The Arizona place is

Nadegda

Apr 22, 2020, 5:53:03 PM4/22/20
sold.

I might become less frequently online for a while now because I have a
long-distance move to organize. But I'm back to debt-free. Helps that I
sold some memorabilia and stuff that I didn't want to have to haul 1500
miles, and that I'm downsizing a bit as well.

The buyer's a Vegas high-roller. Wish him luck when the SHTF ...

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
% <per...@gmail.com> admits he has erectile dysfunction:
<cue8up....@news.alt.net>

Janithor

Apr 22, 2020, 5:56:02 PM4/22/20
x-no-archive: yes

On 4/22/2020 2:53 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> sold.
>
> I might become less frequently online for a while now because I have a
> long-distance move to organize. But I'm back to debt-free. Helps that I
> sold some memorabilia and stuff that I didn't want to have to haul 1500
> miles, and that I'm downsizing a bit as well.
>
> The buyer's a Vegas high-roller. Wish him luck when the SHTF ...

Nice way to shelter in place, hypocrite.

--
AUK Official Janitor, DoW #3, WAND #2
AC Checky Yes-Indeedy Bobble-Head & Swivel-Chair Award, November, 2019

"That's how the right thinks - pure binary." - MN

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Apr 22, 2020, 5:56:54 PM4/22/20
On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 21:53:02 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>sold.
>
>I might become less frequently online for a while now because I have a
>long-distance move to organize. But I'm back to debt-free. Helps that I
>sold some memorabilia and stuff that I didn't want to have to haul 1500
>miles, and that I'm downsizing a bit as well.
>
>The buyer's a Vegas high-roller. Wish him luck when the SHTF ...

Translation: "Checkmate spanked me good, so I'll be making
myself scarce for a while."

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and
not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." __Henry David Thoreau

Janithor

Apr 22, 2020, 6:06:06 PM4/22/20
x-no-archive: yes

On 4/22/2020 2:56 PM, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 21:53:02 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>
>> sold.
>>
>> I might become less frequently online for a while now because I have a
>> long-distance move to organize. But I'm back to debt-free. Helps that I
>> sold some memorabilia and stuff that I didn't want to have to haul 1500
>> miles, and that I'm downsizing a bit as well.
>>
>> The buyer's a Vegas high-roller. Wish him luck when the SHTF ...
>
> Translation: "Checkmate spanked me good, so I'll be making
> myself scarce for a while."

On the plus side, Pembroke is probably nice in the summer.

Checkmate

Apr 22, 2020, 6:18:54 PM4/22/20
Checkmate.

On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 21:53:02 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> sold.
>
> I might become less frequently online for a while now because I have a
> long-distance move to organize. But I'm back to debt-free. Helps that I
> sold some memorabilia and stuff that I didn't want to have to haul 1500
> miles, and that I'm downsizing a bit as well.
>
> The buyer's a Vegas high-roller. Wish him luck when the SHTF ...

Amazing how fast that story got updated. One might be tempted to think
you're bullshitting, since it wasn't sold two days ago when I throughly
spanked you and you ran away. Did it close escrow already? I wouldn't
start packing just yet unless you have an all-cash buyer. If it's still
in escrow, it'll be worth even less before it closes.

How badly did you get fucked, and what about the 8 acres you claim you
were able to buy after you got laid off from your pro-gamer's job? No way
you've got seven figs to blow on anything near Seattle with eight fucking
acres. Who the fuck DOES that? Seattle property is also going to tank,
it's already down with a long way to go, but I'll play along. Shall we
meet up for some Latte Macchiatos at my favorite Starbucks?

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller
Inventor of the "SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)
and the "Dance for me" lame.

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Sn!pe

Apr 22, 2020, 6:21:29 PM4/22/20
Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net> wrote:

> On 4/22/2020 2:56 PM, "Sir Gømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> > Nerdegda (Paul Derbyshire) <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
> >
> >> sold.
> >>
> >> I might become less frequently online for a while now because I have a
> >> long-distance move to organize. But I'm back to debt-free. Helps that I
> >> sold some memorabilia and stuff that I didn't want to have to haul 1500
> >> miles, and that I'm downsizing a bit as well.
> >>
> >> The buyer's a Vegas high-roller. Wish him luck when the SHTF ...
> >
> > Translation: "Checkmate spanked me good, so I'll be making
> > myself scarce for a while."
>
> On the plus side, Pembroke is probably nice in the summer.

