False analogy - "The idiot's Yardstick"

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Sep 13, 2020, 9:53:56 AM9/13/20
I don't really feel like I "decided" to be a femme-minded person with a
very hawt bod that even straight guys stare at when i go out.

this trans-abled and other shit that these idiots brought up has
nothing to do with transgendered or even other LGBQ+ people.

making a decision to self-harm and chop off your arm isn't the same as
making a decision to be who you truly are (looks at checkmate). making
a decision to culturally-appropriate is likely also not something that
someone was born with.

i realized that i was differently gendered than other kids because once
i was around other male-bodied kids in kindergarten (all of my cousins
and siblings were girls) i realized that i was nothing like those
doods. some of those doods, of course, grew up to be fragile-ego'd
bullying shittard misogynists who probably target transpeople and
others online for harrassment.

i had to make a DECISION to be closeted until i was 18 and could leave
redneckville so i wouldn't be murdered and disposed of in the middle of
western central PA corn fields and pastures.

if checkmate wants this ng to be a discussion panel for LGBTQ+ issues,
THEN SO BE IT.

"4 out of 5 pet rocks" won't comment on this poast...

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle,
this seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a
cancer, and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to
put an end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become
pure hell everywhere. We need to get these people out of every
civilized country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to
become like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." -
Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the
domestic terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the
muzzie terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only
look at what they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the
right thing by keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. -
Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

STOP! (janithor time.):

i hope his sails weren't torn asunder with words on a screen, or
somesuch, but also i hope that his pain is not as bad as the murderguy
who got hit with a skateboard. - anynonymous

-

"If I have a complaint about the (Southern Poverty) Law Center's
description (of the alt-right movement), it is the phrase "heavy use of
social media," which implies the alt-right is a real-world movement
which uses a lot of social media. This is backwards: it is an online
movement which occasionally appears in the real world. Where it gets
punched." - Jason Rhode

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." -
"Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white
males are violent in Message-ID:
<MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
Putting the Awards Out of Order to Screw With the OCD Fuckheads, March
2016

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Sep 13, 2020, 10:23:48 AM9/13/20
On Sun, 13 Sep 2020 08:19:17 -0600, LO AND BEHOLD; Skeeter Skeeter Fake
News Bleater - Exploded Everyone's Irony Meters "Skeeter
<Sc...@invalid.invalid>" determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<giaslfpvm0t395p41...@4ax.com>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡OnSun,13Sep202008:53:50-0500,💩'sOwner??
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡<ro...@127.0.0.1>wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
[...]
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡Goodluckwiththatsicko.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

yeah, checkmate is a "sicko". i suppose i'll need all the luck i can get. thanks, skeet.

he also seems to have violent RL tendencies, so this should get interesting...

<snicker>

Checkmate

Sep 13, 2020, 1:58:31 PM9/13/20
Checkmate.

On Sun, 13 Sep 2020 08:19:17 -0600 Skeeter put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> On Sun, 13 Sep 2020 08:53:50 -0500, Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ??
> <ro...@127.0.0.1> wrote:
>
> >I don't really feel like I "decided" to be a femme-minded person with a
> >very hawt bod that even straight guys stare at when i go out.
> >
> >this trans-abled and other shit that these idiots brought up has
> >nothing to do with transgendered or even other LGBQ+ people.
> >
> >making a decision to self-harm and chop off your arm isn't the same as
> >making a decision to be who you truly are (looks at checkmate). making
> >a decision to culturally-appropriate is likely also not something that
> >someone was born with.
> >
> >i realized that i was differently gendered than other kids because once
> >i was around other male-bodied kids in kindergarten (all of my cousins
> >and siblings were girls) i realized that i was nothing like those
> >doods. some of those doods, of course, grew up to be fragile-ego'd
> >bullying shittard misogynists who probably target transpeople and
> >others online for harrassment.
> >
> >i had to make a DECISION to be closeted until i was 18 and could leave
> >redneckville so i wouldn't be murdered and disposed of in the middle of
> >western central PA corn fields and pastures.
> >
> >if checkmate wants this ng to be a discussion panel for LGBTQ+ issues,
> >THEN SO BE IT.
> >
> Good luck with that sicko.

