Re: Instead of those sign language motherfuckers

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Apr 12, 2020, 4:34:04 PM4/12/20
On Sun, 12 Apr 2020, Brennus <bre...@allia.org> wrote:

>actin' all goofy and shit, why don't they just have a screen with the words
>the motherfucker is saying? This is the 21st century. Those goofy
>motherfuckers fixin to piss me off.

LOL. You are 100% correct, Brennass. Sign language
is for the deaf, not the blind. Subtitles would be much
better.

Those sign language twerps look like retards having
spastic fits.

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and
not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." __Henry David Thoreau

%

Apr 12, 2020, 4:47:25 PM4/12/20
On 2020-04-12 1:34 p.m., "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Apr 2020, Brennus <bre...@allia.org> wrote:
>
>> actin' all goofy and shit, why don't they just have a screen with the words
>> the motherfucker is saying? This is the 21st century. Those goofy
>> motherfuckers fixin to piss me off.
>
> LOL. You are 100% correct, Brennass. Sign language
> is for the deaf, not the blind. Subtitles would be much
> better.
>
> Those sign language twerps look like retards having
> spastic fits.

you do the same thing but you aren't spelling any words

mixed nuts

Apr 12, 2020, 7:42:23 PM4/12/20
On 4/12/2020 4:34 PM, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Apr 2020, Brennus <bre...@allia.org> wrote:
>
>> actin' all goofy and shit, why don't they just have a screen with the words
>> the motherfucker is saying? This is the 21st century. Those goofy
>> motherfuckers fixin to piss me off.
>
> LOL. You are 100% correct, Brennass. Sign language
> is for the deaf, not the blind. Subtitles would be much
> better.
>
> Those sign language twerps look like retards having
> spastic fits.

Little kids are learning sign language so they can gab with their deaf
friends and talk with their mouth full. They don't think it's funny.
It's just the way the world works for them. You're totally obsolete and
are being replaced by new and improved people who can make rude jokes
about you right to your face and you won't have a clue.

--
Grizzly H.

Janithor

Apr 12, 2020, 7:45:14 PM4/12/20
x-no-archive: yes
What if they're short?

--
AUK Official Janitor, DoW #3, WAND #2
AC Checky Yes-Indeedy Bobble-Head & Swivel-Chair Award, November, 2019

"That's how the right thinks - pure binary." - MN

%

Apr 12, 2020, 7:53:55 PM4/12/20
that's always happened

%

Apr 12, 2020, 7:55:06 PM4/12/20
On 2020-04-12 4:45 p.m., Janithor wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 4/12/2020 4:42 PM, mixed nuts wrote:

>>> LOL. You are 100% correct, Brennass.  Sign language
>>> is for the deaf, not the blind. Subtitles would be much
>>> better.
>>>
>>> Those sign language twerps look like retards having
>>> spastic fits.
>>
>> Little kids are learning sign language so they can gab with their deaf
>> friends and talk with their mouth full.  They don't think it's funny.
>> It's just the way the world works for them.  You're totally obsolete
>> and are being replaced by new and improved people who can make rude
>> jokes about you right to your face and you won't have a clue.
>
> What if they're short?

they'll just build huge threatening sig files

Janithor

Apr 12, 2020, 8:14:43 PM4/12/20
x-no-archive: yes
A huge sig file is a sure sign of virility. Almost as good as rolling coal.

%

Apr 12, 2020, 9:04:59 PM4/12/20
i saw you trolling under the name , " sasha face "

%

Apr 12, 2020, 9:05:58 PM4/12/20
On 2020-04-12 5:21 p.m., Skeeter wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Apr 2020 17:14:41 -0700, Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net>
it's ok when its legit , like yours

Janithor

Apr 12, 2020, 10:05:32 PM4/12/20
x-no-archive: yes

On 4/12/2020 5:21 PM, Skeeter wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Apr 2020 17:14:41 -0700, Janithor<Jani...@comcast.net>
> -- Overseer and leash holder of NEMO the coward. Sweetness Seal of
> Approval AUK Offishal Tinfoil Sombrero award 05/07 St. Lamey - Patron
> Saint Of Bridges, Underpasses and Caves Co-inventer of the "Prongtard
> Yap-Dog Award" #3 Usenet asshole #6 Lits Slut #9 Cog in the AUK Hate
> Machine <Approved by Lionel> #11 Most posting trolls/hunters/flonkers
> 2007 #1 Disenfranchised AUK Kookologist. #1 AUK Galactic Killfile Award
> Winner of the % "Test award" 2013. Winner of the % "Everybody gets an
> award award" 2013-2015 Winner of the % "The trout catcher award for
> proficient trolling award" Winner of the % "KOTM" award July 2015.
> Winner of the " I don't want an award" award. July 4, 2015 Winner of the
> % "We talk about food" award-2015 Winner of the "the biggest sig" award
> 12/2015 <this space for rent>

