Speculation mounts about the source of President Trump's illness

Ms Kitty

Oct 5, 2020, 9:44:16 PM10/5/20
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/10/speculation_mounts_about_the_source_of_president_trumps_illness.html

However, as numerous Republicans in key positions also tested positive, the
nature of the speculation began to change. The issue shifted from whether
or not the president wore a mask to why so many important Republicans
simultaneously got the virus. Among those testing positive were Trump's
campaign manager, the chair of the Republican National Committee, the
president's senior counselor, and two senators on the Judiciary Committee
who will vote on the confirmation of Amy Coney Barrett.

Lin Wood, a high-profile lawyer representing Nick Sandmann and Kyle
Rittenhouse, tweeted, "Many leaders in administration of @realDonaldTrump
are quarantined by what almost appears to almost be targeted strike of
Covid-19." He later tweeted, "There are no coincidences. Zero. None.
Hard stop." Deanna Lorraine, who ran for Congress against Nancy Pelosi,
also picked up the theme of a "targeted strike" in her tweet, "Does anyone
else find it odd that no prominent Democrats have had the virus but the list
of Republicans goes on and on?" And Omar Navarro, a Republican politician
in California, developed the theme: "1.RBG dies. 2. Trump announces he will
nominate new justice before election. 3. Pelosi makes "Arrow in our quivers"
comment to stop him.' Week later Trump, his top aide, his campaign manager,
two Senators all come down with COVID 5. Schumer immediately requests to
delay nomination." He added, "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence.
The third time it's enemy action."

Where did the infection occur? Attention turned to the Cleveland Clinic,
where the presidential debate between President Trump and Joe Biden was held
on September 29. On Friday, the city of Cleveland reported that 11 cases of
COVID had been linked to the planning and set-up of the September 29
presidential debate. Some commenters on social media speculated that the
Republican debate area had been saturated with the virus in a biological
attack, coordinated with China.

The sudden illness of so many prominent Republicans brought to mind a mostly
forgotten incident in January 2018. A chartered train carrying Republican
lawmakers and their families to a retreat collided with a garbage truck that
inexplicably was stranded on the track. The front car derailed, killing one
person. The media displayed no interest in the story and offered no
follow-up articles explaining the unlikely scenario.

Seven months before the train crash, a gunman opened fire on members of the
Republican congressional baseball team, severely wounding Steve Scalise, who
was then serving as House majority whip. NBC reported: "Witnesses told
investigators that when the gunman arrived at the ballfield, he asked
people, 'Are these the Republicans or the Democrats?'"

In the almost four years since Trump has become president, Republicans have
suffered three potentially mass fatality events. The coming months may
finally bring some answers about these incidents. It's time for the
American people to understand what's happening to them.

The Right And The Powerful

Oct 5, 2020, 10:06:10 PM10/5/20
Hey Miss Kitty. A most interesting conjecture. There are many
democrats who have OPENLY wished the President and fellow Republicans
would or should die. This is certainly withing the realm of
possibility of sending a covert individual into the Republican fold
and infecting them. I hope at least someone is acting to trace back
any person or persons who may have had close contact with them. If it
is a targeted, multiple hit then a simple sprayer, obstensibly to be
used to DISENFECT but instead used to CONTAMINATE clothing, or hand
rails or bathroom faucets would be most effective. Even more sinister
would be the aerosol application into the air conditioning vents of
certain buildings. And the number who have contracted covid continues
to rise among them. The press will deny any possibility but of course
they will. If this is the first 'shot' taken by the democrats to
commit mass murder against Republicans then the following bloodshed
will be entirely on their hands.

Ms Kitty

Oct 5, 2020, 10:07:54 PM10/5/20
This shouldn't be a mystery to anybody who has been paying attention. This
is a War by alternate means strike by China against the US in particular and
the West in general as facilitated by their groveling servants known as the
Democrat Party, Hollywood and the MSM.

During this whole debacle, has anyone...ANYONE...heard any of the Democrats
or Media say one kind, altruistic, word about the United States. No.
Everything they do and say is in defense of their paymasters in Beijing, in
defense of the WHO and the UN and the CDC, etc. This should be considered an
act of war.

The Right And The Powerful

Oct 5, 2020, 10:11:21 PM10/5/20
Round them up!