I hear that the summers are getting warmer
these days; the snow and ice is melting earlier.

--
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.

Checkmate

Apr 22, 2020, 6:25:54 PM4/22/20
Checkmate.

On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 17:56:54 -0400 "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." put forth
the following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 21:53:02 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>
> >sold.
> >
> >I might become less frequently online for a while now because I have a
> >long-distance move to organize. But I'm back to debt-free. Helps that I
> >sold some memorabilia and stuff that I didn't want to have to haul 1500
> >miles, and that I'm downsizing a bit as well.
> >
> >The buyer's a Vegas high-roller. Wish him luck when the SHTF ...
>
> Translation: "Checkmate spanked me good, so I'll be making
> myself scarce for a while."

Amazing how fast she sold her imaginary desert dump after I gave her some
of my sage advice. I usually charge for that, but Nads is like a bratty
and rebellious daughter to me. Too bad she hasn't wised up and started
heeding my political advice as well. No way she's moving anywhere near
Seattle. She just wants to torment me some more.

Checkmate

Apr 22, 2020, 6:28:38 PM4/22/20
Checkmate.

On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 23:21:28 +0100 Sn!pe put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

I wonder if it's from glow ball warming? Has anybody ever considered that
possibility?

Nadegda

Apr 22, 2020, 6:53:39 PM4/22/20
On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 15:18:52 -0700, Checkmate wrote:

> were able to buy after you got laid off from your pro-gamer's job? No way
> you've got seven figs

Eight.

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Apr 22, 2020, 7:04:59 PM4/22/20
On Wed, 22 Apr 2020, Nadegda <nadzi3...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>On Wed, 22 Apr 2020, Checkmate wrote:
>
>> were able to buy after you got laid off from your pro-gamer's job? No way
>> you've got seven figs
>
>Eight.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhahahahhahahahhahhahahahhahahhahahahh!

Janithor

Apr 22, 2020, 7:39:14 PM4/22/20
x-no-archive: yes

On 4/22/2020 3:53 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 15:18:52 -0700, Checkmate wrote:
>
>> were able to buy after you got laid off from your pro-gamer's job? No way
>> you've got seven figs
>
> Eight.

Why are you sitting on so much muny while so many people have so little?
Whatever happened to live simply so that others may simply live? You
don't sound very progressive to me, you sound like Trump.

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Apr 22, 2020, 7:47:33 PM4/22/20
On Wed, 22 Apr 2020, Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net> wrote:

>Why are you (Nadzi) sitting on so much muny while so many people have so little?
> Whatever happened to live simply so that others may simply live? You
>don't sound very progressive to me, you sound like Trump.

Just imagine the carbon footprint of that hypocrite Naddleberry.

Nadegda

Apr 22, 2020, 7:48:04 PM4/22/20
On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 16:39:12 -0700, Janithor wrote:

> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 4/22/2020 3:53 PM, Nadegda wrote:
>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>> On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 15:18:52 -0700, Checkmate wrote:
>>
>>> were able to buy after you got laid off from your pro-gamer's job? No way
>>> you've got seven figs
>>
>> Eight.
>
> Why are you sitting on so much muny while so many people have so little?
> Whatever happened to live simply so that others may simply live? You
> don't sound very progressive to me, you sound like Trump.

I don't usually flaunt it ... I know it mostly came from luck. But kooks are
lying about me again. I do donate to a lot of progressive causes, and very
much would consider it just if Sanders became President and raised my taxes.
I'm really just middle class. The plutocrats have amounts of money that are
just ludicrous. Hundreds, thousands of times what I've got. And what do they
do? Greedily buy, bribe, and distort the system so they get even more and
everyone else gets less. And when the pitchforks come out, their wielders
won't make a distinction -- *anyone* living comfortably will get hit.
Including me.

Legislation redistributing wealth or revolution distributing poverty.

Janithor

Apr 22, 2020, 8:53:43 PM4/22/20
x-no-archive: yes

On 4/22/2020 4:47 PM, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Apr 2020, Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> Why are you (Nadzi) sitting on so much muny while so many people have so little?
>> Whatever happened to live simply so that others may simply live? You
>> don't sound very progressive to me, you sound like Trump.
>
> Just imagine the carbon footprint of that hypocrite Naddleberry.

