We must stop spending federal money on freeloading losers who refuse to pay for their own food and medical care!

Ted

Jan 25, 2020, 2:18:44 PM1/25/20
Otherwise, we won't have any money left for infrastructure and MAGA.
This pie chart makes that fact obvious:

https://tinyurl.com/op5h5x5

Delvin Benêt

Jan 25, 2020, 2:31:38 PM1/25/20
That's interesting, but misleading, because it overstates the magnitude of
defense spending. Yes, defense/military spending accounts for over half of
all *discretionary* spending, but it not even 20% (about 16.2%) of *total*
federal expenditure. This chart presents the true picture:

https://tinyurl.com/nlgg4eb

The two biggest elements of total federal expenditure are health (28%) and
Social Security (25.3%). Defense/Homeland Security is a distant third.

Siri Cruise

Jan 25, 2020, 2:36:52 PM1/25/20
In article <almarsoft.8266...@us.news.astraweb.com>,
Ted <t...@sam.street> wrote:

> Otherwise, we won't have any money left for infrastructure and MAGA.
> This pie chart makes that fact obvious:

The purpose of food stamps is to prop up the market for farmers.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Jan 25, 2020, 2:46:59 PM1/25/20
On Sat, 25 Jan 2020, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>In article <almarsoft.8266...@us.news.astraweb.com>,
> Ted <t...@sam.street> wrote:
>
>> Otherwise, we won't have any money left for infrastructure and MAGA.
>> This pie chart makes that fact obvious:
>
>The purpose of food stamps is to prop up the market for farmers.

Idiot! Spoken like a true Bolshevik.

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi, Fran, Pandora » these are easily
ignøred misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.

Jerry Buchanan

Jan 25, 2020, 2:48:21 PM1/25/20
On 1/25/2020 11:36 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <almarsoft.8266...@us.news.astraweb.com>,
> Ted <t...@sam.street> wrote:
>
>> Otherwise, we won't have any money left for infrastructure and MAGA.
>> This pie chart makes that fact obvious:
>
> The purpose of food stamps is to prop up the market for farmers.

Bullshit. Complete bullshit.

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Jan 25, 2020, 2:53:24 PM1/25/20
That's all one can expect from Siri. Such a dumb
liberal cunt.

%

Jan 25, 2020, 2:59:23 PM1/25/20
On 2020-01-25 12:53 p.m., "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Jan 2020 11:48:22 -0800, Jerry Buchanan <some.fucking...@douchebags.r.us> wrote:
>
>> On 1/25/2020 11:36 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:

>>> The purpose of food stamps is to prop up the market for farmers.
>>
>> Bullshit. Complete bullshit.
>
> That's all one can expect from Siri. Such a dumb
> liberal cunt.

and then you shut your frace

Ted

Jan 25, 2020, 3:06:12 PM1/25/20
Ha! Thanks for the correction, Delvin. Then those fuckers who
published my chart were deliberately lying.

What's the difference between discretionary and mandatory?

Ted

Jan 25, 2020, 3:07:09 PM1/25/20
On Sat, 25 Jan 2020 11:36:50 -0800, Siri Cruise
<chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In article <almarsoft.8266...@us.news.astraweb.com>,
> Ted <t...@sam.street> wrote:

> > Otherwise, we won't have any money left for infrastructure and
MAGA.
> > This pie chart makes that fact obvious:

> The purpose of food stamps is to prop up the market for farmers.

That would make sense.

Rudy Canoza

Jan 25, 2020, 3:08:08 PM1/25/20
On 1/25/2020 11:53 AM, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Jan 2020 11:48:22 -0800, Jerry Buchanan <some.fucking...@douchebags.r.us> wrote:
>
>> On 1/25/2020 11:36 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:

>>> The purpose of food stamps is to prop up the market for farmers.
>>
>> Bullshit. Complete bullshit.
>
> That's all one can expect from Siri. Such a dumb
> liberal cunt.

