Is there a correlation between homosexuality and atheism?

George

Aug 19, 2017, 4:00:29 AM8/19/17
Is there a correlation between homosexuality and atheism?

"The proportion of atheists among LGBT people is higher than the general population. In the United States, 50% of LGBT people are atheists compared to 20% of the general
population." [1]

"The less religious a society is, the more comfortable gays are with the next generation of young LGBT people growing up there." [2]

If we go back in time to the first mentioned gay lovers in the book of Exodus we come across the two sorcerers, Jannes and Jambres, who withstood Moses. They were able
to copy most of Moses plagues but Moses was always one step ahead of them. And according to Mormon scriptures, anyone who stands up to challenge a prophet is an adultery,
and it will be found out that lust makes people want to resist the truth. So, there were many who have stood up against the Mormon prophet and after found to be guilt of
adultery, because it is the natural condition that an adultery will challenge a prophet.

How do I know that Jannes and Jambres were gay? By inspiration, and revelation, one can piece together Jannes and Jambres were of corrupt minds, which is a description of
a gay person, who can easily be led to do anything that is corruptible (nasty), and quickly become reprobate (the resistance to the light of truth), and to everything
that is normal.

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. [2 Timothy 3:8]

Now, the first mention of a rampant urban area infamous for homosexuality was the resort Cities of the Plains, which include Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah, Zeboim and Beta.

In the Christian canon, we are told that some of the early members of the church were gay but were born again through the redeeming power of the Jesus Gospel. It is the
same hope that is offered to anyone who chooses to accept it, but I find that some are willing to change, but what stops them is that they really are not ready to leave
behind the gay lifestyle. So, there must be a deeper reason why gays they prefer to be around masculine young women and men. When straight men prefer to be around
feminine women and young men.

In my search to understand the mental madness of the atheists I constantly come across the fact that they often reveal that they were walking the low gay road long before
they became atheists. Because many claimed to have been the normal church goers that did not fit in with the normal church goers, and some ended going to a gay church,
but most just gave up on church activities which were more geared towards heterosexuality. Since their youth did not developed the normal masculinity of their absent
fathers, the grow up blaming themselves, a sort of codependency then forms their interpersonal relationships with their parents. Some eventually break away free, to
become a free spirit and sink further in to the cesspool of no return.

So, with the desire to understand how gay people evolved into born again Christians, since God would never have required someone who was genetical born to be gay to
become straight. One can only wonder why gays think that they were predisposed to be gay, when many who were predisposed turn out straight. There is a bar graphic that
shows the percentage of one's predisposition, and it show that some are 100 percent straight, some are 90 percent, and so on to you get the those that 10 percent
straight. But no one who is 50 percent straight has trouble adjusting to being straight. It only those who never had a straight experience, that are led to think it's
unchangeable.

So, I ponder what it was that earlier members of the original church of Jesus did that brought about a change in the effeminate members of the church who were able to
rise above the carnal glittering of satanic influence, to became born again. Yes, I found a scripture in the Bible that reveals that some of the early members were
effeminate but were saved by the gospel of Jesus Christ. Here it is you are feel lost and know not what to do, and feel that it is impossible to change, I want you to
know that God never has you to do something that is impossible. So, here is that scripture which reveal that there are gay people who become born again with the gospel
plan of Jesus Christ…

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate (i.e.
unmanly), nor abusers of themselves with mankind (i.e. homosexuality),

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God. <X><

NOTES where quotes were taken from:
[1] https://www.quora.com/Is-there-a-correlation-between-homosexuality-and-atheism
[2] https://www.quora.com/Is-there-a-correlation-between-homosexuality-and-atheism

George

Aug 19, 2017, 4:13:26 AM8/19/17
On Sat, 19 Aug 2017 03:00:28 -0500, George <n...@non.net> wrote:

|>If we go back in time to the first mentioned gay lovers in the book of Exodus we come across the two sorcerers, Jannes and Jambres, who withstood Moses. They were able
|>to copy most of Moses plagues but Moses was always one step ahead of them. And according to Mormon scriptures, anyone who stands up to challenge a prophet is an adultery,
|>and it will be found out that lust makes people want to resist the truth. So, there were many who have stood up against the Mormon prophet and after found to be guilt of
|>adultery, because it is the natural condition that an adultery will challenge a prophet.