Ms Kitty

Oct 5, 2020, 10:17:46 PM10/5/20

"The Right And The Powerful" wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Oct 2020 20:44:12 -0500, "Ms Kitty" <Mi...@Kitty.net> wrote:
>
>>https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/10/speculation_mounts_about_the_source_of_president_trumps_illness.html
>>
>>Lin Wood, a high-profile lawyer representing Nick Sandmann and Kyle
>>Rittenhouse, tweeted, "Many leaders in administration of @realDonaldTrump
>>are quarantined by what almost appears to almost be targeted strike of
>>Covid-19." He later tweeted, "There are no coincidences. Zero. None.
>>Hard stop." Deanna Lorraine, who ran for Congress against Nancy Pelosi,
>>also picked up the theme of a "targeted strike" in her tweet, "Does anyone
>>else find it odd that no prominent Democrats have had the virus but the
>>list
>>of Republicans goes on and on?" And Omar Navarro, a Republican politician
>>in California, developed the theme: "1.RBG dies. 2. Trump announces he
>>will
>>nominate new justice before election. 3. Pelosi makes "Arrow in our
>>quivers"
>>comment to stop him.' Week later Trump, his top aide, his campaign
>>manager,
>>two Senators all come down with COVID 5. Schumer immediately requests to
>>delay nomination." He added, "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence.
>>The third time it's enemy action."

> Hey Miss Kitty. A most interesting conjecture. There are many
> democrats who have OPENLY wished the President and fellow Republicans
> would or should die.

Yes, but remember Madonna blowing up the White House? No problem.

Do you remember that Snoop Dog shooting his former friend in the head? No
problem.

Did you see Kathy Redhead cut off Trump's head, and pose for the cameras?
No problem.

I see a problem. . .

>This is certainly withing the realm of
> possibility of sending a covert individual into the Republican fold
> and infecting them.

Chris Wallace hates President Trump so bad, they probably had someone
infected fixing up his debate stage, and infecting everything he touched on
the dias.

>I hope at least someone is acting to trace back
> any person or persons who may have had close contact with them. If it
> is a targeted, multiple hit then a simple sprayer, obstensibly to be
> used to DISENFECT but instead used to CONTAMINATE clothing, or hand
> rails or bathroom faucets would be most effective. Even more sinister
> would be the aerosol application into the air conditioning vents of
> certain buildings. And the number who have contracted covid continues
> to rise among them. The press will deny any possibility but of course
> they will. If this is the first 'shot' taken by the democrats to
> commit mass murder against Republicans then the following bloodshed
> will be entirely on their hands.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is not another coup attempt. Really weird.

And Trump's crazy behavior is from the steriods. Too bad they don't have a
doctor at Walter Reed that cannot come out on twitter and say that is a
normal reaction to the drug.

I had to take them one time, and I was pissed when I called his office 3
days later, not being about to sleep and acting crazy, and they said that
was normal. I was pissed, I snapped back that it would have been nice to be
told that by my doctor or pharmacist.

Ms Kitty

Oct 5, 2020, 10:18:40 PM10/5/20

"The Right And The Powerful" <powe...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Yes, boss!

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Oct 5, 2020, 10:23:03 PM10/5/20
On Mon, 5 Oct 2020 21:17:42 -0500, "Ms Kitty" <Mi...@Kitty.net> wrote:

>Chris Wallace hates President Trump so bad, they probably had someone
>infected fixing up his debate stage, and infecting everything he touched on
>the dias.

Here's a clue. It takes five or more days for SARS-CoV-2 virus
to incubate and reproduce enough to cause symptoms of
COVID-19. So anyone infected at the debate would not
have tested positive two days later.

The contact tracers, if they are any good, should be
able to pinpoint a nexus in time and space.

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to frønt only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could nøt learn what it had to teach, and
nøt, when I came to die, discøver that I had nøt lived."__Henry David Thøreau

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Oct 5, 2020, 10:25:18 PM10/5/20
On Mon, 5 Oct 2020 21:18:36 -0500, "Ms Kitty" <Mi...@Kitty.net> wrote:

>"The Right And The Powerful" <powe...@gmail.com> wrote in message
<...>

>> Round them up!
>
>Yes, boss!

I'm all for a "tungsten rod from orbit" with Wuhan
as ground zero. Sterilize the place. And if a kinetic
weapon isn't enough to do the job then NUKE the
fuck out of them.

Ms Kitty

Oct 5, 2020, 10:51:42 PM10/5/20

""Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."" <greg_hall@høme.fake> wrote in message
On Mon, 5 Oct 2020 21:17:42 -0500, "Ms Kitty" <Mi...@Kitty.net> wrote:

>Chris Wallace hates President Trump so bad, they probably had someone
>infected fixing up his debate stage, and infecting everything he touched on
>the dias.