She probably uses Fakey's Lotus on occasion.

Janithor

Apr 22, 2020, 8:55:30 PM4/22/20
x-no-archive: yes

On 4/22/2020 4:48 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 16:39:12 -0700, Janithor wrote:
>
>> x-no-archive: yes
>>
>> On 4/22/2020 3:53 PM, Nadegda wrote:
>>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

>>> Eight.
>>
>> Why are you sitting on so much muny while so many people have so little?
>> Whatever happened to live simply so that others may simply live? You
>> don't sound very progressive to me, you sound like Trump.
>
> I don't usually flaunt it ... I know it mostly came from luck. But kooks are
> lying about me again. I do donate to a lot of progressive causes, and very
> much would consider it just if Sanders became President and raised my taxes.
> I'm really just middle class. The plutocrats have amounts of money that are
> just ludicrous. Hundreds, thousands of times what I've got. And what do they
> do? Greedily buy, bribe, and distort the system so they get even more and
> everyone else gets less. And when the pitchforks come out, their wielders
> won't make a distinction -- *anyone* living comfortably will get hit.
> Including me.
>
> Legislation redistributing wealth or revolution distributing poverty.

So, you're such a hypocrite, you need the govt to force you to share
your wealth? Nothing is stopping you from living a very simple
lifestyle. A basic apartment, transportation, food, insurance - doesn't
take 8 figures.

You could give the rest away. But of course you don't, because you're
full of crap.

%

Apr 22, 2020, 9:25:07 PM4/22/20
nads is on government assistance and yes i can kook poof it

Janithor

Apr 22, 2020, 9:30:46 PM4/22/20
x-no-archive: yes
I know, I'm just playing along.

mixed nuts

Apr 22, 2020, 10:29:58 PM4/22/20
Sometimes (maybe always) when you live a simple ascetic life, and are
generous within your means (like when you go to a fundraiser for
homeless disabled vets and write a check that's 5 feet long and 3 feet
high for a HUGE amount of money), Jesus will fill your bank account with
money that is YOURS and can't be spent on anyone else. Especially on
impoverished brown moochers who aren't even Americans.

--
Grizzly H.

Janithor

Apr 22, 2020, 10:35:10 PM4/22/20
x-no-archive: yes
You're another one who's full of crap. Most of you white,
upper-middle-class progressives are.

%

Apr 22, 2020, 11:09:23 PM4/22/20
barker says you're part of the commonwealth

Checkmate

Apr 23, 2020, 1:37:02 AM4/23/20
Checkmate.

On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 22:53:39 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 15:18:52 -0700, Checkmate wrote:
>
> > were able to buy after you got laid off from your pro-gamer's job? No way
> > you've got seven figs
>
> Eight.

If you have eight figs, you bought them in the produce section. Don't eat
them all at once, I hear they can give you the squirts.

Checkmate

Apr 23, 2020, 1:39:22 AM4/23/20
Checkmate.

On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 23:48:03 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 16:39:12 -0700, Janithor wrote:
>
> > x-no-archive: yes
> >
> > On 4/22/2020 3:53 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> >> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

> >> Eight.
> >
> > Why are you sitting on so much muny while so many people have so little?
> > Whatever happened to live simply so that others may simply live? You
> > don't sound very progressive to me, you sound like Trump.
>
> I don't usually flaunt it ... I know it mostly came from luck. But kooks are
> lying about me again. I do donate to a lot of progressive causes, and very
> much would consider it just if Sanders became President and raised my taxes.
> I'm really just middle class. The plutocrats have amounts of money that are
> just ludicrous. Hundreds, thousands of times what I've got. And what do they
> do? Greedily buy, bribe, and distort the system so they get even more and
> everyone else gets less. And when the pitchforks come out, their wielders
> won't make a distinction -- *anyone* living comfortably will get hit.
> Including me.
>
> Legislation redistributing wealth or revolution distributing poverty.

You wouldn't be working as a lowly programmer if you had that kinda
cheddar.

Checkmate

Apr 23, 2020, 1:41:42 AM4/23/20
Checkmate.

