Shaquille O’Neal: "The earth is flat."

Wilson

Mar 20, 2017, 6:03:25 PM3/20/17
"So listen, I drive from coast to coast, and this s*** is flat to me,”
O’Neal says. “I’m just saying. I drive from Florida to California all
the time, and it’s flat to me. I do not go up and down at a 360-degree
angle, and all that stuff about gravity, have you looked outside Atlanta
lately and seen all these buildings? You mean to tell me that China is
under us? China is under us? It’s not. The world is flat."

http://nbc4i.com/2017/03/19/shaq-joins-kyrie-irving-in-flat-earth-theory/

Ned Ludd

Mar 20, 2017, 7:27:10 PM3/20/17

"Wilson" <absfg_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
'Course, every time he flies to London from L.A., he flies North.

Let him explain that with a flat earth.

Ned

dagnabit

Mar 20, 2017, 7:33:13 PM3/20/17
"Wilson" wrote in message news:oapjdu$oim$2...@dont-email.me...
it's vedic cosmogony explained by what is called
hyperdimensionality. to our senses the world appears
as a globe in space, but it also encompasses a flat-like
cosmogony as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxxItzo_rPg

Wilson

Mar 21, 2017, 4:12:24 PM3/21/17
Tried. Got 3 minutes in and gave up.

daletx

Mar 21, 2017, 6:05:16 PM3/21/17
Hell, as tall as he is, he can probably see the edge from up there.

DT

dagnabit

Mar 21, 2017, 6:18:31 PM3/21/17

"daletx" wrote in message news:oas81...@news3.newsguy.com...
then from what he says about the actual distance to
the moon he should be bumping his head on it.

dagnabit

Mar 21, 2017, 6:28:42 PM3/21/17

"Wilson" wrote in message news:oas19o$6df$1...@dont-email.me...
it's just another mythology. all races come up with
stories for their questioning people on subjects
that we aren't sure about and any speculation
should probably be viewed as just supposing.

Tang Huyen

Mar 21, 2017, 6:53:38 PM3/21/17
On 3/21/2017 3:28 PM, dagnabit wrote:

> it's just another mythology. all races come up with
> stories for their questioning people on subjects
> that we aren't sure about and any speculation
> should probably be viewed as just supposing.

The yellow people (Orientals) say that God tried
to create the human species, first by underbaking
the dough and getting the white race, then by
overbaking and getting the black race, then doing
it just right and getting the yellow race.

A banana is somebody who is yellow on the
outside but white in the inside. A coconut is
somebody who is brown on the outside but white
in the inside.

Tang Huyen

Wilson

Mar 21, 2017, 7:09:12 PM3/21/17
I'm white on the outside and disgusted on the inside.

brian mitchell

Mar 21, 2017, 7:37:20 PM3/21/17
Where would you place yourself in this scheme?

Tang Huyen

Mar 21, 2017, 8:28:44 PM3/21/17
On 3/21/2017 4:37 PM, brian mitchell wrote:

>> A banana is somebody who is yellow on the
>> outside but white in the inside. A coconut is
>> somebody who is brown on the outside but white
>> in the inside.

> Where would you place yourself in this scheme?

I am most certainly a banana. I wholly admire
the French and German cultures, though I am
aware of their respective dark past. I also
admire the Chinese culture, which seems
pretty gone on the continent. The old
architecture of China and Vietnam, ah, they
are heavenly, but nobody can make them any
more! (The old churches of Europe and the
Americas are lovely, but nobody can make
them any more).

One very Oriental thing: in Boston Chinatown,
there is an arch given by Taiwan, and its
arched wings have ducks and old men riding
ducks. You will never see men riding ducks in
white cultures! So effeminate! About martial
arts: Chinese martial arts always have women,
Japanese ones do not.

Tang Huyen

Sanford Manley

Mar 21, 2017, 8:39:42 PM3/21/17
LOL !!

dagnabit

Mar 21, 2017, 9:16:53 PM3/21/17
"Tang Huyen" wrote in message
so god made a few mistakes? that still can't explain
why there is a trump in existence. must be the back
wash waters of the gene pool dredging the bottom
of the barrel just for kicks.

Tang Huyen

Mar 21, 2017, 9:29:45 PM3/21/17
On 3/21/2017 6:16 PM, dagnabit wrote:

> so god made a few mistakes? that still can't explain
> why there is a trump in existence. must be the back
> wash waters of the gene pool dredging the bottom
> of the barrel just for kicks.

It's all in the inscrutable design of God.

Matthew 20:16 "So the last will be first,
and the first will be last."

Mother Nature knows how to have fun.

Tang Huyen

Ned Ludd

Mar 21, 2017, 10:08:18 PM3/21/17

"Sanford Manley" <ans...@gmail.com> wrote in message
What kind of cookie is that?

Ned

brian mitchell

Mar 21, 2017, 10:10:16 PM3/21/17
The first intentional story I ever wrote, aged about 12, was an
(illustrated) elegiac tale about the Last Dragon in China. I have
quite a strong affinity for things Ancient Chinese. I don't know how
ancient, not knowing my dynasties. Perhaps no earlier, really, than
the Ming Dynasty and European chinoiserie in general.