Here's a clue. It takes five or more days for SARS-CoV-2 virus
to incubate and reproduce enough to cause symptoms of
COVID-19. So anyone infected at the debate would not
have tested positive two days later.

The contact tracers, if they are any good, should be
able to pinpoint a nexus in time and space.

Reply <<They are trying to blame it on the Rose Garden at the White House,
but it was just hours after that, so they didn't know either.>>

kensi

Oct 5, 2020, 11:15:55 PM10/5/20
On 10/5/2020 9:44 PM, Ms Kitty wrote:
> [ludicrous conspiracy theory deleted]

Trump and the other Republican infectees were exposed at the Rose Garden
supreme court nomination announcement event:

https://www.npr.org/sections/latest-updates-trump-covid-19-results/2020/10/03/919898777/timeline-what-we-know-of-president-trumps-covid-19-diagnosis

Trump was already developing early symptoms by the time of the debate,
three days later:

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-most-infectious-during-debate-biden-2020-10

People exposed at the debate, including workers, Trump's campaign
manager, and Chris Christie, were undoubtedly infected by Trump himself.

There is no plot by Democrats and/or China. There is only Republican
stupidity and hubris in refusing to take precautions against a deadly
pathogen where those precautions were stupidly politicized by the
Toupeed Twitler, leading to a classic case of "pride going before a fall".

I just hope your stupid conspiracy theory doesn't get adopted by
high-level Rethugs, lest they start World War III over it, a war that
would end with a delighted Putin laughing over the ashes of both China
and America. Both of Russia's main rivals eliminated with one stroke!

in here." ~Checkmate

%

Oct 5, 2020, 11:26:53 PM10/5/20
you didn't take what he's getting

%

Oct 5, 2020, 11:27:31 PM10/5/20
On 2020-10-05 7:23 p.m., "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Oct 2020 21:17:42 -0500, "Ms Kitty" <Mi...@Kitty.net> wrote:
>
>> Chris Wallace hates President Trump so bad, they probably had someone
>> infected fixing up his debate stage, and infecting everything he touched on
>> the dias.
>
> Here's a clue. It takes five or more days for SARS-CoV-2 virus
> to incubate and reproduce enough to cause symptoms of
> COVID-19. So anyone infected at the debate would not
> have tested positive two days later.
>
> The contact tracers, if they are any good, should be
> able to pinpoint a nexus in time and space.

you could put your brain on a pin point

Ms Kitty

Oct 5, 2020, 11:49:42 PM10/5/20

"%" <per...@gmail.com> wrote in message
No way, I took probably the mildest of all, but they still had that effect
on me.

%

Oct 5, 2020, 11:53:03 PM10/5/20
ok i'm just not going to go here

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Oct 6, 2020, 1:12:20 AM10/6/20
On Mon, 5 Oct 2020 20:26:52 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; % <per...@gmail.com>
determined that the following was of great importance and subsequently
decided to freely share it with us in <dhddmu....@news.alt.net>:

> On 2020-10-05 7:17 p.m., Ms 🐱 wrote:
> >
> > > Hey Miss 🐱. A most interesting conjecture. There are many
i thought she was an anti-vaxxer why is she going to doctors?

"4 out of 5 inoculated pet rocks" won't comment on this poast...

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Bitches don't get to use the Pussy Card when they initiate an
assault." - Cuckmate the Wonder Klown in <dfrauh.8...@news.alt.net>

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer, and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

STOP! (janithor time.):

i hope his sails weren't torn asunder with words on a screen, or
somesuch, but also i hope that his pain is not as bad as the murderguy
who got hit with a skateboard. - anynonymous

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

mixed nuts

Oct 6, 2020, 10:06:19 AM10/6/20
Melania completely redid the Rose Garden to remove Democrat influence
just a few weeks ago (she really didn't care for it). That could be
where it all started with the illegal landscapers who don't have access
to free health care and carry many dangerous diseases.

--
Grizzly H.

%

Oct 6, 2020, 10:14:02 AM10/6/20
did she get the hazard area pay increase

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Oct 6, 2020, 10:20:48 AM10/6/20
On Tue, 06 Oct 2020 07:47:45 -0600, LO AND BEHOLD; Skeeter Skeeter Fake
News Bleater - Exploded Everyone's Irony Meters "Skeeter
<Sc...@invalid.invalid>" determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<6btonfhcknnkkpfpe...@4ax.com>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡OnTue,06Oct202000:12:14-0500,💩'sOwner??
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡On2020-10-057:17p.m.,Ms?wrote:
[...]
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡HeyMiss?.Amostinterestingconjecture.Therearemanydemocrats
[...]
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡SovaccineistheONLYreasonsomeonegoestoadoctor?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

i guess thought antivaxxers didn't trust medical science and accepted epidemiology studies.

it might behoove such people to take all of the accepted medical knowledge as true, not treat it like science is some kind of country buffet that they can pick and choose what is "accepted science", and what isn't.

