COVID-19 Worse Than We Thought...

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Jun 19, 2020, 7:06:44 PM6/19/20
SAN DIEGO — A new report from Scripps Research finds that up to half of all people infected with COVID-19 show no symptoms, and
many of them could have lung damage without realizing it.

The Scripps Research report was trying to understand how people without symptoms can spread coronavirus, but researchers made a
startling discovery.

“Three studies that I’ve looked at studied asymptomatic people. Interestingly, all the people look and feel fine, but when
researchers did a CT scan doing an image of their lungs, in 50 to 100% of the cases, they actually found abnormalities,” said
Daniel Oran, of Scripps Research. “When they look at these CT scans, it’s hazy — looks like you’re looking through a dirty piece
of glass. What that means is there’s something abnormal about the lungs.”

Source:
https://fox40.com/news/coronavirus/study-finds-covid-19-can-damage-lungs-without-showing-symptoms/

Wow, 50 to 100% of people who have asymptomatic COVID-19
have lasting lung damage.

Wear your mask, social distance yourself and stay home as
much as you can. You DON"T want to get this Chinese,
bio engineered for war virus.

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and
not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." __Henry David Thøreau

%

Jun 19, 2020, 7:12:31 PM6/19/20
On 2020-06-19 4:06 p.m., "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> SAN DIEGO — A new report from Scripps Research finds that up to half of all people infected with COVID-19 show no symptoms, and
> many of them could have lung damage without realizing it.
>
> The Scripps Research report was trying to understand how people without symptoms can spread coronavirus, but researchers made a
> startling discovery.
>
> “Three studies that I’ve looked at studied asymptomatic people. Interestingly, all the people look and feel fine, but when
> researchers did a CT scan doing an image of their lungs, in 50 to 100% of the cases, they actually found abnormalities,” said
> Daniel Oran, of Scripps Research. “When they look at these CT scans, it’s hazy — looks like you’re looking through a dirty piece
> of glass. What that means is there’s something abnormal about the lungs.”
>
> Source:
> https://fox40.com/news/coronavirus/study-finds-covid-19-can-damage-lungs-without-showing-symptoms/
>

> Wow, 50 to 100% of people who have asymptomatic COVID-19
> have lasting lung damage.
>
> Wear your mask, social distance yourself and stay home as
> much as you can. You DON"T want to get this Chinese,
> bio engineered for war virus.

produced in american labs by americans in china

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Jun 19, 2020, 7:18:59 PM6/19/20
Nope, it was under development in a Canadian bio lab
and a married Chinese couple who was working there
absconded to Wuhan with samples where it was
further bio engineered as a weapon of way.

All you have to do is Google it, you fool.

%

Jun 19, 2020, 7:32:54 PM6/19/20
On 2020-06-19 4:18 p.m., "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Jun 2020 16:12:30 -0700, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 2020-06-19 4:06 p.m., "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
>>> SAN DIEGO — A new report from Scripps Research finds that up to half of all people infected with COVID-19 show no symptoms, and
>>> many of them could have lung damage without realizing it.
>>>
>>> The Scripps Research report was trying to understand how people without symptoms can spread coronavirus, but researchers made a
>>> startling discovery.
>>>
>>> “Three studies that I’ve looked at studied asymptomatic people. Interestingly, all the people look and feel fine, but when
>>> researchers did a CT scan doing an image of their lungs, in 50 to 100% of the cases, they actually found abnormalities,” said
>>> Daniel Oran, of Scripps Research. “When they look at these CT scans, it’s hazy — looks like you’re looking through a dirty piece
>>> of glass. What that means is there’s something abnormal about the lungs.”
>>>
>>> Source:
>>> https://fox40.com/news/coronavirus/study-finds-covid-19-can-damage-lungs-without-showing-symptoms/
>>>

>>> Wow, 50 to 100% of people who have asymptomatic COVID-19
>>> have lasting lung damage.
>>>
>>> Wear your mask, social distance yourself and stay home as
>>> much as you can. You DON"T want to get this Chinese,
>>> bio engineered for war virus.
>>>
>> produced in american labs by americans in china
>
> Nope, it was under development in a Canadian bio lab
> and a married Chinese couple who was working there
> absconded to Wuhan with samples where it was
> further bio engineered as a weapon of way.
>
> All you have to do is Google it, you fool.

