The birth of a nation: escape after 400 years under slavemasters

1 view

us4...@att.net

Jan 31, 2011, 7:46:43 PM1/31/11
Egypt: the nation of slavemasters (of Africa, Pharaohs etc.)

Israel: the nation born after escaping the slavemasters (Moses, the Hebrews, the 10 Commandments etc.)

This escape is known as the EXODUS and the events were foretold to Abraham hundreds of years beforehand.

And he said unto Abram, "Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall
afflict them four hundred years; And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great
substance." (Genesis 15:13-14)

Here is confirmation:

"Now the sojourning of the children of Israel, who dwelt in Egypt, was four hundred and thirty years. And it came to pass at the end of the four
hundred and thirty years, even the selfsame day it came to pass, that all the hosts of the Lord went out from the land of Egypt.It is a night to be much
observed unto the Lord for bringing them out from the land of Egypt: this is that night of the Lord to be observed of all the children of Israel in their
generations" (Exodus 12:40-42)

"And the children of Israel did according to the word of Moses; and they borrowed of the Egyptians jewels of silver, and jewels of gold,
and raiment: And the Lord gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they lent unto them such things as they required.
And they spoiled the Egyptians. And the children of Israel journeyed from Rameses to Succoth, about six hundred thousand on foot that
were men, beside children. And a mixed multitude went up also with them; and flocks, and herds, even very much cattle." (Exodus 12:35-38)

The armies of the pursuing slavemasters of Egypt were destroyed. Not even one soldier among them survived.

And the Lord said unto Moses,"Stretch out thine hand over the sea, that the waters may come again upon the Egyptians, upon their chariots,
and upon their horsemen. And Moses stretched forth his hand over the sea, and the sea returned to his strength when the morning appeared;
and the Egyptians fled against it; and the Lord overthrew the Egyptians in the midst of the sea. And the waters returned, and covered the chariots,
and the horsemen, and all the host of Pharaoh that came into the sea after them; there remained not so much as one of them." (Exodus 14:26-28)

One of the many lessons learned by the slavemasters was that under the direction and authority of God, a mere human can indeed
seem to be a "god".

And the Lord said unto Moses, "See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet". (Exodus7:1)

Let freedom ring,

US4Zion

bpuharic

Jan 31, 2011, 7:55:54 PM1/31/11
On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 18:46:43 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:

>Egypt: the nation of slavemasters (of Africa, Pharaohs etc.)
>
>Israel: the nation born after escaping the slavemasters (Moses, the Hebrews, the 10 Commandments etc.)

except the exodus never happened

>And the Lord said unto Moses, "See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet". (Exodus7:1)
>
>Let freedom ring,
>
>US4Zion

ironic in that every single slave owner in US history

was a creationist

us4...@att.net

Jan 31, 2011, 9:03:21 PM1/31/11
bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:

It's not ironic that those slaves were not Jews.

Tell me about the judgment of God wrt Africa and the slavemasters of the old world.

And he said unto Abram, "Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them;
and they shall afflict them four hundred years; And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they
come out with great substance". (Genesis 15:13-14)

US4Zion

bpuharic

Jan 31, 2011, 9:07:06 PM1/31/11
On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 20:03:21 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:

>bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 18:46:43 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:
>>

>>ironic in that every single slave owner in US history
>>
>>was a creationist
>
>It's not ironic that those slaves were not Jews.

neither were new testament slaves in the roman empire. and paul
approved of THEIR slavery

>Tell me about the judgment of God wrt Africa and the slavemasters of the old world.
>
>And he said unto Abram, "Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them;
>and they shall afflict them four hundred years; And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they
> come out with great substance". (Genesis 15:13-14)

which has nothing to do with slavery at all.

in fact, it says slavery is a punishment, doesnt it?

no mention that slavery is evil. nowhere in the entire
bible...nowhere...is slavery condemned

you people continue to insist that it's OK to ENSLAVE a man, but wrong
for 1 man to love another.

bizarre.

>US4Zion

us4...@att.net

Jan 31, 2011, 9:43:00 PM1/31/11
bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 20:03:21 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:
>
>>bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>>>On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 18:46:43 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:
>>>

>>>ironic in that every single slave owner in US history
>>>
>>>was a creationist
>>
>>It's not ironic that those slaves were not Jews.
>
>neither were new testament slaves in the roman empire. and paul
>approved of THEIR slavery

Exactly. Again you've no clue wrt the judgment of God. Paul endorsed the killing of Christians
before he was converted to the truth.

>>Tell me about the judgment of God wrt Africa and the slavemasters of the old world.
>>
>>And he said unto Abram, "Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them;
>>and they shall afflict them four hundred years; And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they
>> come out with great substance". (Genesis 15:13-14)
>
>which has nothing to do with slavery at all.

You're nuts. You preach against slavery knowing nothing about the judgment of God against the pyramid building slavemasters of Africa.
You guys would be perfectly happy had the Apostle Paul not been converted and simply continued murdering Christians. You guys are
anti-God, anti-Christ and anti-conversion.

>in fact, it says slavery is a punishment, doesnt it?
>
>no mention that slavery is evil. nowhere in the entire
>bible...nowhere...is slavery condemned
>
>you people continue to insist that it's OK to ENSLAVE a man, but wrong
>for 1 man to love another.

You people know nothing wrt the judgement of God and demand that everyone else damn themselves
by ignoring the judgement of God just because you say so.

>bizarre.

Yes, it is bizarre from your viewpoint. You think that since monkeys did not invent religion, evolution
which caused monkeys to turn into men and invent religion..... is to blame.

US4Zion

bpuharic

Feb 1, 2011, 6:44:17 AM2/1/11
On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 20:43:00 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:

>bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:

>>>It's not ironic that those slaves were not Jews.
>>
>>neither were new testament slaves in the roman empire. and paul
>>approved of THEIR slavery
>
>Exactly. Again you've no clue wrt the judgment of God. Paul endorsed the killing of Christians
>before he was converted to the truth.

gee. so he supported SIN and EVIL??

yes, i agree. funny he was obsessed, as you are, with sex as sin

but SLAVERY is not seen as sin. thanks for proving my case.

>>>Tell me about the judgment of God wrt Africa and the slavemasters of the old world.
>>>
>>>And he said unto Abram, "Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them;
>>>and they shall afflict them four hundred years; And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they
>>> come out with great substance". (Genesis 15:13-14)
>>
>>which has nothing to do with slavery at all.
>
>You're nuts. You preach against slavery knowing nothing about the judgment of God against the pyramid building slavemasters of Africa.
>You guys would be perfectly happy had the Apostle Paul not been converted and simply continued murdering Christians. You guys are
>anti-God, anti-Christ and anti-conversion.

now let's see. first

1. there were no israelite slave in egypt
2. the bible says god sent israel into slavery as a punishment for
sin. so GOD DID IT

3. you havent said slavery is sin

nowhere have you said slavery is a sin. in fact you DEFEND slavery.
there's NO CASE in which you condemn slavery as evil

slavery of blacks by creationists is ignored by you
roman slavery is approved of by you

and yet you obsess over sex.

you approve of GENOCIDE while wringing your hands over sex

>>in fact, it says slavery is a punishment, doesnt it?
>>
>>no mention that slavery is evil. nowhere in the entire
>>bible...nowhere...is slavery condemned
>>
>>you people continue to insist that it's OK to ENSLAVE a man, but wrong
>>for 1 man to love another.
>
>You people know nothing wrt the judgement of God and demand that everyone else damn themselves
>by ignoring the judgement of God just because you say so.

and you do the same. you OBSESS over SEX and ignore GENOCIDE and
SLAVERY

that's creationism. always ready to help the powerful against the
weak. filled with hatred and genocide.

2 million were murdered under slavery

and according to creationism that's fine. after all, no sex was
involved

Bob LeChevalier

Feb 1, 2011, 7:41:53 AM2/1/11
us4...@att.net wrote:
>Egypt: the nation of slavemasters (of Africa, Pharaohs etc.)
>
>Israel: the nation born after escaping the slavemasters (Moses, the Hebrews, the 10 Commandments etc.)
>
>This escape is known as the EXODUS and the events were foretold to Abraham hundreds of years beforehand.
>
>And he said unto Abram, "Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall
>afflict them four hundred years; And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great
>substance." (Genesis 15:13-14)
>
>Here is confirmation:
>
>"Now the sojourning of the children of Israel, who dwelt in Egypt, was four hundred and thirty years. And it came to pass at the end of the four
>hundred and thirty years, even the selfsame day it came to pass, that all the hosts of the Lord went out from the land of Egypt.It is a night to be much
>observed unto the Lord for bringing them out from the land of Egypt: this is that night of the Lord to be observed of all the children of Israel in their
>generations" (Exodus 12:40-42)

And it is written and confirmed by multiple authors that King Arthur
pulled a magic sword from a stone, supposedly in response to a
prophecy. And just like the supposed Exodus, the stories appeared 500
years after the events in question (didn't happen)

>The armies of the pursuing slavemasters of Egypt were destroyed. Not even one soldier among them survived.

And yet nothing in Egyptian history suggests that any such thing
happened.

>One of the many lessons learned by the slavemasters was that under the direction and authority of God, a mere human can indeed
>seem to be a "god".

Since they recorded no such thing, they obviously did not learn any
such thing.

>Let freedom ring,

That's just your empty skull echoing

lojbab
---
Bob LeChevalier - artificial linguist; genealogist
loj...@lojban.org Lojban language www.lojban.org

Topaz

Feb 1, 2011, 1:25:25 PM2/1/11

The Old Testament does say that God likes one race of people more than
others. It calls this race the Israelites. Nature wants the most
advanced and evolved race to take over. This is obviously the White
race. Compare Europe to Africa.

