Heat stress may affect more than 1.2 billion people annually by 2100

kensi

Aug 9, 2020, 10:49:00โ€ฏPM8/9/20
That's more than four times the number of people affected today, and
more than 12 times the number who would have been affected without
industrial era global warming:

https://phys.org/news/2020-03-stress-affect-billion-people-annually.html

in here." ~Checkmate

%

Aug 9, 2020, 10:52:58โ€ฏPM8/9/20
On 2020-08-09 7:48 p.m., kensi wrote:
> That's more than four times the number of people affected today, and
> more than 12 times the number who would have been affected without
> industrial era global warming:
>
> https://phys.org/news/2020-03-stress-affect-billion-people-annually.html

old people like to be warm

Klaus Schadenfreude

Aug 10, 2020, 5:53:56โ€ฏAM8/10/20
On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 22:48:57 -0400, kensi
<kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

IT was pretty hot here today-- I just turned up the A/C and stayed
inside during the afternoon.

Problem solved.

Scout

Aug 10, 2020, 12:58:51โ€ฏPM8/10/20

"kensi" <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote in message
> That's more than four times the number of people affected today, and more
> than 12 times the number who would have been affected without industrial
> era global warming:
>
> https://phys.org/news/2020-03-stress-affect-billion-people-annually.html

Gee, you ever consider that the population has increased massively over the
industrial era?????

So tell me, how much heat stress was there back when if the day was hot
EVERYONE was hot since there was no such thing as air conditioning?

Checkmate

Aug 11, 2020, 5:48:56โ€ฏPM8/11/20
Checkmate.

On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 22:48:57 -0400 kensi put forth the following notion,
which was duly noted and recorded:

> That's more than four times the number of people affected today, and
> more than 12 times the number who would have been affected without
> industrial era global warming:
>
> https://phys.org/news/2020-03-stress-affect-billion-people-annually.html

I'll be underground where the temperature stays pretty cool.

--
Checkmate ยฎ
Copyright ยฉ 2020

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

%

Aug 11, 2020, 5:52:23โ€ฏPM8/11/20
On 2020-08-11 2:48 p.m., Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 22:48:57 -0400 kensi put forth the following notion,
> which was duly noted and recorded:
>

>> That's more than four times the number of people affected today, and
>> more than 12 times the number who would have been affected without
>> industrial era global warming:
>>
>> https://phys.org/news/2020-03-stress-affect-billion-people-annually.html
>
> I'll be underground where the temperature stays pretty cool.

i'm not letting you off that easy we're still going to bicker whether
you like it or not

kensi

Aug 11, 2020, 10:56:53โ€ฏPM8/11/20
On 8/11/2020 5:48 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 22:48:57 -0400 kensi put forth the following notion,
>> That's more than four times the number of people affected today, and
>> more than 12 times the number who would have been affected without
>> industrial era global warming:
>>
>> https://phys.org/news/2020-03-stress-affect-billion-people-annually.html
>
> I'll be underground where the temperature stays pretty cool.

You do know that paranoia-survivalist bunkers have a major weakness,
don't you?

If your enemies know where yours is, they can find and plug up the air
ducts.

*snicker*

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ๐Ÿถ็ฌ›

Aug 11, 2020, 11:49:58โ€ฏPM8/11/20
On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 22:56:46 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; kensi
<kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> determined that the following was
of great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us
in <rgvlph$vct$5...@gioia.aioe.org>:

โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก On 8/11/2020 5:48 PM, ๐Ÿ’ฉ wrote:
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 22:48:57 -0400 kensi put forth the following notion,
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก That's more than four times the number of people affected today, and
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก more than 12 times the number who would have been affected without
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก industrial era global warming:
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก https://phys.org/news/2020-03-stress-affect-billion-people-annually.htm
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก l
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก I'll be underground where the temperature stays pretty cool.
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก You do know that paranoia-survivalist bunkers have a major weakness,
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก don't you?
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก If your enemies know where yours is, they can find and plug up the air
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก ducts.
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก *snicker*
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก

a hive of wasps could always ironically clog the intake.

"4 out of 5 dentists" won't comment on this poast...

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECKยฎ VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer, and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

mixed nuts

Aug 12, 2020, 12:34:24โ€ฏAM8/12/20
On 8/11/2020 11:49 PM, Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ๐Ÿถ็ฌ› wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 22:56:46 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; kensi
> <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> determined that the following was
> of great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us
> in <rgvlph$vct$5...@gioia.aioe.org>:
>> On 8/11/2020 5:48 PM, ๐Ÿ’ฉ wrote:
>>> On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 22:48:57 -0400 kensi put forth the following notion,
>>> I'll be underground where the temperature stays pretty cool.
>>
>> You do know that paranoia-survivalist bunkers have a major weakness,
>> don't you?
>>
>> If your enemies know where yours is, they can find and plug up the air
>> ducts.
>>
>> *snicker*
>>
> a hive of wasps could always ironically clog the intake.

Dirt daubers are the funniest cloggers. They make clogs that are like
those cement milkshakes hidden in construction site planters that the
Antifa terror leftists pour on the right wing fake news bullshit
propaganda journalists that lead to serious concussions and snowflake
sadness when they try to chip it off.

--
Grizzly H.

Checkmate

Aug 12, 2020, 3:49:02โ€ฏPM8/12/20
Checkmate.

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 22:56:46 -0400 kensi put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> On 8/11/2020 5:48 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> > On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 22:48:57 -0400 kensi put forth the following notion,
> >> That's more than four times the number of people affected today, and
> >> more than 12 times the number who would have been affected without
> >> industrial era global warming:
> >>
> >> https://phys.org/news/2020-03-stress-affect-billion-people-annually.html
> >
> > I'll be underground where the temperature stays pretty cool.
>
> You do know that paranoia-survivalist bunkers have a major weakness,
> don't you?
>
> If your enemies know where yours is, they can find and plug up the air
> ducts.
>
> *snicker*

I'm well aware of that, and have even discussed it here in the past. I
was referring to the time frame mentioned in your subject line, between
now and 2100. I don't anticipate having any need for oxygen by then.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Aug 13, 2020, 10:17:33โ€ฏAM8/13/20
On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 22:56:46 -0400, kensi
<kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>You do know that paranoia-survivalist bunkers have a major weakness,
>don't you?
>
>If your enemies know where yours is, they can find and plug up the air
>ducts.

They'll be too busy waiting in line for government handouts.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 7, 2020, 10:12:10โ€ฏAM9/7/20