correction:

If we go back in time to the first mentioned gay lovers in the book of Exodus we come across the two sorcerers, Jannes and Jambres, who withstood Moses. They were able
to copy most of Moses plagues, but Moses was always one step ahead of them. Joseph Smith's gave a prophecy, about anyone who stands up to challenge a prophet. He said
they will be found to be guilty of adultery, and it will be found out that lust makes people want to resist the truth. So, there were many who have stood up against the
Joseph Smith the Mormon prophet and afterwards were found to be guilty of adultery, because it is the natural nature of an adulterer to want to challenge a prophet.

Jan Tagmier

Aug 19, 2017, 1:10:49 PM8/19/17
On 8/19/2017 3:00 AM, George wrote:
> Is there a correlation between homosexuality and atheism?
>
> "The proportion of atheists among LGBT people is higher than the general population. In the United States, 50% of LGBT people are atheists compared to 20% of the general
> population." [1]
>
> "The less religious a society is, the more comfortable gays are with the next generation of young LGBT people growing up there." [2]
>
> If we go back in time to the first mentioned gay lovers in the book of Exodus we come across the two sorcerers, Jannes and Jambres, who withstood Moses. They were able
> to copy most of Moses plagues but Moses was always one step ahead of them. And according to Mormon scriptures, anyone who stands up to challenge a prophet is an adultery,
> and it will be found out that lust makes people want to resist the truth. So, there were many who have stood up against the Mormon prophet and after found to be guilt of
> adultery, because it is the natural condition that an adultery will challenge a prophet.

Religion and gods are the foster children of ignorance.

George

Aug 19, 2017, 4:37:56 PM8/19/17
On Sat, 19 Aug 2017 12:10:47 -0500, Jan Tagmier <jbt...@gmail.com> wrote:

|>> Is there a correlation between homosexuality and atheism?
|>>
|>> "The proportion of atheists among LGBT people is higher than the general population. In the United States, 50% of LGBT people are atheists compared to 20% of the general
|>> population." [1]
|>>
|>> "The less religious a society is, the more comfortable gays are with the next generation of young LGBT people growing up there." [2]

If we go back in time to the first mentioned gay lovers in the book of Exodus we come across the two sorcerers, Jannes and Jambres, who withstood Moses. They were able
to copy most of Moses plagues, but Moses was always one step ahead of them. Joseph Smith's gave a prophecy, about anyone who stands up to challenge a prophet. He said
they will be found to be guilty of adultery, and it will be found out that lust makes people want to resist the truth. So, there were many who have stood up against the
Joseph Smith the Mormon prophet and afterwards were found to be guilty of adultery, because it is the natural nature of an adulterer to want to challenge a prophet.

|> Religion and gods are the foster children of ignorance.

That's because you only get what you pay for, religious people only pay ten percent in tithe, and that makes them only entitled to ten percent of the truth.

If we pay 100 percent, then we are entitled to 100 percent of the Truth. And there is no such thing as mysteries of the kingdom, only the "ignorant" have mysteries.

I myself, left organized religion back in 11-12-2012, and then prayed to God to tell me if I made a mistake, but instead of telling me I was wrong, God only showed the
errors of organized religions. The only fair thing about God is that you get what you earned.

Jan Tagmier

Aug 20, 2017, 10:40:20 AM8/20/17
God is a creation of men's imaginations, not to be confused
with truth of reality.

--
Religion and prophecy are the bastard children of ignorance.

Miloch

Aug 20, 2017, 11:36:41 AM8/20/17
In article <onc70j$n2e$1...@news.albasani.net>, Jan Tagmier says...

>>population. In the United States, 50% of LGBT people are atheists compared to
>>20% of the general

>>next generation of young LGBT people growing up there." [2]
>> |>>
>>I myself, left organized religion back in 11-12-2012, and then prayed to God to
>>tell me if I made a mistake, but instead of telling me I was wrong, God only
>>showed the
>>errors of organized religions. The only fair thing about God is that you get
>>what you earned.
>>

> God is a creation of men's imaginations, not to be confused
> with truth of reality.

So...I take it from your post that you'll be skipping Sunday service worship and
spending that valuable time at the bowling alley, experiencing the 'reality' of
gutter balls.