This is the definition of the word "adam" in Strong's Concordance:

"to show blood (in the face), i.e. flush or turn rosy:- be
(dyed, made) red (ruddy)."

This can only be describing a White man. Look at people today
and see which ones have rosy red cheeks. They are light skinned White
people.

The Bible says David was ruddy. This is the definition of the
Hebrew word "ruddy":

"reddish (of the hair or of the complexion):-red, ruddy."

David had rosy cheeks (or red hair) and did not look like a
typical Jew.

The original Israelites were White people.

Jews are like the American Indians of today. These people say they
are Indians but the original Indians were clearly described as having
red skin. Today Indians may look brown or white, but not red. Neither
are Jews like the original Israelites.

The religious leaders of the Jews were the Pharisees. Jesus
condemned them in the harshest words.

Matthew 23:33 "Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye
escape the damnation of hell?"

The New Jewish Encyclopedia, edited by David Bridger, PH.D in
association with Samual Wolk, Rabbi, J.S.D, copyright 1962, Published
by Behrman House, inc.,1261 Broadway, New York 1, N.Y., Library of
Congress Catalog Card Number: 62-17079, says on page 376:

"The Pharisees are therefore regarded as those authorities who helped
develop and preserve traditional Judaism as it is known today."

The old drawing of Jesus were probably correct. He probably had blond
hair and blue eyes.

John 7:1 "After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would
not walk in Judea, because the Jews sought to kill him."

John 20:19 "the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled
for fear of the Jews"

2 Co 11:24 "Of the Jews five times recieved I forty stripes save
one. Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned"

Mathew 27: 20+25 "But the chief priests and the elders persuaded the
multitude that they should ask Barabbas, and destroy Jesus...then
answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our
children."

Acts 25:24 "ye see this man, about whom all the multitude of the Jews
have dealt with me, both at Jerusalem and also here, crying that he
ought not to live any longer."

John 8:42,44,48 "Jesus said unto them...Ye are of your father the
devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from
the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth
in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a
liar, and the father of it...Then answered the Jews..."

http://www.ihr.org/ http://www.natvan.com http://www.nsm88.org

http://heretical.com/ http://immigration-globalization.blogspot.com/

us4...@att.net

Feb 1, 2011, 7:08:55 PM2/1/11
Bob LeChevalier <loj...@lojban.org> wrote:

>us4...@att.net wrote:
>>Egypt: the nation of slavemasters (of Africa, Pharaohs etc.)
>>
>>Israel: the nation born after escaping the slavemasters (Moses, the Hebrews, the 10 Commandments etc.)
>>
>>This escape is known as the EXODUS and the events were foretold to Abraham hundreds of years beforehand.
>>
>>And he said unto Abram, "Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall
>>afflict them four hundred years; And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great
>>substance." (Genesis 15:13-14)
>>
>>Here is confirmation:
>>
>>"Now the sojourning of the children of Israel, who dwelt in Egypt, was four hundred and thirty years. And it came to pass at the end of the four
>>hundred and thirty years, even the selfsame day it came to pass, that all the hosts of the Lord went out from the land of Egypt.It is a night to be much
>>observed unto the Lord for bringing them out from the land of Egypt: this is that night of the Lord to be observed of all the children of Israel in their
>>generations" (Exodus 12:40-42)
>
>And it is written and confirmed by multiple authors that King Arthur
>pulled a magic sword from a stone, supposedly in response to a
>prophecy. And just like the supposed Exodus, the stories appeared 500
>years after the events in question (didn't happen)

Tell you what. I realize that you never start any posts on your own expressing your ideas since you are a bit shy,
so I will start a King Arthur and/or "Magic" thread for you if you wish. (e-mail me secretly if you wish).

US4Zion

us4...@att.net

Feb 1, 2011, 7:08:55 PM2/1/11
bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 20:43:00 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:
>
>>bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:

>>>neither were new testament slaves in the roman empire. and paul
>>>approved of THEIR slavery
>>
>>Exactly. Again you've no clue wrt the judgment of God. Paul endorsed the killing of Christians
>>before he was converted to the truth.
>
>gee. so he supported SIN and EVIL??

The billions of Bible readers who made the Holy Writ the #1 all time best seller did not buy bibles to learn how
to do sin and evil. No not atall since humans sin naturally, it does not have to be learned.

Judeo-Christian western civilization has made much progress against old world cultural habits such as slavery, witchcraft, voo-doo, idolatry....
yet at the same time has not made much progress against other old world things like homosexuality and false prophets.

On the intellectual side, Jews and Christians make up the overwhelming majority of the top 100 scientists of all time.

"The list below is from the book The Scientific 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Scientists, Past and Present, Citadel Press (2000), written by John
Galbraith Simmons."

1 Isaac Newton the Newtonian Revolution Anglican (believed in the Arianism of the Primitive Church)
2 Albert Einstein Twentieth-Century Science Jewish
3 Neils Bohr the Atom Jewish Lutheran
4 Charles Darwin Evolution Anglican (nominal); Unitarian
5 Louis Pasteur the Germ Theory of Disease Catholic
6 Sigmund Freud Psychology of the Unconscious Jewish; Atheist; Freudian psychoanalysis (Freudianism)
7 Galileo Galilei the New Science Catholic
8 Antoine Lavoisier the Revolution in Chemistry Catholic
9 Johannes Kepler Motion of the Planets Lutheran
10 Nicolaus Copernicus the Heliocentric Universe Catholic (priest)
11 Michael Faraday the Classical Field Theory Sandemanian
12 James Clerk Maxwell the Electromagnetic Field Presbyterian; Anglican; Baptist
13 Claude Bernard the Founding of Modern Physiology
14 Franz Boas Modern Anthropology Jewish
15 Werner Heisenberg Quantum Theory Lutheran
16 Linus Pauling Twentieth-Century Chemistry Lutheran
17 Rudolf Virchow the Cell Doctrine
18 Erwin Schrodinger Wave Mechanics Catholic
19 Ernest Rutherford the Structure of the Atom
20 Paul Dirac Quantum Electrodynamics
21 Andreas Vesalius the New Anatomy Catholic
22 Tycho Brahe the New Astronomy Lutheran
23 Comte de Buffon l'Histoire Naturelle
24 Ludwig Boltzmann Thermodynamics
25 Max Planck the Quanta Protestant
26 Marie Curie Radioactivity Catholic (lapsed)
27 William Herschel the Discovery of the Heavens Jewish
28 Charles Lyell Modern Geology
29 Pierre Simon de Laplace Newtonian Mechanics atheist
30 Edwin Hubble the Modern Telescope
31 Joseph J. Thomson the Discovery of the Electron
32 Max Born Quantum Mechanics Jewish Lutheran
33 Francis Crick Molecular Biology atheist
34 Enrico Fermi Atomic Physics Catholic
35 Leonard Euler Eighteenth-Century Mathematics Calvinist
36 Justus Liebig Nineteenth-Century Chemistry
37 Arthur Eddington Modern Astronomy Quaker
38 William Harvey Circulation of the Blood Anglican (nominal)
39 Marcello Malpighi Microscopic Anatomy Catholic
40 Christiaan Huygens the Wave Theory of Light Calvinist
41 Carl Gauss Mathematical Genius Lutheran
42 Albrecht von Haller Eighteenth-Century Medicine
43 August Kekule Chemical Structure
44 Robert Koch Bacteriology
45 Murray Gell-Mann the Eightfold Way Jewish
46 Emil Fischer Organic Chemistry
47 Dmitri Mendeleev the Periodic Table of Elements
48 Sheldon Glashow the Discovery of Charm Jewish
49 James Watson the Structure of DNA atheist
50 John Bardeen Superconductivity
51 John von Neumann the Modern Computer Jewish Catholic
52 Richard Feynman Quantum Electrodynamics Jewish
53 Alfred Wegener Continental Drift
54 Stephen Hawking Quantum Cosmology atheist
55 Anton van Leeuwenhoek the Simple Microscope Dutch Reformed
56 Max von Laue X-ray Crystallography
57 Gustav Kirchhoff Spectroscopy
58 Hans Bethe the Energy of the Sun Jewish
59 Euclid the Foundations of Mathematics Platonism / Greek philosophy
60 Gregor Mendel the Laws of Inheritance Catholic (Augustinian monk)
61 Heike Kamerlingh Onnes Superconductivity
62 Thomas Hunt Morgan the Chromosomal Theory of Heredity
63 Hermann von Helmholtz the Rise of German Science
64 Paul Ehrlich Chemotherapy Jewish
65 Ernst Mayr Evolutionary Theory atheist
66 Charles Sherrington Neurophysiology
67 Theodosius Dobzhansky the Modern Synthesis Russian Orthodox
68 Max Delbruck the Bacteriophage
69 Jean Baptiste Lamarck the Foundations of Biology
70 William Bayliss Modern Physiology
71 Noam Chomsky Twentieth-Century Linguistics Jewish atheist
72 Frederick Sanger the Genetic Code
73 Lucretius Scientific Thinking Epicurean; atheist
74 John Dalton the Theory of the Atom Quaker
75 Louis Victor de Broglie Wave/Particle Duality
76 Carl Linnaeus the Binomial Nomenclature Christianity
77 Jean Piaget Child Development
78 George Gaylord Simpson the Tempo of Evolution
79 Claude Levi-Strauss Structural Anthropology Jewish
80 Lynn Margulis Symbiosis Theory Jewish
81 Karl Landsteiner the Blood Groups Jewish
82 Konrad Lorenz Ethology
83 Edward O. Wilson Sociobiology
84 Frederick Gowland Hopkins Vitamins
85 Gertrude Belle Elion Pharmacology
86 Hans Selye the Stress Concept
87 J. Robert Oppenheimer the Atomic Era Jewish
88 Edward Teller the Bomb Jewish
89 Willard Libby Radioactive Dating
90 Ernst Haeckel the Biogenetic Principle
91 Jonas Salk Vaccination Jewish
92 Emil Kraepelin Twentieth-Century Psychiatry
93 Trofim Lysenko Soviet Genetics Russian Orthodox
94 Francis Galton Eugenics
95 Alfred Binet the I.Q. Test
96 Alfred Kinsey Human Sexuality atheist
97 Alexander Fleming Penicillin Catholic
98 B. F. Skinner Behaviorism atheist
99 Wilhelm Wundt the Founding of Psychology atheist
100 Archimedes the Beginning of Science Greek philosophy