On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 18:25:06 -0700 % put forth the following notion,
which was duly noted and recorded:

All that cheddar is Government cheese.

Checkmate

Apr 23, 2020, 1:45:22 AM4/23/20
Checkmate.

On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 18:30:44 -0700 Janithor put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

Just imagine a multi-millionaire having to sell her desert shitshack to
eliminate a mortgage payment she was upside-down on. It wobbles the
mind...

Checkmate

Apr 23, 2020, 1:47:12 AM4/23/20
Checkmate.

On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 19:35:09 -0700 Janithor put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

SMASHDOWN, SMACKUP, AND UM... SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)

Checkmate

Apr 23, 2020, 1:48:23 AM4/23/20
Checkmate.

On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 20:09:22 -0700 % put forth the following notion,
which was duly noted and recorded:

Barkers only bark.

Checkmate

Apr 23, 2020, 1:55:03 AM4/23/20
Checkmate.

On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 19:04:59 -0400 "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." put forth
the following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> On Wed, 22 Apr 2020, Nadegda <nadzi3...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
> >On Wed, 22 Apr 2020, Checkmate wrote:
> >
> >> were able to buy after you got laid off from your pro-gamer's job? No way
> >> you've got seven figs
> >
> >Eight.
>
> Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhahahahhahahahhahhahahahhahahhahahahh!

She must have won the lottery after she posted earlier that she sold her
desert shitshack to eliminate her mortgage that was already underwater.

That's a certified KooK SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)

Checkmate

Apr 23, 2020, 1:58:54 AM4/23/20
Checkmate.

On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 17:53:43 -0700 Janithor put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 4/22/2020 4:47 PM, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> > On Wed, 22 Apr 2020, Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net> wrote:
> >
> >> Why are you (Nadzi) sitting on so much muny while so many people have so little?
> >> Whatever happened to live simply so that others may simply live? You
> >> don't sound very progressive to me, you sound like Trump.
> >
> > Just imagine the carbon footprint of that hypocrite Naddleberry.
>
> She probably uses Fakey's Lotus on occasion.

Which one? The green one in Google images that has the steering wheel on
the left side, or the other one that has it on the right?

Checkmate

Apr 23, 2020, 2:00:04 AM4/23/20
Checkmate.

On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 23:47:01 -0600 Skeeter put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 21:53:02 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
> <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>
> >sold.
> >
> >I might become less frequently online for a while now because I have a
> >long-distance move to organize. But I'm back to debt-free. Helps that I
> >sold some memorabilia and stuff that I didn't want to have to haul 1500
> >miles, and that I'm downsizing a bit as well.
> >
> >The buyer's a Vegas high-roller. Wish him luck when the SHTF ...
>

> Translation: My work release is up and I will be "away" for a while.

It gets even better... she won 8 figs in the lottery this afternoon.

Sn!pe

Apr 23, 2020, 3:20:31 AM4/23/20
Checkmate <More.Bul...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 17:56:54 -0400 "Sir Gømer Hall, Esq."
> put forth the following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
>
> > Nerdegda (Paula Derbyshite) <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
> >
> > >sold.
> > >
> > >I might become less frequently online for a while now because I have a
> > >long-distance move to organize. But I'm back to debt-free. Helps that I
> > >sold some memorabilia and stuff that I didn't want to have to haul 1500
> > >miles, and that I'm downsizing a bit as well.
> > >
> > >The buyer's a Vegas high-roller. Wish him luck when the SHTF ...
> >
> > Translation: "Checkmate spanked me good, so I'll be making
> > myself scarce for a while."
>
> Amazing how fast she sold her imaginary desert dump after I gave her some
> of my sage advice. I usually charge for that, but Nads is like a bratty
> and rebellious daughter to me. Too bad she hasn't wised up and started
> heeding my political advice as well. No way she's moving anywhere near
> Seattle. She just wants to torment me some more.

Maybe your noxious neighbour woman
has a spare room that Paula could rent?

Sn!pe

Apr 23, 2020, 3:24:35 AM4/23/20
Checkmate <More.Bul...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 17:53:43 -0700 Janithor put forth
> the following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
>
> > On 4/22/2020 4:47 PM, "Sir Gømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
[...]
> > > Just imagine the carbon footprint of that hypocrite Naddleberry.
> >
> > She probably uses Fakey's Lotus on occasion.
>
> Which one? The green one in Google images that has the steering
> wheel on the left side, or the other one that has it on the right?

