BIBLE PROPHECY: ALL THE WICKED SHALL BE REMOVED FROM THE EARTH IN ONE DAY, IN THE EVENING -- (06/23/15)

dfre...@live.com

Jun 23, 2015, 3:07:57 PM6/23/15
The Holy Bible plainly tells us that all the wicked shall be
removed from the earth in one day, in the evening.

When shall this occur, and by what means, and why?

It shall occur the evening that Jesus returns to Mount Olives,
and be effected by various means - sword, fire, plague, earthquake,
more - and the reason is to fulfill God's promise that only the
righteous shall be on the earth for one thousand years straight
of peace and joy in the wonderful company of one another, while
all of the wicked shall be on the other side in outer darkness
where they shall be weeping and gnashing their teeth or in other
words crying and complaining and suffering mental torment and
"enjoying" the company of one another.

Keep in mind that the new glorified regenerated body which God
gave to Jesus will be the same type of body that God will have
given to the righteous before gathering them together in the
clouds above Mount Olives to meet and greet and join Jesus as
he finishes his descent back to Mount Olives. Thus at that point
every soul still carnate on earth would be a non-glorified
non-regenerated wicked soul. This latter fact accounts for the
many scriptures which prophesy God suddenly removing every
person on the earth from it - as all such persons at that
point are wicked persons.

Keep in mind also that a biblical day consists of a nighttime and
a daytime, rather than a daytime and a nighttime. So the evening
that Jesus returns to Mount Olives is the beginning half portion
of the first day of the promised millennium.

Before this beginning half portion evening of the first day of the
promised millennium shall be the ending half portion daytime of the
previous day but there shall have been no light from the sun or moon
or stars and it shall have been cold and icy (undoubtedly due either
to volcanic ash from one or more volcanic eruptions and/or a very
thick cloud cover).

After this beginning half portion evening of the first day of the
promised millennium, violence shall be no more, and the first
blessed morning or dawn of the promised millennium shall occur,
to the joy of all of the righteous.

This is the order of events regarding Jesus' return and the
removal of all the wicked from the earth in one day,
in the evening:

F I R S T N O S U N L I G H T, N O M O O N L I G H T,
N O S T A R L I G H T, D A Y T I M E H A L F
P O R T I O N O F P R E V I O U S D A Y

Isaiah 13
The sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light,
and the stars will not give their light.

Ezekial 30
For the day is near, the day of the Lord is near, a day of
clouds, a time of doom.

Ezekiel 32
I will cover the heavens and darken their stars; I will cover
the sun with a cloud and the moon will not give its light.

Joel 2
The day of darkness and gloom is near, a day of clouds and of
thick darkness.

Joel 2
The sun shall be turned into darkness and the moon into blood
before the great and the terrible day of the Lord comes.

Joel 2 & 3
The sun and the moon are darkened, and the stars have withdrawn
their shining.

Amos 8
I will make the sun dark at noon and darken the earth while it
is still day.

Zephaniah 1
That day will be a day of wrath, distress, anguish, trouble,
ruin, darkness, gloom, clouds, and blackness.

Zechariah 14
And it shall come to pass in that day there shall be no light,
but cold and ice.

Matthew 24
The sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light.

Revelation 6
There was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as
haircloth, and the moon became as blood.

T H E N J E S U S A N D T H E R I G H T E O U S
W I T H H I M A P P E A R I N T H E C L O U D S
I N T H E E V E N I N G, O R T H E B E G I N N I N G
H A L F P O R T I O N O F T H E F I R S T D A Y
O F T H E M I L L E N N I U M, A N D T H E N A
B A T T L E E N S U E S - T H E B A T T L E O F
T H A T G R E A T D A Y O F G O D A L M I G H T Y -
A N D T H E N A L L P E R S O N S O N E A R T H
A R E K I L L E D B Y O N E M E A N S O R
A N O T H E R B E F O R E M O R N I N G - T H E
F I R S T M O R N I N G O R D A W N O F T H E
M I L L E N N I U M

Zechariah 14
And it shall come to pass that at evening time it shall be
light....And Lord Jesus shall be king over all the earth;
on that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.

Matthew 24
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven,
and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they
shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven
with power and great glory.

Revelation 1
Behold, he commeth with clouds, and every eye shall see him,
including those who pierced him, and all people on the earth
shall wail because of him.

Revelation 17
[The armies of The King Of The North] will make war with
the Lamb [returning Jesus, and the righteous with him], and
the Lamb will conquer them, for he is Lord of Lords and
King of Kings, and those who are with him are called and
chosen and faithful.

Revelation 19
And I saw heaven opened, and behold, I saw a white horse,
and he who sat upon it was called Faithful and True, and
in righteousness he judges and makes war....and the armies
that followed him in heaven were on white horses and they
were clothed in fine pure white linen [for fine linen is
the righteousness of saints]. And out of his mouth came
a sharp two-edged sword that with it he should smite the
nations....and tread the winepress of the fierceness and
wrath of Almighty God....Then I saw the armies of The
King Of The North and of The King Of The East gathered
together to fight against him who sat on the horse, and
against his armies....and they were slain by the sword
that came out from the mouth of him who sat upon the horse.

Isaiah 17
Woe to the armies of many people, which make a noise like
the roaring of the sea! And to the rushing of nations,
that rush like the rushing of mighty waters! He shall
rebuke them, and they shall flee far off and shall be
chased like the chaff of the mountains before the wind,
and like dry grass before the whirlwind. And behold at
eveningtide violence, and before the morning they are no
more. This is the portion of Jerusalem's oppressors, and
the lot of those who plunder her.

T H U S A L L T H E W I C K E D W E R E
R E M O V E D F R O M T H E E A R T H I N
O N E D A Y, E X A C T L Y A S P R O P H E S I E D

Isaiah 10
The Lord God of hosts shall send destruction....and it shall
burn and devour his thorns and his briers in one day....and
it shall be as if they never had been....for the Lord God of
hosts shall bring destruction and make decrees throughout
all the earth.

Zephaniah 1
I will bring such distress on all people that they will grope
about like those who are blind, because they have sinned
against the Lord. Their blood will be poured out like dust
and their entrails like dung. Neither their silver nor their
gold will be able to save them on the day of the Lord's wrath.
In the fire of his jealousy the whole earth will be consumed,
for he will make a sudden end of all who live on the earth.

Isaiah 13
Howl, for the day of the Lord is at hand. It shall come as a
plunder that is made suddenly. Therefore shall all hands be
faint, and every man's heart shall melt, and they shall be
afraid; terror and pangs shall take hold of them and they
shall be in pain as a woman in travail. They shall be amazed
at one another. Their faces shall be as flames. Behold, the
day of the Lord comes, which has no remedy, cruel both with
wrath and fierce anger, to make the earth a desolation, and
he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

Isaiah 24
All the inhabitants of the earth shall be destroyed.

Isaiah 26
For, behold, the Lord is coming out of his place to punish
the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity.

Isaiah 29
You shall be visited by the Lord of hosts with earthquakes,
thunder, and great noise, with storm and tempest and the
flame of devouring fire....For the oppressor is brought to
nought, and the scorner is consumed, and all who incite to
inquity are cut off.

Isaiah 31
Woe to those who....do not trust in the Holy One of Israel,
neither seek the Lord! In the Lord's wisdom he will bring
a calamity, and will not alter his words, but will arise
against the house of evildoers and against the help of
those who work iniquity....When the Lord shall stretch
out his hand, both the helper shall be overthrown, and he
that is helped shall fall down, and they all shall be
annihilated together.

Matthew 13
Just as the tares are picked out and burned in the fire,
so shall it be at the end of this wicked age. The Son of
man will send his angels, and they will pick out from his
kingdom all workers of iniquity, and they will throw them
into the furnace of fire; there shall be weeping and
gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous ones shall shine
as the sun in the kingdom of their Father.

Matthew 25
When the Son of man comes in his glory, and all his holy
saints with him....he will separate the sheep (righteous)
from the goats (wicked)....and he will say to the sheep,
Come, you blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom which
has been prepared for you from the foundation of the world
....and he will say to the goats, Go away from me, you
cursed, to the everlasting fire which is prepared for the
adversary and his angels...and these wicked shall go into
everlasting torment [outer darkness for one thousand years
- the night when no man can labor - then shortly later The
Lake Of Fire Burning With Brimstone which shall separate
soul (consciousness + will) from spirit, eternally
effecting death or non-existence, the spirit returning to
or being subsumed back into Spirit God who lent it
(Ecclesiastes 12:7)], and the righteous into eternal life
[one thousand years of peace and joy on earth with each
other and their new glorified regenerated bodies, then
shortly later eternity in etheric heavenly New Jerusalem
with God and Jesus. Amen!].

Psalm 37
Fret not because of evildoers....For yet a little while
and the wicked shall be no more; yea, you shall look for
his place and you shall not find it....The Lord shall
laugh at him, because the Lord sees that his day is
coming....For the arms of the wicked shall be broken....
For the wicked shall perish, and the rich who are
enemies of the Lord shall be consumed; they shall
vanish like smoke....For they that are cursed of God
shall be wiped out....The wicked lies in wait for the
righteous, and seeks to slay him....When the wicked
are cut off, the righteous shall see it. For I have
seen the wicked boasting and spreading himself like
stout forest trees, yet when I passed by, lo, he
was not; yea, I sought him, but he could not be found
....Sinners shall be destroyed together; yea, the end
of the wicked shall be destruction....But those who
trust in the Lord shall inherit the earth....The meek
shall inherit the earth and shall delight themselves
in the abundance of peace....For the blessed of the
Lord shall inherit the earth....The righteous shall
inherit the land and dwell therein for ever....Trust
in the Lord and keep his way, and he shall exalt you
to inherit the land....Uphold the perfect and select
the upright, for there is a good end for peaceful men.

Debra Dee Freeman
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

dfre...@live.com

Jul 4, 2015, 2:40:51 AM7/4/15
ADDENDUM:

Since at least one verse says that God shall "make the
sun dark at noon and darken the earth while it is still
day", and at least one verse says that it shall not be
light again until evening when Jesus and those with him
appear out of the clouds above Mount Olives, AND at least
one verse says that the enemies of the two Witnesses
Prophets Testifiers shall see them stand back up on their
feet and then ascend into the clouds, it appears that God's
plan is to allow these two to be killed some time in an
afternoon hour, and then bring them back to earthly life in
a morning hour 3 1/2 days later, AND THEN after they have
stood upon their feet and then ascended into the clouds
along with all of the other instantly glorified regenerated
righteous quick, to be gathered together with the shortly
ago instantly glorified regenerated righteous dead, to meet
and greet and join Jesus as he finishes his descent back to
Mount Olives whence he last left it, HAVE THIS group remain
together there during the period of thick darkness and gloom
and earthly disasters which shall occur at least from
12:00 pm in the afternoon until 6:00 pm in the evening. And
this would all very well explain the fact that in Revelation
6:12-17 we see that when these heavenly and earthly events
occur THOSE ON EARTH - WHOM AT THAT POINT ARE ALL
NONGLORIFIED NONREGENERATED WICKED ONES - *KNOW*
THAT THE GREAT DAY OF GOD'S WRATH HAS COME. NO
THICK-HEADED SECULARIST OR ATHEIST OR AGNOSTIC
OR SKEPTIC OR ET CETERA WOULD KNOW THIS BASED
UPON JUST A DARKENED SUN AND/OR NATURAL DISASTERS.
HOWEVER, EVEN THEY WOULD KNOW THIS BASED UPON A
DARKENED SUN *AND* NATURAL DISASTERS *AND*
THE RAPTURE OF ALL OF THE INSTANTLY GLORIFIED
REGENERATED RIGHTEOUS QUICK TO THE CLOUDS
IMMEDIATELY BEFORE OR ELSE SHORTLY BEFORE
THE SUN DARKENED AND/OR ALL OF THE NATURAL
DISASTERS BEGAN TO OCCUR! AMEN!

Debra Dee Freeman

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2015, 5:27:37 PM7/7/15
On Tuesday, June 23, 2015 at 4:07:57 PM UTC-3, dfre...@live.com wrote:
> The Holy Bible plainly tells us that all the wicked shall be
> removed from the earth in one day, in the evening.
>
> When shall this occur, and by what means, and why?
>
> It shall occur the evening that Jesus returns to Mount Olives,

Even after Jesus Christ has returned people will refuse to obey him.

Zechariah 14
16 Then the survivors from all the nations that have attacked Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the Lord Almighty, and to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles. 17 If any of the peoples of the earth do not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord Almighty, they will have no rain. 18 If the Egyptian people do not go up and take part, they will have no rain. The Lord[b] will bring on them the plague he inflicts on the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles. 19 This will be the punishment of Egypt and the punishment of all the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles.

MattB

Jul 7, 2015, 5:52:48 PM7/7/15
On Tue, 7 Jul 2015 14:27:35 -0700 (PDT), mr.j.a...@gmail.com
wrote:

Sorry for butting in. What is this "Keeping this current." spam she
is putting out? What purpose does it have?

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2015, 6:25:11 PM7/7/15
To bump all of her threads to the top, one after the other after the other after the other sometimes more than once a day so she can then delete all comments to them.

I just posted some relevant scriptures to several of her threads and they were immediately deleted.

It`s funny.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2015, 6:26:14 PM7/7/15
She got three, I guess she has not seen this one to delete the post above from the Book of Zechariah.

Mattb.

Jul 7, 2015, 6:41:56 PM7/7/15
On Tue, 7 Jul 2015 15:25:10 -0700 (PDT), mr.j.a...@gmail.com
wrote:
That must be a google thing. I still see the replies to deleted post
I think.

You can't blame her for the shame she must feel for some of her post.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2015, 7:33:39 PM7/7/15
She loves her own posts. She deletes everyone else`s posts unless she thinks they serve her purpose.

Tonight she deleted scriptures in three different threads so fast I could not even go back and read them after posting. they were already gone.

You can see that nine posts to this thread have been deleted but, my post from Zechariah is still here. I assume she went to sleep and will delete ASAP in the morning.

Here is a copy of the post...

Even after Jesus Christ has returned people will refuse to obey him.

Zechariah 14
16 Then the survivors from all the nations that have attacked Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the Lord Almighty, and to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles. 17 If any of the peoples of the earth do not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord Almighty, they will have no rain. 18 If the Egyptian people do not go up and take part, they will have no rain. The Lord[b] will bring on them the plague he inflicts on the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles. 19 This will be the punishment of Egypt and the punishment of all the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles.

..she will hate it because it is not filled with hate and it is filled with scripture.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

MattB

Jul 8, 2015, 6:41:52 PM7/8/15
On Wed, 8 Jul 2015 10:40:54 -0700 (PDT), dfre...@live.com wrote:

>Keeping this current.

This is spam.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2015, 11:22:42 AM7/10/15
On Friday, July 10, 2015 at 10:14:17 AM UTC-3, dfre...@live.com wrote:
> Keeping this current.

Stop spamming.

dfre...@live.com

Jul 10, 2015, 10:25:09 PM7/10/15
JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
AJAR BOXER, MANHANDLES ... (DEBRA / S JOHN)

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
HE-MAN, LAX ON? JARS DEBRA. (DEBRA / S JOHN)

**********

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
MAJOR BANAL NERD, AX? SHE ... (DEBRA / S JOHN)

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
AX? BANNED MAJOR LASHER. (BANNED: HOPEFULLY SOON!)

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
HORNED BANAL AXER, JAMS ... (HORNED: SATAN'S HORNS!)

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
AXER, JOB, HARMED ANNALS. (ANNALS: ALT.BIBLE.PROPHECY)

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
AXER, JOB, HAD MEAN SNARL. (MEAN SNARL: SO TRUE!)

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
N MAD LEER? AH! RAN AX JOBS! (AX JOBS: CUTTING OFF TRUTH & HEADS!)

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
DAMN LEER? AH! RAN AX JOBS! (AX JOBS: CUTTING OFF TRUTH & HEADS!)

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
AX JOBS? AH! DAMN "LEARNER"! (EVER LEARNING, NEVER COMING TO TRUTH!)

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
HANDS, AX? MAJOR ENABLER! (ENABLER: OF SATAN'S & LIES!)

