Paganism and Catholicism

MattB

Sep 29, 2015, 2:39:03 PM9/29/15
Paganism and Catholicism

http://amazingdiscoveries.org/S-deception_end-time_paganism_Catholic_Mithraism

The Catholic Church makes tradition above or equal to Scripture, but
in actuality many of its traditions actually stem from pagan sun
worship. Its teachings, beliefs and practices come from Mithraism—a
form of paganism that existed in Babylonian times.

PATRICK

Sep 30, 2015, 6:22:45 AM9/30/15
On Tue, 29 Sep 2015 11:39:03 -0700, MattB <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:
<Yawn>

•RLMeasures

Sep 30, 2015, 8:10:20 AM9/30/15
In article <6vdn0bducc07ls2vu...@4ax.com>, PATRICK
€€ Time for a codger nap PB?

duke

Oct 1, 2015, 7:34:34 AM10/1/15
Firewater matt just doesn't get it.

the dukester, American-American

*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

•RLMeasures

Oct 1, 2015, 10:36:04 AM10/1/15
In article <eh6q0blps6ui4b0p7...@4ax.com>, duke
<duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Wed, 30 Sep 2015 06:22:44 -0400, PATRICK <pbark...@woh.rr.com> wrote:
>
> >On Tue, 29 Sep 2015 11:39:03 -0700, MattB <trdel...@gmail.com>
> >wrote:
> >
> >>Paganism and Catholicism
> >>

>>http://amazingdiscoveries.org/S-deception_end-time_paganism_Catholic_Mithraism
> >>
> >>The Catholic Church makes tradition above or equal to Scripture, but
> >>in actuality many of its traditions actually stem from pagan sun
> >>worship. Its teachings, beliefs and practices come from Mithraism—a
> >>form of paganism that existed in Babylonian times.
> >
> ><Yawn>
>
> Firewater matt just doesn't get it.

• nobody gets it but you.

MattB

Oct 1, 2015, 2:40:21 PM10/1/15
On Thu, 01 Oct 2015 06:34:38 -0500, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>On Wed, 30 Sep 2015 06:22:44 -0400, PATRICK <pbark...@woh.rr.com> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 29 Sep 2015 11:39:03 -0700, MattB <trdel...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Paganism and Catholicism
>>>
>>>http://amazingdiscoveries.org/S-deception_end-time_paganism_Catholic_Mithraism
>>>
>>>The Catholic Church makes tradition above or equal to Scripture, but
>>>in actuality many of its traditions actually stem from pagan sun
>>>worship. Its teachings, beliefs and practices come from Mithraism—a
>>>form of paganism that existed in Babylonian times.
>>
>><Yawn>
>
>Firewater matt just doesn't get it.

LOL More racist talk from the "good Catholics"

You are so funny Earl.

duke

Oct 2, 2015, 7:26:56 AM10/2/15
Yet I'm the one that understands that 100% of all script started out as verbal
tradition.

duke

Oct 2, 2015, 7:28:21 AM10/2/15
On Thu, 01 Oct 2015 11:40:19 -0700, MattB <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 01 Oct 2015 06:34:38 -0500, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 30 Sep 2015 06:22:44 -0400, PATRICK <pbark...@woh.rr.com> wrote:

>>><Yawn>
>>
>>Firewater matt just doesn't get it.
>
>LOL More racist talk from the "good Catholics"
>You are so funny Earl.

No problem. You couldn't accept your lack of knowledge so you went hog-wild at
insult.

•RLMeasures

Oct 2, 2015, 9:51:16 AM10/2/15
In article <baqs0b1klcr1klv38...@4ax.com>, duke
<duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 01 Oct 2015 07:36:02 -0700, r...@somis.org (•RLMeasures) wrote:
>
> >In article <eh6q0blps6ui4b0p7...@4ax.com>, duke
> ><duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>>>http://amazingdiscoveries.org/S-deception_end-time_paganism_Catholic_Mithraism

> >> Firewater matt just doesn't get it.
> >>
> >• nobody gets it but you.
>
> Yet I'm the one that understands that 100% of all script started out as verbal
> tradition.

• Tradition (Sharia) is also what is wrong with Islam.