*

Jan Tagmier

Aug 20, 2017, 8:14:44 PM8/20/17
You are half right. I am not a christian and have no desire to be.

> and
> spending that valuable time at the bowling alley, experiencing the 'reality' of
> gutter balls.

Don't bowl

George

Aug 20, 2017, 9:42:52 PM8/20/17
On Sun, 20 Aug 2017 09:40:18 -0500, Jan Tagmier <jbt...@gmail.com> wrote:

|> God is a creation of men's imaginations, not to be confused
|> with truth of reality.
|>
|>--
|>Religion and prophecy are the bastard children of ignorance.

Then the man who had the revelation about God must be a prophet, like Moses. Man without revelation can never know about the existence of God. Take for example the
Greeks, they tried to find God, but could find him, so they ended up creating a pantheon of gods: Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, Demeter, Athean, Apollo, Artemis, Ares, Aphrodite,
Hephaestus, Hermes, and either Hestia or Dionysus. Too many false gods because man cannot find God in this Milky Way Galaxy, unless God reveals himself.

I know that I have had visions, but when I let other men dictate what I saw in my visions, that is where I go wrong.

I remember when everyone thought the Mayan calendar said the world would end on December 2012, because the Mayan calendar ended in December 2012. So, that is where I made
my mistake, to go along with scholars who did not know how to talk with God.

Since I am a work in progress, I no longer listen to men who claim because they are scholars or scientist, they know when the earth will come to an end.

I knew it was wrong, to listen to scholars, but I was stupid to go along with everyone, about the four blood moons, and now I regret not having held on to my original
vision that Prophet Joel said that young men would have in the last days.

Prophet Joel, saw the pillar of smoke in his vision, and he said, young men would see the same vision in the last days, so I was only fulfilling Prophet Joel’s prophecy,
for I was a young man, and I had that same vision, and I saw that the pillars of smoke that Joel saw was just like an atomic mushroom cloud going off in the Middle East.
However, the atomic weapon went off on a coastal city in the Middle East. It could have been Bushehr or Tel Aviv, but I should have held on to my vision instead of being
led by the people, and news reports that Bushehr was a target.

If I hold on to my vision, then it appears that the target was Bushehr nuclear power plant on the coast, but in my vision the red star moved from Israelis towards Iran,
but when the red star got half way, the red star split in two, and formed a red “V”, my mother said that “V” must stand for “Vision”.

And here is the strange part that I did not want to mention, when the red star split in two and formed a red “V” in the middle of the sky, as it was headed towards Iran,
then the left side of the V at the top, that red star fell back towards Tel Aviv.

So, I made a mistake, according to the vision, the Israelis wanted to strike first, but held back, and Iran struck FIRST.

Now, when I predicted there was going to be a strike during the full moon, and I heard about the four blood moons then I allowed myself to be mislead by what the people
were saying online. I should have stuck to my vision, then be mislead by scholars of religion. Like I said, I still stand by my vision.

Although in my vision, the red moon was not a natural Total Lunar eclipse, but a supernormal blood moon, that wasn't suppose to happen. This event that was unexpected, so
if I had held on to my original vision I would have been right and everyone would have been wrong.

I no longer pay attention to others, I stick to my visions. Because I have had many visions that came to pass, only when I don’t allow religious preachers to influence my
interpretations of my visions. When I am left to give my own interpretation, it always comes to pass.

So, now, if it is not what I saw in a vision, I will never go along with the online rumors, because they are always the ones who lead me wrong, I now stick to the vision
I saw without added what others our saying online.

Anyway, when I said that there was going to be an attack during the full moon, like my vision showed me, it then came out in the news that the Israelis had a plan to
strike during a full moon. The Russians then revealed that there was indeed a plan to strike during the full moon, because someone must of read my vision that it was
going to be during a full moon. And when the government of Israel saw that the Russians knew, they must have canceled the plans to strike during a full moon.

So, I was right, about the full moon I saw in vision, and may have helped to prevent that strike.

Now, you know that in my vision the red moon was not a natural red moon. But it was during the full moon, and what happened was that then the Israelis planned to strike
a coastal city of Bushehr first, they lost the edge, and Tel Aviv got struck as a preemptive strike, and then the state of Israel was forced to take Jerusalem as their
capital, because they lost Tel Aviv.