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
AX, "JAR"? NOBLER MAN'S HEAD. (NOBLER MAN S JOHN / DEBRA)

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
HARDER EXAMS, N JOB? ANAL! (ANAL: ERRONEOUS RIGIDITY & DEMANDS!)

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
MARSHLAND, BEEN AJAR OX. (AJAR OX: INCIVIL OAF!)

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
N HARD "OMENS", BE LAX, AJAR. (LAX? AJAR? AMAZON CRAP SHIT "BOOKS"!)

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
N "OMENS", BE LAX, AJAR, HARD. (AMAZON CRAP SHIT "BOOKS" OF JACKASS!)

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS? ~
NB! ANAL MAD OX JEERS "HAR!" (HE'LL BE LAUGHING INTO HELL!)

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS? ~
OX, N LAB, N DRAMA, JEERS "HA!" (HE'LL BE LAUGHING INTO HELL!)

**********

NB! JEERS "HAR!"? ANAL MAD OX ~
JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS! (HE'LL BE LAUGHING INTO HELL!)

HAD MEANER "JOBS"? RAN LAX ~
JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS. (SATAN'S MINION!)

**********

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS ~
SLAM N AX? A.R.E. DEBRA / JOHN. (SATAN'S HENCHMAN SLAM N AX? ... )

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
LEAN ARMS, AX? DEBRA / JOHN.

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
N ALARM, AXES? DEBRA / JOHN.

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS ~
AXES? RAN LAM DEBRA / JOHN.

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS ~
SLAM, AXE? RAN DEBRA / JOHN.

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS ~
AXE? RAN DEBRA / JOHN, ALMS.

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
SNARL, AX? ME A DEBRA / JOHN.

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS ~
AX? A.R.E. DEBRA / JOHN, N ALMS.

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS ~
AX? REAL MAN S JOHN - DEBRA.

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS ~
AX? LEAN MR JOHN, AS DEBRA.

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS ~
AX? RAN DEBRA (MALE S JOHN).

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS ~
AX? MALE JOHN'S RAN DEBRA.

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS ~
AX? JOHN - AS DEBRA, REALM.

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS ~
AX? MALER JOHN - AS DEBRA.

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS ~
AX? RAN DEBRA (MALE S JOHN).

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
MAR, LAX? SANE DEBRA / JOHN.

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS ~
LAX? A.R.E. DEBRA (MAN S JOHN).

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS ~
LAX? JOHN - AS NAMER DEBRA.

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS ~
LAX? AM SANER DEBRA / JOHN.

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS ~
LAX? SAME RAN DEBRA / JOHN.

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS ~
LAX? AN AMER. DEBRA / S JOHN.

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
EXAM, SNARL? A DEBRA / JOHN.

**********

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS ~
ALARMS, BAR N AX? DEE / JOHN. (SATAN'S HENCHMAN, ALARMS, BAR N AX? ... )

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
N ALARMS, AX? RAB. DEE / JOHN.

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
N ALARM, AX? RAB. DEE / S JOHN.

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS ~
ALARM, BAR N AX? DEE (S JOHN).

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
ARM, N BARS, LAX? A DEE / JOHN.

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
LAB, ARMS, AX? RAN DEE / JOHN.

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS ~
BAR N AX? ALAS DEE (MR JOHN).

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS ~
AX? RAN RAB. DEE / JOHN, ALMS.

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS ~
SLAM, AX? RAN RAB. DEE / JOHN.

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS ~
SLAM, BAR, AX? RAN DEE / JOHN.

**********

AX MRS DEE (RAB. JOHN)? ANAL ~
JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS. (ANAL: ERRONEOUS RIGIDITY & DEMANDS!)

AX, BAR, MRS DEE (JOHN)? ANAL ~
JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS.

**********

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS ~
ENSNARL, JAM, AX? DEBORAH. (DEBRA / S JOHN)

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS ~
ENSNARL, JAM, AX? OH DEBRA. (DEBRA / S JOHN)

**********

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
NOSE, AJAR N LAX? HM DEBRA. (HIS BIG NOSE, UP MY ASS, LIKE I SAID!)

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS ~
AJAR N LAX? SH! DEBRA, OMEN! (AJAR SPIRITUALLY; LAX MANNERS)

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS ~
AJAR N LAX? HM DEBRA, NOSE!

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS ~
AJAR N LAX? MS DEBRA, N HOE! (I REMOVE FALSEHOODS & I PLANT TRUTH)

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS ~
AJAR N LAX? MS DEBRA, HONE.

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
AX, JAMS? ANON DEBRA, HELM. (THE TRUE & RIGHT TEACHER & LEADER!)

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS ~
MASH, JAR, N AX? LONE DEBRA.

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
N JARS, LAX? A-ONE HM DEBRA.

**********

HEM, JAR, DEBRA, ANNALS? OX ~
JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS. (SATAN'S CLUMSY DUMB OAF OX!)

JAM DEBRA, HER ANNALS? OX ~
JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS.

JARS DEBRA, NEON? LAX HAM ~
JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS.

DEBRA, ANNALS, JAR, M.O., HEX? ~
JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS. (GOD WILL GET HIM GOOD!)

ANON DEBRA, ALMS JAR, HEX? ~
JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS.

DEBRA, SALON, JAR, HEX? MAN ~
JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS.

DEBRA, MAJOR ANNALS, HEX? ~
JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS.

DEBRA, MAJOR ANNEX, LASH? ~
JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS. (LASH: HIS SHIT IS CRAP!)

**********

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS: ~
RELAX! DEBRA'S A MAN JOHN! (TENSE ANAL BOZO: GET A CLUE!)

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS: ~
RELAX! DEBRA? A MAN S JOHN!

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS: ~
RELAX! DEBRA? AS MAN JOHN!

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS: ~
RELAX! DEBRA? A MAN JOHN'S!

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS: ~
LEARN! A DEBRA, MAX? S JOHN!

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS: ~
LEARN! DEBRA, MAX? AS JOHN!

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS: ~
RAN MA DEBRA, AXLE? S JOHN!

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS: ~
RAN MA DEBRA, AXLES? JOHN!

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS: ~
A REAL DEBRA, N MAX? S JOHN!

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS: ~
REAL DEBRA, N MAX? AS JOHN!

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS: ~
RELAX HANDS, MAJOR BANE! (HE IS TO STOP "WRITING"!)

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS, ~
RAN REAM, HANDLES AX JOB: ~
RELAX HANDS, MAJOR BANE! (HE IS TO STOP "WRITING" HIS SHIT CRAP!)

O Lord God:

Thank you so much for your sacred anagrams
which reveal and/or confirm truth! Amen!

I see, O Lord, that Satan sent this John Alexander Abrams
ahead of me, in order to try to ruin Bible Prophecy and
my work and me, and most of all run me away from
their thus corrupted site.

O Lord God, I will post at alt.bible.prophecy until and unless
I am not able to for some reason or else you tell me to stop.
Amen! Amen! Amen!

Debra Dee Freeman
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2015, 11:15:27 AM7/16/15
On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 3:40:51 AM UTC-3, dfre...@live.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 23, 2015 at 3:07:57 PM UTC-4, dfre...@live.com wrote:
> >
> > The Holy Bible plainly tells us that all the wicked shall be
> > removed from the earth in one day, in the evening.
> >
> > When shall this occur, and by what means, and why?
> >
> > It shall occur the evening that Jesus returns to Mount Olives,
> ADDENDUM:
>
> Since at least one verse says that God shall "make the
> sun dark at noon and darken the earth while it is still
> day", and at least one verse says that it shall not be
> light again until evening when Jesus and those with him
> appear out of the clouds above Mount Olives, AND at least
> one verse says that the enemies of the two Witnesses
> Prophets Testifiers shall see them stand back up on their
> feet and then ascend into the clouds, it appears that God's
> plan is to allow these two to be killed some time in an
> afternoon hour, and then bring them back to earthly life in
> a morning hour 3 1/2 days later, AND THEN after they have
> stood upon their feet and then ascended into the clouds
> along with all of the other instantly glorified regenerated
> righteous quick, to be gathered together with the shortly
> ago instantly glorified regenerated righteous dead, to meet
> and greet and join Jesus as he finishes his descent back to
> Mount Olives whence he last left it, HAVE THIS group remain
> together there during the period of thick darkness and gloom
> and earthly disasters which shall occur at least from
> 12:00 pm in the afternoon until 6:00 pm in the evening. And
> this would all very well explain the fact that in Revelation
> 6:12-17 we see that when these heavenly and earthly events
> occur THOSE ON EARTH - WHOM AT THAT POINT ARE ALL
> NONGLORIFIED NONREGENERATED WICKED ONES - *KNOW*
> THAT THE GREAT DAY OF GOD'S WRATH HAS COME. NO
> THICK-HEADED SECULARIST OR ATHEIST OR AGNOSTIC
> OR SKEPTIC OR ET CETERA WOULD KNOW THIS BASED
> UPON JUST A DARKENED SUN AND/OR NATURAL DISASTERS.
> HOWEVER, EVEN THEY WOULD KNOW THIS BASED UPON A
> DARKENED SUN *AND* NATURAL DISASTERS *AND*
> THE RAPTURE OF ALL OF THE INSTANTLY GLORIFIED
> REGENERATED RIGHTEOUS QUICK TO THE CLOUDS
> IMMEDIATELY BEFORE OR ELSE SHORTLY BEFORE
> THE SUN DARKENED AND/OR ALL OF THE NATURAL
> DISASTERS BEGAN TO OCCUR! AMEN!
>
> Debra Dee Freeman

The Day of the Lord is not just a 24 hour single day.

The tribulation ends then the Sun turns dark.

Immediately after the tribulation of those days the Sun will turn to darkness.

This happens before the Day of the Lord begins.

The Sun will turn to Darkness and the Moon to blood before the great and terrible Day of the Lord.

*Any child can do search for - Day of the Lord scriptures - and see it is not one day.

Ike

Jul 16, 2015, 4:37:43 PM7/16/15
On 7/13/2015 7:44 PM, dfre...@live.com wrote:
> Keeping this current.

STOP SPAMMING THE BOARDS.

Ike

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2015, 8:07:40 PM7/16/15
Satan`s house divided against itself.

Message has been deleted

Ike

Jul 17, 2015, 12:41:34 AM7/17/15
Yes, your house is divided from the houses of God.

Ike

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2015, 11:16:04 PM7/17/15
On Friday, July 17, 2015 at 7:30:07 PM UTC-3, dfre...@live.com wrote:
> Keeping this current.

The Good News (Gospel) of the coming Kingdom of GOD

Life in the Kingdom of GOD

Living Waters

In that day living waters shall flow from Jerusalem after the Mount of
Olives divides.

Zechariah 14:8:
And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from
Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward
the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.

Zechariah 14:1-8:
14:1: Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be
divided in the midst of thee.
14:2: For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and
the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women
ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the
residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
14:3: Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations,
as when he fought in the day of battle.
14:4: And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives,
which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall
cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and
there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall
remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
14:5: And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley
of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye
fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah:
and the LORD my GOD shall come, and all the saints with thee.
14:6: And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not
be clear, nor dark:
14:7: But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not
day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it
shall be light.
14:8: And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out
from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them
toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.

These waters shall issue from the Temple of the Lord.

Ezekiel 47:
47:1: Afterward he brought me again unto the door of the house; and,
behold, waters issued out from under the threshold of the house
eastward: for the forefront of the house stood toward the east, and
the waters came down from under from the right side of the house, at
the south side of the altar.
47:2: Then brought he me out of the way of the gate northward, and led
me about the way without unto the utter gate by the way that looketh
eastward; and, behold, there ran out waters on the right side.
47:3: And when the man that had the line in his hand went forth
eastward, he measured a thousand cubits, and he brought me through the
waters; the waters were to the ancles.
47:4: Again he measured a thousand, and brought me through the waters;
the waters were to the knees. Again he measured a thousand, and
brought me through; the waters were to the loins.
47:5: Afterward he measured a thousand; and it was a river that I
could not pass over: for the waters were risen, waters to swim in, a
river that could not be passed over.
47:6: And he said unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen this? Then he
brought me, and caused me to return to the brink of the river.
47:7: Now when I had returned, behold, at the bank of the river were
very many trees on the one side and on the other.
47:8: Then said he unto me, These waters issue out toward the east
country, and go down into the desert, and go into the sea: which being
brought forth into the sea, the waters shall be healed.
47:9: And it shall come to pass, that every thing that liveth, which
moveth, whithersoever the rivers shall come, shall live: and there
shall be a very great multitude of fish, because these
waters shall come thither: for they shall be healed; and every thing
shall live whither the river cometh.
47:10: And it shall come to pass, that the fishers shall stand upon it
from En-gedi even unto En- eglaim; they shall be a place to spread
forth nets; their fish shall be according to their kinds, as the fish
of the great sea, exceeding many.
47:11: But the miry places thereof and the marishes thereof shall not
be healed; they shall be given to salt.
47:12: And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on
that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade,
neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth
new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued
out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the
leaf thereof for medicine.

Joel 3:18:
In that day the mountains will drip new wine, and the hills will flow
with milk; all the ravines of Judah will run with water. A fountain
will flow out of the LORD's house and will water the valley
of acacias. NIV

Come Unto Mount Zion

Hebrews 12:22-28:
12:22: But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the
living GOD, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of
angels,
12:23: To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are
written in heaven, and to
GOD the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
12:24: And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood
of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
12:25: See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped
not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we
escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from
heaven:
12:26: Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised,
saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.
12:27: And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those
things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things
which cannot be shaken may remain.
12:28: Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us
have grace, whereby we may serve GOD acceptably with reverence and
godly fear:

GOD Gives Humanity a Machine to Remove Mountains

Isaiah 41:15-16:
41:15: Behold, I will make thee a new sharp threshing instrument
having teeth: thou shalt thresh the mountains, and beat them small,
and shalt make the hills as chaff.
41:16: Thou shalt fan them, and the wind shall carry them away, and
the whirlwind shall scatter them: and thou shalt rejoice in the LORD,
and shalt glory in the Holy One of Israel.

In That Day the Blind Will See and the Deaf Will Hear

Isaiah 29:18:
And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the
eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

In That Day it Shall be Light In the Evening

Zechariah 14:5-7:
14:5: And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley
of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye
fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah:
and the LORD my GOD shall come, and all the saints with thee.
14:6: And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not
be clear, nor dark:
14:7: But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not
day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it
shall be light.

The Wolf Shall Dwell with the Lamb

Isaiah 11:4-9:
11:4: But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with
equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with
the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay
the wicked.
11:5: And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and
faithfulness the girdle of his reins. 11:6: The wolf also shall dwell
with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the
calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child
shall lead them.
11:7: And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie
down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
11:8: And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the
weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.
11:9: They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the
earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover
the sea.

The Law Shall Go Forth from Jerusalem

Isaiah 2:1-4:
2:1: The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and
Jerusalem.
2:2: And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of
the LORD's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and
shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
2:3: And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to
the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the GOD of Jacob; and he
will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of
Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
2:4: And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many
people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their
spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against
nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

We Have Heard That GOD Is with You

Zechariah 8:20-23:
8:20: Thus saith the LORD of hosts; It shall yet come to pass, that
there shall come people, and the inhabitants of many cities:
8:21: And the inhabitants of one city shall go to another, saying, Let
us go speedily to pray before the LORD, and to seek the LORD of hosts:
I will go also.
8:22: Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the LORD
of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the LORD.
8:23: Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to
pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the
nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew,
saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that GOD is with you.

Almighty GOD Shall Provide a Pure Language

Zephaniah 3:8-9:
3:8: Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I
rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations,
that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation,
even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the
fire of my jealousy.
3:9: For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may
all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.

There Will Be Two Resurrections

The first resurrection occurs when Jesus Christ returns to rule the Earth as King when all of the saints are raised.

Revelation 20 4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such
the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ,
and shall reign with him a thousand years.

The rest of the dead will be resurrected one thousand years later.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Some people believe that salvation is by works, even though scripture says...

Acts 4:12 There is no salvation by anyone else, for there is no other name under heaven given among people by which we must be saved."