i did it was the americans

Coronaviruses were first discovered in the 1930s when an acute
respiratory infection of domesticated chickens was shown to be caused by
infectious bronchitis virus (IBV).[14] Arthur Schalk and M.C. Hawn
described in 1931 a new respiratory infection of chickens in North
Dakota. The infection of new-born chicks was characterized by gasping
and listlessness. The chicks' mortality rate was 40–90%.[15] Fred
Beaudette and Charles Hudson six years later successfully isolated and
cultivated the infectious bronchitis virus which caused the disease.[16]
In the 1940s, two more animal coronaviruses, mouse hepatitis virus (MHV)
and transmissible gastroenteritis virus (TGEV), were isolated.[17] It
was not realized at the time that these three different viruses were
related.[18]
Human coronaviruses were discovered in the 1960s.[19][20] They were
isolated using two different methods in the United Kingdom and the
United States.[21] E.C. Kendall, Malcom Byone, and David Tyrrell working
at the Common Cold Unit of the British Medical Research Council in 1960
isolated from a boy a novel common cold virus B814.[22][23][24] The
virus was not able to be cultivated using standard techniques which had
successfully cultivated rhinoviruses, adenoviruses and other known
common cold viruses. In 1965, Tyrrell and Byone successfully cultivated
the novel virus by serially passing it through organ culture of human
embryonic trachea.[25] The new cultivating method was introduced to the
lab by Bertil Hoorn.[26] The isolated virus when intranasally inoculated
into volunteers caused a cold and was inactivated by ether which
indicated it had a lipid envelope.[22][27] Around the same time, Dorothy
Hamre[28] and John Procknow at the University of Chicago isolated a
novel cold virus 229E from medical students, which they grew in kidney
tissue culture. The novel virus 229E, like the virus strain B814, when
inoculated into volunteers caused a cold and was inactivated by ether.[29]

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Jun 19, 2020, 7:44:32 PM6/19/20
On Fri, 19 Jun 2020 19:06:45 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; Sir Gerg teh Yechh
Master "=?utf-8?Q?=22Sir_H=C3=B8mer_Hall=2C___E?==?utf-8?Q?sq=2E=22?=
<greg_hall@h=?UTF-8?B?w7g=?=me.fake>" determined that the following was
of great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us
in <50hqefh5kc8ttl1dj...@4ax.com>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ SAN DIEGO =?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=E2=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=80=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=94 A new report from Scripps Research finds that up to
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ =?UTF-8?B?PQ==?= half of all people infected with COVID-19 show no symptoms, and many
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ of them could have lung damage without realizing it.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ The Scripps Research report was trying to understand how people without
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ =?UTF-8?B?PQ==?= symptoms can spread coronavirus, but researchers made a startling
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ discovery.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ =?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=E2=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=80=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=9CThree studies that I=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=E2=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=80=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=99ve looked at studied asymptomatic
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ =?UTF-8?B?PQ==?= people. Interestingly, all the people look and feel fine, but when
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ researchers did a CT scan doing an image of their lungs, in 50 to 100%
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ of=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?= the cases, they actually found abnormalities,=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=E2=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=80=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=9D said Daniel
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Oran, of Scripps Research. =?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=E2=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=80=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=9CWhen they look at these CT =?UTF-8?B?PQ==?= scans,
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ it=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=E2=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=80=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=99s hazy =?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=E2=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=80=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=94 looks like you=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=E2=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=80=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=99re looking =?UTF-8?B?PQ==?= through
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ a dirty piece of glass. What that means is there=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=E2=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=80=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=99s something
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ abnormal about the=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?= lungs.=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=E2=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=80=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=9D
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Source:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ https://fox40.com/news/coronavirus/study-finds-covid-19-can-damage-lung
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ s-=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?= without-showing-symptoms/
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Wow, 50 to 100% of people who have asymptomatic COVID-19 have lasting
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ lung damage. =?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=20
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Wear your mask, social distance yourself and stay home as much as you
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ can. You DON"T want to get this Chinese, bio engineered for war virus.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ --=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=20 Yours Truly, Sir Greg=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=C3=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=B8ry
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ "I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ only=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?= the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ it had to =?UTF-8?B?PQ==?= teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ lived." __Henry David =?UTF-8?B?PQ==?= Th=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=C3=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=B8reau
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

nice 180 degree flip-flop from your poasts in march, dweeb.

when did you start taking it seriously instead of parroting far-right conspiracy hoohah?

