SUNL is JUNK

noauth

Sep 7, 2009, 1:38:56 AM9/7/09

http://www.consumercomplaintdepartment.com/index.cfm?method=Complaint&complaint_id=1138
Does Not Honor Warranty. Defective Product - SunL GROUP Dallas, Inc consumer complaint

SunL GROUP Dallas, Inc
I purchased a SUNL 250cc Quad ATV from Scooter Town in Richardson on April 22, 2006. We picked up at the

SUNL distribution center in Farmers Branch (still in the crate)on that day. AllI paid $1,665 for it and it

came with a 90 day waranty. On May 7th, after riding the ATV for less than 3 hours in total, it starting

making a loud clicking noise in the rear gear box.

I contacted Scooter Town on May 11th and they said to bring it in for repairs.

It sit at Scooter Town from May 27th until August 26th waiting on a replacement rear gear box from SUNL.

I finally gave up and picked up August 26th, but I still need to get it repaired. Scooter Town told me

that SUNL cannot give them a date on when the replace rear gear box will come in.

SUNL said to bring the 4-Wheeler in and they would repair it in 10 business days. I took the 4-Wheeler in

on 8/29/2006 and as of 9/21/06 it is still not repaired, and SUNL will not respond.

===
http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/sunl-c162293.html
SUNL Complaints - blown engine

Company information:
SUNL
Texas
United States

I bought a sunl scooter in june it was in the shop july for 2 weeks in aug for 2 weeks and sept for 2

weeks it started dec, jan, and feb i drove it 1 day in feb the engine blew it has a 1 year manufacture

warrenty that sunl will not support, they said we do not talk to consumers call the shop you bought it

form and they will not fix it I have a $1600.00 door stop I bought to save gas money and it has cost me

three times the gas would of. I am contacting the states attorney in NJ and tx where these are sold.

===
http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/sunl-c210568.html

fourwheeler

action motorsports
Florida
United States

The first day i had my fourwheeler would break down every so often... then a few days later a screw pops

of the axil. And if that wasnt bad enough i get a hole in my gas tank.. I take it to the repair shop. Get

it back a week later ride it and it breaks down and wont statrt up. Had to pay for a whole new gas tank

and i find out they put putty on the hole. Scamin me for the price of a gas tank. then it starts leaking

gas again. I have seen bad four wheelers before but nothing as bad as SUNL. Do not buy this product. Made

in a foreign country and is making triple the money for this off brand name

===
http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/sunl-c243255.html

dont buy sunl

Company information:
sunl
Dallas, Texas
United States
sunl.com

I BOUGHT A BRAND NEW 250CC GO KART FROM SUNL AND I HAVE PUT OVER 1500$$ INTO THE GOKART. IF I WAS YOU I

WOULD NOT BUY A PIECE OF CRAP FROM SUNL NEVER EVER EVEN IF MY LIFE DEPENDED ON IT SO DONT BUY A SUNL GO

KART

===
http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/869/page/3

8 days ago by Dennis Huff [send email]
As a dealer of all makes and models of pocket bikes to mini choppers,
atv's and stand-up scooters, I have not run across any so poorly made
and a company who once they sell the product to you they don't want
anything to do with you unless it is to buy another one from them.
Sun-L is a company that I as a dealer want to tell everybody out there,
if you are interested in buying a scooter or mini motorcycle buy it
from anyother dealer or site but please please do not buy it from "Sun-L".

66 days ago by Meow Mix [send email]
This is what i have to say about Sunl: YOU S*CK!!! Sunl makes crappy
quads and has lousy price ratios!!!! Also if you go on www.sunl.com
they have a live chat center if you need help but when you go on weekdays
during business hours no one is ever available EVER!!! And when you call
no one helps!!! Sunl has the lousiest workmanship and customer service I
have EVER SEEN OR HEARD!!!! SUNL S*CKS!!!

51 days ago by Smoked Cheese [send email]
Yea want do you know! SUNL SUCKS!!! There a big trap for consumers
interested in this fraudulent company!!! Their goal is to sell cheap
vehicles that aren't put together right and assembled with cheap
parts. Once someone calls for a part or assistance what to get: NO
HELP!!!! LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! There atvs and dirt bikes are
especially dangerous: cheap parts, lousy assembly, and mechanical-related
accidents so i heard about them. SUNLs BIG GAME PLAN:
1.) Happy consumer buys vehicle at great price and year warranty. 2.)
Consumer comes for a ride: C-R-A-A-A-C-C-K!!! Oh great!!! Looks like I
need a part: I'll call Sunl. 3.)Hm, no one available to help. Sunl.com:
No one available: click to leave message: during business hours!!! Hmm.
4.) Finally get a hold of Sunl : They dont accept the warranties!!! FRAUD!!!
5.)=ANGRY CONSUMER!!! True Story!!! Dont fall into Sunls scheme!!! By the
way i never got a tool kit with my quad!!!