http://www.adherents.com/people/100_scientists.html

And the Lord said unto Moses, "Rise up early in the morning, and stand before Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord God
of the Hebrews, Let my people go, that they may serve me. For I will at this time send all my plagues upon thine heart, and upon thy servants, and upon
thy people; that thou mayest know that there is none like me in all the earth". (Exodus 9:13-14)

US4Zion

Ralph

Feb 1, 2011, 7:31:26 PM2/1/11

And UZ, here is a list of 1153 scientists named Steve, who are currently
living,who support evolution:

http://ncse.com/taking-action/list-steves

us4...@att.net

Feb 1, 2011, 8:08:21 PM2/1/11
Ralph <mmma...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Well yeah, I would expect that do to the re-emergence of old world goddess worship (Mother Earth, evolution, Wiccanism, etc).
Judeo-Christian culture has done much to wipe out the darkness of the old world as Al Gore admits....

"The spiritual sense of our place in nature . . . can be traced to the origins of human civilization. A growing number of anthropologists and
archeo-mythologists. . . argue that the prevailing ideology of belief in prehistoric Europe and much of the world was based on the worship of a single earth
goddess, who was assumed to be the fount of all life and who radiated harmony among all living things. . . . [Ceremonial sites] seem to confirm the notion that
a goddess religion was ubiquitous throughout much of the world until the antecedents of today's religions--most of which still have a distinctly masculine
orientation--swept out of India and the Near East, almost obliterating belief in the goddess. The last vestige of organized goddess worship was eliminated by
Christianity . . . ." - Al Gore (Earth in the Balance - Ecology and the Human Spirit, 1992)

Witchcraft, homosexuality, idolatry, goddess worship, slavery, voo-doo and such things of the old world began retreating to the shadows 2,000 years ago,
while at the same time, humans by the billions (pagans and Jews alike) started heading towards the light of the new world:

The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles; "The people which sat in darkness saw great
light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up". From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, "Repent: for the kingdom
of heaven is at hand". (Matthew 4:15-17)

Obviously, one of the last strongholds of the old world darkness is homosexuality. In fact, it is written that such darkness will be here with us all the way up
to the end of this age.

"Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed." - Jesus

Us4z

Ralph

Feb 1, 2011, 8:47:37 PM2/1/11

Tell me UZ, when was the last time that you actually replied to the
content of a post??

us4...@att.net

Feb 1, 2011, 9:58:45 PM2/1/11
Ralph <mmma...@yahoo.com> wrote:

You do agree that idolatry, witchcraft, slavery, homosexuality, goddess worship (among other things) all predate Christianity don't you?

Yes you do. Why then are you anti-christ? Think about it. Think about why the multitudes bought Bibles and made it the #1 all time best seller.

And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner
of sickness and all manner of disease among the people. And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all
sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were
lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them. And there followed him great multitudes of people from Galilee, and from
Decapolis, and from Jerusalem, and from Judaea, and from beyond Jordan. (Matthew 4:23-25)

Multitudes from all nations and all races.

"After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and
before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; And cried with a loud voice, saying, "Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne,
and unto the Lamb"." (Revelation 7:9-10)

US4Zion

bpuharic

Feb 2, 2011, 6:20:30 AM2/2/11
On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 18:08:55 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:

>bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 20:43:00 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:
>>.

>>>Exactly. Again you've no clue wrt the judgment of God. Paul endorsed the killing of Christians
>>>before he was converted to the truth.
>>
>>gee. so he supported SIN and EVIL??
>
>The billions of Bible readers who made the Holy Writ the #1 all time best seller did not buy bibles to learn how
>to do sin and evil. No not atall since humans sin naturally, it does not have to be learned.

sure they did. in fact they WROTE about it.

jefferson davis wrote a CREATIONIST DEFENSE of slavery

william wilberforce, the great leader of aboliton in the UK, did not
argue against slavery based on the bible because he knew the bible
supports slavery

he compared it to torture, then made the argument torture was evil, so
slavery is worse

so, yes, the bible DOES teach evil. saying it doesnt is just
whitewashing it

>Judeo-Christian western civilization has made much progress against old world cultural habits such as slavery, witchcraft, voo-doo, idolatry....
>yet at the same time has not made much progress against other old world things like homosexuality and false prophets.
>
>On the intellectual side, Jews and Christians make up the overwhelming majority of the top 100 scientists of all time.
>
>"The list below is from the book The Scientific 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Scientists, Past and Present, Citadel Press (2000), written by John
>Galbraith Simmons."

all of whom died before darwin, so would not have known about darwin.
and none of the mODERN scientsts were creationists

doesnt do much for your argument, does it?

and EINSTEIN was a JEWISH ATHEIST.

guess you forgot about that

bpuharic

Feb 2, 2011, 6:22:33 AM2/2/11
On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 19:08:21 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:

>Well yeah, I would expect that do to the re-emergence of old world goddess worship (Mother Earth, evolution, Wiccanism, etc).
>Judeo-Christian culture has done much to wipe out the darkness of the old world as Al Gore admits....

funny coming from a creationist. creationism is PANTHEISM. it believes
god is a force of nature like electricity. so when creationists say
evolution is a religion, that's because creationism cant conceive of
anything BUT religion.

>Witchcraft, homosexuality, idolatry, goddess worship, slavery, voo-doo and such things of the old world began retreating to the shadows 2,000 years ago,
>while at the same time, humans by the billions (pagans and Jews alike) started heading towards the light of the new world:

SLAVERY??

to date, not a single creationist has said slavery is evil. not a
one. ALL of them defend it.

>The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles; "The people which sat in darkness saw great
>light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up". From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, "Repent: for the kingdom
>of heaven is at hand". (Matthew 4:15-17)
>
>Obviously, one of the last strongholds of the old world darkness is homosexuality. In fact, it is written that such darkness will be here with us all the way up
>to the end of this age.

creationists believe it's wrong for 1 man to love another, but OK for
him to ENSLAVE another

creationism is evil

us4...@att.net

Feb 2, 2011, 2:23:50 PM2/2/11
bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:

>jefferson davis wrote a CREATIONIST DEFENSE of slavery
>
>william wilberforce, the great leader of aboliton in the UK, did not
>argue against slavery based on the bible because he knew the bible
>supports slavery
>
>he compared it to torture, then made the argument torture was evil, so
>slavery is worse
>
>so, yes, the bible DOES teach evil. saying it doesnt is just
>whitewashing it

It's a darn good thing you've come online and met up with me.

Obviously all homosexuals everywhere would be all for the Holy Writ if it approved of homosexual behavior (as would the other old world practitioners if their
particular sin was approved) .

Fact of the matter is is that sin is sin and all can be forgiven.

How much more equal can it get?.... none.

It is clear that from all nations and from all races.... sinners repented and made it to heaven:

"After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people,
and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
And cried with a loud voice, saying, 'Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb'." (Revelation 7:9-10)

I understand that this is completely unacceptable to you and frustrates you. This is because you reject creationism
in favor of evolution while at the same time cannot come to grips with the fact that if evolution is indeed true.... then evolution
is to be blamed for allowing men to have "religions" which discredit the very basis of evolution.

So in frustration, you guys flee from the light of the new world back into the shadows of darkness of the
old world.... all at the beckoning of your leaders who are merely taking advantage of your frustration and
therefore are keeping you enslaved by sin.

Yes, you are a slave of sin.

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin." - Jesus

US4Zion

US4Zion

us4...@att.net

Feb 2, 2011, 2:23:50 PM2/2/11
bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:

>to date, not a single creationist has said slavery is evil. not a
>one. ALL of them defend it.

Again, slavery, idolatry, wiccanism, goddess worship, homosexuality are all of the old world darkness.

The EXODUS, the creation of the Nation of Israel and the giving of the 10 Commandments was the dawn of the new age.
Christianity and it's gospel of the kingdom of God was the sunrise.

"The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles;
"The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up".

From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, "Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand"." (Matthew 4:15-16)

You are simply trying to drag folks back into the darkness of the old world (but you are not doing a very good job).

US4Zion

us4...@att.net

Feb 2, 2011, 2:23:50 PM2/2/11
bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:

>On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 19:08:21 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:
>

>>Well yeah, I would expect that do to the re-emergence of old world goddess worship (Mother Earth, evolution, Wiccanism, etc).
>>Judeo-Christian culture has done much to wipe out the darkness of the old world as Al Gore admits....
>
>funny coming from a creationist.