Narcissist Girl is *not* naturally dumb. Instead, she embraces stupid,
wrong values, then clings to them stubbornly, and that *makes* her dumb.
You could say she is dumb by choice.

She really is a narcissistic, preening cunt. Just look at her fucking
"sig." Also, look at these phony "X-" headers in all of her posts:

She imagines those to be witty and to prove how clever she is. What they
do is prove her narcissism.

Like a lot of others here, she does not participate to learn or to engage
in discussion. Rather, she posts so she can read and reread her own posts,
then look in a mirror and exclaim, "How clever I am!"

Delvin Benêt

Jan 25, 2020, 3:13:14 PM1/25/20
Well, in theory, the government need not spend one dime on anything held to
be "discretionary" spending, never mind the fact that much of what is in
discretionary spending, particularly defense, is the very purpose of
government in the first place. So-called "mandatory" spending items are
expenditures that the law requires government to make, despite the fact
*NONE* of them are the legitimate function of government.

So, disband the military and don't defend the nation? Well, that's fine,
because government isn't "mandated" to do that. But stop giving goodies to
freeloading deadbeats? Sorry, no can do - that is "mandatory."

It's completely backward. Defending the nation and maintaining order is
*THE* essential mandate of government. Stealing money from makers and
forking it over to takers is wholly illegitimate, and to call it
"mandatory" is a crime against humanity and justice.

Rudy Canoza

Jan 25, 2020, 3:13:38 PM1/25/20
It could, but it doesn't, because it's false.

Ted

Jan 25, 2020, 3:26:39 PM1/25/20
On Sat, 25 Jan 2020 11:39:22 -0800 (PST), kry...@gmail.com wrote:
> OK, I heard that in the US are people who do not work even one hour
a week
> and yet get a loads of money.. are those what you call the
freeloaders ?
> BTW, did not understand the chart, there is no part which is called
"federal money for losers". If you could explain I would be grateful.

> KRYOEL

Oh shit, man, you know who I mean. It's those millions of fuckers who
each get hundreds of thousands per year in foodstamps. Hell, I just
saw one today, driving her Mercedes pickup with her twentyseven kids
in the back. When I asked her if she wanted a job, she just laughed
at me. Then she pulled a gun and told me to go away.

%

Jan 25, 2020, 3:31:22 PM1/25/20
so she does what you do

Ted

Jan 25, 2020, 3:50:01 PM1/25/20
On Sat, 25 Jan 2020 12:13:39 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
wrote:
Thanks for clarifying, Rudy. We welcome your superior knowledge and
insight.

Rudy Canoza

Jan 25, 2020, 4:04:19 PM1/25/20
On 1/25/2020 12:26 PM, Ted wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Jan 2020 11:39:22 -0800 (PST), kry...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Saturday, January 25, 2020 at 9:18:45 PM UTC+2, Ted wrote:
>> > Otherwise, we won't have any money left for infrastructure and
> MAGA.
>> > This pie chart makes that fact obvious:
>

>> OK, I heard that in the US are people who do not work even one hour
> a week
>> and yet get a loads of money.. are those what you call the
> freeloaders ?
>> BTW, did not understand the chart, there is no part which is called
> "federal money for losers". If you could explain I would be grateful.
>

>> KRYOEL
>

> Oh shit, man, you know who I mean. It's those millions of fuckers who each
> get hundreds of thousands per year in foodstamps.

Wow! I'd settle for just a couple of thousand a year in foodstamps,
especially if they could be used for red wine and pork rinds.

> Hell, I just saw one
> today, driving her Mercedes pickup with her twentyseven kids in the back.
> When I asked her if she wanted a job, she just laughed at me. Then she
> pulled a gun and told me to go away.

