4) God, and the godless

Frankie Lee

Oct 29, 2009, 11:17:51 PM10/29/09
Darwin’s teacher Adam Sedgwick warned him of a kind of horrendous and
evil deed which shall follow, a greater proportion of evils shall dawn
upon mankind, if he pursue on that line, which is The Evolution
Theories.(ET) Do you think Darwin and his proponents of today will
hearken to words of sanity and wisdom?

Hitler became the monster whose wickedness knew no bounds. He embraced
Evolution Theory, and became godless despite his earlier faith; a
believer in God.Marxists, Stalin and Mao of China became the champion
of Evolution Theory, showing to our world what would happen if you
place your Faith on Evolution Theory; by mass slaughters of human,
whose numbers were too much to count.

Atheisms became synonymous with ET.

As God and morality were booted out, eugenics movements rise. Genocide
records in history began: The Nazi Germany, Stalinist gulags and the
Cultural Revolution of China where 80 millions of Chinese were killed.

Once the deceits of ET seep into our minds, we will be embolden to do
evil, just like John Calvin’s theory of Predestination, a license for
immoralities and gross wickedness. We understand why Calvin burned his
opponent slowly to death by tying him to a piece of wood.

Gen 2;27 The Lord God breath into his nostrils the breathed of life;
and man became a living soul.

We have been studying matter, and physical (Physic) things. Reasoning
by 1001 theories in the realms of physical things, and the debate
continues. Out of dust,(matter)the Lord created man, and many are
still studying matters relating to matter. In an undeniable fact,
Science-studies confirm that they are studying the matter of God.

The spirit of the matter is what Christians and normal human living
really cares about. The moralities and conduct. Science is amoral.

Since we are living souls-spirit, we must be concern of our own
happiness, the parents whom we love, our spouses, our friends, even
our enemies, our origins of life and where are we heading after our
“matter” body dies. What happens after we die?

There have been no other books, literatures or works of non-fictions
found in our entire world, which clearly laid out the shadow of death,
the gates of death and where would the sinful career of humanity ends,
except the Holy Bible.

There is a Heaven to gain and a pit to shun has been told all over the
world, as the risen Lord Jesus commanded his disciples to spread, and
it was done.

Which religion or which Faith promises you a place in Heaven? Jesus
Christ is the only person who is present now, promise Mansions for all
who chose to trust Him.
“I go to Heaven and prepare a place for you” Bible.

The only person, since time memorial ever said these words to all of
human race:
I have the keys of Death, Hell and Life. I open and no man or demons
or angels can shut; I closed and none can open. Jesus boasted that He
will come again, with mighty Angels and saints of old, to catch all of
His children,(Rapture)believers into Heaven where there will be peace,
joy and love forever.

Jesus is the only man who has declared, to all governmental leaders:
All authority is given to Me, in Heaven, on earth and underneath the
earth.

Jesus is the only God, who has the name: The King of kings and Lord of
lords.

Jesus is the only person who promises living waters, where man will
never thirst again.

Jesus is the Lord who said,” I give eternal life to man”.

Jesus is the only fellow, who is willing to take the sins of humanity
upon himself so that they will not suffer the effects of punishment in
that pit.

Jesus was sacrificed, to satisfy the demands of Justice, on behalf of
human race, a divine Law which was set by Himself before the creation
of human and spirits, a divine Law where Satan demanded that all
sinners must stays with him, to be roasted and suffers, because he is
the chief sinful angels.

Jesus was the first to shock the world with these words: The prison or
Hell, and the punishments attach to it, were meant for the devils and
demons, originally it had nothing got to do with human race.

Jesus was the firsts to tell the world, to do research, and check for
yourself whether His words are truth or myths.

Jesus was the first to tell scientists to “seek and ye shall find”, to
get evidence and proofs objectively whether those things were so.

Jesus was the first to reject pseudo-seekers of truths, like our
honest people who reject pseudo scientists seekers, disallowed them to
do experiments. Who would?

Jesus is the first who allowed all man to examine Him, His words and
teachings, and His life stories meticulously, and in close scrutiny.
Unlike others, who really fear, with serious phobias, that the truths
may come out?

“I am the Way, the Truth and the Life”, the most staggering words any
human ever utter since the dawn of creations.

While some preachers supposed by making up tales and untrue stories to
make their religion sound, Jesus warned: All Liars, make-up tales, and
deceitful man will have their part in that pit.

Lies and distortion cannot be synonymous with Christianity. It will
never be and it cannot be.

Deceitful politicians and some Religions cunningly believe Tagiyas, or
lies can be used for one to achieve goals for God, Jesus condemned it
all. The God of the Bible don’t play deceitful games.

One deceitful crook, so called biologist, told an audience that he
doesn’t want to debate with someone who is a Christian, who is
supposedly science illiterate; reasons being: dignifying him, as if on
par with his status.Then,I retort, here, what on earth are you doing
there ,darken the counsel of Christianity, showing yourself ignoramus
on the subject of Christianity?
Since you are no Theologian, why spread Christian caricatures?

Are you saying you will shut your mouth against the Faith from now on?

There are two things that I said, after which sinister folks tried to
change history:

1,In God we Trust bills. After I used these historical truths, now
there are attempts to change, to drop the letterings.

2,The AD/BC timeline where we one can date things to Jesus Christ.
They have successfully changed some of it.

As for the attack against Christmas, I am not sure it came from me,
but my teachings on that played an insignificant role.

Ever since I mentioned Einstein’s honest quotes about Jesus, and on
God, now an attack is underway to undermine Einstein.” Einstein also
had errors on some science theory”.

Many wanted real proves, to the truths of God’s word, and God’s
existence. God has many Churches all around the world, and His
presence is there, and a great number of congregated Angels, with only
very few demons around. This is empirical, observable, repeatable and
testable, each and every time.

Getting healed or getting delivered from sickness. Go to Hospital or
clinic.

There are many attempts to stop people the freedom on people’s choice
to get heal by the hands of God directly, denouncing such prayers as
unscientific, superstitious, then what can you offer to get terminal
folks to get well?

Many have never known of the explosive miracles of healings which is
currently happening to many churches of God; crippled walk
instantanesouly, cancer disappeared, demons possessed freed; angels
sighting and Jesus had shown Himself personally which are now common
places.(It isn’t about His face found on plates or stones)

In the “first year” of higher criticisms days of mine, they say those
miracles are fake; then hundreds, then thousands and then millions by
the decades.

The next phenomenon would be billions of souls experiencing the
presence of God, and when such miracles took place, it would be very
dangerous for the unbelieving world.Why?The age of the world must
closing, when such intensities are showing blatantly, even to the mass
public.

Now you will appreciate why Jesus only bring 3 disciples to
experience, as to how He raise a dead girl to life. The more- the-
truths- of- things are poured into the world by God to show and to
prove, the more they enjoy corrupting it.

When Jesus raised Lazarus publicly to life, after he was several days
in a tomb, they went berserk and seek to kill Him, and they did.

When I claimed I had raised only one dead woman to life in all of my
life, up to now of course, they say I am lying, and question why the
world have not heard of me.

Frankie Lee

Olrik

Oct 29, 2009, 11:32:03 PM10/29/09
Frankie Lee wrote:
> Darwin�s teacher Adam Sedgwick warned him of a kind of horrendous and

> evil deed which shall follow, a greater proportion of evils shall dawn
> upon mankind, if he pursue on that line, which is The Evolution
> Theories.(ET) Do you think Darwin and his proponents of today will
> hearken to words of sanity and wisdom?
>
> Hitler became the monster whose wickedness knew no bounds. He embraced
> Evolution Theory

So's the roman catholic church. Your point?

<snip for sanity & bandwidth>

> Frankie Lee

Uncle Vic

Oct 29, 2009, 11:51:32 PM10/29/09
One fine day in alt.atheism, Frankie Lee <leea...@yahoo.com> wrote:

<BIG SNIP>

Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011

Frankie Lee

Oct 29, 2009, 11:54:22 PM10/29/09
On Oct 30, 11:32 am, Olrik <olrik...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Frankie Lee wrote:
> > Darwin’s teacher Adam Sedgwick warned him of a kind of horrendous and

***Just like Darwin apostate which brought evil to our world,or say
those who are fearless of God,on His Laws and statues.
My point simply to show,without a belief in God,which He is, in fact
really true,will lead humanity spiral to the abyss of great evil.