•RLMeasures

Oct 2, 2015, 11:31:43 AM10/2/15
<duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 01 Oct 2015 07:36:02 -0700, r...@somis.org (•RLMeasures) wrote:
>
> >In article <eh6q0blps6ui4b0p7...@4ax.com>, duke
> ><duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>>>http://amazingdiscoveries.org/S-deception_end-time_paganism_Catholic_Mithraism

> >> Firewater matt just doesn't get it.
> >>
> >• nobody gets it but you.
>
> Yet I'm the one that understands that 100% of all script started out as verbal
> tradition.

•• You have the advantage of being able to talk to God every day.

•RLMeasures

Oct 2, 2015, 11:34:41 AM10/2/15
In article <hgqs0bl2f8c63989f...@4ax.com>, duke
<duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 01 Oct 2015 11:40:19 -0700, MattB <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >>Firewater matt just doesn't get it.
> >
> >LOL More racist talk from the "good Catholics"
> >You are so funny Earl.
>
> No problem. You couldn't accept your lack of knowledge so you went
hog-wild at
> insult.

ÄÄ The term "hog wild" should probably not be used by porcine people.

Abiel

Oct 2, 2015, 8:26:11 PM10/2/15
That's why, in Revelation 17, God refers to the Roman Catholic church
as a whore.

And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT,
THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. (Revelation 17:5)

And then God commands all repentant Catholics who have accepted Jesus
as their Lord to leave the whore.

Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and
that ye receive not of her plagues. (Revelation 18:4)

PATRICK

Oct 3, 2015, 8:58:56 AM10/3/15
+ Ahhhhhhhh. Another revelation guy.
I just love you guys.
You make life so interesting - with all your interpretations of the
book. It seems there is another Nostradamus (wannabe) born every
minute.
Tell me more.
No, wait, I forgot, I'm leaving soon on an extended vacation. Wait
until mid November.

duke

Oct 3, 2015, 9:04:29 AM10/3/15
Sharia is not in the bible.

duke

Oct 3, 2015, 9:04:57 AM10/3/15
You do too, but you refuse.

duke

Oct 3, 2015, 9:07:21 AM10/3/15
On Fri, 02 Oct 2015 08:34:38 -0700, r...@somis.org (•RLMeasures) wrote:

>In article <hgqs0bl2f8c63989f...@4ax.com>, duke
><duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>> >LOL More racist talk from the "good Catholics"
>> >You are so funny Earl.
>>
>> No problem. You couldn't accept your lack of knowledge so you went
>hog-wild at
>> insult.
>>
>€€ The term "hog wild" should probably not be used by porcine people.

Well, mattloon is a real trash talker, but I don't know what he looks like.

duke

Oct 3, 2015, 9:23:40 AM10/3/15
On Sat, 03 Oct 2015 00:26:10 GMT, "Abiel" <Abiel@GK.H> wrote:

>MattB wrote:
>
>> Paganism and Catholicism
>>

>http://amazingdiscoveries.org/S-deception_end-time_paganism_Catholic_Mithraism
>>
>> The Catholic Church makes tradition above or equal to Scripture, but
>> in actuality many of its traditions actually stem from pagan sun
>> worship. Its teachings, beliefs and practices come from Mithraism—a
>> form of paganism that existed in Babylonian times.
>
>That's why, in Revelation 17, God refers to the Roman Catholic church
>as a whore.

Bad dream. Why would Jesus found the RCC as his if it is associated with a
whore?

I would suggest it is the fallen protest_ers of lutianity.

•RLMeasures

Oct 3, 2015, 11:31:37 AM10/3/15
In article <4ikv0b144cis2mnk7...@4ax.com>, duke
•• neither are RC Traditions unless you trust RCC spin.

•RLMeasures

Oct 3, 2015, 11:35:49 AM10/3/15
In article <fjkv0bdkvkd26gj3h...@4ax.com>, duke
••• I have never refused to answer the phone when the caller ID says "God".

duke

Oct 4, 2015, 10:15:25 AM10/4/15
So name an "RCC tradition" not in the bible. But first, remember that there are
traditions of God and traditions of man. We're seeking traditions of God here
not in scripture.

duke

Oct 4, 2015, 10:16:30 AM10/4/15
Then why do you refuse to talk with him?

