The selfie

vallor

Jun 4, 2020, 3:16:28โ€ฏPM6/4/20
Lifted from a friend on fb:
_ _ _ _ _ _ _
Please stop saying people were driven from church grounds.

The president of the United States assaulted clergy and those sheltered on
church grounds. Sanctified Ground.

The president with 100s of military and police attacked a church.
We are not at war.

The church was not harboring a dangerous fugitive.
The president wanted a selfie.

Hear that again.

The president plus 100s of military and police, assaulted a church,
trespassed on sanctified property, for a goddamn selfie.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _

If Obama had attacked a church for a selfie, what would you have thought
of that?

--
-v
"The Allwise Creator hath been dishonored by being made the author of

%

Jun 4, 2020, 3:18:26โ€ฏPM6/4/20
On 2020-06-04 12:16 p.m., vallor wrote:
> Lifted from a friend on fb:
> _ _ _ _ _ _ _
> Please stop saying people were driven from church grounds.
>
> The president of the United States assaulted clergy and those sheltered on
> church grounds. Sanctified Ground.
>
> The president with 100s of military and police attacked a church.
> We are not at war.
>
> The church was not harboring a dangerous fugitive.
> The president wanted a selfie.
>
> Hear that again.
>
> The president plus 100s of military and police, assaulted a church,
> trespassed on sanctified property, for a goddamn selfie.
> _ _ _ _ _ _ _
>
> If Obama had attacked a church for a selfie, what would you have thought
> of that?

i would think the same thing i thought when trump did it , so

Checkmate

Jun 4, 2020, 3:27:29โ€ฏPM6/4/20
Checkmate.

On 4 Jun 2020 19:16:27 GMT vallor put forth the following notion, which
was duly noted and recorded:

> Lifted from a friend on fb:
> _ _ _ _ _ _ _
> Please stop saying people were driven from church grounds.
>
> The president of the United States assaulted clergy and those sheltered on
> church grounds. Sanctified Ground.
>
> The president with 100s of military and police attacked a church.
> We are not at war.
>
> The church was not harboring a dangerous fugitive.
> The president wanted a selfie.
>
> Hear that again.
>
> The president plus 100s of military and police, assaulted a church,
> trespassed on sanctified property, for a goddamn selfie.
> _ _ _ _ _ _ _
>
> If Obama had attacked a church for a selfie, what would you have thought
> of that?

Damn, you're an idiot...

--
Checkmate ยฎ
Copyright ยฉ 2020

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller
Inventor of the "SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)
and the "Dance for me" lame.

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ๐Ÿถ็ฌ›

Jun 4, 2020, 4:02:28โ€ฏPM6/4/20
On Thu, 4 Jun 2020 12:27:13 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; The Pathetic
Anti-Muslim Wannabe Homegrown Terrorist Posting as "๐Ÿ’ฉ
<More.Bul...@gmail.com>" determined that the following was of
great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<d787g2....@news.alt.net>:

๐ŸธWarning!AlwayswearANSIapprovedsafetygoggleswhenreadingpostsby
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฉ.
๐Ÿธ
๐ŸธOn4Jun202019:16:27GMTvallorputforththefollowingnotion,
๐Ÿธwhichwasdulynotedandrecorded:
๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿธ๐ŸธLiftedfromafriendonfb:_______Pleasestopsayingpeople
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธweredrivenfromchurchgrounds.ThepresidentoftheUnitedStates
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธassaultedclergyandthoseshelteredonchurchgrounds.Sanctified
๐Ÿธ๐ŸธGround.Thepresidentwith100sofmilitaryandpoliceattackeda
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธchurch.Wearenotatwar.Thechurchwasnotharboringadangerous
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธfugitive.Thepresidentwantedaselfie.Hearthatagain.Thepresident
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธplus100sofmilitaryandpolice,assaultedachurch,trespassedon
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธsanctifiedproperty,foragoddamnselfie._______IfObamahad
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธattackedachurchforaselfie,whatwouldyouhavethoughtofthat?
๐Ÿธ
๐ŸธDamn,you'reanidiot...

got your race war bunker stocked up, boogalooser?