Of course I never agree some of the ridiculous stance of Roman
Catholicism,but their noble deeds in Charities all over the world,made
me respect them on that.Anyway,they share the belief on God and is a
testament to our world,of how real and true God is,despite their
historical flaws.

Frankie Lee

Oct 29, 2009, 11:58:59 PM10/29/09
On Oct 30, 11:51 am, Uncle Vic <addr...@withheld.com> wrote:

> One fine day in alt.atheism, Frankie Lee <leeahk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> <BIG SNIP>
>
> Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack
>
> --
> Uncle Vic
> aa Atheist #2011
> Christians are like Slinkys.  They're boring, but they'll put a smile on
> your face when you push them down the stairs.

***hey,pls don't make fun of yourself by quack.Some thought that you
are a duck,because it is you who quack,they can infer that.

Olrik

Oct 30, 2009, 12:19:18 AM10/30/09
Frankie Lee wrote:
> On Oct 30, 11:32 am, Olrik <olrik...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Frankie Lee wrote:
>>> Darwin�s teacher Adam Sedgwick warned him of a kind of horrendous and

>>> evil deed which shall follow, a greater proportion of evils shall dawn
>>> upon mankind, if he pursue on that line, which is The Evolution
>>> Theories.(ET) Do you think Darwin and his proponents of today will
>>> hearken to words of sanity and wisdom?
>>> Hitler became the monster whose wickedness knew no bounds. He embraced
>>> Evolution Theory
>> So's the roman catholic church. Your point?
>>
>> <snip for sanity & bandwidth>
>>
>>> Frankie Lee
>
> ***Just like Darwin apostate which brought evil to our world,or say
> those who are fearless of God,on His Laws and statues.

1- Evolution is an undeniable fact.
2- Provide evidence for this "god" thingy you babble about.
3- Don't personalize the theory of evolution by always alluding to
Darwin. It's like denigrating Einstein's theory of gravity because he
was jewish...

> My point simply to show,without a belief in God,which He is, in fact
> really true

Pure assertion. Provide evidence of that "god" thing, or shut the fuck up.

> will lead humanity spiral to the abyss of great evil.

BWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH!

> Of course I never agree some of the ridiculous stance of Roman
> Catholicism,but their noble deeds in Charities all over the world,made
> me respect them on that.Anyway,they share the belief on God and is a
> testament to our world,of how real and true God is,despite their
> historical flaws.

So now you're just demonstrating your ideological biases. You reject the
theory of evolution just because it does not match the worldview of
ancient, ignorant goat-herders thousands of years ago. Pathetic.

Now just FOAD, please. Thank you for playing.

Olrik

trog69

Oct 30, 2009, 12:28:37 AM10/30/09

I'd much rather hear Uncle Vic's duck calls to your shrill and
nonsensical half-page rant.

Richo

Oct 30, 2009, 12:31:13 AM10/30/09
On Oct 30, 2:17 pm, Frankie Lee <leeahk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Darwin’s teacher Adam Sedgwick warned him of a kind of horrendous and
> evil deed which shall follow, a greater proportion of evils shall dawn
> upon mankind, if he pursue on that line, which is The Evolution
> Theories.(ET) Do you think Darwin and his proponents of today will
> hearken to words of sanity and wisdom?
>
> Hitler became the monster whose wickedness knew no bounds.

Yes. True.

> He embraced
> Evolution Theory,

No - not true.
Why do people keep repeating this stupid lie?

He was a man of faith, not reason.

http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CA/CA006_1.html

> and became godless despite his earlier faith;

He remained a Roman Catholic all his life.
http://nobeliefs.com/Hitler1.htm

Please - dont believe and repeat the lies of creationists.
Check the sources.

Mark.

Frankie Lee

Oct 30, 2009, 12:32:15 AM10/30/09
On Oct 30, 12:19 pm, Olrik <olrik...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Frankie Lee wrote:

***I am deeply surprised at your lack of intellect.

You were alluding to " So's the roman catholic church. Your point? ".

I offered my points,and there you made incoherent rants,for what?
--------------
You: You reject the

> theory of evolution just because it does not match the worldview of
> ancient, ignorant goat-herders thousands of years ago. Pathetic.

Me: Since you refused the worldview of Darwin's teacher,Adam,nor can
you analyze his views on simple deductions,and neither have you rebut
his serious warnings as I shared here,what hope for you to be
reasonable but except only to utter incoherence in response to my
message?

ET has never been a fact,The Cambrian explosion is a proved beyond
doubt,and no matter how you want to gain-say,it is untenable.This iron-
clad proof is well understood and debated upon.

Frankie Lee

Oct 30, 2009, 12:38:01 AM10/30/09
On Oct 30, 12:31 pm, Richo <m.richardso...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 30, 2:17 pm, Frankie Lee <leeahk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Darwin’s teacher Adam Sedgwick warned him of a kind of horrendous and
> > evil deed which shall follow, a greater proportion of evils shall dawn
> > upon mankind, if he pursue on that line, which is The Evolution
> > Theories.(ET) Do you think Darwin and his proponents of today will
> > hearken to words of sanity and wisdom?
>
> > Hitler became the monster whose wickedness knew no bounds.
>
> Yes. True.
>
> >  He embraced
> > Evolution Theory,
>
> No - not true.
> Why do people keep repeating this stupid lie?
>
> He was a man of faith, not reason.
>
> http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CA/CA006_1.html
>
> > and became godless despite his earlier faith;
>
> He remained a Roman Catholic all his life.http://nobeliefs.com/Hitler1.htm

> Please - dont believe and repeat the lies of creationists.
> Check the sources.
>
> Mark.

**Hitler's mein kempt,my struggle,is a proved.The public is there to
judge.Hitler denounced Christianity.

Uncle Vic

Oct 30, 2009, 12:39:48 AM10/30/09

Bye bye moron. <plonk>

Virgil

Oct 30, 2009, 12:42:04 AM10/30/09
In article
<0f759cdb-fa07-4398...@e4g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,
Frankie Lee <leea...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Darwin�s teacher Adam Sedgwick warned him of a kind of horrendous and
> evil deed which shall follow, a greater proportion of evils shall dawn
> upon mankind, if he pursue on that line, which is The Evolution
> Theories.(ET) Do you think Darwin and his proponents of today will
> hearken to words of sanity and wisdom?

Since their words have been shown repeatedly to be those of sanity and
wisdom, no doubt they would hearken to any compatible words of sanity
and wisdom.

But that would necessarily exclude any words from Creationist fools.

Frankie Lee

Oct 30, 2009, 12:45:29 AM10/30/09
On Oct 30, 12:39 pm, Uncle Vic <addr...@withheld.com> wrote:
> One fine day in alt.atheism, Frankie Lee <leeahk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > On Oct 30, 11:51 am, Uncle Vic <addr...@withheld.com> wrote:
> >> One fine day in alt.atheism, Frankie Lee <leeahk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >> <BIG SNIP>
>
> >> Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack
>
> >> --
> >> Uncle Vic
> >> aa Atheist #2011
> >> Christians are like Slinkys.  They're boring, but they'll put a smile o
> >> your face when you push them down the stairs.
>
> > ***hey,pls don't make fun of yourself by quack.Some thought that you
> > are a duck,because it is you who quack,they can infer that.
>
> Bye bye moron.  <plonk>
>
> --
> Uncle Vic
> aa Atheist #2011
> Christians are like Slinkys.  They're boring, but they'll put a smile on
> your face when you push them down the stairs.

***Why do you need to show that to everybody ,they also can use the
words:
Bye bye,you moron?

Virgil

Oct 30, 2009, 12:48:07 AM10/30/09
In article
<7cd80eaf-3c71-4332...@f18g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
Frankie Lee <leea...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Just like Darwin apostate which brought evil to our world,or say
> those who are fearless of God

Which set of the many gods proposed (and almost as many discarded)
throughout history do you prefer to kowtow to?