....these people believe that they can save themselves.

They also believe that anyone not in the first resurrection will be damned.

But, what does scripture say about them?

Read these scriptures...

Matthew 11
20 Then Jesus[l] began to denounce the cities in which most of his miracles had taken place, because they didn't repent. 21 "How terrible it will be for you, Chorazin! How terrible it will be for you, Bethsaida! Because if the miracles that happened in you had taken place in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes. 22 Indeed I tell you, it will be more bearable for Tyre and Sidon on Judgment Day than for you! 23 "And you, Capernaum! You won't be lifted up to heaven, will you? You'll go down to Hell![m] Because if the miracles that happened in you had taken place in Sodom, it would have remained to this day. 24 Indeed I tell you, it will be more bearable for the land of Sodom on Judgment Day than for you!"

Luke 11
30 For as Jonas was a sign unto the Ninevites, so shall also the Son of man be to this generation. 31 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with the men of this generation, and condemn them: for she came from the utmost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here. 32 The men of Nineve shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.

Scripture says the people of Chorazin, Bethsaida, Tyre, Sidon, Capernaum, Sodom, will be judged at the same time. AND Sodom`s judgment will be more bearable than Capernaum`s. How could that be possible if all are to be cast into the Lake of Fire?

Matthew12
41 The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here. 42 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.

Scripture says Nineveh will rise WITH the generation of Jesus` day and the Queen of the South. And they shall condemn that generation. HOW can they condemn that generation if all are to be cast into Hell?

Scripture says that Nineveh repented and was spared, are they to be condemned?

Read these verses...

John 5 24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. 25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

..now, REALLY read them...

Jesus Christ said He that ---HEARETH-- my word and believeth hath everlasting life.

John 5 24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

The day IS COMING WHEN the dead shall ---HEAR---the voice of the Son of God.

25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

It`s the same voice-the same message-the dead will be given the opportunity of HEAR and to believe and to receive everlasting life.

God will not condemn 100 billion people to Hell because they never even heard the name Jesus.

ALL will be given the chance to HEAR and to believe and to receive salvation.

Acts 4:12 There is no salvation by anyone else, for there is no other name under heaven given among people by which we must be saved."

HELL The Lake of Fire

The Beast and the False Prophet are both going to Hell.

Revelation 19:20:
And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought
miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received
the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both
were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

These two followers of Satan the Devil shall have an end according to
their works.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15:
11:13: For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming
themselves into the apostles of Christ.
11:14: And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel
of light.
11:15: Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be
transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be
according to their works.

Immediately after the capture and destruction of the Beast and the
False Prophet an angel captures their god the Devil. Nine days later on the Day
of Atonement an angel will seal Satan away for 1,000 years.

Revelation 20:1-2A:
20:1: And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the
bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
20:2A: And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the
Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

After the 1,000 years Almighty GOD throws the Devil who had deceived
them into the lake of fire.

Revelation 20:10:
and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire
and sulphur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will
be tormented day and night for ever and ever. RSV

Are or Were?

Compare Revelation 20:10 in the KJV and the RSV.

Revelation 20:10:
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and
brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be
tormented day and night for ever and ever. KJV

Revelation 20:10:
and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire
and sulphur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will
be tormented day and night for ever and ever. RSV

The KJV says:. . where the beast and the false prophet are. . .

The RSV says: . . where the beast and the false prophet were. . .

"Will the Beast and False Prophet still be suffering in the lake of
fire when GOD throws Satan into it?"

The lake of fire is the second death.

Revelation 21:8:
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers,
and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall
have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone:
which is the second death.

The lake of fire cannot harm anyone born again in the first
resurrection.

Revelation 20:5-6:
20:5: But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand
years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
20:6: Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection:on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of GOD and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Anyone not written in the Book of Life burns in the lake of fire.

Revelation 20:14-15:
20:14: And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is
the second death.
20:15: And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

The lake of fire will burn up the works on the Earth.

2 Peter 3:10-12:
3:10: But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in
the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the
elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works
that are therein shall be burned up.
3:11: Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what
manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and
godliness,
3:12: Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of GOD,
wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the
elements shall melt with fervent heat?

The lake of fire will burn up all evildoers to ashes.

Malachi 4:1-3:
4:1: For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all
the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the
day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it
shall leave them neither root nor branch.
4:2: But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness
arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up
as calves of the stall.
4:3: And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes
under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the
LORD of hosts.

The lake of fire will destroy the Beast and the False Prophet. The
lake of fire destroys ungodly men.

2 Peter 3:
[7] But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist have
been stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and
destruction of ungodly men. RSV

Some people may claim the word they in verse 20:10 means the Beast
and the False Prophet will still be suffering when Satan joins them in
the lake of fire.

Revelation 20:10:
and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire
and sulphur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will
be tormented day and night for ever and ever. RSV

This belief is part of Satan's religion started by him when he told
Eve that she would not die. He was lying to her, saying that she was
immortal.

Eve died.

Matthew 25:41 explains the meaning of the word they in this verse. GOD
prepares the lake of fire for the Devil and his angels.

Matthew 25:41:
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye
cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

After Jesus Christ has reigned on Earth for 1,000 years Satan goes
out to deceive the nations.

Those that choose to follow Satan will have no excuse, they will be
as guilty as the Beast and the False Prophet had been.

Fire from Heaven destroys them all.

Revelation 20:8-9:
20:8: And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four
quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle:
the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
20:9: And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the
camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from
GOD out of heaven, and devoured them.

Satan the Devil is now thrown into the lake of fire.

Revelation 20:10:
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and
brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be
tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Now GOD resurrects the innumerable billions of people that have lived
and died on the Earth, including those that have never heard the name
of Jesus Christ.

Almighty GOD now opens the books of the Bible for understanding. All
will have a chance at salvation and eternal life.

Revelation 20:11-13:
20:11: And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from
whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no
place for them.
20:12: And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before GOD; and the
books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of
life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written
in the books, according to their works.
20:13: And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and
hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged
every man according to their works.

Almighty GOD will give all that have ever lived a chance at eternal
life. Everyone will have 100 years to either overcome or to die a
sinner.

Isaiah 65:17-25:
65:17: For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the
former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
65:18: But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create:
for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
65:19: And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the
voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of
crying.
65:20: There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old
man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred
years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.
65:21: And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall
plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.
65:22: They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not
plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my
people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
65:23: They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble;
for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring
with them.
65:24: And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will
answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
65:25: The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall
eat straw like the bullock:and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They
shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.

Notice the sinner being a hundred years old shall be accursed.

Isaiah 65:20:
There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that
hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years
old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

Almighty GOD will destroy all unrepentant sinners in the lake of
fire.

John the Baptist spoke of the lake of fire (verses 3:9/17).

Luke 3:
3:1: Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar,
Pontius Pilate being governor of Judaea, and Herod being tetrarch of
Galilee, and his brother Philip tetrarch of Ituraea and of the region
of Trachonitis, and Lysanias the tetrarch of Abilene,
3:2: Annas and Caiaphas being the high priests, the word of GOD came
unto John the son of Zacharias in the wilderness.
3:3: And he came into all the country about Jordan, preaching the
baptism of repentance for the remission of sins;
3:4: As it is written in the book of the words of Esaias the prophet,
saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way
of the Lord, make his paths straight.
3:5: Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall
be brought low; and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough
ways shall be made smooth;
3:6: And all flesh shall see the salvation of GOD.
3:7: Then said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of
him, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the
wrath to come?
3:8: Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not
to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say
unto you, That GOD is able of these stones to raise up children unto
Abraham.
3:9: And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: every
tree therefore which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and
cast into the fire.
3:10: And the people asked him, saying, What shall we do then?
3:11: He answereth and saith unto them, He that hath two coats, let
him impart to him that hath none; and he that hath meat, let him do
likewise.
3:12: Then came also publicans to be baptized, and said unto him,
Master, what shall we do?
3:13: And he said unto them, Exact no more than that which is
appointed you.
3:14: And the soldiers likewise demanded of him, saying, And what
shall we do? And he said unto them, Do violence to no man, neither
accuse any falsely; and be content with your wages.
3:15: And as the people were in expectation, and all men mused in
their hearts of John, whether he were the Christ, or not;
3:16: John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with
water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I
am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and
with fire:
3:17: Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his
floor, and will gather the wheat into his garner; but the chaff he will burn
with fire unquenchable.

Revelation 20:14-15:
20:14: And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is
the second death.
20:15: And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was
cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 20:15 mentions the Book of Life. The Book of Life
symbolizes eternal life, immortality, offered to everyone alive.

GOD opens the Book of Life in Revelation 20:12.

Revelation 20:12:
And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before GOD; and the books
were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life:
and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in
the books, according to their works.

The Book of Revelation mentions the Book of Life several times.

Revelation 3:5:
He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I
will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will
confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Revelation 13:6-8:
13:6: And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against GOD, to blaspheme
his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
13:7: And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to
overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and
tongues, and nations.
13:8: And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose
names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the
foundation of the world.

Revelation 17:8:
The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of
the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the
earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life
from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that
was, and is not, and yet is.

Revelation 20:15:
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into
the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:27:
And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth,
neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they
which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Revelation 22:19:
And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this
prophecy, GOD shall take away his part out of the book of life, and
out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this
book.

Those not written in the Book of Life or who have been blotted out of
this book will die in the lake of fire.

Revelation 20:15:
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into
the lake of fire.

The lake of fire cannot harm those born-again as spirit beings
because they will be immortal.

What is the lake of fire?

Jesus Christ comes from Heaven in flaming fire.

Matthew 24:27:
For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto
the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

2 Thessalonians 1:6-9:
6 In his justice he will pay back those who persecute you.
7 And GOD will provide rest for you who are being persecuted and also
for us when the Lord
Jesus appears from heaven. He will come with his mighty angels,
8 in flaming fire, bringing judgment on those who don't know GOD and
on those who refuse to obey the Good News of our Lord Jesus.
9 They will be punished with eternal destruction, forever separated
from the Lord and from his glorious power. NLT

Isaiah 29:6:
Thou shalt be visited of the LORD of hosts with thunder, and with
earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of
devouring fire.

Isaiah 30:27:
Behold, the name of the LORD cometh from far, burning with his anger,
and the burden thereof is heavy: his lips are full of indignation,
and his tongue as a devouring fire:

Isaiah 30:30:
And the LORD shall cause his glorious voice to be heard, and shall
shew the lighting down of his arm, with the indignation of his anger,
and with the flame of a devouring fire, with scattering,
and tempest, and hailstones.

The Curse

Psalm 21:8-9:
21:8: Thine hand shall find out all thine enemies: thy right hand
shall find out those that hate thee.
21:9: Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven in the time of thine
anger: the LORD shall swallow them up in his wrath, and the fire shall
devour them.

The meaning of the curse in Malachi, that GOD would have used to
smite the entire Earth and destroy humanity, is the fire that is going to
engulf the entire planet.

Malachi 4:1-6:
4:1: For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all
the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the
day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it
shall leave them neither root nor branch.
4:2: But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness
arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up
as calves of the stall.
4:3: And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes
under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the
LORD of hosts.
4:4: Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto
him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.
4:5: Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of
the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
4:6: And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and
the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the
earth with a curse.

If Jesus Christ had not consented to die for our sins everyone would
be among the wicked and the lake of fire would destroy humanity. No
one would be immortal and all would die in the lake of fire. All
would be ashes (Malachi 4:3).

Notice what Jesus Christ says in Luke 12:49.

Luke 12:
[49] I came to cast fire upon the earth; and would that it were
already kindled! RSV

The lake of fire is going to burn up the works on the Earth.

2 Peter 3:10-12:
3:10: But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in
the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the
elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works
that are therein shall be burned up.
3:11: Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what
manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and
godliness,
3:12: Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of GOD,
wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the
elements shall melt with fervent heat?

This is going to happen and the lake of fire is going to burn to
ashes all those not born-again as immortal Children of Almighty GOD.

When will the fire start?

The lake of fire shall start when Jesus Christ comes to rule the
Earth and burn continuously as a warning throughout the 1,000 years and the
Last Great Day.

In that day all sinners shall be afraid and fearful.

Isaiah 33:14:
The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the
hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who
among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

Isaiah 33:
33:1: Woe to thee that spoilest, and thou wast not spoiled; and
dealest treacherously, and they dealt not treacherously with thee!
when thou shalt cease to spoil, thou shalt be spoiled; and when thou
shalt make an end to deal treacherously, they shall deal
treacherously with thee.
33:2: O LORD, be gracious unto us; we have waited for thee: be thou
their arm every morning, our salvation also in the time of trouble.
33:3: At the noise of the tumult the people fled; at the lifting up
of thyself the nations were scattered.
33:4: And your spoil shall be gathered like the gathering of the
caterpiller: as the running to and fro of locusts shall he run upon
them.
33:5: The LORD is exalted; for he dwelleth on high: he hath filled
Zion with judgment and righteousness.
33:6: And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times,
and strength of salvation: the fear of the LORD is his treasure.
33:7: Behold, their valiant ones shall cry without: the ambassadors
of peace shall weep bitterly.
33:8: The highways lie waste, the wayfaring man ceaseth: he hath
broken the covenant, he hath despised the cities, he regardeth no
man.
33:9: The earth mourneth and languisheth: Lebanon is ashamed and hewn
down: Sharon is like a wilderness; and Bashan and Carmel shake off
their fruits.
33:10: Now will I rise, saith the LORD; now will I be exalted; now
will I lift up myself.
33:11: Ye shall conceive chaff, ye shall bring forth stubble: your
breath, as fire, shall devour you.
33:12: And the people shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut
up shall they be burned in the fire.
33:13: Hear, ye that are far off, what I have done; and, ye that are
near, acknowledge my might.
33:14: The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the
hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who
among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?
33:15: He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that
despiseth the gain of oppressions, that shaketh his hands from
holding of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of blood, and shutteth
his eyes from seeing evil;
33:16: He shall dwell on high: his place of defence shall be the
munitions of rocks: bread shall be given him; his waters shall be
sure.
33:17: Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty: they shall behold
the land that is very far off.
33:18: Thine heart shall meditate terror. Where is the scribe? where
is the receiver? where is he that counted the towers?
33:19: Thou shalt not see a fierce people, a people of a deeper
speech than thou canst perceive;
of a stammering tongue, that thou canst not understand.
33:20: Look upon Zion, the city of our solemnities: thine eyes shall
see Jerusalem a quiet habitation, a tabernacle that shall not be
taken down; not one of the stakes thereof shall ever be removed, neither
shall any of the cords thereof be broken.
33:21: But there the glorious LORD will be unto us a place of broad
rivers and streams; wherein shall go no galley with oars, neither
shall gallant ship pass thereby.
33:22: For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD
is our king; he will save us.
33:23: Thy tacklings are loosed; they could not well strengthen their
mast, they could not spread the sail: then is the prey of a great
spoil divided; the lame take the prey.
33:24: And the inhabitant shall not say, I am sick: the people that
dwell therein shall be forgiven their iniquity.

There is a time-gap in 2 Peter 3:10. Verse 3:10 starts with the Day
of the Lord that begins after the sun goes dark and the tribulation
ends.

2 Peter 3:10-12:
3:10: But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in
the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the
elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works
that are therein shall be burned up.
3:11: Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what
manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and
godliness,
3:12: Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of GOD,
wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the
elements shall melt with fervent heat?

The lake of fire will start when Jesus Christ comes to rule the Earth
on the Day of the Lord. Yet this fire does not engulf the Earth and
the works on the Earth until after the millennium and the 100 years
of the Last Great Day.

GOD casts anyone not found in the Book of Life into the lake of fire.

Revelation 20:15:
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into
the lake of fire.

The lake of fire is the fire come down from Heaven in Revelation
20:9.

Revelation 20:8-9:
20:8: And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four
quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle:
the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
20:9: And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the
camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down
from GOD out of heaven, and devoured them.

Revelation 20:9 says fire came down from GOD out of Heaven. Again,
this is the same fire revealed when Jesus Christ comes in flaming
fire. The lake of fire will start when he comes to rule the Earth as
King.