Funny coming from an "old world" sodomite.

US4Zion

us4...@att.net

Feb 2, 2011, 2:23:50 PM2/2/11
bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:

>On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 18:08:55 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:
>
>>bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>>>On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 20:43:00 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:
>>>.

>>>gee. so he supported SIN and EVIL??
>>
>>The billions of Bible readers who made the Holy Writ the #1 all time best seller did not buy bibles to learn how
>>to do sin and evil. No not atall since humans sin naturally, it does not have to be learned.
>
>sure they did. in fact they WROTE about it.

All have sinned. Jesus made a way once and for all, for all humans to be forgiven. Period.

" I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." - Jesus

US4Zion

Bob LeChevalier

Feb 2, 2011, 3:09:28 PM2/2/11
us4...@att.net wrote:
>Tell you what. I realize that you never start any posts on your own expressing your ideas since you are a bit shy,

If I were to do so, they would be on the subject of education, and
posted only to the education newsgroup.

>so I will start a King Arthur and/or "Magic" thread for you if you wish. (e-mail me secretly if you wish).

I'd rather that you start no threads, or that you confine them to
newsgroups where they are strictly on topic. If they aren't on
newsgroups that I read, you won't have to see any responses from me.

us4...@att.net

Feb 2, 2011, 3:21:55 PM2/2/11
bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:

>jefferson davis wrote a CREATIONIST DEFENSE of slavery

Like you, Jefferson Davis said that government should take care of those who cannot take care of themselves. Only now, you promote the
notion that moochers vote for politicians who promise to give them something for nothing at the expense of those who can take care of themselves.

Jefferson Davis said: " The condition of slavery with us is, in a word, Mr. President, nothing but the form of civil government instituted for a class of people
not fit to govern themselves. It is exactly what in every State exists in some form or other. It is just that kind of control which is extended in every
northern State over its convicts, its lunatics, its minors, its apprentices. It is but a form of civil government for those who by their nature are not fit to
govern themselves. We recognize the fact of the inferiority stamped upon that race of men by the Creator, and from the cradle to the grave, our Government,
as a civil institution, marks that inferiority." - He said this in the Senate Chamber of the U.S. Capitol on February 29, 1860.

Now. What you cannot understand is that although government of man by men is an authorized institution, that it is the second best at best
method of governance.

I have told you over and over again about the kingdom of God yet you refuse to hear.

No problem. Just keep on reading my stuff.

US4Zion

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_did_Jefferson_Davis_view_slavery#ixzz1CpiV8c5m

us4...@att.net

Feb 2, 2011, 3:21:55 PM2/2/11
bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:

>william wilberforce, the great leader of aboliton in the UK, did not
>argue against slavery based on the bible because he knew the bible
>supports slavery

Are you nuts? Wilberforce was a conservative who promoted Christian Missionaries and who was against atheism, immorality, and blasphemy.

"Wilberforce was convinced of the importance of religion, morality, and education. He championed causes and campaigns such as the
Society for Suppression of Vice, British missionary work in India, the creation of a free colony in Sierra Leone, the foundation of the
Church Mission Society and the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. His underlying conservatism led him to support
politically and socially repressive legislation, and resulted in criticism that he was ignoring injustices at home while campaigning for the
enslaved abroad."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Wilberforce

Wilberforce and The Society for the Supression of Vice were against infidels and blasphemers, and imposed laws of punishment
upon them.

"The Society for the Suppression of Vice was a nineteenth-century English society established in 1802. The society is not to be confused with its later
namesake, the New York Society for the Suppression of Vice."

"The Society for the Suppression of Vice was still in operation in the 1870s. It was the means of suppressing "low and vicious periodicals",
and of bringing the dealers to punishment, by imprisonment, hard labor and fines. The article reproduced on the Victorian London site records
a list of items seized and destroyed. This included "large quantities of infidel and blasphemous publications."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_for_Suppression_of_Vice

As stated previously idolatry, slavery, homosexuality, goddess worship, along with wiccanism are all of the old world and predate both
Judaism and Christianity.

You should thank us for cleaning up your mess.

US4Zion

us4...@att.net

Feb 2, 2011, 3:24:37 PM2/2/11
Bob LeChevalier <loj...@lojban.org> wrote:

>us4...@att.net wrote:
>>Tell you what. I realize that you never start any posts on your own expressing your ideas since you are a bit shy,
>
>If I were to do so, they would be on the subject of education, and
>posted only to the education newsgroup.

Hmmmm..... well perhaps you should update your software so you can cross-post to multiple groups
(unless you are actually shy as I said before).

US4Zion

bpuharic

Feb 2, 2011, 5:43:40 PM2/2/11
On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 13:23:50 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:

>bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>to date, not a single creationist has said slavery is evil. not a
>>one. ALL of them defend it.
>
>Again, slavery, idolatry, wiccanism, goddess worship, homosexuality are all of the old world darkness.

then why did PAUL APPROVE OF IT in ephesians and philemon?

>You are simply trying to drag folks back into the darkness of the old world (but you are not doing a very good job).

have you ever read philemon? there, paul sends an esccaped slave,
onesimus, back to his OWNER, philemon

any other justifications you want to offer for your support of slavery
and your refusal to condemn it?

>US4Zion

bpuharic

Feb 2, 2011, 5:44:46 PM2/2/11
On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 13:23:50 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:

god only knows why you think i'm 'sodomite', especially since i have
NO objection to homosexuality whatsoever. if i were gay, i'd proudly
say i was

you, OTOH, defend slavery with zeal and vigor

as all creationists do

>US4Zion

bpuharic

Feb 2, 2011, 5:46:30 PM2/2/11
On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 13:23:50 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:

>bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:

>>>The billions of Bible readers who made the Holy Writ the #1 all time best seller did not buy bibles to learn how
>>>to do sin and evil. No not atall since humans sin naturally, it does not have to be learned.
>>
>>sure they did. in fact they WROTE about it.
>
>All have sinned. Jesus made a way once and for all, for all humans to be forgiven. Period.

which has NOTHING to do with slavery. NOTHING. the bible does not say
slavery is wrong. you dont say slavery is wrong. you try to PRETEND
sin is slavery, but try and tell that to the 2 MILLION BLACKS MURDERED
by creationists between 1404 adn 1863 during the slave trade

you TRIVIALIZE genocide. you IGNORE GENOCIDE. you do so because YOUR
BIBLE APPROVES OF IT.

bpuharic

Feb 2, 2011, 5:49:42 PM2/2/11
On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 13:23:50 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:

>bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>jefferson davis wrote a CREATIONIST DEFENSE of slavery
>>
>>william wilberforce, the great leader of aboliton in the UK, did not
>>argue against slavery based on the bible because he knew the bible
>>supports slavery
>>
>>he compared it to torture, then made the argument torture was evil, so
>>slavery is worse
>>
>>so, yes, the bible DOES teach evil. saying it doesnt is just
>>whitewashing it
>
>It's a darn good thing you've come online and met up with me.
>
>Obviously all homosexuals everywhere would be all for the Holy Writ if it approved of homosexual behavior (as would the other old world practitioners if their
>particular sin was approved) .

your bible says

1. it's wrong for a man to love another

2. it's OK for a man to ENSLAVE another

and you expect me to believe your bible is MORAL??

>I understand that this is completely unacceptable to you and frustrates you. This is because you reject creationism

and you accept slavery. you sit here mewing and puking about your
ignorant superstition, while being in denial about the TREMENDOUS EVIL
your bible approves of,

slavery. you have NEVER condemned slavery. you have NEVER dealt with
the fact the bible APPROVES of it

>in favor of evolution while at the same time cannot come to grips with the fact that if evolution is indeed true.... then evolution
>is to be blamed for allowing men to have "religions" which discredit the very basis of evolution.

meaningless. you approve of genocide. you do so because the bible does
likewise

>So in frustration, you guys flee from the light of the new world back into the shadows of darkness of the
>old world.... all at the beckoning of your leaders who are merely taking advantage of your frustration and
>therefore are keeping you enslaved by sin.

you can rationalize all you want

your bible approves of mass murder. try and spin THAT fact

you say it's sin for a man to love another

and ignore the fact your bible says it's OK for a ma to ENSLAVE
another and to MURDER him

us4...@att.net

Feb 2, 2011, 5:49:57 PM2/2/11
us4...@att.net wrote:

>Egypt: the nation of slavemasters (of Africa, Pharaohs etc.)
>
>Israel: the nation born after escaping the slavemasters (Moses, the Hebrews, the 10 Commandments etc.)
>
>This escape is known as the EXODUS and the events were foretold to Abraham hundreds of years beforehand.
>
>And he said unto Abram, "Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall
>afflict them four hundred years; And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great
>substance." (Genesis 15:13-14)
>
>Here is confirmation:
>
>"Now the sojourning of the children of Israel, who dwelt in Egypt, was four hundred and thirty years. And it came to pass at the end of the four
>hundred and thirty years, even the selfsame day it came to pass, that all the hosts of the Lord went out from the land of Egypt.It is a night to be much
>observed unto the Lord for bringing them out from the land of Egypt: this is that night of the Lord to be observed of all the children of Israel in their
>generations" (Exodus 12:40-42)
>

>"And the children of Israel did according to the word of Moses; and they borrowed of the Egyptians jewels of silver, and jewels of gold,
>and raiment: And the Lord gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they lent unto them such things as they required.
>And they spoiled the Egyptians. And the children of Israel journeyed from Rameses to Succoth, about six hundred thousand on foot that
> were men, beside children. And a mixed multitude went up also with them; and flocks, and herds, even very much cattle." (Exodus 12:35-38)

>The armies of the pursuing slavemasters of Egypt were destroyed. Not even one soldier among them survived.
>

>And the Lord said unto Moses,"Stretch out thine hand over the sea, that the waters may come again upon the Egyptians, upon their chariots,
>and upon their horsemen. And Moses stretched forth his hand over the sea, and the sea returned to his strength when the morning appeared;
>and the Egyptians fled against it; and the Lord overthrew the Egyptians in the midst of the sea. And the waters returned, and covered the chariots,
>and the horsemen, and all the host of Pharaoh that came into the sea after them; there remained not so much as one of them." (Exodus 14:26-28)

>One of the many lessons learned by the slavemasters was that under the direction and authority of God, a mere human can indeed
>seem to be a "god".
>

>And the Lord said unto Moses, "See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet". (Exodus7:1)
>
>Let freedom ring,
>
>US4Zion

This has more to do with the RE-BIRTH of a nation, i.e. Zion (as approved by both the League of Nations after WW1, and by the
United Nations soon after Adolf Hitler shot himself in the head, WWII) a nation which traces it's roots to the "Biblical Land of Israel"....

