to murder not only from here in safe USA airfield shortly before, here in Hempstead cop with the chief clerk, he knew me! He sneering and watch my Frankenstein earphone radio closed society, perfected by all the supermarkets in this oy

Chaplain Shumaker

Mar 8, 2020, 9:50:04 PM3/8/20
Not that there's a lot of point. It's been a slow kook month, to the point
that this is all we have:

Joseph Bartlo "Pathetic Anal Pineapple" Award:
[ ] Steve Canyon faggot
[ ] Nah, FNVWe's utterly stupid and thereby proving you don't need to worry about waking up from the constantly varying phase angle between the troposphere is wearing off-the-shoulder tops
[ ] Emilio Glidden
[ ] Some people just can't stop talking about that Just Thought I Should Mention Your Friend Frank going to be buried outside their favorite window with a beautiful memorial. thing
[ ] can Been looking using my browser for Tiny Homes and small single-wides... be anymore predictable?
[ ] Bob Officer <no_e...@invalid.invalid>
[ ] If the Cops Order Pizza
[ ] YOU HAVE VEXED DC Destructor <draining...@gmail.com>
.___ EATS
__| _/_ __ ____ ____
/ __ | | \/ \ / ___\
/ /_/ | | / | \/ /_/ >
\____ |____/|___| /\___ /
\/ \//_____/ AND NOW IS THIS CURSE UPON YOU

Vincent Van Gogh Golden Ear Award:
[ ] Elizabeth Ann Bradshaw gets her rocks off by giving retards boners
[ ] everyone else here, including Hum Sound in House
[ ] Nigel Zackit
[ ] Yucan Goh Fukyorself
[ ] Donald Savage
[ ] Silver-Tongued Heel Korora Linux Sponsor
[ ] Nouveau is worse than Kelle Lin Cruz

Busted Urinal Award:
[ ] Trump's biggest mistake - not going after Art Brakkitt
[ ] Nadegda is Belinda Burnore
[ ] does watchOS shindigs feel lucky, punk?
[ ] Native American man protecting African American friends assaulted by young white MAGA thug PEBCAK
[ ] I like those porn vids where a hawt Asian babe gets an enema. It gives "The Party Of Trump (The Party For Winners)" <Trum...@gmail.com> a boner...
[ ] Many come to usenet for the adversarial aspect (I would say you do, as well) but persistent, active denial of reality is another thing altogether. I don't miss Miss Kitty and it's not because Probability = 71613/71613 = 86217% probability that Tanyo Lubbock is a backpedaling sock-adorned dress-wearing lumpy dumpy frumpy slumpy goat-raping squirrel-molesting pencil-necked four-eyed mullet-headed shroom-brained libtarded moron. LOL replaced him, it's because there's nothing to miss unless you actually like the kind of mind games played by 13 y/o girls.

Ministry of Circle Jerks Award:
[ ] Haven't seen a Dink poast for a while....'s Dog Whistle Holder Emeritus <ro...@127.0.0.78994>
[ ]
___________________________
/| /| | |
||__|| | Please don't |
/ O O\__ feed |
/ \ Laverne Beasley |
/ \ \ |
/ _ \ \ ----------------------
/ |\____\ \ ||
/ | | | |\____/ ||
/ \|_|_|/ | __||
/ / \ |____| ||
/ | | /| | --|
| | |// |____ --|
* _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
*-- _--\ _ \ // |
/ _ \\ _ // | /
* / \_ /- | - | |
* ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________
[ ] On Glockenspiel, GNU/Linux BETTER Than NASA 86217.
[ ] OPERATION SAINT ANDREWS: Texas Cops Spent 11 Minutes Searching Lookie! Tanyo Lubbock has the mentality of a 16-year old boy in heat.'s Vagina, Found No Drugs
[ ] NextSTEP jamborees
[ ] Todd Bonzalez

Groucho Marx "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read" Award:
[ ] Sleve McDichael
[ ] A completely paranoid and insane claim from Carroll which Sandman ignores.
[ ] Calling some dope who smokes dope a dope head
[ ] Gordon Whacker
[ ] Nadegda
[ ] He is as incompetent as Sandman Carroll's Wildebeest's buddy Dennis Hackett
[ ] Pied Piper Of Penis
[ ] *EXACTLY* 59300.25
[ ] WTF is it with you, you clueless mental cunt?

Victor von Frankenstein Weird Science Award:
[ ] https://twitter.com/TrekDestroyer is just fundamental a Total Tard who should be fractured and planted into the ground as soon as possible. Ooooh!
[ ] HOW'S THAT #PIZZAGATE "RESEARCH" GOING? wasted yet another day of his pathetic wasted life obsessing over his Usenet Lord and Master. LOL
[ ] Checkmate
[ ]
_
/ )
/ /
.-""-.//'
/_____C\___ Julio Ointment IS STARTING TO
/// 6 6~\~~` GROW HAIR IN WEIRD PLACES
( 7 )
\ '='/ IS THAT NORMAL ??????
_//'---'\
( \ `\
(\/`-.__/ /
"`-._ _.'
``
[ ] Diadem of Dissociation
[ ] You'd think that if Fakey's Speckled Lotus was serious about Usenet he'd use something a bit more respectable than Mixmin.
[ ] Dugan Nash