Considering the huge list of past and present gods, one notes that there
is only a most minuscule difference between the set of them rejected by
believers in some gods and the set of them rejected by believers in no
gods at all.

bob young

Oct 30, 2009, 12:49:05 AM10/30/09

Frankie Lee wrote:

> Darwin£s teacher Adam Sedgwick warned him of a kind of horrendous and
> evil deed which shall follow, a greater proportion of evils shall dawn
> upon mankind, if he pursue on that line, which is The Evolution
> Theories.(ET) Do you think Darwin and his proponents of today will
> hearken to words of sanity and wisdom?

We 'hearken' the results of scientific FACT and not religious FICTION.

You overlook that Galileo was hounded by the church in just the same way.

There is no harmony between religion and science. When science was a
child, religion sought to strangle it in the cradle. Now that science has
attained its youth, and superstition is in its dotage, the trembling,
palsied wreck says to the athlete: 'Let us be friends.' It reminds me of
the bargain the cock wished to make with the horse: 'Let
us agree not to step on each other's feet.'
[Robert Green Ingersoll]

> Hitler became the monster whose wickedness knew no bounds.

Hitler declared he was a Christian and even used the Pope of the day,
Pius XII right up to the beginning of WWII and right through to the end,
by providing him with shelter and support for a period excceeding six
years.

> He embraced
> Evolution Theory, and became godless despite his earlier faith; a
> believer in God.Marxists, Stalin and Mao of China became the champion
> of Evolution Theory, showing to our world what would happen if you
> place your Faith on Evolution Theory; by mass slaughters of human,
> whose numbers were too much to count.
>
> Atheisms became synonymous with ET.

'Creationists are the best evidence yet of
the absence of intelligent design'

Olrik

Oct 30, 2009, 12:49:04 AM10/30/09
Frankie Lee wrote:
> On Oct 30, 12:19 pm, Olrik <olrik...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Frankie Lee wrote:

I think you're trying to evade my objections to your assertions.

> You were alluding to " So's the roman catholic church. Your point? ".
>
> I offered my points,and there you made incoherent rants,for what?

*What* incoherent rants?

BTW, try to answer messages the good old-fashion way, i.e., in context.

> --------------
> You: You reject the
>> theory of evolution just because it does not match the worldview of
>> ancient, ignorant goat-herders thousands of years ago. Pathetic.
>
> Me: Since you refused the worldview of Darwin's teacher,Adam

That makes no sense. Why do you bring up that "Adam" thing?

> ,nor can
> you analyze his views on simple deductions,and neither have you rebut
> his serious warnings as I shared here,what hope for you to be
> reasonable but except only to utter incoherence in response to my
> message?

What message was that? Reply in context, please.

> ET has never been a fact

It is a fact. Your ideological bias destroys any argument you spout.

> ,The Cambrian explosion is a proved beyond
> doubt,and no matter how you want to gain-say,it is untenable.This iron-
> clad proof is well understood and debated upon.

Please write in better English. I don't understand gibberish. Thanks in
advance.

Here are two sites I suggest you consult before posting to alt.atheism
again :

http://www.talkorigins.org/

and

http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/

Olrik

Virgil

Oct 30, 2009, 12:50:57 AM10/30/09
In article
<d8d66115-938f-4890...@k13g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,
Frankie Lee <leea...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Oct 30, 11:51�am, Uncle Vic <addr...@withheld.com> wrote:
> > One fine day in alt.atheism, Frankie Lee <leeahk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > <BIG SNIP>
> >
> > Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack
> >
> > --
> > Uncle Vic
> > aa Atheist #2011
> > Christians are like Slinkys. �They're boring, but they'll put a smile on
> > your face when you push them down the stairs.
>
> ***hey,pls don't make fun of yourself

Not nearly as funny as those theists suckers who post their idiot
propaganda to alt.atheism.

thomas p.

Oct 30, 2009, 12:52:00 AM10/30/09
Frankie Lee wrote:
> Darwin's teacher Adam Sedgwick warned him of a kind of horrendous and
> evil deed which shall follow, a greater proportion of evils shall dawn
> upon mankind, if he pursue on that line, which is The Evolution
> Theories.(ET) Do you think Darwin and his proponents of today will
> hearken to words of sanity and wisdom?

My apple trees did very well this year.

snip

bob young

Oct 30, 2009, 12:53:04 AM10/30/09

Frankie Lee wrote:

If 'He' is real then trot him out for a chat, like he chatted with Moses on
that mountain top.

Or is the Moses story just silly primitive superstition ?

"I have seen God face to face ..." -- Genesis 32:30

"No man hath seen God at any time..." -- John 1:18

bob young

Oct 30, 2009, 12:56:02 AM10/30/09

trog69 wrote:

If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck then . . . . . . .

Olrik

Oct 30, 2009, 12:55:28 AM10/30/09
bob young wrote:

> Frankie Lee wrote:

And didn't "god" only showed its ass?

Richo

Oct 30, 2009, 1:01:51 AM10/30/09

What do you mean "is a proved"?
Its a book he wrote in prison.

>The public is there to
> judge.Hitler denounced Christianity.

Not in Mein Kampf he doesnt.
You have your facts wrong

Did you read any of the links I gave you?

Here is another - quite short on the lies creationists tell about
Darwin and Hitler etc.
Its quite short and you dont even have to read.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCNftnJZX1Y

Mark.

bob young

Oct 30, 2009, 1:09:05 AM10/30/09

Frankie Lee wrote:

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It
points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers,
recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them
and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In
boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which
tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive
out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight
for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with

deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it
was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I
have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter
for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that
we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I
have also a duty to my own people.

[Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches
of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol.]

Hitler was as deviouis as the next Christian. he did it for gain, most others
do in frustration, trying to prove their sky pixies is real.

They really should trot 'Him' out !

AusShane

Oct 30, 2009, 1:34:07 AM10/30/09
"Hitler became the monster whose wickedness knew no bounds. He
embraced
Evolution Theory, and became godless despite his earlier faith; a
believer in God.Marxists, Stalin and Mao of China became the champion
of Evolution Theory"

Ok stop right there.

Hitler did not embrace the theory of evolution. What he embraced was
eugenics - ie FARMING or selective breeding.

He proposed a cogent process to ensure certain physical traits are
preserved by only allowing animals (or people) with those traits to
reproduce. This would eventually in his mind produce an aryan
masterace.

The theory of evolution by natural selection is based on the fact that
nature non-randomly selects successful traits - there is no COGENT
PROCESS.

In fact by using human intelligence to select the characteristics they
wanted to preserve the nazis were in fact using - INTELLIGENT DESIGN.
Designing humans by selective breeding.

I guess your god would be flattered that the nazis copied his methods.

Sorry about the uppercase some points just have to get nailed home.

(Cant wait for 'survival of the fittest to come up next')

Syd M.

Oct 30, 2009, 3:25:33 AM10/30/09
On Oct 29, 11:17 pm, Frankie Lee <leeahk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Darwin’s teacher

Are you still here posting this dribble?
You must really want to earn that martyr reward, huh?

PDW

Syd M.

Oct 30, 2009, 3:27:36 AM10/30/09
On Oct 29, 11:54 pm, Frankie Lee <leeahk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Oct 30, 11:32 am, Olrik <olrik...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Frankie Lee wrote:
> > > Darwin’s teacher Adam Sedgwick warned him of a kind of horrendous and
> > > evil deed which shall follow, a greater proportion of evils shall dawn
> > > upon mankind, if he pursue on that line, which is The Evolution
> > > Theories.(ET) Do you think Darwin and his proponents of today will
> > > hearken to words of sanity and wisdom?
>
> > > Hitler became the monster whose wickedness knew no bounds. He embraced
> > > Evolution Theory
>
> > So's the roman catholic church. Your point?
>
> > <snip for sanity & bandwidth>
>
> > > Frankie Lee
>
> ***Just like Darwin apostate which brought evil to our world,or say
> those who are fearless of God,on His Laws and statues.
> My point simply to show,without a belief in God,which He is, in fact
> really true,will lead humanity spiral to the abyss of great evil.

IOW, your lying again.
You have shown no such thing.
Just some empty posturing about how 'moral' you supposidly are, but
yet never actually show these 'morals' at all.

PDW

Syd M.

Oct 30, 2009, 3:29:33 AM10/30/09

Since he never did, your lying.