•RLMeasures

Oct 4, 2015, 11:20:25 AM10/4/15
In article <0uc21bdp8chhvsnjr...@4ax.com>, duke
€€ IOW, Catch 22. chortle.

•RLMeasures

Oct 4, 2015, 11:24:21 AM10/4/15
In article <b4d21blv471lhq8js...@4ax.com>, duke
•••• because the Caller ID has yet to indicate "God" is calling. . .
Is Duke really that dense?

duke

Oct 5, 2015, 8:30:10 AM10/5/15
A legit request. It's obvious that you don't understand what you're trying to
address.

duke

Oct 5, 2015, 8:30:44 AM10/5/15
Mine does.

•RLMeasures

Oct 5, 2015, 8:42:30 AM10/5/15
In article <r5r41bhb6ejmkh6lh...@4ax.com>, duke
€€€ I requested nothing.

•RLMeasures

Oct 5, 2015, 8:43:52 AM10/5/15
In article <5br41b90rtor733od...@4ax.com>, duke
€€ _______

duke

Oct 6, 2015, 7:32:42 AM10/6/15
You also understood nothing.

•RLMeasures

Oct 6, 2015, 9:49:35 AM10/6/15
In article <09c71blhv9n02bv62...@4ax.com>, duke
€€€€ chortle. Duke plays yet another Ad Hominem Card.

duke

Oct 7, 2015, 3:01:38 PM10/7/15
Waiting on you to answer the challenge.

•RLMeasures

Oct 7, 2015, 6:48:02 PM10/7/15
In article <lvqa1blt25mcfpgp2...@4ax.com>, duke
€€€€€ do not hold thy breath.

duke

Oct 8, 2015, 8:10:27 AM10/8/15
Just to spruce it up, what is the difference between traditions of man vs
traditions of God?

•RLMeasures

Oct 8, 2015, 9:39:47 AM10/8/15
In article <j8nc1btpgj3jkn424...@4ax.com>, duke
• Since men wrote both, no difference.

"You may fool all the people some of the time, you can even fool some of
the people all of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all the
time".
-- Abraham Lincoln

duke

Oct 9, 2015, 7:41:55 AM10/9/15
Not true. Holy traditions of God came from God.

>"You may fool all the people some of the time, you can even fool some of
>the people all of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all the
>time".
> -- Abraham Lincoln

You're one that fools himself all the time.

•RLMeasures

Oct 9, 2015, 11:29:18 AM10/9/15
In article <7u9f1bt1rssf2s7er...@4ax.com>, duke
€€ Even when I'm asleep?

duke

Oct 10, 2015, 1:11:27 PM10/10/15
It's your foolishness. I don't know when it starts and stops in your day.

•RLMeasures

Oct 10, 2015, 2:09:27 PM10/10/15
In article <4lhi1b9mdnl58u0kp...@4ax.com>, duke
€€€ Foolish people believe everything they hear.

duke

Oct 11, 2015, 1:36:07 PM10/11/15
So stop it.

•RLMeasures

Oct 11, 2015, 2:33:59 PM10/11/15
In article <tf7l1btppg4rd6ua4...@4ax.com>, duke
€€€€ When I stop breathing I will.

Steve Hayes

Oct 11, 2015, 11:27:36 PM10/11/15
On Sun, 11 Oct 2015 11:33:54 -0700, r...@somis.org (•RLMeasures) wrote:

There's some really interesting stuff in this thread, but perhaps it's
about time it retired.

--
Steve Hayes from Tshwane, South Africa
Blog: http://khanya.wordpress.com

---

•RLMeasures

Oct 12, 2015, 5:11:54 AM10/12/15
In article <63am1b11hqier31ha...@4ax.com>,
haye...@yahoo.com wrote:

> On Sun, 11 Oct 2015 11:33:54 -0700, r...@somis.org (•RLMeasures) wrote:

> There's some really interesting stuff in this thread, but perhaps it's
> about time it retired.