So, you are only half right, people who have real visions should just reveal just what they saw in the vision without going along with the people's interpretation of the
end times. And my vision was only the same vision that Prophet Joel saw, so are you saying that Prophet Joel was not a prophet?

Here is what Prophet Joel saw, which the same vision I saw, but in greater details:

28 ¶ And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams,
your young men shall see visions:

29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

30 And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the Lord come.

32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the Lord
hath said, and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call. [Joel 2:28-32]

And as for the false claims that I use sock-pockets, that is no true, almost all of the names I use now or have used, have been my legal name, or are my real legal name.
Like George, that was my birth name. If you want, you can list all of them, and I will tell which are my birth name and which are my current legal name. I have a first
name, a middle name, and a last name, in both names, birth name and legal name. And when I want to write anonymously, I use the names given to me in the Bible. And when
I was to write with inspiration, I usually use a pen-name. So, tell me my middle name, and I will tell you my full name. So, it’s just like I said, no man can discover
God's name either, unless God reveals his name to men.

Only RC believes that we must first understand ourselves to know God, but I believe it’s the other way around, when we come to understand God, then we shall come to know
ourselves.

Anyway, I come from a very good family, my cousin owns a PHD Professor of Law, and writes books on human rights for the university, and own a lawyer firm, and he is also
a Human Rights expert for the United Nations, and gives speeches throughout the world, even gave one in Israel. And he just won the elections again this year for his
country and he is on the Supreme Court, in charge of the other lawyers. And my other cousins and uncle have family have deep state connections in Washington D.C., and
some of my cousins have held top positions in the government here and abroad, my uncle was the attache to Paraguay for the United States. So, anyone wanting to blemish
my family’s honor, will find it very unfruitful. And my brother taught for forensic at college, and he has a college degree, and is a licensed private detective. And my
computer currently connected to his network.

Anyway, I will not be posting for the next four months, I have important matters to take care of, but I will come maybe once a week to check to see if there are any new
posts on prophecies, and UFOS. Yes, I have an ongoing interest in UFOS, since I have had a few encounters, and one landing on the beach, after I requested the landing by
prayer. Bye, and I, wishful and your buddy's a peace, for life, is too short to be bogged down to the Usenet all the time. <X>

George

Aug 20, 2017, 9:44:27 PM8/20/17
On Sun, 20 Aug 2017 20:42:51 -0500, George <n...@non.net> wrote:

|>Then the man who had the revelation about God must be a prophet, like Moses. Man without revelation can never know about the existence of God. Take for example the
|>Greeks, they tried to find God, but could find him, so they ended up creating a pantheon of gods: Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, Demeter, Athean, Apollo, Artemis, Ares, Aphrodite,
|>Hephaestus, Hermes, and either Hestia or Dionysus. Too many false gods because man cannot find God in this Milky Way Galaxy, unless God reveals himself.

[correction]:

|>Then the man who had the revelation about God must be a prophet, like Moses. Man without revelation can never know about the existence of God. Take for example the
|>Greeks, they tried to find God, but could [NOT] him, so they ended up creating a pantheon of gods: Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, Demeter, Athean, Apollo, Artemis, Ares, Aphrodite,

George

Aug 20, 2017, 9:51:10 PM8/20/17
On Sun, 20 Aug 2017 20:42:51 -0500, George <n...@non.net> wrote:

|>Anyway, I come from a very good family, my cousin owns a PHD Professor of Law, and writes books on human rights for the university, and own a lawyer firm, and he is also
|>a Human Rights expert for the United Nations, and gives speeches throughout the world, even gave one in Israel. And he just won the elections again this year for his
|>country and he is on the Supreme Court, in charge of the other lawyers. And my other cousins and uncle have family have deep state connections in Washington D.C., and
|>some of my cousins have held top positions in the government here and abroad, my uncle was the attache to Paraguay for the United States. So, anyone wanting to blemish
|>my family’s honor, will find it very unfruitful. And my brother taught for forensic at college, and he has a college degree, and is a licensed private detective. And my
|>computer currently connected to his network.