PDW

Syd M.

Oct 30, 2009, 3:30:34 AM10/30/09

He's only voiced what we all feel, Frankie; The only moron in this
thread is you.

PDW

Cory Albrecht

Oct 30, 2009, 4:08:33 AM10/30/09
Frankie Lee wrote, on 09-10-29 11:17 PM:

> Darwin’s teacher Adam Sedgwick warned him of a kind of horrendous and
> evil deed which shall follow, a greater proportion of evils shall dawn
> upon mankind, if he pursue on that line, which is The Evolution
> Theories.(ET) Do you think Darwin and his proponents of today will
> hearken to words of sanity and wisdom?
>
> Hitler became the monster whose wickedness knew no bounds. He embraced
> Evolution Theory, and became godless despite his earlier faith; a

Liar. Hitler never gave up his faith.

"I may not be a light of the church, a pulpiteer, but deep down I am a
pious man, and believe that whoever fights bravely in defense of the
natural laws framed by God and never capitulates will never be deserted
by the Lawgiver, but will, in the end, receive the blessings of
Providence." - Adolf Hitler, speech July 5, 1944

"The most marvelous proof of the superiority of Man, which puts man
ahead of the animals, is the fact that he understands that there must be
a Creator." Table Talk.

"[I]t was by the Will of God that men were made of a certain bodily
shape, were given their natures and their faculties. Whoever destroys
His work wages war against God's Creation and God's Will." Mein Kampf,
vol 2, chapter X.

Why do you try to spread the vile lie that Hitler was an atheist?

> believer in God.Marxists, Stalin and Mao of China became the champion

> of Evolution Theory,

No, they did not. Darwin's writings were banned under both leaders.

> showing to our world what would happen if you
> place your Faith on Evolution Theory; by mass slaughters of human,
> whose numbers were too much to count.

Why are you perpetrating this lie? In any case - so what? This does not
mean that therefore all other atheists are like them.

Will you also similarly invalidate Christianity because of the wars made
in the name of God?

No, probably not, as you are a hypocrite.

> Atheisms became synonymous with ET.

Only in the minds of ignorant creationists who don't know any better.

Frankie Lee

Oct 30, 2009, 4:36:44 AM10/30/09

> read more »

***You are fooled by ET now by Hitler.

Frankie Lee

Oct 30, 2009, 5:04:32 AM10/30/09
On Oct 30, 4:08 pm, Cory Albrecht <coryalbre...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> read more »

***You see,dishonest people like you getting so terribly confused.What
Hitler never give up his Faith?Hitler was able to fool countless of
Germans then,and right now,even after so many years;HE STILL FOOLED
YOU.

I almost couldn't believe what I read on your posts and those who
tried to defend him,for him,and for his Christian Faith!
By any definitions,given what he said about his Faith,does it meant he
had the Faith?

Hitler is a serial liar,as proven by tons of historical records,so
what he claimed has now been the Gospel truths?Those silly Internet
websites,argued on behalf for him,showed his words about Faith,so
concluding that he was a Christian it even till death....and here you
stupid and most dumb guys believe it!

He lied about his Faith.You guys believe in him and distrust mine
words?You went too far to quote his evil words)lies) as truths!What
gigantic proportions of dumb fools you all were?

You measure him by his words,believing, despite knowing his atrocities!
dumbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Les Hellawell

Oct 30, 2009, 6:25:46 AM10/30/09
On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 00:19:18 -0400, Olrik <olri...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Frankie Lee wrote:

>>> So's the roman catholic church. Your point?
>>>
>>> <snip for sanity & bandwidth>

>> ***Just like Darwin apostate which brought evil to our world,or say
>> those who are fearless of God,on His Laws and statues.
>

>1- Evolution is an undeniable fact.
>2- Provide evidence for this "god" thingy you babble about.
>3- Don't personalize the theory of evolution by always alluding to
>Darwin. It's like denigrating Einstein's theory of gravity because he
>was jewish...

Darwin wasn't even the first to recognise that evolution was occuring.
There is archaeological evidence that farmers 150,000 years had
learned how to exploit it in order to improve crop yields.

All (and that is a big all) Darwin dd was attempt to explain how it
occurs. That he did it brilliantly is a testament to his greatnest and
makes him probably the greatests and best know scientist who ever
lived. We are immensly proud of him here in the UK.

That others perverted his message is not his fault. That the messenger
is blamed for the message is an old story. Darwins' discoveries were
not the first to be used for evil purposes and will not be the last.

>> My point simply to show,without a belief in God,which He is, in fact

>> really true
>
>Pure assertion. Provide evidence of that "god" thing, or shut the fuck up.
>

>> will lead humanity spiral to the abyss of great evil.

We were in that abyss when Christianity was dominant in Europe.
We were in that abyss when catholic Germany and Austria murdered
millions. Anybody who was in New York World Trade Centre one
11th September discovered that abyss when religion flew two
aircraft into it. The world wll not achieve true peace for as long
as religious believer pester and hate people who do not share their
belief. Your post is evidence of the evil religion brings to the
world.

WE NON-BELIEVERS DO NOT WANT YOUR RELIGION.

WE NON-BELIEVERS REJECT IT UTTERLY

Ths would still appy even if we did still believe there is a god.
Look around you. Very few people go to church these days
yet if you asked them if they believed there was a god the
majority would still say yes. So it isn't the notion 'god' they
reject but the religions that claim to represent this god.

MOST PEOPLE REJECT CHRISTIANITY

Get it?

>BWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH!

>> Of course I never agree some of the ridiculous stance of Roman
>> Catholicism,but their noble deeds in Charities all over the world,made
>> me respect them on that.Anyway,they share the belief on God and is a
>> testament to our world,of how real and true God is,despite their
>> historical flaws.
>

>So now you're just demonstrating your ideological biases. You reject the
>theory of evolution just because it does not match the worldview of
>ancient, ignorant goat-herders thousands of years ago. Pathetic.
>
>Now just FOAD, please. Thank you for playing.

--
Les Hellawell
Greetings from:
YORKSHIRE - The White Rose County

Les Hellawell

Oct 30, 2009, 6:52:07 AM10/30/09

Meim Kampf = My struggle

One thing Hitler was not was unkempt. He was always
smartly turned out.

>my struggle,is a proved.The public is there to
>judge.Hitler denounced Christianity.

�I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so.�
- Adolf Hitler

�My feeling as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a
fighter.
- Adollph Hitler (In a speech)

If you read Mein Kampf you will find that Hitler regarded atheists
as his number one target for elimination. They were the first
to be rounded up even before the jews:

"We were convinced that the people needs and requires this faith. We
have therefore undertaken the fight against the atheistic movement,
and that not merely with a few theoretical declarations: we have
stamped it out.�
- Adolph Hitler

�The Church's interests cannot fail to coincide with ours alike in our
fight against the symptoms of degeneracy in the world of to-day, in
our fight against the Bolshevist culture, against an atheistic
movement, against criminality, and in our struggle for the
consciousness of a community in our national life, for the conquest of
hatred and disunion between the classes, for the conquest of civil war
and unrest, of strife and discord. These are not anti-Christian, these
are Christian principles.�
- Might have been written by fasgnadh but no, again it was Hitler

bob young

Oct 30, 2009, 7:21:02 AM10/30/09

"Syd M." wrote:

> On Oct 29, 11:17 pm, Frankie Lee <leeahk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Darwin£s teacher
>
> Are you still here posting this dribble?

Shouldn't that be . . . . . 'drivel' ?

bob young

Oct 30, 2009, 7:28:01 AM10/30/09

Frankie Lee wrote:

Indeed he fooled an entire nation, his henchman and propaganda chief claimed
- 'Tell the masses a bi enough lie and tell it to them often enough sooner or
later they will all believe it"

What, pray, was the difference here between Hitler, Goebells, and the
average Christian priest ?

> I almost couldn't believe what I read on your posts and those who
> tried to defend him,for him,and for his Christian Faith!
> By any definitions,given what he said about his Faith,does it meant he
> had the Faith?
>
> Hitler is a serial liar,as proven by tons of historical records,so
> what he claimed has now been the Gospel truths?Those silly Internet
> websites,argued on behalf for him,showed his words about Faith,so
> concluding that he was a Christian it even till death....and here you
> stupid and most dumb guys believe it!