�€ That will not happen until interest tapers off. That Catholicism has
roots in paganism is not in dispute.

duke

Oct 12, 2015, 7:45:37 AM10/12/15
That's what I said. You never will learn.

duke

Oct 12, 2015, 7:53:00 AM10/12/15
Cavemen came before paganism which came before Judaism which came before
Christianity.

God's hand was in action guiding us from the getgo, bringing mankind forward.
Each earlier step leads mankind (prophesy) to the next forward step.

It would be more realistic to ask if Christianity carries a message to the next
step. Actually, it does - the wedding feast of the Lamb.

•RLMeasures

Oct 12, 2015, 9:30:38 AM10/12/15
In article <0a7n1bh2dv0sa3j93...@4ax.com>, duke
€€€€€ _____

•RLMeasures

Oct 12, 2015, 9:37:13 AM10/12/15
In article <tb7n1btr1jggvvfjq...@4ax.com>, duke
<duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Mon, 12 Oct 2015 02:11:51 -0700, r...@somis.org (•RLMeasures) wrote:
>
> >In article <63am1b11hqier31ha...@4ax.com>,
> >haye...@yahoo.com wrote:
> >
> >> On Sun, 11 Oct 2015 11:33:54 -0700, r...@somis.org (•RLMeasures) wrote:

> >> There's some really interesting stuff in this thread, but perhaps it's
> >> about time it retired.
> >
> >€€ That will not happen until interest tapers off. That Catholicism has
> >roots in paganism is not in dispute.
>
> Cavemen came before paganism which came before Judaism which came before
> Christianity.
>
> God's hand was in action guiding us from the getgo,

€€€ So God is pretty okay with child sexual abuse? Did God tell the pope
that child sexual abuse causes no permanent harm because children simply
outgrow child fucking?

bringing mankind forward.
> Each earlier step leads mankind (prophesy) to the next forward step.
>
> It would be more realistic to ask if Christianity carries a message to
the next
> step. Actually, it does - the wedding feast of the Lamb.

€€€ Gourmands like feasting.

End

MattB

Oct 12, 2015, 2:32:38 PM10/12/15
That much is true.

•RLMeasures

Oct 12, 2015, 4:11:42 PM10/12/15
In article <k4vn1bph1iau8b9g1...@4ax.com>, MattB
€€€ indeed but TBRCs can not ever admit it.

MattB

Oct 12, 2015, 5:31:29 PM10/12/15
Wouldn't Paganism be a sin and by their own rules what happens to
unrepentant sinners?

•RLMeasures

Oct 12, 2015, 7:13:15 PM10/12/15
In article <qi9o1b1htdpqmh4kp...@4ax.com>, MattB
€€€€ They do some extra time in RC Purgatory (Gregory I, 593CE), get
their brains fucked out by succubusses or incubusses, and then go to RC
Heaven where there is no sex PERIOD.

PATRICK

Oct 12, 2015, 7:23:35 PM10/12/15
Everyone has roots in paganism.
Even your dog has roots in paganism.

•RLMeasures

Oct 12, 2015, 9:30:55 PM10/12/15
In article <37go1bdqa8mdkr8mf...@4ax.com>, PATRICK
€€€€ I don't have any religious roots because I've never joined any
stinkin' organized religion.

> Even your dog has roots in paganism.

€€€€ We have cats. Our alpha male even chases away 80 lb dogs. I know
because I'm on his staff.

duke

Oct 13, 2015, 1:02:40 PM10/13/15
On Mon, 12 Oct 2015 06:37:11 -0700, r...@somis.org (•RLMeasures) wrote:

>In article <tb7n1btr1jggvvfjq...@4ax.com>, duke
><duckg...@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 12 Oct 2015 02:11:51 -0700, r...@somis.org (•RLMeasures) wrote:

>> >€€ That will not happen until interest tapers off. That Catholicism has
>> >roots in paganism is not in dispute.
>>
>> Cavemen came before paganism which came before Judaism which came before
>> Christianity.
>>
>> God's hand was in action guiding us from the getgo,

>€€€ So God is pretty okay with child sexual abuse? Did God tell the pope
>that child sexual abuse causes no permanent harm because children simply
>outgrow child fucking?