"nads" won't comment on this poast...

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECKยฎ VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

vallor

Jun 4, 2020, 4:16:50โ€ฏPM6/4/20
On Thu, 04 Jun 2020 12:27:13 -0700, Checkmate wrote:

> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On 4 Jun 2020 19:16:27 GMT vallor put forth the following notion,
> which
> was duly noted and recorded:
>

>> Lifted from a friend on fb:
>> _ _ _ _ _ _ _
>> Please stop saying people were driven from church grounds.
>>
>> The president of the United States assaulted clergy and those sheltered
>> on church grounds. Sanctified Ground.
>>
>> The president with 100s of military and police attacked a church.
>> We are not at war.
>>
>> The church was not harboring a dangerous fugitive.
>> The president wanted a selfie.
>>
>> Hear that again.
>>
>> The president plus 100s of military and police, assaulted a church,
>> trespassed on sanctified property, for a goddamn selfie.
>> _ _ _ _ _ _ _
>>
>> If Obama had attacked a church for a selfie, what would you have
>> thought of that?
>
> Damn, you're an idiot...

That is not an argument.

And I thought for sure that, here, HERE was something we could agree on.

But instead, you have no problem with Trumpolini's heroic "crossing of the
street" for his photo op.

To take a selfie.

I think he really could shoot someone on 5th avenue, and you would excuse
it.

And based on your response, you have absolutely nothing to contravene my
assertions.

Reap it, mutherfscker.

--
-v

vallor

Jun 4, 2020, 4:19:42โ€ฏPM6/4/20
On Thu, 04 Jun 2020 15:02:23 -0500, Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ๐Ÿถ็ฌ› wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Jun 2020 12:27:13 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; The Pathetic
> Anti-Muslim Wannabe Homegrown Terrorist Posting as "๐Ÿ’ฉ
> <More.Bul...@gmail.com>" determined that the following was of great
> importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
> <d787g2....@news.alt.net>:
>
> ๐ŸธWarning!AlwayswearANSIapprovedsafetygoggleswhenreadingpostsby ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฉ.
> ๐Ÿธ
> ๐ŸธOn4Jun202019:16:27GMTvallorputforththefollowingnotion,
> ๐Ÿธwhichwasdulynotedandrecorded:
> ๐Ÿธ
> ๐Ÿธ
> ๐Ÿธ๐ŸธLiftedfromafriendonfb:_______Pleasestopsayingpeople
> ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธweredrivenfromchurchgrounds.ThepresidentoftheUnitedStates
> ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธassaultedclergyandthoseshelteredonchurchgrounds.Sanctified
> ๐Ÿธ๐ŸธGround.Thepresidentwith100sofmilitaryandpoliceattackeda
> ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธchurch.Wearenotatwar.Thechurchwasnotharboringadangerous
> ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธfugitive.Thepresidentwantedaselfie.Hearthatagain.Thepresident
> ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธplus100sofmilitaryandpolice,assaultedachurch,trespassedon
> ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธsanctifiedproperty,foragoddamnselfie._______IfObamahad
> ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธattackedachurchforaselfie,whatwouldyouhavethoughtofthat?
> ๐Ÿธ
> ๐ŸธDamn,you'reanidiot...
>
> got your race war bunker stocked up, boogalooser?

Hang on there: the core boogaloos are proper. It's the alt-right
usurpers that are fucking things up.

See my post to sn!pe about how they got their name...