Hitler has little place in any dialogue on religion, apart from the fact that
he used people; just like religionists do

> He lied about his Faith.

Yes you said that about three times already.

Of course you do not lie I suppose ?

Rev. Karl E. Taylor

Oct 30, 2009, 8:10:37 AM10/30/09
Frankie Lee wrote:
> Darwin�s teacher Adam Sedgwick warned him of a kind of horrendous and

> evil deed which shall follow, a greater proportion of evils shall dawn
> upon mankind, if he pursue on that line, which is The Evolution
> Theories.(ET) Do you think Darwin and his proponents of today will
> hearken to words of sanity and wisdom?
>
> Hitler became the monster whose wickedness knew no bounds. He embraced
> Evolution Theory, and became godless despite his earlier faith; a
> believer in God.Marxists, Stalin and Mao of China became the champion
> of Evolution Theory, showing to our world what would happen if you

> place your Faith on Evolution Theory; by mass slaughters of human,
> whose numbers were too much to count.

And yet, despite all the evil men can do, your mythical god is even worse.

Of all the gods believed in by human beings, throughout history, yours
is the only one to having bragging rights for destroying the entire
world. Global genocide of every species of life on this planet.
Babies, still in their mothers wombs, puppies, kittens, great whales,
beautiful birds, ALL LIFE, snuffed out by a temper tantrum throwing
bitch. At least, that's how the story goes.

And according to the mythology, your fuck head deity isn't happy doing
it once. Oh no, water ain't good enough for the second time around.
Yes, we read a fable of how your girl raping, shit for brains, couldn't
get it right if it's life depended on it, deity plans to fry the world
with fire.

No human being can compare with the homicidal tendencies of a made up god.

--
There are none more ignorant and useless,
than they that seek answers on their knees,

Apostle of Dr. Lao EAC: Virgin Conversion Unit Director

Rev. Karl E. Taylor

Oct 30, 2009, 8:14:55 AM10/30/09
Frankie Lee wrote:
> On Oct 30, 12:31 pm, Richo <m.richardso...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Oct 30, 2:17 pm, Frankie Lee <leeahk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Darwin�s teacher Adam Sedgwick warned him of a kind of horrendous and
>>> evil deed which shall follow, a greater proportion of evils shall dawn
>>> upon mankind, if he pursue on that line, which is The Evolution
>>> Theories.(ET) Do you think Darwin and his proponents of today will
>>> hearken to words of sanity and wisdom?
>>> Hitler became the monster whose wickedness knew no bounds.
>> Yes. True.
>>
>>> He embraced
>>> Evolution Theory,
>> No - not true.
>> Why do people keep repeating this stupid lie?
>>
>> He was a man of faith, not reason.
>>
>> http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CA/CA006_1.html
>>
>>> and became godless despite his earlier faith;
>> He remained a Roman Catholic all his life.http://nobeliefs.com/Hitler1.htm
>>
>> Please - dont believe and repeat the lies of creationists.
>> Check the sources.
>>
>> Mark.
>
> **Hitler's mein kempt,my struggle,is a proved.The public is there to
> judge.Hitler denounced Christianity.

And I suppose you have the letter or book, speech or film where he
actually did that?

Of course you don't, because he never did. Hitler was a good xtian boy,
right up the the moment he ate a bullet. He has never been
excommunicated from the church, and he had the full support of Rome and
the Poop during the entire war.

You are a liar and know nothing of actual history. I'd suggest you get
an education, before you stick your feet into your keyboard again.

Frankie Lee

Oct 30, 2009, 9:14:00 AM10/30/09
On Oct 30, 8:10 pm, "Rev. Karl E. Taylor" <ktaylo...@getnet.net>
wrote:
> Frankie Lee wrote:
> > Darwin’s teacher Adam Sedgwick warned him of a kind of horrendous and

***That's why fools like you never improve.God punished sinners and
drowned them.It is the most ridiculous thing of the century for you
not to have known the reasons why God drowned the world,then.
Worst,you cannot see,God's punishment for sinners and wicked leaders
doing evil deeds are two separate matters.

Your utter lack of decent sense,with zero analytical views,non-
objective outlook--why made so much empty noise,huh?

When a Judge hang a criminal to death,you called the Judge an evil
man,right?

Frankie Lee

Oct 30, 2009, 9:15:50 AM10/30/09
On Oct 30, 8:14 pm, "Rev. Karl E. Taylor" <ktaylo...@getnet.net>
wrote:

> Frankie Lee wrote:

**Was a good Christian boy?

If an Atheist pretend to be a Christian,then he is,right?How come
people like you had chicken brain?

Syd M.

Oct 30, 2009, 10:20:32 AM10/30/09

But goddamn, your stupid.

PDW

duke

Oct 30, 2009, 12:25:49 PM10/30/09
On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 22:48:07 -0600, Virgil <Vir...@home.esc> wrote:

>In article
><7cd80eaf-3c71-4332...@f18g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,

> Frankie Lee <leea...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Just like Darwin apostate which brought evil to our world,or say
>> those who are fearless of God
>

>Which set of the many gods proposed (and almost as many discarded)
>throughout history do you prefer to kowtow to?
>
>Considering the huge list of past and present gods, one notes that there
>is only a most minuscule difference between the set of them rejected by
>believers in some gods and the set of them rejected by believers in no
>gods at all.

Yet there's only one God almighty, with other gods such as alcohol, sex, food,
gambling, etc.

The Dukester, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

Rev. Karl E. Taylor

Oct 30, 2009, 12:01:07 PM10/30/09
Frankie Lee wrote:
> On Oct 30, 8:10 pm, "Rev. Karl E. Taylor" <ktaylo...@getnet.net>
> wrote:
>> Frankie Lee wrote:
>>> Darwin�s teacher Adam Sedgwick warned him of a kind of horrendous and

>>> evil deed which shall follow, a greater proportion of evils shall dawn
>>> upon mankind, if he pursue on that line, which is The Evolution
>>> Theories.(ET) Do you think Darwin and his proponents of today will
>>> hearken to words of sanity and wisdom?
>>> Hitler became the monster whose wickedness knew no bounds. He embraced
>>> Evolution Theory, and became godless despite his earlier faith; a
>>> believer in God.Marxists, Stalin and Mao of China became the champion
>>> of Evolution Theory, showing to our world what would happen if you
>>> place your Faith on Evolution Theory; by mass slaughters of human,
>>> whose numbers were too much to count.
>> And yet, despite all the evil men can do, your mythical god is even worse.
>>
>> Of all the gods believed in by human beings, throughout history, yours
>> is the only one to having bragging rights for destroying the entire
>> world. Global genocide of every species of life on this planet.
>> Babies, still in their mothers wombs, puppies, kittens, great whales,
>> beautiful birds, ALL LIFE, snuffed out by a temper tantrum throwing
>> bitch. At least, that's how the story goes.
>>
>> And according to the mythology, your fuck head deity isn't happy doing
>> it once. Oh no, water ain't good enough for the second time around.
>> Yes, we read a fable of how your girl raping, shit for brains, couldn't
>> get it right if it's life depended on it, deity plans to fry the world
>> with fire.
>>
>> No human being can compare with the homicidal tendencies of a made up god.
>>

> ***That's why fools like you never improve.God punished sinners and
> drowned them.It is the most ridiculous thing of the century for you
> not to have known the reasons why God drowned the world,then.
> Worst,you cannot see,God's punishment for sinners and wicked leaders
> doing evil deeds are two separate matters.
>
> Your utter lack of decent sense,with zero analytical views,non-
> objective outlook--why made so much empty noise,huh?
>
> When a Judge hang a criminal to death,you called the Judge an evil
> man,right?

Please learn how to read, fuck nuts. According to the MYTH, your god
MURDERED children, infants, and the unborn. Every form of life,
destroyed, by a tyrannical deity having a bad day. And, according to
the MYTH, your arrogant, petty, self absorbed, egomaniac of a god, isn't
satisfied doing it once. He plans on doing so again.

Kindly tell me, what did an 8 week old puppy ever do to piss off your god?