Mankind is free to not follow God. There's your problem.

duke

Oct 13, 2015, 1:04:17 PM10/13/15
God took the caveman and led him into paganism the led him into Judaism and then
led him into Christianity. The last step is the wedding feast of the Lamb.

duke

Oct 13, 2015, 1:05:45 PM10/13/15
Where there is no law, there is no transgression. We of the RCC know that.

duke

Oct 13, 2015, 1:06:38 PM10/13/15
Then you follow your cats in paganism.

MattB

Oct 13, 2015, 4:37:55 PM10/13/15
Where did they invent this Purgatory from also. Wonder if they ever
tried the you can buy your way out of Purgatory line.

Off topic here but if God is the only one why would he be male?

MattB

Oct 13, 2015, 4:38:44 PM10/13/15
Like I said unrepentant sinners.

•RLMeasures

Oct 13, 2015, 9:28:09 PM10/13/15
In article <s7eq1b98gn2lde2cj...@4ax.com>, duke
<duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Mon, 12 Oct 2015 06:37:11 -0700, r...@somis.org (•RLMeasures) wrote:
>
> >In article <tb7n1btr1jggvvfjq...@4ax.com>, duke
> ><duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> >> Cavemen came before paganism which came before Judaism which came before
> >> Christianity.
> >>
> >> God's hand was in action guiding us from the getgo,
>
> >€€€ So God is pretty okay with child sexual abuse? Did God tell the pope
> >that child sexual abuse causes no permanent harm because children simply
> >outgrow child fucking?
>
> Mankind is free to not follow God. There's your problem.

€€€€ Did God tell the RCC that child diddling causes no lasting harm?

•RLMeasures

Oct 13, 2015, 9:30:04 PM10/13/15
In article <caeq1blfjiujuq8c7...@4ax.com>, duke
€€€€ Gourmands usually get around to food in no small quantity.

•RLMeasures

Oct 13, 2015, 9:38:27 PM10/13/15
In article <7geq1b5nr4gf23ehs...@4ax.com>, duke
€€€€€ no. My cats follow Cat Woman. She feeds 'em gourmet cat food,
goat milk with egg yolks and heavy cream, flea combs them and treats them
the way they like to treated.

•RLMeasures

Oct 13, 2015, 9:49:38 PM10/13/15
In article <6qqq1b53m3tk3c2o5...@4ax.com>, MattB
€€€€€ it was not they, it was Pope Gregory I.

>Wonder if they ever
> tried the you can buy your way out of Purgatory line.

€€€€€ The sale of indulgences to supposedly get out of Purgatory started
in 1090, some 593 yrs after Purgatory was invented.

> Off topic here but if God is the only one why would he be male?

€€€€€ Because males made up the story.

MattB

Oct 14, 2015, 1:39:29 PM10/14/15
Wonder how much it has made for the church of you can give money to
the church and get less time there.

https://goo.gl/H6Yy2Z

>>Wonder if they ever
>> tried the you can buy your way out of Purgatory line.
>
>€€€€€ The sale of indulgences to supposedly get out of Purgatory started
>in 1090, some 593 yrs after Purgatory was invented.
>>
>> Off topic here but if God is the only one why would he be male?
>
>€€€€€ Because males made up the story.

Does seem that way.

•RLMeasures

Oct 14, 2015, 2:32:58 PM10/14/15
In article <4i4t1b9db6skgebmo...@4ax.com>, MattB
• I find that being a guy is often an embarrassment, both verbally and
visually.

PATRICK

Oct 14, 2015, 3:44:53 PM10/14/15
And I can understand your embarrassment.

MattB

Oct 14, 2015, 3:59:53 PM10/14/15
On Wed, 14 Oct 2015 15:44:54 -0400, PATRICK <pbark...@woh.rr.com>
wrote:
Maybe that explains a Catholics love of little boys. Patrick is a
prime example. Well then there is Duke his BFF.

duke

Oct 14, 2015, 5:52:29 PM10/14/15
Not a chance.

duke

Oct 14, 2015, 6:01:04 PM10/14/15
Like I said, where there is no law, there is no sin. God gave man the law in
the 10 commandments. None of mankind is relieved of living according to the 10
commandments.

duke

Oct 14, 2015, 6:03:35 PM10/14/15
Do you enjoy your cat food, goat milk with egg yolks and heavy cream, getting
flea combed like they do?