Tang Huyen

Mar 22, 2017, 12:16:24 AM3/22/17
On 3/21/2017 7:09 PM, brian mitchell wrote:

> The first intentional story I ever wrote, aged about 12, was an
> (illustrated) elegiac tale about the Last Dragon in China. I have
> quite a strong affinity for things Ancient Chinese. I don't know how
> ancient, not knowing my dynasties. Perhaps no earlier, really, than
> the Ming Dynasty and European chinoiserie in general.

I wrote about Oriental men having a reputation of
being not aggressive enough (and not having big
enough genitals) for white women. The reverse
holds with Oriental women, who are highly
esteemed amongst white men for being (reputedly)
meek and docile. They are supposed not to be
dragons.

<http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/03/21/italian-tv-asian-brides-want-your-man.html>

"Italian TV: Asian Brides Want Your Man".
"It seems Italian men imagine wives from ‘the East’
are more docile and forgiving than Italian women,
many of whom just won’t put up with the old ways."

<<ROME—Progress comes in all shapes and sizes.
But it seems that can’t be said for the ideal Italian
wife-to-be. At least, not according to a television
show on Italy’s public broadcaster RAI precipitously
canceled Monday after it opined throughout an
excruciating broadcast that the Italian ideal is a
woman from “the East,” apparently defined (or more
likely imagined) as a cross between geisha and a
housekeeper.>>

So, Italian women are supposed to be less pushy
than their Merkin counterparts, but the slack is
being picked up. Is anything sacred any more?

Tang Huyen

Wilson

Mar 22, 2017, 7:45:39 AM3/22/17
Cracker.

dagnabit

Mar 22, 2017, 8:40:54 AM3/22/17
"Tang Huyen" wrote in message
> I wrote about Oriental men having a reputation of
> being not aggressive enough (and not having big
> enough genitals) for white women.

is there a reason oriental men tend to have
small genitals and oriental women tend to
be petite and have small mammary glands?
somebody poisoning the ginseng? eating
too much rice?

Ned Ludd

Mar 22, 2017, 12:23:46 PM3/22/17

"Wilson" <absfg_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Not bad.

Ned

Love

Mar 25, 2017, 2:49:31 PM3/25/17
In article <oasbl9$dco$1...@dont-email.me>, absfg_...@yahoo.com says...
A few dozen more of those and you could take your act on the road!

--
Love

Love

Mar 25, 2017, 3:07:37 PM3/25/17
In article <oas19o$6df$1...@dont-email.me>, absfg_...@yahoo.com says...
Better than me.

--
Love

Tang Huyen

Jun 18, 2017, 5:15:19 PM6/18/17
On 3/21/2017 3:53 PM, Tang Huyen wrote:

> The yellow people (Orientals) say that God tried
> to create the human species, first by underbaking
> the dough and getting the white race, then by
> overbaking and getting the black race, then doing
> it just right and getting the yellow race.
>
> A banana is somebody who is yellow on the
> outside but white in the inside. A coconut is
> somebody who is brown on the outside but white
> in the inside.

<https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/17/us/ben-finney-dead-hawaii-tahiti.html>

I heard of banana as an ethnic term (an insult) back
some decades ago, and have never seen it used
officially, like in print. Now there is evidence.

<<If the navigation went according to plan, the voyage
did not. The canoe confronted fierce storms and
becalmed seas. Even worse, cultural tensions arose.

Soon after setting sail, several of the Hawaiian crew
members staged a mutiny, resentful that the Hokulea
was not sailing around the Hawaiian Islands in a show
of ethnic pride. They called Kawika Kapahulehua, the
Hawaiian captain, a coconut — brown on the outside,
white on the inside. When the canoe reached Tahiti,
they threw punches at him and threatened to burn the
boat.>>

Tang Huyen

daletx

Jun 19, 2017, 5:15:09 AM6/19/17
I remember hearing about the first voyage of the Hokulea, but not that
incident. Since the stated goal was to sail to Tahiti, I'd say the
mutineers were jerks who shouldn't have signed on for the trip.

DT

Tang Huyen

Jun 19, 2017, 10:46:33 AM6/19/17
On 6/19/2017 2:14 AM, daletx wrote:

> I remember hearing about the first voyage of the Hokulea, but not that
> incident. Since the stated goal was to sail to Tahiti, I'd say the
> mutineers were jerks who shouldn't have signed on for the trip.

It is well-known that in the US, tolerance for blacks
goes down in localities where they get numerous.
Across the world, ethnicities that are geographically
close hate each other more than those who are
more far away (Hutus and Tutsis, the Vietnamese
and the Montagnards), just as in religions, sects
which differ little in the same religion hate each
other more than they hate religions that are different
(Sunnis and Shiites, Nichirenists and non-Nichirenists,
Zennists and Amidists, Catholics and Protestants).

So the little ethnicities that are involved in these
old-fashioned voyages shorn of modern instruments
are intensely jealous of each other.

In my post (to which you reply), I mix up bananas
and coconuts. Sorry, but those Orientals all look the
same! How they can tell each other apart is a mystery
to me!

Tang Huyen