"The modern State of Israel was declared in 1948, and traces its historical and religious roots to the Biblical Land of Israel, also known as Zion, a concept
central to Judaism since ancient times. Political Zionism took shape in the late-19th century Europe under Theodor Herzl, and the Balfour Declaration of 1917
formalized British policy preferring the establishment of a national home for the Jewish people. Following World War I, the League of Nations granted Great
Britain the Mandate for Palestine, which included responsibility for securing "the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people". In
November 1947, the United Nations voted in favor of the partition of Palestine, proposing the creation of a Jewish state, an Arab state, and a UN-administered
Jerusalem.] Partition was accepted by the Zionist leadership but rejected by Arab leaders, and a civil war began. Israel declared independence on 14 May 1948
and neighboring Arab states invaded the next day. Since then, Israel has fought a series of wars with neighboring Arab states, and has occupied territories,
including the West Bank, Sinai Peninsula, Gaza Strip and the Golan Heights, beyond those delineated in the 1949 Armistice Agreements. The border between Israel
and the neighboring West Bank is not formally defined by the Israeli government, as a result of a complex and unresolved political situation. Israel has signed
peace treaties with Egypt and Jordan, but efforts by elements within both parties to diplomatically solve the problem have so far only met with limited
success."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel

"For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits;
that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved:
as it is written, 'There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is my
covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins'." (Romans 11:25-27)

...to be more specific this has more to do with the beginning of the end of all things pagan. Yes, gentiles were given a window
of opportunity (which has now lasted for about 2,000 years) by which they could escape the old world darkness.

The destruction of Jerusalem in 70 A.D. was predicted beforehand, and marked the beginning of an era whereby pagans used
Jerusalem as a "doormat". At the same time it is perfectly clear from predictions from the same source (the Holy Writ) that this
"doormat" era would eventually come to an end....

"And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be
trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled." - Jesus

You still have the choice however, to lay flat down and let folks use you as a doormat. I promise you however,
that this is not your only choice.

The Egyptians imposed slavery upon the ancient Hebrews "without a cause" (see Biblical references below). As a result,
proof of God (who is against such things) was made manifest to all nations (see Biblical references below).

I for one have seen "proof" of God with my own eyes. It is indeed a beautiful thing to see eye to eye with the watchmen
of Zion. Yes, miracles are great and they occur all the time but remember that "signs and wonders" are not actually the basis
of our faith.... especially here in these last days. The true beauty of it all is found in hearing the harmonious sounds of the
watchmen of Zion.

It is written....

"Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there
shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean. Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem:
loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion. For thus saith the Lord, Ye have sold yourselves for nought;
and ye shall be redeemed without money." (Isaiah 52:1-3)

"For thus saith the Lord God, My people went down aforetime into Egypt to sojourn there; and the Assyrian oppressed them
without cause. Now therefore, what have I here, saith the Lord, that my people is taken away for nought? they that rule over them
make them to howl, saith the Lord; and my name continually every day is blasphemed. Therefore my people shall know my name:
therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I." (Isaiah 52:4-6)

"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings
of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth." (Isaiah 52:7)

"Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when the Lord shall
bring again Zion. Break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem: for the Lord hath comforted his people,
he hath redeemed Jerusalem." (Isaiah 52:8-9)

"The Lord hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation
of our God." (Isaiah 52:10)

US4Zion

bpuharic

Feb 2, 2011, 5:52:38 PM2/2/11
On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 14:21:55 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:

>bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>william wilberforce, the great leader of aboliton in the UK, did not
>>argue against slavery based on the bible because he knew the bible
>>supports slavery
>
>Are you nuts? Wilberforce was a conservative who promoted Christian Missionaries and who was against atheism, immorality, and blasphemy.

and he did NOT say the bible condemned slavery

>"Wilberforce was convinced of the importance of religion, morality, and education. He championed causes and campaigns such as the
>Society for Suppression of Vice, British missionary work in India, the creation of a free colony in Sierra Leone, the foundation of the
>Church Mission Society and the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. His underlying conservatism led him to support
>politically and socially repressive legislation, and resulted in criticism that he was ignoring injustices at home while campaigning for the
> enslaved abroad."

gee. he has ALOT in common with

CHARLES DARWIN.

BOTH were abolitionists. BOTH opposed slavery

YOU do not. YOU approve of slavery

>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Wilberforce
>
>Wilberforce and The Society for the Supression of Vice were against infidels and blasphemers, and imposed laws of punishment
>upon them.

ah. RELIGIOUS PERSECUTION. you're in favor of that.

>"The Society for the Suppression of Vice

gee. there's a similar organization TODAY

in SAUDI ARABiA

a PERFECT CREATIONJIST GOVT.

>As stated previously idolatry, slavery, homosexuality, goddess worship, along with wiccanism are all of the old world and predate both
>Judaism and Christianity.

and christianity APPROVES OF SLAVERY.

it says so in

EPHESIANS

PHILEMON

so you're saying that, if it predates xtianity it's OK??

bpuharic

Feb 2, 2011, 5:54:00 PM2/2/11
On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 14:21:55 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:

>bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>jefferson davis wrote a CREATIONIST DEFENSE of slavery
>
>Like you, Jefferson Davis said that government should take care of those who cannot take care of themselves.

like black slaves.

Only now, you promote the
>notion that moochers vote for politicians who promise to give them something for nothing at the expense of those who can take care of themselves.

meaningless. and trying to change the subject isnt going to help your
DEFENSE of slavery

>Jefferson Davis said: " The condition of slavery with us is, in a word, Mr. President, nothing but the form of civil government instituted for a class of people
>not fit to govern themselves.

HERE YOU DEFEND SLAVERY!!

>Now. What you cannot understand is that although government of man by men is an authorized institution, that it is the second best at best
>method of governance.
>
>I have told you over and over again about the kingdom of God yet you refuse to hear.
>
>No problem. Just keep on reading my stuff.

YOU DEFEND SLAVERY!!

us4...@att.net

Feb 2, 2011, 6:01:18 PM2/2/11

us4...@att.net

Feb 2, 2011, 6:39:01 PM2/2/11
bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:

>god only knows why you think i'm 'sodomite', especially since i have
>NO objection to homosexuality whatsoever. if i were gay, i'd proudly
>say i was

Do what? You have no problem with abominations?

"Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination." (Leviticus 18:22)

I have no problem whatsoever with you disagreeing with me seeing as how you disagree with God.

US4Zion

us4...@att.net

Feb 2, 2011, 6:39:01 PM2/2/11
bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:

By now it should be obvious to all that since you disagree with God, that your interpretation
of the Holy Writ should be ignored.

US4Zion

us4...@att.net

Feb 2, 2011, 6:39:01 PM2/2/11
bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:

>On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 13:23:50 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:
>
>>bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:

>>>sure they did. in fact they WROTE about it.
>>
>>All have sinned. Jesus made a way once and for all, for all humans to be forgiven. Period.
>
>which has NOTHING to do with slavery.

Wrong. Sinners are slaves to sin.

For example you keep on lying because you are enslaved by sin.

US4Zion

us4...@att.net

Feb 2, 2011, 6:39:01 PM2/2/11
bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:

US4Zion

us4...@att.net

Feb 2, 2011, 6:39:01 PM2/2/11
bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:

>On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 14:21:55 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:
>
>>bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>>>william wilberforce, the great leader of aboliton in the UK, did not
>>>argue against slavery based on the bible because he knew the bible
>>>supports slavery
>>
>>Are you nuts? Wilberforce was a conservative who promoted Christian Missionaries and who was against atheism, immorality, and blasphemy.
>
>and he did NOT say the bible condemned slavery

He was against blasphemers and immoral behavior. So he backed laws against such things.

Perhaps you are a bit confused between the role of politicians and the prophets of God.

Yes, that's it. You detest fundamentalists and evangelical Christians don't you?

Yes, you are not completely aware of the big picture.

If evolution were true, man would have an excuse for his sinful nature. Yeah, no wonder you
tell everyone they are descended from monkeys.

But you lie. Men were created in the image of God and then fell into sin.

Jesus, being born of a virgin (conceived by the Spirit of God) was not a "born sinner" like you and I.

Go play with Bob. He lies about Jesus being a product of evolution, the son of apes. You and he will get along good.