"4 out of 5 dumbfounded dipshits" won't comment on this poast...

%

Oct 6, 2020, 10:31:19 AM10/6/20
you only get so much time to do what you want to do ,
so you might as well do what you want cause you only get so much time

mixed nuts

Oct 6, 2020, 11:23:57 AM10/6/20
Yes. Of course. And she added another page to her fashion portfolio
when she stepped out in a rockin' white hard hat and a 3/4 length sleeve
black dress combo while checking out construction plans and blue prints.
She completed the look with loose hair and stunning glossy black
stilettos and a Louis Vuitton Laptop Ambassador Business Briefcase.

--
Grizzly H.

Checkmate

Oct 6, 2020, 2:18:20 PM10/6/20
Checkmate.

On Mon, 5 Oct 2020 20:44:12 -0500 Ms Kitty put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
It wouldn't surprise me, but I'll reserve judgment, lacking any credible
evidence at this time. I certainly wouldn't put it past them. If it
actually was a deliberate assassination attempt, it certainly blew up in
their faces.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

"I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed..." --Vallor

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Checkmate

Oct 6, 2020, 2:21:20 PM10/6/20
Checkmate.

On Mon, 5 Oct 2020 21:07:50 -0500 Ms Kitty put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

It is, as far as I'm concerned. Just wait for the real shit to hit the
fan next month...

Checkmate

Oct 6, 2020, 2:35:52 PM10/6/20
Checkmate.

On Mon, 5 Oct 2020 21:51:38 -0500 Ms Kitty put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

I wonder how morbidly obese Chris Christie's doing.

Checkmate

Oct 6, 2020, 2:38:22 PM10/6/20
Checkmate.

On Mon, 5 Oct 2020 22:49:38 -0500 Ms Kitty put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

Have you ever smelled a Prednisone fart? <<<GAG!!!>>>

Checkmate

Oct 6, 2020, 2:45:43 PM10/6/20
Checkmate.

On Mon, 5 Oct 2020 23:15:50 -0400 kensi put forth the following notion,
which was duly noted and recorded:

> Trump was already developing early symptoms by the time of the debate,
> three days later:

I'll bet you feel pretty stupid and embarrassed now after callously
celebrating Trump's illness, when he walked out of the hospital three days
later and went back to work...

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA and a couple of LOLLITIES!

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Oct 6, 2020, 3:16:43 PM10/6/20
On Tue, 6 Oct 2020 11:45:41 -0700, Checkmate <More.Bul...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Oct 2020 23:15:50 -0400 kensi put forth the following notion...
>
>> Trump was already developing early symptoms by the time of the debate,
>> three days later:
>
>I'll bet you feel pretty stupid and embarrassed now after callously
>celebrating Trump's illness, when he walked out of the hospital three days
>later and went back to work...
>
>HA-HA-HA-HA-HA and a couple of LOLLITIES!

LOLLITY x2!

Nadegda

Oct 6, 2020, 7:13:20 PM10/6/20
On Mon, 05 Oct 2020 21:51:38 -0500, Ms Kitty wrote:

> ""Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."" <greg_hall@høme.fake> wrote in message
> On Mon, 5 Oct 2020 21:17:42 -0500, "Ms Kitty" <Mi...@Kitty.net> wrote:
>
>>Chris Wallace hates President Trump so bad, they probably had someone
>>infected fixing up his debate stage, and infecting everything he touched on
>>the dias.
>
> Here's a clue. It takes five or more days for SARS-CoV-2 virus
> to incubate and reproduce enough to cause symptoms of
> COVID-19. So anyone infected at the debate would not
> have tested positive two days later.

Non sequitur. Testing positive can happen earlier than developing symptoms.

> The contact tracers, if they are any good, should be
> able to pinpoint a nexus in time and space.

They already have. An unknown infectious person attended the Rose Garden
ceremony on September 26. Trump and numerous other prominent Rapepublicans
were exposed.

On September 29, Trump had become contagious, and he infected several
people at the debate, including Chris Christie and his campaign manager.
Biden, fortunately, escaped becoming infected.