Twenty-seven kids... I am not making this up. We have house cleaners who
come once a month, a late-middle-aged couple. The man is from Chile; not
sure if his wife is or not, although she's Hispanic. Just two days ago, I
was talking with the man, and saying I missed the extended family holiday
gatherings of my youth. I'm one of 12 grandkids of my maternal
grandparents, so when the grandparents were still alive, there would
typically be 20-25 people, once some other more distant relatives and a few
friends were included. So, this Chilean man told me he is one of *22*
birth to a child on average about 11 months apart, for 22 years. Andres
said his oldest sister is 67, and his youngest brother is 45, and they're
all still living. He hasn't been back to Chile in over 20 years, and only
a couple of them have come to the U.S. to visit, so he hasn't seen most of
them for decades.

Rudy Canoza

Jan 25, 2020, 4:06:46 PM1/25/20
Hartung doesn't welcome those, although he would if he had any sense.

Ted

Jan 25, 2020, 4:12:50 PM1/25/20
On Sat, 25 Jan 2020 13:06:47 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
Very true, I agree.

Ted

Jan 25, 2020, 4:40:15 PM1/25/20
Yep.

Ted

Jan 25, 2020, 6:04:52 PM1/25/20
On Sat, 25 Jan 2020 13:04:19 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
wrote:
> On 1/25/2020 12:26 PM, Ted wrote:
> > MAGA.
> >

> >> OK, I heard that in the US are people who do not work even one
hour
> > a week
> >> and yet get a loads of money.. are those what you call the
> > freeloaders ?
> >> BTW, did not understand the chart, there is no part which is
called
> > "federal money for losers". If you could explain I would be
grateful.

> >> KRYOEL
> >

> > Oh shit, man, you know who I mean. It's those millions of fuckers
who each
> > get hundreds of thousands per year in foodstamps.

> Wow! I'd settle for just a couple of thousand a year in
foodstamps,
> especially if they could be used for red wine and pork rinds.

Oh hell yeah, same here.
Wow. Un fricken real. I wonder if that's typical for their culture.

Ted

Jan 25, 2020, 6:12:52 PM1/25/20
*Very* well said, Delvin. And the truth of it is obvious.
Unfortunately, we know that most of these fucktards won't get it.
They'd rather have the government holding guns to their heads and
ordering them what to do.

Siri Cruise

Jan 25, 2020, 7:39:37 PM1/25/20

vallor

Jan 26, 2020, 6:28:40 AM1/26/20
are you out of your gourd

LinuxGal

Jan 26, 2020, 9:11:28 AM1/26/20
On Sat, 25 Jan 2020, Siri Cruise wrote:

> In article <almarsoft.8266...@us.news.astraweb.com>,
> Ted <t...@sam.street> wrote:
>
>> Otherwise, we won't have any money left for infrastructure and MAGA.
>> This pie chart makes that fact obvious:
>
> The purpose of food stamps is to prop up the market for farmers.

Then why do red states keep voting for fellows who promise to end the
program?

--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal

Captain Obvious

Jan 26, 2020, 10:17:32 AM1/26/20
"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." <greghall@høme.fake> wrote:

> On Sat, 25 Jan 2020, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >In article <almarsoft.8266...@us.news.astraweb.com>,
> > Ted <t...@sam.street> wrote:
> >
> >> Otherwise, we won't have any money left for infrastructure and MAGA.
> >> This pie chart makes that fact obvious:
> >
> >The purpose of food stamps is to prop up the market for farmers.
>
> Idiot! Spoken like a true Bolshevik.

Then why is the food stamp program operated by the USDA?

Silly twat.

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Jan 26, 2020, 10:50:30 AM1/26/20
The United States Deptartment of Agriculture is a bunch
of government bureaucrats - not farmers. As such, those
bureaucrats are primarily concerned about their own
paychecks and running a welfare program is job security
par excellence.

HTH!

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Jan 26, 2020, 10:56:07 AM1/26/20
On Sun, 26 Jan 2020 06:11:04 -0800, LinuxGal <tere...@aqua.net> wrote:
>On Sat, 25 Jan 2020, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> In article <almarsoft.8266...@us.news.astraweb.com>,Ted <t...@sam.street> wrote:
>>
>>> Otherwise, we won't have any money left for infrastructure and MAGA.
>>> This pie chart makes that fact obvious:
>>
>> The purpose of food stamps is to prop up the market for farmers.
>
>Then why do red states keep voting for fellows who promise to end the
>program?