•RLMeasures

Oct 14, 2015, 6:14:58 PM10/14/15
In article <t4ct1b5nb09m6qmgb...@4ax.com>, PATRICK
•• Helpergirls #4 and #6 are skilled in this area.

•RLMeasures

Oct 14, 2015, 6:17:01 PM10/14/15
In article <1kjt1bh0cpuavbcbl...@4ax.com>, duke
€€€€€ That is what the Roman church taught its priests.

•RLMeasures

Oct 14, 2015, 6:20:20 PM10/14/15
In article <f6kt1bt5mjf8uavlm...@4ax.com>, duke
• I have only tried the goat milk/egg yolks/cream and it tastes like ice cream.

duke

Oct 15, 2015, 8:08:24 AM10/15/15
Call for accusation of rl and his calumny.

duke

Oct 15, 2015, 8:10:35 AM10/15/15
You and your cat have similar tastes.

duke

Oct 15, 2015, 8:11:22 AM10/15/15
RL's calumny buddy.

•RLMeasures

Oct 15, 2015, 10:32:30 AM10/15/15
In article <0m5v1b98ueii1k9uv...@4ax.com>, duke
ۦ That's what your wonderful church taught seminarians. You can read
about it in Paul Wilke's article in the New Yorker Magazine:
http://www.somis.org/unholy__acts.htm

MattB

Oct 15, 2015, 3:46:05 PM10/15/15
Mimicry is the best form of flattery. I thank you for the complement
Duke.

https://goo.gl/jjJL3j

Should read "and Duke"?

duke

Oct 16, 2015, 7:54:10 AM10/16/15
Not a chance.

duke

Oct 16, 2015, 7:55:28 AM10/16/15
I wouldn't call it a compliment.

•RLMeasures

Oct 16, 2015, 11:52:25 AM10/16/15
In article <c7p12b94caemeo90h...@4ax.com>, duke
€¶¶ There's not a chance that you will read it, but Paul Wilkes found
this out from an interview with a Roman church Bishop. However, that was
a decade before the Alter Boy Scandal of 2002 so hopefully this teaching
was discontinued in the near future.

duke

Oct 17, 2015, 8:58:09 AM10/17/15
Waiting on you to back up that stupid comment.

•RLMeasures

Oct 17, 2015, 10:13:34 AM10/17/15
In article <4bh42bl8m810nfes5...@4ax.com>, duke
€¶¶ Read the New Yorker article. Remember that this was way back when
the Roman church was sending pedo-priests to treatment centers like the
one in Jemez Springs, NM , which turned out to be a "boy brothel"
according to an article in the LA Times.

duke

Oct 18, 2015, 11:01:56 AM10/18/15
Great, so define what "boy brothel" means to the LA Times.

You keep forgetting that there was no US law governing pedophilia. The Church's
position was that it was a sin. And the intent is to isolate the violators
where they could be treated, defrocked or some other action.

Your calumny continues.

•RLMeasures

Oct 18, 2015, 2:23:21 PM10/18/15
In article <6qc72bln4bd846vli...@4ax.com>, duke
€¶¶¶ instead females receiving semen, it's boys.

> You keep forgetting that there was no US law governing pedophilia.

€¶¶¶ this was in the late 1990s, not the 1890s.

>The Church's
> position was that it was a sin. And the intent is to isolate the violators
> where they could be treated, defrocked or some other action.

€¶¶¶ God suely knows there is no treatment, so why didn't He tell the pope?

> Your calumny continues.

€¶¶¶ I do not bear false witness. Why are YOU bearing false witness about me?

duke

Oct 19, 2015, 8:35:15 AM10/19/15
The LA Times wish.

>> You keep forgetting that there was no US law governing pedophilia.
>
>€¶¶¶ this was in the late 1990s, not the 1890s.

The huge majority of the priest pedo problem was over by then.

>>The Church's
>> position was that it was a sin. And the intent is to isolate the violators
>> where they could be treated, defrocked or some other action.
>>
>€¶¶¶ God suely knows there is no treatment, so why didn't He tell the pope?

