BALLOT - March 2020 Usenet Kook Awards

Libtard

Apr 1, 2020, 1:53:25 PM4/1/20
Note: Due to the coronavirus, in-person voting has been canceled. Internet
voting is still permitted. Follow up to this post with at least one of AUK
and alt.checkmate in the Newsgroups: header to vote, and unless you are a
known, previously awarded kook, your vote will be counted.

Hail Fluffy!

8< --------------------------------------------------------------------->8

Kook of the Month

[ ] Checkmate
[ ] No award

Coward of the Month

[ ] Checkmate
[ ] No award

Looney Maroon

[ ] Renfield
[ ] No award

Creepy Candy Coating

[ ] Checkmate
[ ] No award

Donald J. Trump Misogyny Award

[ ] Gergles
[ ] No award

George Pickett Memorial Trophy

[ ] Renfield
[ ] No award

Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart

[ ] Checkmate
[ ] No award

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial "Dog-Whistle" Award

[ ] Libtard, trainer of Skeeter
[ ] No award

Hammer of Thor

[ ] Libtard
[ ] No award

--
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Apr 1, 2020, 2:21:26 PM4/1/20

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and
not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." __Henry David Thoreau

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Apr 1, 2020, 2:24:15 PM4/1/20
On Wed, 01 Apr 2020, Skeeter <Sc...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>On Wed, 1 Apr 2020, Libtard<lib...@sandernistas.edu> wrote:
>
>>Note: Due to the coronavirus,
>
>There will not be any fake awards again this month.

But, but, I just voted for you for a Woodhouse as trainer
of Libtard. And, for the Janithor for Hammer of Thor.

dale

Apr 1, 2020, 2:44:08 PM4/1/20
<lib...@sandernistas.edu> wrote:

>... unless you are a
>known, previously awarded kook

if I can't vote I demand an award

--
Dale - https://www.dalekelly.org/

Janithor

Apr 2, 2020, 1:29:44 AM4/2/20
x-no-archive: yes

On 4/1/2020 10:53 AM, Libtard wrote:
> Note: Due to the coronavirus, in-person voting has been canceled. Internet
> voting is still permitted. Follow up to this post with at least one of AUK
> and alt.checkmate in the Newsgroups: header to vote, and unless you are a
> known, previously awarded kook, your vote will be counted.
>
> Hail Fluffy!
>

> 8< --------------------------------------------------------------------->8
>

> Kook of the Month
>
> [ ] Checkmate
> [ ] No award
[x] Janithor

> Coward of the Month
>
> [ ] Checkmate
> [ ] No award
>

> Looney Maroon
>
> [ ] Renfield
> [ ] No award
>

> Creepy Candy Coating
>
> [ ] Checkmate
> [ ] No award
>

> Donald J. Trump Misogyny Award
>
> [ ] Gergles
> [ ] No award
>

> George Pickett Memorial Trophy
>
> [ ] Renfield
> [ ] No award
>

> Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart
>
> [ ] Checkmate
> [ ] No award
>

> Barbara Woodhouse Memorial "Dog-Whistle" Award
>
> [ ] Libtard, trainer of Skeeter
> [ ] No award
[x] Janithor, trainer of Mixed Nuts

> Hammer of Thor
>
> [ ] Libtard
> [ ] No award
[x] Janithor

--
AUK Official Janitor, DoW #3, WAND #2
AC Checky Yes-Indeedy Bobble-Head & Swivel-Chair Award, November, 2019

"That's how the right thinks - pure binary." - MN

kensi

Apr 2, 2020, 5:04:07 AM4/2/20
On 4/1/2020 1:53 PM, Libtard wrote:
Kook of the Month