[corrections]:

Anyway, I come from a very good family, my cousin [is] a PhD Professor of Law, and [I can post his name if you like.] He writes books on human rights for the university,

anon

Aug 20, 2017, 10:59:39 PM8/20/17
George...do you realize that you are talking to woman who is a medical
doctor and a psychiatrist?

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Aug 20, 2017, 11:59:13 PM8/20/17
RUN FOR THE HILLS, GEORGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to John Alexander Abrams,

one of our more prominent figures at this group,

all psychiatrists - and especially female ones - are N U T S !!!!

QUOTE

> I have no idea what I psychophysicit is or does - but, I have
> worked with for many psychiatrists and seriously, they are nuts.
>
> I think it is because they spend so many years listening to `crazy`
> people.
>
> I am not joking. Once I had to unplug a water cooler to get to
> something and this lady started screaming like she was on fire.
> At the top of her lungs.
>
> As she had a middle ages, tied to a stake and set on fire fit,
> I calmly asked her how I could get it out of the way without
> unplugging it?
>
> In an instant, she said, very calmly, You are right. Smiled and
> walked away.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.bible.prophecy/QdpPn_H8cCc/I3yTO_UJSYMJ

George

Aug 21, 2017, 1:07:05 AM8/21/17
On Sun, 20 Aug 2017 21:59:37 -0500, anon <an...@anon.net> wrote:

|>George...do you realize that you are talking to woman who is a medical
|>doctor and a psychiatrist?

Who are you talking about Janet or Nancy?

Anyway, my best friend Bill was my roommate an a PhD Adminstrative Psychologist, and his uncle was President Truman. He got to stay at the White House when he was a boy.
And he asked his uncle, President Truman while having dinner with him at the White House: "How did it feel to drop atomic bomb on all those innocent people in Japan?"
President Truman just looked at him, and never said a word.

And another friend James, whom I would go fishing with him every Wednesday at his 1000 acre ranch, which had a pond stocked with catfishes, was a neurosurgeon and a
Psychiatrist, and he liked my friendship just like Bill the PhD Adminstrative Psychologist.

And I have known many rich and educated people, one was a Four Star Admiral in the Navy, as an honorary position for one day, for have develop a new weapon that has never
been used in war. He had a fellowship at Princeton University from Monsanto Company, he became a chemical engineer. He helped make a lab for Dr. Albert Einstein,
Theoretrical Physicist, and he also knew John von Neumann, who invented the computer chip. So, how can such great men, want to be my friends?

The list of people I have known would shock you, even the famous American playwright Tennessee Williams enjoyed talking with me. Wanted to pay for my schooling and
support me, but this upset Robert Mitchum, because it was Mardi Gras night on Rampart Street, in New Orleans, and he was upset that Tennessee was more interested in
talking with me, than with him. So, Robert Mitchum started playing a dollar game with me, whoever could guess the other's serial number on the bill, would win the
dollar. I kept winning, but I let Mitchum win a few so he would not feel bad. Mitchum was strange, he never blinks his eyes, he could look at you an inch from your face
and never blink once. Never met someone like that before. Yes, my family has been in the movie business for a long time, lost count of all the movies they have worked
on, would you like me to post photos of the family with famous rock stars and movie stars?

Well, I don't want to bore you, but I have learned one important secret about psychologists and psychiatrists, they are always right, my first psychiatrist told my
parents I was a genius, and she liked my theory on time travel, but I was only twelve, so my parents worried about me wanting books more than sports. But the
psychiatrist agreed with me and we would talk about politics in our meetings. Mensa Test showed me to be a genius as a teenager. My mother's father spoke six languages
an was a German Professor of Medicine, he taught medicine. And my father's father was Scottish and spoke seven languages, so it's not hard to to be a genius when you
have great genes. Who you like to see newspaper article on my grandfather, you will be shocked at all the things he did in life, he was a real life Indiana Jones.

