{BS} Oh, the Liberal Media is SOOOO happy!!!

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 11, 2011, 7:49:46 PM2/11/11
Mubarek left, and now the Islamists will be taking over.
HOORAY FOR THE MUSLIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message has been deleted

JoeSpareBedroom

Feb 11, 2011, 9:15:47 PM2/11/11
"Hachiroku ????" <Tru...@e86.GTS> wrote in message

> Mubarek left, and now the Islamists will be taking over.
> HOORAY FOR THE MUSLIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, you have a problem with the loss of an authoritarian ruler. Or, maybe
you weren't aware of the way he governed. Yeah. That's it. You had no clue.
You don't read.

JoeSpareBedroom

Feb 11, 2011, 9:16:46 PM2/11/11
"Conscience" <obam...@fraud.gov> wrote in message

> On 2011-02-11 16:49:46 -0800, Hachiroku ???? <Tru...@e86.GTS> said:
>
>> Mubarek left, and now the Islamists will be taking over.
>> HOORAY FOR THE MUSLIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> The mainstream media, and Muslims have one thing in common.
>
> Hatred of the U.S.

Fake preacher says Muslims hate the U.S. In the absence of a qualifying
word, we will assume the fake preacher means ALL Muslims hate the U.S.

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 11, 2011, 11:40:09 PM2/11/11

You do, and yet, you're still an idiot. My God.

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 11, 2011, 11:40:53 PM2/11/11

Not all, just the ones that have just taken over Egypt, and are now going
to work on Jordan.

My God, are you an idiot.

JoeSpareBedroom

Feb 11, 2011, 10:43:59 PM2/11/11
"Hachiroku ????" <Tru...@e86.GTS> wrote in message

What makes you think those particular Musims hate the U.S.? They're
protesting against a totalitarian government.

JoeSpareBedroom

Feb 11, 2011, 10:45:49 PM2/11/11
"Hachiroku ????" <Tru...@e86.GTS> wrote in message

Your words suggest that you disagree with me. Let's hear YOUR version of
what's happening in Egypt. Be sure to explain how the country's been run for
three decades. Consult (and show) reliable sources for your information.

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 11, 2011, 11:53:30 PM2/11/11
On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 22:45:49 -0500, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

> "Hachiroku ????" <Tru...@e86.GTS> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 21:15:47 -0500, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
>>
>>> "Hachiroku ????" <Tru...@e86.GTS> wrote in message
>>>>

>>> So, you have a problem with the loss of an authoritarian ruler. Or,
>>> maybe you weren't aware of the way he governed. Yeah. That's it. You
>>> had no clue. You don't read.
>>
>> You do, and yet, you're still an idiot. My God.
>>

> Your words suggest that you disagree with me. Let's hear YOUR version of
> what's happening in Egypt. Be sure to explain how the country's been run
> for three decades. Consult (and show) reliable sources for your
> information.

Fer Chrissakes, I've hit you over the friggin head with it at least three
times now! How friggin' DENSE are you, idiot?!

Jeebus, and we wonder why America's going down the friggin' tubes? All we
have to do is look at Dougie for the answer.

Get your friggin nose out of those ultraLiberal 'blogs' (The NYT and
Rolling Stone) and get something real, will ya? Why do you friggin SUPPOSE
I called this thread what I did, IDJIT?!?!?

WOW!

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 11, 2011, 11:55:15 PM2/11/11

Fer Chrissakes, man WHO DO YOU THINK WILL END UP RUNNING THE COUNTRY?!?!?!

Dealing with someone with your level of ignorance gives me a headache.

Let's give you a hint: Iran, 1979. Think you can remember back that far?

JoeSpareBedroom

Feb 11, 2011, 10:56:28 PM2/11/11
"Hachiroku ????" <Tru...@e86.GTS> wrote in message

So, you think they should settle for a totalitarian government which is
perpetuated by a fake voting process.

You just said that. But you weren't aware of having said it.

JoeSpareBedroom

Feb 11, 2011, 10:58:21 PM2/11/11
"Hachiroku ????" <Tru...@e86.GTS> wrote in message

Stay focused. For the past 30 years, Egypt has been under the thumb of one
of the worst totalitarian governments on the planet.

True or false?

edspyhill01

Feb 11, 2011, 11:09:12 PM2/11/11
On Feb 11, 7:49 pm, Hachiroku ハチロク <Tru...@e86.GTS> wrote:
> Mubarek left, and now the Islamists will be taking over.
> HOORAY FOR THE MUSLIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Either you are for democracy or you are not. Democracy is not just
Baptist.

Message has been deleted

JoeSpareBedroom

Feb 11, 2011, 11:15:22 PM2/11/11
"edspyhill01" <edspy...@gmail.com> wrote in message

More interesting: The Egyptians are as fed up with their government as
Hack, unConscious, Mark and Strickland claim to be with ours. But, can you
imagine any of these slobs risking prison or death to protest their
government? Of course not. They'd rather hide in their living rooms while
spouting their pansy-ass bullshit on usenet.

They're jealous of those Egyptians. They wish they had the stones to join
thousands of people on the street and bring the downfall of their
government.

JoeSpareBedroom

Feb 11, 2011, 11:16:15 PM2/11/11
> Possibly a remedial reading course would benefit doug, but I doubt it.
>
> His problem is that he doesn't read adult material. Books by proper
> authorities on the subject, that actually know something of what they
> write about.
>
> The NY Times and The Rolling Stone are comprehensive enough for his
> limited grasp of context.
>
> Does EVERYONE in the mainstream media hate the U.S.? Of course not. The
> same thing applies to Muslims, but dougie is too damn stump-stupid to
> grasp that I was speaking generally, and as a rule, within both groups.

Nice attempt at backpedaling, you Texan faggot.

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 12, 2011, 12:25:29 AM2/12/11

Here's a hint: It's not Islamist, either.

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 12, 2011, 12:26:15 AM2/12/11
On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 23:15:22 -0500, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

> "edspyhill01" <edspy...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> On Feb 11, 7:49 pm, Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/ (B <Tru...@e86.GTS> wrote:
>>> Mubarek left, and now the Islamists will be taking over. HOORAY FOR THE
>>> MUSLIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> Either you are for democracy or you are not. Democracy is not just
>> Baptist.
>

> More interesting: The Egyptians are as fed up with their government as
> Hack, unConscious, Mark and Strickland claim to be with ours. But, can you
> imagine any of these slobs risking prison or death to protest their
> government? Of course not. They'd rather hide in their living rooms while
> spouting their pansy-ass bullshit on usenet.

We don't have to. As long as we can convince you morons not to give
Obungler a second term, we're home free.

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 12, 2011, 12:27:17 AM2/12/11

Elected by 88% of the vote in 2005. Even if you remove the Chicago style
ballot stuffing, he probably still won by >50%.

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 12, 2011, 12:29:09 AM2/12/11

Yeah. Islamic rule is sooo much better. Idiot.

Here, let's see if you can remember back to 2009 when the Iranians tried
the same thing, and got no support from Obungler.

Message has been deleted

larry moe 'n curly

Feb 12, 2011, 2:34:22 AM2/12/11

So why did you support US support of authoritarian dictatorships for
so long?

BTW, what's the biggest terrorism to us from the biggest Muslim
country, Indonesia?

larry moe 'n curly

Feb 12, 2011, 2:44:16 AM2/12/11

Hachiroku ハチロク wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 22:45:49 -0500, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
>
> > Your words suggest that you disagree with me. Let's hear YOUR version of
> > what's happening in Egypt. Be sure to explain how the country's been run
> > for three decades. Consult (and show) reliable sources for your
> > information.
>
> Fer Chrissakes, I've hit you over the friggin head with it at least three
> times now! How friggin' DENSE are you, idiot?!
>
> Jeebus, and we wonder why America's going down the friggin' tubes? All we
> have to do is look at Dougie for the answer.

America went downhill because enough people of your mindset finally
gained the political power to get their way. It wasn't a matter of
conservatives or liberals but of extremist incompetents.

> Why do you friggin SUPPOSE I called this thread what I did, IDJIT?!?!?

Because you have a huge ego and no maturity, traits common among white
collar criminals.

larry moe 'n curly

Feb 12, 2011, 2:46:06 AM2/12/11

Hachiroku ハチロク wrote:

And realize that during the 1930s, the national governments with the
highest approval ratings were Germany's and Japan's. Even 5 years
ago, Fidel Castro could have easily won a free election.

JoeSpareBedroom

Feb 12, 2011, 6:46:15 AM2/12/11
"Hachiroku ????" <Tru...@e86.GTS> wrote in message

You just said that a repressive regime is a good thing. Idiot.

> Here, let's see if you can remember back to 2009 when the Iranians tried
> the same thing, and got no support from Obungler.

The Iranians didn't try hard enough, and no amount of support from outside
the country would've helped. In addition, you are still unable to explain
what type of support you think an American president should provide. You
should try that right now.

JoeSpareBedroom

Feb 12, 2011, 6:55:16 AM2/12/11

> On 2011-02-11 21:25:29 -0800, Hachiroku ???? <Tru...@e86.GTS> said:

>>> Either you are for democracy or you are not. Democracy is not just
>>> Baptist.
>>

>> Here's a hint: It's not Islamist, either.
>
> Idiots talk about democracy, forgetting that we are not a democracy.

The president you worshipped said the opposite. That makes him an idiot. But
you worshipped him anyway.

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 12, 2011, 9:45:32 AM2/12/11

Well, I think you can probably kiss those goodbye in Egypt. Depends on how
tightly the Islamists want to rule the country.

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 12, 2011, 9:47:41 AM2/12/11

The Islamists tried there and failed just by sheer numbers. The Islamists
are trying to take over the Philiipines but the Catholics have so far
managed to hold them off. They are also trying to take over India.

Obama says we are seeing the dawning of a new age; I'm wondering exactly
what he meant by that.

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 12, 2011, 9:48:45 AM2/12/11

OK. None whatsoever. At all. Period.

JoeSpareBedroom

Feb 12, 2011, 8:55:49 AM2/12/11
"Hachiroku ????" <Tru...@e86.GTS> wrote in message

Don't give up so easily. What type of support do you think an American
president should provide when countries like Iran or Egypt are in turmoil?
You keep saying Obama didn't support Iranian protesters. Explain the support
you wanted to see.

JoeSpareBedroom

Feb 12, 2011, 8:56:55 AM2/12/11
"Hachiroku ????" <Tru...@e86.GTS> wrote in message

You're wondering? Doesn't your excellent news source explain these things?
Maybe you should try reading something. Anything.

JoeSpareBedroom

Feb 12, 2011, 8:57:45 AM2/12/11
"Hachiroku ????" <Tru...@e86.GTS> wrote in message

As tightly as fanatical Christianists would love to run THIS country.

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 12, 2011, 12:34:21 PM2/12/11

I'd rather think for myself, thanks. You should try it sometime....

Really....

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 12, 2011, 12:36:24 PM2/12/11

To the nonthinker: Why did Obama choose to support the Egyptian Muslims,
and leave the Iranian Muslims flapping in the breeze? The issue is, why
support ANY Muslims, at all? Why did Obama pick some and not others?

Now, go look it up in a story somewhere. I know you won't be able to draw
a conclusion for yourself...

JoeSpareBedroom

Feb 12, 2011, 11:44:12 AM2/12/11
"Hachiroku ????" <Tru...@e86.GTS> wrote in message

Because there wasn't the same level of popular support for revolution in
Iran.

> The issue is, why support ANY Muslims, at all?

Uh...because Egypt is 98% Muslim. Did you think he should've called for a
Coptic Christian to take over the role of president???

> Why did Obama pick some and not others?

I don't see that he did that. If you do, explain yourself.

JoeSpareBedroom

Feb 12, 2011, 11:44:44 AM2/12/11
"Hachiroku ????" <Tru...@e86.GTS> wrote in message

Think for yourself using what for raw information? Do you have contacts in
Egypt who are feeding information directly to you?

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 12, 2011, 6:41:45 PM2/12/11

Dammn, man, are you that stump-stupid? Holy shit!

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 12, 2011, 6:43:18 PM2/12/11

Wow. Sailed that one right over your head.

Why should he be calling for anyone, period?

>> Why did Obama pick some and not others?
>
> I don't see that he did that. If you do, explain yourself.

Why did he support the Egyptians, and not Iranians...STOP SMOKING SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 12, 2011, 8:55:15 PM2/12/11
On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 18:40:31 -0500, Gary L. Burnore wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 20:09:12 -0800 (PST), edspyhill01
> <edspy...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Feb 11, 7:49 pm, Hachiroku ???? <Tru...@e86.GTS> wrote:

>>> Mubarek left, and now the Islamists will be taking over. HOORAY FOR THE
>>> MUSLIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>

>>Either you are for democracy or you are not. Democracy is not just
>>Baptist.
>

> It is if you're a rethug. (See Texas again).
>
> The rethugs want the US to be a Chiristian State and they want other
> countries to be satallites, controlled by DICKtators like the one just
> ejected from Egypt.

Gary, just how the FUCK did you come to this conclusion?

> Hooray for Egypt! Horray for Democracy! Fucking assholes like Hack
> should be doing everything they should to support the PEOPLE of Egypt.

Yeah. Great. Until the Islamists take over. You don't think they were
behind all this? All of a sudden someone woke uo 3 weeks ago and said,
"Hey, I know! I'll start a revolution!"

Sure thing.

> Other countries will rise up now and demand freedom. We should offer what
> assistance they want and that which we can. One day, Iran will even rise
> up again. But of course, as usual, the Hach's of the world don't want
> anyone but themselves to be free. Controlling what everyone else does is
> their goal. (See recent bills on womens rights)

Huh? WTF are you fucking babbling about?

Lay off the suce or don't post. You're obviously drunk.

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 12, 2011, 8:57:39 PM2/12/11
On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 18:43:30 -0500, Gary L. Burnore wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 23:25:29 -0600, Hachiroku ???? <Tru...@e86.GTS> wrote:

>>> Either you are for democracy or you are not. Democracy is not just
>>> Baptist.
>>

>>Here's a hint: It's not Islamist, either.
>

> Key word is either. There is NO religion in our constitution and it should
> stay that way. Do you agree?

The Constitution guarantees freedom OF religion, not FROM it.
so there.

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 12, 2011, 8:58:37 PM2/12/11
On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 18:41:17 -0500, Gary L. Burnore wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 23:15:22 -0500, "JoeSpareBedroom"
> <news...@frontiernet.net> wrote:
>
>>"edspyhill01" <edspy...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Either you are for democracy or you are not. Democracy is not just
>>> Baptist.
>>

>>More interesting: The Egyptians are as fed up with their government as
>>Hack, unConscious, Mark and Strickland claim to be with ours. But, can
>>you imagine any of these slobs risking prison or death to protest their
>>government? Of course not. They'd rather hide in their living rooms while
>>spouting their pansy-ass bullshit on usenet.
>
> They'll hope someone else does it for them, though.

We don't have to worry. Obunger's one term is coming to a rapid end.

>>They're jealous of those Egyptians. They wish they had the stones to join
>>thousands of people on the street and bring the downfall of their
>>government.

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 12, 2011, 9:00:01 PM2/12/11
On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 18:42:34 -0500, Gary L. Burnore wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 23:26:15 -0600, Hachiroku ???? <Tru...@e86.GTS> wrote:

>>On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 23:15:22 -0500, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
>>
>>> "edspyhill01" <edspy...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> More interesting: The Egyptians are as fed up with their government as
>>> Hack, unConscious, Mark and Strickland claim to be with ours. But, can
>>> you imagine any of these slobs risking prison or death to protest
>>> their government? Of course not. They'd rather hide in their living
>>> rooms while spouting their pansy-ass bullshit on usenet.
>>

>>We don't have to. As long as we can convince you morons not to give
>>Obungler a second term, we're home free.
>>
> Home free? Fool. You haven't been free since bush started tapping your
> phone and your internet connection.

I never complained about it. Obama continued the practices, and all the
Lame Brain Liberals that cried so hard when Bush did it said nothing at
all when Obama continued it.

> You're still not free because Obama
> hasn't stopped it. You, of course, have no problem with that because you
> WANT the government to control what people say. What a fucking maroon.

When have I ever even alluded to that?

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 12, 2011, 9:00:46 PM2/12/11
On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 18:42:34 -0500, Gary L. Burnore wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 23:26:15 -0600, Hachiroku ???? <Tru...@e86.GTS> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 23:15:22 -0500, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
>>
>>> "edspyhill01" <edspy...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> More interesting: The Egyptians are as fed up with their government as
>>> Hack, unConscious, Mark and Strickland claim to be with ours. But, can
>>> you imagine any of these slobs risking prison or death to protest
>>> their government? Of course not. They'd rather hide in their living
>>> rooms while spouting their pansy-ass bullshit on usenet.
>>
>>We don't have to. As long as we can convince you morons not to give
>>Obungler a second term, we're home free.
>>
> Home free? Fool. You haven't been free since bush started tapping your

> phone and your internet connection. You're still not free because Obama

> hasn't stopped it. You, of course, have no problem with that because you
> WANT the government to control what people say. What a fucking maroon.

PS: Liberals can say any m00n-bat, foolish thing they want, as long as it
doesn't affect me or the operation of this country.

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 12, 2011, 9:01:53 PM2/12/11
On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 18:33:11 -0500, Gary L. Burnore wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 22:55:15 -0600, Hachiroku ???? <Tru...@e86.GTS> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 22:43:59 -0500, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
>>
>>> "Hachiroku ????" <Tru...@e86.GTS> wrote in message

>>> What makes you think those particular Musims hate the U.S.? They're
>>> protesting against a totalitarian government.
>>

>>Fer Chrissakes, man WHO DO YOU THINK WILL END UP RUNNING THE
>>COUNTRY?!?!?!
>

> The people of Egypt, fool. You want the US to run it, we know.

Living in a Fool's Paradise? Wait til the religious fanatics get ahold of
Egypt, like Iran. Forgot 1979 so soon?

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 12, 2011, 9:03:26 PM2/12/11
On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 18:35:00 -0500, Gary L. Burnore wrote:

> On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 06:46:15 -0500, "JoeSpareBedroom"

> <news...@frontiernet.net> wrote:
>
>>"Hachiroku ????" <Tru...@e86.GTS> wrote in message

>>> Yeah. Islamic rule is sooo much better. Idiot.
>>>

>>You just said that a repressive regime is a good thing. Idiot.
>>

>>> Here, let's see if you can remember back to 2009 when the Iranians
>>> tried the same thing, and got no support from Obungler.
>>

>>The Iranians didn't try hard enough, and no amount of support from
>>outside the country would've helped. In addition, you are still unable to
>>explain what type of support you think an American president should
>>provide. You should try that right now.
>

> Others of his ilk wanted Obama to not say a word. Face it, Hach is a
> racist/homophobe/anti-islamist who detests any religion that is not his
> own.

Where the hell did you get that from? Gee, I asked Joe to actually start
to think for himself: you have, and it comes out wrong.

Yes, I am an anti-Islamist, because, if you haven't noticed, all the
strife in the world at this time was initiated by them.

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 12, 2011, 9:03:58 PM2/12/11
On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 18:36:36 -0500, Gary L. Burnore wrote:

> That's not at all what happened and you do know it. You can't admit it
> because you're not allowed but it's true. Besides, after Bush fucked up
> Iraq, Iran changed for the worse. You know that too. Fool.

Started before that.

Message has been deleted

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 13, 2011, 1:45:18 AM2/13/11
On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 20:22:33 -0500, Gary L. Burnore wrote:

> On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 19:55:15 -0600, Hachiroku ???? <Tru...@e86.GTS> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 18:40:31 -0500, Gary L. Burnore wrote:

>>> It is if you're a rethug. (See Texas again).
>>>
>>> The rethugs want the US to be a Chiristian State and they want other
>>> countries to be satallites, controlled by DICKtators like the one just
>>> ejected from Egypt.
>>
>>Gary, just how the FUCK did you come to this conclusion?
>

> Easy. See Texas and other state govts for the starts of wanting it to be
> all christian. See the current Rethug led congress for pushing for things
> like stopping abortion funding for rape victims because heaven forbid a
> woman choose to get an abortion and have it paid for, see you and yours
> for supporting the dictator in Egypt over its people for the rest.
> You're pathetic. You can't even hide it.

Um, I never said I supported ANYBODY in Egypt. I only said the Islamic
right will be the ones emerging in power.

And I'd rather pay $3500 for an abortion, than $1.5M to see the kid to his
18th birthday (make that 26 by the time Obungler gets done giving away the
farm...)

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

JoeSpareBedroom

Feb 13, 2011, 5:09:25 PM2/13/11
"Hachiroku ????" <Tru...@e86.GTS> wrote in message

He shouldn't, but when he didn't say enough during the Iran situation, you
whined like an old woman. You wanted to hear more macho bar talk, as Bush
would've done.

>>> Why did Obama pick some and not others?
>>
>> I don't see that he did that. If you do, explain yourself.
>
> Why did he support the Egyptians, and not Iranians...STOP SMOKING SO
> MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

Start writing clearly.

And if you don't see the difference between Iran and Egypt, you need to cut
back on the Thunderbird.

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 13, 2011, 8:02:36 PM2/13/11
On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 02:32:12 -0500, Gary L. Burnore wrote:

> On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 00:45:18 -0600, Hachiroku ???? <Tru...@e86.GTS> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 20:22:33 -0500, Gary L. Burnore wrote:

>>> Easy. See Texas and other state govts for the starts of wanting it to
>>> be all christian. See the current Rethug led congress for pushing for
>>> things like stopping abortion funding for rape victims because heaven
>>> forbid a woman choose to get an abortion and have it paid for, see you
>>> and yours for supporting the dictator in Egypt over its people for the
>>> rest. You're pathetic. You can't even hide it.
>>

>>Um, I never said I supported ANYBODY in Egypt.
>

> True enough. Though you did suggest it by who you didn't support (ie the
> people).

Back when Romney was Gov of Mass, a bunch of Right to Lifers went to his
house one evening, and after a few minutes he opened the door and said
"I'm Pro-Choice, and nothing is going to change that". Good sentiment, if
you ask me.

Although you can't help but wonder if the Mind that would have cured
cancer was aborted...or never born because his father was killed in WWII
or Viet Nam...

>> I only said the Islamic right will be the ones emerging in power.
>

> I think you'll find you're wrong and that the military will, indeed, turn
> over power to an elected group. Time will tell.

Here's hoping you're right. But the door is wide open, and though Iran
wanted the same things the Egyptians want, look what happened there.

>>And I'd rather pay $3500 for an abortion, than $1.5M to see the kid to
>>his 18th birthday (make that 26 by the time Obungler gets done giving
>>away the farm...)
>

> Yawn on the farm part, but I'd rather see the woman allowed to decide what
> she wants to do with her own body.

See above...

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 13, 2011, 8:06:30 PM2/13/11

Um, WHY should there be a difference? It's OK for Iranaians to be
oppressed the same way the Egyptians were?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

JoeSpareBedroom

Feb 14, 2011, 9:25:43 AM2/14/11
"Hachiroku ????" <Tru...@e86.GTS> wrote in message

Iran is of no use to us. Egypt is the opposite. Certainly you know why,
since you're an advanced student of history.

JoeSpareBedroom

Feb 14, 2011, 11:07:33 AM2/14/11
"Hachiroku ????" <Tru...@e86.GTS> wrote in message

Because you read nothing, you have no idea why those two countries are
different. Carry on. You're good for entertainment.

larry moe 'n curly

Feb 14, 2011, 3:15:23 PM2/14/11

Hachiroku ハチロク wrote:

> Yes, I am an anti-Islamist, because, if you haven't noticed, all the
> strife in the world at this time was initiated by them.

Is Kim Il Jong a Sunni or Shiite?

larry moe 'n curly

Feb 14, 2011, 3:38:10 PM2/14/11

Hachiroku ハチロク wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 23:34:22 -0800, larry moe 'n curly wrote:
>
> > So why did you support US support of authoritarian dictatorships for so
> > long?
> >
> > BTW, what's the biggest terrorism [threat] to us from the biggest Muslim country,
> > Indonesia?
>
> The Islamists tried there and failed just by sheer numbers.

What was the religion of the people who defeated the Islamists?

> The Islamists
> are trying to take over the Philiipines but the Catholics have so far
> managed to hold them off. They are also trying to take over India.

How well are the Islamists succeeding in India? Hint: Indian Muslims
average higher incomes than Indian Hindis.

> Obama says we are seeing the dawning of a new age; I'm wondering exactly
> what he meant by that.

Don't wonder about the obvious.

larry moe 'n curly

Feb 14, 2011, 4:17:34 PM2/14/11

Hachiroku ハチロク wrote:

> The Constitution guarantees freedom OF religion, not FROM it.
> so there.

"So there" only works when you've proved your point, but all you've
proved is that you don't understand the Constitution because by your
standard, we'd have no right to stop Islamists or Presbertarians from
brainwashing us.

Sharx35

Feb 14, 2011, 8:29:56 PM2/14/11

"JoeSpareBedroom" <news...@frontiernet.net> wrote in message

LIEbdrawls are only happy when the West intervenes in a country
that has absolutely, TOTALLY no use to the West, e.g. no oil, no
minerals, no strategic location. Deity help us if we actually
BENEFIT from an intervention!!!!

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 14, 2011, 11:10:23 PM2/14/11

YAWN> And you're an idiot. See new post, muttonhead.

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 14, 2011, 11:11:55 PM2/14/11
On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 21:34:26 -0500, Gary L. Burnore wrote:

>>> See above...
>>

>>A common trait among molesters, rapist, and deviates is their desire to
>>see abortion rights maintained.
>>
>>Really, that's not a bad thing. Imagine the horror of their
>>"contribution" to the gene pool being continued unabated.
>
> Come on, no concience, grow some balls and tell everyone what you've been
> trying your best to suggest. Hach, help the fuckhead out, will ya?

Nah. It's done with. At least the meatheads aren't coming around anymore.

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 14, 2011, 11:22:49 PM2/14/11
On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 12:38:10 -0800, larry moe 'n curly wrote:

> Hachiroku ハチロク wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 23:34:22 -0800, larry moe 'n curly wrote:
>>
>> > So why did you support US support of authoritarian dictatorships for
>> > so long?
>> >
>> > BTW, what's the biggest terrorism [threat] to us from the biggest
>> > Muslim country, Indonesia?
>>
>> The Islamists tried there and failed just by sheer numbers.
>
> What was the religion of the people who defeated the Islamists?

Mostly Catholic.

>> The Islamists
>> are trying to take over the Philiipines but the Catholics have so far
>> managed to hold them off. They are also trying to take over India.
>
> How well are the Islamists succeeding in India? Hint: Indian Muslims
> average higher incomes than Indian Hindis.
>
>> Obama says we are seeing the dawning of a new age; I'm wondering exactly
>> what he meant by that.
>
> Don't wonder about the obvious.

Not at all. See my latest posts.

Ooops...

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 14, 2011, 11:23:33 PM2/14/11

What act of agression, war or terror has NK done?

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 14, 2011, 11:25:03 PM2/14/11

So even the Great Uniter Obama only sticks in his nose when it's to the
benefit of the US?

Thought things were going to be so much different with him at the helm. I
guess it's just more of the same afterall, eh?

Message has been deleted

JoeSpareBedroom

Feb 15, 2011, 6:25:30 AM2/15/11
"Hachiroku ????" <Tru...@e86.GTS> wrote in message

Any competent president "sticks his nose in" when doing so would make a
difference. If you (and I specifically mean YOU) can explain how Obama
could've done anything different with the Iranian situation, I'll be glad to
listen.

You attempted to explain that a long time ago and you failed completely.

JoeSpareBedroom

Feb 15, 2011, 6:26:40 AM2/15/11
"Hachiroku ????" <Tru...@e86.GTS> wrote in message

NK has done enough to make you complain in the past because the president
didn't hurl enough macho bar talk. You will pretend that you didn't
complain, but in fact, you did.

You thrive on bar talk.

JoeSpareBedroom

Feb 15, 2011, 6:28:17 AM2/15/11
"Hachiroku ????" <Tru...@e86.GTS> wrote in message

You read nothing. It's a fact. You've said so yourself.

larry moe 'n curly

Feb 15, 2011, 6:39:31 AM2/15/11

More than Saddam Hussein since the end of the Gulf War.

Recently:

Fired a torpedo at a South Korean naval ship and killing dozens of
sailors:

www.reuters.com/article/2010/05/19/us-korea-north-idUSTRE64I26F20100519

Shelled a South Korean island, killing 2 people:

www.reuters.com/article/2010/11/23/us-korea-north-artillery-idUSTRE6AM0YS20101123

Don't ever call anybody else ignorant.

larry moe 'n curly

Feb 15, 2011, 6:47:16 AM2/15/11

Conscience wrote:

> What a silly, impotent retort.

That's the kind of answer I'd expect from an ignorant fool who often
gives kneejerk responses, as you have.

> As if NK is as immediate a problem as the middle east.

None of our enemies in the Middle East has nuclear weapons. North
Korea may have them.

Iraq doesn't want to and can't start a war as much as North Korea
does.

Not a single nation in the Middle East is nearly as totalitarian as
North Korea.

The only nations that approach the danger posed to us by North Korea
are outside the Middle East -- Pakistan and Afghanistan.

larry moe 'n curly

Feb 15, 2011, 7:01:25 AM2/15/11

Hachiroku ハチロク wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 12:38:10 -0800, larry moe 'n curly wrote:
>
> > So why did you support US support of authoritarian dictatorships for so long?
> >
> > BTW, what's the biggest terrorism [threat] to us from the biggest
> > Muslim country, Indonesia?
>
> The Islamists tried there and failed just by sheer numbers.
>
> > What was the religion of the people who defeated the Islamists?
>
> Mostly Catholic.

Unlikely, as Indonesia is something like 85-90% Muslim and maybe 5-10%
Catholic.

> The Islamists
> are trying to take over the Philiipines but the Catholics have so far
> managed to hold them off. They are also trying to take over India.
>
> > How well are the Islamists succeeding in India? Hint: Indian Muslims
> > average higher incomes than Indian Hindis.
>
> Obama says we are seeing the dawning of a new age; I'm wondering exactly
> what he meant by that.

You avoided the question: How well are the Islamists succeeding in
India?

> Don't wonder about the obvious.

Probably because it confuses you and causes you to reply in
nonsequiturs and gross falsehoods.

> Not at all. See my latest posts.
>
> Ooops...

You just proved what I just said.

JoeSpareBedroom

Feb 15, 2011, 9:38:18 AM2/15/11
"larry moe 'n curly" <larrymo...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> You avoided the question: How well are the Islamists succeeding in
> India?

I'm amazed that he didn't mention the obvious to "prove" his point about
Islamists in India. If only he knew how to read....

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 15, 2011, 11:01:08 AM2/15/11

And yet, I am the one with the ability to think for myself. Funny how that
works, eh?

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 15, 2011, 11:02:57 AM2/15/11
On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 04:01:25 -0800, larry moe 'n curly wrote:

> Hachiroku ハチロク wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 12:38:10 -0800, larry moe 'n curly wrote:
>>
>> > So why did you support US support of authoritarian dictatorships for
>> > so long?
>> >
>> > BTW, what's the biggest terrorism [threat] to us from the biggest
>> > Muslim country, Indonesia?
>>
>> The Islamists tried there and failed just by sheer numbers.
>>
>> > What was the religion of the people who defeated the Islamists?
>>
>> Mostly Catholic.
>
> Unlikely, as Indonesia is something like 85-90% Muslim and maybe 5-10%
> Catholic.
>
>> The Islamists
>> are trying to take over the Philiipines but the Catholics have so far
>> managed to hold them off. They are also trying to take over India.
>>
>> > How well are the Islamists succeeding in India? Hint: Indian Muslims
>> > average higher incomes than Indian Hindis.
>>
>> Obama says we are seeing the dawning of a new age; I'm wondering exactly
>> what he meant by that.
>
> You avoided the question: How well are the Islamists succeeding in
> India?

Don't know. U*nlike others, I don't offer anything on subjects I don't
know.

>> Don't wonder about the obvious.
>
> Probably because it confuses you and causes you to reply in nonsequiturs
> and gross falsehoods.

When have I done that?

>> Not at all. See my latest posts.
>>
>> Ooops...
>
> You just proved what I just said.

Wrong.

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 15, 2011, 11:04:52 AM2/15/11

And, this means WE should respond, why? Because SK is an ally? Then bring
the Chinese into it, even if only through the back door?

Those are the logical answers. The real one is that Obama has no spine,
and Clinton is not Condoleeza. Funny, all she had to do was say "STOP!"

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 15, 2011, 11:05:26 AM2/15/11

YAWN. Somebody wake me up when he actuall SAYS something...

JoeSpareBedroom

Feb 15, 2011, 10:06:30 AM2/15/11

> On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 03:39:31 -0800, larry moe 'n curly wrote:
>

>> Hachiroku ???? wrote:
>>>
>>> On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 12:15:23 -0800, larry moe 'n curly wrote:
>>>
>>> Yes, I am an anti-Islamist, because, if you haven't noticed, all the
>>> strife in the world at this time was initiated by them.

>>> What act of agression, war or terror has NK done?
>>
>> More than Saddam Hussein since the end of the Gulf War.
>>
>> Recently:
>>
>> Fired a torpedo at a South Korean naval ship and killing dozens of
>> sailors:
>>

>> www.reuters.com/article/2010/05/19/us-korea-north-idUSTRE64I26F20100519
>>
>> Shelled a South Korean island, killing 2 people:
>>

>> www.reuters.com/article/2010/11/23/us-korea-north-artillery-idUSTRE6AM0YS20101123
>>
>> Don't ever call anybody else ignorant.
>

> And, this means WE should respond, why?

Are you saying we should NOT respond in any way? No response at all? Some
response? Be very specific.

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 15, 2011, 11:06:54 AM2/15/11

Why would he turn on Muslims after his initial around-the-world
ass-kissing tour?

JoeSpareBedroom

Feb 15, 2011, 10:07:08 AM2/15/11
"Hachiroku ????" <Tru...@e86.GTS> wrote in message

Make up your mind. Do you want American to respond in these situations or
not? If you want us to respond, describe the responses you would like to
see.

JoeSpareBedroom

Feb 15, 2011, 10:08:02 AM2/15/11
"Hachiroku ????" <Tru...@e86.GTS> wrote in message

Your question would make sense if, in fact, there HAD been an ass-kissing
tour. Try again. This time, stick to the facts if you're capable of finding
them (which you are not).

JoeSpareBedroom

Feb 15, 2011, 10:09:07 AM2/15/11
"Hachiroku ????" <Tru...@e86.GTS> wrote in message

If you're able to think for yourself, then why are you totally unable to
understand why Iranian protesters failed and Egyptians succeeded?

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 15, 2011, 1:06:16 PM2/15/11

And now, the SR-71 fly-over.....ZZZZZOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

Where did I say I didn't understand it, Joey? I posed the question as to
why Obama ignored the iranaians and backed the Egyptians.*

Once again, Joey is asked what color the sky is, and comes up with
"Bologna and cheese, please." Amazing.

*Because they're both from the same continent?

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 15, 2011, 1:06:39 PM2/15/11

Why should we?

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 15, 2011, 1:07:51 PM2/15/11
On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 10:07:08 -0500, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

> "Hachiroku ????" <Tru...@e86.GTS> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 06:26:40 -0500, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
>>
>>> "Hachiroku ????" <Tru...@e86.GTS> wrote in message

>>> NK has done enough to make you complain in the past because the
>>> president didn't hurl enough macho bar talk. You will pretend that you
>>> didn't complain, but in fact, you did.
>>>
>>> You thrive on bar talk.
>>

>> YAWN. Somebody wake me up when he actuall SAYS something...
>>

> Make up your mind. Do you want American to respond in these situations or
> not? If you want us to respond, describe the responses you would like to
> see.

One H bomb would solve the trouble once and for all.

Notice that that is merely a statement, not my take on the solution. Now,
watch Joey run off with it.

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 15, 2011, 1:08:20 PM2/15/11

Um, there was, numbnutz.

JoeSpareBedroom

Feb 15, 2011, 12:17:42 PM2/15/11
"Hachiroku ????" <Tru...@e86.GTS> wrote in message

Describe it, using dates, locations, and specifics of events.

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 15, 2011, 1:18:41 PM2/15/11

For someone who reads so much, you are THE most misinformed dumbfuck I
have ever seen.

It is loading more messages.