[X] Checkmate
[ ] No award

Coward of the Month

[X] Checkmate
[ ] No award

Looney Maroon

[X] Renfield
[ ] No award

Creepy Candy Coating

[X] Checkmate
[ ] No award

Donald J. Trump Misogyny Award

[X] Gergles
[ ] No award

George Pickett Memorial Trophy

[X] Renfield
[ ] No award

Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart

[X] Checkmate
[ ] No award

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial "Dog-Whistle" Award

[X] Libtard, trainer of Skeeter
[ ] No award

Hammer of Thor

[X] Libtard
[ ] No award

in here." ~Checkmate

Nadegda

Apr 2, 2020, 7:45:22 PM4/2/20
On Wed, 01 Apr 2020 17:53:25 +0000, Libtard wrote:

> Note: Due to the coronavirus, in-person voting has been canceled. Internet
> voting is still permitted. Follow up to this post with at least one of AUK
> and alt.checkmate in the Newsgroups: header to vote, and unless you are a
> known, previously awarded kook, your vote will be counted.
>
> Hail Fluffy!
>

> 8< --------------------------------------------------------------------->8

And may the best kook win in each category!

<snicker>

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
% <per...@gmail.com> admits he has erectile dysfunction:
<cue8up....@news.alt.net>

Libtard

Apr 2, 2020, 9:14:19 PM4/2/20
On Thu, 02 Apr 2020 18:00:16 -0600, Skeeter wrote:

>>> Barbara Woodhouse Memorial "Dog-Whistle" Award
>>>
>>> [X] Libtard, trainer of Skeeter
>>> [ ] No award
>>>

>>> Hammer of Thor
>>>
>>> [X] Libtard
>>> [ ] No award
>>
>>And may the best kook win in each category!
>>
>><snicker>
>
> Oh look, Nads thinks Libtard is a kook.

Those are merit awards, you idiot.

Checkmate

Apr 3, 2020, 7:07:07 AM4/3/20
Checkmate.

On Fri, 3 Apr 2020 01:14:19 -0000 (UTC) Libtard put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
They're KooK awards, because only KooKs concern themselves with such
infantile stupidity.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Janithor

Apr 3, 2020, 7:42:06 AM4/3/20
x-no-archive: yes

On 4/1/2020 11:24 AM, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> On Wed, 01 Apr 2020, Skeeter <Sc...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>> On Wed, 1 Apr 2020, Libtard<lib...@sandernistas.edu> wrote:
>>
>>> Note: Due to the coronavirus,
>>
>> There will not be any fake awards again this month.
>
> But, but, I just voted for you for a Woodhouse as trainer
> of Libtard. And, for the Janithor for Hammer of Thor.

Wau I missed that. Thank you Greg.

Janithor

Apr 3, 2020, 7:43:01 AM4/3/20
x-no-archive: yes

On 4/2/2020 9:26 AM, Skeeter wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Apr 2020 05:04:07 -0400, kensi
> <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>
>> On 4/1/2020 1:53 PM, Libtard wrote:
>> Kook of the Month
>>
>> [X] Che
>
> <shredded and disposed of>

Noted, recorded, and laughed at.

Libtard

Apr 3, 2020, 8:52:49 AM4/3/20
On Fri, 03 Apr 2020 04:07:04 -0700, Checkmate wrote:

> On Fri, 3 Apr 2020 01:14:19 -0000 (UTC) Libtard put forth the following

>> > Oh look, Nads thinks Libtard is a kook.
>>
>> Those are merit awards, you idiot.
>
> They're KooK awards, because only KooKs concern themselves with such
> infantile stupidity.
>
> --
> Checkmate ®
> Copyright © 2020
> all rights reserved
>
> https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

> "I am the author of nearly as much kook butthurt as
> kensi." -Nadegda
>
> AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012 (Pre-Burnore)

You were saying, KooK?

%

Apr 3, 2020, 12:21:39 PM4/3/20
On 2020-04-03 4:43 a.m., Janithor wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 4/2/2020 9:26 AM, Skeeter wrote:
>> On Thu, 2 Apr 2020 05:04:07 -0400, kensi
>> <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> On 4/1/2020 1:53 PM, Libtard wrote:
>>> Kook of the Month
>>>
>>> [X] Che
>>
>> <shredded and disposed of>
>
> Noted, recorded, and laughed at.

rebuilt and kept by me

%

Apr 3, 2020, 1:38:35 PM4/3/20
On 2020-04-03 10:35 a.m., Skeeter wrote:
> That has no merit here. What you own is worthless.

i didn't want any of it anyway

KWills Shill #2

Apr 4, 2020, 4:19:59 AM4/4/20
On Fri, 3 Apr 2020 04:07:04 -0700, Checkmate
<More.Bul...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>Checkmate.
>
> On Fri, 3 Apr 2020 01:14:19 -0000 (UTC) Libtard put forth the following
>notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

>> > Oh look, Nads thinks Libtard is a kook.
>>
>> Those are merit awards, you idiot.
>
>They're KooK awards, because only KooKs concern themselves with such
>infantile stupidity.

Especially since they no longer exist.

--
Cat: All in all a 100% successful trip.
Kryten: But sir, we have lost Mr. Rimmer.

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Apr 4, 2020, 11:56:18 AM4/4/20
On Fri, 3 Apr 2020 04:07:04 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; The Pathetic
Anti-Muslim Wannabe Homegrown Terrorist Posting as "💩
<More.Bul...@gmail.com>" determined that the following was of
great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<d23qts....@news.alt.net>:

🐸Warning!AlwayswearANSIapprovedsafetygoggleswhenreadingpostsby
🐸💩.
🐸
🐸OnFri,3Apr202001:14:19-0000(UTC)Libtardputforththe
🐸followingnotion,whichwasdulynotedandrecorded:
🐸
🐸
🐸🐸OnThu,02Apr202018:00:16-0600,Skeeterwrote:
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸BarbaraWoodhouseMemorial"Dog-Whistle"Award[X]Libtard,trainerof
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸Skeeter[]NoawardHammerofThor[X]Libtard[]Noaward
🐸🐸🐸🐸Andmaythebestkookwinineachcategory!<💩snickerTurd💩>
🐸🐸🐸Ohlook,NadsthinksLibtardisakook.
🐸🐸Thosearemeritawards,youidiot.
🐸
🐸They'reKooKawards,becauseonlyKooKsconcernthemselveswithsuch
🐸infantilestupidity.
🐸

is that why you took them over? jealousy?

<snuffaluffagis>

"nads" won't comment on this poast...

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

Checkmate

Apr 5, 2020, 4:22:44 AM4/5/20
Checkmate.

On Fri, 03 Apr 2020 11:35:07 -0600 Skeeter put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> On Fri, 3 Apr 2020 09:21:38 -0700, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> That has no merit here. What you own is worthless.

Not only that, it's MO0T!

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

kensi." -Nadegda

Libtard

Apr 8, 2020, 2:01:22 PM4/8/20
On Wed, 01 Apr 2020 17:53:25 +0000, Libtard wrote:

> 8< --------------------------------------------------------------------->8
>

> Kook of the Month
>
> [X] Checkmate
> [ ] No award
>

> Coward of the Month
>
> [X] Checkmate
> [ ] No award
>

> Looney Maroon
>
> [X] Renfield
> [ ] No award
>

> Creepy Candy Coating
>
> [X] Checkmate
> [ ] No award
>

> Donald J. Trump Misogyny Award
>
> [X] Gergles
> [ ] No award
>

> George Pickett Memorial Trophy
>
> [X] Renfield
> [ ] No award
>

> Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart
>
> [X] Checkmate
> [ ] No award
>

> Barbara Woodhouse Memorial "Dog-Whistle" Award
>
> [ ] Libtard, trainer of Skeeter
> [ ] No award
>

> Hammer of Thor
>
> [ ] Libtard
> [ ] No award

Now to count the votes.

Checkmate

Apr 9, 2020, 12:02:15 AM4/9/20
Checkmate.

On Wed, 8 Apr 2020 18:01:21 -0000 (UTC) Libtard put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> Now to count the votes.

...says every Demotard this November, when Trump beats the Obidentard who
doesn't even know where he is. I tell you, it is to laugh!