The speckled one?
I thought it was on loan to some d00d in Pittsburgh.

Checkmate

Apr 23, 2020, 4:14:11 AM4/23/20
Checkmate.

On Thu, 23 Apr 2020 08:20:30 +0100 Sn!pe put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> Checkmate <More.Bul...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 17:56:54 -0400 "Sir Gømer Hall, Esq."
> > put forth the following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> > > Translation: "Checkmate spanked me good, so I'll be making
> > > myself scarce for a while."
> >
> > Amazing how fast she sold her imaginary desert dump after I gave her some
> > of my sage advice. I usually charge for that, but Nads is like a bratty
> > and rebellious daughter to me. Too bad she hasn't wised up and started
> > heeding my political advice as well. No way she's moving anywhere near
> > Seattle. She just wants to torment me some more.
>
> Maybe your noxious neighbour woman
> has a spare room that Paula could rent?

<shrinkage> Did you really have to remind me of the bitch next door? Not
that the two of them don't deserve each other, but I don't deserve either
one of 'em.

Checkmate

Apr 23, 2020, 4:15:43 AM4/23/20
Checkmate.

On Thu, 23 Apr 2020 08:24:33 +0100 Sn!pe put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> Checkmate <More.Bul...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 17:53:43 -0700 Janithor put forth
> > the following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
> >
> > > On 4/22/2020 4:47 PM, "Sir Gømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> [...]
> > >
> > > She probably uses Fakey's Lotus on occasion.
> >
> > Which one? The green one in Google images that has the steering
> > wheel on the left side, or the other one that has it on the right?
>
> The speckled one?
> I thought it was on loan to some d00d in Pittsburgh.

I heard he somehow managed to hang it on his wall... must have had some
damn good screw anchors.

Janithor

Apr 23, 2020, 4:40:30 AM4/23/20
x-no-archive: yes
When they get a basic apartment in a basic part of town, go on Medicaid
and wait 3 months to get a doctor's appointment like the rest of us,
drive a crappy 10 yr old car, don't go on vacations, send their kids to
crappy public schools, and going out to eat means Taco Bell, then I will
believe their bullshit.

Oh and when they buy Steel Reserve or Four Loko instead of $21 Belgian
beers. Bonus if they move out of the whitest part of the US and
actually live and work directly with the "brown" people.

KWills Shill #2

Apr 23, 2020, 4:48:15 AM4/23/20
<nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>sold.
>
>I might become less frequently online for a while now because I have a
>long-distance move to organize. But I'm back to debt-free. Helps that I
>sold some memorabilia and stuff that I didn't want to have to haul 1500
>miles, and that I'm downsizing a bit as well.
>
>The buyer's a Vegas high-roller. Wish him luck when the SHTF ...

Will you be taking your sock puppets with you?

--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.

KWills Shill #2

Apr 23, 2020, 4:48:24 AM4/23/20
<greghall@høme.fake> wrote:

>On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 21:53:02 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>
>>sold.
>>
>>I might become less frequently online for a while now because I have a
>>long-distance move to organize. But I'm back to debt-free. Helps that I
>>sold some memorabilia and stuff that I didn't want to have to haul 1500
>>miles, and that I'm downsizing a bit as well.
>>
>>The buyer's a Vegas high-roller. Wish him luck when the SHTF ...
>
>Translation: "Checkmate spanked me good, so I'll be making
>myself scarce for a while."

I do believe you may be right.

--
The only person getting his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.

KWills Shill #2

Apr 23, 2020, 4:48:53 AM4/23/20
<nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 15:18:52 -0700, Checkmate wrote:
>
>> were able to buy after you got laid off from your pro-gamer's job? No way
>> you've got seven figs
>
>Eight.

Bwahahahahaha!

--
C:\DOS
C:\DOS\RUN

mixed nuts

Apr 23, 2020, 6:02:39 AM4/23/20
They called it that in the state constitution so that's what it is.

