Patriotism

Nadegda

Oct 16, 2017, 2:43:29 AM10/16/17
You don't get to criticize football players for not standing for the
anthem, *and* fly the flag of the traitors known as the Confederacy,
without proving yourself to be a giant hypocrite.

--
FNVWe Nadegda

Fakey couldn't teach a monkey to eat a banana, much less answer a direct
question posed to him. -- Fakey's Dogwhistle Holder

Checkmate, DoW #1

Oct 16, 2017, 2:54:56 AM10/16/17
Checkmate! In article <os1keh$v90$5...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
@gmail.invalid says...

> You don't get to criticize football players for not standing for the
> anthem, *and* fly the flag of the traitors known as the Confederacy,
> without proving yourself to be a giant hypocrite.

What about people who fly the flag of the traitors known as the
Confederacy AND stand for the anthem?

--
Another hand-crafted post from...
Checkmate

Please visit me at alt.checkmate, the new
go-to group for the discerning troll...

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Nadegda

Oct 16, 2017, 3:33:09 AM10/16/17
On Sun, 15 Oct 2017 23:54:53 -0700, Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:

> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <os1keh$v90$5...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
> @gmail.invalid says...
>
>> You don't get to criticize football players for not standing for the
>> anthem, *and* fly the flag of the traitors known as the Confederacy,
>> without proving yourself to be a giant hypocrite.
>
> What about people who fly the flag of the traitors known as the
> Confederacy AND stand for the anthem?

More hypocrites, or else terminally confused. Either way, they didn't
learn from history and are thus doomed to repeat it. Dragging every other
citizen of the Union kicking and screaming into bloody war along with
them, no doubt. :P

Checkmate, DoW #1

Oct 16, 2017, 4:03:11 AM10/16/17
Checkmate! In article <os1nbj$v90$8...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
@gmail.invalid says...

> On Sun, 15 Oct 2017 23:54:53 -0700, Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
>
> > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > Checkmate! In article <os1keh$v90$5...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
> > @gmail.invalid says...
> >
> >> You don't get to criticize football players for not standing for the
> >> anthem, *and* fly the flag of the traitors known as the Confederacy,
> >> without proving yourself to be a giant hypocrite.
> >
> > What about people who fly the flag of the traitors known as the
> > Confederacy AND stand for the anthem?
>
> More hypocrites, or else terminally confused. Either way, they didn't
> learn from history and are thus doomed to repeat it. Dragging every other
> citizen of the Union kicking and screaming into bloody war along with
> them, no doubt. :P

We certainly don't want THAT... right?

mixed nuts

Oct 16, 2017, 6:57:06 AM10/16/17
On 10/16/2017 2:54 AM, Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <os1keh$v90$5...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
> @gmail.invalid says...
>>
>> You don't get to criticize football players for not standing for the
>> anthem, *and* fly the flag of the traitors known as the Confederacy,
>> without proving yourself to be a giant hypocrite.
>
> What about people who fly the flag of the traitors known as the
> Confederacy AND stand for the anthem?

America was created by god to be a white christian nation. If you
aren't a white christian, you should be rounded up and deported in
jesus' honor.

--
Grizzly H.

%

Oct 16, 2017, 12:55:50 PM10/16/17
On 2017-10-15 11:54 PM, Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <os1keh$v90$5...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
> @gmail.invalid says...
>

>> You don't get to criticize football players for not standing for the
>> anthem, *and* fly the flag of the traitors known as the Confederacy,
>> without proving yourself to be a giant hypocrite.
>
> What about people who fly the flag of the traitors known as the
> Confederacy AND stand for the anthem?

what kind of fk'ed up country has two flags

Checkmate, DoW #1

Oct 16, 2017, 1:12:41 PM10/16/17
Checkmate! In article <anvdro....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com
says...
The US gets a new flag every time we get a new State

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛

Oct 16, 2017, 1:39:34 PM10/16/17
On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 09:55:49 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; "%
<per...@gmail.com>" determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<anvdro....@news.alt.net>:

>On 2017-10-15 11:54 PM, 💩, DoW #1 wrote:
>>Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>>💩! In article <os1keh$v90$5...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
>>@gmail.invalid says...
>>>You don't get to criticize football players for not standing for the
>>>anthem, *and* fly the flag of the traitors known as the Confederacy,
>>>without proving yourself to be a giant hypocrite.
>>What about people who fly the flag of the traitors known as the
>>Confederacy AND stand for the anthem?
>what kind of fk'ed up country has two flags

the kind that lets shitbags like checkmate brag about burning down muslim churches online.