When the Last Great Day ends this HELL-FIRE will engulf the entire Earth
destroying all mortals. Leaving behind a new world without sin.

Evil will be - gone.

Jesus Christ will rule the Earth For More than 1,000 Years

Remember, God will not reveal His truth to followers of Satan.

Believe scripture, not men.

After the 1,000 year Millennial Reign of Jesus Christ, the saints no longer reign...

Revelation 20
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them:
and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for
the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither
had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and
reigned with Christ a thousand years.

..they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

But, Jesus Christ continues to reign because he must reign until he delivers the
Kingdom to Almighty God.

This will only happen after Jesus Christ destroys death itself.

1 Corinthians 15:22-28:
15:22: For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
15:23: But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that
are Christ's at his coming.
15:24: Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

Notice that, Jesus Christ will reign until he delivers to Kingdom to God.

15:24: Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

When will this happen?

15:25: For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
15:26: The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

That`s right, Jesus Christ will reign until Death is destroyed.

15:26: The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

15:27: For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put
under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
15:28: And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself
be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

God Himself will then reign on the Earth.

Yes, God is coming to the Earth.

Revelation 20:14-21:3:
20:14: And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
20:15: And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the
lake of fire.
21:1: And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth
were passed away; and there was no more sea.
21:2: And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of
heaven,prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
21:3: And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

This happens AFTER the Millennium...

Revelation 20
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second
death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign
with him a thousand years.
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
[...]

After the Millennium this verse will be fulfilled...

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Death Will Die.

Then GOD ALMIGHTY HIMSELF will live on Earth...

21:3: And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men,
and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

Almighty God's Plan for Humanity

1 Kings 8:60:
That all the people of the earth may know that the LORD is God, and
that there is none else.

Thousands of years ago Almighty God gave the ancient Israelites seven
annual Holy Days. Israel kept God's Holy Days, as did Jesus Christ and
the apostles.

Almighty God's Holy Days

1) The Passover
2) The Feast of Unleavened Bread
3) The Feast of Weeks
4) The Feast of Trumpets
5) The Day of Atonement
6) The Feast of Tabernacles
7) The Last Great Day

Today thousands of fundamentalist Christians and Messianic Jews
understand this information and keep these Holy Days. These people
understand Almighty God's plan for humanity.

The Holy Days of Almighty God

Leviticus 23:
23:1: And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
23:2: Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning
the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy
convocations, even these are my feasts.
23:3: Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day is the sabbath
of rest, an holy convocation; ye shall do no work therein: it is the
sabbath of the LORD in all your dwellings.
23:4: These are the feasts of the LORD, even holy convocations, which
ye shall proclaim in their seasons.
23:5: In the fourteenth day of the first month at even is the LORD's
passover.
23:6: And on the fifteenth day of the same month is the feast of
unleavened bread unto the LORD: seven days ye must eat unleavened
bread.
23:7: In the first day ye shall have an holy convocation: ye shall do
no servile work therein.
23:8: But ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD seven
days: in the seventh day is an holy convocation: ye shall do no
servile work therein.
23:9: And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
23:10: Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye
be come into the land which I give unto you, and shall reap the
harvest thereof, then ye shall bring a sheaf of the firstfruits of
your harvest unto the priest:
23:11: And he shall wave the sheaf before the LORD, to be accepted for
you: on the morrow after the sabbath the priest shall wave it.
23:12: And ye shall offer that day when ye wave the sheaf an he lamb
without blemish of the first year for a burnt offering unto the LORD.
23:13: And the meat offering thereof shall be two tenth deals of fine
flour mingled with oil, an offering made by fire unto the LORD for a
sweet savour: and the drink offering thereof shall be of wine, the
fourth part of an hin.
23:14: And ye shall eat neither bread, nor parched corn, nor green
ears, until the selfsame day that ye have brought an offering unto
your God: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations
in all your dwellings.
23:15: And ye shall count unto you from the morrow after the sabbath,
from the day that ye brought the sheaf of the wave offering; seven
sabbaths shall be complete:
23:16: Even unto the morrow after the seventh sabbath shall ye number
fifty days; and ye shall offer a new meat offering unto the LORD.
23:17: Ye shall bring out of your habitations two wave loaves of two
tenth deals: they shall be of fine flour; they shall be baken with
leaven; they are the firstfruits unto the LORD.
23:18: And ye shall offer with the bread seven lambs without blemish
of the first year, and one young bullock, and two rams: they shall be
for a burnt offering unto the LORD, with their meat
offering, and their drink offerings, even an offering made by fire, of
sweet savour unto the LORD.
23:19: Then ye shall sacrifice one kid of the goats for a sin
offering, and two lambs of the first year for a sacrifice of peace
offerings.
23:20: And the priest shall wave them with the bread of the
firstfruits for a wave offering before the LORD, with the two lambs:
they shall be holy to the LORD for the priest.
23:21: And ye shall proclaim on the selfsame day, that it may be an
holy convocation unto you: ye shall do no servile work therein: it
shall be a statute for ever in all your dwellings throughout your
generations.
23:22: And when ye reap the harvest of your land, thou shalt not make
clean riddance of the corners of thy field when thou reapest, neither
shalt thou gather any gleaning of thy harvest: thou shalt leave them
unto the poor, and to the stranger: I am the LORD your God.
23:23: And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
23:24: Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, In the seventh
month, in the first day of the month, shall ye have a sabbath, a
memorial of blowing of trumpets, an holy convocation.
23:25: Ye shall do no servile work therein: but ye shall offer an
offering made by fire unto the LORD.
23:26: And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
23:27: Also on the tenth day of this seventh month there shall be a
day of atonement: it shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye
shall afflict your souls, and offer an offering made by fire unto the
LORD.
23:28: And ye shall do no work in that same day: for it is a day of
atonement, to make an atonement for you before the LORD your God.
23:29: For whatsoever soul it be that shall not be afflicted in that
same day, he shall be cut off from among his people.
23:30: And whatsoever soul it be that doeth any work in that same day,
the same soul will I destroy from among his people.
23:31: Ye shall do no manner of work: it shall be a statute for ever
throughout your generations in all your dwellings.
23:32: It shall be unto you a sabbath of rest, and ye shall afflict
your souls: in the ninth day of the month at even, from even unto
even, shall ye celebrate your sabbath.
23:33: And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
23:34: Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, The fifteenth day of
this seventh month shall be the feast of tabernacles for seven days
unto the LORD.
23:35: On the first day shall be an holy convocation: ye shall do no
servile work therein.
23:36: Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the
LORD: on the eighth day shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye
shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD: it is a solemn
assembly; and ye shall do no servile work therein.
23:37: These are the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be
holy convocations, to offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD, a
burnt offering, and a meat offering, a sacrifice,
and drink offerings, every thing upon his day:
23:38: Beside the sabbaths of the LORD, and beside your gifts, and
beside all your vows, and beside all your freewill offerings, which ye
give unto the LORD.
23:39: Also in the fifteenth day of the seventh month, when ye have
gathered in the fruit of the land, ye shall keep a feast unto the LORD
seven days: on the first day shall be a sabbath, and on the eighth day
shall be a sabbath.
23:40: And ye shall take you on the first day the boughs of goodly
trees, branches of palm trees, and the boughs of thick trees, and
willows of the brook; and ye shall rejoice before the LORD your God
seven days.
23:41: And ye shall keep it a feast unto the LORD seven days in the
year. It shall be a statute for ever in your generations: ye shall
celebrate it in the seventh month.
23:42: Ye shall dwell in booths seven days; all that are Israelites
born shall dwell in booths:
23:43: That your generations may know that
I made the children of Israel to dwell in booths, when I brought them
out of the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.
23:44: And Moses declared unto the children of Israel the feasts of
the LORD.

The Passover

Leviticus 23:4-5:
23:4: These are the feasts of the LORD, even holy convocations, which
ye shall proclaim in their seasons.
23:5: In the fourteenth day of the first month at even is the LORD's
passover.

The First Passover

Exodus 11:9-10:
11:9: And the LORD said unto Moses, Pharaoh shall not hearken unto
you; that my wonders may be multiplied in the land of Egypt.
11:10: And Moses and Aaron did all these wonders before Pharaoh: and
the LORD hardened Pharaoh's heart, so that he would not let the
children of Israel go out of his land.

Exodus 12:
12:1: And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt,
saying,
12:2: This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall
be the first month of the year to you.
12:3: Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the
tenth day of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb,
according to the house of their fathers, a lamb for an house:
12:4: And if the household be too little for the lamb, let him and his
neighbour next unto his house take it according to the number of the
souls; every man according to his eating shall make your count for the
lamb.
12:5: Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye
shall take it out from the sheep, or from the goats:
12:6: And ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same
month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill
it in the evening.
12:7: And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side
posts and on the upper door post of the houses, wherein they shall eat
it.
12:8: And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and
unleavened bread; and with bitter herbs they shall eat it.
12:9: Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with
fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.
12:10: And ye shall let nothing of it remain until the morning; and
that which remaineth of it until the morning ye shall burn with fire.
12:11: And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on
your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste:
it is the LORD's passover.
12:12: For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will
smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and
against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.
12:13: And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where
ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague
shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.
12:14: And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall
keep it a feast to the LORD throughout your generations; ye shall keep
it a feast by an ordinance for ever.

The Israelites were slaves in Egypt then and God sent Moses to Pharaoh
to force him to let His people go. Pharaoh would not.

On the Passover the Israelites took a lamb without blemish and killed
it in the evening as Almighty God commanded them. Then they placed the
blood of the lamb on the posts of the house.

When God sent the plague of death on Egypt it passed-over any house
marked with the blood of the lamb and spared those inside from death.
The plague would not touch those inside that house. Yet, death would
come that night to all the firstborn in all of Egypt.

Jesus Christ became our Passover lamb to save us from death.

1 Peter 1:19:
But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish
and without spot:

John 1:36:
And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of GOD!

John 1:29:
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the
Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Revelation 5:6:
And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four
beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been
slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits
of God sent forth into all the earth.

Jesus Christ told his apostles he would be crucified on Passover.

Matthew 26:2:
Ye know that after two days is the feast of the Passover, and the Son
of man is betrayed to be crucified.

Israel kept the first Passover while slaves in Egypt. About 1,500
years later, on the Passover, Jesus Christ fulfilled this day.

The Romans crucified Jesus Christ on the Passover. As the lamb of God
he paid the penalty for our sins, fulfilling this first annual Holy
Day on the Passover.

Mark this fact in your memory. Jesus Christ fulfilled this first Holy
Day of the Passover on the Passover.

Almighty God set His plan in motion thousands of years ago and it will
happen on Almighty God's schedule, exactly as planned by Almighty God
from antiquity.

My Time is at Hand

Matthew 26:18:
And he said, Go into the city to such a man, and say unto him, The
Master saith, My time is at hand; I will keep the Passover at thy
house with my disciples.

Matthew 26:
26:19: And the disciples did as Jesus had appointed them; and they
made ready the passover.
26:20: Now when the even was come, he sat down with the twelve.
26:21: And as they did eat, he said, Verily I say unto you, that one
of you shall betray me.
26:22: And they were exceeding sorrowful, and began every one of them
to say unto him, Lord, is it I?
26:23: And he answered and said, He that dippeth his hand with me in
the dish, the same shall betray me.
26:24: The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that
man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man
if he had not been born.
26:25: Then Judas, which betrayed him, answered and said, Master, is
it I? He said unto him, Thou hast said.
26:26: And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and
brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is
my body.
26:27: And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them,
saying, Drink ye all of it;
26:28: For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for
many for the remission of sins. 26:29: But I say unto you, I will not
drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I
drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

Do This

Matthew 26:19:
And the disciples did as Jesus had appointed them; and they made ready
the Passover. This cup is the New Testament in my blood: this do ye,
as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.

1 Corinthians 11:24-27:
11:24: And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat:
this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of
me.
11:25: After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped,
saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft
as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.
11:26: For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do
shew the Lord's death till he come.
11:27: Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of
the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the
Lord.

Jesus Christ commands Christians to keep the Passover once a year on
the Passover, to do this in remembrance of him.

Feast of Unleavened Bread

The Feast of Unleavened Bread lasts for one week.

Exodus 13:6:
Seven days thou shalt eat unleavened bread, and in the seventh day
shall be a feast to the LORD.

Israel was to put all leaven (yeast) out of their homes.

Exodus 12:15:
Seven days shall ye eat unleavened bread; even the first day ye shall
put away leaven out of your houses: for whosoever eateth leavened
bread from the first day until the seventh day, that soul shall be cut
off from Israel.

Exodus 12:17:
And ye shall observe the feast of unleavened bread; for in this
selfsame day have I brought your armies out of the land of Egypt:
therefore shall ye observe this day
in your generations by an ordinance for ever.
Exodus 12:18:
In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at even, ye
shall eat unleavened bread, until the one and twentieth day of the
month at even.

Exodus 12:20:
Ye shall eat nothing leavened; in all your habitations shall ye eat
unleavened bread.

Exodus 12:39:
And they baked unleavened cakes of the dough which they brought forth
out of Egypt, for it was not leavened; because they were thrust out of Egypt, and
could not tarry, neither had they prepared for themselves any victual.

Exodus 13:7:
Unleavened bread shall be eaten seven days; and there shall no
leavened bread be seen with thee, neither shall there be leaven seen
with thee in all thy quarters.

Exodus 23:15:
Thou shalt keep the feast of unleavened bread: (thou shalt eat
unleavened bread seven days, as I commanded thee, in the time appointed of the
month Abib; for in it
thou camest out from Egypt: and none shall appear before me empty:)

The first day and the last day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread are Sabbaths.

Leviticus 23:6-8:
23:6: And on the fifteenth day of the same month is the feast of
unleavened bread unto the LORD: seven days ye must eat unleavened
bread.
23:7: In the first day ye shall have an holy convocation: ye shall do
no servile work therein.
23:8: But ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD seven
days: in the seventh day is an holy convocation: ye shall do no
servile work therein.

Let Us Keep the Feast

1 Corinthians 5:8:
Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the
leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of
sincerity and truth.

1 Corinthians 5:1-8:
5:1: It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and
such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that
one should have his father's wife.
5:2: And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that
hath done this deed might be taken away from among you.
5:3: For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have
judged already, as though I were
present, concerning him that hath so done this deed,
5:4: In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered
together, and my spirit, with the
power of our Lord Jesus Christ,
5:5: To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the
flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
5:6: Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven
leaveneth the whole lump?
5:7: Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as
ye are unleavened. For
even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:
5:8: Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither
with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened
bread of sincerity and truth.

Leaven represents sin that puffs us up with pride. It is the leaven of
malice and wickedness.

The Feast of Unleavened Bread is a yearly reminder to keep the feast
with sincerity and truth, and to put away sin.

1 John 1:8:
If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us.

The Wave Sheaf

Almighty God commanded Israel to bring a sheaf from the firstfruits of
the harvest and present it before Him.

Leviticus 23:10:
Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye be come
into the land which I give unto you, and shall reap the harvest
thereof, then ye shall bring a sheaf of the firstfruits of your
harvest unto the priest:

Leviticus 23:9-14:
[...]

Leviticus 23:11:
And he shall wave the sheaf before the LORD, to be accepted for you:
on the morrow after the Sabbath the priest shall wave it.

When Israel had their harvest they were to take the firstfruits of the
harvest and present it to the priest. The priest then waved it before
the Lord and God accepted it, before the harvest could begin.
Jesus Christ resurrected from the dead is the firstfruits of the
coming harvest.

1 Corinthians 15:20:
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of
them that slept.

1 Corinthians 15:23:
But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they
that are Christ's at his coming.

The reapers of the harvest are angels.

Matthew 13:39:
The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the
world; and the reapers are the angels.
Gather the wheat into my barn.

Matthew 13:30:
Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I
will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind
them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Matthew 24:30-31:
24:30: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and
then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the
Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
24:31: And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet,
and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one
end of heaven to the other.

After his resurrection on the day of the Wave Sheaf Jesus Christ
ascended into Heaven and God accepted him.

It is likely that Jesus Christ ascended into Heaven at the exact
moment the priest was performing the wave sheaf ceremony at the temple
in Jerusalem.