Assuming he can find others who want to discuss his mental disorder with
him.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

"I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed..." --Vallor

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Sep 13, 2020, 2:10:54 PM9/13/20
On Sun, 13 Sep 2020 10:58:30 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; The Pathetic
Anti-Muslim Wannabe Homegrown Terrorist who is too cowardly to reply to
me anymore and is cowering in his boogaloo-boi bunker Posting as "💩
<More.Bul...@gmail.com>" determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<dfic58.p...@news.alt.net>:

🐸💩

🐸Assuming

you assume a lot, don't you?

let me just put this to you plainly, SIR. i have been collecting evidence for years now that you and a few of your cronies are colluding to harass me in real life (once again) and there are so many signatures of this little "operation" (and at least 3 others that i am documenting that some part or other of this group have made) that seem to align with /another/ folder full of documents from when someone who likes to the phrase "to wit" and use the word "germane" correctly decided to go real life on me and is probably VERY butthurt about it to this day.

perhaps re-evaluate your operating posture for this little tranny expedition you're on about?

<stifled laughter from everyone (TINE)>

thanks and as always, even if i don't explicitly mention it:

HTH, HAND

"4 out of 5 knock loudly's" won't comment on this poast...

%

Sep 13, 2020, 2:44:38 PM9/13/20
is there going to be any tits

vallor

Sep 13, 2020, 3:36:59 PM9/13/20
On Sun, 13 Sep 2020 08:53:50 -0500, Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
wrote:

> I don't really feel like I "decided" to be a femme-minded person with a
> very hawt bod that even straight guys stare at when i go out.
>
> this trans-abled and other shit that these idiots brought up has nothing
> to do with transgendered or even other LGBQ+ people.
>
> making a decision to self-harm and chop off your arm isn't the same as
> making a decision to be who you truly are (looks at checkmate). making
> a decision to culturally-appropriate is likely also not something that
> someone was born with.
>
> i realized that i was differently gendered than other kids because once
> i was around other male-bodied kids in kindergarten (all of my cousins
> and siblings were girls) i realized that i was nothing like those doods.
> some of those doods, of course, grew up to be fragile-ego'd bullying
> shittard misogynists who probably target transpeople and others online
> for harrassment.
>
> i had to make a DECISION to be closeted until i was 18 and could leave
> redneckville so i wouldn't be murdered and disposed of in the middle of
> western central PA corn fields and pastures.
>
> if checkmate wants this ng to be a discussion panel for LGBTQ+ issues,
> THEN SO BE IT.
>
> "4 out of 5 pet rocks" won't comment on this poast...

Indeed!

I wouldn't have even bothered except I knew that pointing out that these
are matters innate in people -- and not just off-the-cuff decisions made
just to spite Archie in his easy chair -- would activate some pretty
fantabulous cognitive dissonance in a lot of noggins.

JJJJJJJJJ---------\==^/

--
-v https://theproblemisextremism.org

Checkmate

Sep 13, 2020, 8:13:58 PM9/13/20
Checkmate.

On 13 Sep 2020 19:36:57 GMT vallor put forth the following notion,
which was duly noted and recorded:

> On Sun, 13 Sep 2020 08:53:50 -0500, Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ??
Don't matter. 4 out of 5 pet rocks still find it disgusting and
offensive.

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Sep 13, 2020, 8:28:21 PM9/13/20
On Sun, 13 Sep 2020 17:13:56 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; The Pathetic
Anti-Muslim Wannabe Homegrown Terrorist who is too cowardly to reply to
me anymore and is cowering in his boogaloo-boi bunker Posting as "💩
<More.Bul...@gmail.com>" determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<dfj257.p...@news.alt.net>:

🐸Warning!AlwayswearANSIapprovedsafetygoggleswhenreadingpostsby
🐸💩.
🐸
🐸🐸JJJJJJJJJ---------\=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?==?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=^/
🐸
🐸Don'tmatter.4outof5petrocksstillfinditdisgustingand
🐸offensive.

oh, i OFFEND you, do i?!!

"4 out of 5 offended snowflakes" won't comment on this poast...

%

Sep 13, 2020, 8:29:51 PM9/13/20
A record number of Americans want to leave the United States, according
to a new Gallup poll.

The number of Americans who want to flee the country has hit a new high,
at 16 per cent, amid Donald Trump‘s presidency.

READ MORE: About 2,000 more Americans than normal have moved to Canada
since Trump’s election

That’s higher than the average number of Americans who wanted to leave
the country permanently under former presidents George W. Bush (11 per
cent) and Barack Obama (10 per cent).

The poll noted that Americans’ approval — or disapproval — of a
president’s job performance has historically impacted the number of
people who want to migrate.

Real Clear Politics, a website that tracks all major polls on the
president’s job performance, shows that Trump’s average approval rating
among all polls is currently at 42.4 per cent. That means 53.9 per cent
of Americans disapprove of his performance.

Sn!pe

Sep 14, 2020, 4:05:09 AM9/14/20
Checkmate <More.Bul...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Don't matter. 4 out of 5 pet rocks still find it
> disgusting and offensive.

Gordon declines to comment.

--
^Ï^ <https://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E>