Show off

mixed nuts

Apr 13, 2020, 10:42:29 AM4/13/20
On 4/12/2020 7:45 PM, Janithor wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 4/12/2020 4:42 PM, mixed nuts wrote:

>>> LOL. You are 100% correct, Brennass. Sign language is for the
>>> deaf, not the blind. Subtitles would be much better.
>>>
>>> Those sign language twerps look like retards having spastic
>>> fits.
>>
>> Little kids are learning sign language so they can gab with their
>> deaf friends and talk with their mouth full. They don't think it's
>> funny. It's just the way the world works for them. You're totally
>> obsolete and are being replaced by new and improved people who can
>> make rude jokes about you right to your face and you won't have a
>> clue.
>
> What if they're short?

They not as loud and wouldn't outrage and incense the right wing
extremists as much.

--
Grizzly H.

mixed nuts

Apr 13, 2020, 11:15:16 AM4/13/20
I know. You see it every day.

--
Grizzly H.

%

Apr 13, 2020, 12:45:44 PM4/13/20
we had a language no one else knew

Janithor

Apr 13, 2020, 4:28:07 PM4/13/20
x-no-archive: yes
Right wing extremists - you mean the people who won't vote for Bernie?

%

Apr 13, 2020, 4:30:38 PM4/13/20
you can't vote for bernie he quit so he wouldn't get virus exposed

Checkmate

Apr 14, 2020, 4:01:50 AM4/14/20
Checkmate.

On Sun, 12 Apr 2020 16:53:55 -0700 % put forth the following notion,
which was duly noted and recorded:
My ex used to talk about me to her relatives right in front of me. I
couldn't always tell what she was saying because she spoke Flip, but I
could tell she was talking 'bout me.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Janithor

Apr 14, 2020, 4:55:45 AM4/14/20
x-no-archive: yes
Wow. That's pretty bad. No wonder it didn't last.

Sn!pe

Apr 14, 2020, 5:23:36 AM4/14/20
Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net> wrote:

> On 4/14/2020 1:01 AM, Checkmate wrote:
> > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > Checkmate.
[...]
> > My ex used to talk about me to her relatives right in front of me. I
> > couldn't always tell what she was saying because she spoke Flip, but I
> > could tell she was talking 'bout me.
>
> Wow. That's pretty bad. No wonder it didn't last.

It was the same for me, but in Danish. She didn't
know that I understood a lot more than I let on.

--
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.

Janithor

Apr 14, 2020, 7:31:46 AM4/14/20

Sn!pe

Apr 14, 2020, 9:03:20 AM4/14/20
Ayup.

MK

Apr 14, 2020, 9:49:58 PM4/14/20

"Checkmate" <More.Bul...@gmail.com> wrote:

> My ex used to talk about me to her relatives right in front of me. I
> couldn't always tell what she was saying because she spoke Flip, but I
> could tell she was talking 'bout me.

Why would you pick a woman like that to marry? Was it the forbidden exotic?
Just curious.

MK

Apr 14, 2020, 9:50:45 PM4/14/20

"Sn!pe" <snip...@gmail.com> wrote in message
So sorry. That's sad.

MK

Apr 14, 2020, 9:53:15 PM4/14/20
Please don't blame all women, for you guys mistakes marrying people that
don't "speak you language". The marriage is over before it starts!

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Apr 14, 2020, 9:59:04 PM4/14/20
On Tue, 14 Apr 2020 20:53:00 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; "MK"
<Ms.K...@home.net> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<d32evc....@news.alt.net>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ "Janithor" wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ x-no-archive: derp! On 4/14/2020 2:23 AM, Sn!pe wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ It was the same for me, but in Danish. She didn't know that I
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ understood a lot more than I let on.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=JRx7R7bcPZs
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Please don't blame all women, for you guys mistakes marrying people that
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ don't "speak you language". The marriage is over before it starts!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

yes, a multilingual person marrying some one language buffoon is quite a mismatch.

"nads" won't comment on this poast...

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

Sn!pe

Apr 15, 2020, 3:43:32 AM4/15/20
What makes you think that she couldn't speak perfectly
serviceable English? The point is that she saw fit
to disparage me to her family in her native language,
believing that I couldn't understand much of what she
said.

Her mistake was showing me what she was really like.

Sn!pe

Apr 15, 2020, 3:54:52 AM4/15/20
It was sad, but shit happens.

I'm blessed with a very happy second marriage; Mrs S
and I have been together for nearly 25 years and we're
still in love. The great thing about second marriages
is that you can see where you went wrong before and
you know what a pile of steaming ordure it is to bust
up a family, so you can take steps to avoid repeating
old mistakes.