--
-v

%

Jun 4, 2020, 4:24:43โ€ฏPM6/4/20
On 2020-06-04 1:02 p.m., Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ๐Ÿถ็ฌ› wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Jun 2020 12:27:13 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; The Pathetic
> Anti-Muslim Wannabe Homegrown Terrorist Posting as "๐Ÿ’ฉ
> <More.Bul...@gmail.com>" determined that the following was of
> great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
> <d787g2....@news.alt.net>:
>
> ๐ŸธWarning!AlwayswearANSIapprovedsafetygoggleswhenreadingpostsby
> ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฉ.
> ๐Ÿธ
> ๐ŸธOn4Jun202019:16:27GMTvallorputforththefollowingnotion,
> ๐Ÿธwhichwasdulynotedandrecorded:
> ๐Ÿธ
> ๐Ÿธ
> ๐Ÿธ๐ŸธLiftedfromafriendonfb:_______Pleasestopsayingpeople
> ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธweredrivenfromchurchgrounds.ThepresidentoftheUnitedStates
> ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธassaultedclergyandthoseshelteredonchurchgrounds.Sanctified
> ๐Ÿธ๐ŸธGround.Thepresidentwith100sofmilitaryandpoliceattackeda
> ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธchurch.Wearenotatwar.Thechurchwasnotharboringadangerous
> ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธfugitive.Thepresidentwantedaselfie.Hearthatagain.Thepresident
> ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธplus100sofmilitaryandpolice,assaultedachurch,trespassedon
> ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธsanctifiedproperty,foragoddamnselfie._______IfObamahad
> ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธattackedachurchforaselfie,whatwouldyouhavethoughtofthat?
> ๐Ÿธ
> ๐ŸธDamn,you'reanidiot...
>
> got your race war bunker stocked up, boogalooser?
>
> "nads" won't comment on this poast...

what

%

Jun 4, 2020, 4:27:13โ€ฏPM6/4/20
i will just as soon as you go find it

Checkmate

Jun 4, 2020, 6:09:13โ€ฏPM6/4/20
Checkmate.

On 4 Jun 2020 20:16:48 GMT vallor put forth the following notion, which
Dear DUMB-FUCK: My sources said Trump didn't have anyone "gassed" so he
could walk across the street to make a statement about the complete IDIOCY
of Libtards and their BLM and Antifa MINIONS burning a fucking church to
accomplish WHAT? To memorialize George Floyd? Can you prove your sources
aren't lying and mine are? No, you cannot. Do you condone someone
setting a church on fire, but have a hissy fit over a lie about your
President allegedly "gassing" people before visiting the church himself to
show the world what your approved "friends" did?

----> Somebody sets a church on fire, and your take on it is: <----

"The president of the United States assaulted clergy and those sheltered
on church grounds. Sanctified Ground."

AND...

"The president with 100s of military and police attacked a church."

This is POSITIVE PROOF THAT YOU'RE A WHINY LITTLE BITCH AND A BLATANT
LIAR! I no longer have any respect for you whatsoever, because you have
some serious character defects. I don't know what you do in your spare
time, other than shit yourself all over alt.checkmate, but I sincerely
hope you're an active member of Antifa, and get your head-fucked ass
thrown in prison for a decade or two. Now begone from alt.checkmate and
find some bleeding heart libtard group to infest... you're shit to me now.

Now FOAD before you go and PISS ME OFF!

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ๐Ÿถ็ฌ›

Jun 4, 2020, 6:41:10โ€ฏPM6/4/20
On Thu, 04 Jun 2020 16:34:19 -0600, LO AND BEHOLD; Skeeter Skeeter Fake
News Bleater - Exploded Everyone's Irony Meters "Skeeter
<Sc...@invalid.invalid>" determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<omtidflsefm64gv9m...@4ax.com>:

โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกOnThu,4Jun202015:08:58-0700,๐Ÿ’ฉ
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก<More.Bull.๐Ÿ’ฉ@gmail.com>wrote:
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกWarning!AlwayswearANSIapprovedsafetygoggleswhenreadingpostsby
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก๐Ÿ’ฉ.On4Jun202020:16:48GMTvallorputforththefollowing
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกnotion,whichwasdulynotedandrecorded:
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกOnThu,04Jun202012:27:13-0700,๐Ÿ’ฉwrote:
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกWarning!AlwayswearANSIapprovedsafetygoggleswhenreadingpostsby
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก๐Ÿ’ฉ.On4Jun202019:16:27GMTvallorputforththefollowing
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกnotion,whichwasdulynotedandrecorded:
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกLiftedfromafriendonfb:_______Pleasestopsayingpeople
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกweredrivenfromchurchgrounds.ThepresidentoftheUnitedStates
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกassaultedclergyandthoseshelteredonchurchgrounds.Sanctified
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกGround.Thepresidentwith100sofmilitaryandpoliceattackeda
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกchurch.Wearenotatwar.Thechurchwasnotharboringadangerous
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกfugitive.Thepresidentwantedaselfie.Hearthatagain.Thepresident
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกplus100sofmilitaryandpolice,assaultedachurch,trespassedon
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกsanctifiedproperty,foragoddamnselfie._______IfObamahad
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกattackedachurchforaselfie,whatwouldyouhavethoughtofthat?
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกDamn,you'reanidiot...
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกThatisnotanargument.AndIthoughtforsurethat,here,HEREwas
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกsomethingwecouldagreeon.Butinstead,youhavenoproblemwith
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกTrumpolini'sheroic"crossingofthestreet"forhisphotoop.Totake
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกaselfie.Ithinkhereallycouldshootsomeoneon5thavenue,andyou
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกwouldexcuseit.Andbasedonyourresponse,youhaveabsolutely
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกnothingtocontravenemyassertions.Reapit,mutherfscker.
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกDearDUMB-FUCK:MysourcessaidTrumpdidn'thaveanyone"gassed"sohe
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกcouldwalkacrossthestreettomakeastatementaboutthecomplete
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกIDIOCYofLibtardsandtheirBLMandAntifaMINIONSburningafucking
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกchurchtoaccomplishWHAT?TomemorializeGeorgeFloyd?Canyouprove
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกyoursourcesaren'tlyingandmineare?No,youcannot.Doyou
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกcondonesomeonesettingachurchonfire,buthaveahissyfitovera
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกlieaboutyourPresidentallegedly"gassing"peoplebeforevisitingthe
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกchurchhimselftoshowtheworldwhatyourapproved"friends"did?
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก---->Somebodysetsachurchonfire,andyourtakeonitis:<----
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก"ThepresidentoftheUnitedStatesassaultedclergyandthose
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกshelteredonchurchgrounds.SanctifiedGround."AND..."Thepresident
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกwith100sofmilitaryandpoliceattackedachurch."ThisisPOSITIVE
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกPROOFTHATYOU'REAWHINYLITTLEBITCHANDABLATANTLIAR!Inolonger
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกhaveanyrespectforyouwhatsoever,becauseyouhavesomeserious
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกcharacterdefects.Idon'tknowwhatyoudoinyoursparetime,other
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกthanshityourselfalloveralt.checkmate,butIsincerelyhopeyou're
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกanactivememberofAntifa,andgetyourhead-fuckedassthrownin
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกprisonforadecadeortwo.Nowbegonefromalt.checkmateandfind
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกsomebleedingheartlibtardgrouptoinfest...you'reshittomenow.
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกNowFOADbeforeyougoandPISSMEOFF!
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกNowNowChecky,howdoyoureallyfeel?
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก

sometimes he feels like a nut...

"nads" won't comment on this poast...

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ๐Ÿถ็ฌ›

Jun 4, 2020, 6:45:58โ€ฏPM6/4/20
On Thu, 4 Jun 2020 15:08:58 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; The Pathetic
<d78gvb....@news.alt.net>:

๐ŸธWarning!AlwayswearANSIapprovedsafetygoggleswhenreadingpostsby
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฉ.
๐Ÿธ
๐ŸธOn4Jun202020:16:48GMTvallorputforththefollowingnotion,
๐Ÿธwhichwasdulynotedandrecorded:
๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿธ"ThepresidentoftheUnitedStatesassaultedclergyandthosesheltered
๐Ÿธonchurchgrounds.SanctifiedGround."
๐Ÿธ
๐ŸธAND...
๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿธ"Thepresidentwith100sofmilitaryandpoliceattackedachurch."
๐Ÿธ
๐ŸธThisisPOSITIVEPROOFTHATYOU'REAWHINYLITTLEBITCHANDABLATANT
๐ŸธLIAR!Inolongerhaveanyrespectforyouwhatsoever,becauseyou
๐Ÿธhavesomeseriouscharacterdefects.Idon'tknowwhatyoudoinyour
๐Ÿธsparetime,otherthanshityourselfalloveralt.checkmate,butI
๐Ÿธsincerelyhopeyou'reanactivememberofAntifa,andgetyour
๐Ÿธhead-fuckedassthrowninprisonforadecadeortwo.Nowbegonefrom
๐Ÿธalt.checkmateandfindsomebleedingheartlibtardgrouptoinfest...
๐Ÿธyou'reshittomenow.
๐Ÿธ
๐ŸธNowFOADbeforeyougoandPISSMEOFF!

