Atheism is for total fools.

Michael Christ

Mar 27, 2019, 5:35:14 PM3/27/19
People like Hitchens, Dawkins, Russell, Harris, so called intellects and
the long list of other idiots con thousands, if not millions into
fantasy and nonsense.

Once you strip it all down, once you boil it all down, once you get past
all the so called scientific bullshit and the pretense that something is
in atheism when there isn't, it comes down to one thing.

The morons will never agree but atheism at its base level - buncombe
aside - simply declares that 'Everything just created itself'.

Which is total bullshit. Why? NOTHING CAN CREATE ITSELF. NOTHING CAN
BRING ITSELF INTO BEING FROM BEFORE IT WAS.

Atheism is a total lie and for total fools.

Michael Christ

PS And for the fools who believe the fools, the universe is observably
subject to time, observably subject to change and is observably
interdependent on itself. It...is...non-eternal.

The only way anything can be anything is by reason of an Eternal (always
was) Creator outside of time, change and interdependence, or you idiots,
nothing and nobody could be here or would be here. That is what the
Lord has given me and that is what is.

Now build a bridge and get over it.

Ted

Mar 27, 2019, 5:40:22 PM3/27/19
Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.con> wrote:
> Atheism is for total fools.

You're planning to become an atheist, I see.

Miloch

Mar 27, 2019, 6:03:24 PM3/27/19
In article <q7gqah$lh4$1...@dont-email.me>, Michael Christ says...

>People like Hitchens, Dawkins, Russell, Harris, so called intellects and
>the long list of other idiots con thousands, if not millions into
>fantasy and nonsense.
>
>Once you strip it all down, once you boil it all down, once you get past
>all the so called scientific bullshit and the pretense that something is
>in atheism when there isn't, it comes down to one thing.
>
>The morons will never agree but atheism at its base level - buncombe
>aside - simply declares that 'Everything just created itself'.

Random mutation...the secret of life!

...it's actually quite simple...proteins (amino acids) bootstrapped
enzymes...enzymes bootstrapped random chemical reactions...and some of these
randos created RNA (a simple molecule, it needs 4 bases, a sugar (ribose) and a
phosphate in a single strand)...bake the whole mixture with the intense
radiation and whammo!...ya gots yurself an animal cell.

...pretty basic if ya ask me.

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't students do the same in high school chemistry
class. I'm surprised the kids these day aren't creating 5 legged dogs & three
legged cats just for fun.

...just my two cents worth

go Warriors!
playing Memphis in two hours
*

Michael Christ

Mar 27, 2019, 7:45:23 PM3/27/19
On 28/03/2019 9:03 am, Miloch wrote:
> In article <q7gqah$lh4$1...@dont-email.me>, Michael Christ says...
>>
>> People like Hitchens, Dawkins, Russell, Harris, so called intellects and
>> the long list of other idiots con thousands, if not millions into
>> fantasy and nonsense.
>>
>> Once you strip it all down, once you boil it all down, once you get past
>> all the so called scientific bullshit and the pretense that something is
>> in atheism when there isn't, it comes down to one thing.
>>
>> The morons will never agree but atheism at its base level - buncombe
>> aside - simply declares that 'Everything just created itself'.
>
> Random mutation...the secret of life!
>
> ...it's actually quite simple...proteins (amino acids) bootstrapped
> enzymes...enzymes bootstrapped random chemical reactions...and some of these
> randos created RNA (a simple molecule, it needs 4 bases, a sugar (ribose) and a
> phosphate in a single strand)...bake the whole mixture with the intense
> radiation and whammo!...ya gots yurself an animal cell.
>
> ...pretty basic if ya ask me.
>
> Correct me if I'm wrong but don't students do the same in high school chemistry
> class. I'm surprised the kids these day aren't creating 5 legged dogs & three
> legged cats just for fun.
>
> ...just my two cents worth

Miloch ====>>>>> NOTHING <<<<<===== can create itself. Not amino acids,
not enzymes, not a molecule, not a fruit cake, not even Debra Dee. Nothing.

> go Warriors!
> playing Memphis in two hours
> *

They are trying to create themselves.

Michael Christ

Rod

Mar 27, 2019, 8:00:11 PM3/27/19
On 3/27/2019 4:35 PM, Michael Christ wrote:
> People like Hitchens, Dawkins, Russell, Harris, so called intellects and
> the long list of other idiots con thousands, if not millions into
> fantasy and nonsense.

Pfffffttt! There went God!

By Richard Alleyne, Science Correspondent

6:00PM BST 20 May 2010

Dr Craig Venter, a multi-millionaire pioneer in genetics, and his team
have managed to make a completely new "synthetic" life form from a mix
of chemicals.