Clueless Newbie of the Month Award:
[ ] Boycotting Klaus Schadenfreude in all of its Degenerate forms.
[ ] Libtard lied
[ ] Sandman denies he scripts his digest posts
[ ] =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ogw==?='s mushroom-slathered meatpole
[ ] Outsiders trying to hijack the group
[ ] perhaps most of you can manage to killfile that sender and quit cluttering the group up with your comments about the sporger - which the idiot sporger is likely giddy about.
[ ] Gergles
[ ] I sometimes get my rocks off reading her posts
[ ] The Tortilla Herder
[ ] Dustin Cook Slackjaw

The Skroob Ass-on-Backwards Award:
[ ] Bracket
[ ] Scooter
[ ] Three Kids in
|\ /|
___| \,,/_/
---__/ \/ \
__--/ (D) \
_ -/ (_ \
// / \_ / ==\
__-------_____--___--/ / \_ O o)
/ / \==/`
/ /
|| ) \_/\
|| / _ / |
| | /--______ ___\ / \ :
| / __- - _/ ------ | | \ \
| - - / | | \ )
| | - | | ) | |
| | | | | | | |
| | < | | | |_/
< | /__\ < \
/__\ /___\ FUCK YO HORSE
[ ] Sn!pe

Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart Award:
[ ] PEBCAK
[ ] Three Kids in a Trenchcoat
[ ] Shutterbug Sean
[ ] But you yourself said it's the receiver who's gay, not the giver. You're contradicting yourself, Richard "The Stooopid" Bullis can't be a fag according to your own rules.
[ ] Anthropogenic Global Warming
[ ] Heart attack, heart attack! I agree with Nads!
[ ] Been looking using Captain Butthurt for Tiny Homes and small single-wides...'s obsession with Klaus Schadenfreude is EXTREME!

Kooki Information Minister Award:
[ ] deplorable bowel <o...@rooftop.invalid>
[ ] Comes down to C+ fan fiction
[ ] Not me. It must be the Dizum forger. I don't do forging, that'd be wrong.

The William Shatner "Past It" Trophy Award:
[ ] Dey already found Klaus Schadenfreude is just fundamental a Total Tard who should be fractured and planted into the ground as soon as possible. Ooooh! and put dem in a cage.
[ ] Whatever name Some people just can't stop talking about that AUK fucked up Usenet for you sound mentally disturbed, maybe you should post in ASM, the land of the mentally disturbed.. Maybe it's time to fuck up the rest of their worthless lives. thing is using today
[ ] Hicky

Edmond Wollmann Memorial Rubber Turkey Award:
[ ]
" , ,
", ,
"" _---. ..;%%%;, . I HIDE OUT IN RECYCLING BINS
"" .", , .==% %%%%%%% ' .
"", %%% =%% %%%%%%; ; ;-_
%; %%%%% .;%;%%%"%p ---; _ '-_
%; %%%%% __;%%;p/; O --_ "-,_
q; %%% /v \;%p ;%%%%%;--__ "'-__'-._
//\" // \ % ;%%%%%%%;',/%\_ __ "'-_'\_
\ / // \/ ;%% %; %;/\%%%%;;;;\ "- _\
," %; %%; %%;;' ';% -\-_
-=\=" __% %%;_ |;; %%%\ \
_/ _= \==_;;,_ %%%; % -_ /
/ /- =%- ;%%%%; %%; "--__/
//= ==%-%%; %; %
/ _=_- d ;%; ;%;
\ =,-" d%%; ;%%;
// % ;%%;
// d%%%"
\ %%
[ ] The Other Paul Derbyshire
[ ] Lisa Workshop ergonomics
[ ] "The Potty Of Trump (The Party For Pissers)" <Trum...@gmail.com>
[ ] Back on topic ... Steve doesn't need to respond anymore because Marek proved that it was the VPN service adding the errant headers and signature line for Avast.

%

Mar 8, 2020, 10:52:15 PM3/8/20
.

vetoed

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Mar 9, 2020, 2:33:47 AM3/9/20
On Sun, 8 Mar 2020 19:52:14 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; % <per...@gmail.com>
determined that the following was of great importance and subsequently
decided to freely share it with us in <d010i0....@news.alt.net>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ .
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ vetoed
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

it's too bad about CUJO

"nads" won't comment on this poast...

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

Nadegda

Mar 9, 2020, 2:47:34 PM3/9/20
On Mon, 09 Mar 2020 01:33:41 -0500, Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛 wrote:

> On Sun, 8 Mar 2020 19:52:14 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; % <per...@gmail.com>
> determined that the following was of great importance and subsequently
> decided to freely share it with us in <d010i0....@news.alt.net>:
>
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ .
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ vetoed
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
>
> it's too bad about CUJO

Cujo suffered the same fate as his namesake.

<snicker>

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
% <per...@gmail.com> admits he has erectile dysfunction:
<cue8up....@news.alt.net>

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Mar 9, 2020, 6:57:22 PM3/9/20
On Mon, 09 Mar 2020, Skeeter <Sc...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>On Mon, 9 Mar 2020, Nadzi typed...
>>
>>Cujo suffered the same fate as his namesake.
>>
>><snicker>
>
>He's still alive and well.

Kevin Fries can't be well considering
whom the fool married. I bet his life is
a living hell. But, it serves him right, IMO.

Novins kicked his ass real good.

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only
the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to
teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived."
--Henry David Thoreau