--
Grizzly H.

mixed nuts

Apr 23, 2020, 6:38:40 AM4/23/20
On 4/23/2020 4:40 AM, Janithor wrote:
> On 4/22/2020 10:47 PM, Checkmate wrote:
>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
>> posts by Checkmate. On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 19:35:09 -0700 Janithor
>> put forth the following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
Have you ever thought of becoming a highly acclaimed and world renowned
celebrity? You know, somebody with a TV or talk radio show with true
knowledge and a way with the best words?

You can do anything, if you're a celebrity (and you don't have to live
in a "brown" apartment complex where people take drugs and get in fights
that make the cops come and beat people up).

--
Grizzly H.

%

Apr 23, 2020, 11:43:38 AM4/23/20
i'm just trying to imagine one on usenet

%

Apr 23, 2020, 11:44:38 AM4/23/20
On 2020-04-22 11:00 p.m., Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 23:47:01 -0600 Skeeter put forth the following
> notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
>

>> On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 21:53:02 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
>> <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> sold.
>>>
>>> I might become less frequently online for a while now because I have a
>>> long-distance move to organize. But I'm back to debt-free. Helps that I
>>> sold some memorabilia and stuff that I didn't want to have to haul 1500
>>> miles, and that I'm downsizing a bit as well.
>>>
>>> The buyer's a Vegas high-roller. Wish him luck when the SHTF ...
>>

>> Translation: My work release is up and I will be "away" for a while.
>
> It gets even better... she won 8 figs in the lottery this afternoon.

of course she did cause i posted that i did last week

Janithor

Apr 23, 2020, 5:23:08 PM4/23/20
x-no-archive: yes
I'm waiting for you to give away a good chunk of your income and wealth
first and live with the rest of us plebs. Until then, your professed
love of socialism is a scam, you're just another bullshit charlatan
patting himself on the back, letting everyone know what a great guy you
are because you're not a RACIST! You rilly like brown people, well done
sir!

KWills Shill #2

Apr 23, 2020, 5:24:28 PM4/23/20
On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 23:00:01 -0700, Checkmate
<More.Bul...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>Checkmate.
>
> On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 23:47:01 -0600 Skeeter put forth the following
>notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
>

>> On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 21:53:02 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
>> <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>>
>> >sold.
>> >
>> >I might become less frequently online for a while now because I have a
>> >long-distance move to organize. But I'm back to debt-free. Helps that I
>> >sold some memorabilia and stuff that I didn't want to have to haul 1500
>> >miles, and that I'm downsizing a bit as well.
>> >
>> >The buyer's a Vegas high-roller. Wish him luck when the SHTF ...
>>

>> Translation: My work release is up and I will be "away" for a while.
>
>It gets even better... she won 8 figs in the lottery this afternoon.

Eight? Sweet!
She'll surely be donating it all to worthy charities that benefit
the downtrodden. She would never even contemplate keeping any of it
for herself. That would be something only a capitalist would even
consider.

--
A seminar on time travel will be held in two weeks ago.

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Apr 23, 2020, 6:28:23 PM4/23/20
On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 15:18:52 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; The Pathetic
Anti-Muslim Wannabe Homegrown Terrorist Posting as "💩
<More.Bul...@gmail.com>" determined that the following was of
great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<d3n5df.2...@news.alt.net>:

🐸Warning!AlwayswearANSIapprovedsafetygoggleswhenreadingpostsby
🐸💩.
🐸
[...]

oh lookie, dumbfuck the wonderklown is dispensing his realty-babble "doom and gloom" once again.

did you "inspect the flat porch roof gables"?

i will have paid WAY less than $200k for a $300k property once my mortgage/FHA reno loan is paid up, and i didn't even have to live in a roach motel rental in some skeezy neighborhood while being a slumlord of the property i actually own, ripping some poor person off in order to pay it off.

so what's $200k divided by 25 years? LOL, you'll see that my cost of living is likely WAY less than any of yours, and in a few years when my home loan is paid off five years early, i'll have less time to post here because i'll be nearly 50 and have more expendable income than i ever have had to do with as i please. (no kids, no ex wives, no problem!)

but let's hear your frothy commentary about how "terrible" my situation is!

i have my doubts about a REAL real-estate deal moving so swiftly in these pandemic times. at least checkmate is here to be the foil, i guess.

"nads" won't comment on this poast...

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

Checkmate

Apr 23, 2020, 11:04:34 PM4/23/20
Checkmate.