"nads" won't comment on this poast...

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

Fran

Jun 19, 2020, 8:52:09 PM6/19/20
On 20/06/2020 9:12 am, % wrote:
> On 2020-06-19 4:06 p.m., "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
>> SAN DIEGO — A new report from Scripps Research finds that up to half
>> of all people infected with COVID-19 show no symptoms, and
>> many of them could have lung damage without realizing it.
>>
>> The Scripps Research report was trying to understand how people
>> without symptoms can spread coronavirus, but researchers made a
>> startling discovery.
>>
>> “Three studies that I’ve looked at studied asymptomatic people.
>> Interestingly, all the people look and feel fine, but when
>> researchers did a CT scan doing an image of their lungs, in 50 to 100%
>> of the cases, they actually found abnormalities,” said
>> Daniel Oran, of Scripps Research. “When they look at these CT scans,
>> it’s hazy — looks like you’re looking through a dirty piece
>> of glass. What that means is there’s something abnormal about the lungs.”
>>
>> Source:
>> https://fox40.com/news/coronavirus/study-finds-covid-19-can-damage-lungs-without-showing-symptoms/
>>

>> Wow, 50 to 100% of people who have asymptomatic COVID-19
>> have lasting lung damage.

Well Duh! It's only morons and Trump supporters who've been denying
that Covid-19 is a very serious health risk!

>> Wear your mask, social distance yourself and stay home as
>> much as you can. You DON"T want to get this Chinese,
>> bio engineered for war virus.
>>
> produced in american labs by americans in china

Or so says one of those multiple conspiracy theories.....

%

Jun 19, 2020, 8:55:18 PM6/19/20
i just knew it would piss gerk off and ,
i'll do anything if it does that

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Jun 19, 2020, 8:57:58 PM6/19/20
On Fri, 19 Jun 2020 17:55:17 -0700, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:

>i just knew it would piss gerk off and ,
>i'll do anything if it does that

It would really piss me off if you gave
me a blow job. <unzips jeans>

Chop, chop!

Fran

Jun 19, 2020, 9:25:42 PM6/19/20
Yeah, but everything pisses him off. Pissing him off is a very harmless
hobby to have.

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Jun 19, 2020, 9:31:15 PM6/19/20
On Sat, 20 Jun 2020, Noob Fran <f2r2...@loonynutters.com> wrote:
>On 20/06/2020, % wrote:

<big courteous trim>

>> i just knew it would piss gerk off and ,
>> i'll do anything if it does that
>
>Yeah, but everything pisses him off. Pissing him off is a very harmless
>hobby to have.

It pisses me off when rude, stupid people don't
have pride enough in what they post to trim
old, off-topic attribution, Fran.

%

Jun 19, 2020, 10:02:19 PM6/19/20
On 2020-06-19 5:57 p.m., "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Jun 2020 17:55:17 -0700, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> i just knew it would piss gerk off and ,
>> i'll do anything if it does that
>
> It would really piss me off if you gave
> me a blow job. <unzips jeans>
>
> Chop, chop!

Even a man who thought that women want to have sex with their fathers,
and that women spend much of their lives distraught over their lack of a
penis, turned out to be right sometimes. This man, Sigmund Freud,
theorized that people often have the most hateful and negative attitudes
towards things they secretly crave, but feel that they shouldn't have.
article continues after advertisement

If Freud is right, then perhaps men who are the most opposed to male
homosexuality have particularly strong homosexual urges for other men.
One study

asked heterosexual men how comfortable and anxious they are around gay
men. Based on these scores, they then divided these men into two groups:
men who were homophobic and men who were not. These men were then shown
three four-minute videos. One video depicted heterosexual sex, one
depicted lesbian sex, and one depicted gay male sex. While this was
happening, a device was attached to each participant's penis. This device

has been found to be triggered by sexual arousal but not other types
of arousal, such as nervousness or fear. (Arousal often has a very
different meaning in psychology than in popular usage).

When viewing lesbian sex and straight sex, both the homophobic and the
non-homophobic men showed increased penis circumference. For gay male
sex, however, only the homophobic men showed heightened penis arousal.
Heterosexual men with the most anti-gay attitudes, when asked, reported
not being sexually aroused by gay male sex videos. But their penises
reported otherwise.