God then accepted Jesus Christ for us.

Leviticus 23:11:
And he shall wave the sheaf before the LORD, to be accepted for you:
on the morrow after the Sabbath the priest shall wave it.

Before Jesus Christ ascended into Heaven he told Mary not to touch him
because he had not yet ascended to God.

John 20:11-17:
20:11: But Mary stood without at the sepulchre weeping: and as she
wept, she stooped down, and looked into the sepulchre,
20:12: And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and
the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.
20:13: And they say unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? She saith unto
them, Because they have taken away my Lord, and I know not where they
have laid him.
20:14: And when she had thus said, she turned herself back, and saw
Jesus standing, and knew not that it was Jesus.
20:15: Jesus saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? whom seekest
thou? She, supposing him to be the gardener, saith unto him, Sir, if
thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I
will take him away.
20:16: Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto
him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master.
20:17: Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended
to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto
my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Later that day, after he had ascended to God, Jesus Christ appeared to
his disciples and he allowed them to hold him.

Matthew 28:5-9:
28:5: And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for
I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.
28:6: He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place
where the Lord lay.
28:7: And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the
dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye
see him: lo, I have told you.
28:8: And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great
joy; and did run to bring his disciples word.
28:9: And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them,
saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and
worshipped him.

In Revelation 14:4 the 144,000 standing on Mount Zion with Jesus
Christ are the firstfruits of the harvest.

Revelation 14:4:
These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are
virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth.
These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and
to the Lamb.

When are the saints raised from the dead?

1 Corinthians 15:23:
But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they
that are Christ's at his coming.

After his resurrection, on the day of the wave sheaf, Jesus Christ as
the firstfruits of the coming harvest ascended into Heaven and
Almighty God accepted him as the firstfruits of the coming harvest.

The Feast of Weeks

Number 50 Days

Leviticus 23:15-16:
23:15: And ye shall count unto you from the morrow after the Sabbath,
from the day that ye brought the sheaf of the wave offering; seven
Sabbaths shall be complete:
23:16: Even unto the morrow after the seventh Sabbath shall ye number
fifty days; and ye shall offer a new meat offering unto the LORD.

Leviticus 23:15-22:
[...]

The Fulfillment of the Feast of Weeks

Number Fifty Days

Leviticus 23:16:
Even unto the morrow after the seventh Sabbath shall ye number fifty
days; and ye shall offer a new meat offering unto the LORD.

* Pentecost means 'fiftieth'.

Acts 2:
2:1: And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with
one accord in one place. 2:2: And suddenly there came a sound from
heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where
they were sitting.
2:3: And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and
it sat upon each of them. 2:4: And they were all filled with the Holy
Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them
utterance.
2:5: And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of
every nation under heaven.
2:6: Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and
were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own
language.
2:7: And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another,
Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans?
2:8: And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were
born?
2:9: Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in
Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia,
2:10: Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya
about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes,
2:11: Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the
wonderful works of God.
2:12: And they were all amazed, and were in doubt, saying one to
another, What meaneth this?
2:13: Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine.
2:14: But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and
said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem,
be this known unto you, and hearken to my words: 2:15: For these are
not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the
day.
2:16: But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
2:17: And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will
pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters
shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions,
and your old men shall dream dreams:
2:18: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in
those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
2:19: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth
beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
2:20: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood,
before that great and notable day of the Lord come:
2:21: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name
of the Lord shall be saved.
2:22: Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man
approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God
did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
2:23: Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and
foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have
crucified and slain:
2:24: Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death:
because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.
2:25: For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always
before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be
moved:
2:26: Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover
also my flesh shall rest in hope:
2:27: Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou
suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
2:28: Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me
full of joy with thy countenance.
2:29: Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch
David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us
unto this day.
2:30: Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with
an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the
flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
2:31: He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that
his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
2:32: This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
2:33: Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having
received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed
forth this, which ye now see and hear.
2:34: For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith
himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
2:35: Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
2:36: Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God
hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and
Christ.
2:37: Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and
said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren,
what shall we do?
2:38: Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of
you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye
shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
2:39: For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all
that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
2:40: And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying,
Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
2:41: Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the
same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

Almighty God fulfilled the Feast of Weeks on Pentecost when He sent
the Holy Spirit to His Church.

Almighty God gave the Passover, the Wave Sheaf and the Feast of Weeks
to Israel thousands of years ago. Jesus Christ fulfilled the Passover
when he died on the Passover. Jesus Christ fulfilled the Wave Sheaf when
he ascended into Heaven after his resurrection and God accepted him on the
day of the Wave Sheaf. God Almighty accepted Jesus Christ after Jesus Christ
ransomed men for God.

Revelation 5:
9: And they sang a new song, saying, "Worthy art thou to take the
scroll and to open its seals, for thou wast slain and by thy blood
didst ransom men for God from every tribe and tongue and
people and nation,
10: and hast made them a kingdom and priests to our God, and they
shall reign on Earth". RSV

After Jesus Christ ascended into Heaven God sent the Holy Spirit on
Pentecost.

Almighty God gave these Holy Days to Israel during the time of Moses.
About 1,500 years later when Jesus Christ walked on Earth in human
form God fulfilled each of these Holy Days on their exact day.

Just as there are many prophecies about nations, people and places
that God is going to fulfill there are four remaining annual Holy Days
that God is also going to fulfill.

Almighty God will fulfill these Holy Days on their exact days.

Four Unfulfilled Holy Days Remain

1) The Feast of Trumpets
2) The Day of Atonement
3) The Feast of Tabernacles
4) The Last Great Day

The Feast of Trumpets

The Feast of Trumpets is an annual Sabbath.

Leviticus 23:23-25:
23:23: And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
23:24: Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, In the seventh
month, in the first day of the month, shall ye have a sabbath, a
memorial of blowing of trumpets, an holy convocation.
23:25: Ye shall do no servile work therein: but ye shall offer an
offering made by fire unto the LORD.

The Trumpet

Matthew 24:28-31:
24:28: For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be
gathered together.
24:29: Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun
be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars
shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall
be shaken:
24:30: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and
then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the
Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
24:31: And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet,
and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one
end of heaven to the other.

1 Corinthians 15:51-53:
15:51: Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we
shall all be changed,
15:52: In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for
the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible,
and we shall be changed.
15:53: For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal
must put on immortality.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-17:
4:13: But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning
them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have
no hope.
4:14: For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them
also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
4:15: For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which
are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent
them which are asleep.
4:16: For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the
dead in Christ shall rise first:
4:17: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together
with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we
ever be with the Lord.

Revelation 10:7 and 11:15.

Revelation 10:7:
But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin
to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared
to his servants the prophets.

Revelation 11:15:
And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in
heaven,saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of
our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Read these Scriptures again and look for the trumpet. Decide if this
is the same trump that occurs when Jesus Christ comes to rule the
Earth and God resurrects His Saints.

[...]

Jesus Christ the King of Kings is coming to rule the Earth on the
Feast of Trumpets.

The Day of Atonement

Leviticus 23:26-31:
23:26: And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
23:27: Also on the tenth day of this seventh month there shall be a
day of atonement: it shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye
shall afflict your souls, and offer an offering made by fire unto the
LORD.
23:28: And ye shall do no work in that same day: for it is a day of
atonement, to make an atonement for you before the LORD your God.
23:29: For whatsoever soul it be that shall not be afflicted in that
same day, he shall be cut off from among his people.
23:30: And whatsoever soul it be that doeth any work in that same day,
the same soul will I destroy from among his people.
23:31: Ye shall do no manner of work: it shall be a statute for ever
throughout your generations in all your dwellings.

The Feast of Trumpets is on the first day of the seventh month.

The Day of Atonement is on the tenth day of the seventh month.

Cast Lots Upon Two Goats

Leviticus 16:
16:8: And Aaron shall cast lots upon the two goats; one lot for the
LORD, and the other lot for the scapegoat.
16:9: And Aaron shall bring the goat upon which the LORD's lot fell,
and offer him for a sin offering.
16:10: But the goat, on which the lot fell to be the scapegoat, shall
be presented alive before the LORD, to make an atonement with him, and
to let him go for a scapegoat into the wilderness.
16:11: And Aaron shall bring the bullock of the sin offering, which is
for himself, and shall make an atonement for himself, and for his
house, and shall kill the bullock of the sin offering which is
for himself:
16:12: And he shall take a censer full of burning coals of fire from
off the altar before the LORD,
and his hands full of sweet incense beaten small, and bring it within
the vail:
16:13: And he shall put the incense upon the fire before the LORD,
that the cloud of the incense may cover the mercy seat that is upon
the testimony, that he die not:
16:14: And he shall take of the blood of the bullock, and sprinkle it
with his finger upon the mercy seat eastward; and before the mercy
seat shall he sprinkle of the blood with his finger seven times.
16:15: Then shall he kill the goat of the sin offering, that is for
the people, and bring his blood within the vail, and do with that
blood as he did with the blood of the bullock, and sprinkle it
upon the mercy seat, and before the mercy seat:
16:16: And he shall make an atonement for the holy place, because of
the uncleanness of the children of Israel, and because of their
transgressions in all their sins: and so shall he do for the
tabernacle of the congregation, that remaineth among them in the midst
of their uncleanness.
16:17: And there shall be no man in the tabernacle of the congregation
when he goeth in to make an atonement in the holy place, until he come
out, and have made an atonement for himself, and for his household,
and for all the congregation of Israel.
16:18: And he shall go out unto the altar that is before the LORD, and
make an atonement for it; and shall take of the blood of the bullock,
and of the blood of the goat, and put it upon the horns of the altar
round about.
16:19: And he shall sprinkle of the blood upon it with his finger
seven times, and cleanse it, and hallow it from the uncleanness of the
children of Israel.
16:20: And when he hath made an end of reconciling the holy place, and
the tabernacle of the congregation, and the altar, he shall bring the
live goat:
16:21: And Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of the live
goat, and confess over him all the iniquities of the children of
Israel, and all their transgressions in all their sins, putting
them upon the head of the goat, and shall send him away by the hand of
a fit man into the wilderness:

One goat was to be a sin offering for the people, killed and its blood
sprinkled on the mercy seat.

This goat represented Jesus Christ.

The second goat was the scapegoat that represented Satan the Devil.

The deceiver of the whole world has changed the meaning of the word
scapegoat to mean an innocent wrongly accused. The scapegoat is now
the good guy.

When you study God's laws and teachings you see that the world
believes the diametric opposite. Study God's Holy-Days and you will
see the deceiver of the whole world has replaced them with corrupted
Holi-Days.

2 Corinthians 2:11 teaches us not to be ignorant of Satan's devices.

2 Corinthians 2:11:
Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of
his devices.

The Christian world knows that we have immortal souls, that evil
people burn in hell forever and good people go to Heaven. The world
knows the birthday of Jesus Christ is December 25. The world knows that we
are to celebrate the baby Jesus. We are to keep Sunday holy and it is acceptable
to wear crosses with a dead deity on a chain around our necks or to have them
hung on a wall.

These are the teachings of Satan the Devil. These will be the same
teachings of the False Prophet, Satan's Prophet.

The Scapegoat

Aaron placed the sins of the people on the goat and then they sent the
goat away into the wilderness.

Leviticus 16:21:
And Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of the live goat, and
confess over him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their
transgressions in all their sins, putting them upon the head of the goat, and
shall send him away by the hand of a fit man
into the wilderness:

God fulfills the Day of Atonement when an angel binds Satan and locks
him away for 1,000 years.

Revelation 20:1-3A:
20:1: And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the
bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
20:2: And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the
Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
20:3: And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a
seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more,

Recall that the Feast of Trumpets occurs in the seventh month, on the
first day of the month. The Day of Atonement occurs in the seventh
month, on the tenth day.

There will be nine days between the day Jesus Christ returns and the
day an angel seals Satan in the pit for 1,000 years.

It is likely the angel will bind Satan immediately on the return of
Jesus Christ.

Until his 1,000-year imprisonment, before Satan goes into the pit,
people may be able to view him. Imagine how he will feel having puny
humans gawking at him and asking one another if that is Satan.

Isaiah 14:13-17:
14:13: For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I
will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the
mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14:14: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like
the most High.
14:15: Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the
pit.
14:16: They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider
thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did
shake kingdoms;
14:17: That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities
thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

Satan knows the day of his sealing away is coming, and that he cannot
escape from it.

The Feast of Tabernacles

Also called the Feast of Ingathering

* The words tabernacles and booths have the same meaning.

Deuteronomy 16:13:
Thou shalt observe the feast of tabernacles seven days, after that
thou hast gathered in thy corn and thy wine:

The first day of this feast is a Sabbath.

Leviticus 23:34-43
[...]

Israel dwelled in booths during this Feast.

Nehemiah 8:14-18:
8:14: And they found written in the law which the LORD had commanded
by Moses, that the children of Israel should dwell in booths in the
feast of the seventh month:
8:15: And that they should publish and proclaim in all their cities,
and in Jerusalem, saying, Go forth unto the mount, and fetch olive
branches, and pine branches, and myrtle branches, and palm branches,
and branches of thick trees, to make booths, as it is written.
8:16: So the people went forth, and brought them, and made themselves
booths, every one upon the roof of his house, and in their courts, and
in the courts of the house of God, and in the street of the water
gate, and in the street of the gate of Ephraim.
8:17: And all the congregation of them that were come again out of the
captivity made booths, and sat under the booths: for since the days of
Jeshua the son of Nun unto that day had not the children of Israel
done so. And there was very great gladness.
8:18: Also day by day, from the first day unto the last day, he read
in the book of the law of God. And they kept the feast seven days; and
on the eighth day was a solemn assembly, according unto the manner.

Deuteronomy 16:13-16:
16:13: Thou shalt observe the feast of tabernacles seven days, after
that thou hast gathered in thy corn and thy wine:
16:14: And thou shalt rejoice in thy feast, thou, and thy son, and thy
daughter, and thy manservant, and thy maidservant, and the Levite, the
stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, that are within thy
gates.
16:15: Seven days shalt thou keep a solemn feast unto the LORD thy God
in the place which the LORD shall choose: because the LORD thy God
shall bless thee in all thine increase, and in all the works of thine
hands, therefore thou shalt surely rejoice.
16:16: Three times in a year shall all thy males appear before the
LORD thy God in the place which he shall choose; in the feast of
unleavened bread, and in the feast of weeks, and in the feast
of tabernacles: and they shall not appear before the LORD empty:

A Land of Promise

Abraham, Isaac and Jacob lived in tabernacles in a strange country
awaiting the promise of a city made by Almighty God. They all died in
faith not having received this promise.

Hebrews 11:8-16:
11:8: By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place
which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went
out, not knowing whither he went.
11:9: By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange
country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with
him of the same promise:
11:10: For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder
and maker is God.
11:11: Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive
seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she
judged him faithful who had promised.
11:12: Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, so
many as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by
the sea shore innumerable.
11:13: These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but
having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced
them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the
earth.
11:14: For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a
country.
11:15: And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence
they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.
11:16: But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly:
wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath
prepared for them a city.

When Jesus Christ comes to rule the Earth the tribes of Israel receive
a portion of the land of Israel fulfilling this promise.

The name of the city: The Lord is There

Ezekiel 47:21-23:
47:21: So shall ye divide this land unto you according to the tribes
of Israel.
47:22: And it shall come to pass, that ye shall divide it by lot for
an inheritance unto you, and to the strangers that sojourn among you,
which shall beget children among you: and they shall be
unto you as born in the country among the children of Israel; they
shall have inheritance with you among the tribes of Israel.
47:23: And it shall come to pass, that in what tribe the stranger
sojourneth, there shall ye give him his inheritance, saith the Lord God.