God gives us choice, not leads us by the nose. Man is a natural sinner except
for choosing otherwise.

>> Your calumny continues.

>€¶¶¶ I do not bear false witness. Why are YOU bearing false witness about me?

Yes you do. You constantly point fingers when you well know you're lying.

•RLMeasures

Oct 19, 2015, 9:53:52 AM10/19/15
In article <eko92bdl4lp47o4jm...@4ax.com>, duke
€¶¶¶¶ Tell us about one of these lies.

duke

Oct 20, 2015, 7:49:16 AM10/20/15
Your boy brothel in this discussion.

•RLMeasures

Oct 20, 2015, 9:20:11 AM10/20/15
In article <ahac2b9p1dctr5t01...@4ax.com>, duke
€€¶ There were two pedophile priest treatment centers that had boy
brothels. One was at Jemez Springs, NM and the other was a Suitland, MD.
In an editorial that appeared in the Los Angeles Times, William F.
Buckley, Jr. referred to the situation in New Mexico as a "boy
brothel"--and called for the pope to take corrective measures. At Saint
Anthony's in Santa Barbara, California, a third priest-operated
boy-brothel was uncovered in 1993. In April, 1994, one of the principals
plead guilty in a Santa Barbara courtroom.

duke

Oct 21, 2015, 5:11:14 PM10/21/15
A boy brothel means they had boys there for the sexual satisfaction of the
pedopriests.

God forbid it.

•RLMeasures

Oct 21, 2015, 6:32:38 PM10/21/15
In article <kovf2bldun8ruohgn...@4ax.com>, duke
€€€¶ That was not how it worked. As I understand it, it was more like a
call-girl operation, only with gay boys.

> God forbid it.

€€€¶ There were no fire and brimstone episodes.

duke

Oct 22, 2015, 2:41:29 PM10/22/15
Nope, not for pedopriests. Stop the calumny.

>> God forbid it.

>€€€¶ There were no fire and brimstone episodes.

•RLMeasures

Oct 23, 2015, 3:08:55 AM10/23/15
In article <ecbi2bls7heab4qm0...@4ax.com>, duke
€€€€ An investigation showed that the homosexual pedophile priests at the
Servants of the Parakeet pedophile priest treatment center in Jemez
Springs, NM operated a call-boy service.

>Stop the calumny.

€€€€ The bearer of false witness here is you Earl "Duke" Weber. It is no
less than apparent that you learned nothing from Dick Nixon's Watergate
coverup scandal.

duke

Oct 23, 2015, 1:05:40 PM10/23/15
Who were the customers?

>>Stop the calumny.

>€€€€ The bearer of false witness here is you Earl "Duke" Weber. It is no
>less than apparent that you learned nothing from Dick Nixon's Watergate
>coverup scandal.

Stop your calumny.

•RLMeasures

Oct 23, 2015, 1:26:48 PM10/23/15
In article <f5qk2b18sceuv4vb1...@4ax.com>, duke
• he's out of ammo.

duke

Oct 24, 2015, 8:47:51 AM10/24/15
Ammo not needed. Calumny is self condemning.

•RLMeasures

Oct 24, 2015, 9:20:42 AM10/24/15
In article <revm2b17kfu9ierbi...@4ax.com>, duke
•• You are trying to ride a dead horse.

duke

Oct 25, 2015, 12:41:55 PM10/25/15
Now that you know your horse is named calumny, you need to get a new one.

•RLMeasures

Oct 25, 2015, 2:37:33 PM10/25/15
In article <ig1q2bh45taoiclhb...@4ax.com>, duke
••• I rode a horse once when I was 6. That was enough to permanently
switch to bicycles.

MattB

Oct 25, 2015, 3:14:54 PM10/25/15
You just needed a better teacher. Horses are great they are like
really big puppies if they are raised right.

1st Century Apostolic Traditionalist

Oct 25, 2015, 4:30:45 PM10/25/15
The two are brother & sisters together, are they not?

Jeff...

•RLMeasures

Oct 25, 2015, 5:00:42 PM10/25/15
In article <2faq2b92srrikb0m8...@4ax.com>, MattB