Heterosexual men who reported having the most anti-gay male attitudes
were more aroused by gay male pornography than heterosexual men who had
pro-gay male attitudes.
What this means is that some hostility towards gay men from other men
could be down to some men who have homosexual attraction forming
particularly negative views in reaction to not accepting their own
sexuality.

What this doesn't mean—as I have seen others write—is that homosexuality
is caused by anti-gay attitudes, or even increased by it. (The study
cannot even test this, as homophobia was not manipulated across
conditions. It was not a study design that can test causality). The
point is that these men already have this arousal naturally but they
block it because they do not see it as socially acceptable. They form
extra strong anti-gay attitudes as a means of appearing heterosexual to
others, and perhaps trying to convince themselves they are entirely
heterosexual. There are, of course, loads of gay men who are secure in
their sexuality, so it clearly can exist without anti-gay attitudes.

%

Jun 19, 2020, 10:03:14 PM6/19/20
not when i'm the one executing the hobby

%

Jun 19, 2020, 10:04:11 PM6/19/20
On 2020-06-19 6:31 p.m., "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Jun 2020, Noob Fran <f2r2...@loonynutters.com> wrote:
>> On 20/06/2020, % wrote:
>
> <big courteous trim>
>
>>> i just knew it would piss gerk off and ,
>>> i'll do anything if it does that
>>
>> Yeah, but everything pisses him off. Pissing him off is a very harmless
>> hobby to have.
>
> It pisses me off when rude, stupid people don't
> have pride enough in what they post to trim
> old, off-topic attribution, Fran.

so try shutting you mouth you're going to be dead soon anyway

Fran

Jun 20, 2020, 2:03:29 AM6/20/20
On 20/06/2020 12:04 pm, % wrote:
> On 2020-06-19 6:31 p.m., "Cur Gomer Cull, deEspised." wrote:
>> On Sat, 20 Jun 2020, Delightful Fran <f2r2...@loonynutters.com> wrote:
>>> On 20/06/2020, % wrote:
>>
>> <big courteous trim>

>>> Yeah, but everything pisses him off.  Pissing him off is a very harmless
>>> hobby to have.
>>
>> It pisses me off when rude, stupid people don't
>> have pride enough in what they post to trim
>> old, off-topic attribution, Fran.

I couldn't care less that you piss yourself off for being rude, stupid
and lacking in pride.

> so try shutting you mouth you're going to be dead soon anyway

Is he old or unwell or are you offering to help him on his way into
eternity?

%

Jun 20, 2020, 8:25:55 AM6/20/20
oh no no no i do not admit pre plans in a newsgroup ,
say it forget it write it regret it i'm banking on he's a senior

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Jun 20, 2020, 10:50:11 AM6/20/20
On Fri, 19 Jun 2020 21:31:16 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; Sir Gerg teh Yechh
in <9jpqefpcfls755gan...@4ax.com>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Sat, 20 Jun 2020, Noob Fran <f2r2...@loonynutters.com> wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 20/06/2020, % wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ <big courteous trim>
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ i just knew it would piss gerk off and , i'll do anything if it does
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ that
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Yeah, but everything pisses him off. Pissing him off is a very
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ harmless=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ =?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=20
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ hobby to have.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ It pisses me off when rude, stupid people don't have pride enough in
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ what they post to trim old, off-topic attribution, Fran.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ --=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=20 Yours Truly, Sir Greg=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=C3=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=B8ry
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ "I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ only=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?= the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ it had to =?UTF-8?B?PQ==?= teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ lived." __Henry David =?UTF-8?B?PQ==?= Th=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=C3=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=B8reau
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

it's rilly funny how many of your pathetic socks came down with the "=20 virus" simultaneously.

Fran

Jun 20, 2020, 10:38:56 PM6/20/20
Smart man.

> say it forget it write it regret it i'm banking on he's a senior

His posts ooze senile so you're probably right.

%

Jun 20, 2020, 10:42:21 PM6/20/20
i'm talking well after 65

Janithor

Jun 28, 2020, 6:27:50 PM6/28/20
x-no-archive: yes
He yelled at me in February for not taking it seriously, so you're
wrong. He was sounding major alarm bells back in February. Try reading
more closely.