Anti-White hate "studies" ended in Arizona

1 view

Hisler

Jan 12, 2012, 2:48:09 AM1/12/12
Mexican invaders are pissed that they lose state funding for anti-White
hate "studies" by La Raza activists.

The Tucson Unified School District board voted 4-1 to immediately
suspend the Mexican American Studies program tonight rather than
risk the loss of up to $15 million in state education funding.

Board member Adelita Grijalva cast the only dissenting vote.

Students currently enrolled in the controversial program will be
transferred to other classes.

The board also agreed to create a significant, comprehensive social
studies program that covers additional ethnic groups to replace
Mexican American Studies.

Nearly 200 people packed the board hearing room, with another 100
forced to stand outside due to the room's capacity limits, most of
them supporters of the program. The vote was met with angry chants
and name calling directed at the board.

The program was found illegal by Arizona Schools Chief John
Huppenthal on grounds it promotes racial disharmony, opening the
way for the state to withhold 10 percent of the district's funding
until it came into compliance.

Read more: http://azstarnet.com/article_77a529b0-3bef-11e1-aed5-
001871e3ce6c.html#ixzz1jCHXaGzb

Too Funny!

Jan 12, 2012, 5:27:44 AM1/12/12
In article <jem37q$lc6$2...@dont-email.me>
Mexican bigots are just as bad as faggot bigots. They hate
everybody, except for themselves.

Ramon F. Herrera

Jan 12, 2012, 8:32:10 AM1/12/12

It is sad to witness how book burning has been approved by the haters
(currently, not for long!) in charge of the Arizona government.

There's hope for tolerance, civilization and humanity, though. See
trend below:

http://projects.nytimes.com/immigration/enrollment/arizona

-Ramon

Ramon F. Herrera

Jan 12, 2012, 8:46:21 AM1/12/12
[singing]
What a difference a year makes...
Eight thousand seven hundred and sixty six little hours...

http://tinyurl.com/87xz8lz

-Ramon

Ramon F. Herrera

Jan 12, 2012, 8:39:15 AM1/12/12
On Jan 12, 7:32 am, "Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote:
Arizona racists and haters should look themselves in this mirror.

See what happened to The Politico Previously Known as The Prince of
Arizona:

http://www.democracynow.org/2011/11/10/latino_voters_help_dethrone_anti_immigrant

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/12/04/sen-mccain-arizona-could-be-up-for-grabs/

-Ramon

f. barnes

Jan 12, 2012, 4:45:45 PM1/12/12
On Jan 12, 7:32 am, "Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote:
Wrong! The Arizona government is fighting the haters.

walt tonne

Jan 12, 2012, 4:54:05 PM1/12/12
Ramon, work on something practical; neutering mestizoes, even in their
homelands.

Ramon F Herrera

Jan 12, 2012, 5:44:13 PM1/12/12
How come the number of churches that support your side is ZERO?

Care to comment on the posts by Walt Tonne? I dare you to take a
stance that we can all respect.

-Ramon

Steve from Colorado

Jan 12, 2012, 7:33:23 PM1/12/12
I find it fascinating that this has become a recurring theme of
yours. Alex Jones (www.infowars.com) has a recurring theme that the
National Council of Churches has a pact with the Federal Government to
use ministers in the churches to spy on their flocks for DHS and to
try and sell the idea Jesus would have been pro-illegal immigration.
In essence, churches have become propaganda tools for the pro-open
borders and pro-illegal immigration factions in Washington and spies
on their flocks in the spirit of STASI in the former East Germany (as
depicted in the movie "Lives of Others).

Given that you are most likely a paid operative of the National
Council of La Raza, Southern Poverty Law Center, Casa de Maryland, and
the Venezuelan communist party to spend lots of time posting in
alt.politics.immigration in an attempt to smear American nationalists
as bigots, racists, Nazis, anti-Semites and anything else that sounds
mean and nasty -- it makes sense that you would be aware that the
churches have been infiltrated by people who push for amnesty for
illegal aliens. Thus, you often attack me, in particular, by asking
if my church knows of my patriotic, anti-illegal alien stand on
immigration. You do this knowing that any 501c3 church is required by
the IRS to be pro-illegal alien and is to report any dissidents in
their flock to the DHS.

Steve from Colorado

Jan 12, 2012, 7:42:32 PM1/12/12
Just as an addendum to this last comment of mine, I don't belong to
one of those mega-churches that files 501c3 or to those corrupted
churches that approve teaching that, though politically correct, run
counter to the teachings in the Bible per men lying with men or using
me for unnatural acts. I don't belong to the Roman Catholic Church,
which is one of the leading churches aiding illegal aliens. I worship
at a small mountain church in Colorado that doesn't expect one to
check their brain out at the door and opposes open borders and massive
illegal immigration. Our church would make exceptions for people
fleeing actual persecution and threats of death, which would not
include economic migrants from failed Roman Catholic nations like
Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, or Haiti. In other words, our church
isn't an arm of the DHS, DOJ, or FBI.