--
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

%

Oct 16, 2017, 1:40:05 PM10/16/17
On 2017-10-16 10:12 AM, Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <anvdro....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com
> says...
>

>> On 2017-10-15 11:54 PM, Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
>>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>>> Checkmate! In article <os1keh$v90$5...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
>>> @gmail.invalid says...

>>> What about people who fly the flag of the traitors known as the
>>> Confederacy AND stand for the anthem?
>>>
>> what kind of fk'ed up country has two flags
>
> The US gets a new flag every time we get a new State

no you don't

%

Oct 16, 2017, 1:54:08 PM10/16/17
On 2017-10-16 10:39 AM, Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder
Emeritus 🐶笛 wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 09:55:49 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; "%
> <per...@gmail.com>" determined that the following was of great
> importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
> <anvdro....@news.alt.net>:
>
>> On 2017-10-15 11:54 PM, 💩, DoW #1 wrote:
>>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>>> 💩! In article <os1keh$v90$5...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
>>> @gmail.invalid says...
>>> What about people who fly the flag of the traitors known as the
>>> Confederacy AND stand for the anthem?
>> what kind of fk'ed up country has two flags
>
> the kind that lets shitbags like checkmate brag about burning down muslim churches online.

don't worry about the checkmate he's fk all

Checkmate, DoW #1

Oct 16, 2017, 11:38:48 PM10/16/17
Checkmate! In article <0LednS7H_rhNc3nE...@giganews.com>,
ro...@127.0.0.1 says...

> On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 09:55:49 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; "%
> <per...@gmail.com>" determined that the following was of great
> importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
> <anvdro....@news.alt.net>:
>
> >On 2017-10-15 11:54 PM, �, DoW #1 wrote:
> >>Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> >>�! In article <os1keh$v90$5...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
> >>@gmail.invalid says...
> >>What about people who fly the flag of the traitors known as the
> >>Confederacy AND stand for the anthem?
> >what kind of fk'ed up country has two flags
>
> the kind that lets shitbags like checkmate brag about burning down muslim churches online.

Do you have a fire extinguisher?

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛

Oct 16, 2017, 11:42:14 PM10/16/17
On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 20:38:45 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; ""💩, DoW #1"
<ricks...@gmail.com>" determined that the following was of great
<MPG.344f1b1cb...@news.altopia.com>:

>Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>💩! In article <0LednS7H_rhNc3nE...@giganews.com>,
>ro...@127.0.0.1 says...
>

>>On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 09:55:49 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; "%
>><per...@gmail.com>" determined that the following was of great
>>importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
>><anvdro....@news.alt.net>:
>>>what kind of fk'ed up country has two flags
>>the kind that lets shitbags like checkmate brag about burning down
>>muslim churches online.
>
>Do you have a fire extinguisher?

i have halon gables

%

Oct 17, 2017, 12:43:05 PM10/17/17
On 2017-10-16 8:38 PM, Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <0LednS7H_rhNc3nE...@giganews.com>,
> ro...@127.0.0.1 says...
>

>> On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 09:55:49 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; "%
>> <per...@gmail.com>" determined that the following was of great
>> importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
>> <anvdro....@news.alt.net>:

>>> what kind of fk'ed up country has two flags
>>
>> the kind that lets shitbags like checkmate brag about burning down muslim churches online.
>
> Do you have a fire extinguisher?

we can just aim your mouth at the fire

%

Oct 17, 2017, 12:47:19 PM10/17/17
On 2017-10-16 8:42 PM, Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder
Emeritus 🐶笛 wrote:
> Golden Killfile, June 2005 - expired
> KOTM, November 2006 - expired
> Bob Allisat Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker, November 2006 - expired
> Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart, November 2006 - espired
> Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart, September 2007 - expired
> Tony Sidaway Memorial "Drama Queen" Award, November 2006 - expired
> Busted Urinal Award, April 2007 - expired
> Order of the Holey Sockpuppet, September 2007 - expired
> Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, September 2006 - expired
> Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, April 2008 - expired
> Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007 - expired
> AUK Mascot, September 2007 - expired
> Putting the Awards Out of Order to Screw With the OCD Fuckheads, March 2016 - vetoed

Checkmate, DoW #1

Oct 17, 2017, 12:50:00 PM10/17/17
Checkmate! In article <cf-dnS-vTtiN4XjE...@giganews.com>,
ro...@127.0.0.1 says...