"sources" == "the turds he keeps in his pocket"

vallor

Jun 4, 2020, 7:08:22โ€ฏPM6/4/20
On Thu, 04 Jun 2020 15:46:06 -0600, Skeeter wrote:
> Your obsession with Checkmate is amusing, stop crying.

Slurp-slurp-slurp.

vallor

Jun 4, 2020, 7:08:49โ€ฏPM6/4/20
On Thu, 04 Jun 2020 15:46:36 -0600, Skeeter wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Jun 2020 12:27:13 -0700, Checkmate
> <More.Bul...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>>Checkmate.
>>
>> On 4 Jun 2020 19:16:27 GMT vallor put forth the following notion,
>> which
>>was duly noted and recorded:
>>

>>> Lifted from a friend on fb:
>>> _ _ _ _ _ _ _
>>> Please stop saying people were driven from church grounds.
>>>
>>> The president of the United States assaulted clergy and those
>>> sheltered on church grounds. Sanctified Ground.
>>>
>>> The president with 100s of military and police attacked a church.
>>> We are not at war.
>>>
>>> The church was not harboring a dangerous fugitive.
>>> The president wanted a selfie.
>>>
>>> Hear that again.
>>>
>>> The president plus 100s of military and police, assaulted a church,
>>> trespassed on sanctified property, for a goddamn selfie.
>>> _ _ _ _ _ _ _
>>>
>>> If Obama had attacked a church for a selfie, what would you have
>>> thought of that?
>>
>>Damn, you're an idiot...
>
> I bet he was up all night going over that rant.

Don't forget the reach-around while you're down there...

vallor

Jun 4, 2020, 7:14:59โ€ฏPM6/4/20
Laddie:

hadn't you better...rephrase that?

%

Jun 4, 2020, 7:17:01โ€ฏPM6/4/20
piss on you

vallor

Jun 4, 2020, 7:25:38โ€ฏPM6/4/20
Now you've gone an hurt my widdle feewings.

Sn!pe

Jun 4, 2020, 7:31:24โ€ฏPM6/4/20
vallor <val...@cultnix.org> wrote:

> On Thu, 04 Jun 2020 15:08:58 -0700, Checkmate wrote:
[...]
> > Now FOAD before you go and PISS ME OFF!
> >

> Laddie:
>
> hadn't you better...rephrase that?

You seem to have worn out your welcome here, vallor.
It's a pity, I enjoyed some of your technical posts.
Oh well, shit happens. "Laddie" indeed...

--
^ร^ <https://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E>

My pet rock Gordon just rolled his eyes.

Janithor

Jun 4, 2020, 7:34:48โ€ฏPM6/4/20
x-no-archive: yes

On 6/4/2020 12:16 PM, vallor wrote:
> Lifted from a friend on fb:
> _ _ _ _ _ _ _
> Please stop saying people were driven from church grounds.
>
> The president of the United States assaulted clergy and those sheltered on
> church grounds. Sanctified Ground.
>
> The president with 100s of military and police attacked a church.
> We are not at war.
>
> The church was not harboring a dangerous fugitive.
> The president wanted a selfie.
>
> Hear that again.
>
> The president plus 100s of military and police, assaulted a church,
> trespassed on sanctified property, for a goddamn selfie.
> _ _ _ _ _ _ _
>
> If Obama had attacked a church for a selfie, what would you have thought
> of that?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/santa-monica-music-center-looters-armed

jacod...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2020, 7:36:01โ€ฏPM6/4/20
The experts call him a Psychopath, since his presidency began the USA has become worst instead of better. Your country is fucked, absolutely out of whack, dysfunctional society.
The posters who support Trump are equally as brainwashed.