So, what is the psychologist specialty? Let me guess, I will use my powers as a seer, a proven seer who told Montel Williams, his future, and told him to go into the
talk show business. She is looking for the same thing I am looking for; are we both looking for split personalities, persons who had trauma at a young age? Manchurian
man child, is a seer, and he has all his “ducks in a roll”. Or was "ducks in a roll" the trigger?? I will tell you another secret I have learned, most mental doctors go
to school to learn about their own problems. The only mental health professional that I would have enjoyed talking to is Sigmund Freud, the Austrian neurologist and the
founder of psychoanalysis, I wonder how he would have explained all the miracles in my family's life, and mine, if he really thought that the Oedipus complex as the
central tenet of psychoanalytical theory applied to me, or was there an engram in my brain in response to external stimuli as a child that led to my being able to
recreate miracles mentally. The protocol is simple to understand, but it would take a Nobel Prize winner to explain it to you. And I really don't have the credentials to
do it. So, it will have to wait for another prodigy to take up the task of employing a group of men to write up the Ph.D thesis. <X><

Miloch

Aug 21, 2017, 1:19:06 AM8/21/17
In article <3tmkpchk2fjedjb6a...@4ax.com>, George says...

>On Sun, 20 Aug 2017 21:59:37 -0500, anon <an...@anon.net> wrote:
>
>|>George...do you realize that you are talking to woman who is a medical
>|>doctor and a psychiatrist?
>
>Who are you talking about Janet or Nancy?
>
>Anyway, my best friend Bill was my roommate an a PhD Adminstrative Psychologist,
>and his uncle was President Truman. He got to stay at the White House when he
>was a boy.
>And he asked his uncle, President Truman while having dinner with him at the
>White House: "How did it feel to drop atomic bomb on all those innocent people
>in Japan?"
>President Truman just looked at him, and never said a word.
>
>And another friend James, whom I would go fishing with him every Wednesday at
>his 1000 acre ranch, which had a pond stocked with catfishes, was a
>neurosurgeon and a
>Psychiatrist, and he liked my friendship just like Bill the PhD Adminstrative
>Psychologist.

So I'm shootin' the shit with my friend, Hamlet...you know...just two dudes
smoking Marlboros while standing in the driveway.

Two of our friends come by...Marcellus and his friend, Horatio. Marcellus turns
to me and says "Something is rotten in the state of Denmark".

Should I be concerned? I just walked away...out of cigarettes so I had to get a
fresh pack.

*

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Aug 21, 2017, 4:38:46 AM8/21/17
On Monday, August 21, 2017 at 1:07:05 AM UTC-4, George wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Aug 2017 21:59:37 -0500, anon <an...@anon.net> wrote:
>
> |>George...do you realize that you are talking to woman who is a medical
> |>doctor and a psychiatrist?
>
> Who are you talking about Janet or Nancy?

Nancy - the one who refers to God as "The Ancient of Days"
(boy she MUST have a lot of free time) and says she is
having a love affair with him which is the best love affair
that she has ever had (I'm sure her recently deceased
husband really appreciates THAT fact), and refers to another
human being as "entity so-and-so", and is obsessed with
posting googly eyes, and using at least one half dozen names on
Usenet, after praising a Black man who shot a pistol into the
crotch of another man and then announced to us what city and
state she lives in and her initials and her birth name and
her nickname.
Here is MY question George:

THAT IS ALL SWELL AND ALL,
B U T A R E Y O U
G O O D I N B E D ????

Cause if you cannot give a
female an orgasm, then even
if you can and do every other
thing in life, it is all just
a compulsion and distraction
because you have failed to
accomplish the first and most
important assignment God gave
to you as a man: To gain
yourself a female partner and
engage in sexual intercourse and
provide for her and protect over her
till death do part.

That means gain her interest and
cooperation by pleasing her,
George, not by raping her or
using her for your pleasure.

IN ALL YOUR GLORY, HAVE YOU
STUDIED THE FEMALE ANATOMY AND
LEARNT ALL ITS AREAS AND RESPONSES,
ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT LEAD TO PROVIDING
HER PASSION ECSTASY ORGASM ????

TO LOVE ONE WOMAN FOR LIFE,
AND ON ALL LEVELS, IS THE
GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT
THAT ANY MAN CAN ACHIEVE,
AND SO FEW HAVE ACHIEVED IT,
BECAUSE SO FEW SEEK IT.
THEY THINK THEY KNOW
BETTER THAN GOD !!!!
THEY THINK SOMETHING ELSE
IS IMPORTANT OR MORE IMPORTANT !!!!

AND IF NO MAN CAN LOVE ONE WOMAN
FOR LIFE ON ALL LEVELS, THEN
THERE IS NO LOVE ON THIS EARTH,
AND THEN THERE IS NO POINT OF LIFE.