> On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 20:38:45 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; ""�, DoW #1"
> <ricks...@gmail.com>" determined that the following was of great
> importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
> <MPG.344f1b1cb...@news.altopia.com>:
>
> >Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> >�! In article <0LednS7H_rhNc3nE...@giganews.com>,
> >ro...@127.0.0.1 says...
> >

> >>On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 09:55:49 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; "%
> >><per...@gmail.com>" determined that the following was of great
> >>importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
> >>the kind that lets shitbags like checkmate brag about burning down
> >>muslim churches online.
> >
> >Do you have a fire extinguisher?

> i have halon gables

What about your minaret?

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛

Oct 17, 2017, 12:56:34 PM10/17/17
On Tue, 17 Oct 2017 09:49:56 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; ""💩, DoW #1"
<MPG.344fd4922...@news.altopia.com>:

>Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>💩! In article <cf-dnS-vTtiN4XjE...@giganews.com>,
>ro...@127.0.0.1 says...
>

>>On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 20:38:45 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; ""💩, DoW #1"
>><ricks...@gmail.com>" determined that the following was of great
>>importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
>><MPG.344f1b1cb...@news.altopia.com>:
>>>Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>>>💩! In article <0LednS7H_rhNc3nE...@giganews.com>,
>>>ro...@127.0.0.1 says...
>>>Do you have a fire extinguisher? J
>>i have halon gables
>
>What about your minaret?

made out of space shuttle tiles that have paint chips.

%

Oct 17, 2017, 1:48:29 PM10/17/17
On 2017-10-17 9:56 AM, Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder
don't let yourself get used this way its humiliating to watch

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛

Oct 17, 2017, 2:14:23 PM10/17/17
On Tue, 17 Oct 2017 10:48:27 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; "%
<ao25af....@news.alt.net>:

>On 2017-10-17 9:56 AM, Your Friendly Neighbourhood 🐶 Whistle Holder
i'm just trying to get him to killfile me and spew out a few more textwall rants, gubnah.

%

Oct 17, 2017, 2:52:12 PM10/17/17
On 2017-10-17 11:14 AM, Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder
you don't need to get killfiled to see that

Checkmate, DoW #1

Oct 17, 2017, 3:07:12 PM10/17/17
Checkmate! In article <ao21np....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com
says...

> On 2017-10-16 8:42 PM, Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder
hi

%

Oct 17, 2017, 3:30:04 PM10/17/17
On 2017-10-17 12:07 PM, Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <ao21np....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com
> says...
>

>> On 2017-10-16 8:42 PM, Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder
>> Emeritus ?? wrote:
>>> Golden Killfile, June 2005 - expired
>>> KOTM, November 2006 - expired
>>> Bob Allisat Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker, November 2006 - expired
>>> Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart, November 2006 - espired
>>> Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart, September 2007 - expired
>>> Tony Sidaway Memorial "Drama Queen" Award, November 2006 - expired
>>> Busted Urinal Award, April 2007 - expired
>>> Order of the Holey Sockpuppet, September 2007 - expired
>>> Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, September 2006 - expired
>>> Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, April 2008 - expired
>>> Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007 - expired
>>> AUK Mascot, September 2007 - expired
>>> Putting the Awards Out of Order to Screw With the OCD Fuckheads, March 2016 - vetoed
>
> hi

so

Checkmate, DoW #1

Oct 17, 2017, 3:51:34 PM10/17/17
Checkmate! In article <ao21fr....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com
says...
Why don't you aim my frothnozzle for me?

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛

Oct 18, 2017, 1:33:17 AM10/18/17
On Tue, 17 Oct 2017 11:52:10 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; "%
<ao291u....@news.alt.net>:

>On 2017-10-17 11:14 AM, Your Friendly Neighbourhood 🐶 Whistle Holder
he even forgot to poasthump this one.