Trump became symptomatic on September 30, four days post-exposure. He had
a positive COVID test on October 1, as did Hope Hicks and several of the
other Rose Garden infectees.

On October 3, Chris Christie tested positive, four days after being
exposed at the debate.

(Looks like one becomes infectious, and may test positive, starting about
four days after exposure.)

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <d6cnes.k...@news.alt.net>

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Oct 6, 2020, 7:26:23 PM10/6/20
On Tue, 6 Oct 2020, Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>On Mon, 05 Oct 2020, Ms Kitty wrote:
>> ""Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."" <greg_hall@høme.fake> wrote...
>> On Mon, 5 Oct 2020, "Ms Kitty" <Mi...@Kitty.net> wrote:
>>
>>>Chris Wallace hates President Trump so bad, they probably had someone
>>>infected fixing up his debate stage, and infecting everything he touched on
>>>the dias.
>>
>> Here's a clue. It takes five or more days for SARS-CoV-2 virus
>> to incubate and reproduce enough to cause symptoms of
>> COVID-19. So anyone infected at the debate would not
>> have tested positive two days later.
>
>Non sequitur. Testing positive can happen earlier than developing symptoms.

Agreed. Especially since some of the tests are just a little TOO sensitive.
They tend to give a significant number of false positives.

>> The contact tracers, if they are any good, should be
>> able to pinpoint a nexus in time and space.
>
>They already have. An unknown infectious person attended the Rose Garden
>ceremony on September 26. Trump and numerous other prominent Rapepublicans
>were exposed.

Sounds about right. The "unknown infectious super spreader" was
probably a Democrat Party agent.

>On September 29, Trump had become contagious, and he infected several
>people at the debate, including Chris Christie and his campaign manager.
>Biden, fortunately, escaped becoming infected.

Biden's time will come soon. That feeble old man probably will not
recover like strong man Trump has.

>Trump became symptomatic on September 30, four days post-exposure. He had
>a positive COVID test on October 1, as did Hope Hicks and several of the
>other Rose Garden infectees.

Yes.

>On October 3, Chris Christie tested positive, four days after being
>exposed at the debate.

Poor obese Chritie with his asthma had better get some good
treatment like the President got. He's definitely high risk for
complications.

>(Looks like one becomes infectious, and may test positive, starting about
>four days after exposure.)

Yup, five days seems to be the accepted norm though some folks
seem to be able to manage being symptom free for ten or more
days.

kensi

Oct 6, 2020, 10:57:40 PM10/6/20
On 10/6/2020 10:20 AM, Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛 wrote:
> i guess thought antivaxxers didn't trust medical science and accepted
> epidemiology studies.
>
> it might behoove such people to take all of the accepted medical
> knowledge as true, not treat it like science is some kind of country
> buffet that they can pick and choose what is "accepted science", and
> what isn't.
Same applies to climate change deniers.

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Oct 7, 2020, 12:24:20 AM10/7/20
On Tue, 6 Oct 2020 22:57:35 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; kensi
<kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> determined that the following was
in <rljar0$kri$6...@gioia.aioe.org>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 10/6/2020 10:20 AM, 💩's Owner 🐶笛 wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ i guess thought antivaxxers didn't trust medical science and accepted
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ epidemiology studies. it might behoove such people to take all of the
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ accepted medical knowledge as true, not treat it like science is some
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ kind of country buffet that they can pick and choose what is "accepted
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ science", and what isn't.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Same applies to climate change deniers.

<🕵️ no shit, shermlock shomes? 🕵️>

does it apply to astronomers... or... nah?

what about people who are expert at coding and language processing and training bayes classifiers to sort out things like dna sequence fragments and/or the usenet sockpuppets of various idiots mapped historically?

"4 out of 5 bill elder fans" will comment on this poast with their greasy hands from putting chicken fat on all of the doorknobs again...

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED GANEFS® VALIDATION]

Ms Kitty

Oct 7, 2020, 1:18:05 PM10/7/20

"mixed nuts" <melops...@undulatus.budgie> wrote in message
But whatabout this?

https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news/your-marine-corps/2020/10/02/marine-commandant-attended-gold-star-family-ceremony-at-white-house-just-before-presidents-positive-covid-19-test/

Ms Kitty

Oct 7, 2020, 1:20:00 PM10/7/20

"Skeeter" <Sc...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> You sound like a bitch yammering on about what another bitch is
> wearing.