Ezekiel 48:
48:1: Now these are the names of the tribes. From the north end to the
coast of the way of Hethlon, as one goeth to Hamath, Hazar-enan, the
border of Damascus northward, to the coast of Hamath; for these are
his sides east and west; a portion for Dan.
48:2: And by the border of Dan, from the east side unto the west side,
a portion for Asher.
48:3: And by the border of Asher, from the east side even unto the
west side, a portion for Naphtali.
48:4: And by the border of Naphtali, from the east side unto the west
side, a portion for Manasseh.
48:5: And by the border of Manasseh, from the east side unto the west
side, a portion for Ephraim.
48:6: And by the border of Ephraim, from the east side even unto the
west side, a portion for Reuben.
48:7: And by the border of Reuben, from the east side unto the west
side, a portion for Judah.
48:8: And by the border of Judah, from the east side unto the west
side, shall be the offering which ye shall offer of five and twenty
thousand reeds in breadth, and in length as one of the other parts,
from the east side unto the west side: and the sanctuary shall be in
the midst of it.
48:9: The oblation that ye shall offer unto the LORD shall be of five
and twenty thousand in length, and of ten thousand in breadth.
48:10: And for them, even for the priests, shall be this holy
oblation; toward the north five and
twenty thousand in length, and toward the west ten thousand in
breadth, and toward the east ten thousand in breadth, and toward the
south five and twenty thousand in length: and the sanctuary of the
LORD shall be in the midst thereof.
48:11: It shall be for the priests that are sanctified of the sons of
Zadok; which have kept my
charge, which went not astray when the children of Israel went astray,
as the Levites went astray.
48:12: And this oblation of the land that is offered shall be unto
them a thing most holy by the border of the Levites.
48:13: And over against the border of the priests the Levites shall
have five and twenty thousand in length, and ten thousand in breadth:
all the length shall be five and twenty thousand, and the breadth ten
thousand.
48:14: And they shall not sell of it, neither exchange, nor alienate
the firstfruits of the land: for it is holy unto the LORD.
48:15: And the five thousand, that are left in the breadth over
against the five and twenty
thousand, shall be a profane place for the city, for dwelling, and for
suburbs: and the city shall be in the midst thereof.
48:16: And these shall be the measures thereof; the north side four
thousand and five hundred, and the south side four thousand and five
hundred, and on the east side four thousand and five hundred, and the
west side four thousand and five hundred.
48:17: And the suburbs of the city shall be toward the north two
hundred and fifty, and toward the south two hundred and fifty, and
toward the east two hundred and fifty, and toward the west two hundred
and fifty.
48:18: And the residue in length over against the oblation of the holy
portion shall be ten thousand eastward, and ten thousand westward: and
it shall be over against the oblation of the holy portion; and the
increase thereof shall be for food unto them that serve the city.
48:19: And they that serve the city shall serve it out of all the
tribes of Israel.
48:20: All the oblation shall be five and twenty thousand by five and
twenty thousand: ye shall offer the holy oblation foursquare, with the
possession of the city.
48:21: And the residue shall be for the prince, on the one side and on
the other of the holy oblation, and of the possession of the city,
over against the five and twenty thousand of the
oblation toward the east border, and westward over against the five
and twenty thousand toward the west border, over against the portions
for the prince: and it shall be the holy oblation; and the sanctuary
of the house shall be in the midst thereof.
48:22: Moreover from the possession of the Levites, and from the
possession of the city, being in the midst of that which is the
prince's, between the border of Judah and the border of Benjamin,
shall be for the prince.
48:23: As for the rest of the tribes, from the east side unto the west
side, Benjamin shall have a portion.
48:24: And by the border of Benjamin, from the east side unto the west
side, Simeon shall have a portion.
48:25: And by the border of Simeon, from the east side unto the west
side, Issachar a portion. 48:26: And by the border of Issachar, from
the east side unto the west side, Zebulun a portion. 48:27: And by the
border of Zebulun, from the east side unto the west side, Gad a
portion.
48:28: And by the border of Gad, at the south side southward, the
border shall be even from Tamar unto the waters of strife in Kadesh,
and to the river toward the great sea.
48:29: This is the land which ye shall divide by lot unto the tribes
of Israel for inheritance, and these are their portions, saith the
Lord God.
48:30: And these are the goings out of the city on the north side,
four thousand and five hundred measures.
48:31: And the gates of the city shall be after the names of the
tribes of Israel: three gates northward; one gate of Reuben, one gate
of Judah, one gate of Levi.
48:32: And at the east side four thousand and five hundred: and three
gates; and one gate of Joseph, one gate of Benjamin, one gate of Dan.
48:33: And at the south side four thousand and five hundred measures:
and three gates; one gate of Simeon, one gate of Issachar, one gate of
Zebulun.
48:34: At the west side four thousand and five hundred, with their
three gates; one gate of Gad, one gate of Asher, one gate of
Naphtali.
48:35: It was round about eighteen thousand measures: and the name of
the city from that day shall be, The LORD is there.

All the survivors of the coming tribulation and the Day of the Lord
will then keep the Feast of Tabernacles, or face punishment.

Zechariah 14:16-19:
14:16: And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all
the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to
year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of
tabernacles.
14:17: And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the
families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of
hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
14:18: And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have
no rain; there shall be the
plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to
keep the feast of tabernacles.
14:19: This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of
all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

The Last Great Day

The Last Great Day is an annual Sabbath.

Leviticus 23:36:
Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD: on
the eighth day shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall
offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD: it is a solemn assembly;
and ye shall do no servile work therein.

At the Last Day

John 11:24:
Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the
resurrection at the last day.

John 11:
11:16: Then said Thomas, which is called Didymus, unto his
fellowdisciples, Let us also go, that we may die with him.
11:17: Then when Jesus came, he found that he had lain in the grave
four days already.
11:18: Now Bethany was nigh unto Jerusalem, about fifteen furlongs
off:
11:19: And many of the Jews came to Martha and Mary, to comfort them
concerning their brother.
11:20: Then Martha, as soon as she heard that Jesus was coming, went
and met him: but Mary sat still in the house.
11:21: Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my
brother had not died.
11:22: But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God
will give it thee.
11:23: Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.
11:24: Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the
resurrection at the last day. 11:25: Jesus said unto her, I am the
resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he
were dead, yet shall he live:
11:26: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die.
Believest thou this?
11:27: She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the
Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.
11:28: And when she had so said, she went her way, and called Mary her
sister secretly, saying, The Master is come, and calleth for thee.
11:29: As soon as she heard that, she arose quickly, and came unto
him.
11:30: Now Jesus was not yet come into the town, but was in that place
where Martha met him.
11:31: The Jews then which were with her in the house, and comforted
her, when they saw Mary, that she rose up hastily and went out,
followed her, saying, She goeth unto the grave to weep there.
11:32: Then when Mary was come where Jesus was, and saw him, she fell
down at his feet, saying unto him, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my
brother had not died.
11:33: When Jesus therefore saw her weeping, and the Jews also weeping
which came with her,
he groaned in the spirit, and was troubled,
11:34: And said, Where have ye laid him? They said unto him, Lord,
come and see.
11:35: Jesus wept.
11:36: Then said the Jews, Behold how he loved him!
11:37: And some of them said, Could not this man, which opened the
eyes of the blind, have caused that even this man should not have
died?
11:38: Jesus therefore again groaning in himself cometh to the grave.
It was a cave, and a stone lay upon it.
11:39: Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him
that was dead, saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh: for he
hath been dead four days.
11:40: Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou
wouldest believe, thou shouldest see
the glory of God?
11:41: Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was
laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee
that thou hast heard me.
11:42: And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the
people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast
sent me.
11:43: And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice,
Lazarus, come forth.
11:44: And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with
graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith
unto them, Loose him, and let him go.
11:45: Then many of the Jews which came to Mary, and had seen the
things which Jesus did, believed on him.
11:46: But some of them went their ways to the Pharisees, and told
them what things Jesus had done.
11:47: Then gathered the chief priests and the Pharisees a council,
and said, What do we? for this man doeth many miracles.
Notice that Martha said, "I know that he shall rise again in the
resurrection at the last day."
John 11:21-25:
11:21: Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my
brother had not died.
11:22: But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God
will give it thee.
11:23: Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.
11:24: Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the
resurrection at the last day.
11:25: Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he
that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Raise It Up Again at the Last Day

John 6:39:
And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he
hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at
the last day.

In John 11:25 our Master Jesus Christ says, ". . he that believeth in
me, though he were dead, yet shall he live."

What Jesus Christ taught is different from what the world believes.
The world believes that we still live at death, just out of our bodies
as spirits.

Jesus Christ our Creator says, ". . . though he were dead." He teaches
that people die. He also teaches that he is the resurrection and
through him the dead will live again; yet shall he live.

Why was Jesus Christ talking to this woman? Was it simply because she
was sister to Lazarus?

I believe that Jesus Christ was talking to her and their conversation
became part of the Holy Scriptures because of her true faith in
Almighty God.

Notice what Martha said, "I know that he shall rise again in the
resurrection at the last day." She did not say that she believes, or
that she thinks, she said, "I know."

How did she know Almighty God's plan for humanity and about the Last
Great Day?

She knew God's Plan because she kept God's Annual Holy Days.
What Satan has done is drive a wedge between those with this
knowledge, the Jews and those who would fully understand these days,
Christians. Satan did this to keep God's plan hidden. Satan does not
want you to know Almighty God's plan.

The Last Great Day occurs after the saints have reigned on Earth for
1,000 years.

Revelation 20:4-5:
20:4: And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was
given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for
the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not
worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark
upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned
with Christ a thousand years.
20:5: But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand
years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Revelation 20:5 says the rest of the dead will not come to life until
the thousand years have ended. This resurrection occurs on the Last
Great Day.

All those not called in this age will have the books opened to them.

All will have a chance at eternal life, each in his order.

Those born long ago will have their chance last. Numerous people,
including those born just before Jesus Christ's coming, surviving the
tribulation and the Day of the Lord shall have their chance first.
Jesus Christ resurrects the saints when he comes to rule the Earth.
This is the resurrection of the firstfruits of the coming harvest.

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17:
4:15: For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which
are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent
them which are asleep.
4:16: For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the
archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall
rise first:
4:17: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together
with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we
ever be with the Lord.

Revelation 14:4:
These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are
virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth.
These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and
to the Lamb.

They shall reign with Jesus Christ for 1,000 years.

After the 1,000 years the sea and the grave will give up the dead and
Almighty God will open the books to them.

Revelation 20:6-13:
20:6: Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection:
on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God
and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
20:7: And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed
out of his prison,
[...]

I Should Lose Nothing

John 6:39:
And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he
hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at
the last day.

John 11:24:
Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the
resurrection at the last day.

John 12:48:
He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that
judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in
the last day.

This is the Last Great Day when all the dead will have 100 years to
learn God's way and receive immortality.

[...]
Almighty God will resurrect all of Israel and David will be their
King.

Ezekiel 37:
37:1: The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the
spirit of the LORD, and set
me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,
37:2: And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there
were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.
37:3: And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I
answered, O Lord God, thou knowest.
37:4: Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto
them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.
37:5: Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will cause
breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:
37:6: And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon
you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall
live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
37:7: So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there
was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone
to his bone.
37:8: And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon
them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in
them.
37:9: Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of
man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four
winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.
37:10: So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into
them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great
army.
37:11: Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole
house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope
is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
37:12: Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God;
Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up
out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
37:13: And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your
graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
37:14: And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall
place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have
spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.
37:15: The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,
37:16: Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon
it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then
take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the
stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:
37:17: And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall
become one in thine hand.
37:18: And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee,
saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?
37:19: Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the
stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of
Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of
Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.
37:20: And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand
before their eyes.
37:21: And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take
the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone,
and will gather them on every side, and bring
them into their own land:
37:22: And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains
of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be
no more two nations, neither shall they be divided
into two kingdoms any more at all:
37:23: Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols,
nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their
transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces,
wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my
people, and I will be their God.
37:24: And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all
shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and
observe my statutes, and do them.
37:25: And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob
my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell
therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children
for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.
37:26: Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be
an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply
them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
37:27: My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God,
and they shall be my people.
37:28: And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel,
when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Almighty God will resurrect the men of Ninevah, the queen of the
south and the Pharisees of Jesus Christ's day on the Last Great Day.

Matthew 12:41-42:
12:41: The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation,
and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas;
and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.
12:42: The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this
generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost
parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a
greater than Solomon is here.

Notice the word w-i-t-h in Matthew 12:41-42. Those Pharisees rise when
the queen of the south and the men of Ninevah rise in judgment.
Those Pharisees lived about 2,000 years ago. Those men of Ninevah
lived about 2,750 years ago and the queen of the south lived about
2,950 years ago. Almighty God will resurrect all of
these generations at the same time.

First Month - Seventh Month

The Feast Chronology

The first Feast, the Passover, is in the first month of the year. The
first month also has the Feast of Unleavened Bread. Then comes the
Wave Sheaf. From the Wave Sheaf, on the morrow after the Sabbath, they
count 50 days during the Feast of Weeks.

Then the feasts jump to the seventh month, the first day of the month
is the Feast of Trumpets. The tenth day of the seventh month is the
Day of Atonement. The fifteenth day of this month is an annual
Sabbath, the Feast of Tabernacles. The eighth day, the day after the
week long Feast of Tabernacles, is the Last Great Day, also a
Sabbath.

Time-Gap

There is a time-gap between the feasts in the first month and those in
the seventh month. There is also a time-gap between when God fulfills
these Annual Holy Days. Jesus Christ fulfilled the first feasts when
he came to proclaim the acceptable year. Jesus Christ will fulfill the
remaining feasts after he returns on the day of vengeance.
Many people will scoff at this saying the time between the first
feasts and the remaining feasts is simply too long.

The Apostle Peter inspired by Almighty God spoke about the coming of
the Lord.

2 Peter 3:8:
"But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with
the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day."

2 Peter 3:
3:5: For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God
the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and
in the water:
3:6: Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water,
perished:
3:7: But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word
are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and
perdition of ungodly men.
3:8: But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is
with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
3:9: The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count
slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any
should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
3:10: But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in
the which the heavens shall pass
away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent
heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned
up.
3:11: Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what
manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and
godliness,
3:12: Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God,
wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements
shall melt with fervent heat?
3:13: Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens
and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
3:14: Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be
diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and
blameless.
3:15: And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation;
even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given
unto him hath written unto you;
3:16: As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things;
in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are
unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures,
unto their own destruction.
3:17: Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before,
beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall
from your own stedfastness.
3:18: But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour
Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

Peter said this in response to scoffers saying, 'Where is the promise
of his coming?'

2 Peter 3:1-4:
3:1: This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which
I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:
3:2: That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by
the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the
Lord and Saviour:
3:3: Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days
scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
3:4: And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the
fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the
beginning of the creation.

People use this argument today 2,000 years later, "People have been
living and dying for thousands of years and he still has not come
yet."

They say this because they have no fear of Almighty God. They can only
say this because they see our Creator as Satan has taught them to, as
a powerless infant or a corpse hanging on a tree.

This will all change.

Right now Jesus Christ is at the right hand of Almighty God in Heaven.
On the Day of the Lord he is going to lead the armies of Heaven to the
Earth to wage war.

Revelation 6:16:
And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the
face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the
Lamb:

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Debra

Aug 17, 2015, 5:07:54 AM8/17/15
BEWARE OF THE POSTINGS OF JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS -
LITERALLY SATAN'S EVIL-HEARTED CORRUPT-MINDED MINION
COMMISSIONED TO CONFUSE THE PUBLIC REGARDING
BIBLE PROPHECY

And he has failed miserably at amazon.com and
at alt.bible.prophecy to gain any audience
for his "prophecy" writings. And due to his
extreme envy of my great and instant success at
alt.bible.prophecy he stalks my threads at
alt.bible.prophecy and litters them with
every fallacious attack on and lie about
me and my writings that he can think of.

For example, recently he wrote:

> You...believe that anagrams are secret knowledge.

First of all, this is extremely poor English for
someone who is supposedly an English Teacher (as
is the case for all or the vast majority of his
postings, which also contain a ton of typos).
See "About the Author" at

http://www.amazon.com/Death-Pre-Tribulation-Rapture-John-Abrams-ebook/dp/B00N29FNU8/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

Second of all, he does not know what I believe.

Third of all, not only have I never said this, but
I have never thought this either.

He, on the other hand, is obsessed with secret knowledge
and believing that he has it:

Witness his description for his "book" at
http://www.amazon.com/God-John-Alexander-Abrams/dp/1489516727/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8
Notice that this small paragraph of a few sentences
contains the word "secret" three times.