Because red state voters are aware of the fact that big
government is kept growing even bigger via such welfare
programs. If the market just happens to be propped up
for farmers, it is detrimental to the economy elsewhere
which is all the better for some new government agency
to step in to garner ever more job security for bureaucrats.

Thanks, LinuxGal. Your intelligence and insight is exceeded
only by your pulchitrudinousness.

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Jan 26, 2020, 11:08:17 AM1/26/20
On Sun, 26 Jan 2020 10:56:05 -0500, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." <greghall@høme.fake> wrote:
>On Sun, 26 Jan 2020 06:11:04 -0800, LinuxGal <tere...@aqua.net> wrote:

>>> The purpose of food stamps is to prop up the market for farmers.
>>
>>Then why do red states keep voting for fellows who promise to end the
>>program?
>
>Because red state voters are aware of the fact that big
>government is kept growing even bigger via such welfare
>programs. If the market just happens to be propped up
>for farmers, it is detrimental to the economy elsewhere
>which is all the better for some new government agency
>to step in to garner ever more job security for bureaucrats.
>
>Thanks, LinuxGal. Your intelligence and insight is exceeded
>only by your pulchitrudinousness.
^^^^^^^^^^^

Misspelled. try pulchritudinousness. It actually got by my
spell checker. Odd that! So, being a perfectionist, I just
deleted the incorrect spelling from my spell checker list.

Ciao

Siri Cruise

Jan 26, 2020, 11:14:26 AM1/26/20
In article
<alpine.DEB.2.21.2001260610300.9014@teresita-Latitude-D630>,
LinuxGal <tere...@aqua.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 25 Jan 2020, Siri Cruise wrote:
>
> > In article <almarsoft.8266...@us.news.astraweb.com>,
> > Ted <t...@sam.street> wrote:
> >
> >> Otherwise, we won't have any money left for infrastructure and MAGA.
> >> This pie chart makes that fact obvious:
> >
> > The purpose of food stamps is to prop up the market for farmers.
>
> Then why do red states keep voting for fellows who promise to end the
> program?

According to them only urbans use welfare. They vote for
politicians who lie to cut off welfare to urbans but actually get
more welfare for their constituents. The joke is iDJT actually
believes all the crap and so attacks his own voters.

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Jan 26, 2020, 11:22:13 AM1/26/20
On Sun, 26 Jan 2020, Communist Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> propagandized...
>In article <alpine.DEB.2.21.2001260610300.9014@teresita-Latitude-D630>, LinuxGal <tere...@aqua.net> insightfully asked...

>> > The purpose of food stamps is to prop up the market for farmers.
>>
>> Then why do red states keep voting for fellows who promise to end the
>> program?
>
>According to them only urbans use welfare. They vote for
>politicians who lie to cut off welfare to urbans but actually get
>more welfare for their constituents. The joke is iDJT actually
>believes all the crap and so attacks his own voters.

Don't listen to Siri Cruise's bullshit, LinuxGal. It is known
that Siri drank the liberal Kool Ade decades ago. Siri has
now progressed into outright communism.

Captain Obvious

Jan 26, 2020, 11:30:11 AM1/26/20
"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." <greghall@høme.fake> wrote:

> On Sun, 26 Jan 2020 08:17:29 -0700, Captain Obvious <rea...@truly.true> wrote:

> >> Idiot! Spoken like a true Bolshevik.
> >
> >Then why is the food stamp program operated by the USDA?
> >
> >Silly twat.
>
> The United States Deptartment of Agriculture is a bunch
> of government bureaucrats - not farmers. As such, those
> bureaucrats are primarily concerned about their own
> paychecks and running a welfare program is job security
> par excellence.
>
> HTH!

