Timothy McVeigh speaks from the grave.....Sic semper tyrannis -"thus always to tyrants".

family

Apr 20, 2010, 9:32:12 PM4/20/10
Timothy McVeigh, American Hero!
Timothy McVeigh speaks from the grave.....Sic semper tyrannis -"thus
always to tyrants".
And the Tea party is listening. "Three cheers for Tim."

"Will someone roll the stone away from Tim's grave so he can attend
the Tea Party meetings and give the members encouragement on how to bring
down the government..

Nine years after his execution, we are left worrying that Timothy
McVeigh�s voice from the grave echoes in the new rising tide of
American anti-government extremism.

The �McVeigh Tapes� puts into perspective the threat posed by anti-
government extremism. It doesn�t have to lead to violence, but it can
and it has. We ignore this, our own very recent history of anti-
government violence and the dangers of domestic terrorism, at our
peril.

Ironically, Limbaugh's rhetoric actually matches up with that of
Timothy McVeigh who also claimed that Waco was the reason for the
Oklahoma bombing.
Apr 19, 2010 ... Limbaugh: McVeigh attack happened because �Reno
ordered tanks to be used against American citizens� � Read the Full
Article ...

http://www.strangerthanfiction.org/2010/04/19/limbaugh-mcveigh-attack...

Sister Sarah Palin/Representative Michele Bachmann in 2012

I think it's very fitting that this day should be marked with a poll
like this!

Quote:
A small but growing segment of the public holds intense anti-
government views, according to the Pew report, with the number of
respondents describing themselves as angry with the federal government
doubling since 2000 to match the high of 20 percent last reached in
October 2006.

"Intense anti-government sentiment is highly concentrated among
certain groups - Republicans, independents and others who lean
Republican, and those who agree with the Tea Party movement," the
report said.

No single factor causes the general public distrust in government, the
report said.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...id=KEjcFAnYnA-

Timothy McVeigh�s voice from the grave? He is not here: for he is
risen,
Support Your Local Tea Party: Get involved. Get your friends involved.
Help silence the siren song of the state to reclaim our
country...Vigilance & the Siren Song of the State Pray for Tim.

Bill Whittle wants you. Get involved. Get your friends involved. Help
silence the siren song of the state to reclaim our country and the
blessings of liberty. We'll see you at a Tax Day Tea
Party.http://www.PJTV.comhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxJNB_9JH9Y

fanghorn

Apr 21, 2010, 6:46:22 PM4/21/10
"family" <brit...@bresnan.net> wrote in

> Timothy McVeigh, American Hero!
> Timothy McVeigh speaks from the grave.....Sic semper tyrannis -"thus
> always to tyrants".
> And the Tea party is listening. "Three cheers for Tim."
>
> "Will someone roll the stone away from Tim's grave so he can attend
> the Tea Party meetings and give the members encouragement on how to
> bring down the government..
>
> Nine years after his execution, we are left worrying that Timothy
> McVeigh’s voice from the grave echoes in the new rising tide of
> American anti-government extremism.
>
> The ‘McVeigh Tapes’ puts into perspective the threat posed by anti-
> government extremism. It doesn’t have to lead to violence, but it can
> and it has. We ignore this, our own very recent history of anti-
> government violence and the dangers of domestic terrorism, at our
> peril.
>
> Ironically, Limbaugh's rhetoric actually matches up with that of
> Timothy McVeigh who also claimed that Waco was the reason for the
> Oklahoma bombing.
> Apr 19, 2010 ... Limbaugh: McVeigh attack happened because “Reno
> ordered tanks to be used against American citizens” · Read the Full
> Article ...
>
> http://www.strangerthanfiction.org/2010/04/19/limbaugh-mcveigh-attack..

Probably the only country in the world that's had a civil uprising since
they were invented that hadn't. Adequate force to maintain order can
require it. Try asking a cop to not use his gun at all except when he's
being shot at and see how he replies.

> Sister Sarah Palin/Representative Michele Bachmann in 2012
>
> I think it's very fitting that this day should be marked with a poll
> like this!
>
> Quote:
> A small but growing segment of the public holds intense anti-
> government views, according to the Pew report, with the number of
> respondents describing themselves as angry with the federal government
> doubling since 2000 to match the high of 20 percent last reached in
> October 2006.

It's all bullshit anyways. As soon as the republicans get in they'll be
twice as quick to use lethal force as any democratic president.