general#accredited~

> 8: Are you brain dead?
> 9. Are you willing to believe dogma vs. science, rationality, logic,
> etc. etc.?
> 10. Can you viciously defend the faith?

They obviously forgot about those questions but should place them in their
Application Form in the next issue. ;-)

Peter B.

Dec 24, 2010, 12:58:11 AM12/24/10
On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 14:21:31 +1100, I wrote:

> What do you get after 3 years study at this Diploma Mill? A worthless piece
> of paper.

That is what he says students get. The point of that college is to
make/train disciples to minister to the needs of people around the world.

That is why the students go there. The students costs are met for the
traveling WW in the second year from what I understand. What is worth more,
a Degree or working for the Lord in power?

Dec 24, 2010, 1:16:51 AM12/24/10
"Peter B." wrote:

>> What do you get after 3 years study at this Diploma Mill? A worthless
>> piece
>> of paper.
>
> That is what he says students get.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!

Some educational institution!!!!

Did you attend a similar one? Perhaps that is your problem. No education!

> What is worth more, a Degree or working for the Lord in power?

Regarding worth in education - a degree!

It's a Diploma Mill!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A diploma mill (also known as a degree mill) is an organization that awards
academic degrees and diplomas with substandard or no academic study and
without recognition by official educational accrediting bodies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diploma_mill

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fundamentalists are notorious for using such places. They come out with a
useless piece of paper and NO EDUCATION.

Fundamentalists prefer to remain ignorant.

Peter B.

Dec 24, 2010, 1:38:23 AM12/24/10
On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 17:16:51 +1100, I wrote:

> "Peter B." wrote:
>
>>> What do you get after 3 years study at this Diploma Mill? A worthless
>>> piece
>>> of paper.
>>
>> That is what he says students get.
>
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!
>
> Some educational institution!!!!
>
> Did you attend a similar one? Perhaps that is your problem. No education!
>
>> What is worth more, a Degree or working for the Lord in power?
>
> Regarding worth in education - a degree!
>
> It's a Diploma Mill!
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>

> Fundamentalists are notorious for using such places. They come out with a
> useless piece of paper and NO EDUCATION.
>
> Fundamentalists prefer to remain ignorant.

What a riot, here you were posting about Pentecostals, now you are back to
fundie's how about making up you mind?

We notice you never post your papers, where did you buy them? How do they
rank? About the same as a Jr. College in America for your PhD? That is
pretty typical for your neck of the woods.

I still notice that you base your judgments on hearsay. Have you no pride,
dignity, or honor?

Dec 24, 2010, 1:45:53 AM12/24/10
"Peter B." wrote:

>>> What is worth more, a Degree or working for the Lord in power?
> > Regarding worth in education - a degree!

>> Fundamentalists are notorious for using such places. They come out with a
>> useless piece of paper and NO EDUCATION.
> > Fundamentalists prefer to remain ignorant.
>
> What a riot, here you were posting about Pentecostals, now you are back to
> fundie's how about making up you mind?

Pentecostals ARE fundamentalists, you ignorant little fundamentalist.

> We notice you never post your papers, where did you buy them?

I EARNT my degrees at accredited universities in Australia where you are not
allowed to run a Diploma Mill like those in the USA.

What are YOUR DEGREES?????

Oh, that's right. You have NONE!!!!!!!

You're an ignorant fundamentalist with no tertiary education!

Peter B.

Dec 24, 2010, 3:02:06 AM12/24/10
On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 17:45:53 +1100, I wrote:

>>> Regarding worth in education - a degree!
>>> Fundamentalists are notorious for using such places. They come out with a
>>> useless piece of paper and NO EDUCATION.
>>> Fundamentalists prefer to remain ignorant.
>>
>> What a riot, here you were posting about Pentecostals, now you are back to
>> fundie's how about making up you mind?
>
> Pentecostals ARE fundamentalists, you ignorant little fundamentalist.
>
>> We notice you never post your papers, where did you buy them?
>
> I EARNT my degrees at accredited universities in Australia where you are not
> allowed to run a Diploma Mill like those in the USA.

You must be older than Methuselah, "Earnt", LOL

I am familiar somewhat with your system.
Typically it is like you in your training of Aussie speak. <snicker>

> What are YOUR DEGREES?????
>
> Oh, that's right. You have NONE!!!!!!!
>
> You're an ignorant fundamentalist with no tertiary education!

You forgot to put in that I never completed HS, and I think you said I was
out after two years of sumtin like dat.

Dec 24, 2010, 4:39:45 AM12/24/10
"Peter B." wrote:

>> I EARNT my degrees at accredited universities in Australia where you are
>> not
>> allowed to run a Diploma Mill like those in the USA.
>
> You must be older than Methuselah, "Earnt", LOL

You have earned NO degrees whatsoever. Are you just jealous?

Earnt - BRITISH ENGLISH NOT AMERICAN ENGLISH!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"-t and -ed. A number of irregular verbs have competing past forms and past
participles in -t and -ed (e.g. 'leapt' and 'leaped'); the most common of
these are given in the table below. In some cases the length of the vowel is
shortened in the '-t' forms (e.g. lept instead of leept for 'leapt'). It is
difficult to establish distinctions based on region or meaning, but two
tendencies are discernible: (1) the form in '-ed' is more often preferred in
AmE, and (2) in BrE there is a stronger preference for the '-t' form when it
is used as a participial adjective, as in 'The cakes are burnt' as distinct
from 'We burned the cakes' [...] "'earnt' is not standard, but is
increasingly found" ("-t" Pocket Fowler's Modern English Usage. Ed. Robert
Allen. Oxford University Press, 1999. Oxford Reference Online. Oxford
University Press. Oxford University. 29 May 2006
<http://www.oxfordreference.com/views/ENTRY.html?subview=Main&entry=t30.e3738>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That again demonstrates your lack of education.

tanyawi...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2017, 9:49:08 PM7/31/17
It is in my opinion that this school is an absolute joke! My father passed away in 2013 and he was Catholic my mother thought that he was wrong for believing in Catholicism. My mother is spineless and gullible and she takes stupidity to its newest level. She left our home town in Marquette Michigan to go to Bible college of which she used money from my father's lawsuit he passed away from the medication Pradaxa. This Andrew Wombat praise on the naïve and Karma will take him I have no doubt. I have seen my mother and her cultlike behavior over the years and it's frightening. I have nothing to do with her and do not ever want anything to do with her ever again as well as her entire family thing she's a freak.

When I looked at the website and the "students" it's laughable…

Karma, karma … Andrew yours is coming!

Disgusted family member…

Rosemary Boyter

Aug 23, 2023, 5:48:10 PM8/23/23
Rejoice, Andrew Wommack. Jesus told us we would be scorned and hated. If it happened to Him, it will happen to us. We must be doing something right.

Robert

Aug 23, 2023, 6:28:02 PM8/23/23
On Aug 23, 2023, Rosemary Boyter wrote
(in article<b28e3918-d925-45e6...@googlegroups.com>):
Tanya obviously has a problem. A spiritual problem, I an sure her mom is
praying for her.

Persecution is not always a sign of doing right, so I would rephrase that
statement with understanding. JW'a are persecuted and they think it is a sign
as well.