You mean farmers don't deserve their welfare program?

mixed nuts

Jan 26, 2020, 11:41:56 AM1/26/20
On 1/26/2020 10:50 AM, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Jan 2020 08:17:29 -0700, Captain Obvious <rea...@truly.true> wrote:

>>> Idiot! Spoken like a true Bolshevik.
>>
>> Then why is the food stamp program operated by the USDA?
>>
>> Silly twat.
>
> The United States Deptartment of Agriculture is a bunch
> of government bureaucrats - not farmers. As such, those
> bureaucrats are primarily concerned about their own
> paychecks and running a welfare program is job security
> par excellence.
>
> HTH!

Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue is replacing scientists and
economists in the USDA with Trump donors with no background in science
so there will be many fresh ideas about how to make a lot of money with
government funded private ventures in the agriculture, food stamp and
school lunch market sectors.

--
Grizzly H.

LinuxGal

Jan 26, 2020, 11:48:25 AM1/26/20
On Sun, 26 Jan 2020, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:

> On Sun, 26 Jan 2020, Communist Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> propagandized...

>>> Then why do red states keep voting for fellows who promise to end the
>>> program?
>>
>> According to them only urbans use welfare. They vote for
>> politicians who lie to cut off welfare to urbans but actually get
>> more welfare for their constituents. The joke is iDJT actually
>> believes all the crap and so attacks his own voters.
>
> Don't listen to Siri Cruise's bullshit, LinuxGal. It is known
> that Siri drank the liberal Kool Ade decades ago. Siri has
> now progressed into outright communism.

We call that a classic ad hominem attack: Don't bother to address what
Siri is saying, because Siri is a commie.

LG don't play that.

LinuxGal

Jan 26, 2020, 1:43:57 PM1/26/20
On Sun, 26 Jan 2020, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:

> On Sun, 26 Jan 2020 06:11:04 -0800, LinuxGal <tere...@aqua.net> wrote:
>> On Sat, 25 Jan 2020, Siri Cruise wrote:
>>> The purpose of food stamps is to prop up the market for farmers.
>>
>> Then why do red states keep voting for fellows who promise to end the
>> program?
>
> Because red state voters are aware of the fact that big
> government is kept growing even bigger via such welfare
> programs.

USA Today article, 11/20/2019, on farm subsidies in the wake of China's
retaliatory sanctions in the trade war initiated by the Orange Man:

"In 2018, the program included nine crops with a payout of $12 billion
nationwide. (The MFP portion was $8.6 billion with two other programs
comprising the rest.) This year, the number of crops jumped to 40 with a
$16 billion payout, of which the MFP program funded $14.5 billion and
other programs made up the remaining portion."

With free market economics like that who needs Marxism?

Checkmate

Jan 27, 2020, 7:31:17 AM1/27/20
Checkmate.

On Sun, 26 Jan 2020 11:22:11 -0500 "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." put forth
the following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> On Sun, 26 Jan 2020, Communist Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> propagandized...

> >> Then why do red states keep voting for fellows who promise to end the
> >> program?
> >
> >According to them only urbans use welfare. They vote for
> >politicians who lie to cut off welfare to urbans but actually get
> >more welfare for their constituents. The joke is iDJT actually
> >believes all the crap and so attacks his own voters.
>
> Don't listen to Siri Cruise's bullshit, LinuxGal. It is known
> that Siri drank the liberal Kool Ade decades ago. Siri has
> now progressed into outright communism.

She's (?) an odd one, fer sure.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Jan 27, 2020, 9:36:43 AM1/27/20
On Sun, 26 Jan 2020 08:47:26 -0800, LinuxGal <tere...@aqua.net> wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Jan 2020, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:

<...

>> Don't listen to Siri Cruise's bullshit, LinuxGal. It is known
>> that Siri drank the liberal Kool Ade decades ago. Siri has
>> now progressed into outright communism.
>
>We call that a classic ad hominem attack: Don't bother to address what
>Siri is saying, because Siri is a commie.
>
>LG don't play that.

