The FBI Says The Noose Found In NASCAR Driver Bubba Wallace's Stall Had Been There Since At Least October

MK

Jun 24, 2020, 12:09:00 AM6/24/20
Buzzfeed was wrong again, where is velour to post a snopes update?

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/skbaer/fbi-bubba-wallace-nascar-noose-findings

My long time racing friend told me that it has been there since 2014. And
Wallace actually cried, and all the white people bought into the "Jussie
Smollett", played out again on the American people.

And to think, they sent 15 FBI gangsters to investigate nothing, while our
cities burn, and our statues destroyed by the American version of the
Taliban.

Nothing to see here, move along. . .

Janithor

Jun 24, 2020, 12:59:01 AM6/24/20
x-no-archive: yes
lol

You have to laugh or you'll cry. A little over 200 years, it was a good
run while it lasted.

MK

Jun 24, 2020, 1:55:40 AM6/24/20

"Janithor" <Jani...@comcast.net> wrote in message
In <fucking> deed.

Janithor

Jun 24, 2020, 1:57:55 AM6/24/20
x-no-archive: yes
Do you have any plans to visit Choptopia or maybe BHAZ this summer?

MK

Jun 24, 2020, 2:13:21 AM6/24/20

"Janithor" <Jani...@comcast.net> wrote in message
No, I have enough problems right here. I cannot fathom your problems there!
And most surprising, is you have liberal aka democrat parents, and you were
able to think for yourself! That is in itself, amazing!

Janithor

Jun 24, 2020, 2:19:47 AM6/24/20
x-no-archive: yes
My parents were Gerald Ford Republicans when I was growing up. No idea
what happened to my dad, he sounds like Nuts now. Well they are both
old now. Hm...

MK

Jun 24, 2020, 2:27:14 AM6/24/20
My maternal grandmother was a democrat, and so were my mom and uncles. But
my mom figured it out during Nixon, just how bad Hillary Clinton was back
then. She flipped sides. I have others that were republican, some owned
slaves, but that was over 180 years ago. The Civil War apparently split my
family.

Checkmate

Jun 24, 2020, 3:48:04 AM6/24/20
Checkmate.

On Tue, 23 Jun 2020 23:08:52 -0500 MK put forth the following notion,
which was duly noted and recorded:
I'm going to replace the rope that I use to close my garage door with one
that looks like a little noose... for shits and giggles.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Janithor

Jun 24, 2020, 3:51:03 AM6/24/20
x-no-archive: yes

On 6/24/2020 12:47 AM, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On Tue, 23 Jun 2020 23:08:52 -0500 MK put forth the following notion,
> which was duly noted and recorded:
>

>> Buzzfeed was wrong again, where is velour to post a snopes update?
>>
>> https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/skbaer/fbi-bubba-wallace-nascar-noose-findings
>>
>> My long time racing friend told me that it has been there since 2014. And
>> Wallace actually cried, and all the white people bought into the "Jussie
>> Smollett", played out again on the American people.
>>
>> And to think, they sent 15 FBI gangsters to investigate nothing, while our
>> cities burn, and our statues destroyed by the American version of the
>> Taliban.
>>
>> Nothing to see here, move along. . .
>
> I'm going to replace the rope that I use to close my garage door with one
> that looks like a little noose... for shits and giggles.

Careful, puppy will post mean things about you.

Checkmate

Jun 24, 2020, 4:10:26 AM6/24/20
Checkmate.