They manufactured a new chromosome from artificial DNA in a test tube,
then transferred it into an empty cell and watched it multiply – the
very definition of being alive.

The man-made single cell "creature", which is a modified version of one
of the simplest bacteria on earth, proves that the technology works.

Now Dr Venter believes organism, nicknamed Synthia, will pave the way
for more complex creatures that can transform environmental waste into
clean fuel, vaccinate against disease and soak up pollution.

But his development has also triggered debate over the ethics of
"playing god" and the dangers of the new technology could pose in terms
of biological hazards and warfare.

"We are entering an era limited only by our imagination," he said
announcing the research published in the journal Science.

Dr Venter, a pioneer of genetic code sequencing and his team at the J
Craig Venter Institute in Rockville, Maryland, have been chasing the
goal for more than 15 years at a cost of £30m.

First they sequenced the genetic code of Mycoplasma genitalium, the
world's smallest bacteria that lives in cattle and goats, and stored the
information on a computer.

Then they used the computer code to artificially reproduce the DNA in
the laboratory, slightly modifying it with a "watermark" so it was
distinguishable from the original natural one.

Finally they developed a technique of stripping bacteria cells of all
original DNA and substituting it with the new artificial code.

The resulting "synthetic cell" was then "rebooted" and it started to
replicate. The ability to reproduce or replicate is considered the basic
definition of life.

Dr Venter compared his work with the building of a computer. Making the
artificial DNA was the equivalent of creating the software for the
operating system. Transferring it to a cell was like loading it into the
hardware and running the programme.

"This is the first synthetic cell that's been made, and we call it
synthetic because the cell is totally derived from a synthetic
chromosome, made with four bottles of chemicals on a chemical
synthesizer, starting with information in a computer," said Dr Venter.

"This becomes a very powerful tool for trying to design what we want
biology to do. We have a wide range of applications [in mind]," he said.

The researchers are planning to design algae that can capture carbon
dioxide and make new hydrocarbons that could go into refineries.

They are also working on ways to speed up vaccine production, making new
chemicals or food ingredients and cleaning up water, said Dr Venter.

While a major technological leap forward the life form is still
incredibly simple in natural terms. Its DNA is made up of 485 genes,
each strand of which is made up of one million base pairs, the
equivalent of rungs on a ladder.

A human genome has 20,000 genes and three billion base pairs.

Nevertheless it is the beginning of the process that could lead to
creation of much more complicated species, and into a world of
artificial animals and people only envisaged in films such as Ridley
Scott's Bladerunner and Steven Spielberg's Artificial Intelligence.

Professor Julian Savulescu, an expert in Practical Ethics at the
University of Oxford, said: “Venter is creaking open the most profound
door in humanity’s history, potentially peeking into its destiny.

"He is going toward the role of a god: creating artificial life that
could never have existed naturally.

"The potential is in the far future, but real and significant: dealing
with pollution, new energy sources, new forms of communication. But the
risks are also unparalleled.

"We need new standards of safety evaluation for this kind of radical
research and protections from military or terrorist misuse and abuse.

"These could be used in the future to make the most powerful bioweapons
imaginable."

Dr David King, director of the watchdog Human Genetics Alert, said:
“What is really dangerous is these scientists’ ambitions for total and
unrestrained control over nature, which many people describe as ‘playing
God’.

“Scientists’ understanding of biology falls far short of their technical
capabilities. We have already learnt to our cost the risks that gap
brings, for the environment, animal welfare and human health.”

Dr Venter has called for reviews so that debate keeps up with the science.

He said: "It's part of an ongoing process that we've been driving,
trying to make sure that the science proceeds in an ethical fashion,
that we're being thoughtful about what we do and looking forward to the
implications to the future."
Science

Robert

Mar 27, 2019, 9:24:16 PM3/27/19
On Wed, 27 Mar 2019 19:00:09 -0500, Rod <dx70...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Richard Alleyne, Science Correspondent
Richard Alleyne can be a very unreliable writer even when the facts
are well known to him. In his twitter profile, he wrote, 'I am a
senior general news reporter on the Daily Telegraph.' This was years
after the Telegraph group made many journalists redundant in April
2013, Richard Alleyne one of them. The paper's Website gives this: '
'Richard Alleyne was a senior general news reporter for the Daily
Telegraph until April 2013.' A leisurely reading of the entire
contents of Richard Alleyne's own Website takes less than a minute.
The address is richardalleyne [dot] com The news of these
redundancies at the Telegraph is bad news for everyone who values a
flourishing press, an indispensable part of a flourishing society, but
an exception must be made for the loss of Richard Alleyne.

http://www.linkagenet.com/reviews/dailytelegraph-richardalleyne.htm

From other stuff I have seen.
This Richard has an intense bias regarding God. So anything he says
can include his personal bias'. Traveling between Frisco and the UK he
loves the free style life.