LG don't know what an ad hominem is either.

In this instance pointing out that Siri is a communist
is not attacking the man (girl). Rather it in a contextual
comment explaining how the girl's political choice causes
her to post liberal bullshit. (addressing what Siri is
saying and why she is saying it). This is TOTALLY in the
purview of legitimate debate and your trying to label
it as an ad hominem attack is dishonesty and deflection.

----------- A t h e i s t ------------

Jan 27, 2020, 11:10:07 AM1/27/20
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq. wrote:

> On Sun, 26 Jan 2020 08:47:26 -0800, LinuxGal <tere...@aqua.net> wrote:
>

>>On Sun, 26 Jan 2020, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
>

> <...
>

>>>Don't listen to Siri Cruise's bullshit, LinuxGal. It is known
>>>that Siri drank the liberal Kool Ade decades ago. Siri has
>>>now progressed into outright communism.
>>
>>We call that a classic ad hominem attack: Don't bother to address what
>>Siri is saying, because Siri is a commie.
>>
>>LG don't play that.
>

> LG don't know what an ad hominem is either.
>
> In this instance pointing out that Siri is a communist
> is not attacking the man (girl). Rather it in a contextual
> comment explaining how the girl's political choice causes
> her to post liberal bullshit. (addressing what Siri is
> saying and why she is saying it). This is TOTALLY in the
> purview of legitimate debate and your trying to label
> it as an ad hominem attack is dishonesty and deflection.

The fact that you are a kook causes you to post twisty kooky shit.

--
There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
Christian: a person afraid of a perpetually hiding [imaginary] god.

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Jan 27, 2020, 11:26:32 AM1/27/20
On Mon, 27 Jan 2020, ----------- A t h e i s t ------------ <a...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Sir Hømer Hall, Esq. wrote:
>> On Sun, 26 Jan 2020, LinuxGal <tere...@aqua.net> wrote:
>>>On Sun, 26 Jan 2020, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
>>
>> <...>

>>>We call that a classic ad hominem attack: Don't bother to address what
>>>Siri is saying, because Siri is a commie.
>>>
>>>LG don't play that.
>>

>> LG don't know what an ad hominem is either.
>>
>> In this instance pointing out that Siri is a communist
>> is not attacking the man (girl). Rather it in a contextual
>> comment explaining how the girl's political choice causes
>> her to post liberal bullshit. (addressing what Siri is
>> saying and why she is saying it). This is TOTALLY in the
>> purview of legitimate debate and your trying to label
>> it as an ad hominem attack is dishonesty and deflection.
>
>The fact that you are a kook causes you to post twisty kooky shit.

THAT is a non sequitur. Why? Because Yours Truly is
arguing in the context of Siri's communist philosophy being
the direct cause of her posts' leftist contents whereas your
statement above is a failed attempt at sarcasm due to
the fact that your *opinion* that Yours Truly is "kooky"
is just that - an opinion - to which you are fully entitled
but please don't confuse opinion with fact.

Ted

Jan 27, 2020, 5:17:56 PM1/27/20
wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Jan 2020, Siri Cruise wrote:

> > In article <almarsoft.8266...@us.news.astraweb.com>,
> > Ted <t...@sam.street> wrote:
> >
> >> Otherwise, we won't have any money left for infrastructure and
MAGA.
> >> This pie chart makes that fact obvious:
> >
> > The purpose of food stamps is to prop up the market for farmers.

> Then why do red states keep voting for fellows who promise to end
the
> program?

Nobody says their intelligent.

Ted

Jan 27, 2020, 5:22:23 PM1/27/20
On Sat, 25 Jan 2020 11:31:38 -0800, Delvin Benêt<D...@cnbc.nyc> wrote:
> On 1/25/2020 11:18 AM, Ted wrote:
> > Otherwise, we won't have any money left for infrastructure and
MAGA. This
> > pie chart makes that fact obvious:
> >

> > https://tinyurl.com/op5h5x5

> That's interesting, but misleading, because it overstates the
magnitude of
> defense spending. Yes, defense/military spending accounts for over
half of
> all *discretionary* spending, but it not even 20% (about 16.2%) of
*total*
> federal expenditure. This chart presents the true picture:

> https://tinyurl.com/nlgg4eb

> The two biggest elements of total federal expenditure are health
(28%) and
> Social Security (25.3%). Defense/Homeland Security is a distant
third.