You shit spewers are all the same. You point the finger of condemnation
at those of us that will not accept your fairy tale as fact without
proof. Yet you never once actually look at what you believe in, and
what your book of toilet paper actually says. You never think things
out to their logical conclusion. But you have the gall to sit there and
condemn me, because I don't believe in your lies.

Go crawl back into your sewer, cock breath. You have no valid reason to
post your shit to people that do not believe you. We see you for the
liar you are. So do the world a favor, shut the fuck up.

Rev. Karl E. Taylor

Oct 30, 2009, 12:03:51 PM10/30/09
Frankie Lee wrote:
> On Oct 30, 8:14 pm, "Rev. Karl E. Taylor" <ktaylo...@getnet.net>
> wrote:
>> Frankie Lee wrote:
> **Was a good Christian boy?
>
> If an Atheist pretend to be a Christian,then he is,right?How come
> people like you had chicken brain?

There you go again, needle dick. Putting both feet right into your
keyboard. You've made a claim, you can't back it up, you get called on
it, and you don't like it.

Well, ain't that just too fucking bad. You've been caught with your
butt swinging in the breeze again.

Now, go lick your wounds and try to get an actual education.

Christopher A. Lee

Oct 30, 2009, 12:43:53 PM10/30/09
On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 06:14:00 -0700 (PDT), Frankie Lee
<leea...@yahoo.com> wrote:

You're certifiably insane.

>***That's why fools like you

Liar.

> never improve.

Liar.

> God

A figment of your deluded imagine you are too stupid to realise is
only granted inside your religion.

Prove it in the real world outside your religion or stop being so
stupid.

> punished sinners and

Prove it, liar.

>drowned them.

Liar.

> It is the most ridiculous thing of the century for you
>not to have known the reasons why

It's a fucking fairy story, liar.

IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. IT IS AN IMPOSSIBILITY WITH POSITIVE EVIDENCE
AGAINST IT, WHICH YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN SEVERAL TIMES.

> God

A figment of your deluded imagination, in he real world outside your
religion.

> drowned the world,then.

Liar.

>Worst,you cannot see,

Liar.

> God's

Assumes a fact not in evidence.

> punishment

Another fact not in evidence.

> for sinners

No such thing outside your religion, liar.

> and wicked leaders
>doing evil deeds are two separate matters.
>
>Your utter lack of decent sense,

Liar.

> with zero analytical views,

Liar.

>non-objective outlook

Liar.

> --why made so much empty noise,huh?

Liar.

>When a Judge hang a criminal to death,you called the Judge an evil
>man,right?

Liar.

Christopher A. Lee

Oct 30, 2009, 12:48:17 PM10/30/09
On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 09:01:07 -0700, "Rev. Karl E. Taylor"
<ktay...@getnet.net> wrote:

>Frankie Lee wrote:

>> ***That's why fools like you never improve.God punished sinners and
>> drowned them.It is the most ridiculous thing of the century for you
>> not to have known the reasons why God drowned the world,then.
>> Worst,you cannot see,God's punishment for sinners and wicked leaders
>> doing evil deeds are two separate matters.

He's certifiably insane.

He knows that stuff is only believed by three of the world's hundreds
of religions.

And that we aren't followers of them.

>> Your utter lack of decent sense,with zero analytical views,non-
>> objective outlook--why made so much empty noise,huh?
>>
>> When a Judge hang a criminal to death,you called the Judge an evil
>> man,right?
>>
>Please learn how to read, fuck nuts. According to the MYTH, your god
>MURDERED children, infants, and the unborn. Every form of life,
>destroyed, by a tyrannical deity having a bad day. And, according to
>the MYTH, your arrogant, petty, self absorbed, egomaniac of a god, isn't
>satisfied doing it once. He plans on doing so again.
>
>Kindly tell me, what did an 8 week old puppy ever do to piss off your god?
>
>You shit spewers are all the same. You point the finger of condemnation
>at those of us that will not accept your fairy tale as fact without
>proof. Yet you never once actually look at what you believe in, and
>what your book of toilet paper actually says. You never think things
>out to their logical conclusion. But you have the gall to sit there and
>condemn me, because I don't believe in your lies.

Like I said, he's certifiably, psychopathically insane.

panam...@hotmail.com

Oct 30, 2009, 1:52:18 PM10/30/09
On Oct 29, 11:17 pm, Frankie Lee <leeahk...@yahoo.com> scrawled in
crayon on the bars of his playpen:

snip

> Jesus is the only man who has declared, to all governmental leaders:
> All authority is given to Me, in Heaven, on earth and underneath the
> earth.

"Jesus" never existed.

http://tinyurl.com/2kg43d
http://tinyurl.com/3ay5hm
http://tinyurl.com/2wskdr
http://mama.indstate.edu/users/nizrael/jesusrefutation.html
http://www.pocm.info/
http://www.jesuspuzzle.com/

-Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
aa#2015/Member, Knights of BAAWA!

Syd M.

Oct 30, 2009, 2:01:41 PM10/30/09
On Oct 30, 12:25 pm, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 22:48:07 -0600, Virgil <Vir...@home.esc> wrote:
> >In article
> ><7cd80eaf-3c71-4332-b47a-8839ba8b1...@f18g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,

> > Frankie Lee <leeahk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >> Just like Darwin apostate which brought evil to our world,or say
> >> those who are fearless of God
>
> >Which set of the many gods proposed (and almost as many discarded)
> >throughout history do you prefer to kowtow to?
>
> >Considering the huge list of past and present gods, one notes that there
> >is only a most minuscule difference between the set of them rejected by
> >believers in some gods and the set of them rejected by believers in no
> >gods at all.
>
> Yet there's only one God almighty, with other gods such as alcohol, sex, food,
> gambling, etc.

Prove it, Earl.
Until you do, were under no obligation to believe you.

PDW

Tim Miller

Oct 30, 2009, 2:08:43 PM10/30/09

And (given his proclivity to be wrong about everything ELSE he
utters) there's ample reason to believe he's just full of shit.

Again.

Les Hellawell

Oct 30, 2009, 2:32:54 PM10/30/09

I see a pattern emerging here. Whenever he gets an answer
he does not like and cannot refute he attempts a short dismissive
comment followed by personal insult in an endeavour to divert
attention. I guess these Christians need some kind of mechanism
whereby they don't see what they do not want to see.

He wants to associate us with Hitler only to learn Hitler is instead
associated with his religion as Hitlers speeches and writings makes it
clears as does his actions. Right in lne with the long standing
catholic hatred of the jews. There is nothing new about catholic
persecution and murder especially of the jews. You can find former
jewish Ghetto's across Europe. Venice had one as did Praque, Vienna
and many other catholic cities. The Orthodox Church in Russian had a
similar attitude. They corrupted an depraved the minds of Lenin
and Staln when they were too young to understand

When he makes his dismissive comment like the one above
he only dismisses it in his own mind as he must. He cannot
possibly accept his religious belief is directly responsible
for what motivated Hitler of course. He must therefore
see it with a blind eye as Nelson did when he was given an
order he did not like. The next time the subject comes
up he will repeat the lie having forgotten and we will have to
reiterate the evidence once again. And he calls us Chicken
brained!

I guess those with irony meters need to turn them off
before they read his posts in future to protect them from damage.

Les Hellawell

Oct 30, 2009, 2:37:39 PM10/30/09

Do you wish to accept this as true just on your say-so?

>Your utter lack of decent sense,with zero analytical views,non-
>objective outlook--why made so much empty noise,huh?
>
>When a Judge hang a criminal to death,you called the Judge an evil
>man,right?

Well I call the system that allows it bad yes. The Judge does not
makes laws nor does he decide guilt. Killing a murder makes us
as bad as him.

Les Hellawell

Oct 30, 2009, 2:56:01 PM10/30/09
On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 11:25:49 -0500, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 22:48:07 -0600, Virgil <Vir...@home.esc> wrote:
>
>>In article
>><7cd80eaf-3c71-4332...@f18g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
>> Frankie Lee <leea...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Just like Darwin apostate which brought evil to our world,or say
>>> those who are fearless of God
>>
>>Which set of the many gods proposed (and almost as many discarded)
>>throughout history do you prefer to kowtow to?
>>
>>Considering the huge list of past and present gods, one notes that there
>>is only a most minuscule difference between the set of them rejected by
>>believers in some gods and the set of them rejected by believers in no
>>gods at all.
>
>Yet there's only one God almighty, with other gods such as alcohol, sex, food,
>gambling, etc.