LOVE IS THE POINT OF LIFE, GEORGE,
AND IF YOU HAVE NOT LOVED ONE WOMAN
ON ALL LEVELS FOR LIFE THEN YOU HAVE
NOT LIVED AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT LIFE
IS OR WHAT IT IS FOR AND HAVE FAILED
TO SHOW AND TEACH THE NEXT GENERATION.

AND, I WILL JUST TAKE A GUESS HERE,
GEORGE, BUT CONSIDERING THAT YOUR
ENTIRE LENGTHY BRAG AND GLOAT DOES
NOT HAPPEN TO MENTION YOUR EVER
GIVING TRUE 100% GODLY LOVE TO
ONE FEMALE FOR LIFE, I WOULD SAY
THAT YOU HAVE NOT EVER GIVEN LOVE
TO ANY FEMALE ON ANY LEVEL (LOVE
IS ALL OR NOTHING, GEORGE.)

P.S.

GOD DOES HIS PART IN KEEPING
BABIES BORN PRETTY MUCH EVENLY
DISTRIBUTED BETWEEN MALES AND
FEMALES.

WITH FEW OR RARE EXCEPTION THE
MALES ARE TO DO THEIR PART AND
EACH CHOOSE ONE FEMALE TO LOVE
FOR LIFE.

WHY?

FOR EVERY MALE THAT FAILS TO
DO THIS, THERE IS A FEMALE
THAT NEEDS HIS LOVE,
AND PROVISION,
AND PROTECTION.

THE MEN LOVE THEIR PENISES AND
THEIR MONEY AND THEIR EGOS AND
IN THAT ORDER,

WHILE THE WOMEN LANGUISH FOR
ONE MAN TO LOVE THEM TRUE TILL
DEATH DUE PART, AND THE CHILDREN
GROW UP SCARRED (GIRLS) OR
PERVERTED (BOYS).

Pegleg

Aug 21, 2017, 8:56:20 AM8/21/17
On Monday, August 21, 2017 at 1:07:05 AM UTC-4, George wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Aug 2017 21:59:37 -0500, anon <an...@anon.net> wrote:
>
> |>George...do you realize that you are talking to woman who is a medical
> |>doctor and a psychiatrist?
>
> Who are you talking about Janet or Nancy?

Nancy

It's not me, George. 8-) The only degree I have is of this life beating the crap out of me and I've made it, so far, for 70 years.

George

Aug 21, 2017, 11:57:32 AM8/21/17
On Mon, 21 Aug 2017 05:56:19 -0700 (PDT), Pegleg <Pegleg...@aol.com> wrote:

|>> Who are you talking about Janet or Nancy?
|>
|>Nancy
|>
|>It's not me, George. 8-) The only degree I have is of this life beating the crap out of me and I've made it, so far, for 70 years.

That is so true, because it is only confrims what the Spirit said about you, that you are indeed have a sweet spirit, and the Lord loves you dearly. :)

Pegleg

Aug 21, 2017, 5:21:10 PM8/21/17
Nancy

ah, but I'm a process in motion.

there has been a time I even said the ~f~ bomb

George

Aug 21, 2017, 7:06:38 PM8/21/17
On Mon, 21 Aug 2017 14:21:09 -0700 (PDT), Pegleg <Pegleg...@aol.com> wrote:

|>> That is so true, because it is only confrims what the Spirit said about you, that you are indeed have a sweet spirit, and the Lord loves you dearly. :)
|>
|>Nancy
|>
|>ah, but I'm a process in motion.
|>
|>there has been a time I even said the ~f~ bomb

[Matthew 12:31]:
ś Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

The difference between Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost: Jesus knows what it is like to be a mortal, and have weaknesses, but the Holy Ghost has never had a mortal body,
therefore he is not so forgiving. And Jesus warned us not blasphemy against the Holy Ghost, its because when Holy Ghost gets angry, it takes a very long time for Him to
come back. Jesus will grant us forgiveness, but the Holy Ghost may take six months to even begin thinking about forgiving us. <X><

Pegleg

Aug 23, 2017, 8:42:00 PM8/23/17
Nancy

Just trying to tell you....don't trust little ~old~ ladies. 8-)