Is University of South Australia's Mr. Caleb Loades 37 years old? [INVESTIGATION]

invest...@hotmail.com

Apr 30, 2010, 6:22:08 PM4/30/10
At University, I have as a Practical Supervisor Mr. Caleb Loades
(http://www.unisanet.unisa.edu.au/staff/homepage.asp?
Name=Caleb.Loades), Division of Information Technology, Engineering
and the Environment; School of Advanced Manufacturing and Mechanical
Engineering; at the Mawson Lakes Campus. Mr. Caleb Loades is currently
offered a PhD scholarship by the Playford Trust (http://
playfordtrust.com.au/index.php?page=2010-Scholars), in the area of
Advanced Manufacturing and New Technologies.

The Sydney Morning Herald web site (http://www.smh.com.au/news/sport/
inquiry-uncovers-drugtrafficking-triangle/
2006/12/05/1165080944130.html?page=2) states that someone by the same
name has been convicted of drugs, of whom was a former elite
weightlifter (now banned), stripped of more than $350K in assets
following conviction of drug trafficking and suspicions of money
laundering. It's also on The Age, CBS Sports, Taipei Times, The
Australian, News Limited (http://www.pipl.com/directory/name/Loades/
Caleb). I am wondering if it is the same one?

An image of the weight-lifting Caleb Loades can be found here:
http://www.qwa.org/qwaclubs/cougars/ausreps/images/Luxton.jpg,
however, it is from 1993, and is a relatively old photo. That would
indicate he may have originated from Queensland, or moved there for
weightlifting tournaments. However, there is still the black hair (he
is now bald, but it is relatively black), and the skin color is
relatively the same. This is weird considering Loades is anglosaxon in
origin; or is it just coincident? I have also noticed that the UniSA
Mr. Loades is quite bulky too, and very likely could have been a
former weight lifter.

I've done a comprehensive search of Google (http://www.google.com/
search?q=%22caleb+loades%22), and it seems as though there are only
two Caleb Loades being listed, both of which originate from South
Australia (weightlifter Caleb Loades is on this South Australian
Weight Lifting Association, http://saweightlifting.org.au/content/view/22/46/),
and the Caleb Loades from the University of South Australia (http://
www.unisanet.unisa.edu.au/staff/homepage.asp?Name=Caleb.Loades) which
makes me suspicious it is the same guy. Also, his Pipl directory
(http://www.pipl.com/directory/name/Loades/Caleb) states Mr. Caleb
Loades from Adelaide is the one being quoted in these papers (but this
may just be automated search engine).

If you check the cache of the SA Masters Record on
SAWeightLifting.org.au, it states that he was in the age 30-34
division (born 1973), weighing 105kg, which was a November 2003
tournament. This would mean he is current appoximately 37 years old
(which looks around his age). Also, it looks like he is currently
around the same weight, but the muscle has now converted to fat, which
would account for his larger size (although it is clear it's not
simply an overweight problem).

If you look at the dates it seems about right too: He was stripped off
his assets in 2005, and now 5 years later, maybe after a degree in
engienering, he is now applying for a PhD. He could have found a new
career direction?

I believe I have the right to know if I am being taught by someone who
was being investigated in 2005 (just five years ago) and was seized of
$350K in assets, and convicted of drug trafficking (I am sure this is
still on his police record). Could someone from South Australia Police
or the Australian Federal Police please check this out?? I know for a
fact you need to put your criminal record on applying for a job, and
Universities generally don't select someone who have a criminal
record; and that is the same for scholarships, generally you need to
state you have no criminal record. This could suggest there has been
misleading conduct on behalf of Mr. Caleb Loades in his job and
scholarship applications then?

What would probably best confirm/deny this rumor is whether Mr. Caleb
Loades is 37 years old. If he is, there is VERY HIGH likelihood they
are the same character.

Please redirect this question to Interpol and all other international
police organizations. I have contacted the Sydney Morning Herald for
more information, and will continue to investigate this matter, but if
someone personally knows him, maybe they can confirm or deny this
connection?

Message has been deleted