Meanwhile, I affirm that men were created in the image of God, and that Jesus is Lord.

"Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no
man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost." (1Corinthians 12:3)

US4Zion

bpuharic

Feb 2, 2011, 6:44:16 PM2/2/11
On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 17:39:01 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:

>bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>god only knows why you think i'm 'sodomite', especially since i have
>>NO objection to homosexuality whatsoever. if i were gay, i'd proudly
>>say i was
>
>Do what? You have no problem with abominations?

homosexuality is not an abominatoin

and you dont have a problem with slavery

i'd say i got the better of the deal

>"Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination." (Leviticus 18:22)
>
>I have no problem whatsoever with you disagreeing with me seeing as how you disagree with God.

yep. your god loves slavery

your god is evil

>US4Zion

bpuharic

Feb 2, 2011, 6:44:54 PM2/2/11

your god should be ignored

any god that approves of genocide is evil

any religious belief that approves of genocide is evil

>US4Zion

bpuharic

Feb 2, 2011, 6:45:35 PM2/2/11
On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 17:39:01 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:

>bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:

>>>All have sinned. Jesus made a way once and for all, for all humans to be forgiven. Period.
>>
>>which has NOTHING to do with slavery.
>
>Wrong. Sinners are slaves to sin.

for a rabid racist like you to trivialize genocide...well that's
creationism

>US4Zion

bpuharic

Feb 2, 2011, 6:47:39 PM2/2/11
On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 17:39:01 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:

>bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:

>>>Are you nuts? Wilberforce was a conservative who promoted Christian Missionaries and who was against atheism, immorality, and blasphemy.
>>
>>and he did NOT say the bible condemned slavery
>
>He was against blasphemers and immoral behavior. So he backed laws against such things.

and slavery is not evil? is that what you're saying

>Perhaps you are a bit confused between the role of politicians and the prophets of God.

gee. so when a politicians says it's OK it's no longer sin

so being gay is OK if a politician says it??

>Yes, that's it. You detest fundamentalists and evangelical Christians don't you?

you bet.

>Yes, you are not completely aware of the big picture.

and you're ignorant of history

>If evolution were true, man would have an excuse for his sinful nature. Yeah, no wonder you
>tell everyone they are descended from monkeys.

evolution has zip to do with sin. science is amoral. you're a fanatic
so think EVERYTHING is religious

>Meanwhile, I affirm that men were created in the image of God, and that Jesus is Lord.
>
>"Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no
>man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost." (1Corinthians 12:3)

and your god loves genocide

bpuharic

Feb 2, 2011, 6:48:13 PM2/2/11
On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 17:39:01 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:

>bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:

>>>Like you, Jefferson Davis said that government should take care of those who cannot take care of themselves.
>>
>>like black slaves.
>>>

>>>Jefferson Davis said: " The condition of slavery with us is, in a word, Mr. President, nothing but the form of civil government instituted for a class of people
>>>not fit to govern themselves.
>>
>>HERE YOU DEFEND SLAVERY!!
>>

>>YOU DEFEND SLAVERY!!

the exodus never happened

but slavery DID. and you defend it

>US4Zion

us4...@att.net

Feb 2, 2011, 7:33:56 PM2/2/11
Now let's look at the lie of evolution.

Humanists, leftists and godless marxists alike have set themselves up as being your slavemasters.

Yes, according to them you are their slaves. Your only course to freedom is through them. Afterall, your
"rights" come from them (those who have risen to the top of the food chain in their own minds, in the grand overall scheme
of the "survival of the fittest" as they see things) .

Sure. It is undeniable that if humans were but mere sons of apes that they might have a case. All humans would have an excuse
for their problems and could blame them on "nature", and could easily justify bowing to the demands of more powerful humans.

However, since man did not arrive via natural forces (i.e. evolution)... men who rely on men (in the natural sense) are actually operating
under a curse.

"Thus saith the Lord; 'Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord'." (Jeremiah 17:5)

US4Zion

bpuharic

Feb 2, 2011, 7:39:23 PM2/2/11
On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 18:33:56 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:

>Now let's look at the lie of evolution.
>
>Humanists, leftists and godless marxists alike have set themselves up as being your slavemasters.

this from a guy who approves of slavery. who posted a letter from
jefferson davis saying that blacks deserved to be slaves because they
cant govern themselves

this creationist is here to lecture us on morality

Bob LeChevalier

Feb 2, 2011, 8:56:43 PM2/2/11
us4...@att.net wrote:
>Bob LeChevalier <loj...@lojban.org> wrote:
>
>>us4...@att.net wrote:
>>>Tell you what. I realize that you never start any posts on your own expressing your ideas since you are a bit shy,
>>
>>If I were to do so, they would be on the subject of education, and
>>posted only to the education newsgroup.
>
>Hmmmm..... well perhaps you should update your software so you can cross-post to multiple groups

I can crosspost (obviously), but don't believe it to be a positive
thing to start multi-group threads unless what I am writing is on
topic in multiple groups.

Bob LeChevalier

Feb 2, 2011, 8:57:59 PM2/2/11
us4...@att.net wrote:
>By now it should be obvious to all that since you disagree with God, that your interpretation
>of the Holy Writ should be ignored.

And since you are a liar and a hypocrite, your interpretation should
also be ignored.

Indeed the best bet is to ignore ALL interpretations.

us4...@att.net

Feb 2, 2011, 10:09:05 PM2/2/11
bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:

>homosexuality is not an abominatoin

Le 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

Obviously, yes it is.

I have come to the conclusion that I myself might very well be the last warning you get
for the purpose of saving your soul from hell and eternal damnation.

You need to come to grips with the notion of "authority".

US4Zion

US4Zion

us4...@att.net

Feb 2, 2011, 10:09:05 PM2/2/11
bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:

>any god that approves of genocide is evil

If you find yourself in hell after you die will you say "this is evil"?

I think you have a problem with authority. And law. And with the American concept of the rule of law. And with the Holy Writ.

You have a problem with the notion of rights coming from God (not men who you think evolved from squirrels as Darwin said).

The Declaration of Independence states that rights come from God.

Furthermore, the laws of men are made for you.............. not me.

"Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners,
for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, For whoremongers, for them that
defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to
sound doctrine" (1Timothy 9-10)

US4Zion

us4...@att.net

Feb 2, 2011, 10:09:05 PM2/2/11
bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:

>the exodus never happened
>
>but slavery DID. and you defend it

You are insane. The EXODUS is about escape from slavery.

I would like to think that you are not actually insane but are merely misinformed.

Please clarify....

US4Zion

us4...@att.net

Feb 2, 2011, 10:09:05 PM2/2/11
bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:

You are the one who supports the old world darkness. You support idolatry, marxism, homosexuality, and any and all
other forms of old world sin slavery.

You are a slave.

"After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people,
and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
And cried with a loud voice, saying, 'Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb'." (Revelation 7:9-10)

You are the racist hypocrite liar. You are the one who denies the Biblical truth that all races from all nations make it to heaven as I have shown.

You are the one who seeks to enslave humankind by telling them that they are but mere descendent of monkeys who must adhere
to the dictates of the Chief Monkey.

Thank you. Please continue. You make things easy.

US4Zio

us4...@att.net

Feb 2, 2011, 10:09:05 PM2/2/11
bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:

>On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 17:39:01 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:
>
>>bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:

>>>and he did NOT say the bible condemned slavery
>>
>>He was against blasphemers and immoral behavior. So he backed laws against such things.

>on the matter of slavery is not evil? is that what you're saying

So far as I can tell you are pro old world culture. You are pro homosexuality, pro idolatry, pro wiccanism,
pro goddess worship (global warming etc.) which in the final analysis is actually a pro slavery agenda.

But say on. I reserve the right to mock any\all of your hedonistic will worshipping theories.

"And it came to pass at noon, that Elijah mocked them, and said, "Cry aloud: for he is a god; either he is talking,
or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, or peradventure he sleepeth, and must be awaked". And they cried aloud,
and cut themselves after their manner with knives and lancets, till the blood gushed out upon them." (1Kings 18:27-28)

US4Zion

us4...@att.net

Feb 2, 2011, 11:07:22 PM2/2/11
Bob LeChevalier <loj...@lojban.org> wrote:

>us4...@att.net wrote:
>>By now it should be obvious to all that since you disagree with God, that your interpretation
>>of the Holy Writ should be ignored.
>
>And since you are a liar and a hypocrite, your interpretation should
>also be ignored.

Wait a minute here. You are the one who claims that Jesus is the son of a monkey, right?

Goodness. Yeah. Sure. Like billions of believers are going to ignore me and listen to you.

But wait. No. It is not a matter of interpretation atall. It is simply a matter of right vs. wrong.

You are simply wrong. You are promoting a monkey Jesus in accord with the dictates of your Satanic brethren.
In NT terminology you are preaching 'another Jesus'. No problem. Nothing new.

"But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted
from the simplicity that is in Christ. For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached,
or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might
well bear with him." (2Corinthians 11:3-4)

You are a slave of Satan. You can by no means show that folks were in error 2,ooo years ago because they did not
believe that Jesus descended from a monkey.

Like boo-prick you also are from the old world. You and he have fallen victim to the darkness. You guys might as well quit
fighting me and focus your energy on carving some giant monkey statue to worship.

US4Zion

Virgil

Feb 3, 2011, 3:02:16 AM2/3/11
In article <98rjk6lmlb5t5euju...@4ax.com>,
us4...@att.net wrote:

> Now let's look at the lie of evolution.
>
> Humanists, leftists and godless marxists alike have set themselves up as
> being your slavemasters.