On Wed, 24 Jun 2020 00:50:59 -0700 Janithor put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 6/24/2020 12:47 AM, Checkmate wrote:
> > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > Checkmate.
> >
> > On Tue, 23 Jun 2020 23:08:52 -0500 MK put forth the following notion,
> > which was duly noted and recorded:
> >

> >> Buzzfeed was wrong again, where is velour to post a snopes update?
> >>
> >> https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/skbaer/fbi-bubba-wallace-nascar-noose-findings
> >>
> >> My long time racing friend told me that it has been there since 2014. And
> >> Wallace actually cried, and all the white people bought into the "Jussie
> >> Smollett", played out again on the American people.
> >>
> >> And to think, they sent 15 FBI gangsters to investigate nothing, while our
> >> cities burn, and our statues destroyed by the American version of the
> >> Taliban.
> >>
> >> Nothing to see here, move along. . .
> >
> > I'm going to replace the rope that I use to close my garage door with one
> > that looks like a little noose... for shits and giggles.
>
> Careful, puppy will post mean things about you.

I won't see it, but I'm way past giving a shit what anybody else thinks of
me.

MK

Jun 24, 2020, 4:14:09 AM6/24/20

"Checkmate" <More.Bul...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On Tue, 23 Jun 2020 23:08:52 -0500 MK put forth the following notion,
> which was duly noted and recorded:
>

>> Buzzfeed was wrong again, where is velour to post a snopes update?
>>
>> https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/skbaer/fbi-bubba-wallace-nascar-noose-findings
>>
>> My long time racing friend told me that it has been there since 2014.
>> And
>> Wallace actually cried, and all the white people bought into the "Jussie
>> Smollett", played out again on the American people.
>>
>> And to think, they sent 15 FBI gangsters to investigate nothing, while
>> our
>> cities burn, and our statues destroyed by the American version of the
>> Taliban.
>>
>> Nothing to see here, move along. . .
>
> I'm going to replace the rope that I use to close my garage door with one
> that looks like a little noose... for shits and giggles.

I have an auto-matic two door garage, but I remember the old hangars where
there were ropes. I had no idea they would trigger the democrats into
destruction of our country, without any proof.

mixed nuts

Jun 24, 2020, 7:35:23 AM6/24/20
My long time racing friend din't say nuffin'. He didn't even come to my
house in his limo and drink some beers and write a song about me.

Now I'm sad.

--
Grizzly H.

vallor

Jun 24, 2020, 9:28:51 AM6/24/20
And it shows.

Have you gone full-on gergles with your bathing habits yet?

--
-v https://theproblemisextremism.org

%

Jun 24, 2020, 9:40:14 AM6/24/20
free labor is always good

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Jun 24, 2020, 9:41:34 AM6/24/20
On 24 Jun 2020 13:28:50 GMT, LO AND BEHOLD; vallor <val...@cultnix.org>
determined that the following was of great importance and subsequently
decided to freely share it with us in
<hlh2oi...@mid.individual.net>:

> On Wed, 24 Jun 2020 01:10:20 -0700, 💩 wrote:
>
> > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > 💩. On Wed, 24 Jun 2020 00:50:59 -0700 Janithor put forth the
> > following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
> noose-findings
> > > Careful, 🐶 will post mean things about you.
> > I won't see it, but I'm way past giving a shit what anybody else thinks
> > of me.
>
> And it shows.
>
> Have you gone full-on gergles with your bathing habits yet?

he probably watches a lot of noose-tying videos.

"nads" won't comment on this poast...

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

vallor

Jun 25, 2020, 4:49:02 AM6/25/20
On Wed, 24 Jun 2020 07:43:48 -0600, Skeeter wrote:
> Why does the left always resort to insults?

Oh c'mon, that was funny, admit it.

There's also a callback around here somewhere. I'm honing my USENET
postcraft.

--
-v https://theproblemisextremism.org

vallor

Jun 25, 2020, 10:41:00 AM6/25/20
On Thu, 25 Jun 2020 07:07:50 -0600, Skeeter wrote:
> Every lefty I have met always ends it's losing discussion with an
^^^^^ ^^^^
> insult.

But your hands are clean, of course.

--
-v https://theproblemisextremism.org

vallor

Jun 25, 2020, 10:59:31 AM6/25/20
On Thu, 25 Jun 2020 08:51:55 -0600, Skeeter wrote:
> Using your logic? Yes.