30 days ago by Big 4 [send email]
WARNING!! This is an alert for all consumers who are looking for a cheap
new SUNL atv or dirt bike: SUNL vehicles are extremely dangerous!!! The
atvs may look nice but on the inside THEY ARE NOT!!! They are poorly
assembled and to top it off: with cheap parts!!! This is an accident
waiting to happen!! Somebody needs to stop this company before someone
gets hurt or killed due to a accident from poor workmanship, and weak parts!!!
This is a serious matter, I'm ashamed of SUNL for doing this!!! I cant
believe they make garbage and expect people to ride it!!! If you want a
good, trusty atv that wont break then stick with the Big 4 (Honda, Yahama,
Kawasaki, Polaris) NOT SUNL!!! These atvs are way more expensive but you
will get your moneys worth in the long run!!! Do not let SUNLs prices trick
you into buying their junky atvs.

13 days ago by Sunl Iz Trash [send email]
I totally agree with Big 4, I have had soo much trouble with my Sunl atv!!!
My atv is lucky to last a full day of off-road riding before something goes
wrong. Many problems since the summer: cracks in the front frame(after no
jumps, or rough riding), exaust breaks off the back frame after an hour of
trail riding(now dangles- only held on by engine itself), leaky carborator,
snapped handles, faulty back brakes(rarely work), snapped bolts, loose bolts
after light riding, ripped seat, chain breaks, bearings on back axle constantly
have to be tightened, same with chain adjuster, throttle needle gets stuck in carb,
throttle cable constantly snaps, throttle got stuck when i started it(ended up
flying into the garage trying to stop it), and constant engine, and starting
problems. This all happened in a few months of trail riding. To top it off :
it is nearly impossible to find parts. I even called several atv shops to see
if they would repair it: RESPONSE: "WE WILL NOT TOUCH A SUNL" almost everyone
i called said that they are a problem. Bottom line: Stay far away from Sunl!!
FAR AWAY!!!! Dont get into the same mess i did.

12 days ago by Liver -n- Onions [send email]
I totally agree!!!!! SUNL SUCKS!!!!!!!!! This company needs to be shut down!!!
There vehicles are extremely dangerous!! Someone is going to get hurt!!!! And
whatever happened to sunsucks.com and sunltrash.com???????? It just takes you
now to sunl.com where they advertise there TRASH!

5 days ago by D B Johnson [send email]
I bought a 110cc from right way atv's. It arrived with the crappiest instructions,
but we put it together in about 3 hours. We went to put the sae 30 in it, and it
poured out from a hole in the casing! They won't reply to emails. Phoned them and
the guy laughed at me and hung up! sunofabeech! If i could just slap the sheet
outta him... filed suit with the BBB and with my credit card company. Will be
filing a suit for fraud as well. DO NOT BUY FROM RIGHTWAY ATV! THEY ARE COMPLETE
AND UTTER MORONIC RIPOFFS! heck, we may drive to texas and drop the worthless thing
off at the store and demand a new one! They are messin with the wrong girlie!

4 days ago by Fruit Loops [send email]
I agree!! I've had soo many problems with my Sunl atv, and not to mention I have a
1 year warrenty on the engine and frame. My engine starts smoking and leaking oil
for no reason! I go to my dealer to get it fixed and the cheap front frame rewelded
only to find out that Sunl WONT HONOR THEIR WARRENTIES!!! That is FRAUD!!! Ive been
soo angry with this company ever since!!! What i like to know is why they haven't
been shut down by now!!?? Its crazy how they can get away with making cheap, faulty
vehicles and ignore people when they need help!! Bottom line, Johnson if i were
you i wouldnt even bother with another Sunl atv because im sure Sunl Corp. with
laugh at u to! There JERKS!!! If i were u i would spend a lil extra money and buy
name brand, thats what i'm going to do. Im tired of dealing with Sunl!

http://www.complaintsboard.com/?search=sunl&sort=date&page=1

one@bellsouth.com James

Sep 7, 2009, 9:01:55 PM9/7/09
Moral of the Story is.....

When you pay a Junk price, what you get is Junk.

James

Simon Raffeiner

Sep 16, 2009, 8:46:00 AM9/16/09
Wow, sounds pretty bad.