And notice his statement at this post of his
that he "learned several secrets I felt that
no one should know, not even me, so I kept
working until I had forgotten them".
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.bible.prophecy/xHB8Ytl1jB0/ShO2Y39mhGcJ

And notice his BOLD-FACED LIE at this post of his
that he does not "claim secret knowledge"
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.bible.prophecy/eAljOm5tPUM/EGStHm6ZH0cJ

This, intelligent folks, is a classic case of
an evil liar committing projection, which is all
that this man has to offer because he is an
evil narcissist. Every single attack that he has
made on me and my posts is actually exactly only
what is true about him and his posts.

As another example, he said

> Satan would have to own a person, lock, stock and
> barrel for them to believe that Cayce was a prophet.

and then he said that I believe that Cayce is a prophet and
that I have said that Cayce is a prophet.

Yet, again, not only does he not know what I believe, but
this is what I have said, and the only thing that I have said,
in regards to Cayce being called a prophet:

> Edgar Cayce never said that he was a prophet, and
> his work was not that of a prophet, as he was in an
> altered state the whole time and he never took any
> credit for what he said when he was in that altered
> state! He was not sleeping, either. You must
> understand that writers tend to want to come up
> with something catchy. Those things were all
> engendered by various writers over the years.
> Edgar Cayce was just a poor simple Kentucky
> farm boy that was mad crazy about the Bible,
> most of all the stories about Jesus' healings.
> Being a very sympathetic soul he deeply wanted to
> be able to help to heal sick people, especially sick
> children, as Jesus did - truly and permanently.
> When you read the Timeline that the A.R.E. has
> available on its website edgarcayce.org you can
> see the progression of events that led to him being
> able to do just that, and he is still doing just that!
> God gave Edgar Cayce a unique gift, able to do what he
> did. It is an extremely wonderful and ongoing story,
> and I highly recommend the Sidney D. Kirkpatrick
> biography "Edgar Cayce, An American Prophet".
> Mister Sidney D. Kirkpatrick is one extremely
> impressive man, and if you or anyone else will do
> at least one thing to give Edgar Cayce a chance,
> reading THIS biography is what I would advise.
> [Regarding Mister Kirkpatrick, for example see
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_D._Kirkpatrick.]

So, intelligent folks, we can clearly see here that he
- this evil disgusting ungodly scourge called Abrams -
has been an inveterate fruitcake and/or liar each of
the more than one hundred or else dozens of times in
the past just two and one half months that he has made
posts about Cayce not being a prophet and me supposedly
believing and saying that Cayce was and/or is a prophet.

As another example, in that same time frame
- or since I joined alt.bible.prophecy on May 28 2015 -
he has said more than one hundred or else dozens of times
that supposedly I believe and I have said that I am
"John incarnate" and that a psychiatrist should take
interest in that.

First of all, I do not talk like that, and this is again
extremely poor English.

Second of all, he again does not know what I believe.

Third of all, in reference to Beloved John, the only
thing that I have ever said is that numerous and
varietous signs symbols sources say that I had been
previously incarnate as Beloved John, and that
reincarnate Beloved John is scheduled to be the lead
one of The Two Witnesses Prophets Testifiers prophesied in
Matthew 24:14 and Zechariah 4:11-14 and Revelation 11:1-11.

As another example, my current age is 55, which is not
young and is not old but is middle-aged, as determined by
all sane intelligent knowledgeable people, yet he has on
numerous occasions referred to me as being old.

First of all, God is old, and since all that Abrams has
ever done is attack me, he has obviously purposely lied
about me being old in order to in his own mind disparage
me, and thus he has at the same time disparaged old God
- which old God is definitely going to make Abrams pay for
if He has not done so already.

Second of all, how evil AND stupid AND carnally-minded
to "cut down" someone for their age or for actually
being old. Not a single person has control over what
their age is, and all people either die or age, and
that includes this EVIL VILE STUPID STALKER Abrams.

IS THERE ANY POINT TO LIST THE REST OF HIS CRAP?
ALL OF HIS POSTS - EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM -
AND HIS "BOOKS" AT AMAZON - ARE ALL JUST EVIL
CRAP CRAP CRAP - EITHER DISHONEST AND/OR
ERRONEOUS AND/OR OFF-TOPIC.

BEWARE OF THE WRITINGS AND POSTINGS OF
JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS!

And by the way, out of the 20 or so males at
alt.bible.prophecy only one of them was decent
and did the right thing and attacked Abrams for
his abuse of Usenet and lies abuse stalking harassment
defamation ridicule et cetera directed at me and my posts
and my threads AND ALL FOR NO JUST CAUSE - I do not have
the beliefs that Abrams has accused me of, I do not have
the interests that Abrams has accused me of, I have not
commit the sins that Abrams has accused me of, et cetera
et cetera et cetera: Abrams is an evil deluded delusional
projectionist and/or flat-out deceitful deceptive dishonest
liar who cannot see past his own big giant ginormous nosiest
nose, and who lies and says that there is no spiritual
knowledge outside of The Holy Bible, whereas both
Jesus and Paul said that there was more that they had to
say but that their listeners were not yet ready for same,
as illustrated in Hebrews Chapter 5 in regards to "milk"
versus "meat". Abrams is a dunce that has a few drops of milk
and no meat at all, because he is evil and because he has spent
his time being a (poor) parrot of Herbert W. Armstrong and/or
a Herbert W. Armstrong wannabee - the non-prophet who spent
tithes to enjoy himself travelling around the world while his
son was back home ruining his operation and who then on his
deathbed handed his operation over to a man who immediately
began to dismantle everything that he had said and built -
a prophet has the holy spirit and so does not make terrible
decisions like this. And big dip that he "courageously" said
that all the Christian groups were wrong: Islam founder
Muhammad did that way before him. And he made his boys wear
pants and his girls wear skirts and dresses that showed their
legs which is the opposite of the way things were back in
Bible Times when God commanded that neither sex was to
dress as the other. And he advised wives to see their
husbands as the leader in the family and for husbands to
think themselves so, though Jesus commanded to call no one
and to consider no one to be a leader (see Matthew 23:10 and
Matthew 20:25-28). Herbert W. Armstrong? Definitely not a
prophet - and this Abrams worships Armstrong and
then denounces Edgar Cayce! Abrams? AN EVIL FRUITCAKE -
AS I FIGURED OUT VERY EARLY ON, AND WHEN I BASICALLY
TOLD HIM TO GET LOST, HIS REPLY WAS, I AM NOT GOING TO
GET LOST AND YOU ARE NOW MY TARGET. BUT GOD WILL GET HIM!
GOD WILL GET HIM! GOD WILL GET HIM! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

Debra Dee Freeman
--
For more information regarding me Debra Dee Freeman, and
for more information regarding the scourge John Alexander Abrams, see:

1. BIBLE PROPHECY: THE KINGDOM OF GOD
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/eAljOm5tPUM

2. BIBLE PROPHECY: THERE SHALL BE TWO JUDGMENTS
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/TQ9659YmUH0

3. BIBLE PROPHECY: FORGIVENESS SHALL BE OF PAST SINS, AND ONLY ONCE
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/CMs5ftK3KUs

4. BIBLE PROPHECY: SALVATION SHALL BE BY THE GOOD WORKS OF LIVING FAITH
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/aIQqR_b3xyo

5. BIBLE PROPHECY: JESUS SHALL RETURN TO EARTH FOR A ONE THOUSAND YEAR STAY
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/qcR2xXPuado

6. BIBLE PROPHECY: THERE SHALL BE TWO LAST WARS BEFORE THE MILLENNIUM OF PEACE
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/EFSR2RAJmws

7. BIBLE PROPHECY: THERE SHALL BE TWO EN MASSE RESURRECTIONS BACK TO EARTHLY LIFE
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/ELvN797v_LY

8. BIBLE PROPHECY: TWO WITNESSES PROPHETS TESTIFIERS SHALL PRECEDE THE RETURN OF JESUS
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/7hbyy3xvn3E

9. BIBLE PROPHECY: ALL THE WICKED SHALL BE REMOVED FROM THE EARTH IN ONE DAY, IN THE EVENING
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/SDlimvBNP_4%5B26-50%5D

10. BIBLE PROPHECY: EARTH, EVERYTHING ON EARTH, ALL MATTER IN THE UNIVERSE, SHALL BE DECREATED BY FIRE
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/UTORooS5ue8

11. BIBLE PROPHECY: JESUS' RETURN: THE RIGHTEOUS CAN AND SHOULD KNOW WHEN; THE WICKED WILL NOT KNOW WHEN
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/ynOlhyvNHAs

12. BIBLE PROPHECY: THERE SHALL BE THREE MAIN GIFTS GIVEN TO THE RIGHTEOUS, AND THREE MAIN LOSSES TAKEN FROM THE WICKED
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/TQbeVjGtNdM

13. HOW TO RECEIVE THE HOLY SPIRIT
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/uwjCtJVhlMo

14. HOW TO PROPERLY INTERPRET THE HOLY BIBLE
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/ay0aenQriRw

15. NEW POSTER DEBRA DEE FREEMAN
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/7CRZZT6u6xg

16. DREAM-TIME ENCOUNTERS WITH JESUS, AND PROPHECY REGARDING JESUS' RETURN
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/sfhZBjcaPHU

17. JEREMIAH 23 ANAGRAM: WHO IS THE HATED LEAD WITNESS PROPHET TESTIFIER TORMENTOR?
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/ODc0AAZToZI

18. OF THE INTERNET USENET DISCUSSION NEWSGROUP FORUM ALT.BIBLE.PROPHECY? ~
GLORIOUS WITNESS PROPHET TESTIFIER DEB FREEMAN, BOUNTY, PUNCH, CLUES ON.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/pWK5bXmU4cw

19. INTELLIGENT HONEST BIBLICIST DEBRA DEE FREEMAN IS THE ONLY ONE
PREACHING THE TWO WITNESSES, JUST AS GOD'S WORD DOES!
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/oyxUgPJQBAU

20. So, newcomer I can see that "ElderChild" and "Andrew B. Chung" are in
their own worlds, but would some kind person of this group please summarize
the other core individuals, and who is arguing what with who? I would like to
try to help to resolve any arguments between individuals here. This is after all
a thread for Bible Prophecy. Any thread for the Bible should not have continuing
arguments on it. Notice I said "continuing". It is okay to argue once or twice,
but after that the Bible tells us to cease and desist.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/vLYozyvkrCk

21. IKE, MICHAEL CHRIST, OTHERS: PLEASE SUBMIT ABUSE REPORTS REGARDING EACH OF J.A.'S ABUSIVE STALKINGS
THE PAST FEW WEEKS. MASS REPORTING CAN HELP TO GET A PROPER RESPONSE: GOOGLE KILLING HIS EMAIL ACCOUNT
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/CMJ2OR93K8g%5B26-50%5D

22. J.A.ABRAMS AND MATTB: COMPLAINT JUST FILED WITH "INTERNET CRIME COMPLAINT CENTER" BRANCH OF THE FBI
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/fZzyGUU45ZI%5B51-75%5D

23. IS MICHAEL CHRIST ONE OF THE TWO WITNESSES?
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/wPULUXu-1qw%5B1-25%5D

24. Bozo Abrams (by Michael Christ)
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/ZNkkPVrMOd0

25. Godless Newsjunkie Alarmist Sensationalist Vivapa Keeps Dropping Off-Topic Crap At This Bible Prophecy Forum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/ralgmfbaiL4
[Note: Abrams and Vivapa - two ungodly warmongers - constantly hold each others' hand at alt.bible.prophecy -
and do more than that to each other according to Ike, whose description is much more apropos than mine.]

26. Re: DREAM-TIME ENCOUNTERS WITH JESUS, AND PROPHECY REGARDING JESUS' RETURN
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/CqQaoP7gM44

27. Re: DREAM-TIME ENCOUNTERS WITH JESUS, AND PROPHECY REGARDING JESUS' RETURN
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/a6PABGmmrJg

28. Re: DREAM-TIME ENCOUNTERS WITH JESUS, AND PROPHECY REGARDING HIS RETURN
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/4OBUj6BXFes

29. Re: OF THE INTERNET USENET DISCUSSION NEWSGROUP FORUM ALT.BIBLE.PROPHECY? ~
GLORIOUS WITNESS PROPHET TESTIFIER DEB FREEMAN, BOUNTY, PUNCH, CLUES ON.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/70doHioIEv4

30. Re: OF THE INTERNET USENET DISCUSSION NEWSGROUP FORUM ALT.BIBLE.PROPHECY? ~
GLORIOUS WITNESS PROPHET TESTIFIER DEB FREEMAN, BOUNTY, PUNCH, CLUES ON.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/Wek-appXhxI%5B26-50%5D

31. Re: THE USENET DISCUSSION NEWSGROUP FORUM ALT.BIBLE.PROPHECY: ~
CHRIST'S UP WITNESS N PROPHET IS? CLUE: DEB FREEMAN, BUOUY, LOGO!
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/tU1uv49VWoA

32. Re: INTELLIGENT HONEST BIBLICIST DEBRA DEE FREEMAN IS THE ONLY ONE
PREACHING THE TWO WITNESSES, JUST AS GOD'S WORD DOES!
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/FIOthhdRm28

33. Re: INTELLIGENT HONEST BIBLICIST DEBRA DEE FREEMAN IS THE ONLY ONE
PREACHING THE TWO WITNESSES, JUST AS GOD'S WORD DOES!
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/K11Iw2SyhAk

34. Re: INTELLIGENT HONEST BIBLICIST DEBRA DEE FREEMAN IS THE ONLY ONE
PREACHING THE TWO WITNESSES, JUST AS GOD'S WORD DOES!
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/5IXwohXuRwo

35. Re: INTELLIGENT HONEST BIBLICIST DEBRA DEE FREEMAN IS THE ONLY ONE
PREACHING THE TWO WITNESSES, JUST AS GOD'S WORD DOES
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/LvsFfiQxXEU

36. Re: IKE, MICHAEL CHRIST, OTHERS: PLEASE SUBMIT ABUSE REPORTS REGARDING
EACH OF J.A.'S ABUSIVE STALKINGS THE PAST FEW WEEKS. MASS REPORTING CAN HELP
TO GET A PROPER RESPONSE: GOOGLE KILLING HIS EMAIL ACCOUNT.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/O63N8BWQDqk

37. Re: IKE, MICHAEL CHRIST, OTHERS: PLEASE SUBMIT ABUSE REPORTS REGARDING
EACH OF MR.J.A.'S ABUSIVE STALKINGS THE PAST FEW WEEKS. MASS REPORTING CAN HELP
TO GET A PROPER RESPONSE: GOOGLE KILLING HIS GMAIL ACCOUNT.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/GX76Ijyw-mw

38. Re: IKE, MICHAEL CHRIST, OTHERS: PLEASE SUBMIT ABUSE REPORTS REGARDING
EACH OF MR.J.A.'S ABUSIVE STALKINGS THE PAST FEW WEEKS, AS I JUST DID SO MYSELF
AND MASS REPORTING CAN HELP TO GET A PROPER RESPONSE: GOOGLE KILLING HIS GMAIL ACCOUNT.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/zqrQpVIoew4

39. Re: IKE, MICHAEL CHRIST, OTHERS: PLEASE SUBMIT ABUSE REPORTS REGARDING
EACH OF MR.J.A.'S ABUSIVE STALKINGS THE PAST FEW WEEKS. MASS REPORTING CAN HELP
TO GET A PROPER RESPONSE: GOOGLE KILLING HIS EMAIL ACCOUNT.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/nHPI05wt0xA

40. Re: There is only one person in this group that is interested in Prophecy that is
in The Holy Bible: Debra Dee Freeman. All the rest are trolls, kooks, parrots, stalkers, ad nauseum.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xHB8Ytl1jB0

41. Re: THE USENET DISCUSSION NEWSGROUP FORUM ALT.BIBLE.PROPHECY ~
CUSS-OUT? HEY! THE GLORIOUS PUBLIC WITNESS N PROPHET DEB FREEMAN!
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/RL_K_fRJXk0

42. Re: THE USENET DISCUSSION NEWSGROUP FORUM ALT.BIBLE.PROPHECY: ~
YOU, LOO, BUG? CLUE: IS CHRIST'S UP WITNESS N PROPHET DEB FREEMAN!
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/rB7uqiDtCpk

43. Re: JEREMIAH 23 ANAGRAM: WHO IS THE HATED LEAD WITNESS PROPHET TESTIFIER TORMENTOR?
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/iHpw3C87Wio

44. Re: HOW TO PROPERLY INTERPRET THE HOLY BIBLE
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/M2VjmBOgGoE

45. Re: HOW TO RECEIVE THE HOLY SPIRIT
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/jwex0Fz8DRk

46. Re: New Poster Debra Dee Freeman
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/lL3TfzSqctE%5B1-25%5D

AND

1. Interesting Writings
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/YsFU81tuf4k%5B76-100%5D

2. Satan loves Anagrams and Those Who Use Them For
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/7-VfS4JIcJ8%5B1-25%5D

3. Who is this new poster DDF?
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/7gV9FfvpoVc%5B1-25%5D

4. Edgar Cayce = Lunatic
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/2yrKKWZCrnU%5B76-100%5D

Message has been deleted

Debra

Aug 18, 2015, 11:36:52 PM8/18/15
SINCE I JOINED ALT.BIBLE.PROPHECY ON

MAY 28 2015

JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS HAS REPEATEDLY

WORSHIPED HERBERT W. ARMSTRONG

AND

DENOUNCED EDGAR CAYCE.