Do you wish us to accept this just on your 'say-so'?

Syd

Oct 30, 2009, 3:18:55 PM10/30/09
On Oct 30, 2:08 pm, Tim Miller <replytonewsgr...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

Don't you mean 'still?'

PDW

SkyEyes

Oct 30, 2009, 3:26:23 PM10/30/09

*AND all the rest of the life-forms on the planet. What did the
butterflies do, that they deserved to drown in world-wide flood? Or
the elephants? Or the lions? Or the grapevines? Or the apple
trees?

>It is the most ridiculous thing of the century for you
> not to have known the reasons why God drowned the world,then.

Oh, I know what the bible says; I just don't know why your god
couldn't have said "I forgive you."

Really: a *truly* all-powerful, all-merciful god could have found any
number of different ways of resolving the situation and improving the
humans' behavior, without killing all the life on the entire planet.

> Worst,you cannot see,God's punishment for sinners and wicked leaders
> doing evil deeds are two separate matters.

Then why doesn't god punish evil leaders like Hitler?

> Your utter lack of decent sense,with zero analytical views,

Oh, crap. I thought that my new irony meter had sufficient shielding.

> non-objective outlook--why made so much empty noise,huh?

*You* are accusing *us* of having a "non-objective outlook"?????

<Dies laughing>

Oh, Frankie. You are just too funny.

<Gasps with laughter>

> When a Judge hang a criminal to death,you called the Judge an evil
> man,right?

If a judge sentences a person to be executed for a crime, at least the
judge is only executing the *particular person thought to have
commited the crime*. Unlike your evil god, which, if the story is
true (and there's no evidence that it is), killed *virtually all life
on the planet because it didn't like the behavior of one species*.

Get this through your fat fundamentalist head: other life-forms on
this planet are *NOT* simply disposable stage-dressing or props for a
play.

You're pathetic, Frankie. And the dogma you believe in is obscene and
evil.

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
BAAWA Knight
EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
skyeyes nine at cox dot net

SkyEyes

Oct 30, 2009, 3:30:09 PM10/30/09
On Oct 30, 9:01 am, "Rev. Karl E. Taylor" <ktaylo...@getnet.net>
wrote:

> Yet you never once actually look at what you believe in, and

> what your book of toilet paper actually says.

Appropos of nothing in particular, here's a Blast From The Distant
(1969) Past: if you come across a bible printed on rice paper, the
pages are *excellent* for rolling joints.

SkyEyes

Oct 30, 2009, 3:36:11 PM10/30/09
On Oct 30, 9:48 am, Christopher A. Lee <ca...@optonline.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 09:01:07 -0700, "Rev. Karl E. Taylor"
>
> <ktaylo...@getnet.net> wrote:
> >Frankie Lee wrote:
> >> ***That's why fools like you never improve.God punished sinners and
> >> drowned them.It is the most ridiculous thing of the century for you
> >> not to have known the reasons why God drowned the world,then.
> >> Worst,you cannot see,God's punishment for sinners and wicked leaders
> >> doing evil deeds are two separate matters.
>
> He's certifiably insane.

By our standards, yeah. Unfortunately, by the standards of his set,
the fundamentalist/evangelicals, he's not only sane, he's "on fire for
Christ," which is a psychological state that they all want to
achieve. Or that's what they *say*, anyway.

> He knows that stuff is only believed by three of the world's hundreds
> of religions.
>
> And that we aren't followers of them.

Unfortunately for us, evangelical/fundy types actually believe that
*everybody*, believer or unbeliever, "knows" that the dogma they're
pushing is "true." They believe we're just "running away from god"
because we want to lead dissolute lives. That's why they keep
hammering away at us as our lil frien' Frankie is doing: he thinks
he'll eventually "break through our armor" and we'll give in. They're
incapable of understanding that we *really don't believe*.

Mitchell Holman

Oct 30, 2009, 7:55:37 PM10/30/09
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in

> On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 22:48:07 -0600, Virgil <Vir...@home.esc> wrote:
>
>>In article
>><7cd80eaf-3c71-4332...@f18g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
>> Frankie Lee <leea...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Just like Darwin apostate which brought evil to our world,or say
>>> those who are fearless of God
>>
>>Which set of the many gods proposed (and almost as many discarded)
>>throughout history do you prefer to kowtow to?
>>
>>Considering the huge list of past and present gods, one notes that
>>there is only a most minuscule difference between the set of them
>>rejected by believers in some gods and the set of them rejected by
>>believers in no gods at all.
>
> Yet there's only one God almighty, with other gods such as alcohol,
> sex, food, gambling, etc.

What about Odin and Thor and Jupiter
and Venus and Pan and Anubis and Baal?

Steve Knight

Oct 30, 2009, 8:20:41 PM10/30/09
On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 20:17:51 -0700 (PDT), Frankie Lee
<leea...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Darwin�s teacher Adam Sedgwick warned him of a kind of horrendous and
>evil deed which shall follow, a greater proportion of evils shall dawn
>upon mankind, if he pursue on that line, which is The Evolution
>Theories.(ET) Do you think Darwin and his proponents of today will
>hearken to words of sanity and wisdom?

You mean like in the Dark Ages?

It was during the Renaissance that men finally got tired of
listening to superstitious 'sanity and wisdom'.

As for Evolution, the next time you take a flu shot, remember it
was Evolutionary Theory that made it happen.

Warlord Steve
BAAWA

Steve Knight

Oct 30, 2009, 8:51:42 PM10/30/09
<leea...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Oct 30, 8:10�pm, "Rev. Karl E. Taylor" <ktaylo...@getnet.net>
>wrote:
>> Frankie Lee wrote:

snip

>> Of all the gods believed in by human beings, throughout history, yours
>> is the only one to having bragging rights for destroying the entire

>> world. �

>***That's why fools like you never improve.God punished sinners and
>drowned them.It is the most ridiculous thing of the century for you
>not to have known the reasons why God drowned the world,then.
>Worst,you cannot see,God's punishment for sinners and wicked leaders
>doing evil deeds are two separate matters.

Wow!

You are actually justifying the killing of an entire world because,
for no other reason, it was your god's decision. He couldn't think of
anything better? Maybe something really silly like showing himself?
Instead of having a bunch of inept, dismally pathetic preachers do the
preaching for him. Or how about just changing everybody into nice
people and calling it a day?

But wait! Your god knew Eve would eat the apple, knew the series of
events that would take place before he even created the universe. And
he did it anyway. Your god intentionally made everything the way it
is. The only alternative is that your god was surprised, angered and
lashed out in a violent manner.

Warlord Steve
BAAWA

Steve Knight

Oct 30, 2009, 9:04:10 PM10/30/09
<ktay...@getnet.net> wrote:

>Frankie Lee wrote:

snippage

>> ***That's why fools like you never improve.God punished sinners and
>> drowned them.It is the most ridiculous thing of the century for you
>> not to have known the reasons why God drowned the world,then.
>> Worst,you cannot see,God's punishment for sinners and wicked leaders
>> doing evil deeds are two separate matters.
>>
>> Your utter lack of decent sense,with zero analytical views,non-
>> objective outlook--why made so much empty noise,huh?
>>
>> When a Judge hang a criminal to death,you called the Judge an evil
>> man,right?

The response.

>Please learn how to read, fuck nuts. According to the MYTH, your god
>MURDERED children, infants, and the unborn. Every form of life,
>destroyed, by a tyrannical deity having a bad day. And, according to
>the MYTH, your arrogant, petty, self absorbed, egomaniac of a god, isn't
>satisfied doing it once. He plans on doing so again.
>
>Kindly tell me, what did an 8 week old puppy ever do to piss off your god?
>
>You shit spewers are all the same. You point the finger of condemnation
>at those of us that will not accept your fairy tale as fact without
>proof. Yet you never once actually look at what you believe in, and
>what your book of toilet paper actually says. You never think things
>out to their logical conclusion. But you have the gall to sit there and
>condemn me, because I don't believe in your lies.
>
>Go crawl back into your sewer, cock breath. You have no valid reason to
>post your shit to people that do not believe you. We see you for the
>liar you are. So do the world a favor, shut the fuck up.

Clear, concise and most spot on.

Kneel Warrior.

(Taps Rev. Karl E. Taylor on shoulders with Excalibur.)

Arise Sir Taylor! Take you rightfully earned place at the Table of
Knights.

Warlord Steve
BAAWA

Christopher A. Lee

Oct 30, 2009, 9:24:10 PM10/30/09
On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 18:04:10 -0700, Steve Knight <skni...@cox.net>
wrote:

Cough, cough....

"Arise, Sir Karl"

Depending on context he is either Sir Karl, or Sir Karl Taylor.

Never Sir Taylor.

For example when he is introduced it would be "Sir Karl Taylor", but
would be addressed as "Sir Karl".

Steve Knight

Oct 30, 2009, 11:28:10 PM10/30/09

Give me a break. I gotta do something or else I'd be 'Sir Knight
Knight'.

Warlord Steve
BAAWA

bob young

Oct 30, 2009, 11:50:01 PM10/30/09

Frankie Lee wrote:

An entire nation of SINNERS ?

Primitive childosh crap

> It is the most ridiculous thing of the century for you
> not to have known the reasons why God drowned the world,then.
> Worst,you cannot see,God's punishment for sinners and wicked leaders
> doing evil deeds are two separate matters.
>
> Your utter lack of decent sense,with zero analytical views,non-
> objective outlook--why made so much empty noise,huh?
>
> When a Judge hang a criminal to death,you called the Judge an evil
> man,right?

A Judge, if appointed, is real and qualified.

Your god is imaginary and has no qualifications, other than having been created
by early primitive near peasants thousands of years ago.

bob young

Oct 30, 2009, 11:55:02 PM10/30/09

SkyEyes wrote:

Good post Brenda.

Bob

bob young

Oct 30, 2009, 11:57:01 PM10/30/09

Steve Knight wrote:

either that or ' H E ' just don't exist

Our ignorance is God;
what we know is science.
[Robert Ingersoll]

> Warlord Steve
> BAAWA

Enkidu

Oct 31, 2009, 12:19:25 AM10/31/09
Steve Knight wrote:

> Give me a break. I gotta do something or else I'd be 'Sir Knight
> Knight'.

Sleep tight!

Enkidu AA#2165
EAC Chaplain and ordained minister,
ULC, Modesto, CA

"And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence."
- Bertrand Russell

Dr. Smartass, Troll Veterinarian

Oct 31, 2009, 1:10:42 AM10/31/09
Steve Knight <skni...@cox.net> wrote in

w000000000000000000t!

--
Doc Smartass | BAAWA Knight of Troll Medication | aa # 1939

Book reviews: http://jw-bookblog.blogspot.com/

Self-indulgent scribbles: http://pareidolia-global.blogspot.com/

Hey, GOPpers: Grab a Mop!

Les Hellawell

Oct 31, 2009, 6:34:36 AM10/31/09
On 30 Oct 2009 22:50:01 -0500, bob young <alasp...@netvigator.com>
wrote:

Child dosh ?

Yer lke that!

Was it ntentional or a typo?

Robibnikoff

Oct 31, 2009, 6:53:37 AM10/31/09

"Dr. Smartass, Troll Veterinarian" <gek...@astroskivviesboymail.com> wrote
in message news:Xns9CB5245EFCD...@216.196.97.131...

What he said! :)

--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo

Don Martin

Oct 31, 2009, 9:45:06 AM10/31/09

Small quibble: people have been injecting the most amazing crap for centuries;
with the flu shot, it was Evolutionary Theory that made it _work_.

-

Fidei defensor (Hon. Antipodean)
The Squeeky Wheel: http://home.comcast.net/~drdonmartin/

Rev. Karl E. Taylor

Oct 31, 2009, 10:15:51 AM10/31/09
Thank you, fellow Knights of the Order.

(Odd thing, my evil server did not pick up the original posting of my
knighthood. I will smite the vile thing, later. Right now, my mug is
empty, coffee doth calleth me.)

panam...@hotmail.com

Oct 31, 2009, 1:32:24 PM10/31/09
On Oct 31, 10:15 am, "Rev. Karl E. Taylor" <ktaylo...@getnet.net>
wrote:

> Robibnikoff wrote:
> > "Dr. Smartass, Troll Veterinarian" <gek...@astroskivviesboymail.com> wrote
> > in messagenews:Xns9CB5245EFCD...@216.196.97.131...
> >> Steve Knight <sknigh...@cox.net> wrote in

Dude, you don't have to refill that thing yourself anymore! Oi!
Someone get Karl a squire!

BTW: Loved the post. Great stuff.

Hannele

Oct 31, 2009, 6:25:55 PM10/31/09

Well done, that man. Congratulations, sir Karl.

--
Hannele, A.A #2211

SkyEyes

Nov 1, 2009, 12:05:57 AM11/1/09
On Oct 30, 6:04 pm, Steve Knight <sknigh...@cox.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 09:01:07 -0700, "Rev. Karl E. Taylor"

<Applauds heartily>

Congratulations, Karl! Well deserved and long overdue!

hypa...@comcast.net

Nov 2, 2009, 12:58:40 AM11/2/09
On Oct 29, 10:51 pm, Uncle Vic <addr...@withheld.com> wrote:
> One fine day in alt.atheism, Frankie Lee <leeahk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> <BIG SNIP>
>
> Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack

Didn't we have a loon who used to post to us from Singapore
a few years back? I wonder if this is the same nutjob using
a different nym.

hypa...@comcast.net

Nov 2, 2009, 1:02:59 AM11/2/09
On Oct 29, 11:45 pm, Frankie Lee <leeahk...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Oct 30, 12:39 pm, Uncle Vic <addr...@withheld.com> wrote:

> > > ***hey,pls don't make fun of yourself by quack.Some thought that you
> > > are a duck,because it is you who quack,they can infer that.
>
> > Bye bye moron.  <plonk>
>
> > --
> > Uncle Vic
> > aa Atheist #2011
> > Christians are like Slinkys.  They're boring, but they'll put a smile on
> > your face when you push them down the stairs.
>
> ***Why do you need to show that to everybody ,they also can use the
> words:
> Bye bye,you moron?

He just killfiled you, moron. He can't see your
messages anymore. I wish I had a killfile.

hypa...@comcast.net

Nov 2, 2009, 1:10:43 AM11/2/09
On Oct 29, 11:55 pm, Olrik <olrik...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> bob young wrote:
>
> > Frankie Lee wrote:

> >> ***Just like Darwin apostate which brought evil to our world,or say
> >> those who are fearless of God,on His Laws and statues.
> >> My point simply to show,without a belief in God,which He is, in fact
> >> really true,will lead humanity spiral to the abyss of great evil.
>
> >> Of course I never agree some of the ridiculous stance of Roman
> >> Catholicism,but their noble deeds in Charities all over the world,made
> >> me respect them on that.Anyway,they share the belief on God and is a
> >> testament to our world,of how real and true God is,despite their
> >> historical flaws.
>
> > If 'He' is real then trot him out for a chat, like he chatted with Moses on
> > that mountain top.
>
> > Or is the Moses story just silly primitive superstition ?
>
> > "I have seen God face to face ..." -- Genesis 32:30
>
> > "No man hath seen God at any time..." -- John 1:18
>
> And didn't "god" only showed its ass

Yep, and as I remember that caused old Brice/Brice
to go into raptures over how perfect God's throne was
since it fit his ass so well. This nutcase is no different.

Robibnikoff

Nov 2, 2009, 4:36:23 AM11/2/09

<hypa...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Yes! This is what I said a couple of days ago. I'm sure it's the same idiot.

Christopher A. Lee

Nov 2, 2009, 8:18:50 AM11/2/09

I don't remember one so illiterate though.

Robibnikoff

Nov 2, 2009, 8:31:33 AM11/2/09

"Christopher A. Lee" <ca...@optonline.net> wrote in message

See, that's one reason why I knew it was him - That and he had a Singapore
newsgroup in the header.
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo & Belly Dancer Supreme