The only slavemasters in the USA were Xians, and the farthest to the
left they ever got was being tories.

> However, since man did not arrive via natural forces (i.e. evolution).

For which false claim there is not one iota of supporting objective
physical evidence, though there are mountains of falsifying objective
physical evidence.

Bob LeChevalier

Feb 3, 2011, 3:12:02 AM2/3/11
us4...@att.net wrote:
>bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>homosexuality is not an abominatoin
>
>Le 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."
>
>Obviously, yes it is.

The opinions of 2500 year old priests have nothing to do with reality.

>You need to come to grips with the notion of "authority".

This country and culture recognizes no unlimited authority.

Virgil

Feb 3, 2011, 3:16:26 AM2/3/11
In article <bhpjk6122tjs3i2j9...@4ax.com>,
us4...@att.net wrote:

> Yes, that's it. You detest fundamentalists and evangelical Christians don't
> you?

I find their selective blindness to whatever objective physical evidence
they do not like infantile and their illegal attempts to impose it on
others anti_American.

> Yes, you are not completely aware of the big picture.
>
> If evolution were true, man would have an excuse for his sinful nature.

If Evolution is true, there is no such thing as sin, though for social
animals like humans there still is anti-social behavior including crime,
in the sense of actions condemned by the society in which the
perpetrator lives..

> Yeah,
> no wonder you
> tell everyone they are descended from monkeys.

Except that no one but you cretinist IDiots do that.

> But you lie. Men were created in the image of God and then fell into sin.

A claim for which there is absolutely no supporting objective physical
evidence. And which differs considerably from one theist religion to
another and even between one sect and another within any such religion.

> Jesus, being born of a virgin

Now that is much more difficult to beleive than that we are descended
from more primitive members of genus homo.

> Go play with Bob. He lies about Jesus being a product of evolution, the son
> of apes.

There is absolutely no objective physical evidence supporting your wild
claim that any "Jesus", if there really was one, was not produced the
same way everyone else is.

> Meanwhile, I affirm that men were created in the image of God, and that Jesus
> is Lord.

You are not in a position to 'affirm' what you cannot prove. And you
cannot prove that claim.

Bob LeChevalier

Feb 3, 2011, 3:16:54 AM2/3/11
us4...@att.net wrote:
>bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>>any god that approves of genocide is evil
>
>If you find yourself in hell after you die will you say "this is evil"?

Probably.

>I think you have a problem with authority.

There is none, in the field of religion.

>And law.

Those are passed by Congress and legislatures, are subject to the
interpretation of the courts, and may not respect religion.

>And with the American concept of the rule of law.

See above.

>And with the Holy Writ.

There is no such animal. Thou shalt not make any graven image.
Printed books are graven. God does not approve of book idol
worshippers

>You have a problem with the notion of rights coming from God

They come from "We the people".

>The Declaration of Independence states that rights come from God.

No, it doesn't. There is no mention of God. Your creators were your
two parents.

>Furthermore, the laws of men are made for you.............. not me.

Tell that one to the judge.

Virgil

Feb 3, 2011, 3:17:38 AM2/3/11
In article <5lojk6pkkdvs7ulck...@4ax.com>,
us4...@att.net wrote:

> Do what? You have no problem with abominations?

Sure we do! You are still walking around aren't you?

Bob LeChevalier

Feb 3, 2011, 3:24:11 AM2/3/11
us4...@att.net wrote:
>Bob LeChevalier <loj...@lojban.org> wrote:
>
>>us4...@att.net wrote:
>>>By now it should be obvious to all that since you disagree with God, that your interpretation
>>>of the Holy Writ should be ignored.
>>
>>And since you are a liar and a hypocrite, your interpretation should
>>also be ignored.
>
>Wait a minute here. You are the one who claims that Jesus is the son of a monkey, right?

No. I have made no such claim, and I've corrected you on this before,
so you are again a liar, and thus an abomination. Get thee behind me,
Satan!

>Goodness. Yeah. Sure. Like billions of believers are going to ignore me

Yes.

>and listen to you.

No. But I don't write for billions of believers, so I don't much
care.

>But wait.

No.

>No.

See, you agree with me.

>It is not a matter of interpretation atall.

Of course it is.

>It is simply a matter of right vs. wrong.

Which is a matter of interpretation.

>You are simply wrong.

You are simply a liar.

>You are promoting a monkey Jesus

No.

>In NT terminology you are preaching

I am preaching nothing. I have no interest in preaching.

>You are a slave of Satan.

No. But you serve him with your endless lying.

>You can by no means show that folks were in error 2,ooo years ago

Folks were quite ignorant 2000 years ago, though possibly not as
ignorant as you are.

>Like boo-prick you also are from the old world.

I've visited Europe twice, but am not from there.

>You and he have fallen victim to the darkness.

That was last week when the power went out. But it was restored, and
I have plenty of light.

>You guys might as well quit fighting me

Who is fighting you? We are laughing at you, idiot.

>and focus your energy on carving some giant monkey statue to worship.

Why would I want to worship a statue?

bpuharic

Feb 3, 2011, 6:08:22 AM2/3/11
On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 21:09:05 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:

>bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>>any god that approves of genocide is evil
>
>If you find yourself in hell after you die will you say "this is evil"?

dodging the issue i see.

>I think you have a problem with authority. And law.

and you dont. you're a sheep. i'm not. in that sentence you exposed
the BIGGEST difference between science and creationism

science QUESTIONS. sciences asks for EVIDENCE

YOU seek authority. YOU seek certainty. YOU seek magic and
authoritarianism

>You have a problem with the notion of rights coming from God (not men who you think evolved from squirrels as Darwin said).

rights coming from god???

YOU"VE DEFENDED SLAVERY!!! what 'rights' do we have from god when YOU
quoted jefferson davis at length about how wonderful slavery was for
blacks since they cant govern themselves??

bpuharic

Feb 3, 2011, 6:09:08 AM2/3/11
On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 22:07:22 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:

>Like boo-prick you also are from the old world. You and he have fallen victim to the darkness. You guys might as well quit
>fighting me and focus your energy on carving some giant monkey statue to worship.

this from a creationist who says slavery is of god because blacks cant
govern themselves

>US4Zion

bpuharic

Feb 3, 2011, 6:11:01 AM2/3/11
On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 21:09:05 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:

>bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>homosexuality is not an abominatoin
>
>Le 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

ephesians 6:5 "slaves, obey your masters'

but, then, of course, you approve of slavery. you've said blacks cant
govern themselves and you've quoted from jefferson davis on this point

>Obviously, yes it is.
>
>I have come to the conclusion that I myself might very well be the last warning you get
>for the purpose of saving your soul from hell and eternal damnation.
>
>You need to come to grips with the notion of "authority".

that's the difference between a scientist and a creationist

a scientist QUESTIONS

creationists seek AUTHORITY

bpuharic

Feb 3, 2011, 6:13:38 AM2/3/11
On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 21:09:05 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:

>bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 17:39:01 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:
>>
>>>Wrong. Sinners are slaves to sin.
>>
>>for a rabid racist like you to trivialize genocide...well that's
>>creationism
>
>You are the one who supports the old world darkness. You support idolatry, marxism, homosexuality, and any and all
>other forms of old world sin slavery.

let's see...you said you approve of slavery for blacks. since slavery
is genocide, you approve of genocide

yes, i approve of homosexuality. it is not evil. it is totally normal

slavery, however, is not. and you approve of slavery

as to marxism, that's YOUR bailiwick. you believe humans must be
subject to the state. YOU believe in authority. YOU believe people
must be subject to the state, to the point of slavery

that's creationism

>You are the racist hypocrite liar. You are the one who denies the Biblical truth that all races from all nations make it to heaven as I have shown.

>You are the one who seeks to enslave humankind by telling them that they are but mere descendent of monkeys who must adhere
>to the dictates of the Chief Monkey.

descendents from monkeys?? HAHAHAHAHA

nope. descendents of an ape like ancestory

why? because that's what the EVIDENCE shows

me? i go with evidence

you? you go with genocide

bpuharic

Feb 3, 2011, 6:15:23 AM2/3/11
On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 21:09:05 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:

>bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:

>>>He was against blasphemers and immoral behavior. So he backed laws against such things.
>
>>on the matter of slavery is not evil? is that what you're saying

paul wrote hebrews. paul was pro slavery

as are you

> So far as I can tell you are pro old world culture. You are pro homosexuality, pro idolatry, pro wiccanism,
>pro goddess worship (global warming etc.) which in the final analysis is actually a pro slavery agenda.

goddess worship? where do you get this stuff?

and homosexuality? yes, i think it's fine for a man to love another
man but WRONG for one to enslave another

you believe just the opposite. you approve of slavery and genocide.
you've quoted from jefferson davis at length about how blacks cant
govern themselves so their natural, god ordained state, is slavery

bpuharic

Feb 3, 2011, 6:15:52 AM2/3/11
On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 21:09:05 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:

>bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>the exodus never happened
>>
>>but slavery DID. and you defend it
>
>You are insane. The EXODUS is about escape from slavery.

the exodus never happened.

AMERICAN SLAVERY DID

and you APPROVE of the slavery of blacks

us4...@att.net

Feb 4, 2011, 4:32:47 PM2/4/11
Bob LeChevalier <loj...@lojban.org> wrote:

>us4...@att.net wrote:
>>Bob LeChevalier <loj...@lojban.org> wrote:

>>>And since you are a liar and a hypocrite, your interpretation should
>>>also be ignored.
>>
>>Wait a minute here. You are the one who claims that Jesus is the son of a monkey, right?
>
>No. I have made no such claim, and I've corrected you on this before,
>so you are again a liar, and thus an abomination. Get thee behind me,
>Satan!