That makes no sense.

--
-v https://theproblemisextremism.org

Checkmate

Jun 25, 2020, 11:35:29 AM6/25/20
Checkmate.

On 24 Jun 2020 13:28:50 GMT vallor put forth the following notion,
I excel at everything I do.

> Have you gone full-on gergles with your bathing habits yet?

Is that a topic that interests you?

Checkmate

Jun 25, 2020, 11:37:50 AM6/25/20
Checkmate.

On Wed, 24 Jun 2020 07:46:47 -0600 Skeeter put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> On Wed, 24 Jun 2020 08:41:28 -0500, Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ??
> <ro...@127.0.0.1> wrote:
>
> >On 24 Jun 2020 13:28:50 GMT, LO AND BEHOLD; vallor <val...@cultnix.org>
> >determined that the following was of great importance and subsequently
> >decided to freely share it with us in
> ><hlh2oi...@mid.individual.net>:

> >> noose-findings
> >>
> >> And it shows.
> >>
> >> Have you gone full-on gergles with your bathing habits yet?
> >
> >he probably watches a lot of noose-tying videos.
> >
> >"nads" won't comment on this poast...
>
> https://imgur.com/a/sGsl7QJ

LOLLITY!

vallor

Jun 25, 2020, 11:39:29 AM6/25/20
Just curious where you stand in relation to the poster child for the Ted
Kaczynski follies.

You've never talked about dealing with scabies, so I guess you have that
going for you...

--
-v https://theproblemisextremism.org

MK

Jun 25, 2020, 10:43:58 PM6/25/20

"Checkmate" <More.Bul...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Did. . .did you just lollity? OMG! So gay!

Sounds like the Gerk. . .e-e-w-w-w!

<wondering if Check stuck his little pinkie out when he typed it>

MK

Jun 25, 2020, 10:44:40 PM6/25/20

"Skeeter" <Sc...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> On Wed, 24 Jun 2020 08:41:28 -0500, Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ??
> <ro...@127.0.0.1> wrote:
>
>>On 24 Jun 2020 13:28:50 GMT, LO AND BEHOLD; vallor <val...@cultnix.org>
>>determined that the following was of great importance and subsequently
>>decided to freely share it with us in
>><hlh2oi...@mid.individual.net>:

>>> noose-findings
>>>
>>> And it shows.
>>>
>>> Have you gone full-on gergles with your bathing habits yet?
>>
>>he probably watches a lot of noose-tying videos.
>>
>>"nads" won't comment on this poast...
>
> https://imgur.com/a/sGsl7QJ

Funny! I posted that and the "burnt cross" one on my fb.

Checkmate

Jun 26, 2020, 12:25:17 AM6/26/20
Checkmate.

On Thu, 25 Jun 2020 21:43:45 -0500 MK put forth the following notion,
I stuck it in your cooch, and the next thing I knew, my whole hand was up
there.

MK

Jun 26, 2020, 12:56:25 AM6/26/20

"Checkmate" <More.Bul...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Stop it with your fantasies!

Stick it in Gerk Tenga Flip!

<disinfectant required>

E-e-e-e-e-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-wwww!

MK

Jun 26, 2020, 12:58:59 AM6/26/20

> My wife was democrap also until I showed her what the KKKlintons were
> actually about. She flipped and came home.

That is so cool! During the Trump campaign, I used Nextdoor, and offered to
drive over to people house in about a 5 mile cir from my house. I loved
hearing all the stories about dems going for Trump. Many Mexicans too, I
was lovingly shocked.

Checkmate

Jun 26, 2020, 2:16:45 AM6/26/20
Checkmate.

On Thu, 25 Jun 2020 23:56:12 -0500 MK put forth the following notion,
You axed for it...

Aunt Jemima

Jun 26, 2020, 3:17:17 AM6/26/20

"Checkmate" <More.Bul...@gmail.com> wrote in message
I've got you're ax right here, wigger. LOL