I'd like to see the same info, from another standpoint. There are many
levels of "scientific journals" so that term gives nothing credence to
me. If what was said were true, scientifically then the originator
would deserve a medal and prize monies.

Michael Christ

Mar 27, 2019, 9:54:10 PM3/27/19
On 28/03/2019 11:00 am, Rod wrote:
> On 3/27/2019 4:35 PM, Michael Christ wrote:
>> People like Hitchens, Dawkins, Russell, Harris, so called intellects
>> and the long list of other idiots con thousands, if not millions into
>> fantasy and nonsense.
>>

>    Pfffffttt! There went God!
>

>     By Richard Alleyne, Science Correspondent
>
> 6:00PM BST 20 May 2010
>
> Dr Craig Venter, a multi-millionaire pioneer in genetics, and his team
> have managed to make a completely new "synthetic" life form from a mix
> of chemicals.

A chemical did not make itself and a mix of chemicals did not create
themselves.

When man gets his own dirt (impossible, by the way), then we can talk
about a 'completely new life form'. Until then all materials are God's
and His alone.

You can't be God unless you are God, Rod.

Michael Christ

Mar 27, 2019, 10:01:36 PM3/27/19
It has already been addressed by the Lord, bullshit religionist, so fuck
off.

Thank you and God bless.

Michael Christ

Robert

Mar 28, 2019, 3:03:52 AM3/28/19
On Thu, 28 Mar 2019 13:01:35 +1100, Michael Christ
<jesusisth...@hotmail.con> wrote:

>It has already been addressed by the Lord, bullshit religionist, so fuck
>off.
>
>Thank you and God bless.

walksalone

Mar 28, 2019, 10:28:55 AM3/28/19
Robert <n...@none.com> wrote in

Return to sender

walksalone

Mar 28, 2019, 10:32:08 AM3/28/19
Robert <n...@none.com> wrote in

Return to sender

Rod

Mar 28, 2019, 12:25:54 PM3/28/19
On 3/27/2019 8:54 PM, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 28/03/2019 11:00 am, Rod wrote:
>> On 3/27/2019 4:35 PM, Michael Christ wrote:
>>> People like Hitchens, Dawkins, Russell, Harris, so called intellects
>>> and the long list of other idiots con thousands, if not millions into
>>> fantasy and nonsense.
>>>

>>     Pfffffttt! There went God!
>>

>>      By Richard Alleyne, Science Correspondent
>>
>> 6:00PM BST 20 May 2010
>>
>> Dr Craig Venter, a multi-millionaire pioneer in genetics, and his team
>> have managed to make a completely new "synthetic" life form from a mix
>> of chemicals.
>
> A chemical did not make itself and a mix of chemicals did not create
> themselves.

This is obvious! The thing that isn't obvious is the manner in which
they came to be. But to say that the right combination of things can
come together accidentally is not out of the question, but at the same
time I cannot rule out other means, including higher forms of life
creating "living tissue" just as man has in the lab.

What if "God" is just a higher form of life that has accumulated a
vast storehouse of knowledge?

How many "gods" has mankind created since on earth? The answer is
thousands!

> When man gets his own dirt (impossible, by the way), then we can talk
> about a 'completely new life form'.  Until then all materials are God's
> and His alone.

But can you prove these claims outside of the bible? No. You haven't
done so yet.

> You can't be God unless you are God, Rod.

You certainly cannot be if you cannot prove you are.

mr.christo...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2019, 4:18:26 PM3/28/19
On Thursday, March 28, 2019 at 12:25:54 PM UTC-4, Rod wrote:
> On 3/27/2019 8:54 PM, Michael Christ wrote:
> >>>

> >>     Pfffffttt! There went God!
> >>

> >>      By Richard Alleyne, Science Correspondent
> >>
> >> 6:00PM BST 20 May 2010
> >>
> >> Dr Craig Venter, a multi-millionaire pioneer in genetics, and his team
> >> have managed to make a completely new "synthetic" life form from a mix
> >> of chemicals.
> >
> > A chemical did not make itself and a mix of chemicals did not create
> > themselves.
>
> This is obvious! The thing that isn't obvious is the manner in which
> they came to be. But to say that the right combination of things can
> come together accidentally is not out of the question, but at the same
> time I cannot rule out other means, including higher forms of life
> creating "living tissue" just as man has in the lab.
>
> What if "God" is just a higher form of life that has accumulated a
> vast storehouse of knowledge?

God is the highest form of life. He has always possessed his superior knowledge.

> How many "gods" has mankind created since on earth? The answer is
> thousands!

But Jehovah is the One true God.

-- Kit