Yes you have. You are a member of the goddess cult of evolution. Not only that but it is clear that since you can so
easily take scissors to the Holy Writ.... that the rule of law and the US Constitution means nothing to you and your pals.

Yeah.... you're nuts to think no one is watching as you take your scissors to the Constitution.

US4Zion

us4...@att.net

Feb 4, 2011, 4:32:47 PM2/4/11
Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:

We who? The 1% of the population who are atheists hiding in the shadows?

US4Zion

us4...@att.net

Feb 4, 2011, 4:32:47 PM2/4/11
bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:

Looks like it's going to come down to a debate between myself and Bob. I have obviously whipped you so
bad in these debates that you've decided to pull out the race card, despite the fact that I've shown over and over again
that humans from all races and nations appear in heaven according tot he Holy Writ.

You should be ashamed of yourself... or perhaps become a "community organizer".

"After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people,
and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; And

cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb." (Revelation 7:9-10)

I detest carpetbaggers like you.

US4Zion

us4...@att.net

Feb 4, 2011, 4:32:47 PM2/4/11
Bob LeChevalier <loj...@lojban.org> wrote:

>us4...@att.net wrote:
>>bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:
>>>
>>>any god that approves of genocide is evil
>>
>>If you find yourself in hell after you die will you say "this is evil"?
>
>Probably.
>
>>I think you have a problem with authority.

>There is none, in the field of religion.

Religion as you think of it ended 2,000 years ago. Your problem with authority has it's basis in the fact that
you detest the notion of men being directly under God and bypassing your government.

"The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it." - Jesus

You cannot conceive of a world where men are free and are not subjects/victims/slaves of your "good ole boys" club.

US4Zion

us4...@att.net

Feb 4, 2011, 4:32:47 PM2/4/11
Bob LeChevalier <loj...@lojban.org> wrote:

>us4...@att.net wrote:
>>bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>>>homosexuality is not an abominatoin
>>
>>Le 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."
>>
>>Obviously, yes it is.
>
>The opinions of 2500 year old priests have nothing to do with reality.

Your opinion (which is based on your religion of evolution... and the priests thereof).

We should bann your religion from all public schools.

US4Zion

us4...@att.net

Feb 4, 2011, 4:32:47 PM2/4/11
bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:

>dodging the issue i see.

Dodging the truth I see.

US4Zion

bpuharic

Feb 4, 2011, 4:40:26 PM2/4/11
On Fri, 04 Feb 2011 15:32:47 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:

>Bob LeChevalier <loj...@lojban.org> wrote:
>
>>us4...@att.net wrote:

>>>Le 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."
>>>
>>>Obviously, yes it is.
>>
>>The opinions of 2500 year old priests have nothing to do with reality.
>
>Your opinion (which is based on your religion of evolution... and the priests thereof).

funny how creationists see everything in terms of religion

the fact that japanese scientists accept evolution and have NEVER
heard of creatonism kind of tells you what kind of paranoia
creationism causes

>We should bann your religion from all public schools.

evolution isnt religion. creationims, however, is

>US4Zion

bpuharic

Feb 4, 2011, 4:40:49 PM2/4/11
On Fri, 04 Feb 2011 15:32:47 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:

we're hiding?

really? i thought you guys bitched about how loud we are

>US4Zion

bpuharic

Feb 4, 2011, 4:41:20 PM2/4/11
On Fri, 04 Feb 2011 15:32:47 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:

every fanatic says that

try something new

bpuharic

Feb 4, 2011, 4:41:57 PM2/4/11
On Fri, 04 Feb 2011 15:32:47 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:

>Bob LeChevalier <loj...@lojban.org> wrote:
>
>>us4...@att.net wrote:

>>>Wait a minute here. You are the one who claims that Jesus is the son of a monkey, right?
>>
>>No. I have made no such claim, and I've corrected you on this before,
>>so you are again a liar, and thus an abomination. Get thee behind me,
>>Satan!
>
>Yes you have. You are a member of the goddess cult of evolution.

and you are a pantheist who reduced god to a force of nature like the
wind

Not only that but it is clear that since you can so
>easily take scissors to the Holy Writ.... that the rule of law and the US Constitution means nothing to you and your pals.

gee. jefferson did EXACTLY that

bpuharic

Feb 4, 2011, 4:43:54 PM2/4/11
On Fri, 04 Feb 2011 15:32:47 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:

>bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 22:07:22 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:
>>

>>>Like boo-prick you also are from the old world. You and he have fallen victim to the darkness. You guys might as well quit
>>>fighting me and focus your energy on carving some giant monkey statue to worship.
>>
>>this from a creationist who says slavery is of god because blacks cant
>>govern themselves
>
>Looks like it's going to come down to a debate between myself and Bob. I have obviously whipped you so
>bad in these debates that you've decided to pull out the race card, despite the fact that I've shown over and over again
>that humans from all races and nations appear in heaven according tot he Holy Writ.

it doesnt matter what happens in HEAVEN, does it? you yourself say
that as you shriek hatred against science AND against blacks who, you
say, DESERVE slavery because they'll be in heaven

so you endorse evil here while screaming taht your arbitrary morality
is true

i dont know what dreams you have about whipping but if pure evil, as
evidenced by creationsits, is what y ou're proud of...if genocide is
part and parcel of creationism, as you say it is.

then go for it

us4...@att.net

Feb 4, 2011, 5:31:15 PM2/4/11
bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:

>it doesnt matter what happens in HEAVEN, does it?

Calm down. I understand that you are in a panic. Take a few months off and study the Roman Empire
and how Jesus placed Himself under the sword of Rome.

"Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith
the Lord of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn
mine hand upon the little ones." (Zechariah 13:7)

I have been taught these things by God so I do not expect you to be able to comprehend them on your own.
Also, you cannot expect me to teach these things to you.

"It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God." - Jesus

For the time being, all you can do is lie and race bait. No problem. Keep on bubba.

US4Zion

Virgil

Feb 4, 2011, 5:40:32 PM2/4/11
In article <scqok6td36c978h4p...@4ax.com>,
us4...@att.net wrote:

> Yeah.... you're nuts to think no one is watching as you take your scissors to
> the Constitution.
>
> US4Zion

It is that very Constitution which protects us from the impositions of
you cretinist IDiots trying to poison our schools with your lies..
--
Evolution-denial is morally equivalent to holocaust-denial

bpuharic

Feb 4, 2011, 5:41:22 PM2/4/11
On Fri, 04 Feb 2011 16:31:15 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:

>bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>it doesnt matter what happens in HEAVEN, does it?
>
>Calm down. I understand that you are in a panic.

yeah, imagine being offended by someone defending slavery!

horrors!!

Take a few months off and study the Roman Empire
>and how Jesus placed Himself under the sword of Rome.

irrelevant. roman slaves werent jesus. they were slaves. and
creationists used ephesians and philemon to justify AMERICAN slavery

you defended THAT as well

and you wonder why i'm offended. if slavery doesnt offend you, then
you are, by definition, amoral.

>I have been taught these things by God so I do not expect you to be able to comprehend them on your own.
>Also, you cannot expect me to teach these things to you.

ah. god taught you slavery is fine

yes. and on that basis, 2 million blacks died.

so your creationist beliefs lead to mass murder

now, why would i be offended??

Virgil

Feb 4, 2011, 5:41:56 PM2/4/11
In article <qaqok6h0bcg8ga2de...@4ax.com>,
us4...@att.net wrote:

The ruth is in the objective physical evidence, which suports Evolution
and falsifies your cretinist IDiocy

Virgil

Feb 5, 2011, 2:37:34 AM2/5/11
In article <l1rok6de79hrhqi20...@4ax.com>,
us4...@att.net wrote:

> >The opinions of 2500 year old priests have nothing to do with reality.
>
> Your opinion (which is based on your religion of evolution... and the priests
> thereof).

The difference between religion, as in your cretinist IDiocy, and
science, as in Evolution, is in the existence of objective physical
evidence and respect paid to such evidence.

Religions don't have any and, possibly in consequence, have no respect
for it and tend to ignore it whenever it conflicts with their beliefs.

Science, including the theory of evolution, is entirely based on it, and
is quick to modify any theory which conflicts with it.

> We should bann your religion from all public schools.

Then you would have to ban all uses of or appeal to objective physical
evidence as well, as that is all "our religion" requires.

Bob LeChevalier

Feb 5, 2011, 7:41:10 AM2/5/11
us4...@att.net wrote:
>Bob LeChevalier <loj...@lojban.org> wrote:
>
>>us4...@att.net wrote:

>>>Wait a minute here. You are the one who claims that Jesus is the son of a monkey, right?
>>
>>No. I have made no such claim, and I've corrected you on this before,
>>so you are again a liar, and thus an abomination. Get thee behind me,
>>Satan!
>
>Yes you have.

No, liar.

>You are a member of the goddess cult of evolution.

There is no such cult, and I am a member of no cult.

>Not only that but it is clear that since you can so easily take scissors to the Holy Writ.

Anyone could, but only Thomas Jefferson was into that sort of thing.

>... that the rule of law and the US Constitution means nothing to you and your pals.

It probably means more to me than to you, liar.

>Yeah.... you're nuts to think no one is watching as you take your scissors to the Constitution.

Your imagination is failing yet again.