Steve from Colorado

Jan 12, 2012, 8:10:02 PM1/12/12
correction below:

> men for unnatural acts.  I don't belong to the Roman Catholic Church,

f. barnes

Jan 12, 2012, 10:42:18 PM1/12/12
Why would I want respect from a pro-illegal, border-hating, enemy of
America? They are going to hate me and the majority of Americans no
matter what. So, why should I care what they think? They are the
enemy.

In WWII Americans did not care what the Japanese or the Germans
thought about them, so why should we care what America's latest
enemies think about us. It is the same situation: we are in a
struggle to save America.

Mr. Malthus

Jan 12, 2012, 10:42:33 PM1/12/12
In article
<01d1a0f0-a9eb-42c5...@x4g2000pbq.googlegroups.com>,
"Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote:

Why not provide us with the curriculum currently used in the Juarez
school district? That would be terribly interesting.

Let's compare apples with apples.

Mr. Malthus

Jan 12, 2012, 10:48:36 PM1/12/12
In article
<c487a740-12a8-4dfb...@b10g2000pbd.googlegroups.com>,
Steve from Colorado <gas...@hushmail.com> wrote:

>....t makes sense that you would be aware that the
> churches have been infiltrated by people who push for amnesty for
> illegal aliens.

Why do you say infiltrated? The church of the fake messiah, nest of
pedophiles, enemy of all science and progress, under its current
tutelage by the Nazi Ratzinger, is doing exactly what it has always
done: tried to increase human suffering by decreasing access to
reproductive continence, which it usually expresses in bossing women
around.

It all hinges on women, you see. Free women have few babies and tend to
prosper. And it is women who teach or do not teach religion to
children--men rarely give a shit. Mexican women are slaves and
babymachines.

Poverty leads to ignorance, which leads to religiosity which leads to a
high birth rate, which leads to poverty, which leads....

(second verse, same as the first!)

Buttfucking Nazi pedophiles, the church of Rome.

You are mistaken if you think they were ever a force for good.

Hisler

Jan 13, 2012, 1:22:15 AM1/13/12
Amen, brother. Well said.

Hisler

Jan 13, 2012, 1:35:07 AM1/13/12
On 1/12/2012 8:48 PM, Mr. Malthus wrote:
> In article
> <c487a740-12a8-4dfb...@b10g2000pbd.googlegroups.com>,
> Steve from Colorado<gas...@hushmail.com> wrote:
>
>> ....t makes sense that you would be aware that the
>> churches have been infiltrated by people who push for amnesty for
>> illegal aliens.
>
> Why do you say infiltrated? The church of the fake messiah, nest of
> pedophiles, enemy of all science and progress, under its current
> tutelage by the Nazi Ratzinger, is doing exactly what it has always
> done: tried to increase human suffering by decreasing access to
> reproductive continence, which it usually expresses in bossing women
> around.

At least the Vatican used to do that only in Latin America and other
parts of the Third World. Now they want to bring the Third World to
Europe, the U.S., Australia, New Zealand and Canada and keep the "new
arrivals" living in poverty, ignorance, and pregnancy all the while
belonging to the Roman Catholic Church and becoming the "fastest growing
minority" in whatever nations they invade.

> It all hinges on women, you see. Free women have few babies and tend to
> prosper. And it is women who teach or do not teach religion to
> children--men rarely give a shit. Mexican women are slaves and
> babymachines.

Indeed. The deceitful trick was to get the women in advanced First World
countries to work toward zero population growth while flooding the West
with Third World "baby machines." Had immigration been thwarted from the
Third World, there would have been zero population growth and a higher
standard of living.

> Poverty leads to ignorance, which leads to religiosity which leads to a
> high birth rate, which leads to poverty, which leads....

Exactly. The Roman Catholic Church has kept Third World people of color
ignorant, poor, exploited by the "elite," and pregnant.

> (second verse, same as the first!)
>
> Buttfucking Nazi pedophiles, the church of Rome.
>
> You are mistaken if you think they were ever a force for good.

Thank you for your very intelligent, thoughtful, and enlightening post.

"Hisler" / Steve from Colorado
alt.politics.immigration
http://www.globalgulag.us

Sandy Myers

Jan 13, 2012, 9:17:59 AM1/13/12
So these studies preaching hate against white Americans are not about
hate? The victims are the haters instead? LOL!

Roland

Jan 17, 2012, 5:21:16 PM1/17/12
In article <01d1a0f0-a9eb-42c5-9db8-
60da13...@x4g2000pbq.googlegroups.com>
"Ramon F. Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote:

> It is sad to witness how book burning has been approved by the haters
> (currently, not for long!) in charge of the Arizona government.
>
> > Mexican bigots are just as bad as faggot bigots. They hate
> > everybody, except for themselves.
>
> -Ramon

Aw, did the free-loading Mexican get his feelings hurt?

Get used to it, beaner. A purge is coming. A brown purge.