Thanks again, Delvin. I did a bit of reading on it today and learned
that defense spending is almost all discretionary, whereas the
entitlements are mandatory. So the fuckers who published that pie
graph seem to be deliberately misleading.

LinuxGal

Jan 27, 2020, 9:27:40 PM1/27/20
On Mon, 27 Jan 2020, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:

> On Sun, 26 Jan 2020 08:47:26 -0800, LinuxGal <tere...@aqua.net> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 26 Jan 2020, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
>
> <...
>
>>> Don't listen to Siri Cruise's bullshit, LinuxGal. It is known
>>> that Siri drank the liberal Kool Ade decades ago. Siri has
>>> now progressed into outright communism.
>>
>> We call that a classic ad hominem attack: Don't bother to address what
>> Siri is saying, because Siri is a commie.
>>
>> LG don't play that.
>
> LG don't know what an ad hominem is either.
>
> In this instance pointing out that Siri is a communist
> is not attacking the man (girl). Rather it in a contextual
> comment explaining how the girl's political choice causes
> her to post liberal bullshit.

So rather than discussing the ideas (referred to here as
"liberal bullshit") you're discussing the underlying
psychology that allegedly causes her to put the ideas
forward. Which is a red herring. "Oh, look, a bright shiny
squirrel!"

LinuxGal

Jan 27, 2020, 9:32:39 PM1/27/20
now i remember you , different name , same game

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Jan 28, 2020, 10:26:55 AM1/28/20
On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 18:27:22 -0800, LinuxGal <tere...@aqua.net> wrote:
<...>

>So rather than discussing the ideas (referred to here as
>"liberal bullshit") you're discussing the underlying
>psychology that allegedly causes her to put the ideas
>forward. Which is a red herring. "Oh, look, a bright shiny
>squirrel!"

I disagree because discussing the underlying
philosophy IS discussing the ideas, which are
but a public expression of the underlying
philosophy, so as to better understand them.

No red herring that! It's a simple matter of
doing away with the chaff.

Also, one turns a herd with facility by turning
the alpha stallion - not one of the mares.

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Jan 28, 2020, 10:28:24 AM1/28/20
On Mon, 27 Jan 2020, FAKE LinuxGal wrote:

>now i remember you , different name , same game

Froggery is no way to make friends, PeeScent!

mixed nuts

Jan 28, 2020, 10:51:56 AM1/28/20
On 1/28/2020 10:26 AM, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 18:27:22 -0800, LinuxGal <tere...@aqua.net> wrote:
> <...>
>
>> So rather than discussing the ideas (referred to here as
>> "liberal bullshit") you're discussing the underlying
>> psychology that allegedly causes her to put the ideas
>> forward. Which is a red herring. "Oh, look, a bright shiny
>> squirrel!"
>
> I disagree because discussing the underlying
> philosophy IS discussing the ideas, which are
> but a public expression of the underlying
> philosophy, so as to better understand them.
>
> No red herring that! It's a simple matter of
> doing away with the chaff.
>
> Also, one turns a herd with facility by turning
> the alpha stallion - not one of the mares.

Not if the head horse is a mare and she kicks your sorry ass into the
middle of next week.

--
Grizzly H.

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Jan 28, 2020, 11:51:05 AM1/28/20
On Tue, 28 Jan 2020 10:51:53 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; mixed nuts
<melops...@undulatus.budgie> determined that the following was of
great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<r0plap$dje$1...@gioia.aioe.org>:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

it appears that the neighs have it.

"nads" won't comment on this poast...

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007