On Thu, 23 Apr 2020 14:23:06 -0700 Janithor put forth the following
Wow! That was kinda harsh...

Janithor

Apr 23, 2020, 11:15:12 PM4/23/20
x-no-archive: yes
I'm so tired of these bullshitters. They're the reason a guy like Trump
is in the White House. It's pathetic.

--
AUK Official Janitor, DoW #3, WAND #2
AC Checky Yes-Indeedy Bobble-Head & Swivel-Chair Award, November, 2019
AC Stupidest Post Award, November, 2019
AUK Clueless Newbie of the Month, October 2015
AUK Joseph Bartlo Pathetic Anal Pineapple Award, October 2015
AUK Kook of the Month, July 2015
AUK Clueless Newbie of the Month, October 2013
AUK Coward of the Month, September 2013
AUK co-winner, Clueless Newbie of the Month, January 2012
AUK co-winner, Ministry of Circle Jerks, January 2012

"That's how the right thinks - pure binary." - MN

mixed nuts

Apr 24, 2020, 4:51:30 AM4/24/20
On 4/23/2020 11:15 PM, Janithor wrote:
> On 4/23/2020 8:04 PM, Checkmate wrote:
>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>> Checkmate.
>> On Thu, 23 Apr 2020 14:23:06 -0700  Janithor put forth the following
>> notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
You're not watching the COVID wisdom rallies. You should watch them
before the news networks destroy free speech, as they often do:

"Suppose that we hit the body with tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet
or just very powerful light, and I think you said that it hasn’t been
checked and you’re going to test it," Trump said. "Suppose you can bring
the light inside the body."

"Then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in one minute,"
Trump continued. "Is there a way we can do something like that by
injection inside, or almost a cleaning? … It would be interesting to
check that.""

--
Grizzly H.

mixed nuts

Apr 24, 2020, 5:33:12 AM4/24/20
On 4/23/2020 11:04 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
> On Thu, 23 Apr 2020 14:23:06 -0700 Janithor put forth the following
> notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
Billionaires get really angry when people who aren't billionaires hoard
money and won't just turn it over to create many fantastic jobs for the
lesser people who weren't born with the genius needed to be a celebrity
real estate developer with a daily prime time tv show.

--
Grizzly H.

Janithor

Apr 24, 2020, 5:33:15 AM4/24/20
x-no-archive: yes
Yes, he's dumb. There's there a lot of that going around.

mixed nuts

Apr 24, 2020, 6:18:58 AM4/24/20
On 4/24/2020 5:33 AM, Janithor wrote:> On 4/24/2020 1:51 AM, mixed nuts
He must order that tests be performed immediately. There are prisons
where everybody has COVID. He could tell the scientists to inject
prisoners with many real disinfectants, or fake disinfectant, and then
send him the numbers so he can decide which disinfectant cures the most
people. Then he could order the prisons to make that disinfectant by
the millions of gallons so that the whole country can be cured in just a
couple of weeks, at a very low cost.

--
Grizzly H.

mixed nuts

Apr 24, 2020, 1:10:46 PM4/24/20
On 4/24/2020 10:26 AM, Skeeter wrote:
> No there isn't.
>
>> He could tell the scientists to inject
>> prisoners with many real disinfectants, or fake disinfectant, and then
>> send him the numbers so he can decide which disinfectant cures the most
>> people.
>
> He could, but that sounds like a liberal idea
>
>> Then he could order the prisons to make that disinfectant by
>> the millions of gallons so that the whole country can be cured in just a
>> couple of weeks, at a very low cost.
>
> So have you anything other than CNN reruns?

I got it from the prime time President Wisdom reality show. You should
watch it. He's very good with snark humor and natural understanding of
science and medicine and country running (very very good).

--
Grizzly H.

Checkmate

Apr 24, 2020, 2:55:23 PM4/24/20
Checkmate.

On Fri, 24 Apr 2020 11:25:47 -0600 Skeeter put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> On Fri, 24 Apr 2020 13:10:37 -0400, mixed nuts

> >> No there isn't.

> >> He could, but that sounds like a liberal idea

> >> So have you anything other than CNN reruns?
> >
> >I got it from the prime time President Wisdom reality show. You should
> >watch it. He's very good with snark humor and natural understanding of
> >science and medicine and country running (very very good).
>
> I don't know any president wisdom, but even he seems to be smarter
> than you.