THOUGH EDGAR CAYCE WAS A CONDUIT
FOR TRUTH WHEN HE WAS IN THE ALTERED
STATE THAT HE ENTERED INTO, HIS ACTUAL
ABILITY TO PRESENT SAME IN HIS VERBAL
RESPONSE TO THE QUESTION ASKED HIM
DEPENDED ON A NUMBER OF FACTORS AS
EXPLAINED IN A NUMBER OF THE SUCH
VERBAL QUESTION-N-ANSWER READINGS
THAT HE GAVE, BUT EVEN AT THAT IT HAS
BEEN A VERIFIED KNOWN FACT FOR MANY
DECADES NOW THAT THE ACCURACY OF
THE MORE THAN 14,000 READINGS THAT
HE GAVE DURING AN APPROXIMATE 40 YEAR
PERIOD OF TIME TO MORE THAN 4,000
DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND WHICH CONSTITUTE
MORE THAN 70,000 TYPED PAGES HAVE AN
ACCURACY RATE OF MORE THAN 90%
OVERALL, AND ALL OF HIS BIBLICAL
PROPHECIES ARE 100% ACCURATE AS
SHOWN IN MY ARTICLE "PROPHECY:
THE CAYCE READINGS AND THE HOLY BIBLE"
WHICH IS AVAILABLE HERE:

PROPHECY: THE CAYCE READINGS AND THE HOLY BIBLE
http://edgarcayce.org/are/member_discussionBoard.aspx?g=posts&t=11860&boardid=460&terms=DEBRA%20DEE%20FREEMAN

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE MAN THAT
JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS WORSHIPS?

HWA /
HERBERT W. ARMSTRONG:

EXTREMELY EVIL FALSE PROPHET
WHO WAS ONE WITH SATAN
(READ LINKS BELOW).

AND

WHAT ABOUT THOSE WHO WORSHIP HIM?

2 TIMOTHY 3
THE WICKED SHALL WAX WORSE AND WORSE,
DECEIVING AND BEING DECEIVED.

THE PLAIN TRUTH
ABOUT HERBERT W. ARMSTRONG:

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jitt2Cdp8g

2. http://www.truthmagazine.com/archives/volume27/GOT027152.html

3. http://www.triumphpro.com/elijah-and-hwa.htm

4. http://www.exitsupportnetwork.com/mike_ep/exam/dates.htm

5. http://www.isitso.org/guide/quotes3.html

6. http://www.hwarmstrong.com/ar/Prophecies.html

7. http://www.hwarmstrong.com/ar/index.htm

8. http://www.hwarmstrong.com/

P.S. JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS IS

CONSTANTLY CONTENTIOUS

CONSTANTLY ATTACKING

CONSTANTLY STALKING MY THREADS WHICH HAD NOT BEEN
ABOUT HIM (WHICH I HAVE NEVER DONE TO HIM)

CONSTANTLY LYING

CONSTANTLY DEFAMING

CONSTANTLY CUTTING-DOWN ME AND EDGAR CAYCE AND
NUMEROUS OTHER INDIVIDUALS

AND CONSTANTLY COMMITTING ALL SORTS OF OTHER
SINS AND CRIMES

BECAUSE

HE LOVES THE WAYS OF SATAN AND SERVES SATAN

AND

BECAUSE OF THAT HE ONLY HAS A FEW DROPS OF MILK
AND NO MEAT AT ALL (SEE HEBREWS CHAPTER 5).

DANIEL 12
THE SINNERS SHALL CONTINUE TO SIN; AND
NONE OF THE WICKED SHALL HAVE UNDERSTANDING;
BUT THOSE WHO HAVE DONE GOOD WORKS SHALL HAVE UNDERSTANDING.

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2015, 12:25:49 AM8/19/15
Edgar Cayce said that Jesus Christ had been reincarnated as many different people.

According to EC Jesus Christ was...

1)Amilius living in the lost civilization of Atlantis

2)Adam

3)Enoch

4)Hermes

5)Melchizedek

6)Joseph

7)Asaph (the music director and seer who served under David and Solomon)

8)Jeshua the high priest

9)Zen the father of Zoroaster

10)Jesus

11) And a future reincarnation yet to come

It is 100% plainly and very painfully obvious that his follower Debra is a complete nutburger and an anti-Christian follower of Satan the Devil just like Cayce.

Debra

Aug 19, 2015, 1:27:36 PM8/19/15
The Holy Bible plainly teaches the existence of the soul, and
which is not the same thing as the spirit - that there is both
soul and spirit:

1 Thessalonians 5
May the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and
may your spirit and soul and body be preserved without
blemish to the coming of our Messiah Jesus.

Hebrews 4
The word of God is living and powerful and
sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to
the point of division between soul and spirit.

Each of us is a triune etheric being composed of soul -
or God-created individual consciousness + God-created
individual will, and spirit - or God-lent universal spirit, and
brought into being in the beginning at some point during
the six periods of time that God was still creating, or in
other words before He ceased creating.

To say that God is still creating - that He brings a new soul
into being each time a baby is born - and that pre-existence
and re-incarnations are falsehoods - is to preach an
unbiblical lie totally against what scripture says, AND
pre-existence and re-incarnations are found all throughout
scripture.

As one example:

Zechariah 14
Then the Lord shall go forth and fight against those nations
as when he fought in the day of battle.

When did Jesus ever fight in "the day of battle"?
When he was incarnate as Joshua.

As another example:

Hebrews 5
And though he were a good Son, because of fear and
suffering which he endured, he learned obedience.
And he grew to be perfect, and became the author of
life everlasting to all who obey him.

When did Jesus ever "endure fear and suffering, and
learn to be obedient, and grow to be perfect"?
Throughout his incarnations as Adam, Enoch,
Melchizedek, Joseph, Joshua, et cetera.

As another example:

Hebrews 5
So he was called by God, a high priest after the
order of Melchizedek. Now concerning this very
Melchizedek, we have much to say, but it is difficult
to explain because you are dull of comprehension.
By now you should be teachers because you have
been a long time in training. But even now you
need to be taught the primary writings of the word
of God; you are still in need of milk, and not strong
meat. For every man whose food is milk, is unfamiliar
with the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. But
strong meat belongs to those who are of full age,
even those who by reason of use have their senses
exercised to discern both good and evil.

What was Barnabas - the author of Hebrews - trying to
say here? What was he talking about? Jesus had let Paul
- Barnabas' later close companion - know about the facts
of the existence of the soul and its having been brought
into being in the beginning and its thus pre-existence and
re-incarnations, as well as filled-in Paul on his - Jesus' -
numerous biblical (Old Testament) incarnations, including
as Melchizedek.

This is also why Paul himself on numerous occasions
associated Jesus with Adam, such as:

Romans 5
Nevertheless, death reigned from Adam to Moses, even
over them who had not sinned in the manner of the
transgression of the law by Adam, who is the likeness of
him that was to come [DDF: The Messiah - Jesus].

1 Corinthians 15
For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made
alive....And so it is written, The first man Adam was made
a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

Jesus also shared these same facts with his inner circle
- the twelve - when he was still incarnate.

That is why, for example, they asked Jesus if the blind man
had sinned before he was born, as to why he was born blind.
Only if the soul had pre-existed could it have sinned before
it entered into flesh (at the soft spot of a baby's head). And
notice that Jesus did not respond to them that they were
nuts for asking such a question or suggesting such a thing.

That is why, also, Jesus told them all what to watch for as
far as the signs preceding his return, after they asked him
for same - he knew they would all be re-incarnate in the
earth during that generation which would be alive at his
return. That is also why he told them, There are some
standing here who shall not taste death until they see
the Son of man coming in his kingdom. He meant in their
future re-incarnation as a part of that generation.

That is why, also, Jesus let them know that Baptist John
was re-incarnate Elijah:

Matthew 11
Truly I say to you that among those who are born of women
there has never risen one greater than Baptist John; and
yet even the least person in the kingdom of God is greater
than he. From the days of Baptist John until now the
kingdom of God has been administered by force, and
only those in power control it. For all the prophets and
the law prophesied until Baptist John. And if you wish to
accept it, he is Elijah who was to come. He who has ears
to hear, let him hear.

Matthew 17
Jesus answered, saying to them, Elijah will come first, so
that everything might be fulfilled. But I say to you, Elijah
has already come, and they did not know him, and they
did to him whatever they pleased. Thus also the Son of man
is bound to suffer from them. Then the disciples understood
that what he had told them was about Baptist John.

That is why, also, when Jesus asked them who did people say
that he was, they replied, There are some who say Baptist John,
others Elijah, and still others Jeremiah, or one of the prophets,
and again we never see Jesus correcting any of these persons
or their statements regarding pre-existence and re-incarnation,
let alone calling them nuts.

And then we have Hebrews 11 in which there is a direct
statement that the deceased patriarchs could have returned
to the earth if they had so desired:

Hebrews 11
These all died in faith, not having received the promised
land, but they saw it from afar and rejoiced in it, and
they acknowledged that they were strangers and pilgrims on
earth. For they who speak so declare plainly that they seek
a country for themselves. And if they had a desire for that
very country from which they went out, they had time to
return to it again. But now it is evident that they desired
a better city - that city which is in heaven [DDF: Jerusalem
- City of Peace - City of God].

And the list just goes on and on and on as to the soul and
its pre-existence and re-incarnations as found throughout
The Holy Bible.

But Satan does not want people to believe in the soul, and
any of these facts about it!

And he has seen to it that his minions attack anyone who
does!

They - his minions - are all dumb as a door nail -
deaf dumb blind leaders of the deaf dumb blind -
ungodly annoying sheeple - blathering fools who
think they are wise - like John Alexander Abrams
of alt.bible.prophecy and the man that he worships
Herbert W. Armstrong and any other man or woman
who supposedly is a servant of the Lord God but who
attacks spiritual and metaphysical truths and subjects
and believers.

As plainly stated in Hebrews 5, and as quoted above,
it is only those who exercise RIGHTEOUSNESS who
have both milk and meat.

That was not Herbert W. Armstrong.
That is not John Alexander Abrams.
That is not anyone who says that
the soul and its pre-existence and
its re-incarnations do not exist.

Debra Dee Freeman

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Debra

Aug 27, 2015, 1:04:08 PM8/27/15
WHO SHALL KNOW THE MOST ABOUT
BIBLE PROPHECY AND THE FUTURE? ~

UH, THUS KOWTOW TO ALT.BIBLE.PROPHECY
DEB FREEMAN, HALO, N TUSH!

UH, UH, KOWTOW TO ALT.BIBLE.PROPHECY
ST DEB FREEMAN, HALO, N TUSH!

UH, OH! KOWTOW TO ALT.BIBLE.PROPHECY
ST DEB FREEMAN, HAUL, N TUSH!

UH, KOWTOW TO ALT.BIBLE.PROPHECY
HON ST DEB FREEMAN, HAUL, TUSH!

THUS KOWTOW TO ALT.BIBLE.PROPHECY
HON DEB FREEMAN, HAUL, TUSH!

UHH, LO! THUS KOWTOW TO AN ALT.BIBLE.PROPHECY
DEB FREEMAN, TUSH!

********************

WHO SHALL KNOW THE MOST ABOUT
BIBLE PROPHECY AND THE FUTURE? ~

UH, WOW! NOT THAT REFUTED PHONEY
ABRAMS, BIBLE, SHOCK, HELL, POUT!

UHH, WOW! ATT! NOT REFUTED PHONEY
ABRAMS, BIBLE, SHOCK, HELL, POUT!

UHH, WOW! NOT REFUTED PHONEY SICK
HOB ABRAMS, BATTLE, HELL, POUT!

UHH, BET NOT WET SICK BLOWHARD
FELON ABRAMS, HOLE, HYPE, OUT-PUT!

UHH, BET NOT WET SICK PHONEY BLOWHARD
FOE ABRAMS, HELL, OUT-PUT!

UH, NOT WET SICK PHONEY BLOWHARD
ABRAMS, BEEF, HOT HELL, OUT-PUT!

Are all of these relevant messages coincidence?
DON'T BET YOUR ETERNITY IN HEAVEN ON IT!

Debra Dee Freeman
--
P.S. Anyone can easily check the accuracy of an
anagram at several on-line anagram-checkers
that are available at the various anagram-related
websites, but probably most people prefer this one:
http://www.anagramgenius.com/checker.html
--
P.S. It is especially of note that I just found these
anagrams today August 26 2015, but it was just
two days ago on August 24 2015 that I for the
first time used the word "blowhard" in regards to
him, AND that shortly after I joined the group on
May 28 2015 I began to suspicion that he was
in prison and have also posted same at least
two or three times (regarding the latter -
seriously, WHO has that much time and passion
to blather profusely on Usenet like he does, and
even on the threads of someone who has not
the slightest interest in him or what he has to
say and has told him so - yet supposedly he has
a large home on a large piece of land with
upwards 20 or more animals/pets plus a wife
and kids [which in one post he said that he and
his family were boring and bored, but then in
another post he effused about his great wife
and wonderful life with her because she is so
amazing]).
--
P.S. The God of the Holy Bible is a God of signs
oracles symbols, both material and immaterial,
and this is seen all throughout scripture but is
not commonly recognized by nor taught by the
majority of humankind because the majority of
humankind are worldly-minded and one must be
spiritually-minded to notice and understand and
appreciate such spiritual and metaphysical things
which pertain to having a LIVING RELATIONSHIP
WITH THE LIVING GOD. Also the worldly-minded
powers-that-be have never appreciated such
spiritually-minded people and the powers talents
abilities that they thus have. This includes the
religious leaders and their followers which have
always envied and/or resented and/or killed
the prophets, such as the prophet Elijah who
founded The School of the Prophets on Mount
Carmel which later resulted in the only group of
spiritually-minded people during the time of Jesus
which was known as the Essenes and which was
the group that Mary and Joseph and Zechariah and
Elizabeth were either a part of or in sympathy with,
which ultimately cost Zechariah his life - they killed
him between the horns of the altar for this reason.
At this School of the Prophets all of the various
spiritual and metaphysical subjects were taught,
such as astrology, numerology, and anagrams.
In the beginning was God and His thoughts or
words, and it was by His words that all things
were created and are currently sustained. God
is spirit and truth, and God is everywhere present,
even in letters/words. This is why anagramming
"works". Anagrams are sacred. They are also
found in the Bible, per the one hundred year
old Jewish Enclyopedia, and also practiced by
today's branch of Judaism called Mystical Judaism
which has evolved from the Essenes and thus Elijah's
School of the Prophets. Jewish Encyclopedia: Anagrams:
http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/1450-anagram
--
P.S. Word to the Wise: Pay no heed to the evil Satanist
John Alexander Abrams who - because out of the abundance

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted