High Schoolers Die In Iraq

Whorehouse Bush

Nov 5, 2004, 3:30:20 PM11/5/04
High School Teammates Die Together In Iraq
Two Marines from Northern California, best friends since childhood, were
killed
in action in the Iraqi city of Ramadi this week, their families learned.

MORE DETAILS: <http://treets.ktvu.com/svc/lnk.cfm?l=43898583&t=1>

And nobody cares.
Sad.

Joe Barta

Nov 5, 2004, 3:38:28 PM11/5/04
Whorehouse Bush wrote:

Oh stop. Of course people care. Plus keep in mind that people die
every day. People suffer every day all over the world. There's plenty
to wring your hands about without really looking that hard for it.
What's sad is that you seem to think you have a lock on compassion.
Well missy... get over yourself.

Joe Barta

~ CHIMPY the OIL NAZI ~

Nov 5, 2004, 4:16:39 PM11/5/04
Whorehouse Bush wrote:

> High School Teammates Die Together In Iraq
> Two Marines from Northern California, best friends since childhood, were
> killed
> in action in the Iraqi city of Ramadi this week, their families learned.
>
> MORE DETAILS: <http://treets.ktvu.com/svc/lnk.cfm?l=43898583&t=1>
>
> And nobody cares.
> Sad.

If they voted for Bush, fuck 'em.

They got what they deserve.

Joe Barta

Nov 5, 2004, 4:35:15 PM11/5/04

Our hearts bleed for the dead... as long as they voted like WE did!

They didn't deserve to be sent to slaughter... except for that bunch
over there that supported the President.

Hail those that agree with us and fuck the rest I say. The only ones
that are worthy are those that think like ME! (Or you? It's
confusing, but please be patient with me.)

- Joe

Rejects the French Traitor@dc.gov LOSER John Chirack Fonda Kerry

Nov 5, 2004, 10:11:42 PM11/5/04
That Evil Bush caused these deaths because Bush wont ban SUV 's!

November 5, 2004 --

A Long Island teen took her best friends on a booze-fueled midnight ride
that ended in every parent's worst nightmare - when she careened into an SUV
and killed two of the girls, police said yesterday.

The driver, April Brown, 18, of Bay Shore, miraculously survived the crash
without a scratch, as did one of her friends, Kaci Moran, 18, also from Bay
Shore, who was treated for minor injuries at Brookhaven Hospital.

Heather Brownrigg, 18, a popular blond cheerleader from Islip, and Jennifer
Williams, 18, of Bay Shore, died soon after paramedics arrived.

A shocked and exhausted-looking Brown pleaded not guilty to charges of
driving under the influence in Suffolk County Supreme Court yesterday. She
entered the courtroom in a hospital gown while her stunned parents looked on
in horror.

She was additionally charged with operating without a driver's license or
driver's permit.

Prosecutors said they were considering manslaughter charges against the
blond, curly-haired high-school graduate, one of eight siblings.

Brown admitted to police she had been drinking and smoking marijuana all
night, Assistant DA Laura Newcomb said.

Her lawyer, Patrick Brosnahan, said Brown and the two dead girls had been
friends since junior high school and graduated earlier this year from Bay
Shore HS.

"Obviously, this is a tragedy," he said. "The family's hearts go out to the
childhood friends of my client."

Suffolk County cops said the death car, a Nissan Maxima owned by Brownrigg's
parents, was heading west on a service road in Eastport when it crashed into
a southbound Lexus SUV driven by John Udaze, 23, of Manorville shortly after
midnight.

Police said Brownrigg had been driving earlier in the evening and gave the
keys to Brown shortly after the four stopped to eat at a Roy Rogers
restaurant.

They said Brown and her friends got lost on their way to Moran's boyfriend's
home in Rocky Point and apparently missed a yield sign before crashing into
the SUV.

Cops found three bottles of beer in the Nissan - and one of the girl's
cookbooks.

Friends and schoolmates said Brown was a member of a popular high-school
"crew," along with her sister Amanda, who plays in a women's football
league.

"They're party girls," said one student. "They drink and smoke weed, and
they're always talking about the parties at their house. That's where the
drinking usually happens."

Brown is "a cool girl," the student said, "but this was a stupid mistake, to
drive like that."

Cops said Brown was about to be released from the hospital when someone
noticed she reeked of alcohol and called police. She was arrested after
agreeing to take a Breathalyzer test.

Udaze's family said he was too distraught to talk about the accident and was
sleeping off his injuries.

A bandaged Moran spoke to reporters before driving to Williams' family home
to pay her respects.

"I'm OK," Moran told The Post. "I just don't want to talk about [the
accident]."

Brown was expected to be released on $25,000 bail.

http://www.nypost.com/

BlackWater

Nov 5, 2004, 10:34:28 PM11/5/04
"Whorehouse Bush" <tra...@powergate.com> wrote: