My apology the Phil Allison

George's Pro Sound Company

Apr 16, 2011, 8:23:12 AM4/16/11
Phil I apologize , no matter how hard I tried , how low and foul my posts
you always managed to be one step below me
you ability to post complete crap and spout off on stuff you have no
knowledge of is without challenge , you sir are the master of bullshit and
useless crap posing as experiance
I apologize for trying to live up to the standards you set
that bar is just too low and I can't crawl under it
George

Phil Allison

Apr 16, 2011, 8:55:26 AM4/16/11

"George's CRIMINAL Sound Company"

> Phil I apologize , no matter how hard I tried , how low and foul my posts
> you always managed to be one step below me

** No pathetic pile of criminal shit like YOU has a chance of getting the
better of me.

No matter how blatant your INSANE lies,

No matter how many six toed dead shits you conspire with to stalk me,

No matter what criminal scum (ie Robert McTeague) you line up to make murder
threats,

No matter what ABSURD TRIPE you post and pretend is fact .......

NOTHING changes the simple fact that YOU and YOUR gang of vile thugs **
no longer owns this NG**.

Your criminal " lunch mob " is fucked and you have not a scrap of rope left
.

Others have gone way like Dave Andrews and even Arny is worn out.

But not me.

BTW:

Where is your pal Phildo the child murderer nowadays ?

Long time, no see.

Hope the pommy cunt is dead.

.... Phil

Lord Valve

Apr 16, 2011, 9:38:05 AM4/16/11
Phil Allison wrote:

> Your criminal " lunch mob " is fucked and you have not a scrap of rope left

The mob eats rope for lunch?

Damn - Oz is strange...perhaps a bit of a tune
to liven things up, eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D-LmRNdQiQ

BTW - George *is* a cunt. Some things transcend
national boundaires...

Lord Valve
Criminal ASD-Fucked Septic Fuckwit

Steve M

Apr 16, 2011, 9:46:20 AM4/16/11
"Lord Valve" wrote:
> Phil Allison wrote:
>> Your criminal " lunch mob " is fucked and you have not a scrap of rope
>> left
>>
> The mob eats rope for lunch?

Rope...it's not just for breakfast, anymore.
You know the old saying..."Give 'em enough rope".

I refuse to be part of anyone's "mob". I don't care
which meal they prefer.
It's funny to see two arrogant people bump heads like this.
(George, Allison)
Especially with their limited vocabularies. Like a couple of
12 year olds who just learned some "dirty words".

--
Steve McQ

Phil Allison

Apr 16, 2011, 10:20:45 AM4/16/11

"Steve Moron "

** Get a life you stupid wanker.

Steve M

Apr 16, 2011, 10:24:10 AM4/16/11
"Phil Allison" spewed:

> ** Get a life you stupid wanker.

You wish you had my "life", you sad excuse for a human being.

--
Steve McQ

Phil Allison

Apr 16, 2011, 10:34:58 AM4/16/11

"Steve Moron the Cunt "

> You wish you had my "life",

** You have no life at all - you vile pig.

You are nothing but another narcissistic pile of Septic puke.

Same as any so called " sound engineer " anywhere.

Not a single shred of decency, honesty or the slightest integrity.

Nothing of any worth, at all.

Scum like you live among the walking dead - just looking for somewhere to
be buried.

So the maggots can dine on you.

.... Phil

alex

Apr 16, 2011, 10:45:29 AM4/16/11
i ask to everybody a step back!
Is really boring to read everyday stupid flames and pueril fights on
this otherwise interesting newsgroup.
I suggest to people really interested in live audio to take advantage
from the FILTER capabilities of your newreader.

alex

Steve M

Apr 16, 2011, 10:55:50 AM4/16/11
"Phil Allison" vomited:

> ** You have no life at all - you vile pig.

Right......
Where do you live?
Do you have a wife or girlfriend? (Boyfriend?)
What do you do in your spare time?
How many hours a week must you work to support yourself?
What's the average value of a home in your town?

Most important, who have you mixed for?
How many years have you worked in the field of live audio?

This is a live audio newsgroup, and I'm curious as to what
your qualifications are that allow you to contribute anything
of worth on the topic.

> Not a single shred of decency, honesty or the slightest integrity.
> Nothing of any worth, at all.

Project much?

--
Steve McQ

Phil Allison

Apr 16, 2011, 11:01:26 AM4/16/11

"alex"

> i ask to everybody a step back!

** Tell George and his criminal drogues to fuck off.

> Is really boring to read everyday stupid flames and pueril fights on this
> otherwise interesting newsgroup.

** This NG simply has no good reason to exist - only bad ones.

It is clearly still a haven for the worst sort of people that have given the
live sound business VERY BAD NAME !!

A mere a handful of folk, including Dave Andrews, Arny and myself have dared
to take the vilest cunts here on.

And my god they are VILE !!

> I suggest to people really interested in live audio ...

** Besides myself - who is that ?? Seriously.

Just cos you work at something don't mean you are a net benefit to it.

Every profession and business activity has those who simply SUCK !!

George Gleeson SUCKS in the worst way possible - and none of you stinking
pukes here dare to stand up to the scumbag and condemn him for it like he
thoroughly deserves.

BTW - pal.

Ever heard of Edmond Burke ?

He is famous for this remark:

" All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing
"

Suck on that - jerk !!

.... Phil

Phil Allison

Apr 16, 2011, 11:04:22 AM4/16/11

"Steve Moron the Cunt "

> You wish you had my "life",

** You have no life at all - you vile pig.

You are nothing but another narcissistic pile of Septic puke.

Same as any so called " sound engineer " anywhere.

Not a single shred of decency, honesty or the slightest integrity.

Nothing of any worth, at all.

Scum like you live among the walking dead - just looking for somewhere to
be buried.

So the maggots can dine on you.

And the sooner the better.

.... Phil

Steve M

Apr 16, 2011, 11:16:10 AM4/16/11
In his usual, inarticulate fashion,
"Phil Allison" was unable to give an honest answer to
some very basic questions. Instead, choosing to simply
repeat himself. A tactic he resorts to often, most likely to
avoid being exposed as the fraud he really is.

--
Steve McQ

Steve M

Apr 16, 2011, 11:17:26 AM4/16/11
"Phil Allison" bleated:

> A mere a handful of folk, including Dave Andrews, Arny and myself have
> dared to take the vilest cunts here on.

Anyone who defends Arny has to be a fool.
(Or worse.)
--
Steve McQ

Phil Allison

Apr 16, 2011, 11:18:44 AM4/16/11

"Steve Moron is a 100% Cunt "

> You wish you had my "life",

** You have no life at all - you are a vile pig.

You are nothing but another despicable, narcissistic pile of Septic puke.

Same as any so called " sound engineer " anywhere.

Not one single shred of decency or honesty or the slightest integrity.

Nothing of the slightest worth - at all.

Scum like you are among the walking dead - just looking for somewhere to
be buried.

So the maggots can dine on you.

And it cannot come too soon.

.... Phil

Phil Allison

Apr 16, 2011, 11:20:15 AM4/16/11

"Steve M"

** Steve Moron is a 100% cunt head.

> You wish you had my "life",

** You have no life at all Steve - you are nothing but a vile pig.

You are just another despicable, narcissistic pile of Septic puke.

Steve M

Apr 16, 2011, 11:22:35 AM4/16/11
"alex" wrote:
> Is really boring to read everyday stupid flames and pueril fights on this
> otherwise interesting newsgroup.
> I suggest to people really interested in live audio to take advantage from
> the FILTER capabilities of your newreader.

I already have Arny on ignore because he contributes nothing
and only seeks to garner attention.
Allison cannot engage in a civil, adult conversation without
immediately resorting to name calling and insults.
I think they are both mentally ill.
This could be a useful NG but, folks like Allison and Arny seem to have
driven many contributors away. It's hard to hold a conversation when
the mentally ill keep interrupting, you know?

--
Steve McQ

Phil Allison

Apr 16, 2011, 11:24:19 AM4/16/11
"Steve Moron is a 100% Cunt "

** You have no life at all - you are a vile, lying pig.

You are nothing but another despicable, narcissistic pile of Septic puke.

Better go look up the word " narcissistic " it's a big one for you.

Lord Valve

Apr 16, 2011, 11:25:14 AM4/16/11
alex wrote:

Alex, me lad -

'Tis poetry of the first water. I'd rather
read Allison than TS Eliot. If you killfile
him, you'll miss out on some hilarious
stuff.

And George, after all, *is* a bleeding
cunt. *Somebody* has to flame his
lame snotty ass, and it might as well
be Phil, who is ever so good at it. So
enjoy, son. The fat lady will never sing
where this NG is concerned. It's a world
of shit, and we're all in it together...

Lord Valve
Asshole

Steve M

Apr 16, 2011, 11:37:16 AM4/16/11
"Lord Valve" wrote:
> *Somebody* has to flame his
> lame snotty ass, and it might as well
> be Phil, who is ever so good at it.

You are easily amused if you think he's "good" at
flaming. He repeats himself, over and over. Not
much creativity there, at all.
I don't find him funny, or even entertaining. He's
uncivilized and lacks some very basic social skills.

As I've said before, he's the type who would be
swallowing his own teeth if he spoke to someone
in person the way he addresses people, here.
He's little more than a mouthy punk. He can't
even be inventive enough to be considered an internet
bully, which is what he seems to be trying for.
Guys like him make frequent emergency room visits,
where I come from.

--
Steve McQ

alex

Apr 16, 2011, 11:50:22 AM4/16/11
Il 16/04/2011 17.01, Phil Allison ha scritto:
>> I suggest to people really interested in live audio ...
>
> ** Besides myself - who is that ?? Seriously.
>
> Just cos you work at something don't mean you are a net benefit to it.

i can assure you, phil. I'm not only work in it, i'm also very
interested in live sound!

alex

Lord Valve

Apr 16, 2011, 12:16:29 PM4/16/11
Steve M wrote:

> "Lord Valve" wrote:
> > *Somebody* has to flame his
> > lame snotty ass, and it might as well
> > be Phil, who is ever so good at it.
> >

> You are easily amused if you think he's "good" at
> flaming. He repeats himself, over and over. Not
> much creativity there, at all.

He's hilarious. You, on the other hand, aren't. <shrug>

> I don't find him funny, or even entertaining.

Yet you are unable to stop reading and responding to his posts.

> He's uncivilized and lacks some very basic social skills.

See above.

> As I've said before, he's the type who would be
> swallowing his own teeth if he spoke to someone
> in person the way he addresses people, here.
> He's little more than a mouthy punk. He can't
> even be inventive enough to be considered an internet
> bully, which is what he seems to be trying for.
> Guys like him make frequent emergency room visits,
> where I come from.

Yeah, I'm sure you're a tough SOB. <shrug>

Lord Valve
Asshole

geoff

Apr 16, 2011, 8:32:01 PM4/16/11
Phil Allison wrote:
> "George's CRIMINAL Sound Company"
>

>> Phil I apologize , no matter how hard I tried , how low and foul my
>> posts you always managed to be one step below me
>

> ** No pathetic pile of criminal shit like YOU has a chance of getting the
> better of me.
>
> No matter how blatant your INSANE lies,
>
> No matter how many six toed dead shits you conspire with to stalk me,
>
> No matter what criminal scum (ie Robert McTeague) you line up to make
> murder threats,
>
> No matter what ABSURD TRIPE you post and pretend is fact .......
>
> NOTHING changes the simple fact that YOU and YOUR gang of vile
> thugs ** no longer owns this NG**.

What - no assinine sheep-shagger. Oh, that;'s me.

geoff

geoff

Apr 16, 2011, 8:34:22 PM4/16/11

Easy. Collapse this thread and don't read it.

I find read Phalluson's posts make me feel a so much better person. Sort of
affirming. Yes, that's pretty sad - just as well I'm jesting.

geoff

Denny Strauser

Apr 16, 2011, 9:45:13 PM4/16/11
On 4/16/2011 11:01 AM, Phil Allison wrote:
> ** This NG simply has no good reason to exist - only bad ones.
> It is clearly still a haven for the worst sort of people that have given the
> live sound business VERY BAD NAME !!
>
> A mere a handful of folk, including Dave Andrews, Arny and myself have dared
> to take the vilest cunts here on.
> And my god they are VILE !!
This sounds a bit like Hunter S Thompson ...

> " All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing
> Suck on that - jerk !!

Oh, this is an ever so philosophical & intelligent reply.

I know you'll never forgive me for snipping your post
- Denny

Denny Strauser

Apr 16, 2011, 9:49:14 PM4/16/11
On 4/16/2011 9:38 AM, Lord Valve wrote:
> <snipped>

I just want to say that you have been missed on this NG, LV. I wish
you'd come back more often. But, I can understand why you don't.

- Denny

Phil Allison

Apr 17, 2011, 8:40:46 AM4/17/11

"Denny Strauser"

> I just want to say that you have been missed on this NG, LV. I wish you'd
> come back more often. But, I can understand why you don't.

** Jesus Christ Almighty

- don't go asking the fucking Devil to visit HELL !!

.... Phil

Lord Valve

Apr 17, 2011, 9:13:10 AM4/17/11
Phil Allison wrote:

alt.guitar.amps is Hell. AAPL-S is Purgatory.

I can rule in either. ;-)

Lord Valve
de DEBBIL!

Phil Allison

Apr 17, 2011, 10:48:13 AM4/17/11

"Lord Valve"

> Damn - Oz is strange...perhaps a bit of a tune
> to liven things up, eh?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D-LmRNdQiQ

** I doubt many Yanks are familiar with a 50 year old novelty song about
some of Aussie's cuddly creatures.

However, this famous song about American males is very familiar to most
Aussies.

It was a major hit here in 1993 - reaching #2 on the pop charts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs

Enjoy..........

..... Phil

Lord Valve

Apr 17, 2011, 12:31:34 PM4/17/11
Phil Allison wrote:

> "Lord Valve"
> >
> > Damn - Oz is strange...perhaps a bit of a tune
> > to liven things up, eh?
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D-LmRNdQiQ
> >

> ** I doubt many Yanks are familiar with a 50 year old novelty song about
> some of Aussie's cuddly creatures.

Au contraire - it hit #3 on the USA Billboard Hot 100 in 1963.

Anyone my age or near remembers (and likes) it.

> However, this famous song about American males is very familiar to most
> Aussies.
>
> It was a major hit here in 1993 - reaching #2 on the pop charts.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs
>
> Enjoy..........

I've not only heard it before (a couple of years ago), I wrote a lead sheet
for it.

Don't like it? Fuck you , we got the Bomb.
Suffer, bitch!

Lord Valve
Asshole

Denny Strauser

Apr 17, 2011, 5:20:39 PM4/17/11
On 4/17/2011 10:48 AM, Phil Allison wrote:
> "Lord Valve"
>>
>> Damn - Oz is strange...perhaps a bit of a tune
>> to liven things up, eh?
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D-LmRNdQiQ
>>

> ** I doubt many Yanks are familiar with a 50 year old novelty song about
> some of Aussie's cuddly creatures.

A number of years ago I did sound for the Aussie band Blue House. They
commented on the baby changing stations in the restrooms along our
interstate highways called Koala Changing Stations. They joked about the
Koala being a bear that bites. Why would we ever name a baby changing
station after a bear that bites.

- Denny

Denny Strauser

Apr 17, 2011, 5:22:41 PM4/17/11
On 4/17/2011 10:48 AM, Phil Allison wrote:
> "Lord Valve"
>>
>> Damn - Oz is strange...perhaps a bit of a tune
>> to liven things up, eh?
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D-LmRNdQiQ
>>

> ** I doubt many Yanks are familiar with a 50 year old novelty song about
> some of Aussie's cuddly creatures.

A number of years ago I did sound for the Aussie band Blue House. They

Phil Allison

Apr 17, 2011, 8:50:05 PM4/17/11

"Denny Strauser"

> A number of years ago I did sound for the Aussie band Blue House. They
> commented on the baby changing stations in the restrooms along our
> interstate highways called Koala Changing Stations. They joked about the
> Koala being a bear that bites. Why would we ever name a baby changing
> station after a bear that bites.

** Never heard of the two girls before, you probably met them in 2002.

http://bluehouse.net/?page_id=117

I note that each has their own mic .....

First off, Koalas are not bears, they are marsupials related to the Wombat
and Kangaroo.

Second off, stuffed toy Koalas have been a favourite kiddies toy for
decades.

.... Phil

Denny Strauser

Apr 17, 2011, 8:58:15 PM4/17/11

First off they were 3 girls, and a big hit in Australia.
Second off, I was just telling a true story, not making a scientific
statement.
But your "second off" is true here, as well.

- Denny

Denny Strauser

Apr 17, 2011, 9:12:16 PM4/17/11
On 4/17/2011 8:58 PM, Denny Strauser wrote:
> On 4/17/2011 8:50 PM, Phil Allison wrote:

>> ** Never heard of the two girls before, you probably met them in 2002.

Sounds about right..

- Denny

Phil Allison

Apr 17, 2011, 9:16:53 PM4/17/11

"Denny Strauser"

Phil Allison wrote:
> "Denny Strauser"
>>>
>>> A number of years ago I did sound for the Aussie band Blue House. They
>>> commented on the baby changing stations in the restrooms along our
>>> interstate highways called Koala Changing Stations. They joked about the
>>> Koala being a bear that bites. Why would we ever name a baby changing
>>> station after a bear that bites.
>>

>> ** Never heard of the two girls before, you probably met them in 2002.
>>
>> http://bluehouse.net/?page_id=117
>>
>> I note that each has their own mic .....
>>
>> First off, Koalas are not bears, they are marsupials related to the
>> Wombat
>> and Kangaroo.
>>
>> Second off, stuffed toy Koalas have been a favourite kiddies toy for
>> decades.
>
> First off they were 3 girls, and a big hit in Australia.

** Never any sort of " hit " here - fuckhead.

Incredibly dumb of them not to make the obvious connection between Koalas
and small children.

Must be dykes.

.... Phil

Denny Strauser

Apr 17, 2011, 9:17:38 PM4/17/11

BTW, their Bio mentions Mountain Stage. This is a very famous venue in
West Virginia. Both myself & George have mixed shows there.

- Denny

Denny Strauser

Apr 17, 2011, 9:21:08 PM4/17/11
On 4/17/2011 9:16 PM, Phil Allison wrote:
> "Denny Strauser"
>> First off they were 3 girls, and a big hit in Australia.

> ** Never any sort of " hit " here - fuckhead.

> Must be dykes.

Wrong on first point. Read their Bio.
Absolutely correct on your second point.

- Denny

Phil Allison

Apr 17, 2011, 9:26:00 PM4/17/11

"Denny Strauser"

Phil Allison wrote:
>> "Denny Strauser"
>>> First off they were 3 girls, and a big hit in Australia.
>
>> ** Never any sort of " hit " here - fuckhead.
>>
>> Must be dykes.
>
> Wrong on first point. Read their Bio.

** Says nothing of the kind.

> Absolutely correct on your second point.

** Thought so.

Calling themselves "Jac" and " Bern" is a bit of a giveaway.

.... Phil

Denny Strauser

Apr 17, 2011, 9:48:09 PM4/17/11
On 4/17/2011 9:26 PM, Phil Allison wrote:
> "Denny Strauser"
> Phil Allison wrote:
>>> "Denny Strauser"
>>
>>> ** Never any sort of " hit " here - fuckhead.
>>>
>>> Must be dykes.
>>
>> Wrong on first point. Read their Bio.
>
> ** Says nothing of the kind.

How big does one have to be to be an Aussie hit? Bee Gees? Rupert
Murdoch. They now Americans. Sadly so ...

>> Absolutely correct on your second point.
>
> ** Thought so.
>
> Calling themselves "Jac" and " Bern" is a bit of a giveaway.

The name BLUE-house wasn't clue enough.

- Denny

Denny Strauser

Apr 17, 2011, 9:53:51 PM4/17/11
On 4/17/2011 9:48 PM, Denny Strauser wrote:

> How big does one have to be to be an Aussie hit? Bee Gees? Rupert
> Murdoch. They now Americans. Sadly so ...

Oh, did I forget Olivia Newton John? Where is she today?

-Denny

Phil Allison

Apr 17, 2011, 10:29:02 PM4/17/11
"Denny Strauser"

>>> Wrong on first point. Read their Bio.
>>
>> ** Says nothing of the kind.
>
> How big does one have to be to be an Aussie hit?

** A top 10 single or album would do.

Name known to pretty much anyone interested in pop music.

Not some "indy" band that plays " folk / blues" only to a small minority
audience.

Piss off - fool.

.... Phil

Denny Strauser

Apr 17, 2011, 10:32:19 PM4/17/11
On 4/17/2011 10:29 PM, Phil Allison wrote:
> Piss off - fool.
> .... Phil

Damn, I knew I was missing something. You've been way too polite to me
lately.
Now I feel the love. Thank You.

- Denny

Phil Allison

Apr 17, 2011, 11:00:54 PM4/17/11

"Denny Strauser = Retard "

** Go stick your cat in an a bag and take it for a bike ride !!

Denny Strauser

Apr 17, 2011, 11:10:43 PM4/17/11
On 4/17/2011 11:00 PM, Phil Allison wrote:
> "Denny Strauser = Retard"
>

> ** Go stick your cat in an a bag and take it for a bike ride !!

NOW I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY feel the love. LOL
-Denny

Denny Strauser

Apr 17, 2011, 11:17:49 PM4/17/11
On 4/17/2011 10:29 PM, Phil Allison wrote:
> "Denny Strauser"
>> How big does one have to be to be an Aussie hit?
>

> ** A top 10 single or album would do.
>
> Name known to pretty much anyone interested in pop music.
>
> Not some "indy" band that plays " folk / blues" only to a small minority
> audience.

So, you likely never heard of the Aussie slide-guitarist Johnny Lang?
- Denny

Denny Strauser

Apr 18, 2011, 3:06:10 AM4/18/11
On 4/16/2011 10:45 AM, alex wrote:

> i ask to everybody a step back!
> Is really boring to read everyday stupid flames and pueril fights on
> this otherwise interesting newsgroup.
> I suggest to people really interested in live audio to take advantage
> from the FILTER capabilities of your newreader.

At times I might agree with you. But, being a regular for over a decade,
when the conversations get more civil, the replies get less & less. Sure
Phil is abrasive & abusive. But at times, he gives some excellent
advice. Lord Valve has given some great advice in the past, but has not
visited this NG regularly for years. He might seem abrasive at times ...
when he pulls out his Colt 45 & shoots the cigarette out of your mouth.

You have to read between between the lines. This is an unmoderated NG.
There are some excellent replies ... at times. And you cannot beat the
entertainment value .... unless you get free tix to Charlie Sheen ...

- Denny

Bob Howes

Apr 18, 2011, 6:28:39 AM4/18/11

"Denny Strauser" <dsdenn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Technically koalas are marsupials, not bears...but the part about biting is
accurate. They also spend much of their life pissed and falling out of
trees because the Aussie heat is enough to ferment the sap in the eucalyptus
trees that the eat. Guess you'd bite too if you were so drunk you kept
falling out of trees...

Bob

Phil Allison

Apr 18, 2011, 8:09:38 AM4/18/11

"Bob Howes"

> Technically koalas are marsupials, not bears...but the part about biting
> is accurate.

** To be fair - they only bite when fearful.

> They also spend much of their life pissed and falling out of trees ....

** A common affliction among Aussies of all kinds ....

> because the Aussie heat is enough to ferment the sap in the eucalyptus
> trees that the eat.

** I always thought the fermentation of the leaves occurred in the bellies
of the particular Koalas.

Whatever the case - the furry little buggers are living the Australian
DREAM ..........

... Phil

alex

Apr 18, 2011, 1:02:45 PM4/18/11
Il 18/04/2011 9.06, Denny Strauser ha scritto:

> At times I might agree with you. But, being a regular for over a decade,
> when the conversations get more civil, the replies get less & less. Sure
> Phil is abrasive & abusive. But at times, he gives some excellent
> advice. Lord Valve has given some great advice in the past, but has not
> visited this NG regularly for years. He might seem abrasive at times ...
> when he pulls out his Colt 45 & shoots the cigarette out of your mouth.
>
> You have to read between between the lines. This is an unmoderated NG.
> There are some excellent replies ... at times. And you cannot beat the
> entertainment value .... unless you get free tix to Charlie Sheen ...
>
> - Denny

Agree,
Sadly somebody has difficulties in english (like me) so sometimes is
very hard to understand some posts and discover that is nothing about
live sound but, instead, something about personal fights.
Reading between the lines is not always easy for me, sorry, i'll do my best.

geoff

Apr 18, 2011, 4:52:21 PM4/18/11
Phil Allison wrote:

> Incredibly dumb of them not to make the obvious connection between
> Koalas and small children.

Dingo-feeding stations ?

geoff

Denny Strauser

Apr 19, 2011, 4:03:55 AM4/19/11
On 4/18/2011 1:02 PM, alex wrote:
> Il 18/04/2011 9.06, Denny Strauser ha scritto:
>> You have to read between between the lines. This is an unmoderated NG.
>> There are some excellent replies ... at times. And you cannot beat the
>> entertainment value .... unless you get free tix to Charlie Sheen ...
>
> Agree,
> Sadly somebody has difficulties in english (like me) so sometimes is
> very hard to understand some posts and discover that is nothing about
> live sound but, instead, something about personal fights.
> Reading between the lines is not always easy for me, sorry, i'll do my
> best.

Sadly, there are no translation programs that can translate the ....
ummm ... ahhhh ... subtitles of insults, or even, well, semi-swear
words. But if you see a word you don't understand, I'm sure wiki or some
other internet resource can fill you in ...
The world gets smaller every day.

- Denny

alex

Apr 19, 2011, 6:31:48 AM4/19/11
oh, i think i will understand almost everything but is very stressful to
discover big balls of ego or anger behind some technical post.
Things like "me is better than you" make this NG falling very deeply down.

alex

George's Pro Sound Company

Apr 19, 2011, 6:43:22 AM4/19/11

"alex" <gra...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Just learn to roll with it, evrything here is worth exactly what you paid
for it
it is easy to sort the turds from the fertilizer
George

Saxology

Apr 25, 2011, 8:41:05 PM4/25/11

"Phil Allison" <phi...@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
" ** You have no life at all - you are a vile, lying pig.
You are nothing but another despicable, narcissistic pile of Septic puke.
Better go look up the word " narcissistic " it's a big one for you.
Not one single shred of decency or honesty or the slightest integrity.
Nothing of the slightest worth - at all.
Scum like you are among the walking dead - just looking for somewhere to
be buried.
So the maggots can dine on you. "

I was told that Phil Allishole broke his mirror.... if that was true, it
looks like he found another one while out collecting cans.......
speaking of cans, where is Phil's daddy Arnii... ?? Has he spawned another
Allishole? Phil and Arnii are just 2 ends of the same earthworm.... they
eat dirt and crap.... that is about all they are good for. Allishole is a
student of Kroogberg Science..... maybe some day arni will learn him
something. Then again, maybe not.