The protesters will win.

Janithor

Jun 4, 2020, 7:36:15โ€ฏPM6/4/20
x-no-archive: yes

On 6/4/2020 3:08 PM, Checkmate wrote:

> ----> Somebody sets a church on fire, and your take on it is: <----
>
> "The president of the United States assaulted clergy and those sheltered
> on church grounds. Sanctified Ground."
>
> AND...
>
> "The president with 100s of military and police attacked a church."

Bing to the O

jacod...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2020, 7:39:18โ€ฏPM6/4/20
This poster is a great example of the dysfunctional society called the USA. He claims to have great intelligence yet he supports a psychopath. He claims to have no family unit, no support system but Usenet, another great example of dysfunctional behaviour.

I am the author of nearly as much kook butthurt

vallor

Jun 4, 2020, 7:41:04โ€ฏPM6/4/20
On Fri, 05 Jun 2020 00:31:23 +0100, Sn!pe wrote:

> vallor <val...@cultnix.org> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 04 Jun 2020 15:08:58 -0700, Checkmate wrote:
> [...]
>> > Now FOAD before you go and PISS ME OFF!
>> >

>> Laddie:
>>
>> hadn't you better...rephrase that?
>>

> You seem to have worn out your welcome here, vallor.
> It's a pity, I enjoyed some of your technical posts.
> Oh well, shit happens. "Laddie" indeed...

Quoting Scotty from Star Trek, when the Klingons were insulting the
Enterprise.

The Klingon said, "you're right -- I should! I didn't mean to say the
Enterprise should be hauling garbage -- I meant to say that it should be
hauled away _as_ garbage!"

Yes, I'm intimating that "the checkster" sounds like a drunk Klingon from
Star Trek TOS.

--
-v

%

Jun 4, 2020, 7:45:44โ€ฏPM6/4/20
you asked for a rephrasing

%

Jun 4, 2020, 7:47:03โ€ฏPM6/4/20
and lost

vallor

Jun 4, 2020, 7:49:33โ€ฏPM6/4/20
Yabut the way you said it was meaner.

The Right And The Powerful

Jun 4, 2020, 7:52:55โ€ฏPM6/4/20
<More.Bul...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>Checkmate.
>
> On 4 Jun 2020 19:16:27 GMT vallor put forth the following notion, which
>was duly noted and recorded:
>

>> Lifted from a friend on fb:
>> _ _ _ _ _ _ _
>> Please stop saying people were driven from church grounds.
>>
>> The president of the United States assaulted clergy and those sheltered on
>> church grounds. Sanctified Ground.
>>
>> The president with 100s of military and police attacked a church.
>> We are not at war.
>>
>> The church was not harboring a dangerous fugitive.
>> The president wanted a selfie.
>>
>> Hear that again.
>>
>> The president plus 100s of military and police, assaulted a church,
>> trespassed on sanctified property, for a goddamn selfie.
>> _ _ _ _ _ _ _
>>
>> If Obama had attacked a church for a selfie, what would you have thought
>> of that?
>
>Damn, you're an idiot...

Agreed.

The Right And The Powerful

Jun 4, 2020, 7:54:13โ€ฏPM6/4/20
On Thu, 04 Jun 2020 15:46:36 -0600, Skeeter <Sc...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>On Thu, 4 Jun 2020 12:27:13 -0700, Checkmate
><More.Bul...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>>Checkmate.
>>
>> On 4 Jun 2020 19:16:27 GMT vallor put forth the following notion, which
>>was duly noted and recorded:
>>

>>> Lifted from a friend on fb:
>>> _ _ _ _ _ _ _
>>> Please stop saying people were driven from church grounds.
>>>
>>> The president of the United States assaulted clergy and those sheltered on
>>> church grounds. Sanctified Ground.
>>>
>>> The president with 100s of military and police attacked a church.
>>> We are not at war.
>>>
>>> The church was not harboring a dangerous fugitive.
>>> The president wanted a selfie.
>>>
>>> Hear that again.
>>>
>>> The president plus 100s of military and police, assaulted a church,
>>> trespassed on sanctified property, for a goddamn selfie.
>>> _ _ _ _ _ _ _
>>>
>>> If Obama had attacked a church for a selfie, what would you have thought
>>> of that?
>>
>>Damn, you're an idiot...
>
>I bet he was up all night going over that rant.