OH! SPANKY-FUCKING-SPANKY! (tm)
Feel the BURN!!!1!

Checkmate

Apr 25, 2020, 5:54:16 AM4/25/20
Checkmate.

On Thu, 23 Apr 2020 08:43:37 -0700 % put forth the following notion,
That's probably where she got all her munny.

Checkmate

Apr 25, 2020, 5:54:47 AM4/25/20
Checkmate.

On Thu, 23 Apr 2020 08:44:38 -0700 % put forth the following notion,
which was duly noted and recorded:

> On 2020-04-22 11:00 p.m., Checkmate wrote:
> > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > Checkmate.
> >
> > On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 23:47:01 -0600 Skeeter put forth the following
> > notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> >> Translation: My work release is up and I will be "away" for a while.
> >
> > It gets even better... she won 8 figs in the lottery this afternoon.
> >
> of course she did cause i posted that i did last week

Free figs for everyone!

Checkmate

Apr 25, 2020, 5:56:07 AM4/25/20
Checkmate.

On Thu, 23 Apr 2020 20:15:12 -0700 Janithor put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> > Wow! That was kinda harsh...
>
> I'm so tired of these bullshitters. They're the reason a guy like Trump
> is in the White House. It's pathetic.

SHH! They haven't figured that out yet.

Checkmate

Apr 25, 2020, 5:57:47 AM4/25/20
Checkmate.

On Fri, 24 Apr 2020 04:51:24 -0400 mixed nuts put forth the following
> "Suppose that we hit the body with tremendous, whether it?s ultraviolet
> or just very powerful light, and I think you said that it hasn?t been
> checked and you?re going to test it," Trump said. "Suppose you can bring
> the light inside the body."
>
> "Then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in one minute,"
> Trump continued. "Is there a way we can do something like that by
> injection inside, or almost a cleaning? ? It would be interesting to
> check that.""

I'll bet if you stuck a light up yer butt, your smile would light up the
whole room.

Checkmate

Apr 25, 2020, 6:00:07 AM4/25/20
Checkmate.

On Fri, 24 Apr 2020 05:33:07 -0400 mixed nuts put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> >> I'm waiting for you to give away a good chunk of your income and wealth
> >> first and live with the rest of us plebs. Until then, your professed
> >> love of socialism is a scam, you're just another bullshit charlatan
> >> patting himself on the back, letting everyone know what a great guy you
> >> are because you're not a RACIST! You rilly like brown people, well done
> >> sir!
> >
> > Wow! That was kinda harsh...
>
> Billionaires get really angry when people who aren't billionaires hoard
> money and won't just turn it over to create many fantastic jobs for the
> lesser people who weren't born with the genius needed to be a celebrity
> real estate developer with a daily prime time tv show.

Yeahbutt that was still kinda harsh.

mixed nuts

Apr 25, 2020, 7:28:08 AM4/25/20
On 4/25/2020 6:00 AM, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
> On Fri, 24 Apr 2020 05:33:07 -0400 mixed nuts put forth the following
> notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

>>> Wow! That was kinda harsh...
>>
>> Billionaires get really angry when people who aren't billionaires hoard
>> money and won't just turn it over to create many fantastic jobs for the
>> lesser people who weren't born with the genius needed to be a celebrity
>> real estate developer with a daily prime time tv show.
>
> Yeahbutt that was still kinda harsh.

You'd be a bit touchy too, if you had taken out a loan for $453 million
to cover operating losses and to make some prestigious improvements to
avoid a shutdown by the board of health, and, also, you had outstanding
loans for about $900 million from the Bank of China and the Russian bank
ain't gonna underwrite the next round because you ain't got nuthin' they
want and now the states are buying test kits and making the numbers look
bad even when you know it's all fake shit started by the lyin' left and
you ain't gonna have the scratch to cover interest payments so it'll be
a difficult, and very stressful, situation.

--
Grizzly H.

Checkmate

Apr 25, 2020, 1:25:21 PM4/25/20
Checkmate.

On Sat, 25 Apr 2020 07:27:59 -0400 mixed nuts put forth the following
No, I mean Janithor was kinda harsh when he tore you to shreds. It was
almost brutal, even.