Reminds me of Legally Blonde, where she gets the faggot to admit he's the
killer, because of his knowledge of all things feminin. Maybe he had a high
trophy fashion wife, or perhaps he just turned gay?

Ms Kitty

Oct 7, 2020, 1:21:35 PM10/7/20

"Checkmate" <More.Bul...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On Mon, 5 Oct 2020 22:49:38 -0500 Ms Kitty put forth the following
> notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

>> No way, I took probably the mildest of all, but they still had that
>> effect
>> on me.
>
> Have you ever smelled a Prednisone fart? <<<GAG!!!>>>

No, is that one of the side effects?

Ms Kitty

Oct 7, 2020, 1:24:00 PM10/7/20

> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On Mon, 5 Oct 2020 21:07:50 -0500 Ms Kitty put forth the following
> notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
>

>> This shouldn't be a mystery to anybody who has been paying attention.
>> This
>> is a War by alternate means strike by China against the US in particular
>> and
>> the West in general as facilitated by their groveling servants known as
>> the
>> Democrat Party, Hollywood and the MSM.
>>
>> During this whole debacle, has anyone...ANYONE...heard any of the
>> Democrats
>> or Media say one kind, altruistic, word about the United States. No.
>> Everything they do and say is in defense of their paymasters in Beijing,
>> in
>> defense of the WHO and the UN and the CDC, etc. This should be considered
>> an
>> act of war.
>
> It is, as far as I'm concerned. Just wait for the real shit to hit the
> fan next month...

When the next democrat gets into office, if ever, they will get the "Trump
Treatment". We went light on Obama, only to be called racists. No more!

Ms Kitty

Oct 7, 2020, 1:40:51 PM10/7/20

"mixed nuts" <melops...@undulatus.budgie> wrote in message
Now the fetid MSM thinks it started at the Gold Family get together in the
White House.

Checkmate

Oct 8, 2020, 1:17:06 AM10/8/20
Checkmate.

On Wed, 7 Oct 2020 12:21:28 -0500 Ms Kitty put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> "Checkmate" <More.Bul...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > Checkmate.
> >
> > On Mon, 5 Oct 2020 22:49:38 -0500 Ms Kitty put forth the following
> > notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
>
> >> No way, I took probably the mildest of all, but they still had that
> >> effect
> >> on me.
> >
> > Have you ever smelled a Prednisone fart? <<<GAG!!!>>>
>
> No, is that one of the side effects?

I took it once for a week or two, and I had some really tasty farts. I
figured it had to have something to do with the Prednisone so I looked it
up, and sure as shit, that's what it does.

Checkmate

Oct 8, 2020, 1:32:09 PM10/8/20
Checkmate.

On Tue, 06 Oct 2020 19:26:20 -0400 "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." put forth
the following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> Poor obese Chritie with his asthma had better get some good
> treatment like the President got. He's definitely high risk for
> complications.

If that fat fuck survives, anybody can.

Checkmate

Oct 8, 2020, 3:14:43 PM10/8/20
Checkmate.

On Thu, 08 Oct 2020 12:36:45 -0600 Skeeter put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> On Thu, 8 Oct 2020 10:32:05 -0700, Checkmate
> <More.Bul...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> >Checkmate.
> >
> > On Tue, 06 Oct 2020 19:26:20 -0400 "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." put forth
> >the following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
> >

> >> Poor obese Chritie with his asthma had better get some good
> >> treatment like the President got. He's definitely high risk for
> >> complications.
> >>

> >If that fat fuck survives, anybody can.
>

> TRump and his crew kicked the Ronas ass and the left hate it.

I love the way the Nadsington twins gloated about it, only to have the
whole thing backfire in their face. Another win for The Orange Crush!

Ms Kitty

Oct 10, 2020, 12:12:59 AM10/10/20

> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On Wed, 7 Oct 2020 12:21:28 -0500 Ms Kitty put forth the following
> notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
>

>> "Checkmate" <More.Bul...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>> > Checkmate.
>> >
>> > On Mon, 5 Oct 2020 22:49:38 -0500 Ms Kitty put forth the following
>> > notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

>> > Have you ever smelled a Prednisone fart? <<<GAG!!!>>>
>>
>> No, is that one of the side effects?
>
> I took it once for a week or two, and I had some really tasty farts. I
> figured it had to have something to do with the Prednisone so I looked it
> up, and sure as shit, that's what it does.

I'm sure some libtard will grasp that fact, and write a book about President
Trump's farts. Politics cannot get any crazier than now. . .

Thanks for the info, in case I ever need them again.