Nutters and reason soon go their separate ways.

%

Jun 4, 2020, 7:56:04โ€ฏPM6/4/20
and rephraseier

The Right And The Powerful

Jun 4, 2020, 7:56:21โ€ฏPM6/4/20
On Thu, 04 Jun 2020 16:34:19 -0600, Skeeter <Sc...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:
>Now Now Checky, how do you really feel?

I had those words on the tips of my fingers.

%

Jun 4, 2020, 7:57:36โ€ฏPM6/4/20
i got attacked by a church taking selfies of itself

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ๐Ÿถ็ฌ›

Jun 4, 2020, 8:07:30โ€ฏPM6/4/20
On Thu, 04 Jun 2020 18:56:20 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; The Right And The
Powerful <powe...@gmail.com> determined that the following was of
<1g2jdf9fvb64ee03h...@4ax.com>:

โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก On Thu, 04 Jun 2020 16:34:19 -0600, Skeeter <Sc...@invalid.invalid>
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก wrote:
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก On Thu, 4 Jun 2020 15:08:58 -0700, ๐Ÿ’ฉ
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก <More.Bull.๐Ÿ’ฉ@gmail.com> wrote:
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก ๐Ÿ’ฉ. On 4 Jun 2020 20:16:48 GMT vallor put forth the following
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก On Thu, 04 Jun 2020 12:27:13 -0700, ๐Ÿ’ฉ wrote:
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก ๐Ÿ’ฉ. On 4 Jun 2020 19:16:27 GMT vallor put forth the following
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก

there was steam coming out of his ears and he sounded like a frantically typing outraged tea kettle.

The Right And The Powerful

Jun 4, 2020, 9:24:26โ€ฏPM6/4/20
\]csjwpjjt3J5T2JNIDHLS LNO'3N5Voipq'mm'; lxl;xf;

If you had a decent family life you wouldn't be posting nutter screed
on usenet. You would be focusing on family. You're not. You're the
dysfunctional female wombat.

The Right And The Powerful

Jun 4, 2020, 9:25:25โ€ฏPM6/4/20
God Almighty may forgive you but time will not.

The Right And The Powerful

Jun 4, 2020, 9:41:28โ€ฏPM6/4/20
Stop smoking crack you nut case bitch.

Checkmate

Jun 5, 2020, 6:07:25โ€ฏAM6/5/20
Checkmate.

On Thu, 4 Jun 2020 16:36:00 -0700 (PDT) jacod...@gmail.com put forth
the following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> The experts call him a Psychopath

The experts call YOU a psychopath, you delusional twaught, and you've got
the psych records to prove it, so FCUK YOU up your Canadian pooter pipe.

--
Checkmate ยฎ
Copyright ยฉ 2020

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

Checkmate

Jun 5, 2020, 6:12:15โ€ฏAM6/5/20
Checkmate.

On Thu, 4 Jun 2020 16:39:17 -0700 (PDT) jacod...@gmail.com put forth
the following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> This poster is a great example of the dysfunctional society called the USA. He claims to have great intelligence yet he supports a psychopath. He claims to have no family unit, no support system but Usenet, another great example of dysfunctional behaviour.

I claim that you're a knob-bobbing town pump with genital warts

--
Checkmate ยฎ
Copyright ยฉ 2020

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

Checkmate

Jun 5, 2020, 6:13:15โ€ฏAM6/5/20
Checkmate.

On Thu, 04 Jun 2020 20:24:13 -0500 The Right And The Powerful put forth
Her family disowned her a long time ago.

--
Checkmate ยฎ
Copyright ยฉ 2020

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc